Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. So much to get to today. I've been a busy day today. I've been filming most of the morning for Fox Nation. This show is going to be awesome. A new show called Radicalized. It's a documentary and I've done a number of them. I love doing it. It's a lot of fun. It's a lot of work, but it's a lot of fun. And I did, for example, Outlaws and law Men, Wanted Dead or Alive and the podcast which is only getting bigger, and you know, we're excited.
Speaker 1: I like to work.
Speaker 2: I don't know how these I would be so bored if I didn't work, Lindy, you would not like it if I did, if I worked less, because that means I bug you more, I think you would hate it.
Speaker 3: I think it would probably be about the same amount because when you work, you are you are on, you are on.
Speaker 1: I'm all the time.
Speaker 2: What time did you get some story ideas last night? What was the latest you got them or the earliest? This morning, because I was up early this morning.
Speaker 4: You were.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's funny you say that, because normally you're very very late and then like mid morning a Texter sometimes six am. But I think today's was like five, which I was like, oh, oh.
Speaker 1: Was up pretty early.
Speaker 2: President Trump yesterday rescinded a two thousand and nine EPA Endangerment rule that allowed Obama and Biden to levy a number of costly emission standards and other rules on automakers. Now, this is how much you're gonna save. Cars will cost two thousand, four hundred dollars less on average because of the insanity and the adherence to radical climate alarmism of the Democrats. Think about the amount of money we're talking about here. That is that is insane. And this is what the left has been doing. Now we know the Ford Motor Company lost five billion dollars a couple of years ago, and they said, they reported this week that they were losing twenty seven thousand dollars for every electric vehicle that they built.
Speaker 1: I mean crazy.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, we have electric a great electric vehicle company.
Speaker 1: It's called Tesla.
Speaker 2: I know because I own one, and this thing's got one thy twenty four horse power goes from zero to sixty one point nine seconds. What did I say to Elon Musk that one day it goes from zero to sixty in zero point nine seconds or something like that. He goes, well, if it did, you'd be dead. It was pretty funny. But I obviously misspoke in that moment. But but Trump and the EPA administrator Lee Zeldon unvailable. They call the biggest red tape removal in US history, acting the sweeping Obama era anti greenhouse gas policy in predicting it's going to save one point three trillion, or about when you add everything up, not just the price of an automobile three thousand, eight hundred and twenty three dollars and fifty cents per US resident. Just by doing this, it's gonna have a significant impact. A second wave of power plant deregulation actions are expected. You know what is what is one of the most noticeable improvements in the economy right now that you're feeling it is it is the price of energy gasoline. I mean, there are now like ten or twelve states that I've gased below two dollars a gallon. I mean it's like two dollars and something a gallon. In my free state of Florida, I have one gas car and I have one I have the Tesla. I have both of them.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: I actually like the Tesla better because it's faster and you want to pass a car on a single road street, I could pass five of them in lightning speed, Linda, if I wanted to. Not that I ever do that, but I mean, that's what you can do.
Speaker 3: But car, the car is ridiculously fast.
Speaker 2: It is a rocket ship. It is a real life rocket ship. It's unbelievable. I love to take people for a ride in it for the first time, and then I show them how fast it goes and how that accelerates against zero to sixty and one point nine seconds, and then I'll hit auto drive. Member, sweet baby James, when I took you on a ride, you press a button and my feet are on anywhere near the pedals you have. You put in your navigation where you're going. It drives you directly to your location. It's phenomenal technology.
Speaker 1: It's great. And here's the funny part.
Speaker 2: The statistic show auto drive is like seventy eighty thousand times safer than people driving it themselves anyway. Two thousand and nine, Obama adopting the radical environmentalism EPA National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issuing tailpipe emission standards for passenger cars light trucks, which was later tightened, and Biden then increased the tailpipe admission standards. I mean, is it is a massive tax that they put on the American people. Nobody ever talks about, nobody ever deals with it. Obama was whining on the Internet today, posting on X he's upset about this, and he said without it, we will be less safe, less healthy, less able to fight climate change. Also, the fossil fuel industry can make even more money. I mean, it's such an old, tired, outdated argument. I mean, remember when we played al Gorm, we went back and played all his predictions. I won't do it now because it'll just take too long. And he everything that he ever predicted, starting with Earth for the unbalanced, you know, ended up being wrong, polar ice caps and the sea levels rising, and on and.
Speaker 1: On and on wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Speaker 2: And it was my TV show, our cameras that caught this idiot, liar, phony, hypocrite getting off a massive golfstream a private jet that seats like sixteen and he's getting off that jet. I have nothing against private jets, by the way, I've flown on them. They're pretty awesome. And getting off it and it will only two people on a sixteen seat jet. You gotta be kidding. And then getting into a big gas guzzling suv. What a phony? Anyway, Lee Zelden said. As I traveled across the fifty States this year, I heard from countless Americans who not only does like the motor vehicles start stop feature, but passionately advocated for this mechanism to be a thing in the past. Do you know what to start stop feature is, Linda, I do not. I don't even know what it is either. Does anyone else in there know what it is? I have no idea. I just probably was something we got stuck with anyway, so those rules are now gone, Averaging.
Speaker 5: I do know what it is. It's not a start stop. It's the little a button. It's the auto start stop. Sorry, And it basically is because I have it. I used to have it in my old car. I turned it off in this car, and basically, when you come to a stop, your car turns off to conserve gas, and then when you're ready to go and you hit the gas, it kicks back on, which ends up using more gas anyway, because you keep going.
Speaker 2: I once had a hybrid escalator. Remember I went through my escalade face hybrid fifteen years all right, So I had one hybrid. It wasn't as good as the regular escalator, but it was okay. But you get to a light and it was kind of like it's all the sound of the vehicle would shut down, you know. So the President has had it with this phony science, this climate alarmism, this climate religious cult, and now all of you are going to save a fortune. Pay attention when you save a fortune. And Donald Trump has just taken all of this climate alarmism and said goodbye, We're done with this. Mark Awpern had a really good article out today and it was on Foxnews dot com.
Speaker 1: The President knows.
Speaker 2: His knowledge of the media and the media industry's financial struggles and their elite bias and their attention driven model. He said, he's turned it into his greatest political asset. And for those people that are pretic Republicans, they have no shot at the midterm. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. We don't know what's going to happen in the midterm. I don't have a crystal ball. I'm just all I'm asking you now, and I'll get into full fight mode when the time is right, I promise you, and I'm going to tell you everything that is at stake. I can give you the short list if you want it. The short list is, Yeah, if you elect Democrats, all progress that President Trump is implementing in the country will come to a screeching halt and will be a nation of endless you know, fighting and investigating and impeaching, and nothing good for the American people will get done. That's what I can tell you. Ford admitted that they literally the company's electric vehicle division lost a whopping four point eight billion dollars in twenty twenty five. They projected to lose between four and four and a half billion in twenty twenty six. They'd never wanted to make these cars. It would be enforced to by our government, which is insane. That's a definition of insanity. Now I have other good news. We have a list of prices that have actually dropped in January and report now the inflation came back nearly at the Fed's target of two point zero percent. It was two point four percent, down three point three percent. And now we have inflation interest rates under control. We have taxes lower, the one big beautiful bill. People have more take home pay. The price of gasoline is down. We have the lowest trade deficit in twenty years. Eggs are down, fuel is down, pork chops are down. Other motor fuels are down. Gasoline is down, men's suits are down, let us is down, beverages are down. Gas unleaded is down. Oranges, tangerines, which Linda, you know, shoves down a throat every day. You know, clothing, pants and shorts, that's down. Motor oil, coolant fluids, they're down. Uncooked beef steak is down, peanut butter down, baby formula down.
Speaker 1: You know, hot dogs. I love hot dogs.
Speaker 2: I like them with the natural casing of bread or Nathan's, although Hebrew National is pretty good too. Television's newspapers used cars and trucks all down of you know, frozen and free free freeze, dried, prepared foods, propaying, kerosene, firewood down. I can keep going. I've got five more pages of that. What's down, So I don't want to hear from these people. You know, they kept telling us, Oh, no, the economy is good, by the way, the borders closed and the border's secure. No, it wasn't, never was. They were lying to you right through their teeth. Joe, he's got more energy than all of us put together, you know, coming from circle back, Jensaki, what a phony liar. We're going to have at the top of the next hour, this battle over, this fight. Now, the House did pass Oh they really passed the two days ago, about thirty some odd hours ago. They did pass the Save Act. It simply wants people just have to have proof of citizenship to get a legal IB and Democrats are calling it Jim Crow two point zero.
Speaker 1: They're lying.
Speaker 2: And I'll play this later in the program, that we have some congresswoman lying and saying, well, if a woman got married and changed their name, that means that she won't be able to vote and she'll be kept out. That the actual wording in the thirty I think it's a thirty two page bill, you know, debunks that lie in that myth. Again, if Democrats want to run on defunding the Department of Homeland Security, that means they're not going to pay TSA agents, and eventually TSA agents, they're going to stay home. They're not going to pay FEMA. God forbid, we have a national emergency. Is they're offering no new money for cybersecurity when these people are targeting your children and your identity. They're not going to pay DHS agents running security at major events. They're going to cut funding to our Coastguard, cut funding to our secret service. That's what they want. Democrats vowing to defund the Department of Homeland Security as of now remains fully funded and plans to spend thirty eight billion building twenty four new detention centers. Donald Trump, Tom Holman and company. They are not going to stop Los Angeles neighborhood wants to install sirens to take away the element of surprise and sabotage ICE. How is that not by definition obstruction of justice, in aiding and a betting law breaking. And you got people like Mayor Frenchfry and zoron Marxist Kami Mamdani, you know, meet for a strategy session on how to help illegal alien criminals escape ICE. You know I went through this list yesterday on the program. You know who are some of these illegal immigrants that are in our country? Oh wait a minute, I have a whole list of them.
Speaker 1: Here. There are people.
Speaker 2: Oh, the guys convicted of rape, that molested and raped, is accused of raping nine other people, others accused of murder. Obama judge letting out four hardened criminals, three convicted of murder, one child molestation. I mean, what does this party want to stand for? Defund ice, defund dismantled, no bail laws. You know, reimagine the police. They want to stay. They voted for the largest tax increase in history. They want you to pay more. They think it's the price of democracy to pay more for a gallon of gasoline? Is an Obama judge ordered Ice to release three convicted illegal alien murderers and a child sex predator. I'm not making that up. You can't make that up. An illegal charge with rape, murder of a thirteen year old boy now facing nine additional rape charges. And you want to defund these people that are that are risking their lives to arrest these people. It's unbelievable the times we're living in. Eight hundred nine four one is number you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's let's get back to well before we get back to this whole issue. Linda, Uh, you send me this tape and I was just looking at it during the break. Benny Johnson, he posts a lot of good stuff. He's he does, He's very prominent. He is, I guess, is it? He's a podcaster influencer. Fair to say.
Speaker 3: I think that's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know him personally, but i've known does a lot of good work. Do you know him? I do not, you don't, Okay, So he's he. I'm assuming this is Minnesota based on the snow on the ground. I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where it is. All right.
Speaker 2: So it's ice having a conversation with some crazy liberal lady in the car.
Speaker 1: This isn't where I live. That's fine. This isn't where I live.
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: If my parents paid all my bills.
Speaker 6: Make sure, we want to make sure you go.
Speaker 4: You got home.
Speaker 6: This isn't where I live, Okay, Olivia, we appreciate it. You can go talk to them.
Speaker 4: Is where I live.
Speaker 6: So if this is not where your vegles actually might want to look that up with their state.
Speaker 4: It is, buddy, my address is correct on my ID and where my car is registered.
Speaker 6: Good try though, Thanks Olivia.
Speaker 4: Do you feel strong or what? We're good? Have a great deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll keep following you.
Speaker 4: Okay. How does it feel to be a race trader?
Speaker 6: You know we were trying to get right? No, you weren't. How would you know?
Speaker 4: Because it was a woman.
Speaker 6: You talked to his wife and then plate came back calling someone a race trader.
Speaker 1: But you guys don't care.
Speaker 6: I hope you realize that is the most racist that you can say as a white woman.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 6: So you know this isn't a good look for you.
Speaker 4: You think I care about my look?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, trust me.
Speaker 6: When you guys are it is evident by how you wick you don't care. We get that, trust me. No, that's all I'm saying. I'm just saying this trying to be a social warrior. If you actually cared, you probably would care about the child who got raped and also the person got murdered by the person that we were looking for. But see, you don't care.
Speaker 4: No, I don't care, because you guys try to. You just try to detain legal immigrants. None of you actually give.
Speaker 1: If you are here to get illegal.
Speaker 4: Violent immigrants off the street, that would be fine. That's not what you're doing. You get back, it's not what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Just so you know, if you were to spray that you would be arrested.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Don't come close to me.
Speaker 6: We're gonna tell you this. Stop following us.
Speaker 1: No, it's not illegal.
Speaker 6: You don't want us, you don't want us come close to you, but you keep riding our tail.
Speaker 1: I have given.
Speaker 4: You plenty of distance the entire time.
Speaker 6: Just so you know, if you do impede, I want you to hear this.
Speaker 4: Me following you is not competing. I'm all aware of my rights.
Speaker 6: Buddy, impede, you will be arrested.
Speaker 4: I have not impeeded.
Speaker 6: I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 4: What are you looking for? Are you weird?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, but just think about this.
Speaker 7: This guy is on his way to arrest a child rapist and a murderer, and she thinks tailing them is not impeding their efforts to arrest a criminal who has the ability to put it child.
Speaker 3: In a position like that and then murder somebody else.
Speaker 7: Just there's no there's no rational.
Speaker 2: Rational It gets deeper, and the deeper part is these are well funded organizers that are there to disrupt and create confrontation with ICE agents that have been bravely arresting all of the unvetted Biden Harris Mayorcis illegals, including the people that they're describing murderers, child rapists, other violent criminals, uh known known terrorists in the country, cartel members, drug dealers, the worst of the worst, other violent criminals. And this this first of all, does this person have a job. They need to get a job, and they.
Speaker 1: Do have a job.
Speaker 3: They're well paid for, whether it's by Neville Singham or whoever it is. They're getting paid. And the ads are out in Craigslist. They're making a killing between I have a twelve thousand a week.
Speaker 1: I haven't twelve thousand a week.
Speaker 3: It's a real thing.
Speaker 2: I might risk losing some of my staff here if you think you pay never.
Speaker 3: We actually have a moral compass.
Speaker 2: You know, Democrats are vowing now to defund the Department of Homeland Security. With that that will be no pay for TSA agents, no new money going to FEMA, no new money going to cybersecurity. The Cybersecurity Agency, no pay for DHS agents running security at major events. It's going to cut funding to the secret Service in the Coast Guard. But I'm gonna tell you it's not going to work. It just is their way of rebelling. Now, this is what is shaping up to be the biggest choice election year ever. This is going to be a party that wants to defund ICE. This is going to be a party that wants wide open borders. This is without any vetting because they supported it in the four year of Biden and Harris. This is a party that wants to defund dismantle no bail law for you know, criminals in our country. I mean, I mean you got Mayor French Fry for small Fry and Zoron Marxis Kami Mamdani meeting for a strategy session on how to help illegal alien criminals escape ICE.
Speaker 1: This is madness.
Speaker 2: A Los Angeles neighborhood wants to install sirens on top of the app they already have out. That takes away the element of surprise, which makes the which puts these officers lives in jeopardy. By taking away the element of surprise, Jim Jordan now is working on legislation, a crackdown on sanctuary cities and states, and I'm going to get into the Save Act and we're gonna have Ted Cruz and also Mike Leon talking about that eight hundred thousand illegals are still on the loose in America despite having criminal convictions. Just thenews dot com ice now currently tracking one point six million illegal immigrants with final deportation orders.
Speaker 1: Half of them have criminal convictions.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we're going to talk about little convictions here, we're talking about murder, rape, child molestation, other violent crimes. And this is who they're fighting to defend. This is a radicalized party. I told you the story yesterday. Illegal alien charged with the rape murder of a thirteen year old boy facing nine additional child rape charges nine more because we're allowing them to stay in the country. Washington Times federal judge ordered Homeland Security to release three illegal immigrants with homicide convictions, three on their criminal record, and a fourth illegal convicted of sex crimes. The Obama appointee, you know, ordering each of them release, saying, well, they've been held too long and there's no guarantee that we can support them. I mean, oh, Okay, well, why don't we move these convicts into him, move next door to where this guy lives. They're so stupid on top of everything else, they really are. It's just sad on so many different levels. And Tom Homan, you know, the way the left has been lying about Tom Holman saying that the surge of Minnesota has been a success. This is what they're not reporting. They're not reporting that. You're eighty seven counties in Minnesota, and almost all Lady seven have now agreed to cooperate with Homan and tell them when they have illegal criminals in their custody, with the purpose of allowing home in time to get there and arrest them the minute they get out the door. It's insane. ICE has recovered over three thousand missing migrant children in Minnesota, by the way, who were lost at the border by Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you buy it. And Peter Navarro is not wrong either.
Speaker 2: If we defund DICE, the body count of American lives you know, is going to go through the roof. But this is where the Democratic Party is, This is where they want to take things, This is what they want to run on. This is now the party that they are that's why Republicans, they were great to get this done in the House. Now it's the Senate's turn. I think we're at forty nine. We need fifty senators and what they have to do is agree to stay in session and force Democrats that are threatening a filibuster to stay on the Senate floor and talk for as long as they possibly can. And then when they talk themselves out, then we will have proof of citizenship, and then we will have a voter id around the country and less mal in balloty, which, by the way, brings vote that brings integrity to our election system. That's what you would think that they would want. Democrats are digging in. They want to guarantee a shutdown with the Department of Homeland Security. If that is their party, they want to defund the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: You be that party.
Speaker 2: If you want to fight for illegals to have the right to vote, you go be that party. You want to continue to be the party a defund dismantled nobail, go be that party. I'll take that fight every day of the week now. Potential twenty twenty eight presidential candidate for the Democrats, Alexandria Cassio Cortez. She now wants what California voters are going to be voting on in November, which is a wealth tax on the entire nation. Now on top of of course, the Green New Deal where everything's free, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, guaranteed childcare, guaranteed government healthy food, guaranteed, daycare guaranteed, you know, retirement guaranteed, salary guaranteed, guaranteed guaranteed. Okay, that's called Marxism, socialism, statism, whatever ism. It is, whatever form manifestation it takes on, it always fails. It always ends up with unfulfilled promises, more poverty, and then you calculate how much freedom you gave up in the name of false security. But if twenty of twenty one billionaires interviewed said that they are all leaving California because it would be retroactive if this thing passes in November to January of this year, Mark Zuckerberg just moved to my free state of Florida. As one example, Google founder pay what's the name Larry Page, he just moved to my free state of Florida. Ken Griffin, he moved his entire company, Citadel the multi billionaire down to my free state of Florida. You know, in the state of Texas, they have more JP Morgan employees than they have in New York City, which is so identified with New York. Okay, he said he called for the expeditious installation of a wealth tax when asked by a moderator if she wanted to impose it as president. We don't have to wait for any one president to impose a wealth tax. I think it needs to be done expeditiously. You keep it up. I want Democrats, sanctuary cities and state let's have a vote on everything Republicans. And this is where the Senate now, you know, they've got to follow Ted Cruz and Mike Lee's lead on this, and they've got to demand votes on all of these things. Every one of these things. Newsome it looks like is going to New Hampshire. This guy does no work in California. If you lost your home in the Pacific Palisades, good luck getting a building per me. They have the highest income sales taxes, gas taxes, the worst homeless problem, the worst poverty problem. I mean, there's nothing that's working. Quality of life issues are just in the tubes the homelessness, remember two thousand and eight, we played it yesterday, say he had a plan to end homelessness, it failed miserably, And now he's a full time podcast or, full time tweety bird, full time trump stalker, full time world traveler, full time author, and now I guess he's going to be, you know, on the mashed Potato Circle given the speeches. I guess, I don't know, probably getting paid for it to selling a stupid book that nobody's gonna care about. Nobody will care about Gavin Newsom's book. What phone number, Linda? Do you want to give out? My phone number?
Speaker 3: Who to give out the Senate switchboard? If you want to vote for the state.
Speaker 2: Give them till Monday, because I promised Ted Cruz.
Speaker 3: And a gentle reminder, I do you.
Speaker 1: Want to call?
Speaker 2: I mean, we need one more senator Republican senator to join on board and agree that they're going to stay and force Democrats to filibusters so we can pass the Save Act and have election integrity.
Speaker 1: They need to fight.
Speaker 3: Two two four thirty one twenty one please be played.
Speaker 2: Two two two four thirty one twenty one. We have it memorized It's etched in my brain. They news CNN is circling the drain. This is in PJ media. You realize they lost two thirds of their primetime audience. How do you lose two thirds? Two thirds?
Speaker 1: You know where I'd be if I lost two thirds of my audience.
Speaker 2: Take a guess on CNN, I'd be on a roof somewhere, ready to jump.
Speaker 1: I can't help.
Speaker 2: The US is sending their largest warship to the Middle East, the USS Gerald R Ford, to join that other aircraft carrier, nine other warships. Uh yeah, I'd say that it's probably a safe bet that things are not looking good for the Mullows and Iran and Cuba. By the way, they can't even build They can't even put gas in planes. There's no more traveling to Cuba. And Russia won't even land their planes there because they don't have enough jet fuel.