Speaker 1: Elections that have consequences. Folks, We say that over and over again. We're about to lose the majority in the House if some idiot Republicans can screw that up, and there's a very good chance, say will. But guess what just happened. In the Senate. Democrats were able to shut down the Senate trial for Maorcis's impeachment charges. That's right, it was less than one day. Senate Democrats voted unanimously. Amazing how they know how to stick together while Republicans never stick together and we screw everything up. They voted unanimously to shut down the Senate trial of President Joe Biden's impeached Home Land Security Secretary Myorcis. The first vote of fifty one Democrats to forty eight Republicans with one non voting Republican senator, was reported at three point fifteen Eastern time on Wednesday. The vote, initiated by Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, declared that the first articles of impeachment was quote unquote on constitutional because the charges against my orchists did not rise to the impeachable level of quote high crimes.
Speaker 2: That's what they said.
Speaker 1: Now, the House's articles of impeachment charged my orchists with quote the willful and systemic refusal to comply with the law, including Congress's law that asylum seekers be detained until their legal claims are completed. Obviously, that's something that they have decided to completely just look the other way and not enforce that law. The vote was delayed by the way while Republican senators proposed motions to extend the trial period. Each proposal, yet again showing that Democrats know how to stick together, was defeated with a party line score of fifty one to forty nine. Immediately after the vote, Schumer proposed a vote to take down the second article of impeachment, which said that my archists lied to Congress about border security or a quote unquote breach of public trust. Remember Majorcis said the border is secure, the border is secure, when he knew that millions of illegal immigrants were coming into this country. In fact, he saw the numbers before anyone else did, so he knew he was lying to the country and to Congress when he said over and over again, the border is secure. It's a felony, is what Senator John Kennedy, a Republican from Louisiana said, as he proposed a motion to delay the vote. Republican legislators say the Democrats want to minimize public recognition of the damage caused by Majorcis's refusal to enforce the nation's popular and beneficial immigration laws.
Speaker 2: The evidence is devastating.
Speaker 1: Senator Kennedy went on to say, it will gut them like a fish. And that's exactly why Democrats stuck together in such an incredible way. They made sure, no matter what, that this trial was not going to see the light of day because they knew that the intel and the information, if it was covered by the media keyword, if it was covered by the media, would have been so damning. Because the American people realize that we have an open border. Right now now, while all of this is happening, illegal immigrants in New York are now speaking through translators to complain to the city council there about the free meals and the housing that they are receiving. Yes, this is actually happening in New York City as they are basically on the verge of rioting, demanding better food and better hotels that you and I as taxpayers are paying for. Now, before I play that for you, I want to tell you about my friends over at ammo Squared and let me tell you. If you're like me and you care about having AMMO, you want to make sure that you can protect yourself from your family, that you can go shooting or hunting whenever you need to, and you don't want to be out of AMMO like we were for a year and a half during COVID. That is where ammo Squared comes in. They literally help you stock up on ammunition every month, automatically at amazing pricing. AMMO is delivered on demand or automatically when you need it, and it's stored for free when you don't. That's why I love ammo squared because not only do they take care of all of my AMMO month after month, but their family owned and operated.
Speaker 2: They were started by a husband wife team, Dan and Danielle.
Speaker 1: They are a company that is thought about in one way, being budget friendly and a way for you to stockpile ammunition easily. It is a way to really invest in ammunition. You can buy low and dollar cost average over time, and then cash out when prices skyrocket without ever taking delivery of any physical ammunition.
Speaker 2: I look at it as like a four oh one K of Ammo.
Speaker 1: You can buy as little as a few dollars a month, Yes, as little as a few dollars a month, or let it grow over time, or you can buy a bunch all at once so you have it when you need it now. Typically customers will accumulate three to six months and then they'll ship Ammo to their home. But some ship every month. Others accumulate thousands of dollars worth of Ammo and ship every few years. In twenty twenty, when the store shelves went empty and everybody had trouble finding Amo, Amo Squared, customers just need to ship their amos stored at Amo Square and get it all immediately delivered with just a click of a button, or sell it back for big profits. Go to amosquared dot com slash ben and if you go there right now, you can sign up and get free AMO in your account. Amosquared dot com slash ben. That's amosquared dot com slash beIN to sign up and get free AMO in your account right now, all right. Want you to hear these illegal immigrants in New York speaking through a translator to the government there. This is the New York City government, the city council, demanding better food, better housing as they have broken into the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Shelter to yama in Wawata and Yamuday. But at the shelter the food, my kids cannot eat. The food at the shelter.
Speaker 1: Casue my door man soon you know ur gongo art.
Speaker 2: Ababata Moyamuday.
Speaker 3: And on Ramadan time we couldn't eat because when you come back for on the bricks, the food is not good at all.
Speaker 4: But you're not a man conquer the i alta you do team my al mayahaka there not with a market. Nukugo had a yank the nuku.
Speaker 3: Go certain and they give us two months to stay on the shelter and then you have to go out again with your luggages and the kids and find another place. It's very difficult, uh know.
Speaker 4: Fram you know Sati pie Momari Disnev and dis Nev.
Speaker 3: You janga and also I have a kids that is like eighteen to nineteen until now he doesn't have no school.
Speaker 1: Eighteen to nineteen year olds, he doesn't have no school. This is through translator. A filled room angry illegal immigrants speaking through translators complaining about free meals, free housing, and saying they don't have enough good stuff to do and not enough good schooling for their nineteen year old. That's an adult, by the way. Quote even on Ramadan, we could not eat during breaks because the food is not good at all.
Speaker 2: So so by the way, you.
Speaker 1: Got to you gotta accept everything, including my religion and faith and all the special things. I mean, I'm wondering if they're gonna ask for like gluten free stuff next, Like where do we draw the line.
Speaker 2: This is when you lose a country. Now, that's happening in New York City.
Speaker 1: We also have seen illegal immigrants demanding government aid in California.
Speaker 2: We're seeing it starting to happen.
Speaker 1: In Florida. We're seeing it starting to happen in Texas. They are right now demanding more government subsetats than ever before. And I don't think this is by mistake or by let me rephrase that now, that mistake. I don't think this is by coincidence that they're all doing this right now. I think this is quickly organized. I think this is organized right before the election as a way to buy votes. Hey, if you have friends or legal immigrants, you remember the Democratic Party is willing to sit down with them at the city council and give them a moment even though they're not a citizen of America. They broke into this country and give them a microphone. Same thing in California and all these other places. So what you need to understand right now is that we are the party. This is what Democrats are hoping to come out of this. We are the party. Okay, we are the party that will give you amnesty down the road. But right now, we're giving you better food and we're giving you better hotels. That's what we're giving you right now. This is what's happening in America. So my Orcus, he will walk. I want to be clear about that. Myorcus is going to laugh in your face. My Orcus has repeatedly explained that he supports more migration because of his migrant parents. His sympathy for migrants, he says, and it's a support for quote equity between Americans and foreigners. He also justified as welcome for migrants by saying I will say legal immigrants, but he says migrants, by saying his priorities are above the law and claiming that he needs that the needs of US businesses are quote paramount, regardless of the costs to ordinary Americans that are impacted in this country. This is Joe Biden's America, Americans, last illegal immigrants. First. We're getting a real truthful answer finally from the Attorney General Merritt Garland. Garland was asked today about what is the deadliest drug threat in this country, and I want you to hear his testimony as he was forced to answer questions about just how many Americans are dying because of an open southern border and the fentanyl that is coming across the southern border.
Speaker 5: Senator Moran and I both mentioned in our opening statements, as did you, the continuing fight against the opioid epidemic, substance misuse, the drug cartels. I continue to be very concerned about fentanyl use and poisoning. New Hampshire has lost too many people to fentanyl overdoses. Can you talk a little bit about DJ's efforts to interdict these drugs and efforts to find a way to prosecute those responsible.
Speaker 6: Yes, Senator I have said, and I deeply mean this, that fentanyl is the deadliest a drug threat that this country has ever faced. I've met with families at the DEA, whose children, whose teenagers, whose infants, whose grandparents have died, mostly not even knowing that what they're taking is fentanyl, thinking it's another kind of prescription pill that they were able to get over the internet. We don't even refer to this as overdoses anymore, for this as drug poisoning, because that's what it is. So we are facing this with the urgency it requires, and we are trying to dismantle the entire network. So the network begins in China. It begins with the precursor companies that sell the precursor temple excuse me, chemicals that are necessary to make faentanyl through Mexico. So we have charged a number of those companies. We have indicted a number of their officials. We have even been able to snare some of them, the officials when traveling outside of China. The Treasury Department has sanctioned those companies so people cannot deal with them. Some of them are regular prescription drug companies, so sanctions are quite important. Then we moved to Mexico and the importation of these precursors. I've traveled to Mexico myself three times. Deputy Attorney General, I believe at least three times. Many other parts of our law enforcement apparatus have done the same to persuade them to cut off access to these precursors, to register them, and they have done. They have done some of what what we've.
Speaker 7: Asked, not all, but that has been important.
Speaker 6: Then, the chemicals are made into fentanyl in Mexico, primarily in laboratories. We have again on my visits, we have urged the Mexican government, particularly the Mexican military of the army and the Marines who are responsible, have taken over this task to destroy those lambs, and they have done some, but not as much as we would like. We have indicted the principal cartel leaders, including the sons of El Chapo, the so called Sheppidos of the Sinaloa cartel, as well as leaders of the Jalisco No Generation cartel. That's those two are the principal drivers of fetanyl trafficking in the United States.
Speaker 1: So this is the part that I think should insult the most every one of you that's listening. It should be the fact that what they're saying to you in his testimony to Congress today, while they're saying that my workers can keep a southern border wide open, and they can mock the American laws that they're refusing, okay, to enforce. What they're saying is, hey, like, we know there's a problem. The Attorney General is telling you that fetanyl is a problem. He's telling you that fetanyl is the deadliest drug threat that this country has ever faced.
Speaker 2: I deeply mean this. Those are his exact words. I deeply mean this.
Speaker 1: I have said this, and I deeply mean this, that fetanel is the deadliest drug threat to this country has ever faced, that this country's ever faced. I've met with the families of the da whose children, who's teenagers, whose infants, whose grandparents have died, mostly not even knowing that they were taking fetanyl, thinking it's another kind of prescription pill that they were able to get over the internet. We call this drug poisoning, no longer drug overdosing. So he is telling you, that, is the Attorney General of the United States of America. Yes, I am very aware of the problem. I'm not. My head's not you know, in the sand here, It's not up my rear end. However, however, I'm not gonna do anything about it, all Right, let me take a moment and talk to you real quick about your retirement and inflation and the roading of the power of the dollar. Right now, inflation is well above what the Fed's target rate is. You know what's happened. Consumer prices are much higher than they were last year, or the year before and the year before that. That's why all of us need a financial plan that ensures that money that we save today will be enough for us tomorrow. And that's why I've diversified my investments to include gold and silver. Now, there are a lot of gold and silver companies. You hear them every day if you listen to conservative podcasts or talk radio, if you watch TV conservative networks, you'll see tons of companies. Well, let me tell you about Freedom Gold USA. Reason why I love them. They preach protection and diversifying your assets. They will not take you to put all your money in gold and silver. Now here's the other thing that is really important to you. You work hard for your money, just like I do. And on average, they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms. So the ones that you hear from, they're gonna charge you on average twenty five to thirty percent more than what you're gonna pay when you call my friends at freedom Goold Usa. Now you can take control your financial future right now, and you can also get free silver in your account. They will walk you through the process, talk to you about about diversifying your investment your IRA you're four oh one k or having just physical gold in your safe. Take control now. Visit Freedomgoldusa dot com slash ben that's freedom Goold Usa dot com slash ben, or you can call them one eight hundred sixty five y five eight eight four three, that's one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three or online at freedom Goold Usa dot com slash ben. He tells you, well, we've we've l Chapo's kids, right, we've we've you know, we went down there, we've we've indicted them. But does that mean anything.
Speaker 2: No, they're not coming to America, right Like they're not coming to America. We all know that, they all know that. Like these guys are laughing on our face.
Speaker 1: What is the point of an indictment if they're not going to get extra died and we're not going to find them and we know they're not going to find them. Like it's it's extremely obvious that we're not going to find them. That's what we know for sure. That's that's number one, Okay, I want to be clear about that. Number two, This is all being done by design. Every bit of this is being done by design. This administration has decided that this is the plan to flood this country with illegal immigrants. And it doesn't really matter who dies because of those coming across the Southern board that are killing Americans right like, they don't care.
Speaker 2: The White House.
Speaker 1: Even said the other day that they know how many Americans have been killed, right, they understand it by illegal immigrants that have come into this country. There is a.
Speaker 2: Group of pictures that.
Speaker 1: Has now gone viral online and the White House is even admitted, yeah, we know the faces of Americans have lost their lives the hands of criminal illegal aliens are allowed to roam our country under Joe Biden. They're admitting they know this, and the same administration is doing nothing to get them, doing nothing to get rid of any of them. This is the problem that we have right now, and so Maorchis is laughing, the White House is laughing. We now have a government that does not follow the laws that they passed. You are losing a nation when the people that are running the nation are not held accountable for not enforcing the laws which that government has passed. These people have hijacked our government. These people have taken over our government. These people understand that there's no one that is going to stop them right now, so they can get away with it. And that is exactly a why my Orcis will be, I'm sure getting wasted having a grand old time with his friends, laughing in our faces. And they know that fetnol is the number one killer of people under the age of forty, and they don't care. Because when you want to change a country, you have to change it from within, and that's what they're doing. Let me just give you one other thing that you need to understand to put it in perspective. Okay, my Orcis says, the Border of Security said that to Congress. He lied to Congress, right, That's part of why they were going to hold him accountable. That's why I was impeached in the House. But this is no longer a border crisis. It's an invasion. One hundred and eighty nine thousand, three hundred and seventy two illegal immigrants were encountered at the southern border in March. The numbers were just released. That's the thirty seventh straight month where monthly numbers have been higher than even the highest month before under President Donald Trump. Let me say that again, thirty seven straight months where monthly numbers have been higher than even the highest month under President Trump when he came into office and there was an open border and he started to fix it. But these are the numbers that you need to understand. It is a full on border invasion. It's an invasion. So the illegal immigrants, right, the illegal immigrants, they're out there telling you they need more food. Not more food. Let me let me correct that, they need better quality food. They need better food. They're demanding better hotels. They're flooding New York City for example. And the part that makes me laugh right now is the New York Police Department is being forced to crack down on illegal street vendors because illegal aliens are hawking stolen goods at open air markets across the city.
Speaker 2: I was just there two days ago.
Speaker 1: The numbers are staggering of all of the stolen merchandise that is being stolen and then hawked on the.
Speaker 2: Streets in New York.
Speaker 1: This is from the local Fox affiliate on Good Day New York.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: The second day in a row, the NYPD has taken down illegal street vendors along Roosevelt's Avenue in Jackson Heights, Queens. This is a video from Monday's raid where officers were seeing confiscating merchandise ranging from clothes, jewelry, and power tools.
Speaker 2: Some of the goods are reportedly stolen.
Speaker 1: This is chaos in America when you have street vendors that are setting up many stores with stolen goods, that are illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: This is chaos.
Speaker 1: And the fact that I witnessed this in New York City, I walked out of my hotel right by Times Square. There were people that I think it's fair to say we're probably I legal immigrants. They didn't speak English, they weren't from Mexico either, and they had jewelry that they were selling that looked like it was real, nice jewelry. They then had a bunch of fake bags right next to them. They were from China or Asia, and it was Fakevatans and vake, Gucci, Vague, Prada, fake everything, And they were just right there. And then if they saw police come. I witness them. They grab the blanket likes a Santa Sac right, they pull the corners up, and they just start running down the street in case they're going to be shut down. And they basically do pop up stores wherever they don't see police officers. Now that's just in one city, so let's move completely to another part of the country. A US Border Patrol agent was almost run over by an ATV on a hiking trail who was on it illegal immigrants smugglers attempting to ferry illegals across the southern border. This is now a new thing, and they use drones as well to see if there are border agents around, listen to.
Speaker 9: Alleged migrant smugglers and to people they hired lookouts. Are now facing federal charges as comes after a US Border Patrol agent was almost run over by an ATV and a hiking trail and the O Tai Open Space Preserve. It happened over the weekend when the agent approached a group he saw run out of a bush to a pair of ATVs. He says, one of the drivers answered questions for all of the passengers before accelerating toward the officers, canine units and infrared scanners led to the group eventually being caught just before dawn.
Speaker 1: So no big deal, right, We've got these watchers, we've got drones, we got ATVs, we got smugglers, and this is just a normal day.
Speaker 2: That's not all.
Speaker 1: We now know that Democrats know just how dangerous it is out there, and it's costing their staff members their lives. A staffer for Democratic Senater Catherine Cortez Massal was tragically killed this weekend by a illegal immigrant who was drunk.
Speaker 2: Listen to this coming out of Nevada.
Speaker 10: A victim of a deadly hit and run crash over the weekend has been identified as a longtime staffer a US Senator from Nevada, Catherine Cortez Masto. Yeah, the Medical Examiner's office can firm. Thirty eight year old Kurt Engelhardt died in the crash on Saturday. According to investigators, his car was hit early Saturday morning near Peckham and Kitski Lanes by a suspected impaired driver. In a statement, Senator Cortes Maso writes, in part quote, Kurt was always eager to help a constituent at a moment's notice. He touched many lives, and I know almost everyone in northern Nevada has a great story about Kurt.
Speaker 7: Helping them or making them laugh.
Speaker 2: End quote. As we've reported, police arrested eighteen.
Speaker 10: Year old Elmer Rueta Lenares, who's accused of hitting him a Police say he ran off after the crash, but was eventually caught.
Speaker 2: Yes, so there you go.
Speaker 1: An illegal immigrant. The officials say. The suspect is an illegal alien who crossed the border in March twenty twenty one. Apparently we know that because we caught him and then we let him go in his own recognizance, right, Because this is again another example of what you do when you don't care about this country.
Speaker 2: Now, the Biden migrant crime is so bad.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien who illegally crossed the border shortly after Biden took office in twenty twenty one. Another headline, Reeves has been arrested in connection with the death of an advisor to the US senter, Catherine Cortes Mesto. This is in washingt d c. These headlines are now being written. Do you think she cares?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Is she going to stand up to the President of United States? In America who's in her own party, of course, not Why on earth would anyone, Why on earth would anyone stand up to him when he's trying to remake this country? And even CBS News when they were sitting down with my orcis the guy who got away today with literally causing the lives of many Americans, costing many American lives, I should say because of the open border policy. He didn't sit down exclusive with CBS. Let me just remind you of what he said.
Speaker 11: We've got Israel and Iran now in an open confrontation. I think a lot of people resentably wonder whether what's happening overseas may become a threat to the homeland. Yes, is there an increased risk in America of some sort of attack tied to sympathies in the Middle East.
Speaker 12: We have seen an increase in anti Semitism, We have seen an increase in Islamophobia following the October seventh terrorist attacks. There is no question, as direct array of the FBI and I have expressed publicly, we are in a heightened threat environment and what we worry about is an increase in what we call domestic violent extremism, the radicalization of individuals already here driven to violence based on an ideology of hate.
Speaker 11: Credible threats right now as we speak, we have.
Speaker 12: No known credible threats at this time. But we are in a heightened thread environment.
Speaker 1: Heightened thread environment why because of a wide open southern border. So there it is, and I'm afraid that something's going to happen this country. There's too many people that have been able to come across our southern border. There are too many people that are being caught on the terists watch list, and many Gotaways are on that terist watch list. We're sure of that. The question is how many and what are they planning? And what my orcis just said there is this. I know it's an open border. I know that I'm fundamentally changing this country. Yes, we are in a heightened threat environment, and what we worry about is an increase in what we call domestic violent extremism.
Speaker 2: Notice he pivots there saying domestic, right.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to admit that the people that are coming across the southern border are from other countries. He is trying to tell you that we're in a heightened sense, like a real problem here, We got a real issue, right, now right, we got a real problem. But it's not illegals that are coming across to the terrorism threat. No, no, it is people already in America. That's the lie he'll tell you, and the media just let him get away with it Americas.
Speaker 2: Was also asked in this exclusive.
Speaker 1: Interview, right, this is him this morning on the impeachment trial the secretary and impeachment charge is brought by the Republicans. Listen to this.
Speaker 12: We cannot change a broken immigration system only Congress.
Speaker 1: No, there is no executive orders. Yeah, you're pulling it off the table.
Speaker 7: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 12: You know we we explore options every single day. That's the responsibility of good government.
Speaker 7: We are considering options.
Speaker 1: We have been throughout by the way, this is even CBS called him out there hosts no executive orders, question mark, you're pulling it off the table. Even CBS News sitting there with us exclusive with my orchis who's been impeached by the House.
Speaker 2: Who's going to get away with in the Senate?
Speaker 1: Even CBS News they're sitting there going, dude, you're full of crap. You guys got rid of every executive order that Donald Trump had in place. It was stopping the illegal immigrants coming across the southern border.
Speaker 2: And he sits there and he looks and he's like, oh no, no, we're looking at everything.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. They know it's a crisis. They know that it's out of control. They did it by design. This wasn't an accident. They're not shocked by this. They understand that this was what was going to happen. They're encouraging legal immigrants to come across the border. I go back to the saying, actions speak louder than words, right, and the actions are clear. The actions are come to America, will take care of you. Keep coming, keep coming, keep coming, keep coming, keep coming. Buy the millions, keep coming across the southern border. Buy the millions, and we'll give you something. Secretary my Orkiss is a liar. How do we know this? April twenty twenty four clip one compared to April twenty twenty three, just a year ago.
Speaker 12: Listen carefully, and I have never minimized the challenge that the southern border presents.
Speaker 7: It is my testimony that the border is secure.
Speaker 1: So one year ago, in twenty twenty three, the border is secure. April twenty twenty four, I have never again, he's lying to you. I've never minimized the risk.
Speaker 7: Now, I have never minimized the challenge the challenge southern border presents.
Speaker 1: I've never minimized the challenge the southern border presents. Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: April twenty twenty three, exactly one year earlier.
Speaker 7: Is my testimony that the border is secure.
Speaker 1: It is my testimony that the border is secure when he said that he knew that hundreds of thousands were coming across the border illegally that month. So my orcis is going to get away with this. And let me just say one other thing about the Republicans in the House right now. All right, I really really really really want you to hear this because it's really really really important. The Republicans that are there trying to get rid of Speaker Johnson. The Democrats are laughing in your face because this is exactly what they want. If you want to know why Republicans are just quitting, they can't get anything done. It's a failure. This Republican's controlling the House. It's going to hurt us. I'm worried on election day because we can't get our act together and we're being and we're being held hostage by a couple Republicans that are refusing to understand that in government you have to sometimes compromise, and compromise has become this word that doesn't make you famous. What makes you famous is digging in and throwing gasoline on your fellow Republicans and having everybody run to the exits and then saying, see, those are the bad Republicans over there that I just set on fire. And the Democrats are beating us. They're beating us in the House, and now they're beating us in the Senate, and now my arcist is going to walk and they're laughing in our face the entire time. Please share this podcast with your family and friends, hit the like button, send it to anybody you know. Please put on social media. I'll keep fighting hard for you guys, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.