Speaker 1: Welcome into the Ravens Press Pass podcast. It's Friday, September twenty ninth, and the Ravens are getting ready to head on the road to face the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. The Ravens have three straight road games on the horizon. Sunday in Cleveland, then they go to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers, and then they travel across the Pond to go to London to play the Tennessee Titans. It is a tough stretch ahead and the Ravens know how important this game is on Sunday in Cleveland, and head coach John Harball talked about that today.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you coming out.
Speaker 3: Great day for football, and we're on getting ready for Sunday. So I'm excited about it. I want to congratulate the Orioles. What a great accomplishment when the division pikes first seed to Brandon Hyde and the whole team. Man just on behalf of the Ravens. We're excited, we're proud of them, and you're looking forward to watch those playoff games.
Speaker 2: So what question did you have.
Speaker 3: If you would Yeah, he look good and yes if we bring him up, he'll be ready. Uh, it's great to have him back out there obviously been working hard, you know, and that's a that's a big, big plus for us. I think that I think we'll see on Sunday. You know, you don't know until you get there and you practice, and we'll see what happens if you.
Speaker 2: Can do it again. Yeah, we would do that anyway, Jeff, for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, they kids from U C.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 3: Obviously had a great a great training camp and a great preseason. Looked super good out there making plays.
Speaker 2: So we'll be prepared. But you know, everything coming out.
Speaker 3: Of is that Deshaun is gonna play, and we're prepared for the Browns.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's the team, it's the it's the schemes.
Speaker 3: They run all three phases, playing very well at home obviously the first two games, and so we're looking forward to that challenge. And and uh and it's it's not so much about any one player ever.
Speaker 2: No, I really don't know the details of that right now.
Speaker 3: Long term wise, it'll be a number of weeks for surely, we'll see where we're at.
Speaker 2: That gets the doctor.
Speaker 1: That was Raven's head coach John Harball talking about Sunday's game. Coming up against the Cleveland Browns, and if you want more of a preview on that game, check out the Lounge podcast. We actually had you Dave on Clowney sit down for an interview and he talked about his experience in Cleveland, where he spent the last couple of years, and his thoughts going into that matchup. He also discussed his career as a whole, really insightful interview with him, So go ahead and check that out on the Lounge podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts, and we also give a little preview of what to expect in the game on Sunday. Now. Once the game's over on Sunday, we'll have another recap on the Lounge podcast feed and you'll be able to check out all the press conferences from that game right here on the press Pass podcast feed. Make sure you leave a rating and a review for both. That's it for us today, but thanks for listening and we'll see you back here on Sunday.