Speaker 1: Talk's talk.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you niggas and these hosts. It's your co host a j. Holiday.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tam Bam?
Speaker 4: Whose boys? Who the fuck was that? What's y'all? It's Samantha Nice.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Nobody wants to fuck Grinny's pussy. Remember the episode, Yo, that's the best character, Samantha. I'm good, y'all.
Speaker 3: We had a wonderful weekend, y'all. Just the podcast batties link up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: We did Poor minds uh segment on their show and shop this weekend if you missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a live show this weekend. It's Charlotte, you guys for Richard for Poor Too, And we got to come out and do a segment with them, and then we hung out. It was so much fun. I'm so proud of them. I'm so happy for them. I can't wait for us to start doing our lives.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, y'all coming to see you, They coming, they come. I'm summoning everybody. It's a summons. Yes, I'm summoning everybody, but y'all. Okay, So y'all, that was Friday night. Saturday night, I couldn't move. I was bedridden, couch written. I don't know how many shots I took on Friday night.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: It was a lot. I think I might have seventeen.
Speaker 3: I swear they just kept coming, and I'm like, when when is it going to stop? And it's like niggas like putting the ship to your face. Damn, They're like putting a little shot, little rack thing like to your face.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what.
Speaker 2: Saturday morning, I got up. I was up early, and I think I was still drunk, so I just poured another drink, just to not to keep the party going, but to not get sick. So the people who section we were with, they all lived in my building, so we went back to their place. Well, I went back to their place. It was a group of us, and it was a bunch of guys in me and I cook breakfast for everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh it ain't no train.
Speaker 2: It was just a bacon and eggs, bitch. And then I went back to my house and toast. I made everybody food, and I cracked jokes stand up Comedy Hour, and then I came back home, so I ate. So that was the best thing I did. I ate before I went to bed, and then Saturday morning, I got it from pour me another drink because I had to go to work. So I didn't want to be hungover. Sick or hungover. You know, the hair of the dog, that bitch you. You got to bite it back. So I beat it back and took my work Saturday. But Saturday night I was supposed to go to usc UNC football game here and Charlotte was.
Speaker 4: A big deal.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, I missed that too.
Speaker 4: I couldn't go.
Speaker 2: I had a ticket and didn't make it because that's when I crashed afterwards.
Speaker 1: Saturday, Nah, man, that was terrible. And I feel like even Sunday I was still kind of down bad.
Speaker 3: Like I keep saying this, like my body really does not process alcohol to say anymore, Like I can't really drink it don't matter. And matter of fact, I don't drink Costa migos. That might be one of the things, right, Costa egos. I put that like right along with patrol now, like it just makes me feel really bad. So I really just like, you know, don Juli always going to be a club tequiller dog.
Speaker 1: I was through. I was done, but I hung out a little bit on Sunday and shit, that's it. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 1: So we had a good time with the girls, poor ladies.
Speaker 2: My sister. That was a lot of fun. Let's get into stupid internet.
Speaker 1: So a couple mentions.
Speaker 3: So Krishan Rock had her baby. She had the baby on live. She named her son Krishan. Okay, sitting and you know, happy for them, like her mom was on live crying boohoo that God, thank you God. When the baby came out, she was crying. It was a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people like, oh why yeah, sharing all you shit on that internet. They share a whole life already.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what's the difference, right, she should have got a check for it though she is Instagram pain is Instagram pain.
Speaker 2: She may have you don't know, I hope. So what's the point if you're not getting paid to show all of that? So she did right over three hundred thousand people watching her get burned.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if I want that much energy concentrated on me while I'm bringing a whole life into this world. Like that's real, it's kind of sacred to me, Like I want to do it in the house. I don't want no cameras. That shit is wild to me. That's how I look at her spirit. Absolutely and hopefully I kind of have enough money to have Eric Ibadu is my Duela by then, So I got shit.
Speaker 1: I have a no kid. If I don't have a baby by forty one, it's over with.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's be very very very clear, like I gotta get pregnant in the next two years. If I don't, I just want a yacht mansion and Barbados.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't and you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Buy me a kid. I'll buy me a kid, Yes, I wouldn't. I definitely want.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of black kids in particular that are stuck yet are stuck in the system, and we side eye white people right when they walk around with black babies, or why aren't we adopting our kids, you know, so they don't get their crummy.
Speaker 1: Paws on them anyway.
Speaker 2: Because you know, some of you can get black babies a loving home as long as they go to a loving home.
Speaker 4: I won't.
Speaker 2: I would prefer a black baby to be in a black home, But as long as they're in the home and not in the system that's loving, I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: I might adopt a white baby, all right.
Speaker 2: So the next story, let's talk about Erica and Spicy. I really want to talk about.
Speaker 4: This because.
Speaker 1: Don't you ignore me?
Speaker 4: Right the fuck along.
Speaker 2: So, Erica Minna got fired from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta after calling Spice her cats make a race and here we can say it to call her a blue headed monkey or some shit like that blue haired monkey. And you know, they aired it on the show. And then after they aired it on the show, you know, people express how they were offended by her saying that because she is not, in fact a black woman.
Speaker 4: So, uh, what's her name? Mona Mona, Mona Scott, Mona Scott King.
Speaker 2: She she said, handled and fired Erica Mina for that racist slur, And how do you.
Speaker 1: That's only that's a yeah.
Speaker 3: The only fake part about that is that we know these things are pre recorded, right y'all been know she said this wild ship. I also a sudden I saw another post that said more is going to be unfolding in the next.
Speaker 4: Couple episodes, the next right episodes.
Speaker 3: Unless she's been fired and they're just now telling the world she's fired. To keep playing with this thing, like the world we're just now seeing this recording. But she been said the dumb shit.
Speaker 2: But it's not nice to call anybody a monkey. Erica Minna included, Spike included.
Speaker 3: And the way she was trying to say it, Yeah, she definitely was trying to say it to be disparaging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I but I can understand why. First of all, y'all, y'all just took it too far, both of y'all. Spice didn't have to bring up her relationship with her child because it had nothing to do with what they were talking about, you know, it had nothing to do with the conversation in hand, And you know, you're just doing it to be very hurtful. And this was someone who was worth your friend, Like why would you go that load to someone that you considered a friend? You know, Like, so I just figured, you know, you just gotta choose wisely who you call a friend, because that was to that woman. You know, maybe her relationship with her son isn't good and and.
Speaker 4: They know that, and they using it again. Yeah, that's ugly, that's ugly.
Speaker 1: You know, that was nasty.
Speaker 3: So the Internet was like, oh, she shouldn't have talked about a kid. It really she didn't talk about the kids. She talked about the relationship parents. She talked about her parenting. So that hit her in a sore spot. Especially if you know my ex friend and this is what we were talking we to talk about later on, right if you know, like this is a vulnerable spot, vulnerable spot for me, like what type of person are you to use that against me? So yes, Spice was absolutely dead ass fucking wrong, and Erica didn't have no real rebuttal for her, so she just.
Speaker 4: Went She didn't talk about her her parents, her sthetics.
Speaker 2: Maybe Spice is a better mom than her, you know, so she couldn't go to that space. So she talked about her appearance, you know. And I don't know, I can't sit here and say that Erica said that Spice looked like she would have said that to any black.
Speaker 4: Woman that she was arguing with, or was it specific to Spice.
Speaker 1: So several people, like somebody in particular, I saw Jesse Woo.
Speaker 3: Jesse Woo was saying that Erica has done this a lot of times, Like this is the first time that she's called somebody a racial slur. And I don't know if she's Puerto Rican or Dominican, but if she's Dominican, we already know how they feel about hatit is. And they on they share the same fucking island, you know what I'm saying, Like those people don't consider themselves black, but they are. You know what I'm saying, y'all really were are the blacks who got violated? Actually you know so? And they keep that running thing. They're running racism within your same culture and same race. They keep it going. But it's more so colorism. I guess that's how people feel. It's not her really being racist, it's her being showing colorism. But I mean, I don't think that Spice looks like a monkey, right, I don't think she looks like a monkey at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my heart goes down to ladies. It's hurtful. I'm sure it's hurtful for Spice to be called a monkey, because you know, dark skinned women in this country have been label ugly things and made to feel niceful as our light skinned kind of parts. So that's hurtful. So they were just going for the juggler with each other. Yeah, and it's just ugly to see, you know, let's start living to turn more and.
Speaker 3: See after something like that, Like, how y'all be friends again? If y'all come to blows belts and shit like that, how.
Speaker 1: Do you be friends again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: I remember. Look, I remember an old friend of mine like that. Bitch. No never, mom, let me even go there, y'all. Next, let's do the next topic. Let me not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like, it's real hurtful to hear some crazy shit from somebody you considered a friend because it's almost like, bitch, you always wanted to say that to me.
Speaker 1: Bitch you never liked me.
Speaker 2: Because you would want to hurt me like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, get so moving right along.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Kanye and Hiss.
Speaker 1: This is so old. I've been seeing that pitch. I've been sending it out.
Speaker 3: I don't know when Charlamagne No started playing with him and Donelle Rollins. Now it's like all over the internet. But y'all, y'all ain't on Kanye Instagram page. He got a little he got a little sneaky creepy one that I be on. I've been seeing that bookie. I sent it to you like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: No, it's his name.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the letters are jumbled up, but it's his page. And then he has another one that's just Geezy.
Speaker 1: Why is why?
Speaker 4: Why I don't follow?
Speaker 2: But it was so funny because I just don't. It's just not I'll see whatever I need to see. I feel like I'll get it from the shade room or somewhere if it's interesting.
Speaker 4: But just to see his little booty out, I mean a good time, I would do it.
Speaker 1: It was so staged. Kanye got a problem. You hear me?
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 3: Dog, This is Kanye West on a boat in France or wherever they are. I don't think there's other there's other images.
Speaker 1: Right where she is clearly like down and he's sitting up there. I know the BUNKI out, but I just I just can't get it in my head like Nigga wants. When I saw it, I was like, Yo, this nigga's tripping.
Speaker 4: Why need get your dig suck on a boat in the south of France.
Speaker 2: I would like if I was with my nigga, who's a staff of friends and it was like riding down a little lake or river or ravine or whatever the fuck that was.
Speaker 4: Black quick, let me just.
Speaker 1: Let me lick itt me, let me lick it, Let me lick the tip.
Speaker 4: Right, it's not that hot. Have you been sing so?
Speaker 3: But but listen, they're saying that Uh Kanye and his wife getting freaky on the boat has backfired. Apparently the owner of the boat company has now banned the couple from ever riding on their boats again after pictures went viral and the viral of the couple seemingly participating in sexual acts while riding UH through Venice, Italy.
Speaker 4: They ain't got the only boat company who cares, right, y'all. They got the only boats.
Speaker 1: I would have been trying to take the pictures. I could sell them, y'all. Slipping.
Speaker 2: Whoever got the pictures got some money for that. You know you're talking about if you driver, well the driver those boats are small, so he got focused on where he going.
Speaker 4: He can't be like looking back at nobody getting the dicks.
Speaker 3: Kanye had one of his people take that picture down. Ain't no way this nigga just got his little brown booty out like sitting.
Speaker 4: On there's no way he wanted to be out in no picture like this.
Speaker 1: But did you not see the other picture when his whole dick is out?
Speaker 4: No send it.
Speaker 1: Not the whole, not the whole dick, but it's like his whole. You could see his dickhead print in his past. I'm like, what is up with Kanye?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: You know everybody be saying the nigga got cloned? I still feel Kanye's presence. Maybe they got him locked in a cellar somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have not heard that.
Speaker 3: The whole internet is a lot of people saying Kanye down, got cloned child. Let me find his damn picture.
Speaker 2: I feel like she don't never look safe in the eyes. She always looks scared for her life to me, like she's gonna share about her life.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's a new handler. I don't know what. I don't know what Kanye got going on, but I hope he come back.
Speaker 4: I want I want him to get with uh the sister.
Speaker 3: No, while we gotta be saving niggas all the time, why we got to bring niggas back.
Speaker 2: I want Kanye to be like, yeah, excuse me, mister Rainey I'm going to marry your daughter, remember that, like that verse?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, nah, it's gone.
Speaker 2: I miss mister old Kanye.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, another way I look at it is like, no, he ain't saying much, but he's saying a lot, Like Kanye just got his ass on the internet.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: We haven't heard from him since last June. Maybe like we haven't heard from Kanye in a very long time. He's been m I a since, like at least the beginning of this year, right for someone. No, I love Kanye, I love.
Speaker 4: Too, but I want to hear music. I don't want to hear this ship. This ship is like.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to hear music. I want to hear quality music. I don't want to see his bookie out as you say, a bookie.
Speaker 1: We ain't talk about Kanye in no more. We ain't talk about Kanye.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna talk about him no more this year unless he do something else spectacular.
Speaker 1: He always does spectacular.
Speaker 4: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Moving right along anyway.
Speaker 2: Y'all will be right back with our special guests from the Professional Homegirl Podcast. Ey y'all, We're gonna talk all things friendship, love, sex, So stay tuned.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a good conversation, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all listen, we have label meat. We talked back today. Welcome to death Row with these three sixty podcast deals. Y'all, we got artists formerly known as Ebane Okay, the Professional Homegirl.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, thank you so much for having me. Welcome to the show. I know, I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: Finally we got you.
Speaker 4: Finally.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Tam shirt is with AJ, but I reached out to the show in twenty twenty one because I wanted to be a guest, and so here we are now, which is like amazing, So thank you once again.
Speaker 4: Full circle moment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. I seen it. I seen it. I remember, I remember, no, no, no, I remember.
Speaker 3: Seeing you because when people send messages, like especially in a request box, I'll go in there sometimes just to see but I won't like you know how, you just do it and go.
Speaker 1: But I remember when Tam was like, yeah, she said she messaged us before, girl, I remember. I'm sorry, No I did, though, I remember seeing it.
Speaker 3: But it'd be a lot of messages, a lot of especially in twenty twenty one, we just getting started.
Speaker 1: Ship with you trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen, like it was Freshut what did you say, did not deny but delayed but not denying? I said, den Agen. So here we are, all right, tell us how you became the professional homegirl.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So it's actually funny because a few years ago, before Charlottemagne and everybody was talking about mental health, I had my own mental health issues.
Speaker 4: So my grandmother at the time.
Speaker 2: Which is so funny because the day is her anniversary and I just realized today because I was just like NonStop, but today is the day that my grandmother passed away. So when she passed away, I was just going through like a really you know, just that was my first time ever experiencing death, and it was it was a lot for me to go through. And I ended up going to therapy and I was talking to my therapists about all the things that I was going through because I never experienced a grief before, and you know, she was just giving me all the tools and things that I needed to like get through on my journey. And I started to realize as I started to share my story with everyone else that I was going through with when it came to losing my grandmother. You know, people started to become open with me about some of the things that they were going through. So I was like, well, you know, I feel like it'd be dope if I can create a platform where women of color can be able to come on, you know, be ourselves and pop they shit. And I feel like as being a Professional Homegirl, it is being your true, authentic self. And I feel like for so long I show face, and I feel like when I'm a little too like r Rah, I'm too passionate, and people say I'm aggressive, but then when I'm quiet and I'm chilling to myself, they think something wrong. So I feel like with Professional Homegirls is a place just truly be yourself and that's how we came to be.
Speaker 3: So you say women can be themselves, but your guests like they'd be having like the Witness Protection shit over their face.
Speaker 1: So why how do you find a guess for your shows?
Speaker 2: I listen, I tried some of them episodes. Baby had be clutching my pearls, like this is a horror movie.
Speaker 5: You know where it is like where we're from, Like, I mean, our community can be very judgmental, right, So I feel like when you hear people backgrounds the first, especially when you know who it is, you'll be like, oh, why Tam doing that?
Speaker 4: Why Aj doing that?
Speaker 2: But then when you're hearing the story and you don't know who it is, and you hear from start to finish, it makes you want to It makes you appreciate them more, and it also makes you want to know more about it because you're like, damn, if this bush can get through it, that, I know I can get.
Speaker 4: Through my stuff.
Speaker 2: So I just feel like with the whole anonymous part, it allows people to share their story fully because I also feel like when people know who you are, how it's some pieces of your truth, and I think that shouldn't nobody share their truth, you know, from everybody else, because you should live in your truth.
Speaker 4: And then how I find my guess. A lot of my guess either be just like word of mouth. I mean sometimes I do like a lot of research.
Speaker 2: So at first it was like Instagram using hashtags, and the next thing, you know, YouTube is my bag because surprisingly people really love sharing their business, especially if they think that their stories can help someone. Right. So I just feel like at this point, like if you have a story, especially something that's really taboo within our can unity.
Speaker 4: Then I'm all for it because I feel like.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of the topics, dude, can be triggering, but I feel like there's so much key key in it that's like key key wrapped up in the medicine. So it's like to me, I don't think that none of the episodes, and maybe the only episodes that's been difficult for me is like you know, stories that involve you know, child abuse. But I feel like for most of the stories, like like this shit be funny, like it'd be like damn, like you really got through that. And it also just makes me feel like, you know, women, especially Black women, are just superheroes, heroes, Like I feel like we're on fire and it's nothing that we do if we don't put our mind to it. So like when you listening to these traumatic stories, cause a lot of them are like it'll be like my uncle molisted me and my mama every Thursday, Like your stories be like really like like deep like that. How do you candle listening to people's trauma like this every week? I'd be smoking weed and drinking the whole episode. Well, I think I start with each episode obviously, I pray because I want to make sure that you know, the person trust me with their story, and also, you know, just protecting my energy because I don't want to, you know, go to sleep with this.
Speaker 4: But honestly, it's not hard for me.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I had a very traumatic childhood and you know, I was I was physically abused by my mother.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like I always just think of things, like you know, sometimes when I.
Speaker 2: Was going through a lot of things I was going through when I was younger, I really feel like I was the only one going through it. So when I share stories, like it's difficult to hear it, but I can't even imagine experiencing it. And I feel like these stories, when people hear it, it gives people hope, like if they can go through that and it'll still be okay. I can go through what I'm going through and survive too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can feel absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I think all black women have that little stigma. Right, Oh, we just be loud and going off for no reason. We just really be real passionate, right.
Speaker 4: Was passionate facts, I don't be tripping for real, I'd be tripping sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know, you be tripping when you got to ask somebody be tripping, like, girl, you're that's not.
Speaker 2: True, because I like, I need, I need you to understand where I'm coming from, because I know, like it's not making sense, and if it's not making sense to me, that.
Speaker 4: It can't make sense to everybody else in this room. So I don't think i'd be tripping all.
Speaker 3: The time, and I really don't think i'd be tripping, but I'm gonna still ask somebody to make sure that I'm actually giving this other person that's the level of disrespect I need to be giving them, like am I tripping?
Speaker 2: But the only thing is when you tell when you tell a story and you're asking are you am I tripping?
Speaker 4: It's only coming from your perspective.
Speaker 2: So nine times out of ten, the person who's listening to your story is gonna say, no, you're not tripping, because they're only hearing really your side of things, So it's pointless they even ask ask, honestly, are you tripping?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's pointless.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's pointless because like I always be saying, like, there's perception right, and there's perspective. You get through life with good perspective, where you can see things down the middle. Right, it's people's perception be having shit fucked up. That's why I don't like that whole this my truth, because there is such thing as absolute truth. Your truth could be a goddamn lie. Do you see what I'm saying that when I ask am I tripping? Listen, I don't be telling half stories. I tell stories exactly how it happens. You have the opportunity to say, no, bitch, you fucked up. Because I'm never gonna lie. I'm never gonna leave nothing out. It could be the way I perceived what happened. Right, Why I'm asking you think I'm tripping because this is how I perceive, and I ask for clarity a lot. Let me get some clarity to make sure I'm tripping. I ask for clarity from the person I'm talking to, from the homegirl. Homegirl, let me get some clarities, like make sure I'm not tripping on you or somebody else, like, Right, it's good. Yeah, I don't think it's a uh. I don't like that perception. And shit, man, your perception could be a fucking lie to all of us, right, absolutely, no, no, absolutely, But there are some people that they perception just be fucked up on everything, and it could be a general census that this person could be a liar or this person just be doing fucked up shit.
Speaker 1: It could be a general census.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: Fact, So while you thinking you're going crazy, they doing this shit today, fucking spouse, mom and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, like and everybody. Have you ever had a friend break up with you? Ebaney like a homegirl like y'all no longer friends, but it was you that fucked it up.
Speaker 2: You know what, if I'm being honest, and I'm not saying this because I don't want no friend back, but I will say that because you know, yeah, like if you're looking back, I mean, obviously there's growth, and you know there's a lot of work that was done for me to get to this point.
Speaker 4: So why are you shaking your head? I thought you were saying no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I agree with you one thousand percent, just like these niggas.
Speaker 3: A bitch can't spend the block on me because I feel like, at what point of are we grown women and falling out?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Likely me and Tam we be arguing and shit, because we have a business together. So our relationship is different.
Speaker 3: But I don't talking about like friends that I had had for a very long time and now we're no longer friends. Them bitches cannot spend the block and some of them do. They try because I didn't fuck it up these what I'm saying, like, my conscience is always clear because with the four agreements, I do my best every time in any situation.
Speaker 2: I think with this one particular situation, I would say that I don't think that I was in a fault.
Speaker 4: I just didn't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I just know how to articulate what I was feeling because at that time, that's when I lost my grandmother, and you know, with me being a very passionate.
Speaker 4: Person and you know, I'm very vocal, I think that like a lot.
Speaker 2: Of times, people just in that particular friend misstated for you know, me just being aggressive, me being like, you know, a certain way with her, and I just think at that time, like, and that's why I'm so appreciative of the people that's in my life now because I think from where I was at with that particular persons, where I'm at now, those people gave me grace. So I think that grace is very important when it comes to any type of relationship because a lot of times people just don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: Right, right, and then sometimes people don't even even aren't even considering what you could possibly be going through.
Speaker 1: Why doct you just tripping on them?
Speaker 3: So, speaking of grace, this is one of the things me and Town was talking about earlier, like friends versus uh boyfriends or husbands?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know how you see this shit on Instagram a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like posts saying like y'all, bitch is a throw your friend away after one disagreement.
Speaker 1: But you give these niggas a thousand chances chances?
Speaker 3: What are you thinking about that? Because I feel like women women, I think people period. Men put their friends on pedestals. Women put their friends on pedestals. You don't expect your friend to play in your face like these niggas would, like we expect fun out of them unfortunately, Right, But I gotta keep compromising with my homegirl, like why are we are you?
Speaker 4: But they're just people too? Though your friends are just people just like A mean yeah, but I ain't letting know. I ain't letting my friend with my nigga play in my face?
Speaker 2: Like but I also feel like with my friends, like I've been friends with my friends for a very long time. Like my oldest best friend, I've been friends with her since he was eighteen and I'm in my mid thirties, So I feel like with her like I do put her on a higher pedestal because you know better, like and you know all, you know all different sides of me. Now with a nigga, I might give him a little grace because we still get to know each other. But I do have my hard limits, like you're not gonna disrespect me or do certain things. But when they comes to my girlfriends, like my sisters, Hell yeah, it's holes before bros.
