Speaker 1: It might be the long on because I'm pretty tired day, Ldies. Jentleman, Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys, Episode six sixty. This is one sixty, and I know for the last couple of weeks I've been saying one one fifty nine. Now we're finally here at one sixty, presented by the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road, the Chevy Silverado. Silverado is strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Can I please get this fun a little higher? Because you're my boy, I'm squating way too hard. Chevy Silverado Modern, in advance, with a ton of grit, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of the pickup truck. The bed with Silverado the most functional bet of any competitor. Best in class, standard cargo volume. The innegate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. Silverado Strong, advanced, dependable, and hard working. Speaking up, dude, we had a strong, advance, dependable, hard working weekend.
Speaker 2: We did longest being tired like and how it's carried over into Monday A little bit? Yeah, yeah, what it seems like we went to uh, but the second wedding was today.
Speaker 1: Secondding was yesterday, and we'll get into that too. Well you want to break down, we're gonna talk about today because we like, do you want to hit the Thursday first or Quinn's wedding first, or I.
Speaker 2: Think we should. Everybody's excited to probably hear about the Beer Olympics. The boys. Yeah, Taylor, the old Lineman. They threw a big Beer Olympics over at Taylor's house and the setup couldn't have been any better.
Speaker 1: It was a beer Yeah, we had a well, we'll show it to you if you're watching the YouTube. If not, you probably got the Instagram. We had a literally a stack. It was like six by five.
Speaker 2: By four by three by two by one.
Speaker 1: Was it like that? I thought it was stacked up like a like a rectangle.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the beer picture. The beer picture was a triangle. It's a pyramid. I'm pretty sure, but.
Speaker 1: We'll just wait right here. No rush, it's hot hot as haities today too.
Speaker 2: It's on Taylor's Twitter. I don't know if he put it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get better at doing that, but it was you had.
Speaker 2: He's right, it was a peer many, beer punk set up, flip cup set up, beer is a beer ball? You call it beer ball? Yeah, beer ball set up. I mean it was awesome and I don't want to sleep on that. I think the biggest sleeper the whole thing was the way the bracket was drawn up.
Speaker 1: You didn't. Without you, it would it became a shit show for the first round. It show. I literally go to Will and I go, hey, we got to find someone to do a bracket. And he goes He literally goes to this, buddy, I got this. I'm like the breck Brecker guru. I'm like, all right. So the rest of the fucking day, the rest of the fucking day, Will was in there, like Zach Galafanakis and the hangover, just fucking watching those numbers fly by and stuff. Putting those things together did an incredible job. Without him, beer Fest wouldn't have been what it was now. The way we set up our beer fest wash It was fun and Will and I did try to cheat to get on the same team. At the end, we decided let's just let let football happen, and I ended up with a great partner.
Speaker 2: It was kind of hard to because even when I was talking of how we could finagle the hat and the picking the names. Yeah, at the end of the day, like say, there's two left, like you're either trying to throw win in or somebody's like I only feel one in here, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, so Taylor.
Speaker 2: And We're gonna try to finagle a way to be on the same team. But it was fired up about Quinn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a good partner, and I think it's better that we were on the same team.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We like to chirp each other, but we do. We're great team. We're a team. If we're on the same team, I think would have done.
Speaker 2: I think we wanted to be on the same team because we probably didn't want to have like division between ourselves throughout the tournament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't I don't think we really did.
Speaker 2: We had a good vibe with the other day. He had to pull me aside a couple of times.
Speaker 1: But it was four because you were going at somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The way that oh god, yeah, the way that freaking nakon and.
Speaker 1: It seemed like it was always a black guy.
Speaker 2: It was, is that it just happened to be. That's just a coincidence. It wasn't there's nothing, there's nothing, there's nothing there to done bad.
Speaker 1: I didn't cancer you for that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to begin. I'm a little dust up. It was a little dust up one and it just happened to be. It just happened to be. He just hated to be black. Okay, But like, and again we'll get into it. But there was a lot of like there's a lot of cheat you know it too. Being the ref, like I might as well just get into it now. You had to keep your eye on that game because there was a lot of yelling going on.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of cheating going on too, and I could have disqualified you guys. So times Taylor really hung me out to dry because because I'm a competitor in the game, whoever won that game was going to play me, and so I was like trying to be unbiased and actually, like, you know, I'm rooting for you, I'm rooting for them. I'm rooting for them because if I played them, I had to ease your chance for the championship, right, But I was rooting for you because you're you're my boy, and that's how it works. So this is how the whole game was set up. We took I think there was what twelve teams, fourteen teams. We had twenty eight numbers in the hat and everybody picked out when once you you got the number one, and then Will got the number one, that means you to be teammates. We did the teams that way, and the first game we played was just a quick six beer three on three heat. How fast can you put down those beers? A mini case rates like a minute? Yeah, a very many case race. Yeah, three beer race. And I thought to myself, a minute's going to be a good time. And in the first round, I think somebody was a thirty second strap o. Yeah, talk, please use the mic.
Speaker 2: It's right there.
Speaker 1: Dylan and I and you guys were super fast. And I looked at I looked at Jordan Rooce, who was my teammate, said hey, buddy, we gott to fucking go on this thing. Jordan was like, hey, no problem, this is my fucking thing. I do this, And I was like, all right, I'm Ordan. He showed me a video of him shock getting a beer, beer, boding a beer, and then something and then I think just a cup of a beer and showing Taylor tape show Taylor, come check this out there, and I'm like, oh, over, my teammate, We're gonna dominate this thing, no problem.
Speaker 2: Literally showing him tape old footage of him chugging.
Speaker 1: There's four heats, and you guys were in the first seat, and you guys held all the way to the last heat, and I think we we broke twenty were sixteen seconds right twenty three? I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I thought you guys were eighteen.
Speaker 1: But I did hear, so I know I personally.
Speaker 2: Sixteen beat.
Speaker 3: Everyone bought a lot. But there was one ruling place for that specific game, and was if you threw up at any point after drinking, d qed unfortunately holding down boy creature man Crease, your man.
Speaker 2: Got eighteen seconds, you got sixteen. Yeah, everybody, everybody figured Taylor's team would win that because the boy can slid.
Speaker 1: He eded that out. I don't want people to know I can chug.
Speaker 2: You already said sixteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're right, you know what I mean, Like, there's no if.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about it like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to know I can drink because it's it's a long game for beers in sixteen seconds. Yeah, that was electric electric. It was electric.
Speaker 2: And I sat there myself.
Speaker 1: I took one, I took two, and I knew those were really fast, so I yelled time. I want to hear the time, and no one would give me the time. So I gave a quick burp and hit the last one and that was sixteen. The burp is key, because I mean the burp was key.
Speaker 2: You've never done a beer chug, like like chugging a few beers in a row like that, and everybody's like, the burb you gotta do the burp. Yeah, it hurt's going down, bro. That is fucking true, Like it feels like a sharp pain. Yeah, you're good, but once you burp, it's like you burp out a spear, then you're good to go. Bro.
Speaker 1: That's a perfect way to put it. It's like you burp out something you're like, damn. I think a mistake people make it is trying to burn for the first one. Let's turn a force of burp. I think I think I did that, did you? I go one, two, get a good burp, and then the three goes down easier than one. Did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: But yes, if I got thirty five either, I was impressed. I was.
Speaker 1: I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Everyone had a great showing, and I thought, oh, this is gonna We're gonna crush this, no problem. And our time was amazing. It was awesome. And then I hear a guy's cheering, and I'm like, well, I ain't nobody ever cheering for me anything? Yeah, ever, especially my teammates or anybody. No one's ever cheering for me.
Speaker 2: There was so hyped that he got your on his steam there chest bumping in.
Speaker 1: Bro I mean beer, my boys. Dude, he's from Texas, He's fucking done it. You know he's gonna put down some beer to day. And I've seen him play beer pong. I've seen him do a couple of games in Key West, and I knew, like, oh, I know I have a good partner. I know you know your boy can do beer.
Speaker 2: Guy got on the same team, right, was like, okay, we fucking twenty eight fucking numbers in there and they got on the same team.
Speaker 1: How crazy is that? Yeah, so everyone starts cheering, and so sure enough I turned around and Ruse is thrown up throwing up the spit up like he was a gentle you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't see it all, let it out, and they dq'ed us, dude, So we started the game. We started the next round, which was beer pong. We had to run it all the way. I think it was like six games just to get to the final.
Speaker 2: How we did it is we used the case or we used the beer chugging the three beers to chug, and everybody got time. That's why everybody was divided into heats. It was like heats of teams of four or five. Four or five teams in each heat. Everybody got timed and then your time seeded you to set up the beer Punk tournament. And with fourteen teams, you had to have one playing game. Four teams got to buy us. There were four games to play those those high seed teams.
Speaker 1: So five games just to get to the finals.
Speaker 2: So you guys had to win one extra game more than anybody else to get to the final.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't know how your guys a beer punk going talk about your guys's beer punk because I've Alreay kind of said how me and Ruse and Eyes game started right, What seed were you guys going into the beer pong?
Speaker 2: We were the third seed going into beer punk, so we had a first round by we were set up and then the top five case race are the top five chugging teams GOTT. So it was a point system. You went seating for beer pong tournament. Depending how you ended up in the tournament, you get points down your in the scoreboard. So each each tournament we played gave you points and that's how we figured out who the Beer Olympics champ was. But us going into beer pong, we were a three seats, so we were already sitting in the round of two points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to win two games. He's the final, yeah wow? And we uh we we won our first one. Who is it against? Who?
Speaker 2: Who were we playing? Because you were down there on our last cup for like damn there an hour. There's a lot of win though. There's a lot of wins. Corey, Corey and Corey's teammate, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know who was there were the Cory's teammate was Quinn's brother in law Riley. Yes, Kaman saw the bus the other day.
Speaker 2: So we beat them and then we lost to uh Ben Jones' team.
Speaker 1: Which anybody who's ever met Ben Jones knows up Ben Jones. Ben is a guy that's literally good at everything. He's good. He's good at everything. I don't know if he's ever great at anything, but he's good at everything. And that is Sam Chirper. He's a good striper too. He knows where to get you. He knows where to get you. He was saying some things to Ruse and I was like, hey, you got to get that out of your head.
Speaker 2: Ruse. No, he can be easily, well, you can get you can creep into the creature man's head fairly easy to think.
Speaker 1: So, I think so, you think it's an easy access gate code there.
Speaker 2: I think so. Think about think about when you were on the Bachelor Party and I just had to say a couple of little texts and he was.
Speaker 1: And he's been hurt for weeks about that. I get that point. I will say. When it came to the Beer Olympics, I knew Ruse was so excited, but that three beer chokes you really wanted to, you know, show the people what he had. And when he threw up and really sent us down to a DQ, we were the last seed in beer Pong. It really rattled him for the next half of the whole Beer Olympics, and I'm this is the last one of the last probably not the last things, bad things, I'll say, but I mean the games we played in beer but I don't know how many shots he made, right, it was fucking It was tough sing.
Speaker 2: You pulled me aside and you're like, hey, I've made every shot. I mean, JP was there for a lot of them.
Speaker 1: It was tough. In the first game we played like he got a bounce, which was nice because that's two cups and we're shooting and he's not really making any and it's like we get down the last three cups, it's there. They are three cups left. We have like six cups left, so we have a good time, but they still start coming back because I'm missing, he's missing. Finally we win it at the end, and now it's tough. Those next two games were really hard, and then we went on fire at the end. I think like you got.
Speaker 2: A championship round by because Ben Jones backed out, which cut his team and we could have him up.
Speaker 1: So we ended up winning beer Pong, which got us right back in the race.
Speaker 2: They get four points for that term, and I was tight.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, dude, because if we don't win that beer Pong, we don't win. There's no chance of us winning Beer Olympics. Right, so we're back in the fucking game at that point. Now the rookies Nick Petit whatever his fucking last name is. The way he was talking to me during the workout before Beer Olympics was He's about to put on the show that no one's ever seen before in my life. Gotta be honest. Was very disappointed in his outing. Really, he didn't even podium. I don't think at the.
Speaker 2: End get on the podium was hard. Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a defficult end.
Speaker 2: It was a long day, and I will say this is a long day. I hate to interrupt, but after one game and all we're talking about is Ben leaving in the middle of beer pong, which is we had a chug off, which is a quick game, right, and then we get into beer pong and he has to leave after two games, Like, don't if you're gonna do a Beer Olympics, boys, and listen, I know guys got families. Ben went home to put his kids down. I had kids, too. I had a kid too, But you said up, didn't you set up the wife? Just being a trooper just knew that the boys going to be gone all day long. She knew it was going to be an all day.
Speaker 1: Affair, which is good, which is what you want, but don't get into don't partake in beer Olympics, which is an all day thing if you're gonna have to leave fairly early. Yeah. So, and beer pong doest like a long time. So I did a single elimination, So Ruse and I fucking we got it done. We want it. We would have won that last game too. We were on fire at that point. Ruth shook off the cobwebs.
Speaker 2: And if we beat Hilliard's team, I think we have a really good chance of winning. Maybe we might have won. We might have won by points because we had only lost by one point because there was a tie. I know there was a tie between you and whoever it was, and then we were one.
Speaker 1: We didn't have a tie. We never had a tie. I think your team had a tie because someone was arguing about what do you do? Do you do one cup for a tie or do you do three? And for me, it's always the three Triangle. I don't know everybody else feels about that, but.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna do it against the team you tie with. But everybody just included everybody so we could all, I guess, just get more drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Now once that ended, the next game was Flip Cup. So the boys went in there as a one seed. We had the buy all of a sudden, it was an outstanding, outstanding deal, and we lose in the first time. We go against the flow gods, Corey's team and Riley. But and you guys saw the video obviously, I'm sure we put it on TikTok or whatever. Very disappointing you walked into the pool. Yeah, very disappointing, showing I, uh, fucked. I thought we were out at that point. Yeah, Hey, I thought we were out at that point. I thought it was done. Yeah, this is it right here until he.
Speaker 2: Reached across and the hit a cup and I was like, he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did, I did. I did try to fucking cheat a little bit. I did. I absolutely did. But I listened to your boy was flipping and I know what I know. We were twelve minutes in this podcast and I've really been gassing myself a lot. Boys, But fuck, I played this, I do. This is what I do. You know what I'm saying. You got let up. You got a little up garage, man, you gotta let out the cage did. And so I was just I was just right. I was super disappointed. Beer ball hits and it's not a game. I played a lot. Flip cup happens. Who wins flip Cup? The flow Guds? I think I think Corey won, didn't.
Speaker 2: He flow Gouds won flow Guds or Illinois Finest, yeah, which was Christian and Jamarco, the new guard we got from Seattle. Yeah, rookies, the rookies.
Speaker 1: No, he's not a rookie. He's not a rookie like a fifth year or something like that. No disrespect, no disrespect. So that what The next The next thing was flip cup.
Speaker 2: Quinn left after beer pong, Yeah, and I had to go a flip cup with uh, who's my second a partner? See, I got passed around, Yeah, Tart, which was on a fire team. Yeah, they were like a little sleeper team. And I saw Tart putting him down with this little white beater on. I was like, hey, Tara, why don't you come on my team? Like we're already kind of like in the top three, let's team up. We teamed up and we did a good job on Flip Cup, so I think we made it to the Semis when we lost and then Tart left and I ended up with Riley and Ry Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, a good ball player. Good ball player.
Speaker 2: I do think, uh he had a weak link when it came to beer ball because they were picking on him. Both guys were firing at his Oh tough because he just was and his defense just wasn't it just wasn't different. He was just having a tough day.
Speaker 1: I think next year when we have another Beer Olympics, what has to happen is if you're going to buy in, you're gonna play, you have to stay the whole entire time.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because Quinn was so fired about CMA Fest and he wanted to go to the concerts and all that and if you're a concert, got good for you. I'm not, but dude, you want, but I thought you need to stay. Riley was supposed to go to the concert also, he said, fuck the concert, I'm staying here too, Like yes, stay, yeah, one hundred percent, so shout out Riley.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that it's tough look for quidn but it was his wedding weekend, so you know, do what you want.
Speaker 2: Because it was like six o'clock. He's like, I gotta go at six o'clock and I'm like, bro, why did you start beer Olympics? We started at three pm, which this thing was going to be done by then.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was a good ball player. It's tough look for Quinn. But then beer ball happened and Ruse and I took that as well, and I think we were down by one point, so we needed to win the three beer truck off to end it. That was the finale you start. We ended the same way we started, three beers each partner. I looked at Ruse and he just said, don't say anything. I got this, and sure enough the boys had it and just took home. What was it twenty four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it was one hundred dollars buying event.
Speaker 1: You could vent the camp.
Speaker 2: Person one hundred dollars buy in per person. Yeah, and so there was twenty four hundred four people, twenty four it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Good split right there. It's a good split. It's a good split. You need it, no question, we always need it. And after that, dude, the boys decided we're not done yet. We're not that drunk. And so the week buses coming we had so Rabel told me he let the rookies out early with the vets get done during OTA's at two pm, rookies got to stay for like rookie meetings, they do a walk through a whole bunch of stuff and uh, Rabel goes, hey, if if I'm gonna let these guys go, you need to make sure there's transportation for them there and back said no problem. So I got the party bus set up for them, took them, picked them up at the facility, took them to the house and waited. So then I had party bus guy up and I go, listen, the boys want to go out. Can you take us out? And he's like, it's gonna be this much more. I was like, let's go. I Hey, I just came into some money. We can to make it work. Teat you real nice and set you're real nice out here. So my man takes it, takes us to Losers, and uh, I made the conscious decision at that point that it was I'm no more drinking for me because I had the next day was Friday. We had rehearsal, dinner and all this stuff for Quinn's wedding. I needed to be sharp and on my game to meet a lot of people, talk to a lot of people. So I stopped drinking, but you kept going.
Speaker 2: I keep going a little bit because I was getting like, you know, when we had that little downtime, that little intermission between beer Olympics, and when the party bus was coming, Yeah, Uh brought out the Stow Geese, pulled out the Stow Geese, had a couple with Uh. I don't know who else joined me, but we were vibing high. And then when you get on the bus, you kind of chilled for a little bit. So I had to like pick myself up if I was gonna like be for the boys and everything else. So I think I might have taken a couple more shots and.
Speaker 1: We get to Losers and Losers is pretty dead. But we got a bunch of shots for the boys, and.
Speaker 2: We were vibing in that party bus to me, and the party was an electric time. Yeah, it was a good time, but we got the Losers, and Losers was kind of like personally like, I think that's a good vibe where we were at at Losers. Yeah, you saw what the young guys and what some guys expect when you're gonna get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the steel guys one of the bitches, you know what I'm saying. Where the hose at yeeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we made a movie.
Speaker 1: Really whoa and we we really did, dude. It was fucking it was a blast. So we get to Losers, we take a couple of shots. It's always a great time being there. I love being at Losers. It's amazing. It's in midtown, Gus, everyone check it out. No for shout out to Losers, but they've always treated me great, so it's amazing. But it's a low keyerre vibe. It's it's much more low key. There's live music and Fridays and Saturdays. It does pop off a little bit because but because the Cmas, you know, Broadway was just going fucking crazy old shoulder to shoulder, dude. So we get back on the party bus and we're fucking sitting there that and we've we gained a whole bunch of people Jackie Boy shows up with a whole click of people. Do you want to talk about who you brought with you? Jack? You know what, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Leaving losers to go to Broadway.
Speaker 3: We were sitting on the party bus for like fifteen minutes and no one knew why we weren't moving. Turns out the driver it hits somebody hit somebody, dude, which really killed the vibe. Low key, yeah, really kind of.
Speaker 1: Killed the vibe. Was tough, and everyone was such a cheaper because everybody's on the same page that we just got. We're getting fucked up, dude, that this is the plan. We're doing this, and everyone's starting like doing their best to stay in the moment party bus drops off of my head. You need to take us to a Jason Oldans, right, It's where we headed to him thanks to Jason Aldans, but tas like a walking half away. He's like, this is as close as I can get. And then Jack's you know, I guess this man spends a lot of time on Broadway. He's taking us through allyways, through back doors, and shit, we get there, we go up and it's fucking pact in there. Dude. It's crazy how many people were there, shoulders shoulder, We just sneak.
Speaker 2: All around on all the outer parts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to get around dude. It was crazy. Yeah, so we did that. That's when you bounced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I hit the uh, the Irish goodbye. I'll still talk with Jack about a little bit. But I was kind of on the decline. It was kind of like the midnight piece and we had been out all day. The boy was drunk, but I wasn't. I wasn't in that phase like when we were going out on the party bus or at Beer Olympics. I was kind of coming off that. So I was like, let me just let me just cut my losses and head out. You want to be one of the first guys a head out, sneak out you.
Speaker 1: Know who also did an Irish goodbye tailing your wife. My wife didn't even say goodbye to me, she said. She looked at me and I was surrounded by a bunch of dudes, and she goes, it's gonna take twenty minutes for me to get to him. So she just fucking dipped. She just dipped and shout out to Tailor for that, because then, you know, you know, when you're drunk and your girl's trying to leave. You're like, hey, what's wrong, You're having a good time. What's you know? And she's like, I know that. What happens, Well, she just she just caught stuff a little taxi home and book it out of there. And then you need to talk about this other place we went to because I never even heard of it, and everyone's like, we're going to.
Speaker 3: Well, I told I came up to you. You're you're fucking celebrity that night. You couldn't walk too few without some drunk guy coming up on the photo.
Speaker 1: So the dude, I'll tell you what. The dix love me, penises love me, dude. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: So, uh, then me and a couple of my friends were heading out and I told you, and you go, oh, I'm coming with you.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm going and so yeah, I was trying to get out of there.
Speaker 2: And then when you.
Speaker 3: Left, so did fifteen of the rest of our party, all the boys who at Beer Olympics came and went to Layer Cake New Bar right layer Cake Cake right across from FGL. Yeah, Taylor ends up buying a table and they hooked the table up.
Speaker 2: Oh, they hooked it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah. I mean we end up standing there for probably another.
Speaker 1: Hour and a half or yeah, I was. I head home at two thirty.
Speaker 2: It was in good time, for sure.
Speaker 1: I was about to bug you. I was about to get the fuck out of there. But then I went to go do a lap to see, like what's going on in this place? And there was the farthest tables, like a bunch of Titans boys hanging out. Oh so that's why I hung out a little bit longer. There was. It was a fun time, for sure. I'll tell you what layer cake is, dude. If you've ever been to Scottsdale, Arizona, and you've gone to old Town layer Kike, that's layer cake, l half a bottle blonde, all those places down in Old Town. That's exactly what layer cake is. You got the little women, it's a club vibe. You got the tables. Women are wearing like the lingerie stuff. They're bringing the bottles out with the sign which if you guys fuck with that, that's fine, that's good for you. I can't stand the fucking bottles and the sparklers and stuff you like it. I hate that, dude, And I'm gonna say I'm gonna buy you guys.
Speaker 2: See the sparklers really got paper like that. Let's get the sparklers back out of here. Yeah, where is this that? Oh this is when I did the thing. Oh yeah, your boy cooked right there. Oh yeah, because I think he did it twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No's when you know you're a little it's being a little overplayed, you know, I se you know it's getting over played. Where you fucking run it twice? Dude? I thought it was funny lay in the middle of those people just while they're dancing on tables and shit girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her like toes are like fucking doing the thing on my It was a weird deal. Oh, JP's into it, so yeah, Layer Cake was dope. Get home. You think I left like two thirty, Get home like two forty five. Decided to put King of the Hell on.
Speaker 2: Goddamn. Yeah, that's where you're like, the noise is still in your ears, but you're.
Speaker 1: Sleep at all. Yeah, it's tough. My phone shattered, got a new phone. Shout out, my new phone's blue. I didn't want it to be blue. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Literally, I went to Apple with him. He goes up and goes, hey, I need to get a new phone. And they're like, all right, what kind of fun you want? And he was like, let me get one of them right there. They're like, oh, it's the new thirteen. So they're like, which color you want? There's like, you know I played for the Titans, let me get that blue. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was so funny because when you're like I went to I went to other to Apple, So I was like, I went to Verizon and you were with me, dude, I go. I go in the Verizon store the next day. This is my next day. I'm super hungover. I go to the Verizon store. I'm sitting there and there's I walk in and there's a Karen in there yelling and screaming at some dude who. She's like, my bill was this much? You guys charged me that much? And I was obviously listening to every single word she said. It was like a twenty dollars difference, Like, Karen, fucking relax for ten minutes, you're gonna hit your twenty spot back. She's fucking losing your mind. This poor bastard is like just taking it like an absolute champ, being a pro about it. And then who comes up to me next the poor boy that just got his fucking dick kicked in by Karen for the last forty five minutes. He say, hey, how can I help you? I was like, well, I need a new phone. I wanted my Mini Boy. All the mini boys were like twelve gigs. I we need like three songs and one one contact in that thing. It's all gone, so I can't do that. I ended up doing this one. He's like, all we got is blue or pink. I go, I'll take blue. I like, will you help me set it up? Because my phone shattered. It's literally like like cook to the side. Like if you looked at it, it was bent at the top half of the and the bottom half was literally bent. It was crazy. So fucking this dude. It's like, sorry, you need appointment for that. And he's real standoffish, and I understand because he just got fucking carried up. And I tell the boy, I'm like, hey, that must suck, isn't it. It's tough when people just come in here in the LSU and you just trying to do your job, Haun. He's like, yeah, you know it is. It is hard. And we start having a little conversation. We've been a little rapport with it a little fifteen minutes goes into it. He goes, I'll help you set up your phone. Man. I'm like, thanks, dude, I appreciate it. Cooks me up, plugs it in. We're good to go. Dude, new phone, same attitude. Love it?
Speaker 2: You like that one?
Speaker 1: No? I like my many way better my phone to get all the way across the top. I'm fucking sweat. Is it so hot in here right now? Dude? Fucking heat advisory at the ass right now on every pod.
Speaker 3: Not like this.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm back on the og bus.
Speaker 2: You probably still sweat out some of the beer Olympics, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I've hit the song a couple of times. I don't know your boy HEARDing right now, though, I feel you. Game Time game Time is the exclusive ticketing app of Barstool Sports, and it's the only place you can get the best, cheapest, last minute tickets. Cemafest just happened. We went to a few concerts. I got in that game Time app, got myself some tickeies. It was outstanding. We weren't titt nosebles. We were right sitting there and the perfect spot for the cheapest tickets, dude, if you like to plan ahead, you can see your NFL tickets now on game time on the game Time app. Times opener September eleventh against the Giants. Download the game Time app, go to account taps, you create a loggin and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Shit term supply download game Time last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about uh, let's talk about you ordaining. Is that what it's called ordaining marrying? Let's talk about you ordaining your brother in law and his new gal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Quinn, my brother in law gets married, got married to Kisha, and they asked me, I don't know in November if I would do if I would do their wedding for them. I said, yeah, no problem, I can do that. I've done it before once for a Joey Tremontana is the boy's name. I did it in a June time, just like this. It was out like thirty five minutes out of the way, beating son on me, and I remember just like sweating like m right now, like fucking beads of sweat where like hitting the piece of paper as I was trying to read it, and we've all seen me do ad reads on here. It's fucking it's tough. So in my head I'm like, yo, you gotta memorize this shit. If you're gonna have any sort of a chance of like sending like a like a real ordained minister homes, you rehearse it seventy five really, no joke. Once I wrote the script, I was like, I gotta keep I gotta read this over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: You just keep doing it, like in front.
Speaker 1: Of the mirror, or front of the mirror when we got when I knew were the stageless stage or wherever they were, mirror's gonna be. I stood out there in front of empty chairs and just like envisioned everybody being there and all that, and it actually really helps. I fucking I did that. I'll let you talk about how I did well, because I can't. I've been gassing myself too much. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You are you do like the gas.
Speaker 1: I do like the gas.
Speaker 2: Today Taylor did a really good job ordaining them right when I got Right when I got there, Charle and I got invited at the wedding, which I thought it was hilarious because like Quinn and our boys, but it was just like you know, you feel you feel funny because at one point he asked me to be the best man, but that it was more like more of a joke for sure. When we showed up, there's like, hey, coming to the back with me, and I'm like, go for He's like, I want to read you something. We go to the back and we're just in the back in his closet, like next to his dryer, and like I'm saying that, he's like just standing there like you're Quinn and I'm going to rehearse this thing. I've rehearsed it a lot, but I need to do it again. And he does the whole thing and I'm like, bro, you're gonna crush it. I'm like, that was a really good job. He goes out there, my man, he takes a huge deep breath and go ahead for me. I'll read it for you. So my man's out there. You can see he was a little nervous, but it's nervous because he cares. He wants to do right by the Bridon girl. That's true, and he takes it. He takes a my man is really dialing and he's checking in right now. He wants to nail this thing. They come out. He does a great job being loud to where everybody can in here, not making it about himself, which you know, the boy has some tendencies at times.
Speaker 1: Do I do that.
Speaker 2: He did a really good job laying everything out. He didn't really miss in on any of the sentences. There's one word you tripped on where some people might have like got a little phased by it, but you just you reiterated the word and you went. You continued to roll with it. Said a couple good subtle jokes, like the bride joke was really funny. If you know what cards right, would you say? If you play, you'll be my sister in law?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she's she has eat cold feet feet up here, you'll be my sister. Easy pickings at a wedding, right, everyone's willing to laugh at anything. You really it is not always really Yeah, actually it's a good point. And that happened at Dylan's wedding, but go ahead, and then wedding crashers.
Speaker 2: She was like, I think I'm gonna crush it with some jokes, and she has a joke and she gets crickets. Yeah, you gotta go some of this genuine. You did a really good job being genuine, not making this a speech about anything other than them. Two and you did a good job crushing all the lines. You married them both, they both said I do. They both had a fabulous kiss. They walk off. You tell everybody, hey, uh, unless you're part of the family or the unless you're the family, grab chairs and bringing on the back because everybody needs to earn their keep around here. Gave some orders. Everybody's picking up chairs and move to the bank, and goes super smooth overall. I would give it a four point five. That's what I need to hear. Yeah, i'd agree with that rating. Yeah, I'd agree with that rating. Try a charge did the same rating for me. It was a little more critical. But you know Charles's vocabulary. Girl, I'm specially in li like some of my basic words. I said what she says? She well, I didn't she say that. You said a word like you said some kind of word.
Speaker 1: She liked my use of integral.
Speaker 2: Maybe was that that is it integral or integral?
Speaker 1: No, it's integral. I don't even know what that last word was.
Speaker 2: Integral. Is that a word?
Speaker 1: Carousal, Carrott, Cursel integral. Yeah, they both are integral parts of Charon Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sitting there, I'm like, what the fuck does that even me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Tarli you know, yeah, yeah, a dictionary. She's good for hours.
Speaker 2: Bro, you talk about words. She's all in.
Speaker 1: She's all in. She's all in, dude. So that was a good time. Jason made it a fabulous meal. He did barbecue for the boys. It was. It was awesome, great time. You guys booget out of there pretty early, too.
Speaker 2: Well early, but also like I didn't know everyone was going to be talking like that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: There were so many speeches at my inner, and once that dude Hallen organized. Yeah, but once that dude started to say a poem, I was like, I need it. I need to get a quick break. Jeremy, Yeah, yeah, he's like, I'm gonna say a poem. He said a couple of lines. I looked to try to go hamm and go bathroom. Just can you kind of like do this? Yeah, wedding and I'm just kind of getting up and walking out.
Speaker 1: It was a good wedding, dude. They did great. It was it was fabulous, good families too, obviously, Quinn said a family. It was only a Quinn his mom tailing and uh, their cousin Dallas. Yeah that was only and then like there was like thirty of Keisha's family in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is Keisha Italian at all? It seemed like that was kind of an Italian.
Speaker 1: And they had like a bit of this. They had a little bit of that, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Mark the dad and they were a great crew though they fucking they they were there to party. They had a good time. But they kept me up to three am again. Dude, three am again? Now, you know the whole time, I was thinking, when is ever gonna leave me? I watch Top Gun because I need to go see the new one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're trying to figure out when the conversation might died down, but somebody says something else it picks back up and you're like, fuck, it's not really going.
Speaker 1: In and it's not. Damn. I loved hanging out with them. I was just like, fucking I was just tired. Beer Olympics was still on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a whole house up to go from Beer Olympics vibe to wedding vibe. Yeah, which I do think you guys can hold a small wedding venue if you keep it under forty people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that Yeah, it went really well. I think that was at forty or just under forty people. Yeah, and it went really smooth. It was a nice deal. So yeah, that was that was great. And then the next day I go to Dylan's wedding and that's where I saw Dylan's groomsman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just jump right to the grooery. I want to know what that interaction was like with this grocery. Oh, I did a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: I heard it all. I heard every bit of it. Also shout out to Abby, Dylan's wife, his bridesmaids. Her bridesmaids were the life of the party, really the life of the party. And I'm gonna start a little in the front. I'll go back, we'll tarantino it for a second. They we're having so much fun at the reception and I'm looking, I'm kind of like getting a bird's eye view of everything going on with this wedding, and like where where can I help? Because we're like latea dishes, real lated dish because of key West, so me, uh, preacher man Jordan Ruse and Uncle Tony. We all got invited to the wedding as like a last second, like you could tell, like the name tags. They like barely got them things printed off. They were hot off the presses. So I'm thinking of myself, if there's anything I do for this wedding, it's to make it a little bit better if I can. And I'm watching these girls are dancing, having a blast, like being not like trying to be sexy dancing, but like being stupid dancing, like having a good time. They're doing the ball in the air and like this shit, you know they're in all the fucking dancing. Nobody's watching dancing like nobody's fucking washing.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: They're they're doing an amazing job. And I'll look over to my left and all the grooms men are like fucking middle school boys. Dude. They're sitting over there like scared to dance with the girl. It's like, listen, if you're married, if you're not married, it don't matter. Just jump in there, act stupid, have a good time. Because the more you guys do that, more more people are gonna want to come. So me and Jordan were like Uncle Tony. He's a sitting in the back type of dude. You know, he says ten words a night and he listened every single one of those words, and you love him to death, but he's he sits there for a reason. Me and Jordan are out there two step and having a good time, ripping it up, making stupid dance moves, doing the whole thing, and they I just feel like they could have done it. They could have done a little bit more there. Now, when I got to the wedding, I knew in my head there might be a little bit of animosity between them from them to me, which is totally fair. I've said things in this podcast and to be totally honestly, I completely stand by them. You know. They they fucked up and they gotta do a little bit better, and I told them they fucked up. But I have a rule at a wedding. I've told you this, I said it on the podcast before. When I go to a wedding, it's not about me. So I'm not gonna make this big fucking explosion conversation with these guys about it. But the bridesmans were coming to me. Abby's comes to me and being like, Hey, that's so awesome. You guys did a bachelor party for Dylan. We're getting Brady points, Dylan's mom's coming up to me, loving it. Abby's dad comes up, He's like, it's really great what you guys did for Dylan. I'm sure he loved it so much. Like it's we become a huge part of this wedding because of a small little trip that we decided to plan last second. And I go up, I see the boys start coming out. One dude's fishes out. I can't get his name if you look him up real quick. He was a fourth round pick for the Bengals this year and played at NDSU with Dylan. He was a beauty guy, had a smile on his face the whole time. You could tell he was there to party. He had to drive back to Cincinnati that night, so not a lot of drinking from the boy, but he had a good time. Yeah, that looks a lot like him. Yeah. Cordell ovol Olsen Cordell Wolson was great. I thought he was awesome, but you could tell when they all got together because I kind of met him one like one by one. They had nice to meet you and he was all smiles. I meant the rest of them, and they were all smiles. And then hilariously enough, Dylan sat Mede, Jordan and Uh to Uncle Tony with all the groomsmen for the dinner. So we're sitting there and it's kind of like you could tell that they had like a little bit of like, oh, were we even tell Tayr to go fuck himself today? Spoiler alert. They didn't say shit to me, you know what I'm saying. They didn't say, but you could see it in their eyes they wanted to do something brought up. Oh I brought it up, right, but there just saying like should we tell Taylor go buck?
Speaker 2: I'm sure they were just thinking, I hope the situation doesn't get brought up.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: A couple of them individually came up to me and were like apologized. And then one little cucker dude came up to me at the end as I was leaving and he goes, hey, man about the the bachelor party, like I feel bad that we couldn't do one, but we all live different lives, and I go, that's all good man, no whatever, But in my head I'm like, shut the fuck up. You know what, I'm saying, what do you mean we all different, We all have inconvenience lives. Yeah, we all. We all gotta go. It's a bachelor party. You gotta go. It's your boy now, Yes, I miss just Will, So I fucking get it.
Speaker 2: You were swinging the sword hard on these to somebody.
Speaker 1: Who's who fucked up? But I am on both sides of my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like major fuck I'm not just fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, major fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I've sat there and the low key you could easily be at that table with.
Speaker 1: Them, you know what I mean, at that table with Dylan.
Speaker 2: Guys who let down their boy for a basslor party.
Speaker 1: There's a blank room and that like everyone who's letting them down their boy at one time go stand over here and stand over there. No guys who like let down their boy. What he just said, Yeah, but you said one time. You're trying to say, like there's a one I love you, I'll let you downe one time. But that's like the way you let you know. What I'm saying, all manipulative Will. Who I'm saying is.
Speaker 2: If there's a table to where you let your boy down for their bachelor party, you could potentially be at that table the AFT Buro and through a nice bachelor party for Dylan. But you could easily be you know what I mean, like with them.
Speaker 1: Could easily be in that table. I'm sure there's.
Speaker 2: Probably like a fuck this dude, like he yeah, he came through for Dylan, But what about last year when he looked the boy down? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know what I say to that, letting you down give me an opportunity to grow. Maybe I wouldn't have taken this opportunity as serious as I did with Dylan if it wasn't for the mistake I made with you. You every choice, like dating, dude, it's like dating takes something from your old relationship. What could I have done better?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: You go your next relationship and you try to do better and fix those problems. And that's what I think I did. I let you down. I'll forever be sorry forever. Choices have consequences, man. Yeah, all that said, I know, I said a lot of stuff. Towards the end of the night, the boys the Groom's been really started to buy and they were having a good time. They were dancing. In the beginning, it was a little shaky, but at the dinner table, we had great conversations. One of the guys across from me was telling me the story about Dylan Abby and him, well, I can't tell that story because I don't want to get Dilly in trouble. But they had that. They were in California and they had a hilarious time and they were doing this thing where like you have to tap the wine the type of the glass, and you tell a story about the bride and the groom and then they have to kiss. And so I was like, boys, as soon as they as soon as the minister said, hey, or father, what are we saying that wrong? Is that minister?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: All right? The minister father? Whatever? The he goes hey, he basically explained when I just explained to you guys. And he's like, I'm looking at you guys over there, like pointing out our table, and I look around at the boys in the white shirts and the black ties. I'm like, hey, this is this is your time to do this. Let's go nothing, not one thing. Finally, one guy gets up and he he doesn't know Abby very well, but he knows Dylan is a hometown friend. He gets up and he goes, I don't have a big story, but I wanted to say thank you so much for inviting me. I'm so happy for you guys' relationship. Blah blah blah. And I was like, guy killed it absolutely, And all the boys were at the table telling awesome stories. And every time they finished story, I'm like, hey, just tip tap the glass and tell that story because they're gonna love it. They didn't do it though.
Speaker 2: It could just be anxiety. That's tough. That's why you gotta normalize, Like you gotta hype your boys up to hype my story.
Speaker 1: And Jordan Jordan goes Taylor, why don't you get up and tell the story about Key West. I'm like, dude, listen what And so I made these guys feel bad, right And I'm talking to Jordans. They're not here. I know they. I'm looking at them like, hey, they fucked up. They know they fucked up, you know. And but I don't want to soil the boys in front of everybody. All that being said, great a group of guys. I really like them. I don't know, no, I really liked them. I really I know. They listen to this podcast. I'm going extra hard because like it's funnier to me that they can't say nothing back right now, but like in the comments right now, they should be. But they were, they were. They were good dudes, dude. The whole squad was awesome. The North Dakota State squad was great. They had a whole different chance and songs that I was trying to buy into during the time. Very cool wedding families meshed together. Well, moms were crying, the dad for the of the bride cried, and that was beautiful. The weddings of the speeches were not long at all. They were like four minutes tops. And you need those, you don't. You don't need extra forty five minute speeches.
Speaker 2: You don't need those need No, you don't need them.
Speaker 1: You've been through it, been there, We've all been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 1: But yeahy're right.
Speaker 2: The nice, short and sweet ones, the ones that like you can just feel that it means a lot, Like the guy who just said I don't have you know, thanks for inviting us. I'm so happy, Like, yeah, that's all you need.
Speaker 1: That's all you want. Yeah, they should honestly start doing weddings where they have, Like if it's a smaller wedding. Everyone just stands up and says something nice real quick, and then it just breaks the ice. Everyone's got to say something, Hey, thanks for inviting me. I love this. This is amazing. You guys both look beautiful today.
Speaker 2: Booms Nae gets one of those things like, say, Dylan listens to this Poe and the last two pods and then the whole the way everything's unfolded. Do you think he like looks at his groom and is grooseman is like, damn, no, sort of stepped up a little bit more.
Speaker 1: No, because his groom has been for a reason. They're gonna be boys for a long time. I think the relationship that they have. I'm not I'm not coming in here to steal friendships with Dylan. I'm just coming here to add to Dylan's friendship. Fucking brigade. You know, seems like you're trying to get in that groozman list. Well, they've already gotten married, so how do I get in the first time? No, they gonna make it. I'll tell you what, dude, Statistically you know what is statistics that's less than fifty percent? Now make it less than fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Really, I think sixty percent divorce.
Speaker 1: That hyghe I think I might be like fifty two percent. Don't make it.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: The odds are against both you and I. Odds are that either you or I will get divorce.
Speaker 2: I've always been against us.
Speaker 1: And what do we do? What I'm saying, what do we fucking do?
Speaker 2: Will you go up? We can show up, we persevere and we get through the hardship?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: They there? You go JP? You guys couldn't hear him, but he said beat the odds. Do numbers every m h.
Speaker 1: I love it. But over overall, I feel like I went too hard on the boys.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I feel like I went too hard on those girls.
Speaker 2: I felt like that was coming the way he was hyping up the other parts of the way. Yeah, because they now he's doing the comeback because.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at their faces. I'm close to my eyes. I'm looking at their faces in my head going, oh man, they're gonna be so sad. I know I have a name to a face.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But let's one dude at Beer Olympics and I was like, hey, you hear our stuff? Because hopefully you heard our stuff, because yeah, that was he has That was some bullshit. That was some bullshit. What you learn, you learn learn. I hope someday all of us are in a at a fucking vacation together, a boys trip together, and we all have a great time. If I'm here for the good times, you know what I'm saying, I'm here for the good times.
Speaker 2: What you're here for most of the good times. That's all I'm saying, is I know.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what happened to me this week, and though is it re energized my love for weddings. I was in a phase there I was like, I don't like going to weddings. It's not that fun. It's like going to mind. I really enjoyed yours. Yeah, I really did enjoy your last year, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, no yours.
Speaker 1: It's like I think it's it might be more fun just being a guest at a wedding, that is, being groomsmen at a wedding. I think that might be a little bit of a hot take, but there's no there's no really responsibility on. You're there for a good time, you know, as long as both wedding parties decide that we're gonna get fucked up and have a blast. It's your your set, dude. You need an uncle to pass out. You need someone an uncle to make an absolute idiot of themselves. You a younger cat that's either a friend or the bride of the groom that just gets fucking hammered, and it's like, oh it is he Okay, so you gonna be all right when this is all over. And then overall, you just need people to buy in then know that, hey, we're gonna have a good time. Who cares she got going out going in twenty.
Speaker 2: Four hours the next day. You need the conversation like, hey, I just want to apologize because that's not really who I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but it was fun, dude. It was cool meeting Dylan's mom. Dylan's mom is an absolute beautician. She's a sweetheart. Yeah, I loved her. Abby's dad was great too. They had a good little chemistry as two families coming into one shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. It's a good deal, like a really good day of love.
Speaker 1: It was. This is a good weekend of love. Yeah, did you go to any CMA stuff?
Speaker 2: M No?
Speaker 1: I was tired, dude after Thursday. Well, I was tired, no question.
Speaker 2: Then we went to the We had the wedding on Saturday, Sunday yesterday. I mean I just played Jurassic World Evolution too for what is that that most game or what? No, it's a single player game and it's basically like roller Coaster Tycoon for dinosaurs. Go ahead, you did you you never played a roller Coaster Tycoon growing up? Now one of the best games on PC of all time. We should you know what PC games like back in the uh, I don't know, ninety two thousands, I guess.
Speaker 1: Two thousands probably, yeah, nineties no, no.
Speaker 2: But you build a park, it's like, uh like sim City, yeah, and you're just, uh, you're like building a dinosaur park.
Speaker 1: I think SIMS would be up there too, right, best computer games all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, SAMs would be up. SIMS would be up their backyard baseball. Yeah, backyard games. Good God, grate a tea for team when you saw that, Like damn, but you build you build a uh yeah, if you haven't played Roller Coast Tycoon, it's kind of it's kind of like uh like Harvest Moon for building Jurassic parks.
Speaker 1: And so you just build these things up. So you make your own park to the dinastase Ma park. You gotta like you gotta.
Speaker 2: Research for like DNA so you can figure out what the dinosaurs are. Then you gotta you gotta dig up the fossils to unlock the dinosaurs that species. Really, when you have that species, you gotta learn more and more about the species by continuing to dig, continuing to build, continuing to learn about them. Then you get to hatch them from a hatchery. After you make all the cages you make, whether it's carnivore meat, you build forests like ground nut, ground fruit.
Speaker 1: It was like ARC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not a character in ARC or you're like in ARC. You're a character here. You're not like boots on the ground. You're not a You're not a like a character. You're God. Yeah, you're God. You're playing God. You build a park, and you got to like beat these mission missions or you can go sandbox mode, or you can just do whatever you want. The dinosaurs will fight each other, so you can put them like you can build a cage and like make carnivores like go in there and you'll see, like who wins in the fights. They can break out of the cages. You got to continue to like fuel it with electricity and like all these different utilities that makes it. The parks front of the job. It's full time job. There's always something going on in the parks, man, Is it realistic like this? Yeah? And then like say you want to go out and uh, say you want to go out into like the the the wild and go get dinosaurs. You can do that too. So you can have your park and then drive out into the wild like you're hunting kind of to like tranqulize and put them down and then transport them to your park.
Speaker 1: Animal trafficking. Yeah, pretty much. It's a I'm a really big fan of the game, but I'm dude, I am a true Tier one day one Jurassic Park guy. I love that, dude. I always love Jassic Park. But I was never like a Tier one dude about it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I was about it. I was about that. I was about like Star Wars Free Willie, anything with like animals too, like Mighty Joe Young. I was about Might.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You this movie about like a big ass gorilla that they rescue and they're trying to like put it from poachers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from poachers.
Speaker 3: It's just It's one of those like late nineties movies that just hit you in your fucking heart.
Speaker 1: Iimbo whim.
Speaker 2: That's the song song Man anything with animals, the Boys about Lion King. I was all about watching the Discovery Channel big Cat diaries like Animal Planet. I'm all about that.
Speaker 1: You really went through that, Huh?
Speaker 2: I want to get. I think I'm gonna subscribe to Apple TV and get and start watching the Prehistoric show just because it's God, that's there again. It's done. It's looking mighty. Joe Young Ude would have stune.
Speaker 1: Are we are we over? Cable? Is Cable done?
Speaker 2: I think Cable's dead.
Speaker 1: Cable's dead. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And now they're like all these streaming platforms are getting rights to games, especially because that was the one reason it was holding Cable on was just like primetime games. But now like Hulu and Amazon Prime is grabbing all these like Thursday night games and.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's interesting because there's a true, like I feel like war of like streaming and networks going at it that we don't people don't necessarily see. They see the subscriptions, they see who has what channel, but there's like a fucking who's gonna come out on top real. What I mean, Yeah, Hulu, Netflix, you got Amazon YouTube even you see everybody kind of adapting. Dude.
Speaker 1: Netflix is the one that you just seen grow like crazy, because when Netflix first came out, it was garbage.
Speaker 2: You got them shipped to your house, the CDs or whatever, and you're like, I'm gonna roll down a Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna wait on a CD to come home from man. Blockbuster was that fucking header, dude. I loved it. And then people are all about Hollywood Video too, But I found I'm a Blockbuster guy over Hollywood Video.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My my two were Blockbuster and then Family Video.
Speaker 1: What's family Videos?
Speaker 2: I at the Orange logo. It's got Family video and the Orange logo.
Speaker 1: Hm, I love that. What else is going on? Is there anything you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, well, you kind of know, like we talk all the time. Yeah, and the weekend were around each other a couple of times all the weekend. I told you bus happening anymore? What us being around each other a lot outside of here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's not There's not a lot.
Speaker 2: There's not a Yeah, there's not like a lot of like slow times like before busting with the boys. Like we were like boys on the team, Like we go over, it's like, what do you want to do, Like let's hang out together.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was always like at my house in the basement doing whatever.
Speaker 2: So you focused on was football, right, Like once football's done there in the day, like when OTAs get out, like it's like, what else do we do because we've just been we only do football. Yeah, let's do recovery stuff, Let's do all these different things. You didn't really have a whole lot to do outside of playing football. Now we got like I just got a family. Your family has been growing. Wow, I got this little small business where we're we're running with busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: Another thing about Dylan's wedding, Dude, everyone was coming.
Speaker 2: Up about busting and girls. I mean, you got we were all kind of alluding to it with Jason Aldean. But you're walking in those dudes who are on stage are yelling. It's always dudes too.
Speaker 1: Always dude boys. The boys go like, fuck, yeah, you look. You feel like a celebrity walking around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's nice.
Speaker 1: I watch in the gas station today and I couldn't even get my bottle of water.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: Don't talk about it on.
Speaker 2: No, let's come on now, that kind of kind of Billowillie right now. Yeah, so, uh, the top of my ex Taylor, we can pull up the clip. But Taylor has relapsed and my man is back on the ends.
Speaker 1: I'm not back on this, en I'm quitting, yeah, Xenner Lawan, Oh, dude, don't start that. Don't start that. It was it was a hiccup. It was a hiccup.
Speaker 2: It was a hiccup at beer Olympics that night, and I tried. I was like, hey, I don't think you want to do this, man, do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: You know, the bud lights weren't letting me.
Speaker 2: Bud lights weren't letting you.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 2: But now you're walking in with them, you bought them with the gas station. Just seems like you're going back into.
Speaker 1: That way, doesn't it. It feels that way. It's just such a toxic relationship. I see her and she's flirting and being great, and I'm like, oh, you forget all the bad times you two had together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like love the what you like with Eminem and Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, dude, I want you to leave out the window. I still it was called window pane, you know. Yeah, so yeah, I fucking relapsed, dud. I'm pissed about it. Eight weeks sober, eight week sober, the drain for a zen.
Speaker 2: Is there something that we can say and stand on next for some just public accountability or we just gonna we're gonna feel it out. We're gonna see where in a week or so.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's time. After today, After today, you're done. After today, we're done, After this can's done.
Speaker 2: Okay again, we're gonna say by the time this pod drops Thursday, you're gonna be done.
Speaker 1: Oh, today's Monday, I'm done Tuesday. I'm just saying I fully, I'm just I believe I will tweet on Thursday, day three of being sober. That's that's great, I hope.
Speaker 2: So I'm just thursdays when we will take this public accountability and try to take it serial.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need a token after a couple of weeks, though, you're gonna be in Canada. I mean, better tweet one at me?
Speaker 2: Yes, some more some more sad news. The Boys are gonna go back to one episode a week starting next week, very last week of June.
Speaker 1: Next week's the last week of the eight week I know, yeah, and that's sad. Yeah, So the two the two shows a week coming to an end. It was more of a test, like a trial run. But it's been fucking Do we feel about it?
Speaker 2: I feel really good about it. I really do.
Speaker 1: I think the two episodes of week thing is awesome.
Speaker 2: You just don't know if people are gonna come and listen to the interview, the main one that we drop and then come back again for a second on the week. Because everybody's got their pod library, right, everybody's got their pods they like to go to throughout the week. If you're a Rogan guy, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to take that pot list do for an entire week. People like their mcafees, their Pivot podcasts or pardon my take, like all their different pods. Yeah, plus with the boys, So you feel like if you put another one out there, like who knows how much retention will actually get from the first one, But we've seen like good numbers and everybody, I'm sure everybody, like everybody's been saying they love the two pods a week. If you check the comments and anything.
Speaker 1: Else, the two pods have definitely seem like people are about it. I think it's a move that might be his twenty twenty three and beyond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's. Yeah, it's one of those things where you'll have to let the year play out the season. Like Taylor, he's gonna he's gonna after Ota is done, my man's going to Canada for a month. That's where his wife was born and groomed and stuff. She's a groom Canadian. You know what I mean. You're gonna go spend time out there in Canada. So that's why we we won't continue to keep up the two week because you just can't put that kind of pressure expectation on it, like doing this zoom stuff. But we all internally know that we can do it to get by if we need to every now and then, but we don't ultimately want to do that just for like to put it one out, just to put one out.
Speaker 1: Here's something to thing about too. You brought this up, and I'm so, I'm I don't want to take your ship. But the thought of maybe doing something where I'm like an aj hawk on this pod during the season.
Speaker 2: That right there, I think is a is a conversation for us, and I think there's just variables that you got to talk to versus like saying that and be like because you know, I'm I'm all about.
Speaker 1: It, but you know how it gets due. There's a that we lose a game, I don't play so well in a game, and it's just like, trust me, it seems so much bigger than it is, right.
Speaker 2: Like a like Aaron Rodgers how he goes on the McBee show once like once a week because McVie they run a five day thing. I actually was on a green light and where Chris and I were talking about because we went back and forth on Twitter about Traymond Green doing his podcast while he's playing. They literally lost and he had a bad game and went and did a podcast within an hour of losing in his hotel room, ran a podcast, did the same thing again. He got bench in the fourth quarter, went back and did a podcast. So Chris and I were like going back and forth on like doing a pod and balancing it all because I think it's well because Chris is like he was like he was I think I won't say arguing, but it seemed like he was going back after by saying like if you think a thirty minute podcast is going to affect his play, And all I said was, it can potentially affect your play if you're thinking about doing if you're going to doing a podcast immediately after the game, it can tell It can tell me that you are probably thinking about that podcast in the fourth quarter. You thinks so because you have a bad game, and I'm only like Chris broughtup good points, like you're only saying that because that might be the way you feel is that. I'm like, yeah, that's true. So I've talked about Twitter with the Thanksgiving game and sitting on the bench thinking about it, Like if if you know you're trying to run a podcast, I feel like it can play It can play into your psyche because I think we're Chris and I were kind of dividing, but we weren't necessarily saying this. We weren't talking about the same thing. My argument was like, if you're trying to be fucking if you're trying to win the championship, if you're trying to be all in for your sport, like you're trying to be one of the best, Like you've got to be able to like eliminate distractions, right, Like if you're sitting there and say you were doing a podcast, some solo podcasts, and you're doing them after every game a couple times a week.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the NBA, you're talking about your team, you're talking about the players on your team, and you.
Speaker 2: Start and now you start playing bad. Like I know he Jaymond has been up and down, and people talk about his stats, they've kind of been similar. No matter what. He's more of a defensive guy than offensive guy. But if you're having a tough time at work and I'm like your sports psychologist, dude, and we're sitting there just focusing on you as the individual, and you want to be like I want to win a championship in football, we would talk about everything else that's going on in your life that could petit you. That potentially be a distraction. They could potentially be a distraction. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I was more saying like, it can affect your game if you're actually thinking about it all the time. Now, Draymam, maybe he's not. And maybe, Like to me when we were talking to JJ, basketball players are NBA players, I feel like they might vibe with the whole media thing and doing podcasting differently than what maybe football guys do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably just a different world, that different culture, different world. I feel like the players have more say in the NBA than they do the NFL, but they have more of a power. I guess that might be the right word. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It might be like be more empowered.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, they feel like there's less of them. There's the money, the money is guaranteed. I'm not sure. I'm not sure, but part of me just feels like the NBA you have more of a freedom to do kind of what you want. You're more can be more self expressive than football, and then football is much more self expressive than a hockey. Hockey you're kind of like they're not allowed to say nothing, but they're all so like the hockey boys will be the personalities are phenomenal. You put them in front of a mother and they'll be like, oh, you know, we got to make sure there's no great returnovers and all that kind of basic. They'll say basic things to kind of get through the interview because they're just trying to focus on hot.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, because my whole argument is just like it just depends on what the guy wants. Like I'm not saying his priority is not winning a championship, but if he wants to juggle both and maximize both, he's a fucking genius because he's been living number one sports podcast each time because everybody talks about it. Everybody's like, oh, he shouldn't be doing this, he shouldn't be doing that. But it's number one on the charts like literally each week after each game because people know he's gonna go talk on the mic. He does a good job.
Speaker 1: He really has been slaying.
Speaker 2: So it's like it all depends on what, like how you you want your shit to go. But it's like if if you were affected, because in his one of his recent pots, he was talking about how he might have let external factors influence him a little bit. But it's like, if all you want is to win a championship right now, that's where it's like, that's where it could potentially be a slippery slow because if you're losing, looks terrible. If you're if you're winning, you look like a fucking genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's Aaron Rodgers going on McAfee's podcast once a week, that's not that big of a deal. If I'm let's say, if I would put myself on J Mung green shoes during the season, I think it's fine. But if you're in the finals, right, that's all I was saying. Yeah, it's like I'm not doing nothing but focusing on these finals, right, you know. But there's a lot of different arguments for that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think ultimately, if you feel good, if you feel if you actually feel good, your teammates don't mind it, and like, you know, because I feel like that's something that I would think about if I was doing it, Like, you know, what are what are And maybe that's an issue of my own, but what are like my teammates and coaches like are they kind of like walking in the room the next day, everybody's like, why you going on your podcast? That's what I have an issue with two and talking about how everybody played, Like how about you know you could see Vyable, how about you tell your team outs how they played like to them personally, then being on a podcast. Yeah, but if everybody has an understanding and like coach Kurrs like cool with it? Again, I don't. I don't really know that culture as well.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I would want to come on this podcast and do like like twenty minutes and get out is just to keep the presence alive on this pause, seeing the way it's grown this off season, how the everyone's finding a personality in the back here. We were really finding a huge stride with us and how we're growing kind of like staying on the ship because I really believe in my head like if I got off the ship for six months, ship's kind of left me behind, and I know I come back and everything will be fine. Like we are who we are. We're boys for a reason. But it's like you guys will find new things. The show's got to go on. And if I came on for twenty minutes on a Monday, is that you know I'm not gonna go and talk about my teammates how they played. I would never do that. You know, you could.
Speaker 2: You could always structure it like you know we talk about stuff like ahead of time. Yeah, and really I could be the quote unquote media. You touch on a couple of things, but then we just you know, it's like a do a pot. It's like an escape yeah, yeah, you just do a pod.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's worth thinking about.
Speaker 2: It's we're thinking about to where you would actually you just come in and all you think about is I'm going to put in twenty minutes on the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everything else is structured out by us to where it's cutting clear that you're just you know, you're doing your podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're thinking about. Yeah, we'll unpack that a little bit later. What else we got on the.
Speaker 2: You coming to town? So there's tight End Us coming to count coming to town. George Kittle, Greg Golson, and Travis Kelce. They all put on a tight End You, which seems like it's coming an annual thing. They got a brand building off of it. But a lot of the league's best sight ends, a lot of the league's tight ends. I think some college guys are even coming to town to do tight End You. So hopefully we will have some guests. You guys will get to hear from some of the tight ends that come to town. That'll be fun. I know we're gonna do a vlog similar I don't know if you guys watched the PBR vlog last year. We went in the professional bull riding and they kind of hosted us and we got to see all the ins and outs of everything. We're gonna try to do something similar by creating a vlog for tight En You, which will be made by the boy JP who's just started with the vlogs. So be on the lookout for that stuff. But yeah, tight End Us coming to town. It's gonna be hot out there. NASCAR right after summer Summer is potentially in. Like the people are asking if we could go to Summer Slam and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, day is SummerSlam.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it? It might?
Speaker 1: I think it's something. I think Training Camps has already staring Training Camp Nastcar too. When right after right after tight End You, is it?
Speaker 2: So you got tight End twenty second and twenty fourth and NASCAR's twenty fifth and twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: I'm gone for all those. No, bro, it's heartbreak, dude, fucking heartbreak. But that'll be cool.
Speaker 2: But you get subscribed to the YouTube. Watch it.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it. I'll subscribe and give it a rating.
Speaker 2: You give it a rating.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely definitely gonna miss that. What else is going on this thing? I don't know if you want to talk about this. A. J. Brown says, he's the best wide receiver to play for the Titans. Okay, Like, I'm the greatest football player of all time.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, I am the best linebacker that's ever played for the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: And that's facts. You can look it up. I don't know where, but if anybody, this is the greatest reader. I'm the greatest reader of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the greatest Jurassic Park Jurassic World Evolution to player of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm the best. I'm the best Harry Potter reviewer of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the greatest three beard chug drinker of all time. I'm the best water drinker of all time. I'm the best coolie drink of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm the best relapse on sims of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the best Monopoly player of all time. That's not oh, I'm the best best player of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm the best. I'm the best. I'm the best Rocket League player of all time.
Speaker 2: We just start getting in our own personal one of.
Speaker 1: The best at of all time. M that was a good one. I'm the best thought I guess of all time. I'm the best tweeter of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm the best instagram of all time, Like, what is That's.
Speaker 1: What I was.
Speaker 3: Somebody I can find the Twitter exchange. But it was just some random fan said something to him and he said, let me find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's making its rounds on the media right now. Everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 1: He probably deleted it. He's a big deleate guy, right, tweet delete baby, control of the delete.
Speaker 2: No, this is it? So this was the initial tweet.
Speaker 3: Really nothing to do with him being the greatest receiver of all time.
Speaker 2: He's just tweeting about the weather. Percent of the weather that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Like the percentage of weather doesn't mean what you think it does. And then some Titans fan came at him with this, for.
Speaker 2: The love of God, just stay off social media. You're already a villain. No need to make make it a stupid villain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that that's for that thing. Fuck that guy? Yeah, what atrocious?
Speaker 2: What is it? Henry Givensday, For.
Speaker 1: The love of God, I was the best best receiver to play for your franchise. Jesus, shut up and move on. You mad at the wrong person?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he just I think what Asia should have done is taken him on a walk. That's really it's like you do walk material, right, You're right, Like that's like a perfect way of doing it before like making it, uh continuing with the making it about football, because now everybody's grabbing it and making something of it obviously, Yeah, which I mean everybody can sit there and go back and forth and argue their arguler DIXV. I am not a Titans franchise historian. I've seen the tweets on people comparing this and that, and I think it's like Derek Mason.
Speaker 1: Maybe I stopped Buck Rising tweeting about who or who's the best? Oh Buck, he just fucking lashes his trailer to anybody.
Speaker 2: Huh oh Yeah, Buck is Bucks and one of a kind man.
Speaker 1: He's one of a time training Campbell.
Speaker 2: You guys being a huge Tennessee Titans fans, and you guys love AJ Brown. How do you guys feel about aj saying that.
Speaker 1: Three years of the Titans is the greatest receiver of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: For the amount of time, I don't think you can really say that. If he had stayed longer, I would have probably one hundred percent agreed he was a dog.
Speaker 2: But I mean, as far as talent, goes ago. Fucking hard to find a specimen like AJ.
Speaker 3: The drama started coming about in the last six months, in the last year. I don't know, you can be a good player but then have that attitude and then it kind of you lose that edge. In my opinion, I don't know. It's just it's a very loaded question. I don't even know if there is a right answer to it. We haven't had historically like a pinpoint wide receiver in our franchise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 2: Derek Mason had like he had an all Pro year, Pro Bowl year. He had three thousand plus yard seasons. Were they all back to back early in his career?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think how many?
Speaker 1: How many thousand yards seasons?
Speaker 2: Age? You have?
Speaker 1: Just the one?
Speaker 2: Winn't it too? Didn't he go back to back?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Nine something year two? The probably the tough issue with AJ is is available availability. Availability hasn't been the best. He's been injured, like, gotcha, right, I think I think it's just like, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: I think the end of it. Who cares, right, right? Who cares? If he was or he was and he plays for the Eagles. Now you know what I'm saying. If I went for a different team. I could be like I was the best tackle to ever play for the Titans, which is actually true, but which low key. I mean, all I do is I mean, look, at.
Speaker 5: The time, I just hope that he would, like he'll be able to move on eventually, he will keeping up with that stuff.
Speaker 1: Who aj Yeah, because it's like, dude, But at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, yeah, but if you're a j like you're tweeting about the weather, like you're just tweeting something you thought it some almost like you thought it was funny. You had a funny conversation with your girl about weather, and then some fame comes in and talks about for the love of God's stay off social media. It's kind of like it shut the fuck up, buddy, you know what I man, that's all he should have said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. He should just like.
Speaker 2: Right right, continuing to keep it about the Titans, like going into his world, roll around with the pigs, you get, muddy, Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I did stay though. He is the greatest.
Speaker 2: Intently Yeah, like it's you know, it's just it's his fourth year is fourth year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is wild. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean, based on that uh.
Speaker 2: Now you see uh uh, Terry McLaren is McLaren, mclauren, McLaurin holding out because he wants a similar situation like AJ. Like AJ kind of changed it up a little bit. What makes AJ so crazy is just the fact that he wasn't he was going into his contract year like he wasn't up or nothing like that. And you can trade. You get a trade in a big payday. You don't stay on your rookie contract. You also get a big payday. So a lot of these younger especially with the hot receiver market, now you see a lot of these guys it seems like trying to take on the same kind of as by.
Speaker 1: Looking, I think I think there's like a what AJ said happened, I don't think happened, you know what I'm saying. What do you talk about like what they offered and what they actually offered. I don't know. I'm not in the office with John. They keep us up close to the best.
Speaker 2: But I think they made it like whether or not John and them made it public, Like there there was someone.
Speaker 1: Made it public for the Titans, right, someone said something was buck buck Buck said somebody told him, yeah.
Speaker 2: He did the timeline of everything that exchanged. Like yeah, there's he says. She said, like at the end of the day, like both sides didn't make it work out.
Speaker 1: Listen ages our boy, you know, like it is what it's It just hit sucks he's gone because there's a teammate you want on your team for sure, because he's a beast.
Speaker 2: He's a beast, yes, but it's just you know, both sides got to come to an agreement. And if one side's way off, like it's not both both both sides wanted to be together for real, they would have found a way to be together. And that's what it comes down to, you know what I'm saying. And now it's like, h it's interesting because these teams can now can now trade be like, look, we're not gonna end up paying Terry, so they get trade Terry get some compensation for it. Just what what did the Titans get for trade?
Speaker 1: AJ You have the eighteenth overall pick and then something else as well, a third a third round.
Speaker 2: Pick, another pick in the same year, like you can get you get draft picks. You can get another way to get compensated by letting them go, because that could be something that's a potential distractions on the line. They're holding out and not playing ball because these players know that they're gonna get paid eventually. It's just you know how long you will to hold out and risk it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you're going into a contract year and you want to get paid, that fear of well, if I get hurt or something, not as much money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you're being a little quote unquote selfish, now you get paid, it's all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, like, look, we all know it. At the end of the day. Like players, they need to do whatever they can to get compensated, whatever you can much as they want.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, if somebody like feels like I want to be in this city and I want to be on this team, and I will take less money everybody he's different. It doesn't matter. It doesn't make it right or wrong. Yeah, you might be. You'll probably be like more of a fan favorite because fans want their favorite players to stay. But if a dude makes a selfish decision and goes elsewhere because they want to get paid, yeah, and they're just they're literally just looking out for themselves. There's nothing wrong with that. That's why you work extremely hard to like get in these types of situations now right, wrong and difference. Sometimes it gets messy, sometimes it's shitty, but ultimately like you're just looking out for your own stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel like the word, the word selfish is being used in a negative way, like, right, this is a selfish game on both sides, Like the gms, the owners they want the best talent for the least amount of money and the players want the most most amount of money for the least amount of time. And it's just like it's a selfish game all around. It's like it is what it.
Speaker 2: Is, right, it's all It's all business, dude, It's a business deal.
Speaker 3: On the note of receivers of AJ being probably the biggest trade, and then Davante and Tyree, Davante says that Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers are the same QV I guess, well, you.
Speaker 2: Can probably quote it.
Speaker 3: I don't know that was something I thought. You see, I didn't see that you and yeah, bring.
Speaker 2: Up his uh, bring up his quote. But he did say their abilities like to say, I think that's stuff I love. I'm huge Derek Carr fan. That Derek Carr is the boy. One day he's gonna be on this bus, and I can't wait to ask him about that comment, just kind of go back and forth on it. I think that's like obviously hard to say, right, like we're talking about Aaron Rodgers. Possibly sounds the QB of all time. Yeah, I mean, yeah, yeah, you go ahead this comment. But yeah, I mean, I don't know what premise you're going off. Like they had a rapport because they played on the same team in college, so they're boys. Like Derek, I want to say, got him a car, right, and he getting him a car because he signed with him. I think he's getting DeVante DeVante Adams a car. But I think they're like as far as talent and ability, it's really similar if I'm keeping it real. Okay, so DeVante right there? Could anything else after.
Speaker 1: That, because that's just that's a quote taken. What else does the article say? Where is that? Where is that quote at in this article?
Speaker 3: This is probably a quote from like a media days is probably just right off the Yeah, I think he's fonte just trying to like credit Derek Carr more than digging Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good take Jack which Derek gets a lot of heat, Like Derek's been somebody who's under the microscope literally every year in the year. We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a stud bro, but I do think he takes a lot of heat. So this could be a way of like boosting your boy, which I'm all for it. And he says they're really similar. They can be really fucking similar. It's not like the whole the same thing. I think it's a little like, you know, it's like it's hard to say that when Aaron Rodgers has put his put a career together.
Speaker 1: Like he has back to back MVPs.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you know what I mean, He's won a super Bowl, back to back MVPs. Not that Derek can't do those things. It's just until it happens, which maybe it will this year because you got firepower of Josh Jacobs, Darren Waller, Davante Adams, Hunter renfro By the way, Hunter renfro Hey, Hunter renfro just got paid. I at two year, thirty one thirty two million dollar extension Stalin and I think him being a slot receiver in McDaniel's offense, swim McDaniels had like Edelman's the Wes Welkers like them boys are gonna eat bro. I think, uh, hey, I'm I'm high on the Raiders this year. I'm high on the Raiders. I think they got a lot of offensive power and then on defense, you know, you got the you got the pass rushers. They're in like the toughest division, like arguably, and you can take the West. I think they're I think they're the favorites. I know a lot of people are high on uh. I think the Chiefs just by default until they get kind of de thrown. They've been doing their thing the last few years. I think they're in the media's eyes, odds wise, on the sports book and everything, they're number one best the odds and number two. I think it is the Chargers and then the Raiders are three. I think the Raiders are like slept on with that, dude, I just.
Speaker 1: Yeahronos to, Yeah, they got a good team too.
Speaker 2: They got a lot of good young guys, a lot of good young talent and Russell now mister unlimited delivering the ball.
Speaker 1: Feel I feel like, uh, I feel like when you go to a different team, like for whatever reason, you're like default is to say that whoever was dishing you the ball is better then. You know, whoever, whoever is ball now is better than.
Speaker 2: Who was right because uh Tyreek Hill. He's got a new podcast now that he just came out with.
Speaker 1: Oh what yeah, hey, we're well it's crazy how many people have started podcasts and we were the first, like we're the.
Speaker 2: First ones to do it. Inspiring, were inspiring. But he said on his podcast, he made the comment that Tua is a lot more accurate than Pat Mahomes and he'd rather catch He'd rather catch the ball in his route than on like a scrambled drill like backyard game type of thing, like he wasn't taking shots. But I think again, you're like, it's the default thing to do, is up. You're all right now? Yeah, Like if I'm a receiver, whoever sew me the ball? Like, yeah, they're better than everybody. Oh he's better than Tom Brady. Right is your body report? You're building that relationship, Hey, throw me the ball. But if he don't throw them the ball during the season, there will be problems with these wide receivers. Yeah, there's still time. Yeah, do DeVante Adams going to the Raiders Because he's also been coming out talking about he had a he had conversations with Aaron throughout the entire process, and that's what kind of played into his decision to go with the Raiders, which kind of hints that Aaron Rodgers just might retire after this year, Like he just doesn't give a fuck, Like, hey, bro, go do your thing somewhere else because I'm probably not gonna be here. Yeah, I don't trust that I'm gonna be here, but yeah, the Raiders got a shot, dude, if they make some noise.
Speaker 1: Man, NFL is a wild place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. You can't speak a whole lot. The boy Taylor is the reason he doesn't try. Man, he's he's actually on a team and he's actually like I can't talk about that ship. Like he doesn't want to be the poster boy in a team meeting.
Speaker 1: No, there's no reason to be either, because you know who cares? Yeah, yeah, that's the one thing about me. We don't like we care, right, boys, I'm gonna be a fan this year. The boy's gonna be super fan at your test. He can't say who cares? Because now your boy cares?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? He like look at me and be like, who cares? Because only be hopping you up. I'm gonna be hopping the boys up. You're like all these motherfuckers, like, who cares, You'll be hyping us up. A bit of a bandwagon guy. I am a bit of a bandwagon guy. Yeah, But even though, oh publicly I might not be there on the band, why I got you know, you know how, I know you support the boy. You know the boy, you know the boys there all the time. But I am fired up. I'm fired up to kind of sit in a different seat this year a little bit that's not is just a retirement. That's not a retirement thing. But I'm just saying going in now that I've done it a couple like a couple of years in a bo there's no expectation of it or stressed to where I'm like, I'm excited to like you get a little bit removed to where you start to like love the game more for like which how you grew up loving it? Like I'm like seeing the teams and listening to the drama a little bit more, and I'm kind of like I'm excited football seasons coming up because I know I'm not like I'm not in it right now, you know what i mean? One day Hey, one day you'll know, we'll be on this bus and we'll be like, hey, football season in one hundred days type of thing. Yeah, it just kind of brings like that joy back of fandom.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Dafante Adams, what the fuck would you say that about car or the opposite.
Speaker 2: That being in Rogers just retiring?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, fucking click bait, click clickbait, click bait, clickbait. Yeah that's allid dude? Are we ready for our one of our favorite segments of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forget about it. I forgot about it?
Speaker 1: Is you really?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Listen, I'm gonna come up with something. But I'm excited.
Speaker 1: All you go in your book real quick, we'll see what I got bruined. Well, while you're checking out getting brewing, it is time for one of our favorite segments of the week, the shout out of the Weekend. As always, we start with the man who gets rattled the fastest out of anybody, but always has a good time on the mic. Blossie, what do you got for us this week?
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta shout out the going to your local butcher shop.
Speaker 1: Oh so this week.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let him finishry, sorry already take this picture for us, bloss So this week gets you the this week in the camp.
Speaker 4: This week I got to cook out for a couple of friends, but I also got to introduce him to a new meat that they hadn't had before. You're me okay, but I got to introduce him into try Tip. I don't know if it hits now West Coast, it's west was cut well, it's the none out on the West Coast. But this local butcher shop actually had it, and I was able to introduce my friends into try Tip, which they fell in love with. So shout out to your local butcher shop that's outstanding.
Speaker 1: There's a place in California, Cardiff, California, and there's a grocery store and they sell Cardiff crack, which is try Tip but it's up been seasoned already. Shit, it's unbelievable. Now, it's probably one of my favorite stakes I've ever had in my entire life. What a shout out? No for shot out of the week, Jackie Man, paint us a picture? What's going on the relapse himself? Uh yeah, So let's say you're.
Speaker 3: Just like out at a dinner with a friend, and I'll paint a picture of something that is not my shout out. It's when and you could be like a friend of yours but you go through like a couple of minutes of silence and you feel obligated to say something just to like cut the you.
Speaker 2: Know, the silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's awkward.
Speaker 3: But my shout out, no free shutout of the week is non awkward silences when you can be with someone with it's at a dinner or just sitting around and you do not feel obligated to say anything and it's not weird at all. There's a very like safe, peaceful feeling about being with someone where you don't feel awkward at all about just sitting there for thirty minutes in silence and then someone comes up and you're like, oh yeah, let's talk. We go straight back to not talking. I think that's true friendship. Oh you don't find that everywhere, No, you don't. Those non awkward silences, that's uh, something that is taken for granted in my life.
Speaker 2: So shout out for a shout out to that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that is that is the sign of a true friend shop a sign of a true friendship for sure outstanding. Next on the list mister Glizzy himself JP Grizzy.
Speaker 6: God, yeah, I'm sticking on the food train. I had a had a nice meal last night. Riley Green was at this restaurant Jerry Stackhouse was there all right. I know you're already probably thinking these are some famous people, JP. What are you doing in there? Can you afford that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I can't afford it. First it's Hall's Chop House. Fire y'all got y'all gotta check it out.
Speaker 1: Hall's Chop House. Okay, super good. Came from South Carolina.
Speaker 6: But my shout out, no free shoutout goes to when your roommates or friend's.
Speaker 1: Parents come to town and bring you to dinner. Oh that's a nice one. Due meals like that. Oh my god, your boys, hey, mom and dad are in town. All where we're going to eat, and you got the expensive place and they pay for in you order as much as you possibly can.
Speaker 2: When the parents comes down they ask you to go to dinner, you're like, oh no, I'm good man, like, I can't exactly, God, I can't afford that type of thing. And then they're just to see and then they're like oh, bro, don't worry about They got it.
Speaker 1: And you're over after that, dude, it's fucking over. A lot of great shout out of the week so far, Garrett Baby, mister Lacrosse, Okay, they'll be Dodgeball was filming on the ochin.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was, but no, mine is gonna go to so you know, it's getting hot outside. We've been sitting on this bus for a while. It could be a little swampy down below. So my shout out, no free. Shout out of the week goes to that spray that you spray down low. It could be gold Bond, but for us it's Duke Cannon obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the.
Speaker 5: Dry eye spray to get your boys nice and cool.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, I'm sweating right now.
Speaker 1: I can use that while I'm dying right now. I'm hurting right now. We're gonna go use it. After this, the device will put on each other. Yeah, it'll be perfect, dude, that's a big ad.
Speaker 2: That'll be a good little Instagram ad for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be really nice, just taking that's not standing shout out shout out the week, will.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, My shout out of the week goes to cigars. Oh, I feel like I'm late shouting stogies out, but having a stogy with the boys, having a stogy on your own, whatever the vibe is. Again, you know, the boy loves back deck, sitting, sitting outside, and like I said, whether you're with your boys or on your own, enjoying a little whiskey, enjoying a beerd but having a stogie. I there are a few things I enjoy more than having a stogi. Now, the hard part of the stogy is whether you're gonna hit a shower before bed, that bedtime routine, and no matter how much you brush, the next day you wake up with little you know, that's ourmouth, that's cigar mouth. However, to me, it's always worth it, and I fucking I would do it every every day if I knew it wasn't that unhealthy. My shoutout, shout out of the week goes to having a stogie.
Speaker 1: That's a way better shout than your last week's shout out.
Speaker 2: What was mine last week?
Speaker 1: The boat wave which we which we all found out during that was just kind of just waving at people, no of the week, and you took it. You didn't know what the hang on you just took it.
Speaker 2: You can't just you can't just take a gun shoot me in the fucking shoulder and not expect me to like figure something out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, I would have fully expects you do not figure something out. You're not a medic. You're gonna be able to figure a gun gun wound out.
Speaker 2: All right, man?
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: My shout out of the week is when it's really hot outside and you have to go to a convenience store or something specifically Costco in my mind, and you have to part from a real, far far away place. Maybe it's way out there. It's a Saturday, everybody's at Costco and you're walking. It's muggy outside, the heat index is in the three digit mark, and as you get to the door, you get hit with the fattest gust of wind and AC burst in your body, rejuvenating you and giving you life to something you thought you were about to lose on your way to that Costco. So my shout out of the week is the AC unit. That's fucking dough boys. When you said heat, I was like, fuck, is this take it that first breath?
Speaker 3: AC?
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, But Costco number one, because when you walk through the costco and it hits you your hair, but it'll fuck like hit your hair like that. You're like, oh my god, and you fucking pull it back and you're like, oh, I'm in a waste. It's a cool air right now. It's a phenomenal feeling. Phenomenal feeling, dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: So the boat wave, go ahead? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Well, I think in the the thing you said, the boat wave and you're just waving to people. It's like everyone has that. Motorcycle people have that, people who drive jeeps have that, people who drive raptors have that. When you're driving past your neighbor, you wave to them. It's kind of like a just a polite thing you do when you pass somebody.
Speaker 2: So you don't like when somebody waves at you, and you went back out on.
Speaker 1: The polite thing to do. And I even brought up when people don't wave back. You're like, go fund yourself, dude.
Speaker 2: Ye, so you you enjoy a nice wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even like cigars. Don't like the cigars shut out better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I thought everybody else did a greatjob though. I thought you guys, it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: We can agree on that, right, Look at the boys not on their head.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like to comment that everybody is nodding their head, yes, just for the haters. Yeah, dude, energy was a little different in this pod. A little more quiet today, a little more uh eas new was a long weekend for the boys, but still solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought it was a good pod.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Storytelling, you know what I mean? Yea, what you guys think phenomenal? Keeps it a band? Phenomenal?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Maybe he doesn't. We have one word phenomenal all right. Last thing up, Oh yeah, this mercher right now, as you guys are watching our new merch our fourth of July Merchers out, we created these fucking absolute hitters, dude for the boys in red, white and blue and a freaking eagle, an eagle with electricity. Imagine electricity all around this eagle and the eagles picking up a bus, a red, white and blue bus, and that is you it it's our bus in this thing. This thing is fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: Sick, It's fucking sick, but yeah it's It's in the merch store, in the merch store store dot.
Speaker 2: Barstool Sports Store, dot barstool Sports dot com. Out the dots and you go to brands, you hit busts with the boys and these fucking hitters, because that's what they are, their hitters. I mean, look at all that electricity. I think it's fire.
Speaker 6: If you're a fan of Will Compson, you're a fan of these shirts.
Speaker 2: That's there you go.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, absolutely great shirt.
Speaker 2: Walmart In a nice fucking graphic t Dude. If you like a nice electric wolf shirt, it's just an eagle and we're picking up the bus.
Speaker 1: I love it, dude. Subscribe rate five stars years are keeping us in that top We live in top five now with these last eight weeks we have lived.
Speaker 2: That's all good though.
Speaker 1: That's tough, but usually in the top five. Usually it's usually top five.
Speaker 2: Nearybody, continue to re download.
Speaker 1: All that kind of shit up, yeah, subscribe on subscribe, resubscribe, keep doing all those things things big hugs and tiny also and one more thing. One more Thursday, oh father fathers Thursday, this weekend.
Speaker 2: First one, enjoy your old man. Yeah, my first one. Enjoy your old man. I hope you guys got him something from our store, of course, but enjoy your dad's man for real.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the dad, Happy Father's Day of you, bro, and to you as well.