Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now. Welcome on everybody. I am Chris Welsh. Thank you for hanging out with us over on Fantasy pros. Joining me today is the one the only Casey Bubba in the house. Bubba, what's up?
Speaker 2: Brother Tom much my friend? Thanks for having me back once again. Gonna be a fun Thursday of baseball talk. Is this is a day for you. It feels like a lot of good stuff in your neck of the woods. So some fun stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: Not just Diamondbacks, but lots of prospect lots of prospect talk out there. Trevor Rodgers wonky can feel good. Trevor Rodgers did actually pitch like a pitcher again, going six, striking out five, giving up only one earned run. So there you go. There's some happiness and there's lots of fun prospect talk that we can get to, like Gunner Henderson doing a little bit of a thing like, oh, I don't know, a home run with you see that hair come out.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, you want to make a man jealous.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if it's the home run because he's a professional ball player or just the locks the flow. It was like Fabio wished he could be a baseball player.
Speaker 1: It was like like someone's got to just do like a slow mo video, because is it the helmet came out. It was like the blonde hair just flows out. The helmet fell off as he crushed a homer in his first one goes around the bases. I mean, is the bald choice or is it by choice? Or is it by necessity? Bubba? Because how deep is the U is the jealousy for Gunner Henderson?
Speaker 2: So we're going here this early in the morning. Huh Okay, I got you. No, it's it's it's both. No, it's a it's a necessity because otherwise I looked like hul Cogan minus the school at part.
Speaker 1: Oh. Brother, all right, brother, that's very good. I like that Gunnar did go to for four, living up to kind of the big prospect prowess. You know, him and Corby Carrol, the top two guys. They've been doing it and they've been I mean, obviously gun has only done it one game. Cortven has done it over a couple of games. And some good early performance you're getting from some of the young guys. So the question is usually yes, you know, should I cut? So yes, probably it's gonna be pretty easy. And Gunnan was brought up one day before the cutoff, so he is postseason eligible. So if the Orioles were to make it, he can further his mystique and the allure of the legend. If you will have Gunner Henderson, he can do that thing. So get him out. There's probably gonna play multiple positions. Probably not gonna help for next year as far as position eligibility. You know, there's a cool video that was out there and when he got the call up where the manager in tripa A was kind of like, all right, you know, hey, we were gonna have you play second these two days, we're gonna have you play first, and now you're not because you're going up to the majors. But it also proves how much they've been moving him around and where he can move around in the lineup. You're probably not gonna get a ton of that flexibility this year where he's gonna become eligible unless you play in Yahoo, which you know by next week you might have twelve different positions. But next year, you know, maybe he could be a little Jose Miranda with two or three other position eligibilities bub which.
Speaker 3: Is pretty darn sweet. I'd be a big fan of that.
Speaker 2: He's the showcase and the goods out the gate has been amazing this year, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Always a sucker for positional eligibility. Some people think it's overrated.
Speaker 2: I think it's tremendous and I'll be all over that before we go to the next topic.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Corbyn Carroll and I have to ask they sat him versus lefty yesterday.
Speaker 3: Is this going to be a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's gonna be a big thing. The game before, I believe was a lefty as well, and they didn't sit him. If I'm remembering correctly, one of the first two games was against a lefty. They'll probably sit him a little bit because they've got a glut of outfield guys. I mean, I think that should be kind of expected. McCarthy has been on a freaking tear, alec Is good Stone, Garrett has even looked pretty solid. I don't think he's gonna sit every single time. I don't think it's a platoon or anything like that. I just don't think they're going to overwhelm him, and you know they're going to manage the bat. Still not gonna make him play. I don't think they want to push it up to like one twenty or anything like that. You know, right up to the edge. You never know what's going to happen in the game. So I don't think so. But I know there was a lot of online chatter yesterday about like, you know, Corbyn sitting and watch these rookies sitting against you know, the opposite pitcher or anything like that. I just don't think it'll be crazy. But with that, would would that change your approach in valuing him the rest of this year if you had picked him.
