Speaker 1: Hey guys, Saga and Crystal here.
Speaker 2: Independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of this show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com.
Speaker 4: Become a member today and you'll get access to our.
Speaker 2: Full shows, unedited, ad free, and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com. Good morning, everybody, Happy Thursday. We have an amazing show for everybody today where we have Crystal.
Speaker 2: Epstein, Epstein Epstein. So a whole lot of stuff went down yesterday. Emily and I covered the initial emails that were released from the House Oversight Committee. There is a whole lot more that has dropped since then. In fact, people are still going through all of the material that's been released, so we're going to go through as much as we can. We're also going to break down for you the White House's panic to response and how Bulkins responded that discharge petition now has the requisite number of signatures, so a whole lot for us to talk about there.
Speaker 4: There is other news as well, though.
Speaker 2: We're going to dig into the landscape of the jobs market after a very poor jobs report came out. Also a fascinating and disturbing look at an Israeli company that has been you know, brought up a ton of properties here in the US and is just an absolutely terrible landlord, and what that looks like, what the impact it is having on our country. We're also taking a look at the way the billionaires are reacting to Zorn's victory in New York City, and also got some interesting comments from Lena Khan about her role on the transition team there, which is kind of fascinating as well. And today Starbucks workers are going on strike. We are going to have one of the leaders of that strike here in wait, not here in studio, but live, you know, in spirit, in essence, in spirit. She'll be in studio talking to us about what they're going on strike for and what they're hoping to accomplish.
Speaker 4: So very interesting one today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody who has been subscribing breakingpoints dot com. If you can help support the show, we deeply appreciate it. If you are able to. If not, no worries, please just go ahead and hit subscribe to our YouTube channel. And if you're listening to this as a podcast, please send an episode to a friend or rate us five stars.
Speaker 1: It really helps the show grow.
Speaker 3: Here the Epstein stuff here today, I know a lot of people are interested in that who may not even meet necessarily interest in politics. That's the perfect episode to go ahead and send to a friend. So all right, let's go ahead and start then with the Trump White House panicked reaction to the Epstein files, acting guilty as hell, if I might say, with their initial reaction, working incredibly hard to try and stop a discharge petition from hitting the House floor, which would require a release of the Epstein files. So this was their initial reaction to those releasing of the emails.
Speaker 1: Here is what they had to say.
Speaker 4: Can you address their substance?
Speaker 2: Did the President ever spend hours at Jeffrey Epstein's house with a victim?
Speaker 5: These emails proved absolutely nothing other than the fact that President Trump did nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: Why not just go ahead release the full files on Epstein?
Speaker 5: Get this all over with, we have this administration has done more with respect to transparency when it comes to Jeffrey Epstein than any administration ever. And it was CBS's own reporting WIJA that recently wrote that Miss Guffery maintained, and God rest her soul, that she maintained that there was nothing inappropriate. She ever witnessed that President Trump was always extremely professional and friendly to her.
Speaker 1: If the President is considering a pardon for a going maxwell.
Speaker 5: Again, he's answered this repeatedly, it's not something he's talking about or even thinking about at this moment in time.
Speaker 3: I can assure you of that, all right. So that's the reaction there, DVEs up there. Oh, we've done absolutely nothing wrong. You know, these emails prove nothing other than the fact that he did absolutely nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, all right.
Speaker 3: I mean these are Look, I was willing to believe here's the theory, and I think this is a reasonable one. Trump's been on the problem the scene since what twenty fifteen, Right, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, if anything had come out, it would have come out. Right.
Speaker 3: He's one of the most heavily scrutinized people. You've got all these me too, lawsuits, etc. It's not exactly like he was a choir boy in his tabloid lifestyle. So it seemed like whatever was out in the open was out in the open. But man, I mean, you read some of this stuff and we're going to spend a decent amount of time here.
Speaker 1: It's not looking good there for mister Trump.
Speaker 3: At the very least, it does prove, at the very least, their behavior only validates what could be the theory behind it, right about running scared, in my opinion, and I think any reasonable person could see that we had the letter that initially came out from Trump which said you know, or the letter the drawing or whatever from the birthday book.
Speaker 1: They said it was fake. It was obviously real.
Speaker 3: It's been vindicated as real ever since then. Not that maga's ever acknowledged that, but you know, the release a lot of these emails just suggests like a very close intimate relationship. AP have been bullshitting like yeah, maybe, but you know, at this point, like you basically have no choice but to fully release everything if you actually want to be quote vindicated, And we're whipping this hard against it, Like I don't know how a reasonable person couldn't say. It does look like you're at trying to cover up something. I don't really have another explanation for.
Speaker 1: It, do you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you put together what we're going to go through that has been revealed in these emails, which is highly suggestive and suggestive of a longer term relationship. Remember Trump said that he had cut off all relations all, you know, friendship, any sort of communication with Epstein long ago. These emails would certainly seem to indicate otherwise. That's number one. So you put together, you know, some of the content of the emails with the incredibly guilty, panicked way that they're reacting to this vote that could potentially, in the future lead to a further Epstein files release. And you put that together with the cushy treatment of Goingane Maxwell, who's sitting in club fed, playing with puppies, getting special meals and filing her application for commutation of her sentence. Why because he's afraid of what she has on him, what she could say. It appears she was leaking to the press. I mean, I think that's a you know, pretty reasonable assumption at this point, not proven, but reasonable. Those leaks stopped once she got her special treatment, and so they're they're trying to keep her quiet, they're trying to keep the Republicans in line and failing, by the way, and you know, acting guilty as hell, while more and more comes down as people are going through these emails about what Trump knew, what Epstein thought he had on Trump. I mean he outright says I could I could destroy him, like I have you know, dirt on him that could end his political career. He says, I'm the only one effectively who could do that. So, yeah, it's and all those you know, lives of TikTok and all these people are very interested in this stuff.
Speaker 4: Suddenly they got nothing to say nothing.
Speaker 3: A friend of mine asked me about it yesterday and I said, here was the stupidity of these people, is they believe that when we said the richest and most powerful, they were like, oh, well, that's just Democrats. And the whole point was it was never just democrats, right, And I mean, no, one's why watching Democrat Larry Summers, Bill Clinton and all that stuff. We'll show all listen in the next segment about emails. I'm going to go through all of these like Titans of Industry, donors, you know, Larry Summers, Clinton, all these other folks that were ensnared, you know in the Epstein story. Nobody I have no problem talking about that. I don't even think a lot of the liberals who are now interested or have any issues talking about that either. The issue here is the centrality of Trump himself. And I think, you know, his best case could probably be, well, I knew he liked young girls.
Speaker 1: It was a different time.
Speaker 3: Yes, I fooled around with many women, and Epstein was aware of that, but he chose instead to be like, oh, I threw him out of mar A Lago because I thought he was a creep.
Speaker 1: Threw him I barely know. Like this is just obviously not true.
Speaker 3: Okay, So and that's really what the email I mean, Look, the emails only validate.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's photos, right, there's the NBC News report.
Speaker 3: There's the quote of like Jeffrey, like Simiongi is a very active social ethe they gave in two thousand and two, Like these.
Speaker 1: Are all on the record. It was already well established.
Speaker 4: Asked birthday book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the birthday book thing? When was that two thousand and six, right, I mean, so you can see like this wasn't that long ago. It was like twenty some years ago. Not to mention not only the letter from the Trump birthday book. You remember the whole like the gifting of the girlfriend thing with the check signed by Trump, which is also.
Speaker 4: This is not a reference in these emails.
Speaker 3: Reference in the emails. Let's just get to what Trump said here about the Epstein thing.
Speaker 1: Let's put that up here on the screen. This was an initial truth. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Democrats are trying to bring up the Jeffrey Afterting hoax again because they'll do anything at all to deflect how badly they've done on the shutdown so many other subjects. Only a very bad or stupid Republican would fall into that trap. The Democrats cost our country some one point five trillion dollars with their recent antics of viciously closing our country. They should pay a fair price. There should be no deflections to Epstein or anything else. Any Republican involved should be focused only on opening up our country and fixing the massive damage caused by the Democrats. So this was in response to a few of those Republicans who ended up signing that discharge petition, and that distart petition, by the way, does now have the requisite two hundred and eighteen votes. Thomas Massey says that even if a representative were to die, that their signature will live.
Speaker 1: In the petition. So that's a distart petition.
Speaker 4: They can't kill anyone to fix their problem.
Speaker 3: It's actually pretty interesting about distarct justsprottestioning are quite rare. They're famously you know, he was using this Civil Rights Act. It's one of those things where two hundred and eighteen votes you need a majority of people to vote in order to circumvent leadership. It's actually very hard to do to get two hundred and eighteen signatures on a discharge petition. So it just shows you how extraordinary this thing is. Massy also indicating that some forty or fifty Republicans will probably end up voting for the Epstein resolution despite the fact that White House is whipping so hard against us. Let me put the next one up here on the screen, just again to show you the extraordinary measures that the Trump White House is using. So quote, Trump ramps up the pressure on the GOP to fort in Epstein vote. So two of the individuals, Representative Nancy Mace and Representative Lauren Bobert, signed the vote on releasing the Epstein positions. Because of course, you know, they were people who not only ran talked about it like a lot over the last few years, and they wanted to be consistent. They were summoned. Bobert was summoned to the White House Situation Room. All right, the White House situation room. That is not normal. Like, let me just explain here, Like the situation room briefings are for something that can only take place in a skiff. Is what is a secure compartmentalized information facility. You can't bring your phone in if you just watch House of Dynamite right there you go. So that's what the White House Situation Room. It has a variety of It's like a whole complex down in there in the White House, a lot of briefing rooms, meeting rooms. But in that same day, she was summoned to a meeting with the Attorney General and the f behind directors. So these are the top law enforcement officials of the whole United States government. We're sitting in the White House Situation Room providing a briefing. I'm like, okay, so what does that all tell you? You've got very sensitive information that being briefed here to a member of Congress presumably you know, in a security with a security clearance. Honestly, you know, when I see something like that, I'm like, that's just flashing intell, right, anything that's unclassified normal political meeting. There's a shitload of meetings in the rooms in the White House. Okay, there's an entire complicate of the EEO basis, So there's a lot of meeting space over there.
Speaker 1: There's so I've been down there.
Speaker 3: There's so many meetings that can happen in a non classified setting. So the fact that this happened in the situation room really was like a whoa moment, right, because I'm like, wow, so this goes to classified setting. They don't want her to bran briefing, or they don't want to bring her phone in. Presumably she probably didn't have any staff that were allowed in there. This is like clearance to the max of things. And I actually don't think the press is doing a good job about explaining how.
Speaker 1: Crazy it is to bring someone of the White situation.
Speaker 4: How absolutely extraordinary.
Speaker 2: And the reason is the clock was taking to four o'clock because remember, first of all, Mike Johnson shut down the House entirely.
Speaker 1: For four fifty something days.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous amount of time just to forestall this potential discharge petition. Then Adelie de Grialva was elected almost two months ago, and he was just like, yeah, not going to swear her in, just not going to swear her in because she would be that two hundred and eighteenth vote. So finally, with actually the end of the shutdown, he could no longer justify putting that off. And so she was going to be sworn in at four o'clock and sign onto the discharge petition immediately. And so the clock was taking down four o'clock and the Trump and you know, his administration cronies full court press press. I can only imagine the level of pressure that was exerted on Nancy Mace and on Lauren Broke Bobert and whoever else they thought they might be able to get to withdraw their.
Speaker 4: Name and to cave. And at the end of the day they did it.
Speaker 2: None of the Republicans took their name off, which is an incredible sign I think of the weakness of this White House at this point. You know, I think, but maybe even just weeks ago before the election results, you might have been able to bully some of your Republicans who asside onto this petition to walk.
Speaker 4: Away from it.
Speaker 2: But now Trump's popularity is going down and down and down. You've got Americans who are very unhappy with the economy. You know, you've got so much. So many of these people talk so much about the Epstein files and have so much of their reputation on the line with regard to how they handle all of this, and so all of them held firm. Bobert put out pretty entertaining, honestly tweet after this full court press came from.
Speaker 4: The White House.
Speaker 2: She says, I want to thank White House officials for meeting with me today. Together, we remain committed to ensuring transparency for the American people. With the little American flag emoji translation being sorry, not gonna bend keeping my name on here, and yeah, thanks for your time, thanks for wasting your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I look, it's interesting Bobert has been out of the news kind of lately over the last two years. She was like one of our Yeah there's no more of Beetlejuice, and yeah, she inspired my Beatle Juice costume two years ago. Shout out to Laura for that one. But it is interesting to me that she is sticking with this. But also, I mean, if you're a Republican, if you're MTG Lauren Bobert, remember Lauren berber barely won reelection. You remember how close that race was.
Speaker 4: It was like it was nothing right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and her antics really I think cost her part of the reason why she's been a little bit more silent. But if you're MTG Bobert, any of these people, you got to run for reelection again, like you know MTG for example. I'm not saying she'll lose her district, but Georgia, look at what just happened with those power elections. You got two Democratic senators rep in the state. You got you know, Democrats who are on the rise. You've got your own political future here here to worry about. And so the White House nearly as powerful. Trump is acting like a real lame duck lately in a way that I don't think a lot of people are fully appreciating. And the fact that he lost this actually does demonstrate, in my opinions, some of the lack of hold he's going to lose or the hole that he's going to lose. Increasingly a lame duck. I mean really is starting to be a lame duck.
Speaker 1: He is quite literally a lame duck running for office.
Speaker 3: And then you know, the more look at w w's hold on the party. After six people were like, yeah, thanks, thanks for calling, mister president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't care what you really have to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the four Republicans who signed on were Massey, who, of course partner with Rocannon, has really been you know, leading the charge here, Marjorie Taylor Green, and then the two that we just mentioned, Lauren Bohmert and Nancy May. So I think the White House knew there was no chance they were going to get MTG. Certainly not Thomas Massey. That ship has hailed. So those were the two. And apparently what it looked like is that Nancy May just basically didn't answer their calls. It's just like, yeah, I'm just not going to pick up the phone right now. And so they were the two that made to eighteen. There is another Democrat who's likely to be sworn in in January. So even if they got Bobert off of the discharge petition, which obviously they failed to do, then in you know, another month or two, you're going to have another Democrat who comes into the House who would have still made to eighteen. But you know, it's also interesting that they are so threatened by this because number one, I mean, it's their government.
Speaker 4: Who has control over these documents.
Speaker 2: Like, does anyone here think that they would be above like messing with it and scrubbing them of any sort of unflattering information that could come out. I certainly don't think that they're above that. The amount of material do you're talking about here, though, makes that job very difficult to be able to effectively do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Obviously they're worried about what may be contained in whatever government information exists about Jeffrey Epstein, which you know, given Ryan and MOS's reporting over at Dropside about all the Intel connections and just absolutely confirming he was an Israeli intel asset.
Speaker 4: Also by the way he was talking to the Russians.
Speaker 2: I mean he was, you know, any sort of powerbroker in the world that he could ingratiate himself with, he was certainly doing that. So no doubt the CIA has files. We know that FBI has files, like they have financial records, like there is a lot of information that our government has about this man. But in any case, you know, so Number one, you think, okay, well, they've got some time to like scrub out whatever it is they don't want to come forward, and nobody thinks that they're above that. Number two, it still has to pass the Senate. And then even and then even if it gets through the Senate, Trump still has to sign it, and he's not going to. So then you have to how many votes you have to get in the Senate to overcome a veto sixty.
Speaker 4: Or sixty six?
Speaker 1: Well, to overcomes that would.
Speaker 2: Sixty six, right, Yeah, So I mean very unlikely that you would be actually able to get sixty six members of the Senate to go against Trump and override his veto. But in the meantime, you have this story that is just festering and more and more stories like what we're talking about today of just incredibly guilty behavior.
Speaker 4: You have every Republican both.
Speaker 2: In the House and in the Senate, having to go on the record of trying to like protect a pedophile, protect a ring of global ring of pedophile elites, not exactly votes that they want to take. So I think that explains why, even though it is very unlikely that we actually get to a point where you know, this succeeds in the House, succeeds in the Senate, Trump signs it, or they overcome a veto. It's very unlikely for all of those things to happen. But in the meantime, it's just political hell for every Republican involved.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, obviously that's why they didn't want to do it. Who would want to be the person who has to vote against this?
Speaker 1: Good luck to you.
Speaker 3: By the way, anybody want to remind me about some senators who are up a reelection, let's say in a year in twenty twenty six, Like, why would you give that to your opponent? If you're running against Shared Brown? Good luck you know, if you're running, if you're running in some of these closer races, if you're John Ossof or any of these folks, this is great for you to be like, I voted for the release and this is what again, these MAGA folks for you for weeks, Remember they were like the MAGA Forgibbs Trump on Epstein files, And I was like, here's what you guys didn't understand. There is a whole cohort of people who definitely voted MAGA or were MAGA adjacent in twenty twenty four because Magas was seen as a revolutionary kind of insurrectiousness movement against the establishment.
Speaker 1: Epstein was actually a.
Speaker 3: Big part of that because it was like he's different, He's going to release the Epstein files because he's saying I'm above the fray of this like global ring of elites, right, And so when they started doing the cover up, that was actually a major dissolution.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think for a lot of younger people, I would say, especially young men. I mean, if you already feel like the system is rigged against you and that people in high places do stuff that you could never imagine, and you saw eyes white shut and your life is being disenfranchised, it's like, not only is it easy you believe it's actually quite literally true in this case. Well, when you start acting like that those people, and in particularly you know, covering up any of the Israel connections and any of that stuff, you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Not the same new boss name is the old boss.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, if anything, you asked me where Trump's real like fault comes from in terms of like a lot of his political popularity, it's the new boss name as the old boss mentality like Israel War continues, Ukraine War unsolved. A lot of the foreign policy looks cookie cutter, neo Khan just like out of the last administration or anything.
Speaker 1: I keep saying, he's like Biden.
Speaker 3: That's the whole problem is if people hated by it, they don't want anything like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually your life is fine.
Speaker 3: Let me show you some bullshit chart about why the S and P five hundred is up and that means that your life is getting better. No, that's that's quite literally the opposite. And I could go on, you know, in every faster this this is I'm just talking about Epstein, Brett Weinstein, you know, a major Maha guy.
Speaker 1: He was recently on Rogan and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, my husband, you know, failure like basically whenever it comes to RFK Junior, right, And for them, mRNA was like a big thing, like like RFK being like I'm going to withdraw the mRNA vaccine. It's just it has not happened, like literally period, end of story. They can end up make all kinds of excuses and talk about food dies and steak and shake all you want. Like the singular thing that you said was going to happen quite literally didn't happen. Tulsea's a D and I director. She was supposed to come in and be a bomb thrower, right yeah, oh okayah, where is she?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 3: All my reporting suggests is she's out on the outs all right, CIA director John Ratcliffe, who's like much more an establishment guy. He sees control. She you know, Trump is mad at her about the Hiroshima video. She's like a side character fighting for relevance right now. So that's just this, you know, stacking on top of each other, like the more revolutionary parts so called Magan all that. It's been a year like the rubber hit the road, and now you kind of know who's running the show. So that's just that's why I think the Epstein story continues to matter.
Speaker 1: And I mean.
Speaker 2: It's such a blow to his brand. Yeah, exactly cool. And nobody gets how important a brand is more than Donald Trump, and it is. I mean, it's a stating blow to his brand as this renegade outsider going to expose the corrupt elite, like think about the fantasies of QAnon.
Speaker 4: You know, and the storm is coming and all this.
Speaker 2: Idea that all the corrupt elites were going to be swept up and arrested, and it was going to be a new day and the sort of moral cleansing purification was going to occur. And then it's like, no, actually, this guy's not only going to cover up the Epstein files, but he is in like all over the Epstein files.
Speaker 4: He was this man's bestie.
Speaker 2: For years and years and years, and you don't think there was going to be anything there on him obviously, not to mention, he always acted weird and shady when he would get asked directly about it. He could never give a straightforward, like unequivocal answer when he would get asked about are you going to release the JFK files? Yes, absolutely, Are you going to release the Epstein files? Well maybe less so, there may be other you know, I don't want innocent people to be harmed, blah blah blah. So you know, it was always there if you wanted to open your eyes and see it, but a lot of people did not.
Speaker 4: And so to your point about the damage to his.
Speaker 2: Presidency, again, sort of like with the authoritarianism, you know what people would put up with a lot of him being shady and buddies with Jeffrey Epstein and all over these emails and whatever. If they were like, but I can buy a house, but you know, my kids' lives look great now, their jobs are not actually going to be stolen by a band of robots that are going to destroy society.
Speaker 4: My electric bill is going down.
Speaker 2: Actually, like life is measurably better in you know ways that I can that I am experiencing personally. If people felt like things were going great, and yeah, I guess the president was like, at the very least knew about this ring, pedophile ring, and that the worst was directly implicated in it.
Speaker 4: Eh, what are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: It's the guy we got. At least my life is getting better.
Speaker 2: But when the president's a creep, the economy is cratering, and you've got all this authoritarian bullshit, mass thugs in the streets and all of that nonsense as well, and the foreign policy landscape is an utter and complete disaster. Like when you put all of that to, what are you giving people to hang on to? Some like you know, owning the libs quote unquote based social media videos and an announcement about stake and shake, Like that's that's what we're supposed to hang our hat on. Here is the Golden age. Oh congratulations. So, and I think for the podcast world in particular, you know, Epstein obviously was a major focal point, and it just was impossible for them to really defend. So, you know, in terms of the you know, some of the podcast bros that were directly supportive of Trump going into this election, you know, that really was the start of them having to start to say some critical things and having to turn in a somewhat different.
Speaker 4: Direction, which is influential.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying they're like the only reason he got elected, but they do have power in society, and especially with this group of.
Speaker 4: Young men who were very important in the Trump coalition.
Speaker 1: That's what people just you know, really just don't get.
Speaker 3: And so, you know, bringing back to the point, I actually think one of Trump's powers superpowers always was like a directional honesty, is that he would lie kind of tell the truth. And so do you remember, like in the twenty fifteen campaign, that famous line when he was like you think we're so innocent, you know, and it was like wow, like nobody like that, nobody, no American president has been like, yeah, we're shady, do right? And everyone was like, yeah, exactly, He's right on a lot of his divorces and his own conduct. You know, for years, one of the superpowers was he had no shame. He would just call the New York posts. I mean, don't you remember some of those headlines like best Sex I Ever had or whatever with Marla Maples.
Speaker 4: He would pretend to be Yeah, he would pretend to he's pr guy.
Speaker 3: Right, these are He was absolutely shameless, and that's why people were like, oh, he's lude and cheats on his wife, Like yeah, so you know he's like, you never hit it, yeah right, you never hid anything. So even here if he was like yeah, I was friends with them, I had a you know, some line about I had a rambunctious youth even though he's like.
Speaker 1: Fifty five at the time of something. Remember works right now. It happened with me.
Speaker 3: I interviewed RFK and I was like, hey, like this nanny says that you know, you grew up her or whatever, and he's like, I had a crazy youth.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, what an answer. He was like yeah, forty or right.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, But I mean it worked, right, and so for Trump, like that's a.
Speaker 1: Twice divorced man who owned Miss.
Speaker 3: Universe pageants and has a long history from you know, from the tape of twenty sixteen and prior. Like that's part of the reason I don't think the tape was the hit that most people thought. He's like, he never pretended to be anything that he wasn't, but in this case he actually did kind of pretend, right. It was friends with Epstein's obvious it does.
Speaker 1: It's not a good look.
Speaker 3: It could just say something like, yeah, you know, we party with Chase girls together, but I never soon knew or saw anything crazy at this point though, doubling, tripling down, and especially I think, by the way, it's not just about Trump, because Trump, as you say, is always gonna.
Speaker 1: Be kind of ambiguous.
Speaker 3: I think it's like Cash, Betel, Pam Bondi and Jade, you know, all these other people who used Epstein to political advantage, to rally people to their cause and then they're silent, right, and that see that I actually think really.
Speaker 4: Rubs or directly Cash, right, And so that's what.
Speaker 3: Really bugs I mean, I can't can I say, like for me in particular, watching like Cash and all them literally gone podcasts, you know, tours talking about we know exactly where the Epstein files are. And then Bro, you come into office and you say, believe me, I would tell you with your bug eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, it's like, no, I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Mart Cambondidy putting them on my desk.
Speaker 2: Right nine weeks later, Oh, actually there are no Epstein files and there's nothing to see here when we're moving on.
Speaker 1: So it's like, well, which when time, when were you lying? Because you did lie.
Speaker 3: There's just no there's no world where you didn't lie. Then you put some of the facts and all that stuff together. So yeah, for year from part not years, it's still have been a year, it feels like. But for weeks there was this whole discourse about how MAGA doesn't care about Epstein and.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's true. But this is what I always say.
Speaker 3: MAGA did not win Trump the election, all right, MAGA is only like thirty three percent of the country. Eighty something million people did vote for Donald Trump. He won a popular vote victory in the election. Not all of them are MAGA.
Speaker 1: Go ask them.
Speaker 3: They'll tell you I'm not MAGA, or I'm an independent, or I was voting for this. That reason why the coalition that they were the most proud of, and they should be proud when young people vote for you. I think that's inspiring because it's just like, oh, the next generation believes in this stuff that I have to say. I think this is important to them. I think it's important to you. I think our show are long focused on Epstein, and of course, I mean, won't lie. I've been rewarded for it, you know, a lot, through ratings and through all this other stuff. I think it's because the reason why I became a podcast thing is because, by the way, even to this day, you can't go on CNN and just say he was an Israeli asset.
Speaker 1: Like even then.
Speaker 6: People will go why you but without evidence, sir, you're speaking right, Like That's why it goes big on the podcast, because we can just speak the way that every normal person can look.
Speaker 1: At the facts. Yeah, it's obvious.
Speaker 3: The New York Times, I mean, one of the things that comes out of these emails is that you have a New York Times reporter who worked there for like fifteen years who's basically working with Epstein to try and quash different stories and talk about plaque.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, what the fuck well, and that gets to the point of you were saying your assumption was basically like listen, they've been ounce to get try you know, they've been wanting to take down Trump for a long time. They this was something. If there was there there, something would have come out. But that discounts how much these media outlets were implicated, you know, in terms of the cover up. It of course erases the number of Democrats who are involved here as well. And so I think it's the case that there was just a bipartisan disinterest, like directly, you know, to going in their own self interest, like we're just gonna not talk about this. One of the emails is where Epstein and Michael Wolf are going back and forth about like, oh, I think CNN in twenty fifteen is going to ask Trump a question about you, and so they're like brainstorming, you know, well, what would be the perfect answer. And by the way, Wolf, I think it is suggests that hopefully Trump will say some things that are untrue because then you'll have leverage on him. I mean directly plotting like here's how we're gonna hear We've this president is compromised, and it'd be good for us with this potential president at that point, conference would be good for us. If we have some dirt on him, we can use it to our own advantage here. But in any case, then i'd announced that question.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I noticed that.
Speaker 4: They didn't end up asking that question.
Speaker 2: So somewhere along the way, if if they were planning to, that particular question got spiked and didn't make it in. So that's why we can be all these years later and you feel like, you know it must know everything there is to know about Donald Trump, and we.
Speaker 4: Are learning more and more and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not cynical enough because you know, intellectually, you know, you read the Manson book, right, the Tom was I'm totally blanking on the name, but it's an incredible book. You read that Tom O'Neil, that's his name, the guy who wrote the book. You read that Manson book and you're like wow. So even forty years later, people will cover the shit up. And intellectually, I know JFK. For example, it's been sixty something years since the assassination, and even though we like basically know you know, the cover up and the plots and all of that, but we don't know for sure, right, like we know enough to reasonably guess an say, it all obviously points in one direction, but in real time it's like even when you're a very cynical person like me, you're like, oh, yeah, I assume something would have.
Speaker 1: Come out, you know, by now, And I'm like, I don't know. Man.
Speaker 3: You look at the CNN stuff, the New York Times and you're like, yeah, it's like, you know, to borrow my own words. When we said the richest and most powerful people, we meant it. And it really is a conspiracy of silence, of intelligence, of just like the sketchiest the sketchiest stuff, and you know that what comes through to the emails to me. And again I knew this at an intellectual level, but the depraved nature through which these guys act in private is so disgusting. I don't care what time it is, like what time period, and even if it was twenty years ago. Like when you read that Birthday book, remember that one about the guys with mass On talking about raping rape fantasies, You're like, I'm sorry, Like that's not normal, Like that's that's really really not normal.
Speaker 1: I mean and psychotic.
Speaker 2: Ninety violent of the Birthday book entries all about his like sex life, and I mean, yeah, and what we was for his fiftieth birthday?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean discussing that was like when that came out, I was like, oh, QAnon was.
Speaker 1: Actually that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You're talking about directional crack.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they were just wrong to put Trump as their hero at the center of that story. And I think, you know, some of them are realizing that. I mean, Marjorie Taylor Green was a Q and On person and now here she is signing onto the discharge petition, very much at odds with Trump and kind of in the crosshairs from the administration. But you know, when you think about Trump's life and the characters he ran with, not just Epstein, John Casablancas, who was you know, pioneer in making the modeling industry basically like a global human trafficking industry and exploiting these young girls known pedophile himself, and Trump was close with him. And you know, Trump had his own modeling agency and you know, reportedly modeled some of his practice. Is after Casablancis puts his own daughter, by the way, in this industry, when she's like thirteen, fourteen years old, which given what you had to know about it, is so just beyond disturbing. He bragged about, you know, in his beauty pageants, how he could go in and since he owned them, you know, he could go into the dressing room and check out all these girls.
Speaker 4: You know, there's now there's this reporting about the.
Speaker 2: Party that he threw with that was supposed to be with all these models, young models and a bunch of VIPs, and then the only person he invites is Jeffrey Epstein. All these girls who thought that this was going to be their break and there'd be a bunch of like rich, famous, you know, influential people that they could and you know, get hired for gigs, et cetera. And then it's just freakin' Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. We know without a doubt that they were super close friends for years and years.
Speaker 4: You know, all of this is out there.
Speaker 2: Trump himself confirmed that Virginia Gouffrey worked at mar A Lago and Gallaine Maxwell comes in and you know, and takes her and that's how she ends up being in the Epstein world and herself being trafficked and abused. So, you know, once you start to open your eyes to all of these things, and then it just really be and then we'll get into the emails. Here, it really bears underscoring why this matters. Obviously from a moral character perspective, it matters a lot. Okay, that's one thing. We're talking about a president of the United States who was compromised by an Israeli intelligence asset.
Speaker 4: That's what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever Trump is afraid of coming out right now, he knew that Jeffrey, whatever deep dark secrets he has that he doesn't want to come out, which I think is undeniable at this point given what we know and his behavior. He knew that Jeffrey Epstein and Glene Maxwell, by the way, had that information on him. And you have to assume, whether it's true or not, that that information was shared with the Israelis. You have to assume that we know, and Ryan brought this up, that the Israelis use the Monica Lewinsky tapes against Clinton to coerce his behavior.
Speaker 4: Oh, you think you think they're above.
Speaker 2: Of course, not like that's there. That's their whole mo o. So we have in the White House. It looks like someone who is compromised by Israel. And you know, there was all the Russia Gates stuff in the first administration to theorize and by the way, you know, there's also emails here between Epstein talking about his like you know, diplomacy with Russian leaders as well. So I think it actually is fair for to assume that Trump thinks that they probably do have something on him as well. But you know, in a lot of ways, everybody was looking in the wrong direction. So that's why, you know, the Trump focus here is so important, because this is such an incredit. I mean, this is the president of the United States, maybe the most powerful person in the world, and you have to assume that he thinks Israel has some sort of devastating dirt on him.
Speaker 1: There's only one way to prove that you don't, which is by releasing it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 3: That's the only way at this point to prove that you don't. And I think that's why, I mean, I get extraordinarily I know that the stuff sounds O spiandish, but it's like, dude, you know, if you look like you're in full blown cover up here, you know, either for yourself or your friends or whatever, it's like, yeah, this is politics. People are going to assume the absolute worst, like you set up the conditions through which people are going to assume that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I mean, it's it's dark. It's very very dark.
Speaker 3: Turning out of the emails themselves, which we've been teasing here for a little while, let's actually get into some of them. Crystal and Emily went into the three big ones that happened yesterday, which you'll recall, but it's actually worth knowing. The House Oversight Committee ended up releasing some twenty two thousand new pages. Now, I want to say at the top. Part of the difficulty for people like us is that they have put them out as individual images, not as searchable PDFs.
Speaker 1: So we have to individually go through all.
Speaker 3: Twenty two thousand files and it would take weeks, if not months to actually go and read on my best, and we have collated a lot of stuff here that various researchers and all of them have flagged. We're going to give you a fullsome taste here of some of the Trump stuff that remains in the email.
Speaker 1: So let's put the first one up here on the screen. This is B two.
Speaker 3: Actually, guys, let's just jump ahead to there. Jeffrey Epstein was. This was a June of twenty nineteen email where they Epstein says specifically, quote, recall Prince Andrew's accuser came out of mar A Lago. So this is Virginia Gouffrey. And this is in a text chain that was with Steve Bannon. So this is from July of two thousand and June of twenty nineteen, and saying, quote, can't believe nobody is making you the connective tissue. And he says specifically Prince Andrew and Trump today too funny. So presumably there was some meeting was happening between and that day, right, So that's what Epstein and Bannon are like joking about. I mean, this is only months before he's dead in federal prison and indicted. Just flagging that one. Let's go to the next one. This is nuts, okay. So this was a email chain with Landon Thomas Junior, who is a New York Times reporter who worked there for years, who it turns out, had this deep and long relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and he's sending him some stuff specifically about the Trump campaign, kind of asking him for some questions here about previous BuzzFeed nude articles about Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, and what he says is my twenty year old girlfriend in ninety three comma that after two years I gave to Donald. So what that shows is you'll recall Michael Wolfe and others had talked specifically about this girlfriend that they appear to have shared or whatever, who is twenty years old in the year nineteen ninety three. There were several jokes about that and being depreciated in the birthday book, which you will also recall. Just again, you know, to show some other relationship. Let's go to the next one. This one is in emails with Michael Wolfe. The quote unquote journalist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the emails from wolf here are like a secondary conversation how discussing that is. But anyway, he says, well, I guess if there's anybody who can wave this away, it's Donald. Let me know if there's anything I can do. This is from Michael wolf This was about the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: This is in relationship to the lawsuit from an accuser I believe named Katie Johnson, who alleged that both Trump and Epstein had raped her when she was twelve thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. So this was in a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: He's talking about, Well, if anyone could wave this lawsuit away, it's Donald.
Speaker 4: I guess he was right.
Speaker 3: Okay time anyway, next time, let's put this up here on the screen. This is from Epstein to on Donald Trump quote he feels alone and is nuts. I told every day one evil beyond belief mad. So it sounds like he had TDS. Most thought I was speaking metaphorically. It's obvious he could crack Stormy Daniel's question mark lies after lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeffrey Epste lecturing you on morality, like what you have gone seriously wrong somewhere in your life?
Speaker 3: Next one, this is from twenty fifteen. Again landon Thomas Junior.
Speaker 2: I think was fired because of his relationship with Epstein.
Speaker 3: Right, And so he emails him about the infamous quote. I've known Jeffrey Epstein for fifteen years and Epstein replies, read the.
Speaker 1: Uzzfeed must be buzzy BuzzFeed.
Speaker 3: Ari airplane logs Hawaiian contest have them ask my houseman about Donald Donald presumably almost walking through the door, leaving his nose print on the glass as young women were swimming in the pool.
Speaker 1: He was so focused it walks straight into the door.
Speaker 2: Pause on that one for a second because he's talking about so they're talking about Trump.
Speaker 4: Landon.
Speaker 2: Thomas Junior says, now everyone coming to me thinking I have juicy info on you and Trump. Because of this, the story will never die, and then Epstein replies, read the BuzzFeed, read my airplane logs and Hawaiian Trump contest, so some sort of a jauty contest. And then have them ask my houseman about Donald almost walking through and leave as young girls blah blah blah. So anyway, he's gesturing towards like some of the dirt that he would have right that one.
Speaker 3: In Trump exchange about that. Okay, yeah, that's that's what Let's go to the next one. This was about Gilaine and more or Sorry. This one was a very weird email from a victim where they say I'm at the door.
Speaker 1: I will wait for my time.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come early to find Trump in your house laughing emoji, laughing emoji. This is from twenty seventeen in December. There is no evidence because Trump was president at this time, about a visit. I mean you know, you can't really go anywhere without the White House Press Corps. But I guess they were still joking about it or alluding to something while this at this time period with one of the victims. Again it's this, I've seen these being passed around. But I'm telling you, I mean, I was covering the White House at this time. It's literally impossible, like you can't go anywhere without the White House Press Corps that was tagging along. So I don't think it's likely at all. I mean, he was definitely at mar A Lago a ton but Jeffrey Epstein, if he had been at mar Alago at that time, that actually would have been a story. Was under secret Service control. I mean, theoretically, I guess possible, but very unlikely. This just seems to me there's a lot of winking, nodding, joking, and Epstein in the emails to me, he loves how important he is of his relationship with everybody else, and he's constantly alluding to the dirt that he has on everybody around him, including Trump. Trump was one of the figures well that he constily alludes to in.
