Speaker 1: Listening to mess Hello, Hello, hi friends.
Speaker 2: Hi, we just had lunch. Yeah so we food fairy fool What I would do it again?
Speaker 1: Oh No, I think sometimes that work better on an empty stomach.
Speaker 2: Maybe desperation makes you.
Speaker 1: Because it's like I have something to look forward to when I'm full. I'm like, well we're finished. It's that's that's the end and being no. Now, I'm like, we'll really go for something sweet. Ah okay, black black black black black black black on black, oh black, oh black black, something sweet.
Speaker 2: It's a cultural thing, you know, is the want of sweetness.
Speaker 1: After a cultural thing, because all restaurants that serve entrees typically have desserts. No, but to say you want something sweet, it's like, that's that's you called me the end word.
Speaker 2: No hard all lowercase.
Speaker 1: You called me aubercase, no lowercase.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Just today at the end, Yeah, we did that. We're doing it. Things are going. I mean the year zoom zoom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: I take me, it's only the third month of the year. We got nine break a half months left. Take a break, slow down.
Speaker 1: It's I feel like every time I come in every week, I'm like, oh, another another week just went by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how time works. Well, thanks bitch, I didn't know. Another week just went by. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: During the day, I'll be like, wow, another hour, another hour, and every week I'm like another day.
Speaker 2: My philosopher friend Boston.
Speaker 1: Look, we switched nails. I'm wearing my nails, but it's the same kind of color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is is that I do want to take a break with the nails. It's just but I'm also like, I feel like my hands look so like unkept when it's not done, like I need. I feel like I need a little extra. I need an extension because when I just have mine, the on the kneeless, stop it. That's how they do it in the casket. They put it on top. Yeah. They put your hands on top of each other on the casket. Yeah, when you're when you're laying you don't see it. No, I think when I die, leave my arms loose. No, that that's one hand like this, No, and don't do that. No, maybe put them both on the side like I'm sleeping like a baby, like a baby.
Speaker 2: That's so unserious. Prayer hand.
Speaker 1: No, it's so unserious. And people will not cry. What you mean they will have questions. First of all, if you are at my funeral and you are not there with the theater, don't come, okay. If you're not going to show up in a in a hat that's uh too big and a veil that's very dark, then don't come.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want to have either like a very specific guest list or I want it busting out the band. I want to line super like mad lines around the corner.
Speaker 2: I want red rope. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want people like trying to pay tickets to get in things is health and I want it through a ticketmaster. Oh yeah, if you want resale, if I shall, I want it, you know. I want it to be my renaissance but different.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I need all that, but I do want you know.
Speaker 1: I want you to show up in your in your coolest fit, and I need you to not play it cool at all. When you see me laying there with my hands please don't no. I actually I will make sure like this, like this this is I'm not a part of your family. I'm not in the close ten. But I will literally be like that's not happening.
Speaker 2: I will, I will.
Speaker 1: I will break your hands and make my hand. Let me be buried like, and I want the head a little bit to the side. I will move everything around. I'll be shifting stuff for the ball to throw me out. They will, They absolutely will. If there's no drama at the funeral, did I even die? You told me make a scene, and I will and it had Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because unials are sad, so make it interesting.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to one in a in a long time, but I believe the three funerals you haven't been to. Ready go top three, Top three. You're you're insane.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not doing this with you. I will say my cousin's funeral.
Speaker 1: This is like, I don't know. This has to be over thirty years ago. They used to call him candy Man because he would give the kids candy.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you gotta say he was scary. No, he was not scaring. He was cool, candy man. He had a he had a huge funeral.
Speaker 1: It was so he was in a like one of the biggest churches in Oakland, and everybody showed up. Everybody pulled their kids with diabetes. No, we didn't have that, not yet, diabetes. It didn't exist in another that time. No, we didn't and they let me do uh like a eulogy, and I don't know why they did that.
Speaker 2: That you was up?
Speaker 1: Was this your first show? I want to say this was death basically an open mic for me.
Speaker 2: It was an open mind.
Speaker 1: I wrote everything out, but I did not stick to the script.
Speaker 2: Oh free stylin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I remember when we were used to watch Faracon together and I would tell him I don't want to watch this. I want to turn on cartoons and he's like, this is for your people, you must watch this. They were like what, And he will always try to give me the bean pies and I was like, ugh.
Speaker 2: It's nasty going up there. They were like.
Speaker 1: If they were trying to shine the light on they definitely did. They pulled me down and then at the end, everybody like laughed and I clapped, but it was just like, please get whose kid is this?
Speaker 2: Mmmm hmmm? I see you're silent? Was I silent? Or was I silenced?
Speaker 1: You were?
Speaker 2: You were? I was Silentdeah, I'm speechless.
Speaker 1: I've never given a speech at the funeral, thank goodness, and I hope you don't have to no time soon.
Speaker 2: Forever. Knock knock on wood yeah, knock on wood.
Speaker 1: But like, the crazy thing about getting older is as you get older, everybody around you also gets older, right is that some it's crazy?
Speaker 2: Did anybody know that in the room? It's crazy that you get.
Speaker 1: Older, and so did the people around you. Not even the people around you, people you don't know, Like all of the celebrity, all of the celebrities that I grew up watching are all old now, like in a way that's like I'm like, oh my god, these people are old, see and I need you to get that out your mouth. That old like but I old, No, Marie old, I think older, like the oldest is like when you start getting in your like mid sixties, close to seventies, but calling.
Speaker 2: People old or old.
Speaker 1: At like forties, fifties, but talking about how you jump the gun, you got to you gotta take yourself out of it. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I never said me. Well, I never said me. You're like that word is very triggering for you. No, it's not true. No, it's not trigging trigger. Do you look up trigger trigger. I'm not triggered.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking trick trick t I double r am, I triggered or tricked. You tricked me, is that triggered or was I triggered?
Speaker 2: No? No, girl, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the celebrities that we've now watched, names like even looking at like I saw Goldie Horn recently and I said, damn.
Speaker 2: Goldie, she not in her forties.
Speaker 1: She might have been in her forties when I was a fetus.
Speaker 2: But I just I you see people.
Speaker 1: You grew up watching these people, they always look a certain way, and now as as we age, you see them and you're like, damn, and like, you know, people are dying and it's like, DA's crazy, Like.
Speaker 2: People are not looking the same and they're dying. Can you believe it? That's unbelievable to me.
Speaker 1: It's because it's something that I never thought about, Like when we're when we're young and our parents are making references to old stuff that we don't know or you know, I don't know people Michael Jackson, we need like all these people are dying. It's like, yeah, but they're old. But then as you age, you're like, yo, the people I grew up watching, the people that I used to think were cool, are now well on paper. I just want to let you know, Michael was not old. When he passed and neither neither was Whitney. They I would say they passed young. They had so much more to have a five in your age and then be and be considered young. I don't think if it starts with a five, you that's older than middle age. You gotta change your tune. Sydney, tune is off. You're off tuned.
Speaker 2: I'm out of tune. You're at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're touch. Somebody need to tune you up, said, I'm out of touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at.
Speaker 1: So tell me the age where you're just like this is the beginning of old. Thirty thirty beginning of old, sister, because that's when your knees start cracking when you wake up, your back hurt because you try to put two pillows on top.
Speaker 2: Of each other. No, thirty is the beginning of old.
Speaker 1: I didn't start feeling like all crickety crackety until like maybe two years ago, two three years ago.
Speaker 2: And you were in your thirty So what did I say when your twenties not thirty? Though thirty.
Speaker 1: I was ripping and running, sure, but popping and booping boo. You asked me what age starts to be old for me? I said, thirty, what it starts.
Speaker 2: To be old for you? I'm gonna say, like, for real, for real, sixty sixty is the beginning of old. Yes, oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you because if you really think about it, the we we are closer to whatever age you think is old right now. We're we're in that, We're headed towards that age bracket. Yeah, that's what happens when you age, you get older, Hugh.
Speaker 2: And I and I'm gonna say I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not sixty yet, so I'm still I could drop it low, pick it up slow. I did fall asleep at my friend's birthday party where she had everybody wrapping in the studio.
Speaker 2: So Sidney did fall asleep? And give me there, Sidney.
Speaker 1: I've been watching you fall asleep in public places, at parties with DJs and music and light for the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold up, name places.
Speaker 1: Where every party we've ever been together, I watch you fall asleep.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking limeery. You have to stop lying.
Speaker 1: Are you hitting at a person's house if there's a couch and a blanket you sleep, Hey, stop having house parties, y'all. No, it's too comfortable.
Speaker 2: If your cat is there. I'm getting cozy. That's not my fault.
Speaker 1: That's not my fault, Sydney girl, the heat is on.
Speaker 2: What do you want from me? What morning you want from me? You have the heat on.
Speaker 1: There's Lacroix, there's a cat or a dog and a couch nap time. No, maybe we had a hearty No, it's obviously wasn't loud enough.
Speaker 2: Girl. Girl, y'all was screaming and shouting to the yeah roofs.
Speaker 1: We're in the studio being loud, trying to get our glorilla on and Sydney, I'm glad nobody took a picture or videotaped. I'm very thankful. I was too busy trying to write my my wraps, and I'm so thankful that you were staying focused. It was a good It was like a genius idea to have your friends go to a studio and write a whole, like write verse, like make a song. But I will say my Adhd got the best of me. I couldn't, and that's why I took it. And I was like, I'm tired just thinking he did not get in the booth chain, I did not get to drop her verse.
Speaker 2: I was I was rapping with y'all. I was hopping. No know, we needed a sid. We needed a sid brit w exclusive. Somebody did.
Speaker 1: Somebody wrote a rhyme for me. And it was just like I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm gay. I don't scissor, but I'll take your sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Bars, it was stupid. So I don't scissor, but SID will steal your sister. Yeah it was yeah, and your mother with you.
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, I'm was like watch yeah, it was something like that.
Speaker 2: It was like I'm gay.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying any of that stuff, but you are gay, but I'm not rapping that. And and I won't. I don't want to lie. But the beat that was doing nothing for me right.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't if you metro do, It wasn't. It wasn't made. It wasn't that. What's another one. It wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Don't play with a valley, it was anything else. You know.
Speaker 2: It was just like, you know, it wasn't mustard, no, not any of that.
Speaker 1: And I but I did think it was like a good uh like practice. It was I feel like, you know, maybe I don't know. I was just like I need more words, I need to learn how to rhyme. I don't know it was I was overwhelmed. I was like, I need to read a book.
Speaker 2: Being there with everybody thinking of stuff, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'm not as creative as I not. I need to read a book, I will say. After I got home, I started thinking of all the things I could have said, all the things that rhymed I was.
Speaker 2: I woke up the next day. I was one fish, bluefish, who is ubiche?
Speaker 1: Like I was in my house truly like creating Pulitzer Prize when it wraps home. Yeah, at two o'clock in the morning. Yeah, And I went. And I woke up the next day and I was like, oh, you know what I should have said, But listen, if you don't have a birthday party and you don't have people record a record in the studio, send them the track beforehand.
Speaker 2: I agreed, because I asked for it and didn't get it.
Speaker 1: They did not, and that would have been helpful. But also it was just like, I think she wanted us to be in the moment and to actually like play off of each other. So I got that, But yeah, I don't think I'm that type of our worker bee at all. I think I need to like do my push ups at home in a corner and then come in like ready to make the honey push ups.
Speaker 2: You do push ups at the hump. No, you know that it was in an analogy, bitch, you know what the analogy? What push ups? What does push ups stand for? Whatever? I just want to know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great year for all the birthday things that people have been doing. Sydney did a paint and uh paint and sit for her for the group. This person did a studio session. Uh yeah, I'm excited to see what all the others. I mean, it's taken us to Cowboy Carter. I mean, we have to send her money for the tickets, but we send it already, so then you can't say she's taking us. Oh oh, is that what it is? I mean, she she's like she paid, she paid for it up top. But that's not you can't say she's taking us. That makes it sound like she brought everybody's tickets to see Beyonce. She would never never that, bitch. I mean maybe maybe if she, you know, came into some money, but yeah, the way she's like, y'all got one more week y'all got one more week to vemmo me, and then after the.
Speaker 2: Week she gets the tickets go up for sales.
Speaker 1: You know how she gets and you know she's petty like that, will you will get replaced?
Speaker 2: Who's not you?
