Speaker 1: Yo and yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I was Kay's body came out. This is Victory Lights, and today we are gonna be talking about a lot of topics. We're gonna be talking about men's return. We're gonna talk about La in California at large versus Ice, you know what I'm saying. We're gonna talk about Gredit Thunberg, the bravest woman on the planet right now, you know what I'm saying. We're also gonna talk about Timbland, talking about AI music, you know what I'm saying, and Lil Wayne's album, which we probably wish was AI. You know what I'm saying. Also, Coco is out here washing Yakobians in quick fashion. So stay right there, don't go nowhere or else. I'm gonna send a toilet to your crib.
Speaker 2: It's Victory Light, bitch, Victory Light.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the set of Victory Light. I am Globstein, the third related to Glorbylan who has previously visited your planet.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Why are you bothering us again?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: I am here in the studio to inform you that Rainy of Aya will not be attending this recording today.
Speaker 4: Okay? Is that all? You could have sent that in an email?
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is that we are far beyond email communications.
Speaker 1: Our technology far surpasses that of you and your fellow earthlings.
Speaker 3: So I am here to just simply state the fact that Rainie will not be joining you today.
Speaker 1: He will be back. He is doing research on our ship.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up? How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get the fuck up? What is this do talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't know, bro, I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed by his face.
Speaker 1: We should, we should? You know, you know what? Matter of fact, it's just being you here and this motherfucker. What do you mean it's just y'all here. What I mean is that it's just me and Lizz here and you, motherfucker. It's just me, Liz and you. That means it's two of us against one of you. And I think we should just jump this motherfucker because he's been trying to put fucking dirt on my name.
Speaker 4: It's not dirt. We all agree, if anything, I should help him jump you.
Speaker 1: Why would I? Do? You know what, Liz? I agree with you. Let's get his ass. This bitch ass, old motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I'm four thousand and twenty eight years old, and I still look better than this bitch.
Speaker 1: Ass bad for that motherfucking.
Speaker 4: Piece of shit. Come here, you little help me out.
Speaker 1: Hold his legs, hold his legs, Hold his.
Speaker 4: Fucking legs, motherfucking pizza shit. Tell me to get out of the ship.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Legity like legitary, like.
Speaker 4: What you know everything, it's out loud enough.
Speaker 1: That was That was yo. Listen, you don't have any kids that we know about, but that was a very dominic in mom reaction.
Speaker 4: Tell you, age, that's how my mom be for anything. You close the cabinet to the same. I'm telling you, I've been like that my whole life. Like men will bump into something and I will react to it like I'm ridiculous. May be smoother next time. I don't know why I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is victory. Like you know what I'm saying. We here, You know what I mean. The gang's here. You know what I'm saying. Liz bill or Tease, the super bitch of New York City, y'all. Yeah, and he said, boy kid, marrow human directly, baby, because I keep it wavy the rest of the gang. You know what I'm saying. We traveling light today. It's like it's a skeleton crew. We got men trailing freaking man. He's back. You know what I'm saying. From a from a deserted island.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. We missed that man, We missed.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It feels good to be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. He's he's back, and he's putting that shit on. And of course you know what i mean. The guy's hitting all the buttons, hitting all the leves, blending all the blends with in your girls parts. You know what I'm saying. The audio god insane. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yo, Listen, y'all probably like, Yo, what happened yo? With Rania?
Speaker 4: What the Fuck's That's what I honestly I forgot he was going.
Speaker 1: But you know, if y'all heard the beginning of the show, you know you know what happened.
Speaker 4: He's out recruiting b Yeah, he's out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He's in the Global Steam Milky Way, whatever they called it. He's out there doing this thing. You know what I'm saying. So shot them.
Speaker 4: You say you'll be back next episode ATAK you wait for him to leave and then you do that.
Speaker 6: Did anyone tell me that I deserve to break?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's because you already lived such an intricate cool life, so it's like everything. Yeah, Men's Tuesday is like one of our world like event, like, Yo, I'm never and forget this day in my life. That part that's a regular Tuesday for me.
Speaker 1: I'll be saying, bro, Like yo, fam, if you have the luxury of being in men and one men trans close friends, you know what I'm saying, you will see activities that like listen, bro, it's just like ship that you do that, like you tell niggas six months yo, bro, like six months ago. Yeah, I was up there yo. It was my man. We was doing this thing by this motherfucker every week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't actually find something. I did actually find something on my travels, Mara that I want to give to you right now. You can please describe what you're about to receive audio listeners.
Speaker 4: We have some male love happening.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: We have a a trading card of one Ayatola Kamanie. You know what I'm saying, yo, what And it's a it's a trivia card, yo, what country did I to you Kamane spending exile in from sixty four to seventy eight?
Speaker 4: Do you know the absolutely not?
Speaker 1: The answer to that is Iraq. What book put Iotola Komane in a really bad mood in nineteen eighty eight?
Speaker 4: Nine Captain on the Pants?
Speaker 1: It was the Satanic versus last One? What did Ayotola Commeni fall out of on June fourth, nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 4: The Ocean Gate Titanic.
Speaker 1: So his casket that gift, that crazy gift of the casket rolling over. That's a lot of people don't know. That's Isatola Komani. Wow, I'm saying a lot of people don't also know know I had a painting of this guy that my uncle did oil painting. This is the guy, yo, this dude.
Speaker 4: Yo, Oh my god. Bro, Like yeah, man, that is such a specific gift. That is funny.
Speaker 1: I'm bro. I am laminating this. By the way I'm saying this, I'm.
Speaker 6: Reminds me of those prayer cards people used to give around.
Speaker 1: Yo. I'm gonna tell you I'm sending them flocking this to my POWs right now.
Speaker 4: Yo. That's funny. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We said this on WhatsApp, so it's encrypted. You know what I'm saying, because now I'm on the watch list because it is just because I got this card. Now I'm gonna watch this yo, Yo.
Speaker 4: But I want you to tell the public the story he was telling me before we started the show, yo, all because we could ask the audience instead of you asking me, ask the audience like, Yo, is this a caaren activity?
Speaker 1: Is this okay? So look, so you know the like the bulk buying clubs like BJ's calls go whatever, Like, yo, bro, i got four kids. The motherfuckers eat like like a like a Rikers Island mess hall, bro, Like they eat a lot, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Like you got teenagers?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I'm saying. So they eat him at a tremendous pace. So I'm like, all, yo, you know what I mean. So I go to you know have they say, Yo, I'm gonna do the I'm gonna I'm gonna do a BJ's order for pickup.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And it's the beautiful thing about it is they put this shit together for you, they pack it up.
Speaker 7: All you gotta do is go there and be like, yo, I'm here, this is my order. I'm so and so, and then they give you shit and then you go on your way. Mcavenie, right, excellent.
Speaker 1: The problem is they got a bunch of fucking fifteen year old doulges back there. I don't know what the fuck to do. So when I go to pick up my order, I'm packing this shit up in my car and I get to like the bottom of the barrel shit, and these niggas put the fucking bread bro.
Speaker 8: How do you put the fuck a two pack of soft honeyweed bread bro on the bottom of the fucking pile, and then you put the cooking oil, the fucking bag of rice bro, a fucking diapens, nigga, two bricks, a ville.
Speaker 1: A deck, coyote. I'm like, bro, they put everything on top of this shit. And then when I go back, I'm like, yo, like hello, like my nigga, like, can y'all please do something about this? And they were like, oh, we're so sorry, We're so sorry. I was like, yo, listen, it's I'm not a Karen Bro.
Speaker 4: That's not how you said it. He was like, he was like, damn, bro, my bad.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he had air ponds, and.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's the missing piece of the puzzle. There's some nigga with two air puzzent so waiian this mo fuck. He was like, oh damn nah, that's crazy. I got you though, I got you, Bro. Then this motherfucker just turns around and starts sauntering back into like the darkness. I'm like, my man, I know where the bread is. I can go get it. He turns around. He's like, no, you can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't do that around these parts. You can't do that. You can't what Bro? I was like, no, fuck that.
Speaker 1: I was ready spean. It's like, yo, my man, I can see the bread from me. I can just go get it. No, well, you can't come back behind here this that? Yo? Are you shipping me? Bro?
Speaker 4: I was like yo.
Speaker 1: And then and then I get home and was like, Yo, did you get everything? I was like, yeah, I got everything the list, no matter of fact. Let me tell you why I was up in there for an extra half hour because of the brand and Boo boo thinking I'm gonna get props like yo, because every time I go there's something wrong, they say they're gonna look at me and be like I think this corn is Maldy I'm like, y'all you mother fuck because y'all I know listen, women, I love y'all. You know what I'm saying. I love you, and I know that y'all have a generalization. Now y'all make about men. You know what I'm saying That y'all niggas can't follow directions, Bro, you gotta give them multi step directions. Is like YO, guaranteed failure for men. And maybe it's true, you know what I'm saying. Maybe I'm a bugging.
Speaker 4: Yeah you are not. My question is what you are. My question is was the corn moldy?
Speaker 1: I don't think it was, Bro, I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: That's where because it's either moldy or it's not. Now only gotta check out the fucking corn. Bro. I don't think you overreacted for the bread because it's like YO, they teach you this, bro in like second grade. Bread is mad soft, it's crazy, I know, shattering ship. It's very soft, and it's supposed to go. Guess where, probably where the eggs are supposed to be what happens when you put stuff on eggs. So I have to agree with you because I'm I ain't even gonna I ain't even gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Look, I got a fucking I'll never forget this. I had an Insta car order last year. This was last year, so this is why I remember it. I ordered lemonade. No, I ordered an apple juice, and they brought me lemonade. I ordered almond milk, they brought me oat milk. I ordered apples and they brought me mushrooms. And then I ordered apple juice and they brought me jerk seasoning. Brother, they brought me everything wrong. And I knew it because I was like, Yo, I just got the Insta cart. It's a dude. Here we go, Bro, here we go. They broughably everything wrong, So I can't be too bad, yo.
Speaker 1: Listen all right, So look I don't I'm not like I have an Instacart user. But it feels like it's one of those things where and this is no shots and nurses who are men, shot at the all men that are nurses, shout at the all healthcare workers, no shots at you. But if Shorty walks in the room, or if the nurse walks in the room, and I'm about to get some ship done at the hospital, bro, and it's not a lady and more specifically a Filipina lady. Really, Okay, I'm now nervous. Bro. Now I'm nervous if you came in there with the BBL. Bro, I know that like this might be your side hustle, be like your real Brilli and butter in stallar.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just add that ship is racist. Fuck, it's sexist. I don't given fuck I need a woman nurse. Okay, because women take better care of themselves and other people than men do. I'll stand on.
Speaker 4: That, But George, I'll stay at the men business. Say that I have to talk about business. Didn't take this, yeah, but there there is what I remember business relaxed, bitch. One time I did do the instacr for my moms and this dude had like a four point nine rating, and guess what, he brought everything correct. So on my plow shout out to the motherfuckers will be listening, bro and making it because guess what, I'm not just there's that, but then it's also the person who was keeping the groceries, because it's like you just doing the job of getting the food to your crib, and Heather's like, imagine my mom, like ye the I ordered apple juice? Why did you why you brought me jerk seasonings? I wanted apple juice.
Speaker 6: Do you guys think that whenever a man gives you the wrong order on an instant cart, they're actually just giving you suggestions.
Speaker 1: Actually makes it explaining the man explaining your food. Yo. Listen, y'all. I know you want apple juice and ship, but you really need more vitamin C, more citric.
Speaker 4: Tell about a profile pick. You're not having a lot of like, you're not taking in a lot of vinamins, so realistically you should get exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what we're gonna start. That We're gonna start an instagrat that gets you ship wrong all the time. But it's men. It's sexy men. We are.
Speaker 4: It's called instacart, but they're not sexy.
Speaker 1: You don't know that, like motherfuckers. I look like that's like me that they did. Let me tell you why that happens, because they will get an order. I don't know how does it have Does it have like a profile pick? Yes? Always, that's what it is. That motherfucking got your order. He looked at it, he saw your face and it reminded him of his baby moms that he was just arguing with for forty five minutes in the car, squeezing his hat like it was gonna like I have water in it.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: And he was just like, Yo, fuck this your fuck you mighty man, like.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. And I would appreciate that more because it would make more sense to me if you're just like, Yo, fuck this bitch, somebody gonna have a bad day, I would much appreciate that. Then you'd be like, Yo, my fall Bro, it just looked it was the same color I thought. I thought it was the same ship, just a smaller version.
Speaker 1: Yo, you said Adobo, So I gave you Adobe photoshop. It's the same ship. Nigga, What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: You could make a spicy picture in saying.
Speaker 4: Bro, holy ship, don't stop.
Speaker 1: Man cardiing bro now the man the carter. I'm signing it right now. I'm putting it into into fruition. I'm using words.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to understand what.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just using the word salad, nigga, give me all of God.
Speaker 2: Addressing of legity like legitary, like like.
Speaker 1: I took more serious matters. Los Angeles is under siege right now. Ice is running. Wow, they are wild, and Trump is sending out the National Guard. They're running down on home depot, parking lots, They're running down on schools, they're like graduations, they're running down on and people are tired of the bullshit they protests and they're fighting back. One of the most favorite things that I have seen in these protests is that people are calling waymos them like auto driving cars, like calling them over to what the protests is at and you see ten of them, shit slided up, back to back to back.
Speaker 4: That's insane on fire. Holy shit, that's cool as fun. I didn't even hold you no, But it's crazy when you really think about what's happening. Bro, Like these motherfuckers really rated an elementary school graduation, Like they are doing things that are so illegal, crazy, but because they are packed backed by the President, it's like, and I can see why I think that we should take up after LA like LA is on something like these are our neighbors, Like they are coming out to say, Yo, this isn't normal, Like it's not normal for these people to come out hop out of unmarked cars. Are not with come on, and they're just snatching people. They're snatching people up, tossing them and not identifying themselves, not even giving them a due process of being able to justify them whatever's going on with them in court. Like you literally are just kidnapping people. And there's already cases of people acting like ice agents and kidnapping people and doing other.
Speaker 1: Shit, all type of shit. And the crazy shit is like like you're saying, it's all like willy nilly, like it's not like, Yo, this is a person who has committed a crime and blah blah blah blah blah due process and none of that is going on. They stashing up just regular they stashing up citizens. This has been happening for a while by the way. Yeah, like they're just black bagging citizens, which I said on Twitter the other day. I was just like, yo, y'all doing all this whilh shit, And this is the country your freedom and second Amendment. Bro, you're gonna run down on a Mexican citizen and fucking ice age, gonna fucking around and get boomed, and you're gonna act like, oh shit, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean literally picture it. You imagine you sitting outside you ask school or you at whatever. A van pulls up with a bunch of people in mask and just snatch somebody up. Imagine that's your wife, Imagine that's that's your boy. Like, obviously you're not gonna assume, especially because we live in a country where most of the times people are supposed to fucking identify themselves whatever is going on. But the problem is that there are no rules, there are no laws. These motherfuckers are doing whatever they want. How can you deport a US citizen which has been done? Like, what are we doing? Bro? And then there's people mad at the protesters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yo, yeah, should be doing you gotta chill or chill chill?
Speaker 4: You telling them to chill against are like motherfuckers is mad at people throwing rocks and these motherfuckers got like he just called the National Guard on them, and I hate like I was. I was a part of the Ferguson.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: We saw the twenty twenty protest. We saw all of this shit that was going on. We saw people cops, people who were in the forces actually joined the protests as protesters and incite violence. We saw them starting fires. We saw that shit firstthand because we knew we were peacefully protesting, We're like, yo, yeah, because it's violent. Now do I do I think that violence is the answer. Sometimes absolutely, because guess what, We've been protesting Bro for how fucking long and it has gotten us. Absolutely. No, it just shows how much people are against the ship, but on the larger spectrum because a lot of us feel like we're alone.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking my PASSI about up here, I don't know, and be like I see I see Coudel by the hand thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true right.
Speaker 1: Now, it's true. Also, this was in uh La, you know what I'm saying, And it's also happening in like San Francisco, I guess happened everywhere. San Francisco in particular, to me, is attractive because it's like, if you want to protest, that's how that might be the top one city to protesting because there's so much automated robot ship Because you know, Yo, when niggas go crazy what they're doing, they like tires on fire, Bro, tires like inanimate objects. Now you're telling me I can light an Amazon robot on fire and it's just gonna go down the street, like yo, Yo, Free Palestine, you know what I'm saying? Like, Yo, fuck Ice.
Speaker 4: I think It's cool, bro. If we got to use AI to like our advantage, if we got to live with these robotic guys, you know, scooters and cars, it's like, yo, fuck it, hack them.
Speaker 1: Niggas do like cool of duty perks Like Yo, yeah, hacker, you were able to hack Amazon robots to make them righteous? Yo? That's crazy. I mean so I think, yeah, I think it was. That's probably like the top city that I would write in personally speaking. You know what I'm saying if I was rioting, you know what I mean, because whole protesting. You know what I'm saying, writing is a stupid word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what white people do with the knicks. Lof you needed clearance, suspect you not.
Speaker 1: You're not lying. This is literally a documentary coming out right now by the hockey team, the Vancouver Canucks.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember that ship they lit that and that was Canada.
Speaker 4: I imagine America.
Speaker 1: Yo, oh my gosh, ship in me. That's terrified, Like yo, if that's what Canadians are doing, and Canadians say is like, oh, hello, how are you listen? Nice to meet you. Would you like to go to Tim Hortons, get a Horton hole? You know what I'm saying that they call it a hornon hole. I don't know. I just made that ship up. Y'all. Listen, tim boys, if your niggas, if y'all need new menu items, a Horton hole, yeah, say high at us victory like Horton holes. You know what I'm saying. I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: Like something on branch out into sex toy because that's a fire name.
Speaker 1: Yo. The glaze loop ISNA, that's crazy, But I think it's just he's like, ye, you smell your tick thinks like blueberry? Who are you fucking? Who are you fucking? Oh my god, y'all listen, l A, we stayed with you. You know what I'm saying Ya all the tests, I keep saying, LA, like, it's not California, California, we with you. Gavin Newsoen went on the recordar and was just like, well, if you're gonna be a fucking dickhead, Donald Trump, but then maybe we just won't pay our taxas bitch, because California makes so much money. U who ass nigga that we are floating the rest of these fucking meth amphetamine addictive communities across the United States, So suck our fucking dick from the back. That's I think that's what I'm power for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, probably like more curses, I think probably definitely, Yeah, but you you are more curses.
Speaker 1: Are more head yet you know what I'm saying, speaking of fucking absolute bravery, Yo, shout out, Yo, make some We're gonna do the noise. You get a Thumber, yea, you get a Thumberg, great Thunberg at this point.
Speaker 4: And eleven other activists. We can't forget that.
Speaker 1: Shout the eleven other apostles. You know what I'm saying. Greta been doing this since how how old? She was just out of the climate twelve years old? So't she's been doing this for a decade? Be now she's twenty two years old. Essentially, I mean to me, I called twenty two year olds, y'all you babies. Y'all are babies, you know what I'm saying, Like whenever I meet like, No, y'all are babies. Forgot y'all got a lot to learn?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that, yo.
Speaker 1: But she organized you' putting this in it organized a flotilla, you know what I'm saying? With eleven other activists.
Speaker 4: Yes, she set sail the other day, basically to provide baby formula, medicine, and food to people who live in Gaza. She set sail along with eleven other people, knowing three things would happen. One of three things. They would either be able to break the siege and get food, water, and medicine two people in Gaza. That would be the first one, which is what they want to do, but they've been blocking it for almost a year. The second thing is that they would either be bombed and killed on their way there, which is what has been happening, which is why they aren't allowing you know, they aren't letting people in. Or the third one is that they would be kidnapped, taken away and not allowed into Gaza. All three of those things would be a major highlight to what's going on. They basically said this, if they kill us or if they don't allow us in, it would be too big of a story for people to ignore, right because they have been ignoring it before. So Yo, that's like insane. I think for her to be twenty two years old along with the other activists on the boat and be so brave like she's been brave since she was a kid, and she's been going against adults her entire life because she's been talking about climate change, and she realizes now that these all of these things are linked together, like the world deteriorating, fucking capitalism, fascism, like all of this shit is intertwined. It's all a part of the same rope. And they try to make it seem like she's corny for caring about the fucking earth and people.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy shit, bro. But the funny thing to me is like, white people, let me tell you something. That's how you use your whiteness. You know what I'm saying. Like, because she's like, Yo, if it was us and we were just like, yo, we're gonna organize a flotilla. Yo, we're gonna do and Yo, fucking the Bronx and Brooklyn will be represented and die if and this is a story that's too big, if something happens to us, they'll be like, man, fuck.
Speaker 4: You a little bit, oh, y'all? She said. She says it herself. She knows that her parents are very famous in Sweden and it's a highlight on her. She knows exactly what.
Speaker 1: She's doing, applying pressure.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and as of last night, they were illegally kidnaped by Israelis.
Speaker 1: And then YO, which, by the way, I was listening, but that's not it's not a shoutout, it's a highlight, YO. These motherfuckers are the biggest, the largest. Like the way the way Reagan produced crack, these motherfuckers produced propaganda.
Speaker 4: It's like water to them, Bro, that shit comes off like YO. Nothing like YO.
Speaker 1: During the mayoral debate, they was they were trying to clown on mom Donnie by being like, Oh, you gotta do is make cool videos. Ana, make cool videos. All you gotta do is make cold videos. That's literally like the whole israel Is Like, Yo, this is make cool videos. Yeah, let's will convince people, like make a video, bro. They released a video of them handing out sandwiches to the motherfucker's on the bat like.
Speaker 4: They didn't like what first of all, that's the fucking problem. That's literally why they're going over there. They don't need the food, motherfucker the people in Palestine, dude, and you are not allowing them to take that or like, bro, you let you let fucking insane amount of of of weapons into this place, but you won't allowed baby formula. You won't allow a mother to feed their starving child, and then you want to look at us and tell us that she's crazy, Like that's the spin that they're trying to do, that she's an insane bitch for caring about these people. And this is what I was explaining to my mom the other day, because I'll be trying to keep my mom in the loop of just the reality. It's like, when we get to this place where we're seeing people rip apart limb by limb, and we see the genocide that's going on completely in our fucking faces and our phones, what is there left to lose? Like our reality has been completely shifted. You can no longer lie to people, so it doesn't matter anymore if you give a child flowers, if another one is getting bombed then killed, like there if there isn't a lovely place in this world for people to coexist and say, yo, I just want to raise my family, pray to my God, and love my fucking the people around me. I could do that, but you can because you were born over there. Fuck all of this shit really is what it is getting to.
Speaker 1: And that's the sep of time she's on, bro, She's about that life. Yeah, you know what I mean, she's not fucking around with your niggas. Also, you know what I mean, I think that, you know, to quote Patrias O'Neill recipes, she's the best person to do this, you know what I'm saying, Like, because like I said, if it was us, if it was like you know, fucking I don't know, Michael Jordan, Like, I don't know, like nobody else could do this except a very high profile activist white woman. You know what I'm saying, because Yo, if you kill a white woman, if you kill a white woman, dog.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing Israel has. They've gotten away with.
Speaker 1: It before in trouble. This one though, in particular, is like fam that's like, bro, Like that's like, that's like if Taylor Swift was on that boat right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they did some shit, Bro, it will be over, you know what I'm saying, But we shall see, you know what I'm saying. Hopefully all will get back safe. Hopefully the mission is accomplished, you know what I'm saying, And they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true what Greta was saying. Yes, this is what I'm doing. But what is stopping everybody else from also being brave. Obviously, not all of us can get on a ship, but all of us can do something. So she's saying if other celebrities, if other people who were famous would have gotten on a boat and said, you know what, fuck it, we're all doing this shit, they wouldn't be able to stop everybody, you know. So it's like, even if you can't get on the ship, you can do something like you know, like there's say and if you can't do anything, shut the fuck up. I ain't gonna hold you. Nothing makes me madder bro then people who don't do shit telling people who do give a fuck to say to say, yo, it's like I've seen you get slapped mad times, but I'm only mad at you for slapping him back.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up mad.
Speaker 4: It's like, you see what's going on in this genocide, but you get mad at the protesters for protesting it, but not the people who are doing it. You don't get mad at the babies who are getting fucking killed limb by limb because they were born in a different country, you know why. Yeah, And to me, it's like I don't want to hear shit from motherfuckers who get skipped the barbershop. I don't care. I don't care if you still friends with bitches who steal from you. I'm not trying to hear your position on politics or about what protesters do. I'm sorry, shut the funk up.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a phrase uh that my pops used, and then he's you gotta like suspense another yea. That means throw a couple of pages to the left. That means read the fucking book. Read a fucking book.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, do something.
Speaker 4: Ready, we gotta we just gotta do better. We gotta do that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Listen, we ship is fucked up, and y'all gotta turn this ship.
Speaker 4: I was just say y'all, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Y'all because I'm like, I'm like, listen this summertime. I'm trying to jell y'all gotta we gotta turn this ship around. Stop playing. You know what I'm saying. Shout out the protests out there, Shout everybody, everybody trying to make sure happen.
Speaker 2: Of legitary like like like legitary like like.
Speaker 1: Like no, shout out to Timberland, not the boots because we always give them shout outs. You know what I'm saying, New York Footwear to the fullest. Timberland Is on the fire, you know what I'm saying. And he's now he's trying to do damage controic. He's doing zooms niggas like trying to be like yo, but listen, this is what I was trying to say, Mari, what are you talking about? Timberland Is has created and signed an AI artist, yes, and he's trying to back like yo, this is cool. There's nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He was just like so happy about it, and everybody's like, Yo, hold on, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are you doing?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's the ship that is like crazy to me because it's like, yo, my man, you thought this was gonna be well received. Did you not see what happened with that stupid Remember when they try to do this ship like a year and it was just like an animated rapper or whatever. It was like an AI artist signs of like and they were like, Yo, get this ship out of here. Bro, we not with this ship at all. Timbol and saw that was just like yo, you know what I'm gonna do? They started doing weird side effects. I was just like, I'm gonna do it anyway. Fuck it.
Speaker 6: To be fair, it wasn't timbling ahead of the curve because in the two thousands you would attach himself to white people. Yo.
Speaker 4: He was, That's true. He was his Nelly for Tato back Yeah you know yeah.
Speaker 1: Big yo, damn. He was like, Yo, Nelli for Tito, here's a career.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, and whatever, I want to stick to me a.
Speaker 4: Now now you marking my show, leave her alone. Listen.
Speaker 1: They've been doing they're doing a little powdered sometimes in the studio session. You know what I'm saying. They gotta stay up late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I don't. That's why I don't sing, bro, That's why. Right, she's a songwriter's just perform pow yo.
Speaker 1: But you know, she came out with that, and then Timberline came in.
Speaker 4: It was just like boom, boom boom.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Hit it with the promiscuists, and they hit it with the way I are to our biggest bangers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's super cool. Yeah, you know, But the thing is with Timberland right now. Specifically, he's been on TikTok Live for like the past few months.
Speaker 1: He ran out of white people, yes, so he just be on.
Speaker 4: TikTok live producing and listening to music. But as of recently, for the last few months, he has been asking artists to send in their music and to get online with him and perform it and like just you know, let him hear it. So a lot of people who were participating that are pissed off. They were like, yo, are you like, were you using that to feed your AI? So that's a good question.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: He said he wasn't, but it's like, yeah, okay, yeah, all right bro.
Speaker 1: And I listen. I've never spoke weed. Yeah, in my life. Never that was you know what I'm saying. I'm don't even here right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I didn't even do podcasts.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say something else. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I said that she was crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't saying that. I was gonna say. I'm saying with somebody else. Oh ship. Yeah. I do think that he was. I don't think that he was probably feeding it, but he definitely used it as inspiration. He was like, there's no way because AI again like it, there is nothing behind it besides human actual interactions. So it's like that's what you're feeding.
Speaker 1: This is a database. Also like to me, I'm like, yo, if you do that. And because nothing happens overnight, he didn't wake up one day and be like, Yo, you know what AI music? That motherfucker was stealing sauce. I was staying on that allegedly, I would say, allegedly, so I don't get super by Timberlane while he's drinking the tampy co out of a drug. But like, fam, that makes per make sense. Like yo, you yo, I'll call you up and I'm like, yo, Liz, yo, can you write me some fire jokes? Bro, I'm not gonna use them. I just want to like read And then like you, I'm like, yo, the kid Barrows sold out Apollo and Yo, let's come through, like I'm gonna list you and then your entire set and you're sitting there like soldier boy, like Barrow, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: I'm storming the now. Little Mama went up there on love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's want to hear what Cymblind said about about his first AI artist that he signed.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, so the artist.
Speaker 6: Name is Tata. Oh my god, he says, she's not a character. Tata is a living, learning, autonomous music artist built with AI. She's the start of something bigger. She's the first icon of a pop a.
Speaker 1: Pop yooy sick that's sick a pop?
Speaker 4: Nah fuck that? And I'm glad, I'm low key glad that he's getting the verbal lashings that he's getting, because, Bro, we got to put a stop to the ship somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: If we can't stop nothing about it happening, we got at least shame people into being like, Yo, fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's corny, bro.
Speaker 4: And I also think that it's a play on just control because when you sign an artist, there's so many things that come with it.
Speaker 1: Person.
Speaker 4: They're a person, they have beliefs, they have ideologies, they already come prepackaged with AI. It's just like you don't got to tell them to free Palestine. You don't got to tell them to say anything. They just exist for your specific pleasure and for your specific you know whatever. Then you're trying to create. It's crazy, Broy.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy, because you're right, because you put an AI anybody, let's just say whatever the fuck you want, Bro, He's just throwing an ill timber amba and then just be like, Yo, what's the hook? Like, Yo, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Get the ship out of here. Brona man, y'all a while, and Bro, y'all gotta stop. You gotta stop. A pop fucked me up. Come on, I'm about to Yo, I'm gonna curse, y'all. I'm playing his card. I'm playing his card against a pop. Y'all gotta go, Yo stopping.
Speaker 4: We gotta put a stop to this ship somewhere.
Speaker 1: Also, there's already there's already a pop. It's called K pop. Bro, It's Asian pop. You know what I'm saying. I like that, you feel me?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I need all the Asians to rise up, starting with men and be like, Yo, were against this erasure, because.
Speaker 4: That's something I would say definitely not.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: You gotta be subjected to this man a week off.
Speaker 1: You're bagging business a gift. You know what I'm saying. Wow, I'm playing against y'all. This is a ward off all evil. I'm gonna get this ship, yo. You know how Jake Porl got the fucking Pokemon card on the chain I'm gonna get this ship iced out. Bro in the chain. Y'all gonna see me rolling through Bro and be like, Yo, who.
Speaker 4: The fuck is that? They never let you fly another plane? I'm sorry they gonna see that ship?
Speaker 1: Nah, Yo, can you put that in the bin please separately? I'm like, nah, that's my the fuck out here, yo. So yeah, I think I definitely think he was still the sauce apop is crazy but actually positive.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is this ship lazy or is it a sign of the times Because I said before in a previous episode of Victory Light, the most supportant show on the planet, that they should be using AI bots and ship like that, because there was like a robot cleaner and a grease pit of like a restaurant, and I was like, this is what you use a robot for? Yeah, is just like, Yo, hold on, I got something to say.
Speaker 4: You just caught it in a real time, motherfucker that I didn't know that. You see how I react to ship that don't be happening to me, Bro, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it is leading Listen, all the AI is coming. You know what I'm saying, Ao, And you know it is what it is I think I can do a starts making people nut were cooked We're cooked.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: That's why we need That's why we need laws, motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: It is. And it's crazy because like it's it's not all the way there. I feel like it's I listen, I haven't done that deep of a dive into AI sex ship. All I know is that when I watched the Pinot tube sites, they got like ads like like sexy AI make your own created sludh that does whatever you want. And I'm just like, damn, this is crazy. Let me just check this out so we have something to talk about on the show. You know what I'm saying, like just for research.
Speaker 4: Because you never added that to the doctor. It was just like solo research.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you know, because you.
Speaker 4: Because you're so good.
Speaker 1: You're so good, and then when we meet and it's just like, yo, she's had so much important things. So I'm not gonna put like sexy AI. Yeah it's just sex dolls in there. That's that's kind of dumb.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking liar. I'm like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I'm like, yo, But when they make an AI, because listen, I see the collision course already, because I see the AI like the Yo make a AI, make a sexy AI girl on like on the internet, and then the robots being made at the same time. This is gonna cup a point where they go like this and it's like, you got a sexy AI robot? Now what now?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Now? What are y'all gonna do? And y'all be wow, Yeah, women's your females, the female. What the female is gonna do when it's sixty a robots everywhere?
Speaker 4: Probably other ship that they could possibly be doing, maybe following their dreams, maybe writing a book, you know, instead of getting sucked into into nothing. Did you come no, motherfucker? Yeah, So maybe you can have your fun and Lydia shorty out of it. So she got time to go to fucking BJ's and get the nice soft bread and nice hard boiled healthy corn that she fucking wanted in the first place. Maybe that's what she'll fucking be doing. Since you want to ask topid ask questions, bitchucker.
Speaker 1: Because if you got like a six foot three, you know, diesel cyborg.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, right next to it, next to the fourteen Bibles that I own, I'll put it right there against this.
Speaker 1: We're totally against us. You're not like, look at it?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Let's let's get one thing straight.
Speaker 1: You would have do a AI robot boyfriend, No, I would.
Speaker 4: I would kill myself first, but if I was given the action afterwards, he does everything you want, Meryl, stop trying to make it happen. I'm going to get up and physically hurt. That's what's gonna happen. It's not gonna happen everything like you'd be like, yo, yo, look like this, and does he shut the funk up?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: And so can you follow suit?
Speaker 1: Can you learn how to do that? Can you?
Speaker 4: Can we get on the same way ship. That's one thing they know how to do, not what I'm not totally against. Again, I think that there's good things about all of the new technology, but with the wickedness, the wicked tree that is you and the state of just a lot of people's mind now it's a negative. I think it's cool that you can take a picture of somebody who died forty years ago and turn it into a visual of them hugging somebody who didn't exist in that time. I think that's beautiful. Do I think it's cool? For you to be able to take a celebrity's face and put it onto a body and now come to it. That's like, to me, that's like, that's a little crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Could you have an ai girlfriend and pleasure yourself to something that is, you know whatever, half a ball, But the second you start doing shit that you know, it's a little like, yo, bro, you're not You're not.
Speaker 1: Even what's what are we doing? Broll sure that married the Eiffel Tower. She was like, I love the Eiffel Tower. I'm gonna marry it. Is she married it? Yeah, I'm like, yo, that's what niggas gonna be doing, but it's gonna be robots, Like I feel like it's been done before. You go the best bad it's just capital wife. That's nuts. To get a phone and a wife in the same store is insane.
Speaker 6: Holda holda hold up.
Speaker 4: They don't do delivery.
Speaker 1: They do they at the geek squad because this dick so needs to need some firm wire.
Speaker 4: That's my fucking funny, you dumb bitch. Oh my god, I wish Rady was here. Bro. You would have loved this.
Speaker 1: Because would have been like, hell yeah, yeah, hell yeah. They're gonna have a whole stable of cyborg bitches.
Speaker 4: Bro, you're crazy. No, may be having new ship too, so it's not like a regular sex doll. It's like, Bro, the mouth spin, Yeah, the mouth spin, it'd be talking. They'd be talking now like the they be doing keegles. It's like, Yo, she got it, Bro, she got it? Is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo, I'm turning to setting up too high.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 4: I should gonna suck you up come that.
Speaker 1: Bit you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bro, oh my god of legitary like like legitary like like like.
Speaker 1: Speaking of nasty shit, you know what I'm saying. And and and AI and technology. I wish Wayne would have used better beat selection technology for his album because that ship is not good. Yeah, that shit the Carter six.
Speaker 4: I was surprised, honestly, I was too. I was like, damn, I was surprised that people's reaction because as soon as it came out with people was like, Yo, this ship is terrible, and I'm like, it can't be that bad, bro, it can't be that. You two or three songs in and it's just like, yo, this ship is trash. They was right. Unfortunately, but it was I really do think that it was mostly the beats, bro, because there were some songs. There were some songs that I'm like, yo, he's spinning. Yeah, this verse is not that bad. Like it's not that bad. It's just the beat that sounded like a funk. Like it's like it's like you're playing Temple Run and that's what's supposed to be playing. It's like, but it's not too bad. Like there was you know, I just yes, exactly, like there was some beasts that was just it was like, yo, like are you sure? I feel like there was a mix up in the in the before they.
Speaker 1: Uploaded it, he said, your fucking fucking fuck, it's not gonna notice. Is this the right file?
Speaker 4: And he's like, yeah, yeah, what's file?
Speaker 1: What's a file? Nah?
Speaker 4: I fucking love Little Way and Nasa was having this conversation before we started filming. It was just like, Yo, some artists have given us so much that it's like you know what, I Bro, you good, Oh yeah, all of this is like you're just giving us extra now, but the stuff that you gave us before, it'll hold me off, Like I'll be good, but that's it.
Speaker 1: To me. It's like an athlete. You know what I'm saying when it's just like, yo, bro, you were so like as like a like a Knicks fan, you know what I'm saying, Like when you watch a player like Patrick Ewing Patrick Gong got drafted by the Knicks in nineteen eighty seven, I was a little baby boy, you know what I'm saying. I watched his whole career, like him go from being like the dominant the man to them like like slowly, slowly slowly, And I'm just like damn bro.
Speaker 6: On the topic of beat selection, I just want to point out Linn Manuel Miranda produced one of the songs.
Speaker 1: I saw y'all shot to Lynd, But I don't know, like Lynda Wayne, I don't know, Man, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. Like that's like two flavors. That's how y'all listen.
Speaker 4: I really like.
Speaker 1: When your mom makes un callt Ya and I really like, you know, the blizzard from Dairy Queen, the Reci's joint, but they know way that I'm gonna put both of those things in one plate and just eat it with a spoon. Bro. Yeah, And that's exactly what low Wayne and Miranda and one bowl is bro it is two delicious things put together that combined are not delicious.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Bro, I love I Love Little Way, And I think that this happens with artists as they get older. Sometimes they just plateau.
Speaker 1: Somebody said it was because the dress, because it was his dress are thinning and he's bolding.
Speaker 4: They got to do that, Bro.
Speaker 1: They were like, Yo, it's like Samson, Bro, it's old in the Dreads, Bro, it was in the Las what's the start? Just started to get the white Cliff shipt. They start getting a little.
Speaker 4: So rude, NA think. I think it's just motherfuckers get older, they plateau or they stop growing. In one sense, they stopped growing in a lot of different avenues and it kind of reflects in their music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be Yo, It'd be so many people that I'd be surprised that, Like I'll ask some ship and that'll be like, what are you talking about? And I'm like, Bro, everybody's talking about this, Like what bubble are you in? Yeah, you don't hit this. And those pieces made me feel like, Bro, you had two niggas in you with you?
Speaker 4: Hey yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Two motherfuckers with you and it's studio and those are the only people being like yeah, yeah, no, that's hard. That's hard. That's hard, and you're like, bro, everybody needs somebody to be in there to be like no, bro, this is not no, like hell no, Like yo, come on, Like if anybody in this room was in there with Wayne and was like yo, and it was like, yeah, what you think about this? You know, I'm sorry you think this is it's just nice. It's just tough.
Speaker 4: Men would have been like, actually, you need a man or you need that.
Speaker 1: Come on, you men need to be in the corner that room being like yo, and need more drums. Yes, that's what saying because we're talking about drums today. He's like, I don't like those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you always need somebody in your corner.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's that's women to say, Yo, that ship is a tool pack of ass.
Speaker 1: Put it away, or you.
Speaker 4: Can make some switches, because again, I feel like if you would have did some switches on the beats, it would have been a lot better. It was some songs that I liked. He had a guitar solo on that. Yeah, yeah, he awe some ship.
Speaker 1: I think like through the first like four songs I was vibing, and then after like the fourth or fifth song, that should just say you like this is a fellow for Cliff. I was like nigga, but this sh turned into like Jack James kids bop. Whatever the fuck you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: I don't know this.
Speaker 1: It is not it at all. Yeah, man, sorry, Wayne Bro, that was that was l You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we still love you though, I.
Speaker 1: Still love you, Bro, You're still it's Toci.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little fucking Wayne Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, he's him.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Come on, yo, I will never forget Cannon. Cannon Cannon. That's come on, that's cannon. No pun intended, you know what I'm saying, But speak from losers to Winnis Coco.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, yes, Coco.
Speaker 1: I'm in love with the cool.
Speaker 4: Coo Coco versus Arena. I think this happened yesterday, and I think this is so cool because you won her first I think it's French title. She won her first friend title. Yeah, shout out to her, congratulations. Her reaction to her was beautiful. But I think it's so crazy that she won. She's celebrating and then the woman who she beat is on something like yo, she only she only really won because I lost. Like she is just she's not really accepting the l to too nicely crazy, she's giving a very sore loser. Like at the beginning she was like, you earned it, you want But after the game was over and they started asking questions, she's like, Yo, honestly, bro, it was wild Windy. I ain't even gonna hold you. It was Wendy. I'm a little emotional. Shit was happening this morning.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a man now went out there. Yo, you know what I'm saying, and like I was ready, you know, but like you know, should be happening, and like you know, mom, baby malls call me this way. Yeah, yeah up this ship. I wasn't locked in you feel me? So like she just came through. She's she's like you know what I mean, but like she's cool, but like I'm Arina.
Speaker 4: Why And you could tell. This is the reason I think it has a little racial undertone to it because she she picked up all of her older like all the people she played for before.
Speaker 1: She's like, yo, I beat the other way.
Speaker 4: She was like they beat me, them bitches beat me. And if they played me again today or tomorrow, they probably would beat me too because they're better, But today I just fucked up, like basically saying like they were great players and Coco's cool, but I just found out Coco has beaten her six other times, Like this is not a dude first go around? Why this is again?
Speaker 1: Jump by the same niggas sixteen times? And then you're like, yo, yo when I see you, Yeah, Yo, let me see you outside. Bro. Bro, you got fucked up ten times. Bro, you do not want to see that man. Yeah, you don't want to smoke with Coco.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Stop yeah, stop shout out to Coco.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because the funny shit too was like that. The other shorty was like, Coco went up there after the ship and looked like she was like just came out of like a sauna, like just hanging out, relaxed. The other shorty was like, look like ready to face crazy. I was like, Yo, how you sitt up to wear the ap and complaining like you've dumb you fucking could.
Speaker 4: I could see being mad about a loss, but not not to the point where you were sore loser and you're just like, yo, this bitch she cool, But she just called me on the off day. Bro, what about the six other times?
Speaker 1: You know those are all off days.
Speaker 4: Yeah? That just come on, bro, you got a lot of off days.
Speaker 1: Shorty.
Speaker 4: We gotta just be better sportsman. Shit, is that what they is? That that what they have? Emotional intelligence?
Speaker 1: Yes, emotional intelligence. Let me tell you something. My son's baseball lost their playoff game fourteen to four. They got smoked. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that shit was nasty. Still and then or then and still. I don't know the proper way to say it, because I'm eesl. We still got to line up at the end of the game and shake hands with the other team. Good game, good game, good game, good game, good game. Game until we get to the end of the line and it's the coaches and it's like strike.
Speaker 4: You still do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you still shake hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'll never forget. There's a story recently that just went viral of a coach who lost the game and he was like, fuck those kids. He wasn't allowing the kids to go do that, like at the end of the game, to go give everybody a pounding sy congratulations. But the parents step up one of the moms was like, why are you doing that? Like you're being a sore loser and you're not allowing the kids to show good sportsmanship, Like you gotta go and just say congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah you will favorite squid, Yo, they'll fuck them kids. Is crazy because I'm imagine that, like because it's me Like in my head, I'm like, yo, you coach a nine year olds, bro, and then been just walking off the field with a bunch of nine year olds will help. It's like, Yo, fucky your niggas suck my dick. But yeah, y'all beat us.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all look.
Speaker 1: And the hose is bad. I'm saying you can. Yeah, listen Arena side by Lake. You know what I'm saying. You could be mad, like you gotta turn bro. I see her jewelry in that clip, and I was just like, bro, there's no reason for you to be up saying you gotta be right back here next year with you.
Speaker 4: That's what God's where excuse me, that's where the racial undertones coming from.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: It's not that she took a loss, It's that she took a loss from a black woman.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Because all her other losses she took fine. Oh yeah yeah themed me. But now it's just because you had a bad day and I was a little wit.
Speaker 1: Oh. I mean so many took the sticks. I said, Mintim Stikes, WNTIM Stakes, the fuck up, nigga, you got washed?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Bro? Speaking of sports, you know, I'm saying we gonna keep the sports. I know you love sports, Yeah, I love it. You know what I'm saying. Red Sox rookie uh pitcher came out uh in his first start and said that he would if the Yankees were the last team to offer him a car. This is a rookie. He just got in the fucking league, you know what I'm saying. And baseball is like it's a struggle, bro, to get to the top. Like you gotta go in the minor league and you gotta do your thing.
Speaker 4: The top is it? David Orties, I would say, like.
Speaker 1: Of all time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if you got a who's the standard? You see how like there's a Lebron and there's a oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well baseball there's like too many of them. But like when I say get to the top, I mean get to like the major leagues, like you're playing for the Mets. You play for the Yankees, You're playing for like a real tam not like the fucking you know, like the fucking Scranton rail Riders or whatever the fuck. You know what I mean, Like some random.
Speaker 4: Ask shout out to them, shout out the rail Riders, and yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But he this kid is new to the game. He came in his first game against the Yankees and he was just like, Yo, man, fuck the Yankees. Bro played for the Rest Songs, Bro Boston. You know what I'm saying, New York, k Yankee, k funk out of here. He said all that, you know what I'm saying, but like in the white guy way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like, you know, if I hate the Yankees and if the Yankees were the last cheam on earth to offer me a contract, I'll retire on that same day.
Speaker 4: He just wouldn't play ever again.
Speaker 1: Ever, he was like, you know, I'll just quit my dream of playing baseball. I go playing fucking Japan before I play for the Yankees.
Speaker 4: What's the fucking beef? I mean, It's like I could see why motherfuckers is like, Yo, who the fuck do you think you are? But then it's also like I'm kind of like that too, you know, like this is my first podcast and I came on here swinging on you like like yo, who the fuck? Like yeah, of course he talented, but fuck you, shut the fuck up. So it's like I can't understand. I can understand the energy of like, yeah, I'm new, but fuck you. Yeah. But also and why New York killer, Like that's that's that's that's gang talk, bro, that's crazy on.
Speaker 1: The record, allegedly. But the funny part is to me is like, you know, motherfuckers, listen, you know what I'm saying. And Aaron Judge for the Yankees is one of the best basic players in the world, and as soon as he sees this little motherfucker, the first pitch that he throws them, he's just like out of here, five hundred feet out here, into the stratosphere of fuck you. Oh you don't want to play for the Yankees, good bitch, we don't want you. You're not good enough to play here, pussy. You know what I'm saying. He said all of that with the twing of a back. You know what I'm saying, And that's why I am a Yankee fan. You know what I'm saying, Radies, I here to refute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we could tell you got both patches.
Speaker 1: I'm not playing with y'all. You know what I'm saying. My allegiances are real. And speaking of allegiances, is there a team that you would never play for? You know what I'm saying, because in my mind I already know like team wise, sports wise, i would never play for the Red Sox. I've never played for no Bosston team.
Speaker 4: You got to be a sports team.
Speaker 1: It could be anything. It could be a fucking organization, it could be a fucking club, bad.
Speaker 4: Boys label, it could be anything. Right, you can't say that because it too literal. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come out and play. That's nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah fuck yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah not everything that see Highsight of twenty twenty. Y'all better start looking at them clips. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Paying attention, bro, he talking to Easter Easter Egg dropping on us.
Speaker 1: He's been drops for a long time.
Speaker 4: Goddammit.
Speaker 1: Get him out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fu out here and.
Speaker 1: We out of here until next time, your bitches. It's victory Like motherfucker lis Pellow teas the motherfucker superstar about to die on Super bitch in New York City. Somebody keep me out of human doe fly baby, I keep shit wavy, you know what I'm saying. We got men trying to figure man. He's back from the Northeast coast. You know what I'm saying. He's back in the building, y'all. And of course the way you're hearing this through your ear holes is because of the guard himself, his son, insane, her principal, her principal, forty five for your girl, you know what I'm saying. And he's not talking about records. What the fuck?
Speaker 4: We love, y'all.
Speaker 2: Legity like like a luxury light, light like
Speaker 1: H