Speaker 3: But what's some cut off shit for homegirls? Like, what's some shit you caught in your homegirl off for?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm really big on telling my business cause I'm very particular about who I tell what to. So I can tell three people the same story and three different ways cause I know exactly if something was to come out, I know where it came from.
Speaker 1: So telling your business, you're gonna get cut off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm really big on that because I feel like if we have a if we have a sisterhood, where if I come to you and I'm like confining you as something that's really personal and then I hear you go back and till the next bitch, that's a problem for me.
Speaker 4: For me, it would tell my business.
Speaker 2: It's just the manner in which it was told wasn't told with malicious intent, because if you were drunk and it's just a story that was relatable to somebody else's story and it came out, I'm not cutting you off of that. That might you and if you apologize like that's a mistake, that's a mistake. But if you're doing it like oh let me tell you what? How tell fucked up? Like you know, that's a problem to me. You know when it comes to friendship, what about you a.
Speaker 1: Money? That's why I don't loan bitches, no goddamn money. Okay, yeah, done lost a couple.
Speaker 3: It costs me about five hundred dollars to get rid of a bitch before like that's all it costs. Because once you give somebody money and they don't give it back, like, the friendship is tarnished. Because really what I feel, y'all the women who I was friends with for a very very long time and not friends with now it's still hurt my feelings to this day, right, But what hurts my feelings even more is that these bitches no intimate shit about me and they just still walk around.
Speaker 1: Earth like shit cool, Like I really want them to disappear a little bit, just this much.
Speaker 3: So nobody, you know, especially like in entertainment and we're doing what we're doing, like some people know some real deep shit about me, like and knows be the people that go to the tabloids, you know what I'm saying, Like, those are the people who telling your business to blogs and shit like that in the future.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like a bitch not being my friend no more and know shit about me. So I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: You said that, you said I said. I said, go real far away and sleep there overnight every night.
Speaker 4: Night. Do y'all feel like where y'all at hasn't been hard for you all to connect with other women? Oh? I like having all.
Speaker 2: I connect with women easily, but then I do hair all day, all that every day, so part of my job is to connect with women. But I guess deal breaker.
Speaker 4: Money is not any money I give you or loan you is money that I can afford to lose. That's how I always treat money. That way, we don't fall.
Speaker 1: Out behind it.
Speaker 2: So if I give you money, I want it back, don't get me wrong. But if I don't get it back, it's because in my head it was already gone. And that's how I treat money when it comes with friends. Now, the conversation about like talking and telling my business, it just depends on what your intention was with my business. You know, I'll be mad at you for sharing, but if it wasn't malicious, we still can be friends. The thing that's a deal breaker for me is.
Speaker 4: Don't be fucking with none of my niggas behind my back and I find.
Speaker 1: Out you own them.
Speaker 4: They belong to me, bitch, and you know it.
Speaker 2: If you my friend done talked about this nigga to you, If I find out you're fucking with him behind my back, that's a problem for me. That's the seafool.
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Oh I thought that was obvious.
Speaker 1: Nah, a girl, they be breaking the girlfriend rules.
Speaker 4: Okay, some people, that's okay.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I find that with women of other races, like white women, they will fuck with each other's husbands and boyfriends and still.
Speaker 4: Be friends afterwards, you know, So I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that me and me and Tammy gonna talk about it first before or after. We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't cross paths. We have halves.
Speaker 2: But it ain't never been like, oh no, I'm gonna go grab exactly behind your back type ship like that's weak to me. Don't do that because a lot of these niggas I give, I talked them to you, baby, you don't gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Behind my back exactly. Yo, what was that?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, what wasn't y'all with somebody else showing the bevery beginning you, I think it was you.
Speaker 3: That was not That was a brilliant idiots. We were talking about that motherfucker fastball. I threw her ass right quick.
Speaker 1: Then we got uber meats. It was coming. In twenty twenty five COVID.
Speaker 4: I had anxiety. I was lonely. I needed some male company, okay, sue me.
Speaker 1: And I knew a nigga. I knew a real real good was awesome.
Speaker 4: He was amazing. Man.
Speaker 3: Look, I want all listeners listeners to know this one thing about me, bitch.
Speaker 1: I know good dick. I'm just telling y'all. I know good Dick.
Speaker 4: He was a really good person too, So that was no hold.
Speaker 3: On ebone, let me tell you about this bitch. Now, this would be like a little like Super sneaky Liken, even though we're telling our business, right, Super, why are you cooking for the nigga the next day?
Speaker 1: Then you at his house and he cooking for her the next day? He was having slumber parties.
Speaker 3: Tammy, you cooked for that nigga one day in your apartment too, came and had a plate.
Speaker 4: It's just so happened that I was coaching and he was hung. So wait, how does that great? Like could you wipe him up.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to?
Speaker 4: That wasn't in the plan. That wasn't in the.
Speaker 3: No, it might have been your husband, like you know, you can't let your homegirl being away of your husband, like you never know.
Speaker 4: Right if it you know, I didn't see that happening.
Speaker 2: It's just where they'd be like the best man. We say in our vowels, and I got the image of Ashley sucking this dick in my head while we saying our vowels. It's weird. Yeah, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: One all.
Speaker 4: So no, but it was good for what it was.
Speaker 1: M I know, good dick. So let me ask you this because I was talking to one of my homegirls and she's older a little older than us, but you know she's been married twice, right, And we had like this whole back and forth one night because.
Speaker 3: I was saying, like, if I know some shit about one of my close friends, like her nigga cheating or her husband cheating on her, like I might tell her depending on who it is. So if your friend is married, right, and she's never like explained to you, like she's having all these problems at her husband, like everything is always always seems so wonderful, you know in their relationship, you see him cheating?
Speaker 1: Are you or are you not gonna tell your best friend?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take a picture because I feel like when you tell a bit about her man, you need proof, especially when it's her husband. And even when it comes to my best friend, like you know, bitch, just be like my man, my man, and my man. So I just want to make sure, like, hey, I seen so and so doing this with so and so, and I got this picture and do what you want with it. And I'm just gonna leave it at that, because at the end of the day, I don't you never know what somebody got going on with that nigga.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I'm not telling shit.
Speaker 3: I mind my business, man, I'm gonna mind my business my best If my best friend is like traveling the world with her husband, he doing all all the good ship together, like, I don't want to be the person that breaks her heart because that's how women all look like.
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 3: You know, she'll end up still going on and staying with her husband. And now our friendship is a mess because I'm the one that brought this dirty laundry to you. You know what I'm saying you not even we already talked about how men and women like friendships and relationships just differ, and how we put our friends on a pedestal. So it's easy to just discard your woman. You're not about to, I mean, discard your homegirl. You're not about to discard your whole husband.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think. I don't think i'm telling.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm telling until she come to me crying about Oh damn, I can't wait until she come crying by.
Speaker 2: Some No, see, if it's just a friend. I might turn my and they're super happy. I might turn another che can mind my business. But if it's my best friends, they gonna hear about it. Because somebody's gonna call because I've jumped on their husband. I jumped on their husband in public. They're gonna be like, tell me out here, fucking your husband up.
Speaker 4: You need to come right? Yeah there, her husband, did I see him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: They're gonna get a bitch of me on his ass because I don't play like that.
Speaker 3: That might be what I'll do, then confront him right and give him the opportunity to tell in his damn self.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, he gonna have to tell like that bitch, your bitch friend tell me jumped on me. Don't pull my motherfucking dreadlocks out. Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: She nixed because I want to tell me, yeah, my best friend. I would be upset if my best friend didn't do something, you know, right.
Speaker 3: So do y'all arbitrary tell your friends when they're being a dumb bitch. Are y'all just smiling nod at the stories? No, you know, because sometimes your friends just want you to listen, right, and so you just keep hearing all this dumb bitch shit over and over and over again, Like at what point do you be like, hey, bitch, you being a dumb bitch?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I feel like my best friends know me, so they know when I ask certain questions, they already know I'm going with it. So I feel like I don't need to tell you you being dumb because you saying shit out loud and me asking you certain questions.
Speaker 4: It's just letting you know that. Come on, now, this ship is not adding up. But I also feel like maybe this is just your season of being a dumb bitch because we all been there and you got to learn.
Speaker 2: Because I rather you be a dumb bitch while you're dating around being single, than be a dumb bitch and you marry a whole ass nigga. Right, Yes, no, we're not discript. I like him, I like them reformed not still. Don't be a hole with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, listen, unless that's just your relations I think i'm too.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of blunt and frank, so I'm gonna tell you. But then if I keep having to tell you, it gets to a point where I'm not gonna say nothing else because then you are comfortable in this space and then I'm just gonna listen and wait for you to learn your listen.
Speaker 4: But I will be like, bitch, you're stupid.
Speaker 2: I will say it just like dom bit. You better than me if I start telling you.
Speaker 1: If you like it, I love it right exactly.
Speaker 3: So one of my friends who i'm no longer friends with, I remember I stopped talking to her because she was like clearly being a dumb bitch and I just didn't want to be associated with dumb bitch ism, you know what I'm saying. Like she just was being had by a nigga and I just couldn't stand by because there was nothing I could tell her to make her stop talking to this guy.
Speaker 1: And I'll never just be like leaving nigga. But this nigga wasn't even like tangible.
Speaker 3: He was in prison, so I can't exactly, so I can't like, bitch, I'm trying to help you, help you, and she just was she just was gone. So I couldn't really have a relationship with her anymore until that person was out the picture and he would actually tell her, don't tell me shit because he knew I had more sense than her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Girl, that is a whole long ass story.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's back in prison and she helped put him put him there. If you're listening, bitch, yeah, I'm on head telling your motherfucking business.
Speaker 1: We ain't friends no more.
Speaker 4: But you need to come on professional whole girl so you can share.
Speaker 1: What girl mess. That wasn't her man when she it was he was. Let me listen, Go on, child, let's go to break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Let's say, y'all think y'all make more friends now? Or was it easier in your twenties in your twenties than forties, or is there better that in process I have for friends nowadays?
Speaker 2: I think I make more friends now, But I think they just have to do with me just knowing who I am and being confident in myself because I feel like when you're younger, like you just be going through shit, you be thinking this person your friend, but meanwhile she be hating on you or like, you know, girls can be weird and like, jealousy is a real big thing, especially when people see the potential in you and you don't see it in yourself. So I feel like, right, so I feel like now like and there's just so many you know, dope women out there that just doing amazing things that want to connect with other like minded women. So I feel like now it's way easier than what it was before for me. I think it's the same amount of people, but it's just different on who I call friend.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't use the term friend as easily as I did when I was in my trainies.
Speaker 2: You know, I have created more boundaries and I know how to compart in the last where people are in my life, you know. So that's the difference for me. Same amount of bitches coming here, here, come and go, but a friend, I don't use that term as loosely as I did when I was in my twenties. In my twenties, I meet a bitch in the motherfucking bathroom of the club and like her fingernail pledge, and we started talking and we're friends. You know, it's not the same because you know, once you get older, what about for you?
Speaker 1: I think some of it.
Speaker 3: I think some of your friends, like especially in your twenties, come from my childhood, right, and then you have these relationships with these people for so long because of time, right, and they probably should have been expired.
Speaker 1: So I got I feel like i I've never not been able to make friends then or now.
Speaker 3: I probably have more meaningful relationships with the women that are in my life now. But I have some friends, Like my friend Priscilla. We celebrated her forty birthday last week. Like we've been friends literally since six and seven years old. Parents still live in the same neighborhood. Like we've been friends for fucking ever. I know her asked, even when she get on my nerve and vice versus. So that's a forever friend. But I don't think it's hard, Bitch, I be stealing people friends, Like I'm friends with people who are no longer friends with the people I met them here, but I'm still friends on both ends. This one like fuck that bitch. She like fucked that bitch. And I'm in the middle, like I still love y'all and I want all us to be in the room together.
Speaker 4: That's how my best friend is.
Speaker 2: So I had this friend group that I was in from some of us were friends as children and some of us not in college. But my best friend, Tekia is still friends with all of us, and none of us are friends with each other. We're only friends with Tekia, and it's the four of.
Speaker 1: Us Takia is the only seen one. Is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 4: Is the best communicator out of all of us. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: She's not saying no, We're all saye. But she's just the best communicator out of all of us. The rest of us will fight fist and I just don't want to do that anymore. I'm done with the fist fighting era of my friendships. If it comes to physical, we can't. You're going to jail.
Speaker 4: First of all, if you attack me, you're going to jail. And second of all, you have a fist fighter friend, Oh yeah, yes?
Speaker 3: And then friends again? Yes after the fighting, Nah, bitch. If I got to put hands on you, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we definitely fall when we was younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely duke it out and then be friends again.
Speaker 1: But not let down.
Speaker 4: I never fought, not no more. I can't do that no more. You ain't never fought, You ain't never fist fault your sister.
Speaker 1: That's family, like, of course, my friends are the family.
Speaker 4: My friends family.
Speaker 1: Oh no, child, I feel like I'm not about to be fighting a homegirl like sisters. Y'all grew up, y'all know each other's so crazy growing up in the same house, just annoyed in the house together my may home.
Speaker 2: Just like you only fought your sister living in the same house, y'all never fought.
Speaker 1: But it was different. I definitely tried to get that ass and bitch. I'm like, bitch, come in the yard because it's actually not.
Speaker 4: If you talk and be around mad about it, you got fist fight at this point. No, like when we were younger. When we were younger, yes, our twenties, I.
Speaker 1: Never fear my friend ever. Every blows. I'm not fucking with you.
Speaker 2: It's like my sister. It's like fighting with my sister.
Speaker 4: To me, I know when we were young.
Speaker 1: To fight my sisters like that, I mean, we fought, but not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't but it just has happened, you know.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like if I have to put my hands on one of my homegirls, because I feel like I never fought a homegirl before, I feel like we came close to it. But if I got to put my hands on you, I gotta walk away, because that's that's I feel like. When I was a kid, yeah we'll fight, but in your twenties fighting your friends in college, I remember one of my friends. I threw up on one of my friends.
Speaker 1: We got your Yeah, ain't your friend though? Are you your friends now?
Speaker 4: Thick as thieves?
Speaker 2: That's my nigga to the end, Like that's We were nineteen years old drunk, both of us drunk.
Speaker 4: It's not just me drunk. We're both drunk.
Speaker 2: We fought the next day, we cleaned the car out together. You know, it wasn't like it wasn't that deep.
Speaker 1: I don't know you guys are an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I got beat up, But let me tell you, I got beat up because I was super wasted, like I was drunk. I didn't even know the fight was coming.
Speaker 1: So you got your glass off. God, you probably was.
Speaker 3: No, that is true now when somebody drunk and you're not really that drunk, like motherfucker gets annoying, like bitch, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would like at this age, even in my thirties, if we get to the point where we got to be physically violent to one another, then it's.
Speaker 4: Just a no go.
Speaker 2: We don't need to be friends.
Speaker 1: Y'all know.
Speaker 3: They have an app now for meeting friends, like the Bumbo app for relationships. They have a Bumble Friendship app now.
Speaker 2: Women have you know, some people, I won't say women, but people have hard times meeting women in and making friendships. Like I do hair, and I have clients that I know that are coming as much as they come just to have somebody to talk to.
Speaker 4: It's not even about their hair. Yeah, they just need a space where.
Speaker 2: They can come and talk and relax and be away from their husband, their kids and just sit with someone who's not judging their story. And we feeling pretty, you know so, and don't have nobody talk to.
Speaker 1: We actually had a friendship coach. You'll remember her name was Danielle. Danielle Jackson. I think it is ur something like that. Danielle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like a friendship coach. Want a female friendship coach. This is a while ago, though, but I think some people do have tough times making friends, making friends with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like everybody I know. My mama said, I ain't never been a stranger before. That was my problem. So all right, do you want to get into relationships with like, uh, not women, but with our men.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this. Are you paying half in a relationship? Are you paying half the bills?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, listen, I feel like I just had this conversation with my homegirl heart nigga. I feel like if I'm living with a man and I'm from the South, like I was born in New York, I was raised in the South, so I'm very traditional, like I'm very like passionate and aggressive, like I'm type Alpha when it comes to like my businesses. But when it comes to my relationship, I want to be submissive. I don't want to think. I want to make sure that I'm with somebody that can be able to be like you know what, I know he got it. So if I'm living with you, you need to pay this rent. I pay some little utilities. I make sure the food the grocery is done. I cook a little meal, make sure the house is claimed. But I'm not splitting no no major bills with no man.
Speaker 3: No, you might as well live by yourself. At that point, I can't say that. No, I'm saying you might if you have to pay half the bills, like you might as well. Yeah, why why am I cohabitating with the man who's like down my neck about my paycheck? I remember, remember, this's the fly superfly lady from what's her name?
Speaker 1: From iHeartRadio? Remember she was in Memphis.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot he remember her name though she was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she was also at the live show and she was saying how her first husband used to be like these bitches is paid, Like she's you know what I'm saying, she's well off. But she was like her first husband would always be like, damn, how much money we get today? Like he wait for her paycheck to come. And she said it was one of her male friends that said why, basically told her she needs a rich man. One of her male friends said, you need a nigga with money, Like you can't stay married to this person, right, So she actually her husband. Now she was like, my husband will even I make a lot of money, he don't care how much money I make.
Speaker 1: I don't pay no bills.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's Daddy calling us gold diggers. Been wont to dig out of fucking gold.
Speaker 4: But for.
Speaker 2: The economy is kind of the economy is kind of fucked up in kind of people are, you know, struggling, And that's not just women as men and women. If you get with someone who's having a hard time financially, You're not going to split the bills if you love this person.
Speaker 4: Listen. Well, I think people also, I think people need to also be realistic.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like if you was in a situation like this is somebody even knowing since she was a child, y'all been through a lot of things together, then I would probably that's the exception to the room because y'all trying to figure things out, y'all both young, y'all trying to get things going. I feel like, as a like a grown woman, and as much as I have accomplished on my own, you have to add value to my life, like, because if you're doing something and I got to split it with you, then I might as well just keep doing it myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then how are you supposed to And this is and men know this, right, They just don't want to hear from women.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So if you're a man, a full grown man who takes care of business, like, go talk to your brethren and stop talking to us, right, because they just don't want to hear this from us.
Speaker 1: But all men want to be able to provide.
Speaker 3: The frustration comes when they can't, right, And so instead of recognizing it and start problem solving, because that's what a man is, a problem solving, right. Instead of doing that, they'll find fault with you to justify why he can provide. But all men want to be able to provide.
Speaker 4: I won't. I won't right now, in this face and this age. I won't even sit here and pretend like I wouldn't split the bills.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you why. Only if I was with somebody who aspired to taking care of everything.
Speaker 4: That's he had a solid That's all I'm asking. That's why he had a solid.
Speaker 2: Playing and solid goals and we and we striving toward that. Yeah, let's split it. Let's get this money together. Baby, it's not a problem. But I won't say that I'm willing to that.
Speaker 4: I'm not willing to do.
Speaker 2: It, because that would that would be a lie. At this point, there was a time where I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: But in real life, everybody don't have it all the way figured out right away, and I don't want to, like, you know, completely cancel out a good man because he's not in a space where he aspires to be.
Speaker 3: And I think that's where most women, that's where most of us are at right. We just want a man to aspire to one day take us take care of his family completely. Nobody's asking to have all shit together. My fucking life being shambles at the time. Okay, I'm still figuring out, bitch. I'll be feeling eighteen sometimes. I know I'm gonna get to where I'm going. I got a fucking plan, you know what I'm saying, and I keep shitting fucking motion. That's all you look for in a mate. So if you got your thing going I got my thing going on, let's attack these things, right, But the ultimate gold nigga, you need to take care? Yeah, wife, Yeah that should be still.
Speaker 4: I agree there, I agree there.
Speaker 2: All right, So we talked about telling our friends dumb bitches. I know you listen to our show before, right, mm hmm. Do you have a dumb bitch shory that you want to share with us? I know you can with one.
Speaker 1: Do I have a so?
Speaker 4: I haven't had so I've been celibanted for like I lost count, but it's been like three four years.
Speaker 1: About that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, wait, store, roll back that beautiful being footage real quick?
Speaker 4: Like, what.
Speaker 1: Listen that extra?
Speaker 4: Can I have yours?
Speaker 1: Situe? Ain't using it.
Speaker 4: Please take mine so you can make sure it's.
Speaker 1: Knock the pussy out of order.
Speaker 3: Like, first of all, bitch, when you head us up, you should have said my name is Ebane and the bitch ain't fucking four years like that would have set their whole ship off.
Speaker 1: Let's gonna talk about.
Speaker 4: Let's rays all right, How did this start and how did it go so long?
Speaker 2: Tell us about that, all right?
Speaker 4: So three four years ago, I was dating. I was doing my thing right, but I loved doing it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, girl.
Speaker 2: Like just also just like I like to be in men like a male energy, like because I feel like that allows me to really be my feminine self, you know what I'm saying, Like because I'm a girly girl, but I feel like sometimes I'm always like a real nigga. I'm so aggranstive and passionate, got y'all. So I feel like when I'm around a real nigga, like you know, I get soft and shit. And so I was outside doing my thing, and you know, I was dealing with a few people, and you know, at that time, everything was like in shambles. I didn't have things was just like not working for me in my favor and you know, make a long story short, I just broke down, and I'm just like, damn, like I'm really trying to like figure shit out, and like, you know, the only family I really had besides my close friends, it's my grandmother who passed away. So I'm just like, yo, God, like you know, what do I gotta do to like be able to like get to where I want to get to in my career and just like, you know, be somewhat financially comfortable because I'm tired of fucking feeling like I'm holding on by the thread. And you know, I just made the decision and just like, you know what if I was to give up sex, like you got to make sure some things pop for me, because I want my own place. I want a nice place. I want some money, like I want my network deal, like I want all these things to come into fruition. But you gotta give me something. And I just also feel like when I was having sex with these people, I'm just like, yo, why am I sharing my body and all these other things about myself with these niggas? And I don't feel safe with them and it just didn't make sense, Like and I feel like, you know, I've been outside for a very long time, so I'm used to like, you know, men taking me out, buying me really nice things, and like, you know, treating me the way that.
Speaker 4: I desired to be treated.
Speaker 2: But by the time I'm done with them, I just felt empty, Like I still feel like they didn't know the real meat. And I feel like a lot of times when people see you, especially when you're an attractive woman, people just only see what you're trying to accomplish, or they only see the exterior. And I feel like a lot of people that I was messing with didn't even like know things about me that you should have known. So you know, I just was like, you know what, and I didn't make no avow to God, like you know, I was having a conversation with God, and I'm just like, you know, I ain't trying to wait the marriage, but you know, I'm just trying to wait to a place where by the time I do meet somebody like I wanted to be something that somebody I feel safe with and somebody that like I really feel like, have a genuine like for me, like God forbid, something wants to happen.
Speaker 4: I know I can call this nigga up and then it being raped, you know what I'm saying. So so right now, I've been like dating here and there, trying to get back outside. But I don't know, these niggas are just trash. Don't say that.
Speaker 3: Don't say that, you know, because there's a lot of good men out there. They just not cute like I'd be saying. I'm dead serious about that, and niggas get mad at that too, But we do like women and men are voes visual. Men are a little bit more visual than us.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna look at the exterior first right to determine, like what's what, And they just may not be attractive initially to you. And they may be.
Speaker 2: Saying when you speak out loud that men are trash that's all you to meet. You can't keep saying that and expect to meet good men. You gotta say men are good.
Speaker 4: Men are the.
Speaker 2: I agree, like I've been manifesting, like especially when I do my deep prayers, I'm like, you know what, because I do believe there are good men out there. I just feel like the men that's been in my space just been It's just not been what I want. And I also feel and it doesn't have thing you can do. It looks because I feel like, I mean, for the most part, I do want somebody that's attractive, but I feel like as you get older, certain certain things don't matter, Like you just really want a good person right for me. So no, I agree, Like I'm being very careful with my words, but I just feel like the men are just it's hard. It's hard out here. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend.
Speaker 1: Like it's not hard because they the prize. Now, honey, you know the pride. You know, I've already married.
Speaker 2: The tables have turned in away, and it seems like the men do think that they're the catch instead of the woman now.
Speaker 4: But it's because like, what is it like in Atlanta? What is it like fourteen to one men? You know, men to women.
Speaker 2: And men.
Speaker 1: I don't like those statistics statistics because who controls them? For one?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 3: So why wouldn't we tell bitches, Uh, girl, you're gonna have to deal with us because it's too many, y'all. It's only a little bit of us. So they had a pick of the litter for the rest of their lives, Like, why wouldn't they manipulate us in that way, but it were looking like it though it'd be like, it's like.
Speaker 1: Four niggas walking, But where where are we at? Where are you at?
Speaker 3: Because I just saw a video on Instagram and I hate that we missed this because I was in Atlanta for investments.
Speaker 1: A girl did a video. She was like, y'all bitches better be here next year.
Speaker 3: It's so many nice looking men here, like and if those are the type of men, like, you have to put yourself where are the type of And you also have to be.
Speaker 1: Who you want to meet?
Speaker 3: Like you can't you can't be a damn two think you deserve a ten nigga, cause there are men out here who are ten?
Speaker 1: Do you deserve that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, you're hollering at me.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm doing now, especially since I'm starting to get back out there and day because I feel like since I haven't dated and so long, I kind of like I know what I want, but I don't know what I like. Like I want to just get out there and just you know, see what's going on. So I do feel like it's right. So I do feel like it is important to like, if you want a certain man, you got to be in a certain atmosphere or if you want to have a man do certain things, you gotta be where they be at. So I haven't like looking up different places to go to like just being strategic in my day life because I feel like, you know, for me, like I've been going so like I sacrificed a lot for you know, my career and my goals and things of that nature. So I'm just like I need to put that same.
Speaker 4: Energy into you know, being dating in my life.
Speaker 3: You got to have a blueprint, you gotta have a plan. Yeah, my say friend of was talking about her she has a daughter. Her daughter's like twenty six years old, and she's like, her daughter doesn't she doesn't know if any prospects or it has and she doesn't want her daughter to be our age without a husband.
Speaker 1: So she's like, girl, this is something you got a plan.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: It's a book called Get Get Into I Do, And I forgot the author name of it.
Speaker 3: The the name of the author. I started reading it or listening to it on audible. But it basically tells you instruction guide on how to get a husband essentially right, the things that you need to do. And I just don't think that we we for specifically black women, we have never been taught how to get a husband for real. You just go through all your life, different relationships with a bunch of people, spending too much time in the wrong places.
Speaker 2: But then oftentimes our sons haven't been taught how to be a husband by nobody either. You know that hart so and shit oftentimes were trying to survive. So I feel like, you know, because I also I have a lot of my girlfriends, like you know, we don't have children or well I'm the only single one out of my girlfriend group. But you know, it's just very unfortunate then how society makes us feel like we're less than a woman.
Speaker 4: Because we don't have these things.
Speaker 2: Not attached to a man, right, I feel like exactly, I feel like there's more to life than just being attached to a man like I would want to be.
Speaker 4: I would love to have a man that loves me and I love him unconditionally.
Speaker 2: But you know, it gotta make sense, like I don't want to just be with somebody for the sake of it, because then I'm back to where I started, you know, right, And.
Speaker 3: If you ask about woman, yeah, and if you I think a lot. I think women are okay with beans. We are and we aren't right because we want. We definitely want somebody.
Speaker 1: We want a man. Do you necessarily need them?
Speaker 4: So I need one. I'm tired of being out here by myself.
Speaker 1: I need I like being in relationship too. I definitely, I definitely like to be with a man.
Speaker 2: Like if you don't get no dick by twenty January, I'm gonna call you January twenty twenty four, like, did you get that?
Speaker 1: I'm a fun I'm for you, ebony, but.
Speaker 4: Over here because.
Speaker 2: And I just want like a nice, juicy, big dick, Like yo, I've been so horny, like I've been just looking at niggas dicks all day.
Speaker 1: And one he called me looking at his dick, and he just started smiling.
Speaker 4: I'm like, geez, it might have just.
Speaker 1: Been all nuts. It was a big balls piled up right there in front. A white man was a white man.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I did a white man before.
Speaker 1: How was that? It's nice?
Speaker 4: I mean I dated a certain type of white man, so yeah, it was a good time.
Speaker 2: I went through a phase where I just looked at everybody's dicks. It was a problem like I just looked at every If you was a man, I was like, I look at your face and then I looked down at your dick every and it didn't matter how old you were. It didn't like, I mean, not a child but a grown man. If you was grown, I was.
Speaker 4: Looking at your package. Yeah, just staring. Yeah, anywhere between twenty two and sixty. I looked at that dick. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: So I don't never not look at dick. I don't know what you're talking about. Like y'all stopped, why you look.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not I'm not in that space right now. I'm not in that space. I'm not looking at dick. I don't even want no dick right now.
Speaker 1: I still want to look I still I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm in the space you were in three years ago, but not like that, not like for three I can't imagine it probably gonna happen till like till October. But you know what, regardless of the time frame, I think that every woman should go through a time frame time here when they're not having sex because I feel like, you know, and I don't want to say I'm celibate. I want to say that I'm sustaining from sex because I feel like this has been the most rewarding season ever, because I feel like the best thing you can do with guy is to keep your word, not to get all religious or anything.
Speaker 4: And I feel like, you know, I receive a lot of great rewards.
Speaker 2: For holding my word when it comes to you know, being very this is having a discipline. Yeah, so I think every woman should definitely go through this period when the time is right, because.
Speaker 4: When you know, you know, and you know, I feel like you will learn a lot about yourself.
Speaker 3: Damn what as as long as you ever went without sex, I got one year and maybe two one year and two months maybe, So it's good.
Speaker 2: It's been about or so when I was my boy life period, so when my boyfriend was in the military, you would be gone for six months. So six months, that's good.
Speaker 4: But this time around, like it's only been like, how what's today?
Speaker 2: But it's been like at least two months, and I'm thinking October, I'm gonna fuck again.
Speaker 4: But I just needed so like ninety dad clarity.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like we had a hotline. Somebody was gonna call in here and call you a fucking liar.
Speaker 4: But I do, like, girl, I fuck you last Thursday.
Speaker 1: Maya business, just maya business. Nigga up ship.
Speaker 3: Now, I was waiting for my ex to be sentenced at the time, so like the Feds broke us up right. So once that nigga got his sentence, I was like, fucking immediately I found a nigga and was about to marry his ass.
Speaker 4: So that was your one year.
Speaker 1: Yes, hm, I need to come on the show man.
Speaker 4: I mean, I I got some good listen.
Speaker 1: I need to do another one. I need I definitely need to do a fast from sex.
Speaker 3: The thing is that I'll go like just not having sex a lot, and then I just you know what I'm saying, like this little spear at a moment type ship.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, not, do you do you masturbate Evane? Hell yeah, I'm not masturbating.
Speaker 2: I'm not masturbating. I'm not doing nothing right now. I'm not smoking. I wasn't drinking, but I'm like having champagne a little bit here and there. We started drinking when Poor Minds came to town and we went out with them. I had to drink then, and I'm having.
Speaker 4: A drink now. But do y'all look so cute.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not smoking, I'm not having sex, I'm not masturbating. I'm not doing nothing right now, at least till October.
Speaker 4: What's the reason I just don't want? Tommy asked, I just don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just need like some clarity, mental clarity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could use a no dick thing, but I don't even be having sex that often to be like, oh, I'm gonna have no sex.
Speaker 4: But I wish somebody could call up right now because but that's enough for me. Child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bus both of us tonight. Make a video and send it to me.
Speaker 1: I'll be riding because I get watching it.
Speaker 2: But I can't participate.
Speaker 4: So you can watch it not get horny.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't tried, so I don't know. But I'm just saying, if she make a video, I'll watch and see what happened.
Speaker 1: I'm not beating off to you, smashing tam. I swear to God, like, what the fuck you nasty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If I could do that, I'm like, look at this, bitch, why not it's so different.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the same. That is not the same. It's your couchie, it's your butt. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: It's a good button, it's a problem.
Speaker 2: I will watch a video and they call you tomorrow, like, so what we talking about next week on the show.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even wouldn't be like we've been right along, weirdo.
Speaker 1: Tell me a fucking sociopath, y'all, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, all right, tell us your dumbitch stories, dumb bitch stories.
Speaker 4: So dumb, because we've all been a dumb bitch at least one young nigga. I don't know what it is about young niggas, but they have the best dick.
Speaker 2: And I just feel like I think I was low key digmatized and I'm too I'm you know, it's I'm not too old to be digmatized.
Speaker 4: I'm too old to be digmatized by a young nigga, right, And I just.
Speaker 2: He ain't got nothing but dick, like he's still trying to figure shit out whatever. And I'm talking about like like his dick was so pretty, like as soon as I saw it, my mouth of water, and I just feel like, yeah, like it's just thinking about it, just like hmmm, but I feel like the dick was just so good I was just doing dumb ship, like you know, just doing things that you know you don't want to do, like because we used to live like right down the street from each other, and I don't know it's what you say, cleaning.
Speaker 1: That nigga house. She was cleaning that nigga house.
Speaker 4: I know she was.
Speaker 1: Clean.
Speaker 4: Do you have lunch money? No money? I do a lot of other ship. I ain't given no nigga. Yeah, that was, but it was just like, you know, just cleaning his house or like helping.
Speaker 2: Him with his business, just like like that's not dumb bitch. I don't feel like that's a dumb bitch thing that like cleaning the house. No it is, because I feel like there's nothing wrong for that when that's your man, or you see some potential. I didn't see nothing in this nigga. But I feel like I feel like for me, like nigga, we should just be fucking. I'm going home, but I'm helping you do this and do that, like it's just And then it was so weird because he had his housewoming party and this girl was over there and mind you, they young.
Speaker 4: And he said that's his cousin. But I feel like they was fucking.
Speaker 1: Probably how young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he was twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, ain't too bad, too bad, look at this bitch.
Speaker 4: That's not for me.
Speaker 1: That's just right for this bitch. I like grown man. I like ful adult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't take twenty six serious, but I would definitely fuck twenty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was some good dick though. The last twenty six year old I fucked.
Speaker 2: He was trying to have me look sucking like a wheelbarrow, had me like in plank position with my legs.
Speaker 4: I was like, nigga, I am too old for this motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Shit put down.
Speaker 4: They got all the stamina, like it's like that was a long time ago, y'all.
Speaker 1: You have to get the runners. If you're gonna get an older nigga, he gotta be like, have real good cardio health, and he gonna fuck you just like them young niggas. For sure.
Speaker 4: What's old.
Speaker 1: At this point? Like I don't know what's old because I'll date a fifty year old. Hell no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Old.
Speaker 1: I like forty seven, forty eight, forty nine.
Speaker 3: I like, I like early forties two. I like forty old people I'll just say that I like people in their forties.
Speaker 1: At the fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Year old, I just don't want to see that great line around your pupil. Okay, that's how I know you old.
Speaker 1: Niggas the serial.
Speaker 3: Niggah oh lass niggas trying to tell me he was forty five. Once with that great nigga, you every bit of seventy six could play with me, like you had that gray line running looking like he.
Speaker 2: Going I've ever dealt with was forty one?
Speaker 1: Really old?
Speaker 2: I ain't saying he was old.
Speaker 4: I just said that was the oldest abdel Wow, that's interesting. No, and that was recently?
Speaker 2: H Like yeah, like yeah, that was recent.
Speaker 4: I think the oldest I dealt with was my fifty year old. That was like one of my best relationships. Like he was so much fun and he was fine.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to go ahead, give Willie Earl a spind Let me find me a Willy Earl to see what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: He gotta be fine, though, you gotta be like a little Zaddi.
Speaker 4: Exay.
Speaker 2: It got to be like he just elbow fine because he like fifty, right, I would I would date a man that looked like that. But I don't be seeing him walking around.
Speaker 1: I'd be seeing some of them.
Speaker 4: Where.
Speaker 1: Yes it might be somebody husband, but I mean it'd be outside.
Speaker 4: I feel like men and like they used to. I have not seen no attractive man for so long. No, i'd be saying men. But where Charlotte, Carolina. Maybe in the South, because they ain't up here in New York.
Speaker 1: New York men be fine, but they be kind of weird. Man.
Speaker 3: They just so combative, like everything's a problem. It's like, why are we arguing and we haven't met in person yet?
Speaker 1: What is happening? What is happening?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I like the energy though.
Speaker 1: You're toxic.
Speaker 4: In a jar? I am right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to be the first make a video, send it.
Speaker 4: Like, Hey guys, my first.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody where.
Speaker 4: They can find all the things plug yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you can follow me on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at the Professional Homegirl. Also, if you want to key key about any of the episodes on the podcast, you can follow me at the p HG podcast on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: You can listen to The Professional Homegirl. New episode drops every Tuesday on Black effects.
Speaker 4: Yea, thank you for you're great gest. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to come on your ship too.
Speaker 4: Yes, please give me some stories.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna have the You're gonna have the Not only you have my voice in my face. You can't just be my face. You got to be the voice too. Yeah, because I need these stories too, because I need to know he j Man went away for a year because we.
Speaker 1: Were slinging them things.
Speaker 4: Look, you don't even gotta you ain't even gotta blur.
Speaker 3: Love drugs, not serious love drugs, most slight work, that's whatever. They arrested that nigga thought he was chopple with somebody because they had his whole race down a Cuban.
Speaker 1: This is a nigga.
Speaker 4: He looked Cuban though.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I want to also tell y'all congratulations. I feel like I've been following y'all since day one, and I'm just super proud of y'all. I feel like from where y'all was at to where y'all at.
Speaker 4: Look at y'all, selid. I think from where y'all let where y'all from, where y'all starts, where y'all.
Speaker 2: At now, y'all have definitely made a lot of progress, and I was so excited to see y'all in the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: So thank you girl.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that. Anytime he has accolates for me, I'll get grinning real hard.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it. Thank you, Eban, We got the professional home girl.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Tune into Ebane's podcast again. Like I said, she's on death row right along with us. I'm just playing Black Effect Execs slash On.
Speaker 1: Anyway, y'all.
Speaker 3: If you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio Apple Where the fuck you get your podcast at?
Speaker 1: This your grade A bay AJ Holiday AJ Holiday two point oh.
Speaker 4: I love y'all. I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for tuning in once again. It's official Tambama on Instagram. Y'all follow me please, thank y'all for tuning in once again. Remember speak now and
Speaker 1: Never hold your peace.