Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: The headliner for twenty twenty four. First, let's get some editgory know for first and foremost before we even start, we got to talk about invest Fest. Of course we have Steve Harvey. Of course we have Damon John, Steve Style, t I, Don Peebles, Lauren London, Stephen A. Smith, Monica, Earn Your Legion and Doune Lap nineteen Keys, Pinky Cole, Shaka, Bars, Van Jones, Wat Left, John will I Am Will Packer, Coach, k U Yak A Week Awakened, Billy Carson, Matthew Garland, Derek Hayes, Alex Burton, TJ Terrence, J. Kenny Burns, Larry Marlow, Milan, Harris Milano, The Marathon Team, Black Sam, JP, the Whole Team, Yandy Poor Minds, Miss Business, Ashley Bell, Doctor Bernice King, Dave Shan's. The list goes on, right, The list goes on and on and on, and of course what we have in workshops on home buying UH, real estate investing UH, stock market investing, for your kids, setting up your portfolio, brokerage accounts, how to advocate for your children in schools, artificial intelligence, health and wellness. Of course, we'll have four hundred and fifty business vendors there and food trucks and musical performances and a VIP night and meet and greed and you know have of course, of course of course, but you know, so you're saying this more, how it's traditionally has played out is that we've had you know, the headliner one or two, and you know, it's been pretty prestigious a list to people so far that we've been able to you know, acquire. So the standard has been set, right, So when when you're on level with standard, you have to make sure that you keep standard. So we didn't announce the headliner because we were still trying to figure a few things out. So we announcing the headliner now. And you know, to be a headline at investments, you have to kind of check off a couple of different boxes. You have to be culturally relevant and means saying this is why, unfortunately Dan Cathy is not a headliner. Right, he was at investvest but nobody knew who he was. So he's worth seven billion dollars. But I mean we had to tell the audience who he actually was. Right, So you have to be colturally relevant. That's important. It's not act like, it's not. You have to have the business respect, right. That's also important, right, Like, you just can't be coachurally relevant and have no business track record. You got to have business track record. You have to be able to do it in multiple different industries. You have to be able to have the highest level success across multiple decades. And you know there's only a few people that fit that category.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So instead, Mike, let's let's cute this video.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Let's show the video.
Speaker 1: Man. Send here it is man, that's fast. Twenty twenty four of the lineup is a christy out. It's been a stressful process.
Speaker 3: Bro over, Let's get something easy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Who whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. I hear y'all talking about the job is done. So now we are done.
Speaker 5: Appreciate the helping that this over. Trust me up is locked. Trust me You're not done.
Speaker 3: Every year investments has to get bigger.
Speaker 5: This year, we got more power. This year, we get more money this year. It's fifty times bigg fifty fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: It all right. So we have the video. The trailer is done. Get rich or good?
Speaker 4: Instead, I walk around like I gotta assle on my chest.
Speaker 3: What y'all going through now? Man? What y'all going through now?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Shout out to Terrence Jay, Shout out to the star, Shout out to the whole team that put this together. Man, shout out to fifty. We spent, we spent. We went to Miami. We spent three hours with Fifth at dinner. Then we went to the club with him, and especially at dinner, we really got to have an in depth conversation with him. And I'll tell you this much, it's gonna be one of the ones. Man, It's going to be one of the ones talk that shit. It's ones. Trust me on this one.
Speaker 1: Five hours later.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of them ones. Believe me. As far as he's ready to talk, he has a lot to talk about, and this is rare. He very rarely makes public appearances as far like, he doesn't do rolling loud like he'll do his own tour, but he doesn't do like a lot of outside stuff. And he very rarely speaks publicly. You know, give too many interviews, but very rarely will you see fifty cent through a public address to over ten thousand people. I don't think he's ever done that BeForever.
Speaker 4: Man any I want to host grossing hip hop tours last year.
