Speaker 1: Solaz say the game. Don't get other shame made. You are adult. It's time for donkeys to day. Donkey of the day does not discriminate. I might now have the song of to day. Ride out the donkey day us. So we have a fire. I have to be a donkey man, behave. It's a practice club, bitch. Please don't keep the day today well and sharing. Uh, you know what you gotta do that over right? Hit my Florida intro. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I forgot this was Florida. My dad. I didn't tell you beforehand. Just give us a second. Make sure you're telling them to watch out of Florida. Mia. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. Yes, you are a donkey. The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 2: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 1: Florida man is arrested after that. Say he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights. Police arrested in Orlando man. We're talking up Amada the practice club, bitchy donkey of the day, which y'all im haine a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this. It's not me do ballist, y'all. Okay, donkey today for Wednesday, December thirteenth goes to Max kresh Hunt Chris Kant. I think I'm pronouncing that right. Probably not. He is a thirty three year old Saint Petersburg, Florida man. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida? The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. And today is though exception. I do not wake up in the morning and say, what is going on in the Sunshine State? How are they gonna make themselves look foolish today? That is not what I do. They do it to themselves. For example, Max was arrested on a petit theft charge for failing to pay for a tattoo. Yes there's a tattoo. Paula called ink Gods, and at ink Gods, Max got attacked. Okay, that tack was two hundred and fifty dollars. Now, look, times is hard. I'm not judging anybody for what they do to survive. You're still two hundred and fifty dollars worth of groceries. I understand, actually overstand, but getting a tattoo that's not a means of survival. Okay, this is the type of thing you know you do at eighteen eighteen, early twenties, maybe steal a tattoo, but at thirty three, there is absolutely zero reason for you to be stealing a tattoo. Now I'm shocked these tattoo paulos don't make you pay before they do their job. But it's Florida, so I'm not expecting anything to make sense. Now, I could in Donkey of the Day right here, because being arrested on a batit theft charge for failing to pay a tattoo pauler is he hall worthy? But that would kind of leave the people wanting more. Would kind of feel like the slow News Day, say, there has to be more to this story. Right, of course it is. It's Florida. Would you like to know what the tattoo was that Max got? Would you like to know the tat was two hundred and fifty dollars Okay, the tat that he decided not to pay for, the tat that he got arrested for not paying for, would you like to hear what the tattoo was, Let's go to TVC News for the report. Please.
Speaker 2: Florida man who received a waffle house tattoo was taken to jail for failing to pay for it. According to an arrest staff of David, thirty three year old Max Cant was arrested on.
Speaker 1: A petty theft charge.
Speaker 2: Deputies were called to Ink Gods in Saint Petersburg after kresh Camp what a Name received the two hundred and fifty dollars tattoo. Pretty cheap if you ask me, But when it was time to pay, he allegedly did not have his debit card. He reportedly could not provide proof of having two hundred and fifty bucks in his bank account, and allegedly refused to pay the bill after he was given multiple options. In his bag, he did have six dollars and his driver's license. He was booked into the Panelas County jail and released the next day on one hundred and fifty dollars bond. I have no idea where that money came from. For TBC News, I'm very white.
Speaker 1: Max got a two hundred and fifty dollars waffle House tattoo that he didn't pay for. Now, I've heard of people walking out on a waffle House bill, but a waffle House tattoo, this is a new one. First of all, dropping the clues bombs full waffle House. Let me tell you something about waffle House. You can't tell me nothing about waffle House. Waffle House is a cultural institution down South. Nothing brings you joy more than when you leaving a club at two something in the morning in a small country town. You're drunk, you on drugs, and you see that giant yellow sign. Okay, good food, pretty decent service, great prices, over sixty years of excellence. You haven't really experienced life until you've had an all star special. Okay, you not even really living for real because you never had a peek Han waffle. I don't even eat cheese a beef anymore, but I remember what that cheese steak omelet from waffle House tastes like. And when you put your when you put your jelly on the toast and just enough jelly falls into your grits, you just mix it all together, eat it. There are words for that. Fantastic, tremendous, remarkable, outstanding, terrific, extraordinary. I own a thesaurus, and we ain't even talk about the Texas Paddy Melt with them Hash browns. Okay, we don't talk about the paddy Melt with the hash the way Pepper and the Madrigal family don't talk about Bruno and in conto, all I'm saying is waffle House's top tail grade A the one not to two. Don't play with him, drop on the clues bomb for waffle House. Ain't know what, but I'm not getting a waffle House tattoo. Okay on a niggatory scale of one to the Zeus network, getting the waffle House tattoo or not paying for it is a strong eight point five. Now. As you heard in the news report, or maybe you didn't hear in the news report, Max claimed he could not pay for the tattoo because he did not have his debit card with him. He also failed to provide proof that he had two hundred and fifty dollars in his bank account and refused to pay the money after being offered multiple payment options. When police searched his bag, they found six dollars in his driver's license. It's only one thing left to do. We must play a game, guess what rice it? Max Cretchcamp, thirty three years old to Florida got a tattoo at the waffle house sign, refused to pay for it, then said it was because he didn't have his debit card and couldn't provide proof of two hundred and fifty dollars in his bank account. Lauren Lrossa, guess what racy is?
Speaker 3: He is bonnit black?
Speaker 1: Ooh ooh, said that with a lot of confidence, Lauren would make you think he bonned black.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I just feel like we just we waffle house sus. It's just that's just where it's at. Okay, the way that we thought about whitefas when I was at Dell State, somebody would have got a tattoo. I don't know how people white people felt about whitefles dj Envy.
Speaker 1: Max Krezcant, thirty three years old of Florida got a tattoo at the waffle house signed, refused to pay for it, then said it was because he didn't have his debit card and couldn't provide proof of tow hundred and fifty dollars in his bank account. Guess what racy is? Southern black Sun. First of all, I'm southern black. What the hell that means? That's bonnit black. Yeah, well, let me tell you something Queens, New York, And let me tell you something Delaware, Delaware. Let me tell you something. Max Crebs can't is caucasion type people. Okay, casion, all right, He's call casion on the census. He's from Florida, which means he's a nigga. Everybody in Florida is okay? All right? All right? Please give Max Crebs can't the biggest he hull, Like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I think it's so weird that people waffle House or anything I have seasoning couldn't even touch house.
Speaker 1: I don't even have. I'm not having no conversation with No New York about no waffle House.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't understand the fact that y'all drunk go to I Hop willingly is just.
Speaker 4: Like bro, I don't like I Hop the pancakes a fluffy nice.
Speaker 1: That's like me discussing that chopped rat meat, saying what y'all be eating?
Speaker 3: What's the Yeah, why y'all don't just go to Philly and the cheese.
Speaker 4: Steak If we want to drive to and a half hours the Philly after the club cheese.
Speaker 1: Nobody to dagas we do a chop cheese.
Speaker 4: We go to bow Daggas we get bacon, egg and cheese. We get sausage, egg and cheese and with the bacon ie hop is no rudy to d fresh and fruity.
Speaker 3: Bacon, egg and cheese. And Melbourn's is like, those are my favorite things.
Speaker 4: Chris club, I said, breakfast, breakfast sample from a hop, No bro pigs in a blanket and they put the sausage in the pancakes.
Speaker 1: And little can you do that? Norfolk? You didn't go to I went to Hampton, Man to Hampton and we had an eye hop. I have been great. I'm not mad at that, but it ain't no house. It's something about waffle house grease that soaks up alcohol in a different way. So was your right?
Speaker 4: And why the flaws in waffle house always slippery when.
Speaker 1: The fight breaks up? It's actually a security member. Y'all know that. Two things that y'all know about w house. House doesn't have locks on the doors because it's always open, and they keep the floor slippery on purpose to keep people from fighting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they also always keep the tables there.
Speaker 1: But you should believe me when I'm lying.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, well, thank you for that donkey today. Now, when we come back, we have Senator Nina Turner. She'll be joining us and we're gonna kick it with her when we come back. So don't go Anywhere's the Breakfast Club? Good morning the Breakfast Club.