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying in general, we have some friends that's like they not playing about their Vemo. They will hit you up. They don't have no shame. They're like, don't make me be a bill collector, but I will. I mean, honestly, I forgot how much the tickets cost, so at this point she could just Vemo girl four fifty.
Speaker 2: I talked to her this morning.
Speaker 1: I'vemoting her and I was like, all right, I guess so shit. She's like, a, yeah, no, I saw you was getting birthday cars and putting money in people's cars, and you know you owe me money. I was like, oh not this, not this my mom.
Speaker 2: You owe me?
Speaker 1: Is it mess to owe somebody money and then be spending money in front of them?
Speaker 2: Obviously?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all that's an always like, you know, I think it's okay to borrow money, but then you have to follow up by still being like, oh, like you ain't got it, or like things are bad. You can't be borrow money and then acting like, oh things is up, I'm living, I'm thriving. Oh nobody wants to see that. Well, you need to continue the bad, the rock bottom. Some people borrow so that they can bawl. They borrow so they can ball. I was dating a dude and this guy used to ask him for money for stuff, and he would always feel bad because he'd be like, well, if he's asking me, he must have exhausted all his real friends.
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah, or he's like, why ask my real friends? When I ask this random who will give me some fucking money?
Speaker 1: I would do that, but he gave him money once and then he went to Miami for spring break. I said, now you got a lot of nerve. That's that's insane, because you in Miami in your first of all you are you've aged out of that. If you are asking people, I don't know, it's childish and you too.
Speaker 2: Old for it. At the same time, never, that's we need to start. That's mess. You two old, you too young? No, no, no, I'm a human being. I am every woman from everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna do what I want to do regardless. Spring break is for college kids and people in their twenties early thirties. You can't be forty years old at spring break after you've done borrowed money to get there.
Speaker 2: That's that's a red flag. Who am I not a god? You're a person. You're a person who's not asking for money to go to spring break. No.
Speaker 1: No, But I have asked money from a friend. I was like, yeah, I need to get this lingerie, but myleres directed bus didn't it.
Speaker 2: Can I borrow this?
Speaker 1: And the friend was like, it's fine, just take it like they was like, oh, you need a lingerie for somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're allowed to have sex if you ain't got no money. Not if you're a woman.
Speaker 3: If you're a damn woman, woman, let me be your woman. Wo w woman, you are messy woman woman woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're borrowing money to buy penny draws sexy fenty, Hey, if you want me to come in my dusters and that you know the string is hanging off and whatnot, the elastre.
Speaker 2: If you're my friend, you would want better for me? Yeah, And I would send you a linked in or indeed link.
Speaker 1: Marie, you're the type of friend I know, like, honestly like you. You are my best. But I know if I had to borrow money from you. First of all, I'd have to write a paper. I have to write a paper. There are three reasons why I need one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 1: I would have to do like a PowerPoint, and then I would have to show you. Okay, this is the date that I would pay you back. And like they were, you make me sound worse than a mina. Chris Marie, you do you don't. Let I've never heard of you giving out money to nobody.
Speaker 2: I give money to my siblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it, yes, of course, But like my friends have also never asked me for money. Why would you be asking me for money? They know, they know not you know rich people. Why would you ask me, oh little? Because they feel your first of all, never never poor, never poor, reasy, but no cheesy.
Speaker 2: You've been on TV since I've known this bit. Do not believe me.
Speaker 1: We were on sitting together. No, when we were Yes, when you did something different with your money, we didn't do the same things. Friend, I was going through a relapse. You were going through a new account okay, okay. Because of that, and because of that, I don't borrow money from people.
Speaker 2: But when people need to borrow from.
Speaker 1: Me, I'll be like, you never, you never borrow money ever. No, not not at my big age.
Speaker 2: No, you never. You never. When's the last time you borrowed money? I don't think that. I don't think that I have. Marie is better than y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Marie better than y'all, better than y'all, better than than y'all.
Speaker 2: Marie better than y'all. I just yeah for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, Marie, you are good with money because you beat you like you think about stuff.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm you know you investing. You got acorn, you.
Speaker 1: Got acorn app Bitch, I hear you talk about things that you shift.
Speaker 2: Into the next Marcus Marcus account.
Speaker 1: But let me say this, Yes, when you met me, you was in and out of ubers.
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 1: I never saw you on the train because you were like, hey, oh the hold hold on, let.
Speaker 2: Me finish, let me finish, let me finish, my young friend. We don't need to review the tapes, bitch. We know I'm mad with money.
Speaker 1: Sidney was jumping in at the cars and I would drag my weary body to the what the train? She's a year Damn this speech. When you met me, I did not take cars to you, to you the B and the Q Hall. But let me tell you what I would do, because that's what kind of friend. If I'm wasting my money, you coming with me, says and I would get you in a car with me with me. But I'm saying, like, if I'm leaving my house to come to see you, or I'm going to the sea for a show, or I'm coming home after whatever, I was taking the train. She was and Bowery is rich, and now I'd be like, well, I don't really want to pay this for the car, but I'm late, but gotta go and I'm taking I can do that now because that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Reesaid, listen, you broke, bitch.
Speaker 1: You was taking uber black since I've known you, and now you gotta take to train at two am, which is not true, Sydney. Don't take It's not like a trend, which is not true. I'm actually I'm still in a car. I'm actually doing what I'm going.
Speaker 2: Got it? You gotta meant.
Speaker 1: I want to I really do want to be wiser and better with my money. It's so freaking hard. I need a financial advisor. I also need someone to give me two hundred thousand or more or more and land and land and land. I need like it's so imperative. I watch all this stuff for these girls and people. I even I even know people that are like, you know, dude, just sending money and like, hey, you want to get this and let's go here and dah dah da da.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know that.
Speaker 1: I want that too, but you were that, and you are that sometimes I want it.
Speaker 2: You are that. Please.
Speaker 1: I don't think the person i'm with with a with a would say that.
Speaker 2: I would. I would.
Speaker 1: I want to be with the person who's doing normal stuff with their money, but I also want somebody who's fucking frivolous with them and just giving it to me.
Speaker 2: That's what I want, That's.
Speaker 1: What I need. But I would not expect that of the person that I'm with now. But I'm just saying, sounds like you might need to date a man now. Now y'all gonna go Dutch because they wasn't doing it.
Speaker 2: We can go dut Dutch. You can go Dutch. She tak care of me.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying I want two hundred thousand or more.
Speaker 2: That's what I want.
Speaker 1: Land. Where's this land gonna come from? Of course we're not good with our money. America's not good with their money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If America isn't dead, I too will remain in debt.
Speaker 1: But the thing that is really just like blowing mind blowing me right now to date, Like I'm I'm like one of the coolest, funniest, chillest people to be around. Like people should be paying me to be around, to be to be around, and they are and they are, thank you.
Speaker 2: I heart. I'm like a man. You are big money players.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said I'm the coolest, funniest person around everyone. I also said everyone everyone that you be with is cool and funny. And then I also said, slept at a party. I will, I will sleep. I gotta get my rest. But when I'm up, I'm up. It's stuck. When I'm down, she's out. When she's down, she's out. When she's up, it's stuck exactly. That might be the title. You say, it's too long?
Speaker 2: Is too long? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have to count the words. Listen, what do you agree? I just feel like, well, the thing is is I want well for us, you know, I want I want to sponsored, I want everybody, you know, I want us to get fluid out with no you know, no sex involved. I just want us to go places. You know people, Oh gonna have to fly you for this, there to be sex involved. Uh, Dubai, you would do stuff Dubai. Huh you would do stuff for Dubai. Oh, I'm not doing nothing. But I'm saying like there's people who are going taking these trips to these tropical islands and they you know, giving up. But but that's that. I want us to go on these like brandishing.
Speaker 2: Up but giving up. But it's a crazy title and we will not.
Speaker 1: The girls are taking brand trips to like Bahama Uba and I don't know, the tarts and the girls to grease someding the girls. I feel like it's like, you know, Caribbean sea type stunts. The thing is, well, Okay, this is where I will say, Marie, I'm old because I can't play that game nomore like I'm sober, I don't have.
Speaker 2: I would love some.
Speaker 1: Bars bores with my bitch. I would love some bars bores, some Boars's no well, samsa lysteria, But yeah, I want to go on a like a fun like trip with brands or whatever. But I also know that I don't have the patience to be like, yay, yeah, let's go photos, yeah, video. They paid for everything, and you just had to be that for a couple of days. You couldn't do it at this age. I'm like, even for money, I was just like, I want that, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't want to want the money and the.
Speaker 1: Lamb, but you don't want to do the work. It doesn't even really work when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this woman was like, if a camera was following you for a whole week, would it show you working hard for where you want to be? And that was a great dead line. I said, bitch, not you slapping me at seven am on TikTok.
Speaker 2: So when you're saying so you was watching TikTok at seven.
Speaker 1: Am at seven am, she said, if a camera was she was like, the first the video started, get up?
Speaker 2: Yes, do you get your get up?
Speaker 1: Do you really think that you're being the best that you could be the best to your abilities? Okay, if a camera follows you around for seven days, would it show you working where you want to be in life, And I'm like, uh, Carol, why you.
Speaker 2: Drag me like this?
Speaker 1: The camera followed me for seven days, it'd be a lot of downtime. It'd be a lot of me not it be a lot of me ignoring my phone. And that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You ignore your phone. I see you hold your phone all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm checking my email to see if I got a response. I'm you know, I'm checking my Instagram to see how many comments I just got.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not responding to work things.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know, I'm not checking my calendar to see if I can do that thing that they reached out about.
Speaker 2: What you're putting in stuff in your calendar?
Speaker 1: So you are you're better than that stuff in Yeah, Marie, better than us, that might be the title I feel. But you got to put it better than us, like order than us. But now, Sidney, if a camera drew around for seven days, what would it catch you doing?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: I hate taking that. I hate drinking. Okay, it's a lot of First of all, I have an apartment now, and like when she has a home, I have a home. A house is not a home until you're like, this is this is where I be at?
Speaker 2: You know, you have a home.
Speaker 1: When somebody's like, oh you want to meet me here and you're looking around you like do I really want.
Speaker 2: To be trying to get my rents worth? Oh and the rent that I'm bad? Yeah, I'm looking around like I don't know.
Speaker 1: This couch just got here like two months ago. Do I really want to be outside?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I got my bed now, like somebody James put up my vanity.
Speaker 2: It's cute. It really, he's his thing. I mean it took him.
Speaker 1: It took him like two weeks, but and like an uber and some meals and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But like it was really I think maybe he just wants to hang out. Of course, he's my friend. He wants to hang out. And he's like, oh, well I could just do a little bit of the work. And it's my friend.
Speaker 1: So if we hanging out and I'm feeding you and stuff, do I have to pay you as well?
Speaker 2: No, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Mess.
Speaker 2: Mess.
Speaker 1: Everybody's time means something and is its value, and so like yeah, maybe you don't have to pay them, pay them but give them something.
Speaker 2: But you can give them lunch and ubers it sound like and money. Yeah, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I'm bad with George Washington, Carver Washington. That's why y'all should make me rich because just no, I'm giving back.
Speaker 2: I'm taking care of everybody, well the people.
Speaker 1: Don't you want don't you wish your girlfriend at my need?
Speaker 2: Don't you as your girlfriend had cash like me? Yeah, shout out to the pussy hot Dog. They were toxic. But oh, you didn't talk about your mess this week? Did you have any?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So my mess for the week is, you know, I'm talking to somebody right now, and every time they do something that I don't like, I talk to the council, the citadel of friends, and everyone gives me a different opinion about him. And you know, when you tell a story, you tell people yes side, so they'd be like, oh my girl, why would you say that? And then you talk to the person and y'all fix everything. And now you got to go back to your friends and clear the air.
Speaker 2: Cous me or you got.
Speaker 1: But I was talking to you, I was talking to Matteo, I was talking to my sister. These are all people who are like, while I'm talking about this person, they're like, but I will say this your sister me Matteo. We also know you friend, so we taken in everything, but we also know you, so we like, right, you know me, but you also only know the part of the story that I'm telling. But I also know you. I know how you get down. So I'm like, I absolutely know both sides because if anything, if anything, somebody who's dating you, because I feel like we have like a like a really like sisterhood and we I feel like we know each other pretty damn well. Like even when you know I'm feeling a kind of way, you you actually know how to remix and be like, well, this is actually what you're feeling.
Speaker 2: And I feel like maybe the same with you.
Speaker 1: So like if you're dating someone and they're acting like this, I'm like, I already know how you was acting, you know what I mean, because you're like, actually, actually yeah, I'm and for that reason, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then when everything gets fixed, I'm not coming with the same level of details. Like you just were like, well what happened, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I think we're on the right page, and you're like okay, But when it's something that annoys me, details, receipts, dates, months, weeks.
Speaker 2: Time stamps. But when it's something, when are good, it's just like that's nice, that's good.
Speaker 1: But that's first of all that your friends who know you, they that's what we just expect.
Speaker 2: We expect the no no no no, and then U hmmm.
Speaker 1: And so I'm here for both and it don't make it'll make me no difference because it's just like unless somebody really fucks up to make me be like I don't actually can't be on board, which is no more, then I don't care because you know, we always going back and forth. We we Venus and Serena think, Okay, Challenger, yeah it's we're doing this, so Challengers.
Speaker 2: It's nothing. It's nothing for me.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, if you're a friend and I'm telling you something, yeah, I need your ears all the way open, but I also need your mind to like be calculating stuff and being like I already know I know how you get damage. So this is one side. But you saying this, but I know you did this, yes, yes, and and you and you're saying you did this but I know you mean this. But also there's gotta be a level of judgment, like judge, but it don't stop how you move because I think a real judgy person it will affect their actions.
Speaker 2: I think we all judge.
Speaker 1: But I can hear something about someone and then see them and be like the vibes is fine. But I know some people who are so judging that they just can't They can't help themselves when a person will come around or when things arise, and those people, those are ticking time bombs. Those people you tell crumbs of stuff. You can't give them everything, yeacause because they do too much.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do too much. It's like, play it cool. Don't you want to know everything? Yeah? When you rather know everything than just know some Okay.
Speaker 1: But I'm also on the other end of like if somebody means a lot to me, yeah, I'm ready to pop off.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: If if somebody, if if I tell you something that somebody did to me, and then you're like okay, then you would be like, Okay, do I really care about this person?
Speaker 2: If you tell me something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about something that somebody did, because like I like I have like exits or people or whatever they've done stuff to you, and you're like, oh, okay, well I'm through with them, Yeah, I'm good or I'm you could go hang out with them, but I'm good, Like I don't need to be tight with them like that. So that means you care but for me for the game, right, because I know you're gonna you're gonna go back to whoever, so I gotta be like, all right, I'm gonna see you. Listen, hey boo, hey. I just think I think realistically, everybody shouldn't know everything. I think, you know, maybe like one or two people know a couple of things, but everybody doesn't need to know everything.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, I gotta shut the fuck up. I got to shut up.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you speak to specific people. I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever it's about money stuff, it ain't with you. Okay, you're gonna be there with the calculator like okay, so if you if you want to carry the one girl, girl, you ain't got it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you shouldn't be going babe. That's not what I'm trying to hear. Bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you need to say, hey, the money's coming, do it, you know, but you know what, Sidney, the money is coming, and I guess you should just do it. But keep in mind, you do have an apartment now, and you are a home renter, and I'm gonna say homeowner. You are a homeowner and you need you needs to pay that bill every month.
Speaker 2: So that's it as well as the.
Speaker 1: Rest one hundred thousand or more or more, which is not even a lot of I'm not even asking for.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do with two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I need to like invest, and there's some things that I want to you know, pay off.
Speaker 2: Hi, I are no.
Speaker 1: I yeah, but I feel like Trump just fight everybody at the r r S.
Speaker 2: So we don't really need to.
Speaker 1: There's not gonna be nobody there to like, you know, calculate the totals that.
Speaker 2: We owe him. Wait what yes? This everybody just got fired. Yes, what you're trussed about paying your time? That's not enough. They need to fire everybody for me to feel like wake up with nothing on my jacket. I'm like, they'll never.
Speaker 1: Let those people go ye where, That's what's messing up my credits. What's crazy is that the school is still standing whether I paid them or not.
Speaker 2: So why you owe me? And the tuition is so really y'all covering my tuition. It's gone.
Speaker 1: But what happens is right because this is because I learned this where I learned this from TikTok exactly. Man said, this is how like debt goes. Is the school or whatever gives it to the collections and they pay it and they're like, hey, I'll buy this from you and then we'll get the money. So when you get the debt, the debt is not really supposed to be in the name of your school if they give it gave it to collections.
Speaker 2: But you have been paying stuff off for your school, right.
Speaker 1: God, not really not how I should realistically, I have not, but you still in emotions, I literally said, fuck that school.
Speaker 2: I've never been there. I don't know them. You said, who they? When they try? Every time I would see that number, there is no number I do is Sydney Washington.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know you can mute numbers from calling you. I muted all you know, Sally May and all them and now it's not even Sally May no more.
Speaker 2: One time I was like, this is we are in India? What and hang up?
Speaker 1: And so But they also say you're not supposed to hang You're not supposed to pick up.
Speaker 2: Ever, if you pick up that like starts it all over again. Yeah, I'll just be hanging up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, then they gave you know, the college debt to like a debt collector. And so what I've learned is they just want to get something. So you they don't have to get all the money. They'll make sure that whatever you get it down to, it's something.
Speaker 2: And then what happens after that, I don't have to pay no more.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's if you want to if you want it the nice way, I wanted the hard way.
Speaker 2: What's the hard way? Washington? We looking for Miss Washington, just go go, go go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wa, let me let me get a different shirts.
Speaker 2: I need it for my girls. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I want to have the tea shirt. Miss, That's what I want. We need merch. We do need merch. We'll get it. Yeah yeah. So yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there's any like listeners who are good with money, reach out to me, reach out to me.
Speaker 2: H me in your hand. What you don't need? A financial planner?
Speaker 1: Yes, baby, I need somebody on the ones and twos with my calendar and bank accounts.
Speaker 2: You know what I need?
Speaker 1: I need to be rich enough that I can afford to have a business manager.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, once you have that, they handle everything, yes, taxes and all your finance.
Speaker 1: Preach, preach business manager. I feel that that's coming. You got it, Thank you, friend. Yeah, Now what is your mess for the week?
Speaker 2: The people? I told you I fell asleep at our friend's birthday? Is that your mess? Yeah? That's my mess?
Speaker 1: That was crazy, it was I mean it was pissed. Yes, Sidney, it was pretty bad. She called me the next day. She was like, hey, I'm sorry it was on you, but it was just like we just wanted you to like get in there like you.
Speaker 2: We know, you got something that was like I had nothing, friend, but you.
Speaker 1: Had something during that. Maybe you shouldn't have Popeyes before. Oh that took me out. Recorded that took me out. Why do we have Popeyes in the studes? Give me some lettuce?
Speaker 2: I need some?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it have some dig In shout out to dig in me bad? Lunch was good, right and healthy. I feel light. I'm like, you feel light?
Speaker 2: Do you I feel heavy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I feel light?
Speaker 1: And you know I gave my broccoli to you know, a guest, so I'm you know, I don't even feel like I have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I feel good. That's crazy. It's the only energy I got.
Speaker 1: Greg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when we started up, I don't feel like you started here. But yeah, I work my way. I work my way.
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing, before you go to a party or a studio, you have to dig in, maybe not Popeyes, but digging, dig in, zug in, digging out, zig me dig it?
Speaker 2: Can you digg you dig I can't. Damn.
Speaker 1: They must have been cracking that rice you had, because no, I just you know, I get a second wind.
Speaker 2: And then you know what it is? You also drinking coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking coffee, but also you talking about people getting older and being old. I'm like, I gotta change my mindset. I gotta go in. I gotta be harder. And then when I mentioned about that woman saying if the cameras following you for a week, I'm like, yeah, if it was following you for a week, bitch, I'd be embarrassed. It'd be an embedda zine, Like it would be a lot of me looking at my phone, of nothingness, of absolutely emptiness.
Speaker 2: So what week?
Speaker 1: So is that how we should move into the next week. We should move into the next week like a camera crew is following us, what you going to do differently? I think this is the test for all of us with everybody listening. I think this is one thing a challenge.
Speaker 2: A mess.
Speaker 1: The challenge, the mess challenge for the week is what would your life be if a camera is following you for seven days? Okay, it's the Mess seven day Challenge seven day challenge. And you know right out, maybe five or six things that you did for the day that would be exciting on camera. Five or six people are doing five or six things in a day, no razing. Well one, Marie, I wake up, that's one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I also go to bed. That's two. So I really only need three more things. You gotta think big. You think it's small things like.
Speaker 1: Six things in one day. That's crazy, Marie. You have you have an exciting life, not to day. Sometimes you talk and I'll be like, wow, what did I do?
Speaker 2: What do I have going on? Raising? You went you went to you went to Florida with Matteo.
Speaker 1: That looked exciting, It was exciting if a camera was following me for that weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be like, oh wow. The four seasons.
Speaker 1: And then the other hotel we stayed out was the Rits. I never said at either one of those hotels before, but I was like, this must be how Rihanna feels because she probably lives like this regularly.
Speaker 2: King sized bed was in the same room. Since you have the same room as Rihanna.
Speaker 1: At the Ritz, Yeah, I mean all the rooms that the Rits feel like Rihanna costeto.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I mean I did get room service and it came to.
Speaker 2: Fifty three dollars. Did you have to pay for that? Maybe it's a work expense.
Speaker 1: That was on the I was on the clock, on the clock, wait crazy, it was it was on. All I got was pizza and a glass of champagne for fifty three dollars. Pizza was like nineteen dollars, the champagne was sixteen. And then all these service charges, delivery fee, blah blah blah came to fifty three dollars. That's the mess, the add ons that all that Like, I've never been that person to look at the receipt more than I have now I am that looking ass receipt bitch's and I used to when I used to work at night. I would hate to see that person who not even paying me, Like, can I see the receipt?
Speaker 2: What can I see it? Guys? What is interest? Is your car getting put down? What? Oh are you expensing this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you need to see the receipt for?
Speaker 1: But now I see because I'm looking, I'm like, you the receiving what extra?
Speaker 2: What extra shit are you putting on here?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: Stuff that don't make sense? What is this? What is that? Well? Also you don't want to be that, but it's so annoying. I remember a woman.
Speaker 1: I was working at Dinosaur Barbecue in Harlem and I had this. I had this table of like eight people and I don't know where they were from, but they couldn't have been from nowhere near New York.
Speaker 2: But the people are like, what is this graduity? Where is the deed? Miss duity? What's it?
Speaker 1: Ah? We didn't order no graduity? And I said, hmm, Now how many people were in the party eight? Yeah, they don't know that the griduity gets added at party five?
Speaker 2: I said I have to walk away.
Speaker 1: Someone else is gonna deal with this because I got not. I can't look at you it with a straight face. After you said graduity, you have. Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing the duity.
Speaker 1: Stands for don't talk to me, do not And so yeah, there'll be that kind of person, or there's a person they'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, what is this juice? This is juice for twelve dollars? What is this juice?
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, you ordered a mocktail, but it's not on the menu, so juice, it's juice. And then the one be like for twelve dollars, yeah, well yeah, yeah, the average mixed juice, the average drink here is eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: So I'm up tail twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's another reason why I was like, yeah, I want to be in the house because I know when I'm in the house, I'm not spending that money. That's not true because sometimes I wake up and I pick up my laptop and I say, ooh, Soon's always having a sale. Or I'll be on Instagram on my laptop and I'd be like, oh, where should get them shorts from? And I'd be like, well, let me just see. I'm gonna stop you right at the LTK. I'm clicking links, I'm putting things in the shopping I'm stopping you there. That's why you to not pick up your laptop, not pick up your phone, put it down, sister, stay eyes closed.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm not spending any money in my sleep. Girl. I know that, girl.
Speaker 1: That's why I say sleep. Now we brought it back to why I'm napping all the time. You're trying to say because you're trying to save money. Napping makes you financially responsible. If I would sleep the whole time, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I probably would have way more money than I have.
Speaker 1: If the camera crew was following here we go and all you was doing is sleeping, they would be like, this person needs medical attention, I do.
Speaker 2: Is there your doctor in the house? Oh hey, is there any doctors listening to mess? Of course? Can you dm us? We're gonna need you in the comments.
Speaker 1: Just let us know what kind of doctor you are and where I can get your MD at you're mding, Marie. What's the last purchase you've made on your phone? How about that on my phone?
Speaker 2: I usually don't buy stuff on my phone. You use your laptop? Yeah, damn the way my Apple pay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The last pursose I made on my phone was like a like a train to get. Okay, well, what's the last thing that you like. What's the thing that you like spent money on? Like for real, like a lot of money. Yeah, you don't want to say no, I ordered a bunch of stuff on Essence.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, Yeah it was a sale. No, it's not a girl. You was playing full price.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how much money my friend got full price money?
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: Well you know, I returned them boots and they've been trying to send them back to me, but I'm dodging the boots.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, that's really my mess. Okay, hey, tell tell them we don't know ordered some well know because Kate, this brand Kate.
Speaker 1: They have these really cute croc embossed knee high boots. Right, they've been they've been sold out since before Christmas, the.
Speaker 2: Ones that Greta have, right, Yes, okay, they've been.
Speaker 1: Sold out since before Christmas. So I couldn't get them. But Essence has like a dupe, the Kate leather knee hot boot.
Speaker 2: I ordered them. I get aside thirty eight.
Speaker 1: They're too small, interesting, I said, which is crazy because I'm a thirty eight. So if you're if it doesn't fitting, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's saying it's cut small because I'm a thirty seven point five, but the toe is like like narrow square.
Speaker 2: So I was like, all right, think I got these.
Speaker 1: But I walked up and down my like from my living room to my kitchen, living room to my kitchen, and I was like, I can't do these.
Speaker 2: I sent them back.
Speaker 1: I get an email from Essence since you're listening, not Essence mag Butzenesizens, and they were like, yeah, the condition of these boots, we can't accept them because you wore them.
Speaker 2: I said, whoa. Meanwhile, back at the Rancho.
Speaker 1: Them, I wore them from my kitchen to my bathroom and back.
Speaker 2: What your flores was looking like? Sis, it's not It's not about the floors. It's about the quality of the boots.
Speaker 1: What I said in the email, I said, please don't send these boots back to me because the quality is bad because I didn't wear them.
Speaker 2: They're too small. Did they give you the money back?
Speaker 1: No? They were like, we have we can't accept them. We're sending them back to my house.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: So they've attempted to deliver them twice and I have not been home both times. So I feel like after three, we strike stay out. They got to return to send her and then I think I'm gonna get my money back. That's how it works, right, yeah, because if I can't accept them, you gotta take them back. No, girl, They already went back and forth, already pronounced for something else. Marie allegedly allegedly, oh girl.
Speaker 2: The mic, I gotta hear this.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. So my Clear membership had expired. But they were like, oh, we're about to charge you again. And I was like, I want to. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Pay, but you didn't. You didn't pay for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, so but they charged the card no, and my bank was like, did you pay for this?
Speaker 2: And I was like no, but do you still have Clear? Okay? So boom.
Speaker 1: When I was at the airport when to get to the plane to go to Orlando, yes, I was like, oh, I have pre check and Clear and I get on the line.
Speaker 2: I'm breezing through. I hate when this happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm in the front of the line. The lady my picture. They say your Clear membership has expired.
Speaker 2: They say it out loud.
Speaker 1: The lady was like, if you want to sign up right now, we can do it. Right now, I said, but I zunk. I said, hey, ma'am, you're yelling.
Speaker 2: You're yelling.
Speaker 1: He said, first of all, lower you're got your voice. And then I had to go on the regular TSA PreCheck line and whiould be just as long. Yeah, I mean it's not as long as the regular line, but it is. The clear PreCheck line was absolutely quicker. Anyway, my flight was boarding at that time, so it was.
Speaker 2: Like a mad dash to the gate. But you love that that you live on the edge.
Speaker 1: This is how you do you Well, I was Sky priority, So I walked by all the group d's and I went and sat right in two a GODJA said that first club reporting fraud twice in this short amount of months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not gonna work. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, all of this leged, it's not happening, leged, not happen allegedly. You know, we're a storyteller, yes, fables and fallacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's like too messes in a role right there. I mean, this is mess pon mass. We work.
Speaker 1: We've been working for the people since we since we've been in since since we said and go, we're like and the scene.
Speaker 2: So what else is going on.
Speaker 1: Should we read a couple of messy things that we got from the people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, sure sure.
Speaker 1: I have slept with two of my coworkers, and two others seem to be showing interest as well.
Speaker 2: Where you work the job? Where do you work an office?
Speaker 1: Nah? This feel like service industry stuff. Yeah, I've been there, So you're like, wait, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's what it says.
Speaker 1: I have slept with two of my coworkers, and two others seem to be showing interest as well.
Speaker 2: I think after two you're done.
Speaker 1: It's a lights out jigger, Like it's like you did You've done it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mabe, you've literally done them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to chuch them all, but you're about to catch it all.
Speaker 2: You hit, you would hit everybody on the lineup.
Speaker 1: So I mean, unless you really need that much coverage for your shifts, because you bang four people, that means four people that hopefully you can be like, hey, you shouldn't work.
Speaker 2: This week, they're not available. I'll let you know I've been there.
Speaker 1: Like when I was working at this place, I hooked up with a bellman and a bartender and I said, I think that I've seen it all, well.
Speaker 2: You didn't back of house, front of house? Okay, kind of disorder.
Speaker 1: Whoever, No, they're both being seen. Oh yep, both both had muscles.
Speaker 2: Well what the bellman needed them to pick up the bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah he was. I won't even lie. He was hot. He was very hot. Girl played met like dashing, ducking. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We I think maybe it.
Speaker 1: Might have been the alcoholism that turned him off, but it could have just been my overall thirstiness.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't place it.
Speaker 1: But when I tell you, I would be looking at the schedule like, oh, where he at?
Speaker 2: And I think he felt that energy and he was like, I will not be wherever she is. Oh, girl, he was looking at the schedule to see where you was at and he was opting out. Yeah, and I was. I was a hostess.
Speaker 1: I was at the hostess tam eyes peeled at every interest.
Speaker 2: Looking for him, ready to pull up. It was bad. It was embarrassing. So you don't want to be that. So girl, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, if you bang in the coworkers and you keeping it, you know, ice coffee, carmelatte chill and good for you. But one of the people they gonna turn you out, and then you're gonna be looking at the schedule your finger on air, like Monday, Wednesdayday, Thursday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn. I banged up coworker once. It was a bartender. It's fine. It's always just fine. It's always just fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I'm going to get engaged this year. I'm single, Okay, I love the Delulu, so I'm talking.
Speaker 2: So I'm taking one last victory lap.
Speaker 1: So far this year, I slept with my trainer and a coworker. It's been fun. I encourage everyone to do this. Yes, this is not mess, this is living. So you been living. You're gonna be engaged this year. But you're single and you've already banged two people, living your best life.
Speaker 2: So where is the how? Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's a little mess that you think that it's gonna happen this year, but it might. I was at a show this weekend and there was a couple in the front row. They are engaged. They've been together for six months. I said, huh, you've known each other longer. No, no, no, we've known each other for six months and we're engaged, he said, when I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, he might turn her into a documentary.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. When somebody's that for sure, he got a body bag. Yeah yeah. I was like, how you know? He was like, I know, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, okay, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Netflix dock for the Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting it on.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting it out there, but it's just like we need to be thinking more about like people are out of their minds and we are just so loose with the goose and our like information in our lives, and we just be showing up anywhere, pulling up, giving everybody anything, and we never just thinking like, oh, this person can murder me. But I do think that, though you do. I think that on a regular basis. I said this to you last night on the phone. I said, in the back of my mind, I'm like, this could be bad for me, I said, and Sydney said no, and I said, yours, Well, they better they better have two bullets.
Speaker 2: Okay, is they taking me with you? They better have.
Speaker 1: Bullets because I'm gonna be right beside Jesha, all right, all right, all right, let me read this last card that I have. My friend is on okay Cupid, Okay vintage retro. My friend is on okay Cupid, and the first people who matched with her were her former students.
Speaker 2: I it's that's mass completely.
Speaker 1: But I also want to know how old is the friend and these students, because it's like now they I feel like they be getting substitute teachers that are damn near at the same age as the kids, so it's real confusing.
Speaker 2: And then the kids be old. I don't know. I'm just like, it's a mess. It's a mess.
Speaker 1: Okay stupid to me implies the person is in their forties order, because that's for the people who like, you know, okay Cupid is like computer day in like you gotta go with the wwww dot.
Speaker 2: Okayqbit dot com.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, and the student like, yeah, he said that www.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be www dot you upside your head ttp slash slash ww dot.
Speaker 2: I don't don't like these students.
Speaker 1: I feel like twenty one twenty two, that's what I feel.
Speaker 2: Is that mess with that just living? I mean, it's living for the students. No, it's all mess.
Speaker 1: For the teacher, it's all mess, okay. And it was the last card you got, friend, I can't read it. Like penmanship is so important and we just be typing all the time that we how to write. We don't know how to really like make things legible, hold a pen. Everything is chicken scratch. That's part of the seven day Mess challenge. Make sure you write.
Speaker 2: Once a day. Oh is that so?
Speaker 1: Yeahf a camera crew is following you around for seven days, you should also be writing at.
Speaker 2: Least that is that a part of our challenge? Do we need to challenge ourselves? You don't write something down every day? I'll see right. I don't think that it's so bad.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I am embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I be writing my own name out and I'm like, this looks like someone who doesn't know me is like trying to write what my signature would look like.
Speaker 2: Becca, Do you have a pen and paper? I just want to it, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Penn, I'll write it on the back of this card. I would love to see Sidney write Hi. My name is Sidney, and I'll write hi, E Marie.
Speaker 2: You know that you have good writing? People tell me my hand writing. It looks like graffiti. So I don't like it. This is not this is terrible challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to see. I want to see what it's giving. I want to see what you write like and it's.
Speaker 2: Going fast to it's giving script. Let me see show them. Hi, Oh, Sidney, you write like a man.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like you know how guys boys have like kind of quick see handwriting.
Speaker 2: No, you write like a doctor's like a boss. No boss man, Yeah that's how you write. Yeah, I don't like that. Let me see what you're writing like. Well, you did it fast. I'm gonna do money a little bit slower. No, don't take your time. Sure sure, sure, sure. This is not a versus.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know we're never we're never challenging each other. It's never against. It's just you know, it's it's I don't like to compare, you know, I don't like comparison. All right, wrong, I don't have it looks kind of like your Sydney's just a little bit more pushed into the paper. Is very girl. It's very like a girl wrote it, Sydney. That's what I'm saying. Your handwriting is not giving me. I'm a little bit surprised.
Speaker 2: You know. I saw a thing on TikTok not TikTok Twitter.
Speaker 1: This girl wrote a whole thing and it was like, hey, pack your bags, we're going to Dubai. I love you more than anything. Blah blah blah blah blah. She posted it and people were like, that's girl handwriting. No man wrote that for you. And she was like, he's taking me to do Bay And people are like, I know a girl's handwriting when I see it, Sydney, if you had written that in your hand writing, people be like, a man, it's taking you to Dubai. I don't like to subscribe to ginger roles and all the other stuff. So punctuation roles that first of all, My signature is my handwriting is very vathm.
Speaker 2: So it hits all. It's everything is they damn all and everything. Then you're right on this car, pack your bag.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well this has been I mean I think I've I've hit my mark right now.
Speaker 2: You've you hit your wall? Yeah, the wall is there.
Speaker 1: We'll coffee you wearing the wall. The Trump wall is there, for sure. The wall is like six feet of fence but okay, it's not real. It's not real, So boom. You know what your assignment is for the week seven day mess challenge. Make sure you write something every day, once a day, and then walk around and treat your life like a camera crew was following you for seven The next seven days, are y'all sending us mess? I would like to can y'all send us more mess? That'd be nice?
Speaker 2: Yes? And it's a mess. Yeah, and it's more mess? Review us? Rate all that good? What's the phone number I want people to call? Oh? Yeah, call we haven't We've never alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't forget to write in your messy stories at messthpodcast at gmail dot com or all in at seven six three two eight zero six y five eight eight at seven six three to eight zero sixty five eight eight eight oo bye, Thank you guys. Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio Podcasts, Created and hosted by Sidney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited a mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 2: If you would like your messages read on air, Please email us at mess Thepodcast at gmail dot com, or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight