Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: I just round up Information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you would like to join us. Twenty days to election day, early voting going on in most states. I have said, and I've started the program, we're talking a lot about this is when Democrats hit their back against the wall, they get desperate. And when they get desperate, they go back to their usual playbook. Republicans racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, trans phobic, They want dirty air water, and they want to kill Grandma and grandpa and steal the social security of Medicare. And now it's gone to even another level. James Carvel comparing Donald Trump to an is rally upcoming in Madison Square Garden. It's going to be like, you know, Adolf Hitler. And we've we've heard these comparisons. Kamala Harris on with Charlemagne the God Yes, suggesting yes, we can say Trump will bring in fascism and suggests that Donald Trump will put non white people in camps.
Speaker 3: Listen It's two very different visions for our nation. One mind that is about taking us forward and progress and investing the American people, investing in their ambitions, dealing with their challenges. And the other, Donald Trump is about taking us backward.
Speaker 2: That is about fascism.
Speaker 3: Why can't we just say it? Yes, we can't say that.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Bobby from Georgia and I have a question for Kamala Harris. Could you please respond to Trump's claim that he's going to use the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight to round up immigrants if he wins the election. This law was last used to put Asian Americans in internment camps during World War Two, and I have a sneaking suspicion that if Trump wins, He's going to use this law to put anyone that doesn't look white in camp. And I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you've hit on a really important point and expressed it. I think so well, which is he is achieving his intended effect to make you scared. He is running full time on a campaign that is about instilling fear, not about hope, not about optimism, not about the future, but about fear. And so this is yet another example.
Speaker 2: And then we've got other people all over the media. I mean it's all over fake news CNN, all over MSDNC, and all over the broadcast networks and of course major newspapers in the country as well. I'll just give you a few examples of how insane the rhetoric is getting with only twenty days to go. We'll start with Rafael Warnock, senator from Georgia, Trump will be dangerous to women, and two black men, and then Joylist Behart Trump is a fascist that he wants to send in the military to kill liberals, and Stuart Stevens at MSTNC suggesting Trump supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black votes. Well, obviously, the polls are showing that African Americans, at least in the polling too many seem to be going for Donald Trump. So oh, let's play the race card.
Speaker 6: Listen, if you do not vote as a vote, it's a vote for Donald Trump, it's to send this man one step closer to the White House, which, finally, let me say, will be literally dangerous or so much so. Many of the people that we know dangerous, as we've demonstrated for women, but this man let me remind the black men who are listening to men of color communities of color, he will be dangerous.
Speaker 7: All right, let's talk about fascism for a second, okay, because that came up also. I think that you covered this other part. This is the definition is to find as a political movement that embraces the far right, nationalism, and the forceful suppression of any opposition or all overseeing by an authoritarian government. That definition has Trump's picture next to it in the dictionary. I mean he wants to send the military to attack liberals if he gets in. That is basically and the king of fascism is Mussolini, who spoke better English than he does. And so I think that to say that he's a fascist is completely accurate. I mean, it does fit the definition. He wants to send the military in to attack his opponents. I mean, what more do you really need to hear?
Speaker 4: What is really to fear here is put yourself in the mindset that the Trump campaign really doesn't think it can win either the popular vote or the electoral college. You look at this campaign, it makes no sense. He's not trying to add voters. What they want to do is they want to win the election night until the inauguration. And if they can go in and they can violently disrupt these counting centers, how will states be able to certify elections? He burned down a county center in Arizona. How does the governor certify those elections?
Speaker 8: What world do we end?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: You think they sound desperate? There they are? Anyway here to analyze all of this. Joe Kancha Fox News contributor, author of the bestseller Progressively Worse, Why Today's Democrats Ain't your Daddy's Donkey, And Carol Roth, entrepreneur author of You Will Own Nothing, Your War with a New Financial World Order, thank you both for being with us. Jael's start with you because this is your wheelhouse, the media and how corrupt they are. None of what they have said is true.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: The only one that made any sense on this, and he's going to vote for Kamala Harris is Bill Maher. And he said, well, I could tell you what I'm going to do if Donald Trump wins. He goes, I'm gonna write jokes about him every week and tell those jokes, and I'm going to do my job every day, and I'm not going anywhere and it's kinda you know, of God for big Kamala Harris wins, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not living in this ridiculous space where I'm leaving the country again.
Speaker 3: Think it.
Speaker 2: You know, they're trying to scare people that might be vulnerable to these this this fear mongering. What's your reaction, Sean.
Speaker 8: I have a whole chapter on Bill Maher actually in my book progressively worse because I call him one of the last voices of reason in the Democratic Party. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but his worldview and his perspective of his own party. He has literally said, I haven't left the Democratic Party.
Speaker 9: They've left me.
Speaker 8: They've gone so far to the left and so crazy. And you've got to admire somebody who goes on that show every week in that studio in Los Angeles, knowing what his studio audience has made up of, and says the things that he says, and calling out his own party for basically sounding crazy. And that's how they sound. This is a matter of sounding crazy versus common sense. As for Kamala Harris, as far as going on all these shows to try to gain black voters. If we're twenty days away from the election and a black candidate for president is still having trouble getting black voters to support her to a level that they supported an old white guy like Joe Biden, that is a huge problem for her. And we've talked about this, I'll say it again. If she's falling short in the black vote, then she's not going to win Georgia because she can't run up the score in Atlanta. She's not going to win Pennsylvania because she can't run up score in Philadelphia. She's not going to win Michigan because she can't run up the score in Detroit. So she doesn't have that vote, and she's struggling with the Hispanic vote, I mean mightily struggling. We're talking about Hillary Clinton won Hispanics by forty points in twenty sixteen, and she's still lost and Kamala does not have that support. That's a big problem. And she doesn't have the unions Firefighters union in Michigan. Yesterday I said, we're not endorsing anybody, means we're not behind Jakamala. You're not an auto workers rank and file don't like her, steel workers don't like her teamsters don't like her, restaurant workers don't like her. So without that core constituency that Democrats have relied on to barely win elections, if they're not with her, boy, that's that desperation that we're hearing now from all these so called media members who can only talk about fascism and how horrible Trump is because they can't talk about the issues because they know that he's on the right side of those issues. It sounds so pathetic, but actually it's kind of delicious on some of them. Also, if you're.
Speaker 2: All for common sense anyway, Yeah, Saudi House does say we in the media need to do more to help Kamalaw Like, oh, is that your job? Okay, what's your take, Carol?
Speaker 11: It actually is their job, Sean who We've seen the gas lighting that has come from the Democratic Party that is being repeated by the corporate press, and I think that across demographics, people are sick of hearing that. You know, they heard that the economist was great and that there was going to be no inflation and that there would be you know, there's border issues, there's no border issues, and so on and so forth. And at the same time, you know, we we have empirical evidence. We have three and a half years where people have lived under Kamala Harris, and we have almost four years of Trump as well, and so people understand the reality. The creating of this pretend narrative that these things are going to happen when people can go back to their own lived experience sounds desperate and is really a gut punch for people who are just trying to be able to pay the rent, pay for their food, and so on so forth.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that they have overplayed their hand, and I think this rhetoric is landing on deaf ears. I might be wrong, Joe Kanca, but they have thrown every name possible at Donald Trump, fascist, Nazi. I mean, you know, now they're really going in hard on the race card. And she's now offering what I would argue is unconstitutional programs only for African Americans and I'm not talking about reparations, but only special you know, forgivable loans to African Americans. And I don't think that would pass a constitutional muster. On top of the fact that I think there's a lot of pandering involved too, will these tactics of playing the race card and pandering work.
Speaker 8: Well, here's the thing that you know, when you read the story, if you have young kids, like I know the boy you cried wolf, you say these things after a while, and they tend to lose their impact. So we're not talking about like, hey, Donald Trump is this new candidate, and boy, they're really going after him in the kitchen. Think as far as racism and fascism and senophobia and all this stuff. This has been going on now for more than nine years. Remember June of twenty fifteen, that's how long ago is when he went down the Golden escalator at Trump Tower. And they've been saying these things ever since, in the same places, over and over again. All I know is I look at the polling and look, I know you can't trust polls, but I trust trends. And all I know is ever since that Vice presidential debates on it seems like there has been a real shift change. That Jadavan said that well that night, and Tim Waltz looks so utterly buffoonish, like a goofy eighty sitcom dad, that that's when things really start to turn around. Then Trump does that Butler rally in Pennsylvania. Then Kamala does this so called media blitz where it has not gone well for in any way, shape or form. She's talking yesterday about how we have to explore possibly reparations, where the founder of Black Entertainment Network BT he says that'll cost something like fourteen trillion dollars. Yeah, we could afford that. She's gotten back to twenty nineteen Kamala in terms of when she speaks, her numbers go down and saying things profoundly, way way to the left when she's supposed to be running to the center. Those three factors right now have the win that Trump's back, and I know it's just the betting markets, but he's gone down. He's gone from down five a month ago to up more than twenty points in terms of his chances of winning. And now he leads in every swing state in terms of the polling averages, not just picking one pole but all poles. So he is peaking at the right time. She's going backwards at the wrong time. And I think tonight on Fox News, when Breckbear has it for thirty minutes straight, no commercials, more importantly, no editing in any way, shape or form, we get to see her unfiltered. I think that's going to be really the beginning of the end for her. I really believe that.
Speaker 2: Do you think the name calling has diminishing returns, Carol Ross?
Speaker 11: I really do. And again as to Joe's points, if we didn't have the experience, and we hadn't lived under the epic gas lighting, that perhaps it would take on a life of its own. But so much of it is projection. When you hear something like fascism, when you hear something like, you know, the demo one Party control, you know, this is the party that swapped out their candidate in the middle of the night. This is a party this going after people on social media for misinformation. So it's not only do we not believe it about the other candidate, we really are reminded that this is something that you do in and of itself. And I do think that when people are struggling so much in their unities economically, when people are worried that illegal aliens are being treated better than they're being treated, even in you know, very blue areas like Chico, Chicago and New York City, it really does become a slap in the face. Why are you sitting and talking about those things instead of the things that are important to me. And then, of course we know that she can't talk about those because her track record over the last three and three quarters of years has been abysmal. So I do think that whole thesis of diminishing returns may be even more accelerated in this particular case than it might otherwise be.
Speaker 2: Right, quick break more with Joe Conchay and Carol Roth on the other side. That we'll hit the phones eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. And three weeks from today we will likely be talking about election results. I don't know if we'll have all the results in, but we'll be talking about them for sure. A quick break right back, your calls also coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: You may remember David Muir fact checking, which JBC said they weren't going to do, and the debate with Donald Trump and Kamala Harris on the issue about FBI crime being down, and here's how that went out.
Speaker 1: Crime here is up and through the roof, despite their fraudulent statements that they made crime in this country is through the roof. And we have a new form of crime is called migrant crime, and it's happening at levels that nobody thought possible.
Speaker 4: President Trump, as you know, the FBI says, overall violent crime is actually coming down in this country.
Speaker 1: But excuse me, the FBI defraud. They were defrauding statements. They didn't include the worst cities, They didn't include the cities with the worst crime. It was a fraud, just like their number of eight hundred and eighteen thousand jobs that they said they created turned out to be a fraud.
Speaker 2: Now we have a real clear investigations that's on RealClearPolitics dot com and it goes on. When the FBI originally released the final crime data for twenty twenty in September twenty twenty three, it reported the nation's violent crime rate fell two point one percent. That has been and remains the Democratic talking point to counter Donald Trump's claims of soaring crime. I've already given out statistics on this program from the DOJ that showed, yeah, violent crime is up and its way up. But now, very very very quietly, the FBI has had to revise those numbers, releasing new data for the year in question twenty twenty two showing the violent crime increased four point five percent. That means that Donald Trump was correct and David Muir was wrong, and the Democrats have been lying about it the entire campaign. The new data includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, aggravated assaults. The Bureau has been at the center of partisan storms. It made no mention of these review visions in their September twenty twenty four release. Why not, Now, this is what we talk about when we talk about a weaponized system of justice. Why would they do that? The actual changes in crime are extensive. I mean, you look at the updated report for twenty twenty two, there were eighty thy twenty nine more violent crimes than in twenty twenty one, an additional one thousand, six hundred and ninety nine murders, seven thousand, seven hundred and eighty rapes, thirty three thousand, four hundred and fifty nine robberies, thirty seven thousand, ninety one aggravated assaults. The question naturally arises, should the FBIS twenty twenty three numbers be believed because without the increase and the drop in violent crime, it just is, you know, you just can't trust it. Just like every every month you get economic numbers, and then maybe a month two month later, you find out, oh, they get the headline they want, Oh great news, inflation is coming down. And then the revised numbers come in a month or two later, and you don't get the big splash, the big headline, the big fanfare. I mean, it just shows you there's so many powerful institutions that just work against the American people instead of serving the American people. It's just sad. All right, let's get to our phones. David in the Buckeye state of Ohio. David, Hi, how are you glad? You called?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 13: Sean? How are you okay? Well, I here's the thing with the FEMA. You're talking about FEMA and they talk about the seven hundred and fifty dollars. And I worked with Hurricane Sandy on the claim side of things an operation center from November two when that hit and through February back then.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you work did you work for FEMA.
Speaker 13: York, the New York No? I did not work for FEMA. I worked in a capacity of doing claims if they set up operations that have call centers that do the claims for people. But I interacted with the FEMA process a lot because the actual claims of the flood claims that come in and working those and then understanding how the limitations are there for that. So when people are initially getting those claims in for their seven or things dollars, these people have nowhere to go. They're getting money to them the first thing they can authorize is that. But a lot of them initially are getting turned down. There's a lot of clerical errors or missing documents. It happens a lot, and that's one of the issues you're going to You wanna look at the people want to look at. They don't want to give up. I know they're working with someone a worker of mine that has a friend in the in the Black Mountain area in Nashville. But they also he applied, he's law enforcement. He applied, he got turned down. He lost his house, he watched this roof cave in and everything. He got turned down. But they have these problems, a big bureaucracy, and when they're actually applying for these things to get the seven and fifty, that's just the initial Then the adjusters go out and they do the flood stuff and they look at all the flood issues, and that's flood insurance. But then you have your house insurance. So if you divide your home visibly, anything below you work on that ground floor, that's the flood insurance. But they don't touch coverage for anything above, and they don't touch coverage for things in your home. They touch on anything it's attached to your home, your heater, your furnace, your washer, dryer, things like that, and the guts and maybe electrical. But that's what flood insurance deals with. And that's if you have flood insurance. Of course in this case, is that's the case by case, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people don't have it. I mean that's the problem. If you're not in a flood zone, most people don't have that. And exactly, you know, this is what makes it such a tragedy. And then to add insult to injury, then you find out the monies that are supposed to be emergency relieve money for Americans. You know, well mayorc Is first saying that, oh, we don't have enough money for a hurricane season. I'm like, why not. Then you find a billion plus dollars had literally been rated to help Haris Biden illegal immigrants, and we didn't know about that, and it's frustrating. And even still, you know, all the reports, anecdotal reports I'm getting on the ground is still the government has not done the right thing for the people in North Carolina. They're not done the right thing for the people of Georgia and other states, and they're waiting for help and support and aid, and their entire lives have been turned upside down. And it's sort of like, Okay, the hurricane came and the hurricane went, and for those people that lost everything, you know, oops, you know, sorry, And and this seems to be very little love and concern on the part of government. And this is why I don't understand why people, you know, trust government. You know, what is government doing so successfully? How are your school systems? Now, they're a good school There are good school districts in the country, they really are. They usually tend to be in wealthy neighborhoods. You know, if you look at any big city in America, you know, cities that have been run by liberal Democrats for decades, and New York City is a case in point. And you look at the test scores of kids, you know, they're atrocious, and we're failing these kids at a very high level and it's all preventable. Is it smart to implement what is the most radical environmental agenda ever? And for Kamala Harris to have said that she wants to sew oil companies and stop offshore drilling and eliminate fracking, but only because she needs Pennsylvania in this election? Does she change her mind?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: Are you better off than you were four years ago? Who is the real Kamala Harris? We're twenty days out of this election and nobody can get can give an honest answer, and she's not being honest and it's it's frustrating. Anyway, I do appreciate your call, my friend. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. Chris in Texas, the great state of Texas. God bless Texas. What's up, Chris? How are you?
Speaker 9: Hey? Sean? I'm good. You're a great American?
Speaker 13: Hey, thank you?
Speaker 2: My friends? Are you? What's up?
Speaker 9: For Obama to scold and be ray Blackman not voting for Kmala is just outright putting skin color over content of characters because he knows she has none. And it's because of you conservative pop radio and TV. It shows her mouth seasons has been exposed. Biden did the same exact thing when he made his VP at DEI Higher, and now they're in a panic.
Speaker 2: Well made his You mean you think that Kamala Harris was I don't no idea why I pick Kamala Harris. I'm not I'm not going to make that assumption, but I will say this, he is not prepared to be president. I really, you know. More I see and listen to her, and the more that we have examined her in her own words and her radical views, the more I know she is so extreme, so radical, that if these policies are ever implemented, the country we know will never look be the same again. I don't know how you reverse the greed New Deal. I don't know how you reverse ev mandates once you put you know, hundreds of billions of dollars into it. I don't know how you reverse open borders with people that have not been vetted and then offered the Mantatha citizenship and a free sex change operation on top of it. I don't know how you return to law and order, you know, I just don't know anyway. Appreciate the call, my friend, Thank you for being with us. I hope you'll vote for Ted Cruz in Texas. He definitely needs support the throwing a ton of money at him to defeat him. Here in the Free State of Florida, we got Blake standing by, Hey, Blake, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 13: Shawn?
Speaker 12: Thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 10: So watching what happened up in Tennessee and North Carolina, I was real I understood that we need to get as much work as we can, people as we can out to those two states to help get the vote out. And I wanted to give people an example of how successful it can be with Ron de Santis and Rick Scott.
Speaker 12: Because Hurricane Michael hit the Bay County area of the Panhandle, and I have some friends of mine who put together a team of about sixty five people who went out and walked that entire area and the voter differential out in Bay County out in the Panhandle. Because of the work they did, actually got Rip Scott and got Ron DeSantis into the office. So we need to get people to go out to Tennessee, and we need to get people who go out to North Carolina to northern Georgia to go out and help people get to the bulls it will work, which it did for Ron desantas it did for Rick Scott, numerically can be proven.
Speaker 2: I have I have been in contact with people asking the question about people that want to vote, and you know, people that have been displaced, and apparently in places like North Carolina and Georgia, accommodations are being made that have been agreed to. Laura Trump confirmed that on TV two nights ago, and I you know, it's a lot to ask of people that lost everything, you know, but I think if you know, obviously this is an inflection point for the country. I'm sure a lot of people, regardless of their personal situation, don't want to relinquish their right to vote in this election, and I think that hopefully they'll be able to all get out and vote and also rebuild their lives. It would be nice to have a president that actually was hands on and gotten more involved, you know, Ronda Santis, Governor Kemp, governor McMaster. They all prestaged, you know, thousands of people, thousands of utility trucks, you know, supplies, food, water, necessities for people to come in right behind Hurricane Helene and Milton, for example, and the federal government did nothing, and a week later they had spent four million dollars. That was it, and they didn't even have search and rescue teams. If anything, they inhibited volunteer groups from doing their jobs, that doing the jobs they themselves should have been doing. October seventh was the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history. It would have been the equip a forty thousand dead Americans in a day based on their population. Side, guys, thousands of Americans taken off American soil, hostage, and the war rages on today. You have a ran now it's a forefront war. You got the hoodie rebels, you got Hezbolah in the north at a Lebanon, you got Hamas out of the south in Gaza, you got ballistic missiles from Iran. And Israel and her people are facing attacks from enemies on all sides. Now, the need of people that have been displaced, they need food, water, shelter, medicine, they need care. And that's where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews comes in. They have done a phenomenal job because of your generosity providing that food, providing that shelter, providing those you know, satisfying those needs for people during wartime and in the middle of a crisis. You know, since the war started, thousands of reservists every day, Israeli citizens. They have had to leave their families and served their country. You know, soldiers have been injured. Families need support. Whatever you can give. If everybody listening to my voice right now that has the means could give one hundred and fifty dollars the fellowship that helps them provide the food and bare necessities to these families and just help them survive during during this time of battling radical Islamic terrorism. Anyway, please join us and letting those families know that you stand with Israel, you stand against radical Islamic terrorism, and please call now make your gift eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight if CJ online at supportif CJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org. Exposing, uncovering, unpacking the lies of the left every day. This is the Sean Hannity Show. All right, that's going to wrap thing us up for today. We have Brett Bear's interview with Kamala Harris Well, a full coverage of that tonight, and reaction from Brett Bhair only interviews she's done on Fox Nuke Gingrich. We have new poll numbers. Robert Kahelly and Matt Towery will join us. Lindsey Graham, Sarah Carter, Charles Pain. Just set your DVR. Hannity tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight. Thank you for making this show possible. Only nineteen days as of tomorrow, till an inflection point election. See you tomorrow. So the FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. Now you have people, these cyber criminals all across the world. They're targeting American homeowners. And what they'll do is they'll steal your home title. Everybody's title is online. They'll transfer to their name, take out loans on your home, and leave you with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. If you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Is no better way that I know of than home title loock dot com. Now I've arranged for you. My listeners have fifty percent off home title locks, triple lock protection that's twenty four to seven monitoring of your home title. You'll get urgent alerts if God forbid anything has changed, and most importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid, you're a victim of fraud, now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's Home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity