Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your site. Wanna lay I get sing you a conscious son will be design tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging a y, I come along.
Speaker 3: Your country is in big trouble.
Speaker 2: No, no, you've done a lot of talking.
Speaker 3: Your country is in big trouble.
Speaker 1: I know you're not winning.
Speaker 4: You're not winning this.
Speaker 1: The White House has become an arm of the Kremlin.
Speaker 2: Every single day, the prices at the grocery store are going up because democracy is being taken away.
Speaker 1: That ain't true. That's what you just heard. Since day one of Donald Trump's presidency. Prices are not down, They're up. Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Coming to your sentence, don't pay gets saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 2: The New Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: More I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news.
Speaker 6: And more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, Well, after watching the antics and the temper tantrum and the absolute this disgraceful behavior of Democrats of the State of the Union address, We're going to talk to new King Rich in a minute, and he has a great piece alcoholed Trump's Golden age versus the Tombe Democrats. But a lot of this is really sad. When the censure took place of al Green, this is how Democrats responded by singing, we shall overcome.
Speaker 7: By its adoption of House Resolution one eighty nine. The House has resolved, did Representative al Green be censured? Did Representative al Green fourthwith present himself in the well of the House of Representatives for the pronouncement of censure, And that Representative Algreed be censured with public reading of this resolution by the Speaker the House to come to order, The House to come to order.
Speaker 1: Now this on the heels of the Democratic Party, incapable of standing for the President, incapable of standing for the first Lady, incapable of standing for mothers that lost their children, also for all of the heroes of a wife that lost her hero police officer husband, a young man who lost his father and got into West Point, And it was announced at the State of the Union they couldn't even stand for a thirteen year old cancer survivor. And things got extraordinarily vicious and nasty on MSDNC with Rachel Maddow and Nicole Wallace and the father of this thirteen year old young man. DJ has some pretty harsh words for Rachel Mattow. We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 8: Listen, and I let myself feel joy about DJ, and I hope he's alive for another you know, ninety five years, right, And I hope he lives and the life he wants to live. He wants to be a cop. He knows what he wants to do, and maybe when you have childhood cancer that crystallizes for you. And I hope he has a long life as a law enforcement officer. But I hope he never has to defend the United States capital against Donald Trump supporters. And if he does, I hope he isn't one of the six who loses his life to suicide. And I hope he isn't one who has to testify against the people who carried out acts of seditious conspiracy and then live to see Donald Trump pardon those people.
Speaker 9: Sure, for the record, and this is disgusting for a president made a specter call yeah out of praising a young man who serves thus far survived pediatric cancer, as if the president had something to do with that. This was in the midst of him praising Doge. Doge cuts, among other things, have cut off funding for ongoing research into pediatric.
Speaker 1: It's just outright manipulation and lies, and it is just heartless and as I've been saying, soulless, and it is beyond sick. This young man developed cancer when he was eight. He's now thirteen. That was five years ago. Donald Trump was not the president of the United States. And it's you know, instead of just celebrating and standing, the Democratic Party sat on their hands and could not even celebrate this young man and the honor that was bestowed upon him by the president of our country. And they stood for nobody. Mothers that lost their they wouldn't stand for them, they wouldn't clap for them. And that brings us to where New King Rich is and he is coining a new phrase, President Trump's Golden Age versus the zombie Democrats in his newsletter. And anyway, I did see you in the House chamber. I know you were there. What an incredible night it was, I think Donald Trump's finest moment as president. But you also saw something I don't think you've ever seen. With all the years you have been in and around Washington, and that is Democrats or any party act that way.
Speaker 6: Well, it was interesting in his big gap by the way, that the Senate Democrats were much more engaged, but the House Democrats were all sitting there like they were locked down.
Speaker 1: As you pointed, I didn't see Senate Democrats just standing much. Did you.
Speaker 6: Now the Senate Democrats would applauded an occasion that they were much more engaged. You didn't have the kind of just literally wouldn't like they weren't there. I mean almost like they've been drugged or something.
Speaker 1: And then they did they stand for the parents Joscelyn Nungary's mother, Did they stand for lake In Riley's mother who was fighting back tears? Did they stand for this thirteen year old boy?
Speaker 6: Well, look, I was watching the House Democrats literally directly in front of Colostenlee. They didn't stand for anything. I'm not sure they even heard anything. I mean, it was just you know, this one thing to say, you're not going to stand for Donald Trump. But then, as you point out, I mean the look if you saw the look on that thirteen year old's face when he learned that he was going to become a US Secret Service agent. I mean, he lit up totally. It was a wonderful moment. And here's a human being who's been fighting cancer and this was a great upper for him, and it deserved a positive response just as a human being. And they couldn't do it. They just they could not bring themselves to stand under any circumstance. It was quite remarkable, by the way, very proud of Speaker Johnson, who did exactly the right thing. I went out, Green acted out and did it in a very methodical way. First of all, pointed out the general rules of the House. When Green continued pointed out the very specific rules and said this is a warning and I need Green continued more. You know, Starry Arms came in and walked in out of the chamber. And I think, by the way, by being so decisive, Speaker Johnson ensured that no other Democrat would be as obnoxious or do things that would draw attention to them, because they figured out they would be kicked out. So, I mean, you know, I sat through Jimmy Carter, I sat through Bill Clinton and obviously Bush and Reagan as a member of Congress, and it is simply one of the great moments of America where everybody comes together and part of the ceremonial purposes. You have the House, the Senate, you have the Cabinet, you have the Supreme Court. I mean, this is America come together. And you had, basically, withdrawing from the American scene, all of these Democrats who you just had to wonder where their brain was and it is not helpful to their party for them to be that aggressively hostile.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not which brings us to this modern Democratic party. It is what I was saying is you've got to be pretty heartless and soulless and mindless. To me, what I saw was a group of defeated people with no identity and no idea what they're going to do in the future, and no potential leadership rising up. The only one that I heard that was even critical remotely of the party was John Fetterman of Pennsylvania, And you know, I don't really think he has a lot of sway with Democrats in that party. Chuck Schumer, you think he would have been smart though off to realize that this is a bad idea, But he's not that smart, and he's very beholden to the radical left that does represent the overall majority of that party. I don't know how they come back from this. Well, by the way, not that I really care either.
Speaker 6: Well, I think the way they are operating right now, they're not only not going to come back from this, but they're going to keep driving people away. I saw Mark Halprin punted a note that had been sent to him by a woman who said it up until Tuesday night, she still thought she was a Democrat, but the Tuesday night did it, and she's now re registering as a Republican because she's so disgusted with the behavior of the Democrats. And I think they're just going to get more and more of that kind of reaction where they are literally turning people off, and people are just saying, you know, if this is what it's all about, I don't want to be part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On the issues, well, first of all, on the speech, the President, in every single poll from CNN to ABC to CBS, all straight out across the board, was in the seventies to eighty percentile range on every specific issue he dealt with the American people. These are now seventy thirty eighty twenty issues in his favor, they have seemed to have adopted a strategy that, you know, as somebody as smart as you would say, is the dumbest idea ever, and that is they want to champion endless wars. They want to be the champions of the rights of illegals over the safety of Americans. They want to be the champions of the radical Green New Deal, and hundreds of billions of dollars spent a broad for that Green New Deal and deism and wokeism and transgenderism and LGBTQ plus ism and the rights of illegals over the safety of Americans. And that's that seems to be their posture right now in their current positioning. And I don't hear voices to the contrary.
Speaker 6: Well, they mean uge problem because on the kind of issues you're talking about, they're basically a semi religion. They can't think about them rash they can't. They're not negotiable. These are matters of salvation. And so you end up with this very weird environment where the Democrats are locked in by interest groups into protecting the bureaucracy and the old order. They're locked in by a semi religious movement into a series of values. I mean, Trump did a very clever thing, and that he went through a series of things that he had done, each of which is in the seventy eighty percent range of approval, and they could not applaud a single one. And in fact, the night before the Senate Democrats had voted against blocking men from participating in women's sports, even though you had the example of the young lady there who had suffered a concussion because she up against a male volleyball player who clearly should not have been on the court competing with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it really is crazy. Why would they be defending all of the waste, fraud, abuse and corruption that we're now discovering. Why would they be against American taxpayers, the average American making sixty six thousand dollars a year. Why would they Why would they champion all of this money spent abroad for DEI, transgenderism, wokeism. You know what is the overall grand scheme behind this? When we have nearly forty trillion dollars in debt?
Speaker 6: Well, I think part of the grand scheme that you want to call it that is that it's their money. I mean, I mean, look look at the different left wing groups and left wing news media that we're getting money from the federal government. Look at the amount of money the federal government gives to places like Columbia University or Harvard. Look at the amount of money the federal government pours into You know, Baltimore City is the third most expensive school system in the country, and in four high schools, out of twenty three hundred students, there's not a single student, not one that can do math. And yet we keep spending a billion, three hundred million dollars on assystem, which is cheating the children of Baltimore from having a decent future. So you look at all these things and just that's remember from the standpoint of the Democrats, it's their money. They have to keep control of the machine because if they don't, they're not going to have any money left. And if they don't have any money left, they're not going to be able to sustain what they've been doing.
Speaker 1: All right, quickbreak more with former Speaker of the House, New King Richie is in the House chamber on Tuesday night, getting his perspective on the radical left. And then of course the antics that took place after the center of how Breen earlier today and much more eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn us a number. We'll get to your calls. Also coming up straight ahead. How we continue now? Former Speaker of the House, New King Richie was in the House Chamber on Tuesday night getting his thoughts on what he's now calling the Zombie Party versus the golden era of Donald Trump Party. Finally we got the astronauts that Joe and Kamala abandoned in space. When I interviewed President Trump and Elon Musk, Elon Musk is very confident and said and has said that he offered Joe Biden an opportunity, said he had the ability to go up and connect with the space station, something he's done before, and rescue these astronauts. And anyway, so finally, you know, they have repeatedly said the Biden administration, you know, they were unwilling to get into the political side of this, those that they were supposed to be in space for eight days, and I think their patients has run thin here And anyway, during a press conference, they were asked if the Biden administration did in fact decline Musk's offer, and you got a little glimpse that they appear to blame Biden and Harris for not taking him up on his offer because of political reasons that it might make Republicans look good, isn't Doesn't that kind of sum up the state of the party in a way?
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean it's crazy. And again, remember though, and Elon said this in the interview with you, there's always a risk. I mean, the odds are very, very very high, probably in the ninety five ninety eight percent range that everything will go well. Space X is a great record, but doing stuff in space is dangerous and it's complicated, and you know, it's a huge embarrassment to Boeing that they have failed totally. It's one of the reasons I'm for canceling the Space Launch System, which is a two and a half billion dollar per launch boondoggle that's now totally obsolete. And you know, I think that what you've got here is that Musk is maybe the greatest entrepreneurial technology person of our generation. He's been in a whole series of companies. In every single one, they've done amazing things, and I just think that, you know, it's going to be very exciting to see that they can this off and will be an enormous embarrassment for Boweing. If if they can get it to.
Speaker 1: Work, well, I think it's time for new companies that are caught more energy, cost efficient, less bureaucratic, to maybe get the contracts that maybe we're just almost automatically given to the old school, old guard, the Boeings, the raytheons et cetera, and maybe we ought to be looking towards new technology companies that can do it better, more efficiently, cheaper. And I think that possibility certainly exists, mister speaker. These are historic times we're living in. There's no doubt about it. We appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. You want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, If you want to be a part of the program, I want to remind you that if with tax season now upon us say, if you are a family member or a friend says hey, I need your advice where do I go for tax relief? You're not going to send him someplace where they have hundreds of complaints, right of course not. Now that's why fee years. You have heard me say that if you owe back taxes, if you didn't file returns in years gone by, and you have problems with the IRS, don't be fooled by companies that offer these too good to be true sales pitches, and don't negotiate with the IRS on your own. Now are friends at Rush Tax Resolution. They are A plus rated by the Better Business Bureau, the only company I trust, the only company I recommend now. So many of my listeners over the years have called Rush Tax Resolution and guess what their tax nightmares are now over. Now, if you find yourself in the situation, give them a call. Don't don't ignore it because they're coming. They will come. I always advise everyone pay your taxes, obey the laws eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven eight hundred two nine nine eight zero seven seven. Now, for example, if you're a business owner you're behind on payroll taxes. You may not know, but the IRS absolutely can shut down your business come after you personally. Now, Rush has attorneys enrolled agents. This is all they do. They specialize in business payroll, high dollar personal cases. And the best part about Rush Tax Resolution is they will do upfront and for free of five hundred dollars value an IRS transcript investigation for you. And the best best part, they will only take your case if they know that they can help you. Period called now toll free eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven on the web, it's Rush Tax Resolution dot com.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Among the many inspiring moments during the President's State of the Union address came when he introduced the nation to a young man, a senior in high school, by the name of Jason Hartley. And he was there and he lost his father, an army veteran who was a lost Angels County sheriff's deputy, and he wants to follow in his dad's footsteps. And his dream is his desire has been to a tend West Point. And during this speech, President Trump made that a reality and informed Jason Hartley that he has been accepted and he will be attending the US Military Academy at West Point. Now, except for Democrats that just sat on their hands and couldn't even rise to celebrate this, or celebrate a thirteen year old you, young man that had overcome cancer or to stand and clap in solidarity with mothers like Lake and Riley's mom and Jocelyn Nungary's mom, or even stand for the First Lady or the President himself. They just sat on their hands, but it was one of the most inspiring moments of the night. And here's the President from Tuesday Night introducing Jason Harley.
Speaker 3: We're joined tonight by a young man, Jason Hartley, who knows the weight of that call of duty. Jason's father, grandfather, and great grandfather all wore the uniform. Jason tragically lost his dad, who was also a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy when he was just a boy, and now he wants to carry on the family legacy of service. Jason is a senior in high school, a six letter varsity athlete, a really good athlete, they say, a brilliant student with a four point four six that's good GPA. And his greatest dream is to attend the US Military Academy at West Point. And Jason, that's a very big deal getting in. That's a hard one to get into. But I'm please to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Speaker 8: Uison be joining the Court.
Speaker 1: It's such an awesome moment, really amazing and inspiring. Jason Hartley, senior in high school now, who will be attending the US Military Academy at west Point. Jason, great to have you on the program. Congratulations my friend, how Er, how are you?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Uh? All right? What was that like? You weren't expecting that, were you?
Speaker 5: I was not affecting at all. It was a total surprise.
Speaker 1: Did you know you would be singled out during the speech? Did you expect that part?
Speaker 5: No, not at all. I thought I was just going to be attending the address. I had no idea how to single out.
Speaker 1: What was I mean? That's got to be a little shock and off. By the way, how do you get a four point four to six grade point average? How is that possible?
Speaker 5: Well, it's possible. I just had to stay on track in school. For West Point. It starts very early, so there's freshman year. You need to have all a sumbs all four years, so it's possible. I recommend for all freshmen and sophomores who want to apply in the future, start now.
Speaker 1: In other words, start and and you're also a six letter varsity athlete. What sports did you play.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I do football, and I do track and field specifically discus. Wow, sophomore through senior year.
Speaker 1: Now it is Have you ever thought of dreaming of throwing the discus at the Olympics. That's that's that's a not That is a very very very technical and specific sport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's very technique oriented. If it's not all strengths, it's very important to the technique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. So your dream of West Point? When does life?
Speaker 5: Well, it began pretty early in my life. Actually, ever since I was really young, I wanted to be in the Army in some way, shape or form. I just wanted to be in the army because of my dad. He had a really big impact on what I wanted to do. But as I grew older, I realized that college might be a realistic option for me because I got good grades constantly. So I had to kind of choose between college and the military. But over time I began looking towards different options. One day I saw the Army Navy game on TV. I was confused why there were two teams called Army and Navy. My family described that those are actually military quote unquote colleges or as you will academies. So I began to do a lot of research on those, and I realized that's exactly when I want to do that as a perfect combination of both college and the military. So the more I researched it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how old you are?
Speaker 5: The Army Navy game was sometime in middle school. I really started getting into West Point around my freshman sophomore year.
Speaker 1: Right, And and have you been in touch with for example, you have to get a letter from a local elected You have to get elected officials to sponsor you recommend you. That's part of the process of getting in. Has this been something you worked on for a long time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the application process for the academy is very, very tough. There are four different things you have to do. So you have to get qualified in three different aspects. There's the academic aspect, the physical aspect, and the medical aspect. The fourth one is he has to get a congressional nomination. We'll have to be congressional, but we have to get an nation and one we can get a nomination is by your local congress person. For me, that was Benda Fentiez in Congress. I was in California thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's great. Let me ask you this now. The President said that your father, your grandfather, and your great grandfather served our country. How old were you when you lost your dad.
Speaker 5: I lost my dad a week after my eleventh birthday. The thing is, everyone goes to adversity at some point in their life. But the important thing is how you respond to that.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 5: People, when they get in with diversity, they'll crumble, they'll get punch of the ground and they'll spin the ground. Some people, however, they'll get punched to the ground and they'll get back up. I always knew that my dad would be proud of me. He's always in heaven watching down on me. I know that he's proud, so I wanted to make him proud. So once I was quote on so punch in the face by that event, I decided to get back up and continue his legacy. I did well in school. I obviously got into West Point, thank god. But yeah, it really depends on how you respond to adversity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's so impressive what you've been able to accomplish at such a young age, very very inspiring. And now when do you actually attend you're a senior. Now, when will you When do you have to be at West Point by the way. It's beautiful. I've been there. It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 5: It is beautiful. I actually went last June for their program for incoming high school seniors. It's called f l E. If you're a high school junior, I strongly recommend you apply now. But yeah, I attend in June thirtieth. That is our day.
Speaker 1: That's that's your day. Well, I'm going to say this, it was such an inspiring moment. And I assume that was your mom next to you that night, yes, And I'm sure she's very proud, and I agree your dad's looking down on you, and I'm sure your dad is extremely proud of us on And we want to wish you the best of luck. And we're lucky as a country that we have people like you that are willing to serve and protect our liberties and our freedoms. And we're so grateful that there are people like you that are going to work so hard to keep us safe. And we're so proud of you and so happy for you, and so grateful for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir. It's being a privilege to be on here.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it. Jason. Godspeed, and hopefully we can get updates from you as your time at West Point goes on.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, of course, God bless, God.
Speaker 1: Bless eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Sandra is in Michigan on the Sean Hannity Show. Sandra, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, Sean? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you good?
Speaker 4: Just dealing with our ruptured vocal cords, So I don't know how much you could talk, but I wanted to be on your show.
Speaker 1: Well, if you ever a ruptured vocal cord, you sound pretty darn good.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. We're talking like five weeks now. So, but I was just thrilled with President Trump. I would thrill with the speech when he did the joint sessions with Congress. And I have to say one of my particular favorite you just had that fine gentleman on Jason, was when that young gentleman DJ came and they both high fighted each other.
Speaker 1: Was wasn't that that was such a great moment. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Like it was like something kids would do in school, because each other was so happy and so proud and so excited to be in there, you know where they were, And I just have to say that that was I'm just so proud of President Trump, and I was the whole thing was moving, the whole thing was emotional. And to why nobody could stand up, I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure what's going on with people, but that was probably the best part of the of the speech.
Speaker 9: To me.
Speaker 1: This is the part of Donald Trump that I thought I know because I've known him so long that I wish everybody knew more about and the media is never going to tell the story. Maybe I should be telling more of these stories, the stories that I know of him helping people. But I kind of feel it's when I when I know these things, it's sort of off the record. I mean, I have off the record conversations. I have on the record conversations with them. So but I can tell you this, this, this is the embodiment of the man that I know, and this is who he is, and this is a part of him that the media will never give him credit for. And it's kind of sad. This is stuff that that he loves to do. This is this this is a passion of his yeap.
Speaker 4: Hecame to Michigan in August and I was they have the honor to meet and be brought in pizza for all the hard workers in the comtown. He got like nine or ten pizzas brought him in and said thank you for all the work. He was just so nice, so kind, so sweet. It was really a wonderful experience.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this is I've seen this this on display the entire time I've known him. This is this stuff that he does regularly that nobody knows about. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Sandra, Thank you. All right, quick break right back. We'll get it to another call on the other side. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, all right back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Seawan is our number. Let's get to Kim and Virginia. Kim, we got about a little over a minute. It's all yours. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 2: Hello, mister Hannaby, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job. During the election to help Donald Trump. Everybody sees that, So I appreciate that number one, But number two, I just hope that any the next couple elections coming up, we got to play the video of the Democrats just sitting there through all those things that they should have stood up for. That right there should tell the whole country what you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think this should be a good reminder for twenty twenty six. I really do. I think it's so disgustingly repulsive what they did, and it's to me it shows a dead party with no vision, no leadership, and petulant and full of rage and anger. That's what I saw, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I saw it. When I looked at Nancy Pelosi, she just looked mean, you know, like just angry and mean. I'm like, we don't need that right now in our country.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are we back in kindergarten the way they were actors, like you know, kids who would act in kindergarten and they're just and and then today followed up with the central resolution of al Green, you know, out in the halls singing we shall overcome and him being defiant, not wanting to have the censure resolution read to him, they're just to throwing one big collective temper tantrum. Grow up, well, the American people are suffering.
Speaker 2: He was very disrespectful. I was happy to see they kicked him out.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I appreciate the call. Thanks Kim. Eight nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Our friends in Israel, they are just suffering and President Trump has again warned Thomas that there's going to be held to pay if they don't release the bodies and the hostages.