Speaker 2: Up, if you're only covers righties, I'm still gonna want him quite a bit. The only time it'll stink is probably when he plays the Dodgers, because it seems like all they have her lefties. But pretty much any other series you're gonna be just fine. So it's not going to change my thoughts there. You're getting power, you're getting speed, even like four or five games that Carol could give you a couple bags each week, and who knows what other counting stats with it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch. You know, One thing I would wonder is if also a part of it is not just about the left because Wonky with some snide in her in the voice, talks about how how it was against Falter and you can't just sit anybody. You can't play anybody against Falter. Snark aside in that, I would point out that this is a guy that has played the entirety of the year. You're into September of time, that these guys usually aren't playing these team like a team like the Diamondbacks. They're kind of seeing everybody. They're gonna play them most days. They might just be giving him a random day. It might not necessarily be about the matchup, could be wrong, you know, it could be another lefty they sit him towards. But you know, I don't think they want him to go every single game and press him. I think they just want to ease it kind of in. And you know, they got to get at bats for McCarthy. I think they want to see what they have in everybody. We know that Carol and Thomas are the outfield next year. They've got to make a decision on how they're going to approach a guy like varshow continuing him in the outfield or catching or dhing next season, and what you have with McCarthy and everything like that. So I'm not reading too much into it, but we'll know, you know, on the next lefty, the next lefty that the Diamondbacks are facing. You know, the new rookies performing at these high levels is super exciting. The old rookies not performing whatsoever is still a little bit depressing because this was a reminder of it. Spencer Torklsen was recalled on September first. Rosters are expanding today, so we're up to I believe it's twenty eight, twenty eight, Yeah, that's the number. And Spencer Toorkulsen coming up from Triple A, where he's been for what has it been like two months?
Speaker 3: It's been a long time. I almost forgot what he looked like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he almost forget all about him from ASU Spencer Torklsen. So far this season in Triple A, let's take a look. Has Biboo beeboo beebe two twenty nine with five homers, a stolen base, A three forty eight OBP has thirty hits in one hundred and thirty one at bats. I just don't know what happened. I don't know what happened, Bubba. He completely fell off I'm not looking to pick him up right now whatsoever. I think in Dynasty he's interesting as like a super super low buy. I think people are really upset about it and out. I don't know if I would be totally, but I have zero interest right now for this season. I'm not picking him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on hundred percent with you, I'm not going near him.
Speaker 2: Like it was sad because we're all excited at the beginning of the year that he's all he's starting with the team. Everyone's all into it. And when I heard the news yesterday that he's coming up, I'm like, yeah, good, hopefully it does well good for him, like do something like that meme where you poke the thing do something.
Speaker 3: But I'm yeah, I'm not going crazy one.
Speaker 1: Nope, I would go and pick up Miguel Vargas. Migel Vargas the Dodgers recalled, I hope they don't just have him sitting.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm concerned about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that, and it's a possibility that he could just be sitting majority of the time. I mean, the playoffs in the you know, in the minor leagues are kind of coming to an in or at the end of the season at least it is, and they bring him up, I expect them to give him a little bit of run. And this is a prospect. I'm heavily and like, it's not quite Gunner interesson Corban Carroll, but it's like one be I like Miguel Vargas that much. He's that much of a bat on as far as how he gets on base, doesn't strike out a ton, makes tons of contact. He had a successful first run that then he just got pushed down to triple A. And I'm really really hoping I would be interested in a little bit of a pickup that he's going to get some time playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I hope he plays every day. Maybe it could be they just start resting guys because the've already pretty much locked up the West and he just has a utility type role potentially and moves around the diamond. You know, justin Turner could always use extra time off, he could age the bat's awesome. So yeah, if he plays a lot, it's a great move. I'm just concerned about playing time.
Speaker 1: Remember that thing where Dave Roberts was like, Hey, we're gonna just sit Cody Bellinger a whole bunch and get him some time. That doesn't like happened, Like what should though to that? This would we should time for that. They're like, let him sit for a bit, get right or whatever. Get Miguel varguson. He's not going to be eligible I guess for the postseason because he's coming up today.
Speaker 3: Didn't he come up before though? Does that count or no?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. Did he get the official call up? Was it yesterday? No?
Speaker 3: I mean didn't he come up like a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's a good question. Yeah, he did already make.
Speaker 2: A he played like a week or so he forgot I guess he would be eligible. Yeah, I don't know how that works either. Does he have to be does he have to be actively on the roster for the first or just be called up before.
Speaker 1: The first that. It's a really good point. I'm not on. I'm here for because he technically did have major league time earlier in the year and got called back up. But I don't. I kind of feel like it's a gutt is gonna say you had to be on the active roster before September thirty first to be eligible for the playoffs.
Speaker 3: But that's fair Hey, chat, you got something to do for twenty minutes? Figure it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, someone let us know another rookie, Michael Tolia silent G. I talked about this in the actually in the AFL because it was one of those things where everyone was like Choglia, Choglia, but the announcers were saying Tolia, and you officially hurd it. So if you are thinking of him, Mike Tolia with the Colorado Rockies went two for four in his debut with a two run home run first in the BIGS. This is on Wednesday as a loss, and I believe it was in the ninth inning he hit that home run, and Tolia got a lot more of swing and miss in his game. He's a just a big, old burly dude who crushes balls. He can hit them crazy far, but I don't think he's gonna hit for high average, but he is going to get that little extra push being in Colorado. He actual reminds me of like a CJ. Cron type, So he's not really a guy I'm interested in. If I were like a points leek or something and I was just looking for big boppers, maybe I would try to pick him up right now long term, maybe we would take a look at him. But I'm not the biggest, totally a guy. But he did hit a homer and he's looked pretty good so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he does look good. You mentioned the power that he brings. And as bad as it is, Kron has been horrific on the road this year, so it could be a potential like a platoon situation with the lefty righties for the duration of the season, So some would think about going forward.
Speaker 1: One I do like stables goggles, just put this out. The guy I talked about at the trade deadline, Spencer Steer. I'm a Spencer Steer guy, and I thought he was going to get a lot of early run. He did not. They send him to the miners and he got a call up today. That would be a guy we'd take a look at. If I'm looking for some shortstop, you know, they would put they're putting farm over there. The round twelve of Jose Barrero is just not working out out the experiment of Jose Barrero. So I'm hopeful that we're going to get to see some run from Spencer Steer. And you know, benjer League, if you if you're like a deeper league, or you got a big bench, or you're dealing with, like you know, injured players, like I'm not going to run and he's not a must pick up, but I'd be watching Spencer Steer because I think there's some solid power in there, there's good contact. I think he put up some offensive stats. I would be doing. And then another rookie, Ken Walda Chuck going to make his Oakland debut versus the Nationals. So tons of prospects around the world, not you wouldn't expect them to. It's September, feet this is kind of the time, whether it was a playoff move or not. But rosters have expanded and you're going to be seeing some of these dudes. Bubs, You're going to be seeing some of these dudes. For sure.
Speaker 2: It's good to see. It's good to see. Hopefully we see even more. It's there's so much good talent. And someone even said, I think it was Mike Mayer actually said the other day that the all these young players, it's a tip of the cap to the new CBA. So we're getting some fun there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose. I mean there's still a little bit of still a little bit of manipulation. But to the point not seeing it at the front and giving an incentive to next year is pushing teams to want at least get a look. See that's kind of the weird inverse of this, Like they won't bring them up in August so they can make sure they control the at bats so they're good for next year. But if they're going to break camp, I think they want to get them a little bit of run. And that's why you're seeing Carol and Henderson getting a little bit of major league run so they can manipulate it into next year. A big scare that we were dealing with was Shane McClanahan. Shane McClanahan was placed on the fifteen day IL and that was about his noted here by Wonky about ten seconds after we ended leading off yesterday, he was placed on the IL. We were a little bit optimistic from the words and from his words. The optimism here is that he is not like Tommy John. The pessimism is he's on the IL and I don't know if we really have any indication if this will be extended beyond the fifteen day IL, and if it is, this is going to this is going to destroy fantasy owners because McClanahan had a chance to be like a league winner this.
Speaker 2: Year and then reports came out that they got a quarter zone shot in his shoulder. So that's usually at least a week of pretty much doing nothing. So yeah, we'll have to see how that one heals up.
Speaker 3: It's not good. It doesn't sound good to me.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't sound good. I'm not optimistic about the rest of this year, maybe in the playoffs. So your fantasy playoffs, I think you are a little screwed. Unfortunately, some other injury notes. Luis Robert remains out of the lineup on Thursday. No bueno. This is kind of like apropos, repeat, rinse and repeat. Salvador Press Salviy was scratched from Wednesday's lineup and is tentatively expected back today, so let's watch for that. John Birdie was removed from Wednesday's game due to right hip soreness. All those stolen bases on the bench, but Go Rojas was scratched from yesterday's lineup due to right risk discomfort, and Anthony Rizzo was held out of the lineup due to some back issues. So this this is definitely like the nagging injury time of the year where things are gonna start flaring up all Also, the rosters are going to expand, so teams that are in the playoffs is not like it was before, you know, almost thank god. Do you miss it all the forty man roster with all the guys. I can't imagine anyone does. There's there's not as much manipulation with only like three more spots added to a lineup where you're gonna just start benching all of your vets, but you're gonna see a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm so much more in favor of this, even for fantasy purposes, because it was almost impossible to play September fantasy with all the call ups because playing time was such a disaster. So big fan of this new move and we still had to see half decent baseball at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that was like one of the big catalysts to pushing the ending fantasy baseball in August. The movements. Bagwin is pretty big about this for a long time, was making sure fantasy was done by August.
Speaker 2: That's because he's so deep into football he can't handle both.
Speaker 3: He's not a big enough man.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I definitely definitely not a big enough man. I definitely agree with that, but I think it had to do more with the chaos that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true. Joe PCP is the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, I don't know, I'm not actually not a g instant because there's still going to be some manipulation. Because what you're gonna see is this is going to be the time of year where you are going to have teams just you know, doing whatever they can to get some guys some extra rest, whether it is moving around in the miners, whether it is getting these extra call ups extra playing time like Rizzo. You know, not that Rizzo is like a catalyst to your fantasy team, but you know, if Rizzo's getting extra time with back injuries, they're waiting for the playoffs. They need him for the playoffs, not this last month. They're not fighting to that degree, so you might get him a little bit less.
Speaker 3: So one hundred percent completely agree with that.
Speaker 1: This day in baseball, this is a wonky piece. Nineteen fifty eight, the vinegar Ben Mizell of the Saint Louis Cardinals set a National League record by walking nine Is this a name no, Vinegar Bend Misle.
Speaker 3: Thats got to be the dude's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, his name is Vinegar.
Speaker 3: That's amazing to be the nickname. It's gonna Ben Mesel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bend set a National League record by walking nine batters and pitching a shutout miser beat Cincinnati won to nothing. Vinegar Bend mis And here's his baseball almanac. Let's check. Oh yeah, look at it. Oh yeah, his name was Wilmer Misl. Vinegar Ben.
Speaker 3: I go by Vinegar Ben too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a name. Vinigar Ben Misle was born August thirteenth, nineteen thirty. Misl was twenty one years old when he broke into the big leagues on April twenty second. That's my birthday, was not nineteen fifty two though, with the Cardinals. Is there anything about his nick I want to know about the nickname where we.
Speaker 3: Walkie says, that's the name. That's why it's on there.
Speaker 1: His name is Vinegar Bend Misle.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to have been in that locker room because I would add jokes for days that are appropriate for this show.
Speaker 1: I probably, I mean, they probably didn't have those jokes back then.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, one of my fantasy football team names in my home league is called Vinegar Strokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, I knew, I knew exactly where you're going with that, Vinegar Ben Misle all time name. I got a trivia question for you. Gunner Henderson hits a homer in his debut. Who was the last Orioles player to hit a homer in his MLB debut? This is the trivia question.
Speaker 3: It's the chat.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, Bubba can throw a little guests out there, but who's the last Oriole in their debut to hit a home run?
Speaker 3: That's good, that's real good.
Speaker 1: You got a guess.
Speaker 2: I mnsa say Trey Boo Boo Trademan scene. Even I'm probably wrong, but that's the guy I'm going with. That's my guy.
Speaker 1: You nailed it. You ruined it right up. Oh, we nailed it. You got it. You know what I thought I thought, Wonky said cal Ripken. I thought I thought Matt Waiters was going to be the guests. I thought Matt Waiters was going to be like the number one guess or something like that. It was Treyvan scene. You're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 2: To Wonky's point, I want to know why bench is there. I bet you we threw a heck of a curve ball, just gotta throw it out there.
Speaker 1: Oh but so you think Bend was Oh yeah, I guess because Ben was like a middle nickname something like that.
Speaker 3: I could see that Ben.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it's it's vinegar Casey Bubba is in the house here. By the way, it was September twentieth, twenty sixteen, so right at the end of the year he had got a little bit of playing time. Hit that homer September twenty, twenty sixteen. There you go, Just so you wanted to know. On the stat hero Zana Boguards hit a homer with five RBIs also had a stolen base. Little combo meal action for Xander Brandon marsh three for six, three RBIs two runs, a large Newt bar with a combo meal homer and a stolen base.
Speaker 3: And he didn't even start that game, by the way. He got yeah, good, so good, so good.
Speaker 1: Abraham Toro two for three with a homer, two RBIs two v two for three with a couple of rb eys. Bryce Harper was three for four with then RBI, a couple runs. Goods the Diamondbacks. John Birdie had a homer and stolen base, Combo Meal, Yandy Diaz a perfect three for three, Johannio Suarez two for four, a homer, and maybe the most impressive thing I've ever seen any baseball player do in the history of ever. Did you see the ball like come in, bounce off of I think it was the bat and then it fell down and he kicked a mid air and he did a double soccer kick and then he kicked it out of the field a play I miss.
Speaker 3: That is impressive.
Speaker 1: It was I'm you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have to find it because it was like I keep thinking about it. I've I've thought about it for like two hours since I've seen it, and yeah, professional sorry. So the pitch comes in, it bounces off of his foot, and I'm gonna post a link to this in the chat for everybody. This right here. This is the Twitter thing and Bubby, you can check it out. I want to get your live reaction to this. There's in the private chat. Check that out. So the pitch comes in, as you can see, it hits off the bat, hits off his foot, bounces in the air. You hen heal Swarz, then kicks it with his foot up, bounces it off his knee, bounce it off his foot, and then kicks it off the field. Look at that play.
Speaker 3: What in the world is that?
Speaker 1: Incredible?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: It's a cool thing I've ever seeing. He made more.
Speaker 2: Consecutive contact than he probably did in his entire career.
Speaker 1: More. Yeah, that's the joke. More contact with.
Speaker 3: His all day. I'm here all day.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. I'm trying to see who that was against too.
Speaker 3: I can't see, but I was already turned it off. But yeah, not sure.
Speaker 1: Amazing, amazing.
Speaker 3: I know Daniel Norris came in last night, so I could have been him.
Speaker 1: Maybe totally ad two for four with a homer and that ends out your big stat hero as your heel. Swar As wins the day though, with that amazing kick kickick kick. On the picture side, Jacob de Gram seven innings pitched. You never go with the under under Gram the algorithm for betting pros had eight and a half and take the under. He hit nine. You just can't do it. Nine is his number? Anything eight and a half you go over with him. Nine and a half is the tough number. Lance Lynn had a rare good performance seven innings, eight strikeouts, four hits with ann run Kyle Wright went seven, striking out six, Annimal Sanchez went seven, striking out four, and Patrick Sandoval went seven, striking out seven, giving up a couple earned runs on your stat zero's Bobby Dalback oh for four with four, k's Kyle Farmer oh for six with three k's let's spinster steer up here who can play multiple positions, Kyle Farmer, Minchcoff Fimber, Rafael Defforso for five with three strikeouts, Roddy Telezo for five with three, Josh Bellow for four with three, and Lane Thomas over three with three strikeouts. Tommy Henry with the Diamondbacks gave up seven earned runs in four implied runs. Remember that with Philly, Mitch White gave up six earned runs and four and two third and Martine Perez five innings, five earned runs in nine hits. Home run calls. We got to give a shout out to our boy Famous Amos for his Xander Bogart's call to score the Andre Dawson bonus. I don't know if you saw this yesterday, Bubba. It was a Andre Dawson. Pick a homer from any of the any of the last place teams. If you could do that, you were going to get extra bonus points, and he was able to do that. I properly killed enough time there to show you the homer leader board because I had not loaded it. Bam, there you go. D Blum with forty nine, Go Cards with forty seven, High Covey with forty seven. That's your leader board, little to no movement else, Scale got the only homer on top of the board of nol Aeronato. We had a lot of goldies in there. Go Cards had Brian Reynolds for the bonus. But there was really just no movement whatsoever on the home run board, which all of our peoples are making all the home run calls over on the discord on Fantasy Pro. So you guys can go and check that out. Friends, you know what time it is, It's Tiara time, bet MGM. How do we like the red diamond there?
Speaker 3: Oh, that is purty. Little extra flair for a Thursday.
Speaker 1: That's right, little extra flair for the Thursday.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: If you guys use a promo code leading off. When you download the bet MGM app, you can get a one thousand dollars risk free bet promo code leading up. They support the podcast. Go and check them out. Go put the over on eight and a half strikeouts on Jacob the ground whenever it's out there, do it, Kings and Queen's. This is a pretty good one. This might be my favorite one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: It really pops for me. So thank you there. I should probably get a crown at some point, right maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got something going here, don't go and I got a little bit. I'm go full wwe like stay on brand.
Speaker 1: I think people like it, but I don't think they all.
Speaker 3: Like it for the reasons right reasons.
Speaker 1: I got some bets for you if you guys want to check it out bettingpros dot com. Check out the mlbprop cheat sheet. You can see all the stuff that they spit out. And I'm gonna give you the top strikeout in total base play and then the top money play for each of those. So on the pitching side, the number one play Clayton Kershaw. He has been activated. He's going tonight. His number is three and a half strikeouts. He's projected at six. I don't know if the system is properly putting stuff together, because six coming off of the injury might be a little bit high. But three and a half for Clayton Kershaw, come, I don't think he's gonna go forty pitches, so I'm pretty about this. But it is juiced at minus one sixty six. The top plus play is Logan Gilbert five and a half strikeouts against Detroit, and that is plus one ten, so I kind of like that play. But Logan Gilbert can have those like seven inning and three strikes out games, which is super frustrating on the hitting side. For total bases, von Grisham is the top play today. Grissom apologies. Minus one ninety is a juice. You only need one base, that's it. That's all you need from him, so you kind of probably have to parlay that one and the top I went. I cheated a little bit because I don't want to go like way down the list on a plus money when you did have an even play. And the even play is Matt Olsen versus Colorado one and a half total bases. He's projected at almost two and a half. So, Bubba, you've got Kershaw and Grissom, both pretty juiced, both very good numbers. Gilbert and Olsen are your non negative money plays. What out of these do you dig?
Speaker 2: I don't mind parlay and the Kershaw and Grissom together and seeing what you can get out of that.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot to like.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, I love that Matt Olsen one Chad Cool on the bump for Colorado. Matty Olsen wouldn't be shocked if we get at least one, if not more, extra base hits off that beat.
Speaker 1: So did you say the kershawn Grisham parlay together?
Speaker 3: I could see that. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I actually really liked that one as well. Grissom was someone I was thinking about even in the home run contest today. So if you partlay those together, you'll probably get one eighty maybe or plus one eighty or something like that, like twenty two hundred and something like that. Yeah, so I think that would be a really good partly low numbers. You need one hit in four strikeouts from cursh I actually, you know what, Bubbs, I really like that. I like that put together there. If you guys want to go and check out the DFS side, Bubba, do you have any DFS big plays for today? I didn't have any updates early on when I was doing this as far as some of the cash stuff or yeah, I say, I still don't even see a bunch of the thing, I said ken Waldachuck is at six six, Kershaw's at ten, Bassets at ten four, Bieber at ten to seven against Baltimore. I kind of dig and we don't really have any implied run total numbers to give. But what do you like on the DFS side today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the evening action, you got Woodriff and Bieber and Strider take him the bump. I think those are all phenomenal pay up spots that don't sleep on Merril Kelly want't throw that one out there. He's been kind of decent against and he'll get Milwaukee at home in Arizona, so you can be a little different that way. And I forget they were hitting attack Glenado with Boston, and I don't mind us some Cleveland bats first Bradish as well, and everyone.
Speaker 3: Will be on Atlanta, so really good spots there.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Auto is gonna be a topic of conversation in a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. Well, getting to it, Let's get to our home run calls. I didn't even realize that this game already started, So I think I'm gonna have to pick a different home run call because my home run call is gonna be Julio Rodriguez and the game has already started.
Speaker 3: So he walked in his first at bat, So you're good, you got a chance.
Speaker 1: Still, I'll pivot. I'll play it nice. I'll pivot off of here. What do you got on your home run call?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pick on Glenado. Some massive negative aggression should be coming his direction, and I'm gonna go with one Rafael Devers to go off the Schneid. Bad night last night, a little bit of a funk, but I think it's a good night to get Rafaeo back in action.
Speaker 1: So Rafael Devers, I'm gonna go Matt Olson. That was one of my original plays. I'll just go with Olson. I did like Julio, but the game has already started, so I will move away from that. And then who did we else? Have we had? Mayor has got Marcus Simeon and Walkee going with Dermis Garcia.
Speaker 3: So going deep into the bad guts it. I like it wonkey our.
Speaker 1: Boy Doctor Glenn said that I went five and two thirds tour and runs and he says, you've come without a mustache. You don't get a quality start. Sorry, brother, If people don't know, obviously I had my beard going. We had a thing we have this show is it the Wheel Bogman and I do on our Twitch and it's a wild show. And we had one called Mustache Ride where if you land on it you had to shave everything into a mustache. And Bogman landed on it to start the show. I landed on it to end the show. We live shaved it with our mustaches and then when the show was over, immediately cleaned it up. So that is what he's talking about. But if you want to see it Twitch, dot tv, slash in this league, you can see those mustaches. Quite the look, my friend, Quite the look. That is it. That is all that we've got. We've got one more show coming up the rest of this week. Bubba, what do you got going on? I know you got a pack day coming up here, and I think you got some baseball podcasting tonight.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yesterday I did a bench with Bubblo with Jamie Steed, a very funny guy from England. I'd recommend checking that out. And then on Thursday night, as you're listening to this, I'll Bubba and the Blue Ryan Bloomfield be joining me again as usual. So come check out all that stuff at your DFS action and much more. Just follow me on the Twitter at bed in Trick.
Speaker 1: At bed Intric. You can follow me on Twitter at is it the Welsh Frindos. Have a fantastic day, make some money whether you're playing DFS or gambling, win some matchups for playoff runs. Let's make sure we do that and then make sure you're tuned in here tomorrow we're leading off because we're here again on the Welsh. That's Bubba, We're out of here. Goodbye friends