Speaker 1: It's nine O one with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. Oh my god, welcome to another episode of nine O two one. OMG, this is gonna be a good one, you guys, because I'm the only one to watch the episode apparently. Yeah, I'll tell you guys all about it, and uh you let me know how you feel because Amy watched the wrong episode.
Speaker 2: You guys the best. I watched the best episode of all time, and.
Speaker 3: So I watched part of that episode as well.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait until next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 1: Well, why why don't we just wrap this up now and just skip on ahead to next week? Then?
Speaker 2: No, I think this is the castaway. This is the castaway episode of nine two.
Speaker 4: Omg.
Speaker 2: This Jenny's alone on an island.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I'll tell you my castaway like this was like Charles Rosen's Wet Dream episode and we were all just living it.
Speaker 1: Basically. You kind of are accurate.
Speaker 2: The good news is, Jenny, I've been to a Rolling Stones concert, so if.
Speaker 3: We apparently no, actually Jenny didn't go.
Speaker 1: Jenny, I had no recollection of ever being at a Rolling Stones concert, but it appeared as if I was at one. Okay, you were there. Yeah, I was there. I wasn't like on the floor and the gen pop with you guys.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Up in some weird booth by myself, completely alone.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you just explain?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just talk about it.
Speaker 3: We'll just Okay, where do you want to start?
Speaker 2: We'll tell you where.
Speaker 1: This season five, episode twelve, Rock of Ages aired November twenty third, nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: Synopsis. It's a Rolling Stones takeover. The Beverly Hills bunch head to the Rose Bowl to watch the legendary rock stars. But first Brandon beats Alex Diaz and keeps his gig at sea as see you. President, Dylan cuts ties with the peach Pit and with Valerie. Kelly gets VIP treatment at the Stones concert, Ray sneaks down it in to see the show, and Steve's name dropping gets him nowhere as usual.
Speaker 1: Directed by David sam All, written by Larry Mullin the uh yeah, this was pretty much Larry's dream episode.
Speaker 2: Maybe CHR.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 1: They got to be like, they've got to be diehard Rolling Stones fans, given their age and their demographic and like the music that they grew up. They were on set the whole time. I think actually that Larry was in the episode. No, she's right, she's right, Yeah, he he actually was. He I'm looking now at the guest starring was a roadie. Road He actually spoke to you in the episode and kicked you guys off stage because Ray somehow thought it would be fun to get up on a completely empty stage at the Rose Bowl like that would happen right romantic and sing to you.
Speaker 3: I loved every second of it. I remember it fondly.
Speaker 2: So wow, I have a funny story.
Speaker 3: I have one too, keep going it.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the details of the episode, I can bring everyone back to the time if they want.
Speaker 3: Whoa okay, okay, to go back to whole time.
Speaker 2: The Rolling Stones were like such sort of a big deal even amongst our age at that time that some guys I know, just before this started a party that still lives on today that is called the Mick Jagger Party, and it celebrates Mick Jagger's birthday every year. So basically like the party happens right around his birthday. They have a Rolling Stones cover band play. It's in Tahoe. All these kids go.
Speaker 3: She knows way to meat details you've actually been there. Look, she's like, of course, I've been to the Paja or whatever the addresses.
Speaker 2: And it started with kids that were basically our Age, meaning maybe just our Age a hint older, so that this episode was iconic. It wasn't just like your mom's favorite band. It was also like at at the time, our Age was like losing their bleep over the stone.
Speaker 1: No, this was a huge episode, you guys.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: It was like unlike any other episode of nine or two I know that you'll ever see for.
Speaker 3: Sure about to compare it to the time Bert Reynolds came on the show.
Speaker 1: No, okay, that was that was different. That was a different, whole, different kind of episode. Uh, this one was like I loved it because everybody had like a purpose. Everybody was kind of like focused on the same centrical thing, and everybody was going to the concert everybody. Dylan, who's in rehab and you really missed some fireworks there, and uh, and Valerie, who was I don't know what she was doing being Valerie. She was talking to Dylan at rehab and saying goodbye. That's oh, and then she walked in on Jim and Cindy, Uh, getting jiggy with it.
Speaker 3: Which she wasn't with you at the at the concert.
Speaker 1: Nope, okay.
Speaker 2: We always do love a thing she was with you in the concert that gets the group together. I do like a thing that gets the whole group together.
Speaker 3: I have a Mick Jagger story. When I was with you know, the bad boyfriend and my late teens, I was with a friend that was at like, what was it, Sunset, Remember Sunset Marquis. They had like the bungalows and yeah for this so at this like party, but it wasn't a party. There was only like five people, and Mick Jagger was there stop and everyone was just like oh, partying and doing. And I remember being at a table with Mick Jagger crying over this bad boyfriend and him giving me really solid advice and him being like, he treats you horrible. You deserve better. He didn't know me. And I will always look fondly on that. Mick Jagger could have done whatever he wanted, and he had all these bevy and beauties around, and he ignored them to give a young girl who was going through a distrustful, like abusive relationship, really solid advice. And I've always wanted to see him and thank him for that. I never have, but I saw him on stage chair.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: The fact that you just casually told that, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was like better than any parent advice could give, but like as a.
Speaker 2: Cool well he knows relationship.
Speaker 3: I know, and he knows you were going through that because I told him.
Speaker 1: At Sunset Marquis, I did so my friend.
Speaker 3: I was sitting there crying. I'd had a bad night, like he'd obviously been horrible to me and abandoned me somewhere there, and I was there with a friend and we walked in and he was like, well, what's wrong with this one? And I was like, she's like, oh, she has this horrible boyfriend and she knew him. She's like, you should tell him he's horrible to her. And he was like, what's going on. I was like, you're just.
Speaker 2: Casually telling Mick Jagger your love life. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: And I wasn't even like, oh my god, it's Mick Jagger. I was just like, so this happened, and then this happened, and then there was a watch involved in my friend Jenny beat him up in a limo, and then.
Speaker 1: Would that be me? This Jenny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one of the best moments of that bad relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh you're welcome, thank you.
Speaker 3: But Mick Jagger was good. He's a nice guy. He's one of the good ones.
Speaker 1: He seems like a nice guy. He's very good at entertaining the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is.
Speaker 1: Were you all at the Rose bul Yeah? How could we not be at the Rose bul It was like roseb Oh you didn't see it. The Rose Bowl was very prominently displayed and advertised and talked about.
Speaker 2: I don't want to bring up France, but nobody was in France.
Speaker 1: Nobody was in France.
Speaker 2: Just say so. Sometimes they figure it out. Wait, so just tell me everything, Tell me everything, tell me everything.
Speaker 1: What do you want to know? Let's start with that.
Speaker 2: Well one is, I want to know why Claire and David don't like the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 1: Well, they're too cool for it. They're above it.
Speaker 2: What is it like the Rolling Stones? People are trying to get tickets today for the Rolling Stones current tour.
Speaker 1: Well, they are above it before they go, and then once they get their Claire starts to like it, and then David joins in because that's what David does.
Speaker 2: What do you guys remember from this episode.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing, A little bit more than nothing, but a little bit less than everything. But I have a reason why. So there were trailers that we had set up because we all got ready and them before, and it was like down. They had to take us up far in like golf carts to get there and get us through people to put us in the Sorry, I'm not a concert person in the stands.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, what a hot mess. Like all y'all who were so famous at the time.
Speaker 3: Right, I guess we didn't notice that part, but they noticed that part, so they were watching all of that. So in one of the trailers, I don't know who started this, but somebody had a joint. Oh my god, do you remember this? So you were there?
Speaker 1: Wait, you're talking about wacky Tobacci. Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: This is so controversial. So it was me and other cast members. I just want to point out I did not bring it because I was not an avid pot smoker, which is why I did that night and got so paranoid that I was freaking out during those scenes because I already hate concerts because they terrified me with so many people. And then I had a little uh poof of something and I was like, ooh, but it was me and uh some other cast members and perhaps some crew members. And then there was the knock, knock, knock at the door, and it was our producer Chuck Roseen like, hey, guys.
Speaker 2: Are ready to go?
Speaker 3: I want to give you the pep talk that hell, this is gonna go because we got one shot to film this. Everybody ready. Nope, nobody was ready because we were all stoned. So uh yeah, we all piled out there going okay, what do we do? And he's like, okay, you got one shot at filming this, and uh and go, well.
Speaker 1: Now it makes sense. You guys look like you were having a really good time.
Speaker 2: At the show. My figure, how high you actually were if you were sharing one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that much, but not that there.
Speaker 3: Yet we weren't all super smokers and in a big crowd like that, and I'm scared of concerts anyway, it was not good.
Speaker 2: Obviously we should stay the obvious that the reason this episode is so hard to find is, of course because of the Rolling Stones music in the.
Speaker 1: Originals AuAl footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah and here you got me Rockin' when Jim puts on the song, and then I think Jim and Cindy danced to It's only rock.
Speaker 1: And roll, But yeah they if you want to call it dancing, that's some Yes they do dance. But Jim is hungry, I tell you. He is so excited that the kids are out of the house and he's ready.
Speaker 2: He's ready for some making.
Speaker 4: Whoopee, make that third baby.
Speaker 2: Also, before you tell more, Jenny, of the episode that I didn't see this time. Uh, you know, there's a deleted scene where Little Richard visits the peach Pit after after the concert.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're right, yep.
Speaker 2: So this is the episode that Little Richard comes and it never it's it got cut, which is so weird that I don't know why. Huh mm hmm.
Speaker 1: To have on the cutting round floor.
Speaker 2: What's gonna say, like you'd think you think they'd get it in there. Yeah, anyway, continue continue with what talking about.
Speaker 3: That's what I remember talking. I was stilling the rest of the episode, No clue, keep going, well, I know what.
Speaker 2: Happens obviously the peach pit. So Rush and Steve gets is if they get the peach pit back, they get it, they get Dylan shares. If I remember that, suddenly.
Speaker 3: She loves to mention Rush, I.
Speaker 1: Don't recall any of this in the episode, because uh, Nat and Steve do go to visit dill Wig in rehab.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Willie the Cook also visits Dylan and reheb Yes, he does.
Speaker 1: He goes with Nat and Steve to talk peach pit business yep with Dylan and and they're walking out. The scene's basically over, and Dylan says to Willy why you never talked to me or something? You never say anything, And Willy says something really profound like you're just such an idiot, or basically like I don't you get yourself into so much trouble. I don't need to talk to you, You do it on your own kind of a comment. And he was so good. He was a really good actor in that scene.
Speaker 2: So that is when Dylan agrees to sell his share of the peach pit to Willie.
Speaker 1: No Willy becoming the co owner.
Speaker 2: I believe to Steve, but he's obviously getting the money from Rush.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want Steve to be the owner of the peach bit. His head's gonna get even bigger and flated.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, he's he's walking around like he owns the Rose Bowl like he's a Rolling Stones manager basically that he can't get in and Donna has to rescue him. But actually Ray rescues him by giving him a vendor pass so he can come in as the guy that's selling the popcorn.
Speaker 3: I remember that's.
Speaker 1: How Donna and yeah, yeah, they got in because they had to put on their outfits and sell stuff. And then they put Steven a ridiculous popcorn selling man outfit and he and he you know, immediately takes it off and you all did.
Speaker 2: Where you can also see the Rolling Stones within the same shot.
Speaker 1: Probably not, they're more like looking at the specifically, when Brandon shows up, miraculously he can get from Beverly Hills to the Rose Bowl within the timeframe of one song that the Stones play.
Speaker 3: But that's not even thirty years ago. There wasn't traffics, no, and uh.
Speaker 1: And then so there's shots of him and Andrea because he takes her really enjoying the concert, and you can tell it's actual concert footage and you can tell they're really really watching it. And then there's footage of Tory of Donna and Ray and Steve and some random girl I don't even know who she is. Dancing with her.
Speaker 3: Hmm, did I and marry her? No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Claudette, Well, does anybody know who that is? No?
Speaker 2: But is that the woman that was in there?
Speaker 1: That's the character's name?
Speaker 2: What's the that's the character's name?
Speaker 3: Who played? Are you guys? I'm curious?
Speaker 1: Her name is Renee?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 1: She played Claudet wells is this ringing something?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: Waiting?
Speaker 2: But no way Renee?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how do you spell.
Speaker 1: Are an ee parent p A r e NT?
Speaker 2: That makes sense because he probably was like I want to bring my girl to the Rolling Stones because you guys obviously went well.
Speaker 1: They were having a good time in the crowd.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys, she's somebody, I'm telling you. And I found myself.
Speaker 1: Being like, wow, this is really cool is and wondering like all this. They had a lot of b roll footage of the actual concert on the stage at Rose Bowl, behind the drummer on the stage out at the at the audience, like really great footage, And I was like, is this original content that our show captured?
Speaker 4: I believe so.
Speaker 2: I think what I can't figure out is if not too that.
Speaker 3: Was that was Ian's girlfriend? I'm telling you, I not it.
Speaker 1: Was who is this Wells lady? Where's she come from?
Speaker 3: Wait? I feel like, what were the shots like of us sitting there watching it? Because I feel like they had cameras set up on our seats or something that I mean, they didn't have people like standing there because it would block everybody's view from the concert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yours was yours, and Rays was more of a close up kind of situation. And then Steve and this Claudette Wells was like a full frame them dancing in the crowd.
Speaker 3: Wait, and it wasn't Claire and David.
Speaker 1: And Clara and David also another similar shot to you and Ray Very.
Speaker 3: It couldn't have been handheld that they gave to us in our pockets and we'd put them out or had them up nothing. I'm trying to remember how it was filmed, but.
Speaker 1: It seemed like there was somebody in front of you, but that was a camera blocked probably with like a small I'm guessing like a small camera.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like maybe they were in the row before and they just were like, like, I don't know, how did it not block everybody?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look at it right now. So you can see it.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was we know, I don't remember, was definitely handheld cameras.
Speaker 2: It looks like handheld cameras to be very shaky. Yeah yeah, and then you see you guys kind of running. What I can figure out is how did they clear all those extras? They obviously probably just put signs at the end they did you could be on O. And then my question that I keep wondering is did the Rolling Stones agree to do this promotionally or did nine O two and zero pay a fortune for this? I mean, it's basically a concert episode, Like if you watch it, it's like what you would see in the Taylor Swift movie.
Speaker 3: And then it was just like it was a whole big like comeback tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think they had I think they were geniuses and did this promotion.
Speaker 1: Across I think so too, Like they took advantage of the platform that the show had, and the show took advantage of the fame that they had. I think that was a perfect marriage. Yes, and it was really exciting. It was exciting to watch.
Speaker 2: And there is Steve with the random girl. That makes it make sense that that was his girlfriend because he obviously was like, fine, I'll do this, and I just want to be able to bring my girlfriend because there's even a scene where he's sort of touching her waist.
Speaker 1: I don't remember a girlfriend named Renee.
Speaker 3: I do remember girlfriend named Rey. That's the only reason it makes sense.
Speaker 2: And Brandon and Andrea are watching pretty close up Steve's dancing. Donna and Ray are in their white outfit that obviously something spilled on, like a bunch of ketchup or something, or a slushy because she's Donna's kind of got spillage on that white bow tie shirt thing. I mean, it's pretty epic. It's pretty epic. I'm not gonna lie like it's kind of insane that this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted as as Kelly. I wanted to be down there on the floor with my friends dancing because she was sequestered up in the bizarre booth with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sort of sucks because.
Speaker 3: Donnds anything like why they chose to do that with your character.
Speaker 1: I mean, there had to have been like a reason of like availability or something, because it just didn't really track.
Speaker 2: It's what we call in the industry run and gun too, because it's like it's not litwell like meaning you can barely tell at one point that it's Claire and David. So they're just like they brought the Rolling Stones probably said you get to shoot these two songs. This is like so run and gay.
Speaker 3: Yea was that there was no rehearsal. We just went go and they were like people were frantic like go lo go, we go, and Tori run and like go and then action like you.
Speaker 2: Can tell and Tory, I sure hope you had a crush on Jamie Walters because watching it, it's like, you guys are real cute watching the concert like couple, and it sort of makes me go, oh, I hope she liked him at the time, because that would have been pretty epic to get to go to a concert with this like crush star and watch the Rolling Stones. Yeah, like this is sort of ast We ended up.
Speaker 3: Just being friends. I think this was like I probably was still in the phase of like will we won't we, and then he like just wanted to be friends, so then we were just friends. We were also high.
Speaker 5: Right, It's sort of insane that this actually exists because and I do actually think it sort of sucks for Jenny that she's away.
Speaker 2: Because this is like footage that you would capture today on your phone, do you know what I mean? And like post like I'm at the Taylor Swift concert, Oh my god, because that's really what it looks like like people should go. And even if you can't find the whole episode, watch on YouTube the scene where the Rolling Stones are performing, because it's actually kind of unbelievable to have this or to have been at that show.
Speaker 1: I've gotten to do that, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because like you think about the people that were at Like Jenny, I know you went to Taylor at the you know, at the State at the Sofi, but I don't know if you were there the night she filmed her concert special, like to be able to say I was at the Rolling Stones show at the Rose Bowl the night they filmed nine oh two one oh there as well, Like dude, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Like for you, like I think we hear that and the two don't line up. We're like Rolling Stones, Oh my god. It's because we're in it. It's hard for us to know how massive it was, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Definitely iconic. Like it's literally insane. I'm watching this footage of the concert and you can tell you guys are in the crowd and it's a real Rolling Stones concert and it's like, what a memory? Like I don't want to be like I don't know whatever, but the Rolling Stones are on tour right now, Like you guys, we have to go, like what, I want to take you and Tory to the Rolling Stones concert when they come to LA because it's like, how iconic is that thirty years later?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god, I'll be like, Nick, remember me, I'm still picking bad relationships, Like I'm totally serious.
Speaker 2: We're going whatever show. I'll make it happen because this is a memory that is. It sucks that this is not easily available to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the Rolling Stones looked to us then so old. Yeah, but they look now they don't look like I mean, they looked really young in the show in this show, right, but we probably thought they were so old.
Speaker 3: Right, and now it all now.
Speaker 2: Well and now you go, oh my god, miss Jagger is like freaking rocking it out every night on stage just like that. Yes, and Nick Jagger is eighty or close.
Speaker 1: To Oh my god, can you imagine? No, I don't want to be doing that when I'm mady.
Speaker 2: Guys like I want to. I want everybody to watch, even if, like I said, this scene that's pretty easily you can find it on YouTube. Oh my god, And you really it sucks Jenny that you're not in it because you see Gabrielle and you see Jason, and they are like also basically in the front row. Somehow they are real close. It looks like Donna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim Jim got them front row center tickets for free.
Speaker 2: Jim crushes. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he didn't go, Like, why wouldn't. Well, he's the one that's the huge fan of the Rolling Stone.
Speaker 3: They blew their budget. They couldn't pay to get them there that night.
Speaker 1: In other breaking news, Brandon is free to be the president now the big courtroom scene happened. I fell asleep for a while. I woke back up and they were like, you got it, mister president.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then he went back to sleep.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I woke up because I was interested in the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: We don't have that stress on our backs anymore.
Speaker 3: Good good Good is that? I mean Alex Diaz is out.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 1: I'm so sick of him wearing the same exact outfit and the fact that he looks like he's thirty seven. I mean, he looks way, way, way too old to be who he's playing. But yeah, yeah, I guess that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Land. Apparently nothing matters. You could do anything and everything.
Speaker 1: Luckily, yeap, Brandon gets to go to the concert because Court is adjourned and he wins. He's triumphant. And then the other storyline is Dylan in rehab, and it was really weird.
Speaker 2: We're making progress with Dylan though, right, Like it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not all physically completely better, not a scratch or a scar, not a band aid, nothing right.
Speaker 2: Remember he.
Speaker 3: Drove off super realistic. Yeah, and after one episode he'll probably be out of rehab next week.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it'll be a.
Speaker 3: Week instead of thirty days.
Speaker 1: So you know, he makes some new friends there, I'm sure. Yeah. Bizarre casting on some in some parts, and really odd to be spotlighting this, these conversations that these characters. It was just a little odd for me, but I was patient with it because I on to get better.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to know. You guys want to go to the Rolling Stones on July tenth or July seventeenth. I think that through July tentsd July tenth will be in La July seventeenth, San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Oh, your town. We should come to you.
Speaker 2: We can. Oh, you guys not even being first of all, I'm being real right now. What if we recreate the trip to San Francisco that you didn't get to go on. We'd go on the cable car, we go to the dim Sum, the whole thing, and then we go to the Rolling Stones. This sounds fun, and we'll film it at all. We'll film it all, film it all and what do you call it on our phones?
Speaker 1: No? You said something?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: Also invite the guys that started in the Jagger party. I can invite the go are you sure, okay? Because they would love to come.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's she's serious. I am PTSD right now because I get scared of concerts. I have a fear of so many people at concerts, and then especially that concert because they made me what did I smoke down? That's smoky, woky. It made me smoke and I was super paranoid.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we'll get you another joint and we'll.
Speaker 2: Take this and we're going to take two tombs and too ad Before.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it gave me gas. I said, it made me paranoid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring my earphones, my earplugs too loud.
Speaker 2: Of our comfy sneakers.
Speaker 3: We can knit.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to eat hot dogs. My doctor told me I'm not allowed to eat hot dogs, so we won't be having Ah, that's way why that's really bad for you. I don't want to bad for you, like God bless the hot dog industry, but like my doctor's like, they're not a great call.
Speaker 1: It's not a great meal.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's worse things in life, for sure. That's the only thing you gotta lose. I mean you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, you guys. Can you guys, I'm serious about this.
Speaker 3: We're ignoring you. I know. Ready, my bags are. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I'll take care of you. I will take care of you.
Speaker 1: This is true. Amy will take care.
Speaker 2: Of you on July tenth, in La July seventeenth, because I'm getting the tickets, like I'm literally getting the tickets.
Speaker 3: Far ahead.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard, but you have to for I'm a last minute lady. I'll be there. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Put on my calendar. Hold on, yep. If it goes on the calendar, it's happening, Tory, which day do you want?
Speaker 3: I'm put I'm going to win the lot on my calendar, and it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I tried happening. This is happening. It's iconic. So we'll tell we should tell people which show we're going to just to we want to get tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the LA want to make it easier for her if you can come.
Speaker 2: July tenth, La, We're going to the Rolling Stones. I'm sure it's at so fine, but I'll find out.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: This is love It okay.
Speaker 1: In my calendar I'm making.
Speaker 3: I'm inviting Renee parent.
Speaker 2: I, Oh my god, yes.
Speaker 3: Y can I can I invite Jamie Walters to be my day?
Speaker 2: Can you please? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Literally, Tori, I'll just go sit by myself in a corner.
Speaker 2: You know, can you guys seriously wear a white shirt with a black bow tie. I'd be so this is happening. I'm actually maybe gonna pee my pants right now.
Speaker 1: I was a little nervous for this episode of our pod today, being the only one that watched the episode that we were recapping, But I feel like it's gone pretty well. I feel like you guys get the experience from our discussion.
Speaker 2: Dude, everyone in America is buying tickets to the Rolling Stones July tenth because we're recreating That's not why. But okay, we're recreating an episode of nine two called Rock of Ages, which is a Deaf Leopard song but whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're going to see if Amy has moves like Jagger. So there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, next week's episode, if you can find it.
Speaker 2: I think it's in the regular find Oh you can find it. It's easy to watch.
Speaker 1: Episode of season five episode Season five, episode thirteen, Up in Flames, and apparently it's real good.
Speaker 2: Oh ten, it's a ten.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, but I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Okay. It took all my strength to not watch the next frame of the TV Oh oh, sorry, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, is Jenny okay, like, oh, this is the up and flame?
Speaker 3: This is it? This is it exciting?
Speaker 2: I sort of Torri. I sort of wanted her to fall in love with the girl in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh right, is that the stalker?
Speaker 3: I know it's no, I know I kind of did because there's such a moment that you just like, we don't know what's gonna happen. Oh my god, I know when they get a little prayer me Alison, Right, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Was sobbing like a baby.
Speaker 1: Did you think I was gonna burn to death?
Speaker 3: Do you think I was gonna die? Yes? They they made it so realistic that I thought that the number two on the call, she might die. I didn't know. God and Steve from a fan's perspective, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We'll just talk about it next week. But Steve was apoplectic. Yes, he was distraught.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. What about Brandon? I canna, I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: You're not, You're not gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it, watch it, we'll all watch it together, and then we'll talk about it next week. Because that's what this is.
Speaker 3: Exciting.
Speaker 2: Podcast is exciting.
Speaker 3: This we're giving this a score that only one out of three of us watched.
Speaker 1: I give this one a tap.
Speaker 3: But you guys, I can get away with it because I lived it, baby, Amy, you're just ft.
Speaker 2: I lived it by being the audience. And I went to a Rolling Stones concert this same tour, so and I went to the Mick Jagger party. I can't wait to tell those guys we give him a shout out. You gotta, we gotta let them come with That's fine.
Speaker 1: We got plans you guys, so stick with us.
Speaker 2: We'll see all July.
Speaker 1: Tly Stones cool, Bye you guys, Thank you, mah