Speaker 1: Right, he definitely is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you look at fifty somebody that's reinvented himself, like I said, since in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, all the way now it's twenty years in the game. As far as his music career, transition into Hollywood, becoming the biggest in the game when it comes to you know, the shows of course, Power BMF, Power Book, all of these different things that he has going on, the race, taking over Louisiana, Shreveport, Louisiana, Houston too, Yeah, buying up the real estate and doing He's becoming the new Tyler Perry, you know, g and the studios. He's he's books figuring it out for every single level. When it comes to business. The ultimate hustler survived the drought, you know, got shot nine times. You know the story like legendary wars too. When you're talking about surviving adversity against some of the most dangerous opponents. He's done that and he's come out on the other side every single time. Business acumen on a thousand, cultural relevance on a thousand, never backed down for everybody on a.
Speaker 1: Thousand, one hundred percent fairless.
Speaker 3: Man really like that, Like he really liked that.
Speaker 1: He remember his sharp, Man, he's sharp.
Speaker 6: So, I mean some of the conversations that we had Privy to be a part of was just like he I never heard him talk like that. So he's ready, man, especially what he has he has brewing and some of the things that are coming up. We are we we're gonna crack the case open.
Speaker 1: Man. It's gonna be dope.
Speaker 6: I hope everybody gets to hear it and really digest this, because, like I said, this is rare. I went back to YouTube to try to find an interview, and it was like he was sitting down in like a museum like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is the only thing I found them. So yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Are super super privileged to have them again. Shout out to start, Shout out to tej Shot, everybody that made this happen. It was one of those things. Man, you see us everywhere. It's for a reason. We're working. We're always working.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's one of these things where it's how many times, right, how many times?
Speaker 1: Come on? Keep going?
Speaker 3: I'll support you. You know, after a while, It's not luck. It's not luck. And I will say this because this is a learning lesson. It's not luck.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: How we're able to do this year in and year out, nobody else can. They haven't figured it out. Forbes hasn't figured it out. Time Magazine hasn't figured it out. Nobody has figured this out, right, And how we've been able to figure it Out'm gonna let you and I'm gona give you some game. Yeah. Yes, it's all about relationships, right, And I say this all the time, and this is this is just the fact of you know, cultivate relationship with Terrence Ja for four years. This is four years we didn't build a relationship with him to one day get fifty cent. Who knew that? I didn't even know he knew fifty cent? Right, But it's like, you know, we we have a relationship. You know, we go on vacation together.
Speaker 1: You know, we.
Speaker 3: Our actual friend brotherhood like friendship, right. And then when the time comes for and ask, it happens right, and he links it. And then Star who's fifties day to day and he's he's a big fan of what we got going on. And once again that's a relationship. Him and Terrence have a relationship. He knows us from you know, the content that we've been producing and he's been watching it for years and it's just a relationship thing. We go down to Miami, we have dinner with with the whole team for shout out to Barry. We have dinner with them and we talk and you know, fifty to talk to us and we get the deal done. So it's like, Okay, we go to Davos. That's the relationship that you build relationships. We go to cons that's the advertising week and we're there for the whole week and you know, running the Steve Style and all these people. It's just we're building relationships in this situation. You know, we building relationships with Robert Smith, you name it, Tyler Perry, Steve Hardin. So it's like, there's a reason why people go to cons there's a reason why people go to Davos, right, And there's a reason why you should go to invest Best outside of seeing some of the biggest people in the cultural history, you need to be in an environment that cultivates relationships, like people being They're like, well, anything that you can learn that an event you can learn on YouTube. No, you can't, first of all, and second of all, you can't cultivate relationships online like this is you're fighting against the information. You're watching us do it in real time, and you're trying to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, right, Like you you're always you're trying to be anti It's like, Okay, Troy tells you an option, you tell them like you argue with him. Ian tells you what priced to buy, You argue with them. I'm telling you about how to actually cultivate relationships, and you're arguing with me and then you're wondering why you're not moving in the people that you're listening to they have no track record of success. So it's like you have to listen. You have to be humble enough to take the information and to be like, Okay, well, if this is actually working for these guys. We didn't start with much, so it's like, Okay, we didn't have any friendships in the music industry, we didn't have a budget. Everybody knows the story. We started with an iPhone, and over the course of four years we've been able to bring you all these billionaires, and so how is this happening? Okay, this is how it's happening.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We're cultivating relationships with people that are close to the people that are people. We're in every different environment. We go to all these different events. We're on the plane at least once a week, we're going to lunch with people like Okay, so in.
Speaker 4: The zoom calls, follow up email, just just to check in and nothing comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for you, right, you're on your journey to success, and success is another ending step, right, So it's like you're on your journey. You can't afford not to be at the biggest business event in the world. Now that's just a fact, right, Like, why would you not go? That's my question unless you physically just are not able to attend. If you're able to attend and financially, it's not going to crush you. Why would you not put yourself in a physical environment where people are moving and shaking and trying to connect and meet people and learn information. Good things will happen to you when you put yourself in positions to win.
Speaker 4: And I was a prime component of it at first. I remember Troy Clark one, They're like, bro, you'll never pop outside.
Speaker 1: I was like, i gotta go to Slush come up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, nain't I wanna get COVID. He's like, bro, I can't miss it. I told my dad a He's like, you gotta shake hands and kiss.
Speaker 1: Baby' gonna if you don't.
Speaker 6: And I remember, I remember that moment you came down to steps and it was like I knew it was an awkward situation for you because it was like, wait, I haven't done this yet, but ye look at it now, like people you just had. You can't you just had Ram Petnan weekend in Houston, right because it means something to be in front of the people. It means something when they yeah, they can listen to you and they can see you on YouTube, when they can really access you in real life. It's a different thing that happens every single day and investments. Throughout the weekend. It might be at a restaurant, you might run into somebody. Definitely in the vented marketplace, you're gonna runo somebody. You might be in alloted by of your hotel and elevated just by happenstance you run into somebody. These things happen. I mean, we've said it multiple times throughout our journey. We were just walking out of an event. Oh, Robert Smith is walking into us right Like, you have to put yourself in the position where you're going to be able to succeed. The same thing investment. Put yourself in position and that when time's come, you're ready.
Speaker 1: You're ready prepared.
Speaker 4: A lot of times people, you'll be able to meet your business partners, strategic partners, joint venture partners. There even how we met, Like I got introduced to you guys, to a mutual friend from somebody I was doing business with. But if he never met me in person, he wouldn't have referred me, Like, you have to show up. People need to feel your integrity and that's a certain gena se qua that you can't fake online. You can't click funnels your way to how a person feels about you in person. You have to show up, get your tickets.
Speaker 3: You can meet your wife there, you can meet your husband there, you can meet The thing about it is that, like like I said, when it's crazy, like I think Vlad has said before, like what millionaire has gone to an event to make millions And it's so crazy because we literally just we just came from an event with all millionaires. This is We just came from an event with Steve Stout, with Carmelo Anthony, with Elon Musk Saw, Elon musk Man, Kelsey, the Kelsey Brothers, Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 1: Every CMO of every company in the world. Pretty much.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's frustrating because these people are not either they're just misleading people with information or they don't have the correct word. To go to Davos, there's fifteen thousand people, right, four hundred millionaires at an event domed Idiot's Conference. It's an event one hundred billionaires came to an event. Why did they come to the event. They came to an event to learn about different things, because they're in an environment with so much information being spreaded it's impossible not to learn at least one thing. But more importantly, they came to actually physically meet people. Like I was talking one of my friends works at uber, and he was like, they just lined up meetings because they knew that they were people was going to be in cons. So it's like in cons, I'm gonna meet you, I'm gonna meet you at twelve o'clock, two o'clock, one o'clock, three o'clock, because it's like they could have had a phone call, but they wanted to do business face to face. They wanted to meet people in person. The in person experience is never going to die, Like that's never going to be duplicated by a zoom call. And you can't have a zoom call with somebody that you don't know. So I say that to say, there are five twenty by twenty booths left, five of them. If you're interested, there's five left. There's one ten x ten booth, so there's six boothslet, which is crazy. If you're interested in getting a booth. Get your booth. It's six booths lefts Okay, I'm not selling it. It's six booth Left's gonna sell you self. Get your ticket to invest Fest. Friday, we have the Nipsey Hustle business grant that's still running. Ladies and gentlemen, one hundred thousand dollars will be given away. Let's not forget Friday all day. They will be all day education on Friday, and they will be VIP night on Friday and then Saturday Sunday all day. Then there's going to be after party Atlanta. All the attention is going to be in Atlanta. Fifty cent bro, you realize that this guy is probably doing business at the highest level possible for our culture right now. That's actually still talking because a lot of people not talking, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people not at all. They're done talking, yep.
Speaker 4: Everybody who's up rich rich, They are shutting up tonight yep, and probably won't for another five or six years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and something.
Speaker 6: And here's another thing, so like on top of it is like the people at that level, especially at fifty, which is very few. He let us in on some conversations with the people he's talking to who are actually giving him guidance.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, that's incredible, man, I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: And like you said, Eve, how he structures that deal like when he were If you get him to reveal that how he structured that deal, I'm like, that's fucking genius.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, you know?
Speaker 4: So, And I thing everybody who goes to invest fast. If you learn one thing from every speaker and you meet ten people, you should be able to ten at your business.
Speaker 3: At least I met somebody yesterday. I just started a trucking company you told about. He was at Investments and he was talking to somebody, and we actually have a trucking panel this year. Shot out to alex So. Literally every single day I meet somebody that's like you, Investments changed my life. Ye da da da da. So invest Fest is August twenty third in Atlanta, Georgia. Cannot wait, Get your tickets, get your hotel rooms, yes before they sell out. There's a hotel that's attached to Georgia World Congress and that they just built it so you don't even have to leave your hotel. You can literally walk from your hotel to convention halls connected there's a hotel block which is a discounted rate that's on the website, so when you buy a ticket, you can get a hotel for a discounting rate. Also, I mean, what you want me to do?
Speaker 4: And you should probably say through that following Monday. So for whatever business you didn't get done on Sunday, meet with people on Monday. Close the deal while you're there, because if you all wait till you a'all go back home, the deal is not gonna be done.
Speaker 1: Close the deal. Close the deal. Don't leave till you close something. Close the deal, all right? All right?
Speaker 3: Shout out to fifty once again. Shot out to fifty, Shout out to Star, Shout out to Terrence J.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, incredible. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: That was a That Miami scene was a whole that's a documentary in itself, that whole process.
Speaker 1: Man. But we got it done.
Speaker 3: And you get the records. If you buy an invest Fest ticket, you get the recordings of old investmentest So I mean, there's really no reason it's two hundred and fifty dollars. Ladies and gentlemen like come, you spent that on a pair of Jordan's a.
Speaker 1: Few times over and over again three times at least.
Speaker 3: And if you if you live in Atlanta, the last thing I'll say is this, if you live in Atlanta, North Carolina, greater area that greater three mile radio three hour radius.
Speaker 1: In Florida, We're counting y'all one.
Speaker 3: Hundred thousand percent. No reason why you shouldn't be looked. Shout out. Tolado just sold out her birthday bash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Sixteen thousand people. Salute Chris Brown. I heard he's gonna have to do three shows in Atlanta because you couldn't one show with don't I don't. Don't talk to me about ticket pricing. You're spending money to get entertained at unprecedented levels, unprecedented levels, and shots all of them. I'm not hating on them. I salute them. But don't ever say you can't invest in your education when I know for a fact you're investing in your entertainment. So if entertainment is more important than education, just say that. I'd rather you just say that, because I've never heard any complaints about Chris Brown. Tickets, John tickets, Lotto, birthday bashed tickets. H sure y'all went to y'all flew to Vegas for ninety seven weeks, even the residency for three years.
Speaker 4: Some of y'all fellas buying the meeting grief for Chris Brown to Chris Brown, or rolling your girl.
Speaker 1: Let me take the picture for you.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: No, you take the picture of your girl while grab her ass.
Speaker 4: What y'all see, honey, I'll take the visit this streets wicked boy on the breakup tour Wiki wiki wicky and for a.
Speaker 1: Real for a thy eleven eleven boy. Yeah, let me hung up on your girl for eleven hundred.
Speaker 3: All right, And by the way, the last thing I'll say is we're not done. Oh yeah, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, now message me asks me, who I don't know see?
Speaker 1: Want to come more?
Speaker 3: This is the year, the year sale tickets and soon this is the year pre sale tickets.
Speaker 4: And so and y'all lucky I don't get them to because if it was just me running at it'd be two fifty hour.
Speaker 3: Panel play boy check panel. Okay, okay, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.