Speaker 1: All right, news roundup, information overload, our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. We go back to our top story. Announced yesterday by the White House that Donald Trump will make his decision on Iran within the next two weeks. Now, that could be today, that could be tomorrow, that could be over the weekend, that could be next week, within two weeks. Here's what she said.
Speaker 2: Now regarding the ongoing situation in Iran. I know there has been a lot of speculation amongst all of you in the media regarding the President's decision making and whether or not the United States will be directly involved. In light of that news, I have a message directly from the President, and I quote, based on the fact that there's a substantial chance of negotiations that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future. I will make my decision whether or not to go within the next two weeks. That's a quote directly from the President for all of you today.
Speaker 1: Wow, anyway here to weigh in on all of this. What it means is Jeff Lord, a friend of the program, longtime Front of the Program host of the Word of the Lord podcast, which is probably the best name of a podcast ever made anyway, and Aaron kne Is with us and Israeli train career special ops and intelligence veterans welcome both of you. I don't want to read too much into the president's decision, certainly as information that none of us have and intelligence that none of us have. And maybe this has to do with military operations and getting all your ducks in a row to maximize the chance of success here.
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure, Jeff, what should.
Speaker 4: Take Yeah, I think that you know, it reminds me of you know, I worked for President Reagan, and he reminds me very much. And I've said this to him on occasion. He used to joke when he was running that I was always on TV comparing the Ronald Reagan. But I think there's a reason for it. President Reagan was very much the hardliner. One of the stories that that kind of a couple of stories. One of the stories told to me by my friend Ken Duberstein. We were at the Frankin of Marshall College together and he later became Reagan's chiefest staff. He was in the car with President Reagan on the way to the Berlin Wall where he gave that famous speech. And the deal was that this speech line to Michi Gorbichrov cary down this wall had been in and out, put in by the speech writers, taken out by State department types, etc. Back and forth.
Speaker 3: Back I thought, I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was taken out repeatedly, and Reagan kept putting him back in.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 4: No, No, you're not You're not wrong, You're not wrong. But there are others on the staff that wanted it in and others that wanted it out. So they're in the car literally on the way to the wall for him to give this speech, and Reagan is going through the draft and it's not in there, and he turns to Ken Duberstein and says, it's not here. What should I do to his everlasting credit. Kenny replies, you're the president, mister president, backing it went. And as we know, the rest is the rest this history. And he didn't fool around with his stuff. Early on, when he first took office, one of his one of our staff members, asked him, you know, mister president, how do you think this will come out? What is your view of all this? Meaning? The Cold War and Reagan says, simple, we win, they lose. I think Donald Trump is very much of that of that mindset when he deals with foreign policy.
Speaker 1: I think he is too Aaron Cone. As you analyze events here, clearly Iran has become a clear and president danger. They've got too close to nuclear capability. I think the Israelis have done a masterful job of taking them out. And so from my vantage point, I mean even Prime Minister nat Yaho said whe or without America's help, the four Daux nuclear facilities not going to survive. I do think it would be better if it was a joint military exercise. That's my own personal view. But you know, President Trump is the one that's elected. He's the commander of chief. He has access to intelligence that I don't have access too.
Speaker 3: It's up to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sean, I agree with you. I think that this pause is part strategic pressure, and I think he's watching it Iran. And you know how long is it can it take for Israel keeps softening Iran. So right now, the IDFs total air superiority, they're flying over with live inseel, They're hitting whatever they want. Sean, It's like it's a Turkey shootout there right now, which is what I'm hearing from my sources in Israel. And Trump knows the longer Israel has the freedom of operation, the more damage gets done and the less the US has to lift outside of Four Doux, which I think he's evaluating right now. And so if the US bunker busters are needed, meaning if Israel doesn't put together an actionable plan that can get to the core of that mountain three hundred feet underground there, he'll use them. I think he will. I don't think Trump, you know, I don't think he's a bs or. I think he's the real deal. When he says he's going to do something, he's going to do it. But if Israeli special ops, you know, can bring in some kind of magic operation that neutralizes the site without dragging America into anything broader, I think he'll lean into that. So I think he's prepping. And then there's also that little piece about the regime change. I know Trump has been very clear we don't want that right now. But what is Ree pulled off with the masade being behind the wire shan for months, building building an actual base outside of Tehran, with those drones where they unleashed hundreds of them across Iran to take out missile sites and batteries and different bases and leadership. Remember Sean. In the first forty eight hours, the IDF eliminated the chief of staff of the IRGC, So you know that first.
Speaker 1: So I think now you're talking about the Iranian Revolutionary Guards for people that don't know. But they also took out their top scientists, they took out their top military leaders. The fact that the Israelis had were able to get drones inside deep, deeply penetrated inside Iran and had a line on where all these people were is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it's it's what Israel does best, especially when they're under direct threat. Israel have to be creative. You know, this isn't a this is survival for us. So when Israel comes together, it gets it done. But I feel like there's a piece of me that believes that there's some quiet exploration about what happens if that bunker buster gets dropped. Can there be some type of dissent plan put in place for someone like Pallavi who's in DC, the son of the former Shaw, Can those military generals, whoever's left in the police and the security force. Is can it be migrated to really make a legacy play here at the same time, Now, I don't think that's the first goal of this operation, but ultimately, I think the bigger picture needs to be looked at. And Trump's made some pretty incredible strategic decisions. You were with him in the Middle East at the when he was down in the Gulf, and he pulled in trillions of dollars from the Arabs and the Gulf stays for investment. So I think he's just sort of looking at the whole thing. Meanwhile, you know, let's hurry up and wait. Let Israel keep softening and flying over the skies and TuS and talks with Polavi. Can we pull a revolution together that's going to be minimal damage, minimal civilians injured or killed, And can we flip this regime? Because at the end of the day, you can go hit the you can hit you can hit for Dalla Sean, but you can't change the crazy making the calls. So what's the real root of the problem. It's this Islamic wacked out leadership. And I've got to think he's having those conversations.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got to believe he's having those conversations. I do think there are different motivations for both the United States and Israel. I mean, I'm paying very close attention to the president's words, Jeff, and they cannot have a nuclear weapon unconditional surrender. That's a very Reaganesque trust, but verify that's right.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the situation here. And one of the things that I think cannot be underestimated is the feelings with the Iranian people themselves. I think that this regime is not at all popular with their own people, and I think that given the right circumstances, their people are going to turn on them, and that would be a very amazing thing to see.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that certainly the people have been oppressed. It was fascinating. I think one of the most fascinating things to watch all week, Aaron, is when Donald Trump took to social media instead of your Teyhran get out now, and then all of a sudden, the streets were clogged with millions of people. There's a population, there are ten million people, and they're getting the hell out of Dodds listening to Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, it's obvious that Trump is speaking Farsi, through some no nonsense signaling. I feel like he's understood this since K one when he took office. Good let those images come out. Let's see the miles and miles of Iranian civilians fleeing into Azerbaijan or wherever they're headed. Israel's got plenty of friends in Azerbaijan too, who can keep an eye on things over there. If anyone crosses over, that shouldn't be disappearing. I think the Iranians are fed up with this regime.
Speaker 6: Sean.
Speaker 1: So, I think that was evident though during Jump's first term, wasn't it, Because as they were going bankrupt, the people were rising up in the streets of Tehran, and Joe Biden sent them a lifeline by turning a blind eye to the sanctions that were bankrupting them.
Speaker 5: That's right. And he didn't hesitate. President Trump didn't hesitate to send a little love package, a little care package to Sulamani, who is the number one belief for the IRGC, and he went bye bye. And so I think as Israel continues to do it's forward operations, and I think let's keep putting all those images out there to show the look. Here's where I'm at. I think it's about showing the Iranian people through Mosad that incredible operation. I think it's about all the air uh, this air campaign where Israel's just absolutely obliterating all of these targets. It's about showing the Iranian people you have nothing to be scared of, because right now the IRGC is looking weaker by the minute. The moment, the Iranian people feel confident that they can stand up, which is just the question of time. At the end of the day, Sean, the Mullas are gonna lie. They're going to continue to mislead about even if even if a deal is made. They're gonna lie. It's in their blood, it's part of their doctrine. Now wait it out till the next turn, till someone else comes into office. So again I'm going to go back to what are we doing to get to the root of the problem and can we change create change in a world where we're not really good at changing regimes. Is there a way to do that and really remove these idiots, dangerous, dangerous Mullahs from the table completely. Will kill as many of them as we can, But what's the next play to make sure well?
Speaker 1: I mean I've always found regime change to be somewhat precarious because you don't know what you have on the other side of it. However, and I'll throw this to Jeff Lord, however, can you really do any worse than what you got now? And I don't think that's going to be the US's goal of Israel after being hit with hundreds of thousands of missiles. They could do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned, because they've been the victim of this terror state, the biggest.
Speaker 4: Victim if we have learned anything from history when these in these kind of situations, there are people there in Irant right now, and neither you, nor I nor the world at large knows their name, but they're there, and they are there working their darness to overturn this regime and get them out. And I'm sure they believe, and I think they could well be right that they've got a lot of popular support for it, so that it's just a question of time before this comes into play. But I think that that's what's happening in slow motion right in front of our eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's definitely happening quick. Frank, Welcome back more with Jeff Lord and Aaron Cohne on the other side.
Speaker 3: Then we'll get to your calls.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn on number as we continue this Friday, we continue, Aaron Cohne and Jeff Lord is with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number. We'll get to your calls coming up this Friday as well. I do take the President at his word. I think that this is going to be a very critical two week period. I think that the US military is clearly on the march, and they're getting well positioned in the area, in the region, and I think the President obviously has every intention to strike if need be. Where do you think this head's aeron final prediction?
Speaker 5: I think that Trump will drop that bomb if the Israelis can't pull it off. I think the Israelis might be able to pull off something at for Down. I think the next two weeks are going to be extremely kinetic. But again, where I come out is, you don't flip I Ran with a bomb. You know, you flip them by decapitating them and pulling together a legitimate opposition leader and the millions of Iranians ready to risk it all Sean, and I believe they're not alone. They're all abroad in the diaspora. I think that's the only real solution. But the next two weeks are going to be a thump, It's going to be kinetic. Foordeaux might get blasted good. You know, let's at least set the nuclear program back a couple of years, because that's what counter terrorism is sewn. We just want to buy time. You can't defeat terrorists unless you pull in a new regime. And if that's not on the table, then let's blow them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aaron Cohn, we'll get the last word to Jeff. Lord, Jeff, how's it going to play out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think there will be change. I think change is underway right this minute, and we may not know it all yet, but I think it is in the process of happening. And I think that the people themselves are on the edge of popular rebellion here, and I think that that's what's going to push this over. I mean, we've just seen this too many times in human history, is that they don't they sort of count out the people and then you know, there's an uproar. And I think that's in the process of happening right this minute.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate both of you.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Jeff's podcast, The Word of the Lord, Jeffer Lord and Aaron Cohne. Appreciate both of you. Thank you both with and with those eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on a number. If you want to be a part of the program, all of you, I want you to go to Legacy box dot com slash Hannity right now. You'll get fifty percent off and they're going to mail you a box. Why a they're going to mail you a box because when you go to your attic and your closets and your basement and your garage, you have sitting in there all these captured family moments of vacations and birthdays and weddings and your kids first steps. They're on camquarders and reel to reel. They're on other tapes, VHS tapes. You have family photos and pictures and maybe just have the negatives left and they're deteriorating.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The best moments in life are not meant to sit, you know, in the garage or the attic or a closet or a basement. Now you're supposed to share them with your family over and over again. And you know it'd be so cool to have this at the ready at any time. And that's what Legacy Box will do. They will hand digitize everything that you have and that will save all of these family memories in perpetuity. You also get your originals back and they digitize over fifteen types of media and you'll be able to see maybe relatives that have passed on see and hear from them again. And you'll also know that generations from now, your great great great great great grandkids will know what you look like. And you sounded like, well, what kin wouldn't want to be able to see that and hear that? Anyway, do it now because today you get fifty percent off. Just go to Legacy boxes dot com slash Annity fifty percent off today Legacy box dot com slash Hannity Today all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program this Friday, Linda, how do you say your favorite sauce.
Speaker 7: Silver palette, pasta sauce, silver palette, pasta sauce, silver palette, passa sauce and I guarantee you it is better than.
Speaker 3: Prego and Real.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, no added sugar, nope, clean, no junk, honest ingredients, garlic, basil, extra virgin olive oil, family owned, quality, driven and the best part, absolutely delicious from the same folks Peter Harris and his dad that brought you Grainberry Cereal of course, that manages sugar, packed with antioxidants and fiber. Look now they are bringing new products to the market and their people are loving it. Anyway, when you go to the store, you want the best pasta sauce for your family, the healthiest one as well. Don't forget the name Silver Palette Pasta sauce or if you'll lind a Silver Palet pasta sauce, definitely remember it. If you say it like that, well that's the whole idea Like Grainberry Cereal. Anyway, they have Classic marineara low sodium marineera.
Speaker 7: You know that cereal is amazing and it's healthy, And I just want to add one point to that. I know we're talking about their amazing sauce, but my youngest son, who is very very picky, loves Grainberry Cereal. So if any of you guys out there are trying to give your kids something healthy. Greenberry cereal will.
Speaker 1: Work, Marinera, the sodium, Marinara, tomato, bezo. They have silver Pala, pizza sauce and vodka sauce. Anyways, how sauce should be made. Just remember the names when you go shopping grainberry Cereals, silver palapass the source.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you won't regret it. I'll love it.
Speaker 1: Actually, by the way, remember the moment in the campaign that was a disaster ended up being a disaster for Kamala Harris when she went on that hard hitting news show, The View and she was asked a simple hearing about what you would do differently. Sonny Houseton asked the question, let me remind.
Speaker 8: You, well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years.
Speaker 6: There is done a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a.
Speaker 9: Part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Now, this is what she's saying. She so regrets. She feels terrible about having asked the question. It was such a heart hitting question.
Speaker 10: I ruined the wall thing ate quite a bit of news created some viral moments I guess I'll start with Sonny.
Speaker 11: Sonny.
Speaker 3: Sonny's fault.
Speaker 10: He didn't Sonny. We can't ignore the fact that you may have single handedly taken down the Democratic Party, some would say democracy itself with one question that you asked Vice President Harris about what she would do differently than President Biden. How a president?
Speaker 9: Do you remember that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hard to forget.
Speaker 10: Pake me back to that moment, and how hard did you.
Speaker 9: Think that question was gonna?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 10: Did you know instantly that this was going to be meaningful the way she answered it?
Speaker 8: I knew it instantly when she answered it, which is why I asked the follow up question, is is there one thing you know? Because I knew, I just I could see the SoundBite, and I knew what was going to happen. But I thought it was a really fair question, and I thought it was a question that she would expect. It wasn't a gotcha question anyways, It shouldn't never been a gotcha question. And now Jake Tapper wrote it.
Speaker 10: And it's in It's honestly in every twenty twenty four recap book.
Speaker 1: Is kind of the moment.
Speaker 12: But you can't make this up.
Speaker 1: You really can't, all Right, Let's get to our busy, busy phones, my free state of Florida. Wendy is standing by Wendy, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 11: Sean?
Speaker 9: How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are Somebody just wrote me something that's funny.
Speaker 9: Well, we're doing good here. We're in clear Water and all the buzz is about you and Jimmy Sala coming to town next Saturday.
Speaker 1: I know it's a week from tomorrow, so excited. Then we'll be in Fort Lauderdale the night after on Sunday. I'm really excited. Are you by the way, are you coming?
Speaker 9: Well, here's the thing. I own a restaurant less than three miles from Ruthechers.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we know each other. We do because you you have the brewery, don't you.
Speaker 9: Well it's a restaurant and bar, and we named beer after you, called the Shanity.
Speaker 1: Is this shanity? Is it a best seller? Is one of your better sellers?
Speaker 9: Well, it's going to be flowing pretty heavy next Saturday night, for sure. So we wanted to invite you and treat you and thank you because we've been talking to you since we opened during COVID. So we're in our fifth year, and every time I speak with you, you you bring people to the restaurant. Everybody supports you, they love you, and so this has been what everybody's been talking about coming in the restaurant the last months.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got to stop by. I gotta find time to stop by. I have no idea what my schedule is like that day. I haven't even looked at the schedule part of it. We've just been, you know, trying to get the show the way we want it. And how far away are you from Ruth Eckert Hall?
Speaker 9: Well, you could. You could take a golf card over. It's it's nice.
Speaker 3: I could take a golf card over. When am I going to go to the villages?
Speaker 1: Get one of those dressed up golf carts and drive it over to the outpost.
Speaker 9: We could probably make that happen for you if.
Speaker 6: You need it.
Speaker 1: I got a question, because I love meat. What kind of meat do you serve in your restaurant?
Speaker 9: Everything's homemade, so everything from pork belly to Philly cheese steaks too.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I think you just won me over a Philly cheese steak. Okay, keep going yep, yep.
Speaker 9: And we've got every every kind of meat you can probably think of is on the menu.
Speaker 1: Nesteaks and burgers and chicken wings, all the stuff.
Speaker 3: I love everything, you know. The beauty is when I'm on the road.
Speaker 1: That's when I like go to town and for the rest of my life I have my day to day grind life. I just am very disciplined in my eating. But when I go on the road, I can't help myself. So I have to go to the Outpost when I'm in clear Water and come see you a week from Saturday.
Speaker 3: I look forward to it.
Speaker 9: Well, we have a Belgian chocolate shop too for the sweet ending, so.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. That's one thing I don't need is sweets. I don't have a sweet tooth anymore. It's gone.
Speaker 9: We have your beer on drafts, so we can just pour you a beer and make sure there's an ice cube in it for you.
Speaker 3: Oh. Ouch, ouch, the Linda put you up to that? Ouch.
Speaker 9: Nope, nope, not saying a word, no.
Speaker 3: No, Not saying a word means yeah, she did. I got it. Uh, Well, Wendy.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone in clear Water, if they haven't been there, go to the Outpost. I have other friends of mine that are going to be their their restaurant owners. Have you ever been to Have you ever stopped at a chicken salad chick?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: I love chicken salad chick. Absolutely, and it's so good. Let's see the good friends of mine own it. Actually, I felt so bad for them one of their locations about it. I guess it's going on close to a year now, burned down that they've been rebuilding. It so scary.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's.
Speaker 1: So scary, but thank god they've been able to rebuild and their their customer They actually opened up like in the parking lot, like a few days a week, and their loyal customers come just on the days they're in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: How cool is that? How great are people in the community. They're so awesome.
Speaker 9: Yes, very good. Yeah, we're hearing all great things. Then we can't wait to see you, so hopefully you'll have.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a great show.
Speaker 1: It's going to be irreverent, politically incorrect, noll holds barred, and we're taking on all comers.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: All right, Wendy, I'll be seeing you well one week from tomorrow. Then The next night Fort Lauderdale punchlines on Patriots are Gonna have fun.
Speaker 3: Todd in Utah? What's up, Todd? How are you?
Speaker 6: Yes, Sean, greetings from Utah, big fan. Love your show.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, my friend. I love Utah. Speaking of food, Utah, have you been to a Crown Burger?
Speaker 6: I almost said that Land of the Crown Burger. I know you're a Crown Burger fan.
Speaker 1: Oh it's delicious. Now all those food talk is making me hungry. It's not good.
Speaker 6: I might have to go get one after this call. So I got a question for you. So it seems to me like if Trump bombs that takes out their nukes, the big fear is that there. I Tolda's gonna set loose his proxies and always people all over the to go after our military basis or our ships at sea. But my question you is he knows where the Iototle is. Do you think he did he did the same thing to him like he did was it the Taliban reader? I love the story where he told the guy, look, this is where you are. If you heard any of our servicemen anywhere in the world, I'm going to take you out.
Speaker 1: No, he actually did what he did was he before he even would negotiate it withdrawal, he got on the line with the head of the Taliban and he said, uh to him, before we even negotiate it. You understand if if one hair a one head of any American is hurt, I'm holding you accountable. And then he sent him his exact location where he was taking the phone call. Why are you sending me a picture of my house? Why do you think, you idiot? Because I could take you out right now. That's a pretty powerful message.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 6: I love that story. Do you think he did the same thing with the iotolic because he knows where he is and if he did, do you think it would work on him like it did to tell Van?
Speaker 3: The answer is, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, Donald Trump's not one to keep a lot of secrets. If you want to keep a secret, don't tell Donald Trump. I can tell you that much, except for the secrets obviously he has to keep.
Speaker 3: But you know, he loves to tell.
Speaker 1: Those stories because they're they're history making and he's been a part of it. I think my favorite story is when he was debating Hillary Clinton, and the way he tells it is he's in his you know, dressing room, and he's waiting for the debate, and you know, he know this is right after Access Hollywood, and he's like, all right, mister Trump, ten minutes, sir, ten minutes, sir, and five minutes. Then he says, sir, it's time. And he says He's sitting there and he's standing on one side. Hillary is standing on the other side, and he hears, all right, Asia five four three two, Asia, Asia, you're alive. Australia five four three two. What Australia, You're live?
Speaker 3: Europe? Your lot?
Speaker 1: You know, it goes through and the way he tells it, he pauses and he goes and then I'm thinking, what the hell did I get myself into, which, by the way, you could imagine high pressure moment alive right right.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 6: It's a beautiful story. Well, I hope he does. I hope he puts down the letter on the law to that guy so that I told him knows, hey, you set your people loose, I'm going to evaporate right where you're sitting because it's stir. Seemed to work on the Tabban guy, and I just hope it works on the Ietola. But I'm not confident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, Todd, I appreciate your call. Man, God bless you. Go get yourself a Crown Burger. I appreciate your call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program day in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: What's up, Jay? How are you ow?
Speaker 13: And thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 13: I've been seeing a lot of putin and jiping sending Trump advice on how to handle the Iran conflict. You know, I don't think they really care, but they're making money off of the US sanctions that we put on Iran. But they both say that they don't want Iran to have new So why don't we publicly ask them to stop the war about putting severe world while will yeah, worldwide sanctions on him, because we can't do that by ourselves. Then if they don't agree, you know, we'll see that they don't care. But if they do, degree I do agree, and at work, they could eliminate the end of the war and eliminate the threat.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Oh, listen, I'm just telling you right now from my vantage point. You know, I think the president's on top of it. I just have the confidence that he's going to do it. Remember, he's always got information we don't have, right, So we have to start with that understanding. And if you understand he doesn't have it, you know, you've got to trust the process. He's proven himself over and over again that he's willing to do what is necessary in cases like this. So I have every every belief in confetence that he will this time. Do you do you doubt that?
Speaker 13: Well, I'll worry about the long term.
Speaker 1: And really, if you got I know, you've got to worry about the long term. You gotta worry about the short term. No military operations without.
Speaker 13: Risk, right, Yeah, but if Russia and China weren't buying from them, they would dry up and die.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, you're right, But you know what, we can't control the Russians obviously, and we can't control the Chinese obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I don't think they want to help anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, I wis I wish I could.
Speaker 1: I wish everything with sunshine and rainbows and life was like that, but it's not. I mean, every day you there is evil in this world, and you have to recognize evil for what it is. I mean, you wouldn't believe like the evil that exists, you know, I mean people that just try to be evil to me. I mean, it's unbelievable. But anyway, I appreciate the call. Andrea is in Texas. God bless Texas, Andrea. We got about a minute. It's all yours.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 11: I've got a lot of people in my family that are military. I know you're not, but I want to say thank you for the service that you do. I do have two points. I promised to be succinct. Number one last term Trump's first term, there was the Air Force that had their anniversary. They had a massive air show. It was on Fox.
Speaker 13: It was all the.
Speaker 11: Airplanes from the beginning of the of air until now was he Nobody said he was a call then, So what's the deal now with the army?
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 11: They need to remember it's already been done. So tell him just a hush on that. And point number two, whatever happens in Israel and Iran, I don't want us to know about it until after it happens. That's what made World War II successful, is we were not?
Speaker 6: I mean this need to know.
Speaker 11: No, sometimes we don't need to know. The element of surprise is what we need right now. Personally, I would love for those bunker Busters to go in there and just to show China and Russia we follow through, don't mess with us.
Speaker 1: I think it would be a very strong, powerful message for every evil regime to see the US follow through on their commitment to take out these nuclear sites. But you know what, we've got time, stay tuned, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. Don't forget Punchlines and Patriots. One week from tomorrow and one week from Sunday. One week from tomorrow, Clearwater Ruth Eckert Hall. Any remaining tickets are at Hannity dot com and similarly in Fort Lauderdale, that's gonna be at the Broward Center for Performing Arts, and it's gonna be me and Jimmy Fayala. It's Punchlines and Patriots. We're gonna have fun. We're gonna talk about how great those country is and it's gonna be a fun night. Hope you can join us. That's all the time we have. Thank you for making this show oh possible. Have a great weekend. I will be back here on Monday. Thank you.