Speaker 1: One of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Eminem, you never heard relao that I said going into relay show. Well, the thing is so before about Dre was starting there. Forgot about Dre was starting there. I was running out of time, so I didn't have the time to say relationship.
Speaker 3: So I said, it's more like people say relays.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I didn't have the seconds left before the song started.
Speaker 3: He did what he could do.
Speaker 1: I did what I do.
Speaker 2: I did what I do on the fly, Tanya, try it on the vibe with EJ. All right, lyric, that lyric is going to start, somebody, you have to cut off the syllable. Uh, well, we are going to talk about this. I think that there are You know, relationship tests are always interesting. Have you ever used a relationship test, Toney in the early days of Michael, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure I did. Yeah, either knowingly or very sneaky sometimes.
Speaker 1: Have you used a relationship test before in the past.
Speaker 4: I mean, not like specific tests, but yeah, like every month I would wait to see if he remembered our anniversary.
Speaker 3: Didn't you make him take the love language test like right away? Yeah, but that's not a test test. That's just so that I could love him.
Speaker 1: That's a full test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like a very long no.
Speaker 4: But that's that's not you can't there's no like good or bad. You just are what you are. And that's so that I could learn how to love him better.
Speaker 2: I would be so afraid at that moment, Like when if we were to meet and you were to give me the test on how you would know for me to know, because that was like, I would.
Speaker 1: Be so afraid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, it takes an hour.
Speaker 4: I sent him the link after our first date to take the test, and then on our day yeah, and then on our second date when we met for dinner, I bought him the book, the Five Love Languages Book, and I gave him the book.
Speaker 1: But do you intentionally try and make people run?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: I know. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That she knew he was her dude.
Speaker 2: I guess, because that would scare off the majority of people, or at least I'm speaking for me.
Speaker 3: Would let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: When you are a man that's never heard about these love languages and you're meeting this woman that's talking about wanting to love you better, I think.
Speaker 3: You like that, right, right? He was intrigued yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, this is so great.
Speaker 3: She wants to learn how to love me. Like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: Fine, I'm not getting it worked for you. I'm just saying it'd scare me.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would scare you. I think you would like it.
Speaker 1: It would scare me. I'm telling you, you can't tell me what I would do it. Sistant helped me out here.
Speaker 3: I know what she's saying, but I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Run okay, all right, let's go. So people are using I actually really am for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So people are using the Barbie movie as this relationship test, and and the movie really lived up to all the hype, between Margot Robbie's performance America for Monologue to the Billie Eilish song at the end. I honestly haven't gotten the movie out of my head. But now people are using it as this relationship test. So basically what they're doing is, if you're newly dating somebody or you're wondering if this person is right for you for the long, long haul, they're saying, take them to go see Barbie and ask these questions kind of like how does he react when you tell him you want to go with him to see this movie. What are his thoughts on certain things happening in the movie, what are his feelings on the way Ken is portrayed. It's a good test of character for men, and people are basically deciding whether they think their partner is good long term depending on how he reacts this movie. Because there is a lot of men that I've seen that are appalled by the movie and appalled by the way that men are portrayed. And in my opinion, that's not someone that's not a man that I could be with long term.
Speaker 3: Right, or they didn't get it, or they didn't like it or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, So what about a doe that suggests you go see it better?
Speaker 3: Even better? Let's just say Michael passed with Flying Colors. Yeah, because he not only wanted to go to the movie, he wanted to dress up with me. He must have changed his outfit like three times before we went to go see the movie. We're peek like Malibu Ken.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he is a rock star, right, so he kind of like enjoys dressing up. Yeah, But he's a good test taker. I think he passes all the tests. Well, you know, at least passes the one we know about. We don't get to hear about the ones he doesn't pass. True, but he passes the test. Well yeah, all right, thank you for that. Tanya coming up, let me get those post wall oone tickets for you.