Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hi, my name is Pete Eakins. I'm calling from I was looking for Samantha. I'm calling in regards to a baseball game that she attended at our baseball park this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, this is.
Speaker 2: She, Samantha. How are you?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm fine. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm not too great actually calling you because you're a season ticket holder.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am with my family. I mean, it's everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I wish I could say it was Samantha. We do like to think of our season ticket holders as family and feel like they would also treat the ballpark and the players and the team with respect. But I guess we can't get that every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what are you referring to.
Speaker 2: I'm referring to the theft that happened this weekend, assessed. Yes, I think you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me just take your memory for a little bit of a job. Then, are you ready to go for a little bit of a job. Yeah, you're a memory running shoes on. You were at the game on Saturday. There was a ball that came in your general direction. You plucked it out of the air and you caught the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I actually caught the ball.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Yeah, so crazy. What'd you do with the ball?
Speaker 1: I gave it to my kids.
Speaker 2: You took it off the property and you took it somewhere and you stole it.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Wait what m hm?
Speaker 1: Yep, you're saying that me taking the ball that I caught in my ball territory. Even you're saying that that is me stealing.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, well, let me just ask you a clarifying question, Samantha, This might help you. When you entered the ballpark to take your seats and watch the baseball game, did you have a baseball with you? No, were you carrying the ball with you and your bag or somehow in your hand? Did you have a ball with the okay? And when you left, did you leave with the ball with you?
Speaker 1: Well, there was no like official personnel or anybody that came over to get it to it, like comes say, we need the.
Speaker 2: Ball, all right, Well, unfortunately, Samantha, if you want to keep your season tickets, and let's not get the authorities involved, you're going to have to get it back from your kid and bring it back to me.
Speaker 1: So you expect me to go to my kids and say, oh, I actually need the ball back. Yeah, yes, I do give it back to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you know you could have the conversation be good for open dialogue. Say I'm sorry, mommy is a thief in mommy's soul and it's bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what you this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not giving you the ball back.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well then you've given me no other option. I'm so sorry. Your season tickets are going to be revoked and we'll be having the authorities visit your house to get the ball back.
Speaker 1: What kind of team is it like? I don't I'm not going to have you come to my house and you don't need to take my ticket away. If this is really that important, i'll give you the ball back. But I just don't understand. I've never heard of such a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, says the ball back. Wonderful. Thank you so much for being reasonable. So, yes, I can meet you in a grocery store parking lot. We can coordinate which one you can give me the ball back.
Speaker 1: Why do when I meet you at a grocery store parking lot are you some sort of clint If you want the ball back, like I can bring it to the stadium.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, transparency, it's from my personal collection and I don't want my bosses here to find out.
Speaker 1: Well use me. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You know what. I don't know who you are, if you even work for this company, but I will be calling them. I will be reporting you, and this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I will be calling the team. You will not have a job after this, as far as I'm concerned. You won't even be able to step foot in the baseball stadium after this. This is the most ridiculous thing.
Speaker 1: And this is not how you treat a season ticket holder. What's your name again?
Speaker 2: My name is Pete.
Speaker 1: Eakins, Pete Egans.
Speaker 2: Pete Eakins, Yes, Petekins, like Peter Akins, Betikins.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. Is this some kind of a joke, Like your name is actually like Peedykins.
Speaker 2: It is a joke. This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband. Bryce set you up. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yes? I guess I am, He said, that you were at a ballpark recently and caught a foul ball and want to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. I swear I am going to murder him. I'm imagining, like me, having to go to my kid.
Speaker 3: You don't even understand the keep, how excited they are about this ball.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I have to go to them and like crush their dream.
Speaker 3: How dare he put me off to did he knows? I'm so gullible, wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks