Speaker 1: All right, News roundup and information Overload hour. Our toll free telephone number is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Linda, does every caller want to talk about the fact that you like to go to awake and touch dead people.
Speaker 2: I mean, what has happened to this audience? What has happened?
Speaker 3: I love our audience, They're super supportive. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: There's got to be more people agree with me.
Speaker 1: We should put a poll on Hannity dot Com on that is, that is except for Cheryl. Cheryl kind of my heart felt for her. I mean, she was she loved her husband, she was awesome. Feels so bad for her.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, we have a lot of issues to deal with with, and we've gone over this whole radicalization Democratic Party and Elsai Ed for example, you know, in the pocket of Hassam Piker, campaigning with him even the day before the election. But I want to deal with one issue first, And how is it possible that, like the last thirteen fourteen polls, heading into this race with Francesca Han and this guy that actually beat her by three thousand votes David Crowley, how is it possible? Polls after poll after poll, many of them showing Francesca Han winning by twenty points or more.
Speaker 2: It was a slam dunk election, How is it?
Speaker 1: El Sayed was winning by double digits and it became a one point race. And this is back to back failure at a level I've never seen before.
Speaker 2: You know, Frank Lunson, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of posters like I've talked to Matt Towery and Robert Kahley and John McLaughlin, the people that we trust on this program because they get it right very rarely. Occasionally they'll get it wrong with it they I've never seen a case where they've ever got it wrong by double digits. I mean, this is a danger to voting. If, for example, if you're in favor of a candidate, you see your candidate's up by twenty three points, Oh well, they don't need my vote. We're good. This as a slam dunk. Okay, that's dangerous. That could repress voting. On the other side of it, you know, you're thinking, my candidate's down twenty three point, what's the point of going out and voting for him? And I'm wasting my time. He's gonna lose. Anyway, this has got to stop. Lund said, I'm calling for a total complete shutdown of primary polling in the Midwest until we can figure out what the hell is going on. I think it's bigger than that. I think it's we have seen this in many elections. The one person that cannot be polled accurately, except with the exceptions of the people that I mentioned, Towry Kahley, John McLachlan, the one exception, you know, they get the media gets stopped. They can't poll Donald Trump accurately. They just have not. And all those people nailed twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: They know how to poll Trump. And there is a difference.
Speaker 1: You know, Claughlan has work were controversial figures his entire life, usually don't poll well, usually are underwater. There's a way to pull it and get an accurate reading. Same with Matt Towery, same with Robert ka Haley. Anyway, here to shed some light on what the heck one on, here is the former governor of the great state of Wisconsin, Scott Walker. As well as can you explain this, Governor? How are you good to have you back?
Speaker 4: Oh? Good to be with you. Sehn. Yeah, well, it's a bunch of things. I think it's you mentioned President Trump in Wisconsin in particular. Not only did they have President Trump wrong in each of his election. I remember in my recall they called me dead man Walker because the polls had us so far down twenty points at the beginning of the recall. We ended up winning with more votes than we did the first time. I think there's a whole wave of disenfranchised, upset voters out there that have in the past voted for me, for Donald Trump, not just in Wisconsin but across the country, and who in these primaries. It's not just younger voters. It's voters that may not be traditional voters, but who show up for big elections that aren't showing up in the polls.
Speaker 1: You know, I saw your ex account and you put up there about David Crowley, who beat Francesca Hang by three thousand votes. You say he's not a moderate, He's a tax and spend leftist from Milwaukee, where the schools are a mess. He was hand picked by Tony Evers because they thought the Democratic Socialists couldn't win, and his policies are not different. Even if he didn't post about wanting to cancel Thanksgiving, so you know a lot about him. One of the interesting things that came out is I think he underperformed with the people that knew him best in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong in that observation?
Speaker 4: Oh, Sean, as usually you're right on it. I mean, he barely carried Milwaukee County, a place he should have just ran the score up. And he's just lucky that out state Governor Evers saying she couldn't win. I think helped with older, more tradition Democrats who just wanted to win, who weren't into the democratic socialism.
Speaker 1: But in his county, especially in Madison, didn't he outperform in Madison where it was expect that Francesca Han would do better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And elsewhere in the state. In Milwaukee County, they know this is a guy who is the absolute, undisputed king of raising taxes in the state. He jacked up the sales tax about double what it was before, by far the highest in the state, won the highest in the country. He said he was going to do it for property tax relief, but the year after property taxes went up again. Bos Figers have gone up fees have gone up, the budget is still in depth, is hit an absolute mess, and he so screwed up the healthcare plan there that public employees in the county almost didn't have healthcare. On top of that, as you mentioned, the schools are an absolute mess, some of the worst in the country in Milwaukee, and the crime rate, particularly violent crime, has gone up dramatically during his tenures. So to me, he may not carry the banner of a democratic socialist, but he's running on all the same policy. He's only thing different and he has his own by the way, he has his own social media problem from years ago. It's kind of weird, but at least he didn't say he was going to cancel Thanksgiving. So sadly many in the media with sconsin are falsely trying to call him a moderate. He is not a monitor. There are no monitors left, as you know, in that party. It's just a matter of he's been smarter not to be imployed as Francisco Honk did in this campaign.
Speaker 1: Well, I made a prediction on this radio show yesterday, on my TV show last night, and I think I will be proven right. Is you know, all of the platform items that are in writing on the DSA's website, because now they're since twenty nineteen, two hundred and fifty TSA candidates have won, and we're gonna have well over forty of them running in this upcoming election. And I you know, you heard AOC this weekend talk about all that, how we didn't really mean defundl the police. We didn't mean any of the stuff we were saying. That was just you know, version one point zero what they have determined. I'm sure there's internal polling that is motivating this quote let's hide who we really are strategy kind of like hiding Joe Biden in the basement, the Abigail Spamberger you know campaign. But you know they're going to take down They want to eliminate the Senate, the presidency, you know, change the judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolished borders, abolish ice, abolished prison and police, defund the Department of War and Deportation, and eliminate cash ball, wealth tax, new Green Deal, and public ownership of private corporations.
Speaker 2: So I don't think they're going to change.
Speaker 1: What they're going to do is now adopt a strategy, is we're going to hide who we really are that's what they're going to do.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred percent right, and they're getting better at it. Think about it. I think one of the problems Francisco Hung had this time is she's never run statewide before she was a state representative. The winners in Michigan, or remember the winner for the US Senate in the primary in Minnesota, are both just as radical democratic socialists, but they've run statewide before, so they've gotten better at crafting their language, even though they want the same democratic socialism that's ruining Venezuela even as we speak. It's one of things we tell college kids all the time at Young America's Foundation is this doesn't work. It doesn't work anywhere, not just in the past but today. And we've got to get that message out, not just in elections, but we've got to take back those young people if we're going to save America.
Speaker 1: Oh, for Republicans and Drum supporters that live in the great state of Wisconsin, let's listen to David Crowley. He's running for governor to stop MAGA extremism.
Speaker 5: And every one of us has something much bigger to unite around, and that is keeping MAGA extremism from bringing the chaos we see in Washington into our neighbors who is right here in the state of Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: You see, I'm telling my audience to take this threat of the DSA and the radical socialist communists whatever you want to call them, seriously. And I don't think people understand that if Democrats get a hold of either the House or Senate, or god forbid both, that this country is going to be transformed in ways you cannot imagine the amount of time, energy resources is now only going to be spent to get Donald Trump and anyone close to Donald Trump. Basically, anything that would move the country forward will come to a screeching halt, and we will be debating all the items I just mentioned. Oh and you know, of course they champion the right of men to play women's sports, be in the locker rooms, all the other stuff too.
Speaker 2: So what are you telling people in Wisconsin?
Speaker 4: Oh, I say, it's all on the line. I mean, think about how much safe we are since we have a secure border, they're going to take that away. Think about all this talk about taxing the ultra rich. They're not going to tax the ris We saw this years ago when Maryland did the millionaire tax and next thing, you know, all the millionaires left and people making just one hundred thousand dollars or slightly above, we're being taxed. This will reach the middle class. This will devastate the economy. This will put us back. And it's not just about a two or four year difference. They do the thing as you're talking about in Washington and in state houses across America. They're locking this in for generations to come. They're locking their power structure, and that's what it's all about. And we may not have a shot in a state like Wisconsin again if they get control and put in place these democratic, socialist radical ideas, particularly the police.
Speaker 1: You're still a young guy, would you consider getting back into politics.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm twenty five years younger than Joe Biden. You never know. I'm hoping four years from now I get Tom Tiffany reelected, but God help us if we don't, maybe that'd be enough to pull me back in.
Speaker 1: I'm Tiffany would be a great senator. I agree with you, Scott Walker, Governor. It's great to have you back. We appreciate you being on the show. Thank you, sir, God bless thank you.
Speaker 4: Sean.
Speaker 1: You too, eight hundred ninety four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, quick break right back. We'll hit the phones when we get back.
Speaker 2: Toll free.
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. And then the final half hour of the show, all calls straight ahead. As we continue, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a toll free number. You know, why did I open this Pandora's box? I do this too regularly on this show. I get, you know, I get off on a tangent, and the tangent becomes what people want to talk about. All right, Marshall and Florida. What's up, Marshall? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: I've been listening to you since your WVNN days in Athens because I was raised in northwest Alabama. I got add in a talk real fast. But and I get nervous when I talk to you, brother, my Irish brother. My last name starts MCT. So I'm on team Linda. About I have kissed my grandmother on the head foreheads. I touched her hand and I said goodbye. And so that being said, I'm on team Linda, and I remember when Katie came on board, and she has made that callboard her own. She is Supergirl and Linda is wonder Woman. You've got a superhero team with you. Dude, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, well, thanks, thanks number one for listening. Since my day's in Huntsville, Alabama. That was from ninety to ninety two. You know, I got a very nice editorial sending me off to Atlanta, and that is the headline in the editorial was goodbye to the talk show host from Hell. And when I left Atlanta in ninety six, when Fox went on the air the year end edition of the Atlanta Journal Constitution, they were very nice to me too. They said ninety six was a great year. At the Olympics came and Sean Hannity left. Oh I had no idea that I had such an impact on two cities.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Several years ago, I say you a Texas Ranger law enforcement badge with a detailed letter of what the badge meant to me. And I only asked one thing. I asked one thing, Sewan and you what's up come through? I asked in the letter, I ask you. I left you my address and my phone number, and I said, I will never use it for nefarious reasons because I don't have email and I don't do a lot of internet stuff. I said, take a picture with the badge, send it to me. I'll look at the photo. I'll delete it. I'll delete the number.
Speaker 7: And you never did. You broke my heart, brother, You broke my heart, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Marshall. I got to explain to you and other people that write me, I do not receive any mail from the post Office. And I'm going to tell you why, because it's not fair if I don't. I have had instances where either I or an assistant or somebody that works for me will open the letter where why powder comes flying out.
Speaker 2: I'm just being very blunt with you.
Speaker 1: And it is then torture for the person that opened that letter.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm under very strict security orders not to open an e mail that I don't recognize. I used to respond to everybody that wrote me by hand, handwritten notes. I used to eat the email back for years on Fox when I had an email account. People that watch the show. I can't do any of that anymore. I really don't have the time. Number one, but number two, more importantly, I don't have an email account and I can't open that stuff, and it's actually screened in ways.
Speaker 2: That I'm not going to go into on the show. It's terrible. People think I'm a jack and an arrogant chirk. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I would I think most I think most people have the common sense and the wherewithal and the awareness of today's environment to know that you're not able to do that. So I don't think that that's an issue, but I.
Speaker 1: Hope so, because I mean Marshall thought I, you know, ignored him and I heard obviously hurt his feelings.
Speaker 2: That was not I can't. It's unfortunt.
Speaker 1: So you know that we talk a lot about Hassan Piker. You know, you have lsay ed running against our friend Mike Rogers in the Great State of Michigan, and you know he's out there campaigning up to the last day with a son Piker. You know America deserved nine to eleven. You know, wants the streets to run red in the with blood of Landlord's really sick stuff. Now we have new comments. I had never heard these before. Linda, did you ever have America, and you know he wants to wipe his backside with the wipe his ass with the Constitution.
Speaker 2: Did you ever hear that one before?
Speaker 3: No, these are all new this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's play all the new stuff from this week from Hassan Piger.
Speaker 8: I the Constitution. I wiped my to the Constitution. It's a piece of paper, dude. Shut the fuck up, mother the Constitution and mother for this country.
Speaker 2: Okay, you stupid?
Speaker 9: And black people care about Oh black people care about this?
Speaker 2: Is Black people care about that? Like, shut the up. That's not how politics works. Oh well, Hassan, how dare you like it or not? Black people care about this issue. It's like it's such a stupid stance.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I can't believe they're walking over the Israeli in the American flag, Like, suck my dude. They can do whatever they want with the American flag and the Israeli flag. I wipe my American flag. Yeah, I don't have any sort of patriotism in my heart for any Yeah, for America, but just in general.
Speaker 1: Now, Elsaiad has defended campaign with this guy. How does this guy have any shot of winning in Wisconsin? I mean, you vote for him in Wisconsin. I'm sorry, Michigan, you vote for him, and Michigan, we're losing the country. It's over because this is madness. On top of the stated printed on their website, uh DSA policies that they support which would up end the entire country, turn it upside down, make it unrecognizable. I mean, there's no excuse for this. There's no excuse for associating with such people. Remember how they tried, you know, they took Charlottesville. You know, when the President said there's some horrible people and actually there were some good people. Well, there were some good people at a good intention, and there were horrible people there. I want nothing to do with white nationalists, neo Nazis. I want no part of those people. You know, I could, I could get a you know, I could get a high rating and putting on a podcast those lunatics that believe this crap because people want to see the fight and the controversy. I have no interest in platforming lunatics. I just don't you know what. I'm at a different point in my career. I just like, I'll talk to the DSA people, but that's as far as we're gonna go. We did have a wild debate. Did you see the promo last night?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of this femos fear movement?
Speaker 3: I mean just a little bit in what you and I have talked about, But I'm not actively following that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you would be in agreement with it, do you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I am not in agreement with it.
Speaker 2: You're not You would not consider yourself a feminist.
Speaker 3: I am an anti feminist. I can't stand people who identify by their gender, or their sexuality or any of the color of their skin. I'm not about it. It's a meritocracy for me, all day, every day.
Speaker 1: This became a wild podcast and we played this woman, Kanika Batra, part of the femos, and it makes like a relationship with a guy, all transactional, all of it, and it just got out of control.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 10: I get a lot of hate from my audience. I hate my audience, though my audience is oh well whoa.
Speaker 2: Stop right there? Did I just hear you say you hate your audience?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I'd like Graham Platner who said that the people in Man are racist and stupid that he wanted to vote for him when he was running.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 10: But the thing is, I have leftist women as my followers because they love like the mental health stuff and feminine rage. So it's like, I can't ever talk about things I truly believe in. I can't talk about conservatism.
Speaker 2: So this show got so out of control.
Speaker 1: She totally threw us a curveball by saying, I hate my audience anytime I try to talk about Charlie Kirk. And I like Charlie Kirk or other values other than you know, being a lunatic demosphere, you know, hardcore radical. They don't like it, and I lose people following me. I'm like, well, who's the real you? And then you know, she made a statement about whether or not she's still whether or not she's well, and then her husband that was there watching I pulled them on the show.
Speaker 2: Linda.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have time to see it yet. I'm sure you probably have not, but I'm like, wow, it was well.
Speaker 3: I sighlights and I was shocked she was married to be perfectly frank.
Speaker 2: Apparently transactional. But I don't I don't know. I mean, I'm getting more cynical by the hour. What could I tell you?
Speaker 3: That's for damn sure.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a call about Linda. What the what the heck? Let's go to Robert and Alabama. What's up? Robert? Are you hey?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Sir? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Uh? Is this team Linda?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 1: What is this like? Is this like Linda Stack in the calls with the help Katie?
Speaker 3: Clearly I am. I am sacking Nicoles because yesterday I got to give the number out and tell people to call in and break your stones. It was actually super fun.
Speaker 6: You know how she does.
Speaker 7: She's just the most real person there. Every time I hear her talk, she just she's the most real, succinct, I mean, tell it like it is person, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Not any of those things.
Speaker 3: My god, we're talking about me. Just give him a second to finish his thoughts. It was just getting close.
Speaker 1: She want them to continue talking about you. It's all about my It's all about It's not all about I think, what I know, what I love, what I want, what I see.
Speaker 3: It's about me right now. It's like an r N moment. Go ahead. I'm sorry interrupted you Robert Sean.
Speaker 7: You know and I've been watching you since shoot Alan Colmes days.
Speaker 2: I know you can cut him off now.
Speaker 3: He went back to you. We can, we can move on. Go ahead, Robert, what do you want to call on hibout?
Speaker 7: Hey, everything you say Linda is just spot on. I mean, I mean, there's it's real. You're the most real person on radio that I can think of right now.
Speaker 1: And you just say, Hey, you know, if Linda was single, I think she'd have a lot of eligible guys.
Speaker 2: She's getting a lot of compliments today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll tell you what, but.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you what. Her husband's awesome. Her husband's really awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well you used to talk like that too, Sean.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought I remind people.
Speaker 1: And when I was in Alabama esther, every caller in Alabama told me when they called my radio show. But I worked hard at eliminating it. It comes up when I'm tired, which can happen at times.
Speaker 7: And I'm from Philly and I used to have a thick accent, but as I.
Speaker 1: Live, you certainly don't don't have an Alabama accent. I can tell you that now.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to go that extreme.
Speaker 1: All right, you got you got your suck up to Linda calling do you feel good about yourself?
Speaker 2: You feel good? Are you happy?
Speaker 7: This isn't about me. It's about giving kudos to Linda and knock it off.
Speaker 1: With her accent, right, It's about you sucking up to her. And that's two suck up calls in a day, and it's making me nauseous. Okay, I'm tired of it, but I still love you, Robert. God bless you, my friend. I love Alabama too. All right, let's go to Keith and Pennsylvania. Keith, how are you glad you called him?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 11: I am excellent.
Speaker 12: No dead bodies and no sucking up, so thank god. Yeah, you and I are about the same age. And when we were growing up, roller Derby was like the big thing.
Speaker 2: I remember roller Derby big time. I used to watch.
Speaker 1: It was on Saturdays, I think in the morning. Yeah, like doing something.
Speaker 7: Like that, like awesome to watch.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's such. It was so kick ass.
Speaker 1: It's like hockey without a puck and you know, all the fighting and all, you know, just clavering each other.
Speaker 2: I like warrior sports. I always have.
Speaker 11: Now, granted, these girls did sign up for that, and they did not in the NBA or the the question mark NBA, so but they do want viewerships, so maybe they can adopt a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, one of the things I'd never want to see happen. I'm a big hockey fan. It's my favorite sport, and I love my Florida Panthers. And one of the things I love the most about hockey is when.
Speaker 2: The fight breaks out.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sit here and be a phony and say I don't like it, because I do and so does everyone else at the game and watching it at home. I mean, it's a part of the sport. You take that part out, it's ridiculous, you know. But I will tell you this. You know, the clothes lining of Sophie Cunningham and the treatment of Caitlyn has gotten way out of hand.
Speaker 2: And you know I was going to bring this up earlier. I touched on it earlier.
Speaker 1: But you know, the WNBA, I don't know, if you've heard the news from yesterday about the WNBA, you know they cannot define what a woman is. They released this statement, which is just makes them sound even more ridiculous than they are every single day. And you know now they're they're lashing out at fans saying they're bad faith. They don't want biological men ruining, you know, women's sports. Today's meeting covered a wide range of topics, including the ongoing discussions on transgender athletes and continued hate and vitriol directed to players online. We will continue to engage all league stakeholders in the coming weeks and months. We will approach these important conversations thoughtfully and in alignment with the values of our league. There's no immediate eligibility matters affecting the WNBA. We strongly denounced bad faith efforts to use these top to demean or to marginalize others. They took a complete escape patch. They dodged the question which was pending, and you know which is are you going to let men like Ennis cantor freedom in the wnba' That was the question at hand, and you know what, they don't want to answer it. They can't define what a woman is because they're going to sound stupid when they do. And I'm telling you at the end, they're going to just ruin you know what, would be a huge opportunity for women to have their own league.
Speaker 2: And they've now drawn a lot of attention.
Speaker 1: But I told you, you go woke, you go, broke, No, no, all the way to put it. Eight hundred and nine four one seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Back to our busy phones, North Carolina. Daniel, what's up, Daniel?
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 13: Sean?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 13: I just want to say, God bless you made a Lord Shines's continence to tell you what you're doing. Phenomenal, especially with this election integrity stuff. Having Scott Walker on and talking about the polling. Now, what I wanted to talk about was I had a theory. I'm like an analyst that like every primary is my super Bowl. I stayed up to two thirty in the morning to see the result of the Wisconsin race, and I'm looking over there and I'm thinking they changed from five hundred to like almost eight hundred thousand the turnout. Now you get five hundred thousand in the primary, It's amazing. It's phenomenal. Eight hundred thousand people in the ground swell of all the progressives and the young people coming out and Dan County and Milwaukee and all these types of places where you have that type of crowd for Francesca.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 13: They say that there's about pen places. One of them is Milwaukee where you have central where they take all the things, the mail in ballots, and they go to a central place and they release them at the end.
Speaker 4: Of the night.
Speaker 13: To me, it seemed like they learned from what they did with al Fayo in Michigan and they got super nervous. The Democrat established my crowd because they knew Tom Tiffany would have kicked her.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, well, they definitely poured money in and you know, they won't speak out publicly because that'll you know, reverberate back on them. However, but they will do what they did here, and that is you know, undermined with money, et cetera. But they don't have the courage to say these people are nuts, and so they they're sneaky. And now the new strategy is emerging. Hide who we are, light to the American people and will win on lies and then we'll govern the way we really want. It's a real crisis because some people will believe the phony rhetoric.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 1: That's what Abigail Spamberger did in the Commonwealth of Virginia. My friend, appreciate the call. Thank you for joining US eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn is our number. You're so excited. You've been dreaming about opening the doors to your business, and then all of a sudden you find out, Oh, before you can open those doors, you need this insurance and that insurance, and this one and that one, and to deal with this agent.
Speaker 2: That agent. It's forsd than the healthcare system.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 2: The w NBA fiasco. It is a disaster.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people are loving these debates with DSA supporters. So we have Comrade Bill Deblasio coming back. Let's see if I'm gonna ask them questions in a different way tonight. I'm gonna ask it and I have a good idea. You have to watch to see it. Mary Catherine Ham, Nancy Grace, our friend, Joe Contra, another friend, all coming up, Say a DVR Hannity at nine. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.