Speaker 2: And in confirmation of you know, one of the things that has been posited about Jeffrey Epstein is basically like he was using blackmail to make money, ingratiate himself with the rich and powerful, keep himself out of trouble. And you can see him using those tactics in this email, saying basically, I've got you know, I could take down this person. I've got information on that person. And then you also see him having these high level meetings with you know, heads of state and leaders from countries around the world, so you really get you know, Trump included in this, but even separate apart from Trump, you do see how he really operates and the way that he presents himself in these emails. You know, back to the question about his connectivity with Trump, what's the year that Trump claims he cut off all contact with Epstein was like two thousand and four or something like that. Early Yeah, early two thousands is when they supposedly, I think they did actually have some kind of falling out over like this mansion that they both wanted or some sort.
Speaker 1: Of well it was that and also of Virginia Gouffrey being.
Speaker 4: Stolen stolen from mar A Lago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't believe me, Trump said that.
Speaker 4: Trump in Epstein.
Speaker 1: You know, well he.
Speaker 2: Literally terms it in these emails effectively in any case. But you have some indications in these emails, this one being one of them, but others as well, that Epstein still wasn't in direct contact with Trump. He was certainly in contact with Steve Bannon, who was you know, obviously Trump World insider, a lot of questions for Bannon. We knew that Bannon had all of these hours of Epstein footage that has never been released. And then you see him regularly texting back and forth with Epstein. Again, this is you know, this is a long time Trump World insider that is clearly continuing to communicate with Jeffrey Epstein right up until he is dead. So you know that exchange with regard to Prince Andrew that is I think like a month before he ends up dead in a prison cell. So all the way up to the end, he was certainly connected directly to Trump World.
Speaker 4: There's another email where.
Speaker 2: Someone is asking him to pass some sort of a video along to Donald Trump, suggesting that they at least thought that he still had that kind of access. So I think that's a really important piece of this too. As we you know, put these pieces together, and you know, you may I like what's going on with the Steve Bannon thing. I mean think the most logical conclusion and is that he wanted to keep Epstein close because reportedly he had said that he knew that Epstein was the one guy who could take Trump down and that he was worried about going back to twenty sixteen. So I think the probably logical conclusion is that he wanted to keep this guy close and keep tabs on him to make sure that nothing that was going to be damaging to Trump was going to going to be coming out.
Speaker 3: Let's good to be a this. This might be the craziest one. Let's put it up here all the green. Okay, Trump said he asked me to resign. Never remember ever.
Speaker 1: Of course he knew about the girls, as he asked Elaine to stop. That was one of those that was real.
Speaker 4: Of course he knew about the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he knew about that.
Speaker 2: And that seems to confirm the Virginia Guffray at Marlatt like that dovetails with that story about Virginia Guffray being cooed.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I will say what the MAGA people are all showing is what Virginia Guffray did testify under oath that she never saw Trump do anything wrong, which I don't think is all that exculpatory I get because for Trump, per se, because that's not really the alleged accusation. The accusation here was about knowing about this and some of the relationship that preceded. But did want to throw.
Speaker 2: But read this part from Michael wolf too, though, because so the first part of the exchange is this is when I believe they're talking about this potential CNN debate.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is later. This is twenty two. Oh yeah, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, so twenty fifteen, they're talking about this potential CNN debate exchange and brainstorming how they would want Trump to respond, which again indicates that there's some way to get this information to him and to press him to respond when with or another And Michael Wolfe says, I think you should let.
Speaker 4: Him hang himself. Interesting choice of worts.
Speaker 2: If he says he hasn't been on the plane or to the house, then that gives you a valuable pr and political currency. You can hang him in a way that potentially generates a positive benefit for you, or if it really looks like he could win, you could save him generating a debt. Of course, it is possible that when asked, I'll say, Jeffrey's a great guy and has gotten a raw deal and is a victim of political correctness, which is to be laud in a Trump regime. So here you have Michael Wolfe saying we should hope that Trump lies because then you have leverage over him, you have valuable pr and political currency, and if he wins, you could save him generating a debt. So again strategizing about how basically to wield this information against Trump and have power over him. And so that email was in twenty fifteen, and then the one above it is from a separate exchange about of course he knew Corstrup knew about the girls.
Speaker 4: He asked Elaine to stop.
Speaker 2: So extremely revealing there in terms of how how they were talking internally and how Epstein operates.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the next one, shall we. This was another pretty extraordinary one. This was this is a joke where he talks about it may not be a joke.
Speaker 1: He's sick.
Speaker 3: Quote Hillary doing naughties with Vince. So this is about Vince Foster. This is some nineteen nineties stuff if you've never gone down the road of the Vince Foster suicide. But he is alluding there body count well, I mean going to read it for yourself. It is objectively a crazy death. There's no getting around that. Let's get to be eleven, shall we? This was from Jeffrey Epstein to Peter Teel. Quote, subject that was fun, see you in three weeks. Just put a pin in that I will return, because it actually just tells you about how crazy his inner circle was.
Speaker 1: Go to B twelve? Shall we?
Speaker 3: This was another one, quote would you like photos of Donald and girls in bikinis in my kitchen? This is from December of twenty fifteen. Let's go ahead and skip to BE fourteen, just because I want to show everybody how deep he was still in DC. This is an October twenty seventeen email from Larry Summers, who remember is like former president of Harvard World Bank, Treasury secretary under Clinton, like as respected as a gats in liberal establishment circles, and Epstein's says, when we meet, I will endeavor to mesmerize you with stories of DC wild exclamation, exclamation, exclamation interesting B fifteen? Please these were all some of the ones that I was noting that I dug out. So here is Epstein keeping tabs on alex Acosta before alex Acosta's hearing. He says who will represent Acosta at hearing? And his lawyer, Roy Black, who by the way, helped Epstein with the sweetheart deal with Acosta, says he will be by himself, perhaps Trumpet maid to assist and to accompany him. The reason why that's noteworthy to me is number one, he's keeping tabs on Acosta at the hearing. Number Two, the alleged he belonged to intelligence quote about Acosta happened while he was being vetted. Allegedly, according to whoever leaked that story, that he belonged to intelligence quote happened while he was being vetted for his potential confirmation hearing, in the belief that he may have been asked about it at some point during that confirmation. So that's why it was important to me that he is keeping tabs on Epstein.
Speaker 1: B sixteen.
Speaker 3: Please, this just this is the perfect one for me because this just shows like, yeah, look, obviously Trump is headline because he's a president.
Speaker 1: But this is how deep the stufffall goes.
Speaker 3: So this is just twenty fourteen, just twenty fourteen, September twenty fourteen, during the UNNGA, when.
Speaker 1: You know the global elite is all in New York City.
Speaker 3: These were all of his meetings that he lists out, and please keep this on screen so I can read from them. Petertiel, Larry Summers, Bill Burns, CIA director, Gordon Brown, the Prime Minister of Britain, Jaglin, who is a nobel committee person from Norway, the Mongolian president, the UAE leader, Katari leaders, Leon Black, that Apollo Hedge Fund guy who you know they had a long relationship with. That correspondence that he has back and forth is with Obama's recently departed White House Council, and he's listing like the Clinton people, the Security Council. He talks about the Climate summit that's happening there for the Clinton Global Initiative. Woody Allen right, Fairweather friends, I guess there between the two. But my point is just like you can see how deeply interconnected that he was into this global elite. Like it's not just Trump, it's like everybody, Indian prime Indian energy ministers, and just to flag here, the Mongolian president part is Remember one of the first stories that Ryan reported is that Epstein helped broker in Israeli security agreement between Israel and Mongolia. So here you have him meeting with this head of state around the same time that he's working on behalf of Israel to broker this security So this just confirmation of the drop site story number one.
Speaker 1: But number two. Look at the level of access that this guy just had. I mean, it's just so crazy.
Speaker 3: From prime ministers, CIA directors, billionaires, Nobel Committee, sultans of Dubai, people at Harvard, Woody.
Speaker 1: Allen, I mean, it's everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's entertainment, it's the presidency, it's finance, it's like at the highest levels of government, including you know, many of these people they never even answered, like Bill Burns when those stories came out. He was literally our CI director under Biden, and everyone was like, oh yeah, you know, and he was asking for career advice from Empstein in a lot of his emails. So it goes deep. Man, it's an actual like this is a full blown conspiracy. And I want to be clear, I'm not alleging that they all have compromond or any of that stuff on them. I really actually don't think that's the case. I think a lot of it was money influenced and power.
Speaker 1: That's enough.
Speaker 3: You and I have lived here long enough we know and people will just look past it. But what you I think I would hope most moral people are above is you usually google the people that you're associated with. They're just a registered sex offender at the end of the day, and none of them cared as long as you know you can get access to money into power.
Speaker 2: And to use the fact that other wealthy, famous people continue to associate with him to be like, well, I mean Bill Gates still hangs out with yea exactly, it.
Speaker 4: Can't be that bad.
Speaker 2: Like you know, these like Larry Summers or whoever, they still think that I'm cool, so it can't be that bad. One more that I just saw here this morning, because by the way, it's important to remember, as Soccer was saying, two thousand emails and messages got dropped yesterday and none of them are in a searchable format.
Speaker 3: So there's in a Google drive in image folders which are unsearchable, just so everybody knows.
Speaker 2: So what we just went through is the sampling of what has come out so far. There is going to be more okay. And so here's another one that I just am seeing for the first time, where it's Michael Wolf again going back and forth with Epstein talking about Trump. This is in early twenty eighteen, and so Epstein replies to him, the rich and powerful always send lawyers letters. A book about any one of them takes more time to publish as I must be, and I am meticulous about documentation. And backup, now again, maybe that's not true. There are some you know, indications from the FBI search of his townhouse and you know, victims saying that there were video recording, that there was cameras everywhere, et cetera. There are some indication that that is actually the case, but that that was the perception he wanted people to have, was that he was meticulous about documentation, that he was recording everything, that he was keeping track of everything, And so the reality of what he actually had or didn't have doesn't really matter. What matters is what powerful individuals like Trump think that he may have and assume that he must have, and assume that he must be sharing with various entities that he's also associated with. So, you know, I found I thought, I think that one is significant as well in terms of the way that he's portraying himself as this sort of like all knowing, all powerful with all the receipts to.
Speaker 4: Back it up kind of a guy.
Speaker 2: And so there's, you know, the power, the proximity to power, the genuine influence. I mean, the amount of now we've seen it honestly goes beyond what I expected. The amount of globe trotting power that he had to shape world events is mind boggling to contemplate. So you have wealth, you have power, you have proximity to all of these elites, and then you throw in that you have dirt on any number of people that can make your life very difficult. Then you see how this conspiracy of silence develops and is sustained over so many years. And the last point I wanted to make here and by like I said before, there's.
Speaker 4: Going to be stuff that continues to come out. Whatever's new.
Speaker 2: We'll also put in the show tomorrow, the Friday Show tomorrow as well. But Jill Philippovic made a good point about these emails with this New York Times reporter.
Speaker 4: These were from his work account.
Speaker 2: So New York Times fired him because he had an inappropriate relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, so they knew that he was having this personal relationship. And these emails about Epstein and Trump have been sitting on New York Times servers presumably for all these years, and they just I guess, never bothered to think of that, never bothered to search the emails, never bothered to see if there was anything relevant there that they might want to look into and report out. And that is wild and gets to what you were saying, Sager about, like, how is it possible that none of this has.
Speaker 4: Come out before?
Speaker 2: You literally had the email sitting on New York Time servers and they did.
Speaker 4: Nothing with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird. Interesting?
Speaker 2: And look at Ryan right now reporting out all this stuff that any any reporter could get access to and report out, but they are the only ones who are doing it.
Speaker 4: Tells you a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, this goes to the heart of the Epstein story from the day one. Remember Amy Roebach Morning America. Oh yeah, add the story couldn't cover it. Actually, in some of those files, he is giving advice about how to help quash stories for the Royal Palace.
Speaker 1: When the Duke Andrew is in his emails being.
Speaker 3: Like please, I have nothing to do with this, Please quash this story for me and Epstein is like, if we help this, then we're going to be at you know, parties in Buckingham Palace for the next for the rest of our life.
Speaker 1: He literally says that in
Speaker 3: The emails Stark crazy stuff, crazy stuff, wild,