Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself Teddy.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Erica.
Speaker 2: We are here to talk about all three episodes.
Speaker 3: Of Orange count Union Union.
Speaker 2: We're gonna break it down into two episodes, though, but we figured, you know, we'll be nice and hot and bothered by the time we get to the third.
Speaker 3: I'm hot and bothered already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Not seriously though, Like I this was hard for me.
Speaker 2: This which which part.
Speaker 3: The yelling, and I know that we do a fair amount of yelling, but I could not get through. I'm just gonna jump ahead and we'll go back to it. But like by episode three, i'd had it.
Speaker 2: See because did you watch all three back to back?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: See. That's that's really daunting. See I You're gonna have to like refresh my memory on good Luck Out.
Speaker 3: At some point I was I felt like my mail side of my brain kicked in. It was like these broads are yelling, be you know.
Speaker 2: I just so I separated them and watched them in real time. So last night I watched episode three, so I went in kind of fresh, and I appreciated episode three.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it all. It's just a lot. I felt like I was shooting a reunion while I was watatching it, yeah, because you know, you have these these really ingrained memories and I just was like, oh my god, Jesus.
Speaker 2: I know. And then it's when they hammered down on one moment over and over and over again, and you're like, we got it, we got it.
Speaker 3: Please just stop.
Speaker 2: I know you're trying to squeak out three episodes from this, but I'm lee, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I always wonder how poor Andy just lives like this, well you know what I mean, Like, I mean, I know it's great, God bless you, and you said really nice things about me today, so thanks, But you know, how do you do it? Andy? Like my god, I would just every reunion, whether it's Orange County, Beverly Hill, whatever, everyone he hosts.
Speaker 2: I would just But you have to also imagine he doesn't just have to hear you guys gapping in his ear. He's got little ears, and so people that don't realize sometimes when Andy like goes and he cuts somebody off, it's not because he's like shading that particular house.
Speaker 3: So I've got nine people in.
Speaker 2: Nine people are telling him what to do in his ear.
Speaker 3: The same for watch what Happens Live by the way. Yeah, he's like whenever you guys are wondering why he's not processing the information, it's because he's got ten conversations going on and you can only.
Speaker 2: See two, you know what. It's kind of like my head currently just but without anybody else in my head just needs.
Speaker 3: To get you more in ears and we're good. Yeah, those are the voices. That's sneaking the voices.
Speaker 2: But before we begin recapping, Shannon Badour has officially settled the ongoing loss suit with ex John Jansen.
Speaker 3: Does this mean we never see Alexis again?
Speaker 2: I hope so, especially after we'll get into her post that she did today.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know anything about that, but we'll get it.
Speaker 2: But this is a People magazine article. Seven months after John filed a lawsuit against Badoor for seventy five thousand he claimed to have loaned her during the relationship, the pair have reached an agreement, and the filing, John stated he and Badoor came to a settlement and checked the box that upcoming filing for dismissal would be unconditional, and submitted within forty five days. This came just one week after both Jansen and Badoor requested a jury trial. Then Shannon didn't just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Oh No, she showed us the wire transfer.
Speaker 2: She showed us the wire transfer. But I did appreciate. For somebody that only knows how to keep record of finances on ripped out pieces of paper, she knew how to put the little black line and redact like the address on their caller. That's not her, is it Emily?
Speaker 3: By the way, who kicked ass on this reunion?
Speaker 1: I thought so true.
Speaker 3: I thought she was great. And then when you don't you call me dummies?
Speaker 2: Do you fucking whack a doodle? But she posts all the receipts about the loan, about everything, and then she wrote enjoy dot dot dot. I appreciated it, good wordiciate it.
Speaker 3: Good for you. It's over, it's done. I never have to hear about it again.
Speaker 2: I really hope not good for you.
Speaker 3: Shannon.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, this is like a scroll. It's so many pages. Literally, it's like who Now we've stepped into our own reunion. And even though we were cold ten minutes ago, now I'm in a full sweat.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It starts out. They all list off what they want to take away from the reunion. I love when my nose starts running.
Speaker 3: My nose is running. My eyes of woratering, which means A, it's allergies and B nerves.
Speaker 2: But Tarma want her takeaways. She wants to find a common ground with Shannon. Tamra is starting therapy, and her goal is to find where her anger stems from. Good goal, good goal. Shannon says Tamar attacked her and she doesn't want to be friends.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Sure. Jen wants her and Emily to step towards a better path. Okay. Interesting. Emily says Jen is very reserved and questions if it's because of ryanair.
Speaker 3: Goal though I don't know it's. Well, she's a lawyer, so they always have all these weird goals.
Speaker 2: True. Then Katie says she wants to own the thing she regrets. Do you think she did not?
Speaker 3: I have thoughts later?
Speaker 2: Okay, Heather hopes to walk out with almost with almost everyone as friends.
Speaker 3: I respect that. I saw her the other night at Kathy Hilton's. She's like, let me take a picture, so I look desperate to be.
Speaker 2: On Beverly Hill. Right, hold on, were you at the a Jama party?
Speaker 3: Where were you?
Speaker 2: Oh? My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.
Speaker 3: Such a good time.
Speaker 2: You wear the same jammys I just didn't.
Speaker 3: Take Yeah, I just didn't take my sweater off. I wore the same pajamas. I just didn't take my sweater off. I put them over my sweater because it was cold in there.
Speaker 2: It's always cold.
Speaker 3: It's cold in there, and and it was like, you know, the windows, the doors were open, and there were a lot of people there. I ate all the food and got all the gifts, and this had a really nice time. I must have missed Crystal in them.
Speaker 2: Did you get invited to Crystal's holiday party this week? Oh? No, you neither.
Speaker 3: How do you know there's one?
Speaker 2: Because going?
Speaker 3: Are they friends?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Crystal and well, she probably would have invited Garcel and Setting and Jennifer Tilly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love Jennifer Tilly, by the way, because we've watched the premiere now, so she's good. Honestly, I'm at this stage in my life now and I i'd have been at.
Speaker 3: Right now, let me tell you something to read. She doesn't know this. I'm going to dinner with her tomorrow night. But I put the emoji, like the cigarette emoji, underneath her contact and the other day I just texted to her, you know what, fuck it. I mean, the poor woman is going through a hard time, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know what You're allowed to smoke.
Speaker 3: But I'm the secret smokers.
Speaker 2: There's a lot Andy's baby shower. There was more people in the backs.
Speaker 3: And some people really liked the menthol that you would not expect see.
Speaker 2: But I Drek smokes a menthol. It doesn't matter. I mean, I know that Dre smokes.
Speaker 3: She smokes p funks.
Speaker 2: I saw, yeah, but they're menthols.
Speaker 3: I know with somebody else. Another friend of ours smokes menthols too.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do know this because I can say from time to time, when I was younger, and still occasionally after a couple of beverages, I used to smoke an actual sig. But I could.
Speaker 3: I saw you smoking in France, yeah, but I couldn't with the crew, and I never and I'd never seen you smoking out there. And then I thought, she's the daughter of a rock legend. Of course she smokes, but.
Speaker 2: It was problematic because I could never bum them from Dree because she smokes menthols and I don't enjoy a menthol.
Speaker 3: Well, now she's onto American spirits.
Speaker 2: Oh those are even worse. That's what my dad smokes, and they stink and they take fifteen hours to smoke.
Speaker 3: I was at a party. This has nothing to do with the show we're making, but somebody was smoking these really cool cigarettes from Europe called Vogue cigarettes.
Speaker 2: So sure.
Speaker 3: They weren't clothes, They weren't. They looked like joints. They were so thin. It was like I was like, oh, is that.
Speaker 2: A free Yeah?
Speaker 3: Looks she gu on her she?
Speaker 2: I think it also depends. My dad said. The rule was smoking is if you're a female. Yeah, is that you could have? You could enjoy a casual social cigarette, as long as you're not doing it while walking. Apparently walking with a cigarette is trashy.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, my I grew up with a bunch of smokers. My everybody my family smoke except to people my mother and myself. Well I couldn't. I just never smoked a cigarette.
Speaker 2: Well, you probably didn't want the wrinkles, right.
Speaker 3: No, No, I just couldn't handle like my allergies and I have a lot of you know, and I have chestnut shit like that, So I always hated it so much. But like, yeah, my grandmother, my aunts, my uncle's like everybody, everybody around us just smoked, like from the time they were twelve, you know, these country people, they were no, like, we'll.
Speaker 2: Go home for Thanksgiving and people won't even walk outside the house like they'll just.
Speaker 3: They're going smoking.
Speaker 2: They are going for it. Weake it drinking big reds. That's not alcohol, by the way, if you're not from Indiana, I don't know what it's like, kind of like a mountain dew, but it's red.
Speaker 3: Oh I do know what a big red is, and I like mountain dew by the way. Okay, back and fine, all right, let's get back and be Thanksgiving with SIGs and big reds.
Speaker 2: Cheers sadly, I no longer like the taste of a sack.
Speaker 3: Why don't we get some weed?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not good on that shock a little paranoid. You've seen me I have. It's not good.
Speaker 3: Who else can we head up?
Speaker 2: Okay, back to this, Okay, so Emily tells Tamar that constantly calling Shannon an alcoholic is counterproductive.
Speaker 3: Agreed, But I get it.
Speaker 2: But why is Tamar getting in so much trouble when well, Firk, no, why is Hammer getting in so much trouble for calling Shannon an alcoholic? But Derit is being praised for calling PK the Father for Children an alcoholic multiple times in the first episode.
Speaker 3: Well, in my opinion, the two things aren't equal because one is a marriage with children and the other is just a friendship. I don't think they're equal. I think that in my opinion, Derit and PK's situation is much more has many more consequences than a friendship. Right, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was asking. Well, Shannon says she got the help she needed. Tamara calls her a liar. Tamra says it's because Shannon called her drunk several times during the program.
Speaker 3: That was very interesting. Yeah, I found that very interesting. No, you called me, You don't remember you called me many times? Drump?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you allowed to get is she saying she is? Tamra saying Shannon called her drunk while she was in the program.
Speaker 2: In the program, as far as I know, the program that Shannon was in was out patients.
Speaker 3: Okay, well then yeah, you can't be drinking like Okay, I thought she was in a facility.
Speaker 2: It doesn't like promises.
Speaker 3: She was at a What is an alcohol?
Speaker 2: Is that even me? Should should I have an over planning calendar component to Mike, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what this means. I am so confused. Was she in rehab or not?
Speaker 2: She was an outpatient therapy Okay, Okay, maybe it was an extended version of it, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: That you weren't staying there the alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you wanted to go home and have a couple of drinks, you could. I think you could throw them back.
Speaker 3: And then I think and that's when Tamar was saying, hey, you were being you were in treatment and calling me at home at night. Okay.
Speaker 2: Camera says, this is the tenth reunion where they've talked about her drinking, which, by.
Speaker 3: The way, you know, those shady producers did a good old flashback and it was true.
Speaker 2: It was true, But then Shannon said, tamor you're the only one that said it. But then they actually, for the first time this season did Tamra solid.
Speaker 3: And show that everybody Yeah, so good for you. That was the win for you.
Speaker 2: It was a win for you.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show that everybody had talked about it.
Speaker 2: It gave them the perfect reason to play the montage everyone calling out a reason.
Speaker 3: For drinking for a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I was like, Shannon, you missed that one up. You didn't need to whenever you cue.
Speaker 3: Them, just yeah, just don't give them information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't give them things to pull from it.
Speaker 3: And don't speak in absolutes.
Speaker 2: Ever, I learned that lesson when I said I never told a lie.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That was a lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lie for everybody, by the way, not just you.
Speaker 2: Also, it's like when people swear on their kids.
Speaker 3: Do that either, that's also a lie.
Speaker 2: You always know somebody's lying when they swear on somebody they loves lives.
Speaker 3: Why is that because they forgive them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because the people you love forgiving for you lied about my life. And it's okay, I mean that's much as my hot take.
Speaker 2: That hot take. Well, then, Shannon says Heather acted like she never heard the story about John. Heather says it's different hearing it thirdhand versus from someone else involved. Heather says she didn't discuss it until the Jeff Lewis interview. Shannon says she never thought about John hearing her accident until Jeff brought it up. Heather apologizes and says she doesn't feel she can trust her with important information. Should housewives be able to say they were telling another housewife something in confidence?
Speaker 3: There is cameras. There's no such thing as confidence, even when you're not rolling. I wouldn't do it here.
Speaker 2: But this is what I don't understand. If I were to tell you something in confidence on camera, yes, that's one thing, but there's no such thing as in confidence on camera. You're about to show it to millions of people.
Speaker 3: Agreed, So it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense. Then Andy asked Tamar what she thinks Shannon's intention was and wanting to bring the Travis rumor and to the reunion last year. Shannon says she only knew about it because Tamar sent the story to her. Shannon says Tarmama told her that Travis's X reached out to her. I wish Travis's X would reach out to me because I spent so much time.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out what this is? Well, uh, yeah, back to the people in the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, Katie's son couldn't film because her ex wouldn't sign him off and he was living in San Diego. Gina says Katie lied about owning a home in San Diego, and Gina says she doesn't trust Katie and there are a lot of inconsistencies. Katie was just dismissed from the lawsuit claiming Katie's business wasn't her original Oh this was.
Speaker 3: This was not good for Katie.
Speaker 2: I don't think this entire reunion was great for Katie.
Speaker 3: I agree, there was not. It just wasn't. It didn't look good, it didn't feel good, and she took an ill on the first one.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the problem is is if I don't know, if she's trying to protect her position on Orange County by not admitting to moving back and forth between San Diego, and that's why it seems so dodgy.
Speaker 3: But that's not the only story that seems inconsistent as well.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, once we found out she was at the fucking dude's house, yep, because she was texting and driving, which listen, I don't judge. Occasionally when I do drive, I probably have texted.
Speaker 3: We all have. We all text and drive.
Speaker 2: But I most certainly if somebody got mad at me, wouldn't follow them back to their house.
Speaker 3: So dangerous. And we discussed that before. Yeah, that's just so fucking dangerous.
Speaker 2: But then we hear about Katie's business and that wasn't our original idea. She didn't really have an answer on this, which makes me think it's allegedly not really her business. It might be a housewife business.
Speaker 3: It's possible. I mean we have seen those.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I mean how many businesses did?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who was on like that last season that I was on Beverly Hills. Somebody that came out there like and now I have a new lipstick line.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've had some adventures that come and go that were real, but they you know, then they fizz a lot, they a lot. Yeah, it's like a year commitment or something like that. It depends.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Sutton gets brought into the mix because Heather says Sutton texted her saying Katie used her to promote her business, and Heather. Heather says there are three different stories about Sutton's Christmas party.
Speaker 3: I didn't get an invitation to that Christmas party. I better get one this year, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I won't be getting one.
Speaker 3: You're never getting one.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what, you're not what boring?
Speaker 2: Thank you? It only took me getting off the show and well and starting my own life and.
Speaker 3: Even might be back on before you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I actually I kind of loved just being able to talk shit on this platform and.
Speaker 3: Come on, Cameron, talk it.
Speaker 2: My carpets. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I didn't spill a drop. I'm a fucking pro.
Speaker 2: Katie says she had a phone conversation with her friend about Heather's paparazzi photos. I don't give a.
Speaker 3: Shit about the paparazzi. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. Heather says. Katie has no credibility and nothing adds up. Would it really matter even if Heather admitted to calling the pass Nope. No. I mean if you're important enough to A have the paps number and B get them to come take photos for you and see publish them, that's a pretty big fun.
Speaker 3: A lot of people do that, a lot of people want good pictures out of themselves and after so many bad pictures, why not? I mean not saying she had bad pictures, but look, if you want to have a relationship with the paparazzi, you feel that good for you. But who really cares, Like, there's so many other things going on, nobody cares about paparazzi.
Speaker 2: That's like, and that same token, Heather made a joke about the alleged cheating rumors with Terry in the pod, which I appreciated, which is why she supposedly had the paparazzi taking the photo. So like she she's.
Speaker 3: And I can think about it. I can think of a lot of other things to dispel cheating rumors and going.
Speaker 2: To Disneyland, honestly, that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, ither, how about a sex tape? You know, like something else?
Speaker 2: Well, Heather says, falsely accusing people is Katie's thing. Katie says, a man was swerving. This entire story.
Speaker 3: Does not make sense to me. It's a little fish fish all.
Speaker 2: Right, So Katie, I don't understand because I met Katie in person at Kyle's as weekly thing, and she was lovely, beautiful, nice, Her husband was nice, everything was great, and she was very well spoken. This did not make sense to me, and I feel like I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Good at because her piece is missing tape.
Speaker 2: So she says. Katie says a man was swerving entry lane, yelling f you bitch. She pulled over, called the police and tried to leave, but he started filming them.
Speaker 3: So what okay, right, big deal?
Speaker 2: But then Heather says the police said something different happened and that the statement she said followed him home. Katie says it's not true.
Speaker 3: Which who so did the police lying in the police report? Like that's a bay I did.
Speaker 2: She didn't say it wasn't true, and she was like, oh, I didn't realize there were neighbors there. Are you on the three? Are you on the freaking one oh one or wherever? Like they lived in Atlanta? So what is it the eighty three?
Speaker 3: No's the eighty five, ninety five eighty five, that's my hometown.
Speaker 2: I'm like the perimeter, yeah, Like, or are you in a residential spot?
Speaker 3: Because and who cares if they fill me in it? Like, I don't get it. And if you have kids in the car, why are you confronting a man? Why are you following him home? All of This sounds bad.
Speaker 2: To me, but Katie says she didn't show up to court because they served her ex.
Speaker 3: True, they have to serve you.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you that, do you actually have to be served?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the complaint or the whatever you want to say, the citation is against her, not her ex husband. What does that have to do with him. He wasn't the one driving, He wasn't one doing these things.
Speaker 2: And then I think they were trying to kind of get Emily at this point because then Emily goes into lawyer mode, as she should and I, according to sources, she's getting heat on this online. But I haven't. I've been avoiding Twitter, so I don't. I haven't really been perusing. Can I tell everything?
Speaker 3: I don't go on X much. It's kind of it's kind of whack. If I want to know what's happening in the world, I do like news, but other than that, that's okay.
Speaker 2: But Katie says this happened at a time when she was homeless with three kids. But then she says, which could rightfully be.
Speaker 3: Well, then how did they have the address for the ex husband, right? Because is that still her registered at?
Speaker 2: But I think that's what she's also was saying was her husband. That's why she gave up full custody of her kids, but then it ended up winning it back. I don't know her past relationship.
Speaker 3: Well listen, let me tell you something. First off, to give your kids up like that and get it back. Look, I don't know this woman. I know that there are inconsistencies. I think she's a beautiful woman. I think she's got a great husband. But like this story, the daughter getting on TikTok saying the girl said dick and shit like that, it's like, you know, and then the little.
Speaker 2: Boy knowing about Heather, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like this is all not the best.
Speaker 2: Like I can say with one hundred percent certainty, there's.
Speaker 3: I mean, Cruise thought I was you Cruse. Yeah that's not like that's how much he knows me, Like, no, he doesn't. My point is, are you my mom? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like he saw somebody come in glammed up and he was like, mom, you got dressed up.
Speaker 3: To me, babe, that's mom? You know, Like we don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't talk to my children about my You can't.
Speaker 3: Don't you know, not to say shit to kids? They say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they can't, and it just continues to happen. But then Emily asked Katie what happened to lose foryal and legal custody of her children, and Katie says her ex was awarded the kids because she couldn't provide a place for them to live. I kind of felt gross watching this part. I'm not gonna lie, like if we can go after Katie for lots of things, but part of it with her kids, it felt wrong. But I also felt like, if you're going to bring them into it and you're gonna tell the story, do we need to know the whole story?
Speaker 3: Well, it's not. Do we need? Is it going to happen? And the answer is yes, it's going to happen on this show? Is it too far?
Speaker 2: And you also know when you join the.
Speaker 3: Show, all of this shit is going to come out.
Speaker 2: Every single thing about your past is going to come out. So you can either lead with it.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it listen. I don't think in Katie's defense, things like this happened to women. She's clearly got her kids back, Like, we don't know, let's not hang her out to dry because she had a hard choice to make. We don't know the rest of it. Is it too far? You should expect all of this to be too far. That's what embarrassing. Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's but it's also the show that we watch.
Speaker 3: It also turns out it seems as if things are different now, good for her, But.
Speaker 2: Then it's kind of not because then she's supposedly living in San Diego and the sun's there, and then she's not.
Speaker 3: Hey was confused about that. So are they living in Orange County? Are they living in San Diego or.
Speaker 2: What's my guess?
Speaker 3: I thought she had a son that lived with her husband in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: She does. But where it gets a little bit dicey is that during the season of Orange County, Katie was living in a home in Orange County, Okay. Then they stopped filming and Katie was living allegedly in San Diego with.
Speaker 3: All of them, Like they all packed up and moved to San Diego.
Speaker 2: They no longer live in the same house they lived in when they were filming. Like when the Ryan and that whole thing, I wouldn't say like the Ryan thing. I would say, it's like more like the Heather thing. But Heather's owning that she has places in multiple locations. But everybody knows that, right, But I think.
Speaker 3: No, I meant like that house that we saw Katie and Matt, host Ryan and Tama.
Speaker 2: No, that was a rented allegedly, that is a rented home. So that's where I have a little bit.
Speaker 3: So are you saying that she moved there for the show and now she's moved back to her real home in San Diego?
Speaker 2: Yes, but now she once again has gotten a new place in Orange County, is what That's what Emily said on the reunion, Okay, which is I don't necessarily think it matters, but now that it's out there, it's even more concerning because it's like, where's your home base? Like I could say, yeah, my home base is here o Orange County. I had houses both places and half for over ten years. I have friends in both locations. You do, But I would say that is my primary residence residence, right, But she can't say that because she's okay, all over the place, okay? And is that for the show? Is that because of life? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We had that on BH someone lived in San Diego but had an apartment in LA and so it was like one of those things.
Speaker 2: Was that Catherine. Yeah. Well, then Andy asks Jen if she considered breaking off the engagement. Jen says no. Jen says Ryan had already been working with the authorities. Okay, okay, I need your help on this.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm not great with the lawyer Schaff neither mine. But Tamra questions why Jen acted surprise when she brought it up. Jen says she knew the article was coming and felt like it was her fault he was mentioned. Emily says Ryan was involved and that's why he was mentioned.
Speaker 3: I agree with Emily, okay, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Jen says Ryan was never involved in Matt's booky business. Emily says he is involved, and to earn immunity, he needed to provide information.
Speaker 3: She is correct. Emily is correct here like I like.
Speaker 2: Jen, but then there's like naive and then there's Jen. But know what I can tell you for certain? Yes, there is no other name on my bank account or my address. Then relating to my brain, No, well actually not even my bank account's my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mine were together, as we.
Speaker 2: All know, but so having your random like, I'm sorry, Eric.
Speaker 3: Now there's not, and you're not going to be like I can understand if in a marriage, sure, but a res and you've said that a lot. I agree. You are not given immunity unless you know something and you traded that. That's what Emily is saying. Ryan knows something and he traded that information to the government to say, hey, I know this, and because I'm going to give this, I'm not involved.
Speaker 2: But what is it about Matt that he's in the midst of all this and filmed this season.
Speaker 3: Dumb dumb what the dirty business was to? And Emily explains what the dirty business was to and she did a beautiful job, Emily.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Emily, Jen says, Ryan's name was on the account, and that was the mistake. Emily says, Matt referred to Ryan as his money laundering partner. I don't really make those jokes. Well, I say, like you're my rider Die.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, even even in the best of circumstances, if it is a joke, don't fucking say it because they love it and the.
Speaker 2: Business is gambling. Maybe you don't say money laundering party.
Speaker 3: How about you just we don't have a business that's gambling. Why don't we start there. We're not bookies, nothing.
Speaker 2: To the guy online gambling company. So to.
Speaker 3: Listen, I let know, there is a difference between a legal and licensed casino, which we love. Okay, hit us up. I love casinos, I actually do. And you know Tom was licensed in the state of California and in the state of Nevada. I've actually, what does that mean licensed?
Speaker 2: I don't even have to.
Speaker 3: Go Okay, So I actually went to a gaming commission hearing and I watched it and they ask you a bunch of questions. They go through all of your books, they go through everything, and you get their different levels of license. And Tom had one. There's like an operator's license and owner's license, things like that. It's different levels. Anybody who's in gaming can correct me. But and there are gaming commissions in the state of California, and I guess everywhere in Nevada's well, New Jersey. That's the hardest one.
Speaker 2: To get the get Jersey, to get licensed in Jersey. Well, then Emily says the opposite of what she read. Jen says she read that Emily's in laws fund her whole life. You know what, if that's the case, get it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, somebody's funding everybody's life, whether it's your husband working or you working. I mean, I'm funding my life, you're funding your life. Who gives a fuck? Who funds everybody?
Speaker 2: Listen? Then Emily says Jen and Ryan should take it down ability. Jen says Ryan has not made bad choices and he has nothing to be held accountable for.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think probably all of us have things we should be held accountable for. Tell me, listen, minus were exercise fuckers for everybody's like, you're study hyerocrat.
Speaker 3: Well look you know what, who cares? You're also a human being? Yeah, and I love you and you're my friend. Okay, here we are part two, everybody, because part one wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: We needed three parts. We needed three all right. So Emily says that Katie's husband Matt hit at Jen and Ryan's party to avoid all the men. Katie says she's not.
Speaker 3: A bad idea. Matt, I probably would have done the same thing.
Speaker 2: Listen. I wanted to hide watching this entire portion.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but you can't. It's like a car wreck.
Speaker 2: Can't look away, You can't look away. Katie says she doesn't believe that Ryan was involved. In anything bad. I'm sorry, Katie, like you, but anything you say at this point, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Sit this one out, babes, Sit this one out.
Speaker 2: Heathers tells Jen that everyone is concerned that she'll end up in a bad place. Jen says, there's nothing bad coming. Do you think there's something bad coming?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but there could be. And on that chance, I would just ask again, Jen, please just don't do this right now. Let's just let all the dust subtle. Please. But also, I don't know, we don't know, you don't know, and I.
Speaker 2: Just don't want her to Jen, I would say this, I just don't. If you're going to be continuing on the show, get a prenup beyond yeah, like that and some yeah, like get your shit in order, like bullets.
Speaker 3: Whatever you can do to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 3: And I'm not and I'm not beating up on I'm not beating up on Ryan, No, I'm not. And I'm not beating up on marriage. I'm just saying human nature, these are things that happen the unforeseen, like God, damn it. Protect yourself please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're a mom of a bunch of kids.
Speaker 3: That need it, like you got, you got, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Protect you. We don't know where. We're not talking shit about Ryan, but with what we do know.
Speaker 3: We're talking about life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is the reality. Protect yourself at all costs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then roy still remains sweet because she's a sweet woman and she has a beautiful vulnerability about her. And I don't want her to lose that because it's Jada. But you don't. You cannot. You have to.
Speaker 2: I know you have to. You have to have a little bit of fight in you.
Speaker 3: Of course, just self preservation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ryan served Tarma with a cease and desist letter after she accused him of stealing money. Tama apologizes, explaining that she didn't mean to mention Ryan. Tamara was upset that Ryan called Eddie gay.
Speaker 3: I want to say something. We have to stop calling people gay. Quit it, stop it. There's nothing wrong with being gay if you are gay, but there is something wrong with saying, oh, you know, he's gay, like it's a bad thing. Fucking quit it, quit it and tired of it.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, if somebody is gay, it's so, and they're living in a marriage and it doesn't fucking matter. Listen, if the wife is fine with what I'm not saying Eddie is or is not. I'm saying I don't get this content.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: Stop stop all that. People's sexuality is their sexuality. It is not your sexuality if it doesn't involve you. Stop saying shit like that. I just really fucking quit it.
Speaker 2: And also I don't know, just like it. Uh. Then Jin asked camera where Eddie slept the night after Katie's claiming she had heard he slept in the casita. Gina says Tarama told her they were fighting, big deal, who fucked? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Like, Tom slept downstairs for six weeks one time because we got into a fight and until finally it was cold. It was the winter time.
Speaker 2: It was too cold in the casino.
Speaker 3: Was too cold. It's like it's cold. I was like, right, exactly, there goes your pride.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if a marriage is thriving and somebody is snoring, there is a time you will go in the other fucking room.
Speaker 3: And if you're not getting along. Look, men, I I was never gonna not sleep in my bed because I liked it. But you know, if you got none are weird, let them do what they want. They're gonna come right back. They don't worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also if he's mad that night, because Tamra she wasn't.
Speaker 3: She did say too much, she did stuck on the.
Speaker 2: Couch or the casita or whatever. But the way Jenn implied it was if if it was something other like, it's I think it's very common in a marriage that you get an argument and maybe don't sleep in the same bed, It's fine. I was like, where was he sleeping like or like with Ryan? Well like, but also why did Jin know that? And also I talked to Tama the next day, and I'm ninety nine point nine percent sure that Eddie was just annoyed at her and did sleep in her bed because I think we had like a group you know when you call the next day and you have like a recap, And Eddie was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like, I'm sure he was over it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Andy asked Jen why she didn't give Tamara a chance to show proof of Shannon doing the background check. Jen says she didn't care. Okay, I have to ask you a question. Are we historical friends or what?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I when she said that, I wanted to look up the definition of historical friends. I mean, I'm gonna say, do we have history? The answer is yes, but what is historical friends?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: All I thought was like George wash like, when I think.
Speaker 3: Of history, we're not that old bitch like you go.
Speaker 2: Wait fucking back. But I'm like, I don't really under standing.
Speaker 3: Does she means that she? Does she mean that she has history with her throughout the show? Therefore that's their historical friendship? Or is she Heather?
Speaker 2: I need help Heather?
Speaker 3: I should have Do I have her? In numeration? Text her? What do you mean by this?
Speaker 2: Should we call her? We could call her from.
Speaker 3: Well, you better text her first, don't. I will right put her on. That's a good definition. I've been This is basically my entire life. I don't have any real friends. I have historical friends.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, are we historical?
Speaker 3: As she wouldn't? She's probably free of you.
Speaker 2: No, she's not. We actually get along.
Speaker 1: Voicemail.
Speaker 2: The person you're trying to reach is not a vana. Guess we're not historical friends.
Speaker 3: No, she's probably busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's probably booked up and blessed up and and fucking richer than us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'll have to sit on that one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Good for you here, Heather de Broh. This is for you kids.
Speaker 2: Listen, Heather call us back. I'm just saying, but Jen's impersonation of Heather was spot on, so pretty good. Yeah, I was inclined to believe she may have said that. That means said, I don't think Heather is necessarily like a messy person.
Speaker 3: No, I think she's a very you know, Heather thinks about things and you can tell she does this, and you know she has a lot to protect. I like it. Actually, I like her.
Speaker 2: I like Heather.
Speaker 3: I like Heather.
Speaker 2: Do I think that she was in this reunion that much? No?
Speaker 3: No, But she didn't have to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she she weighed in when she needed to. Whatever. Then Jen says she is now taking control of her payments. What payments, Well, she didn't buy the dress.
Speaker 3: I'm glad she. By the way, congratulations on closing. When I saw that online, didn't the free room.
Speaker 2: What my baby showers forever scorn. I never be able to read this.
Speaker 3: My next baby. We're not having any more babies, actually not allowing it. Me and Eric are expecting we're not We're expecting a boatload of cash, bitch, That's what I'm expecting. No kids.
Speaker 2: Then Heather says Jen called her before the season for financial advice, which she didn't take. So Heather checked the price of the dress.
Speaker 3: That part, okay, Well, she already talked about this. I mean, look, Ryan bought her the dress. If he wants to buy her the dress, that's fine, But also who cares?
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I would assume that Ryan is paying for the majority.
Speaker 3: I would hope. So if she's going to be engaged to this man and put all her eggs in his unstable basket, yeah.
Speaker 2: And his paints flattered, Jeane, you cannot let go of the I can't. I can't. It's really upsetting to me. Well, I don't like a tapered Jean, and I don't like it with paint spotter. I never knew you was. I'm very weird about men's pants.
Speaker 3: Let's just stop. Let's go on and don't sell.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting into gent Gina talking about Travis's balls. Is this a more appropriate conversation?
Speaker 3: I like balls, Teddy?
Speaker 2: Do you did you see Gina's post where she posted a picture I think if it was a hamster, which enormous balls, and.
Speaker 3: She said these are Travis's balls. What makes balls that big? Can a doctor let us know?
Speaker 2: Elephant Titus of the balls? But do you does it bother you or make you happier of somebody? I don't really notice the size of someone's balls. I do because I like you like big balls.
Speaker 3: I like balls?
Speaker 2: Why because it slaps?
Speaker 3: Because they they slap and they feel good. They're soft. I like it and the skin is very soft. There. Oh, let me part of it.
Speaker 2: We'll party the underneath party.
Speaker 3: Well, I need sex, Okay, I keep going.
Speaker 2: I could probably help you up.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Gina thought if she didn't live with Travis the X wouldn't be able to make up crazy rumor. She says, things will never get better with X. Now that we've heard this entire story, all of it makes so much more sense now, agreed, because I feel like I didn't get it the entire time, and I don't now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you kind of let Gina off the hook a little bit because you couldn't understand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like, oh, I got it, yep.
Speaker 3: I Let you know, Gina, as long as you're on television things you're never going to get better with the X. That's just part of the game. And you're gonna have to accept that as long as you're on television, and I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: But also, Travis does seem like a good guy to me.
Speaker 3: Yep, I know, she seems like a good girl, and Gina seems like a sweet girl.
Speaker 2: And I do think they love each other. But she was like, enough's enough. I'm putting my boundaries out. Good for her, You're allowed to do. Then the women break for lunch and Lexss arrives. Yeah, Katie tells Jen that Hea they checking the price of the dress was mean girl behavior. Guys, housewives is mean girl behavior. I hate to be the bearer of bad news or good news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what we signed up for. You're going to get questioned about how much money you spend, how you spend it, where you spend it, who bought that one?
Speaker 2: But also what about how the discussion kept going on? Is this gossip or mean girl behavior?
Speaker 3: All of the same shit, all of the above, All of it is true. It's gossip, it's mean girl behavior, it's middle school girl behavior, and you love it and you like it, stop complaining about it.
Speaker 2: Or and everybody fucking does it, whether you're on a reality show or not. Do you gossip with people in your life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do so do I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I gossip with you yeah. And even when she's going down in my life, do I still gossip about other people? Well?
Speaker 3: I would help you with gossip with me more so it takes to you, know, help you relieve some of the stress. I with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Alexis, Oh, Jen says camera is the mouthpiece, and then Alexis says she doesn't want to fight, she just wants to speak the truth.
Speaker 3: But it was yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Tamar tells Alexis not to be John's voice. I hate to be the spoiler alert, but Alexis does not take.
Speaker 3: Advice at all. As a matter of fact, she does opposite. And I appreciate that Alexis gave a lot, but I was tired of listening to her.
Speaker 2: Who bugs you, Moore? Alexis or Camille? Oh god, well, I love when I still don't like the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you something I don't know Alexis, so I can just say it was annoying for me.
Speaker 2: But remember the Camille.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm about to say something. Camille can be fun, and then Camille can turn and be very mean and that's when I don't like Camille. Sometimes I feel like.
Speaker 2: Camille gives you what you want, not like. I don't think Alexis is like manufactured. I think this is just too Alexis.
Speaker 3: I just think that Camille can be mean and she doesn't need to be all the time. I like it when Camille laughs and has fun and makes fun of herself and is lighter. She goes a place that's just like, come on, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: But do you think Camille is actually like that or she does it for production.
Speaker 3: I think she does it for production, but it doesn't get you off the hook.
Speaker 2: But I don't think Alexis does it for production. I think Alexis is this person. I think Alexis is, like Camille is easily influenced.
Speaker 3: Well, she's also Camille's performing a bit. But and that's why part of me gets mad at her because I know her differently, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I don't like, what are you doing this ship?
Speaker 3: Stop this ship? But Alexis is full on.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even realize.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's realizing what she's doing. Andy in my opinion, and you can prove me otherwise.
Speaker 2: You guys, are wanting to prove us otherwise. Then Andy asked Emily how she felt hearing Heather's dress comment. Emily says it proved her point that people comment on the way she looks. True. True. Katie says her daughter's comments during babysitting were not said to insinuate that Emily was a bad mother. Emily tells Katie that she claimed her sons were lying. Heather asked Katie what she's done to make her daughter make tiktoks, calling them fake ass bitches who sucked dick.
Speaker 3: I hope they do like dick.
Speaker 2: I hope these women suck dick. If not, I mean they're gonna be like Beverly Hills, all unmarried.
Speaker 3: I suck dick, bitch. That's not the reason I'm single. That's not the reason I'm single. I don't know about these other women, but I can suck a mean dick. My point is, and I love it. My point is, God, I'm just ruining all my chances of dating.
Speaker 2: No, actually, you're probably upping them. If only we had some male listeners that was straight.
Speaker 3: If only yeah, right, I don't think that's happening, which you know, by the way, we need to talk about my dating life off this pod.
Speaker 2: Well on another one. Then even Tara's daughter, she's not messing with the storyline.
Speaker 3: She lets her mom fight her fights. Don't get involved, Yeah, because when you get involved in something like this, you're going to have some women there. They're not going to respect the fact that you're twenty and you're someone's child and not. Okay, you don't want to pick this fight. And this is a fast way, Katie, for you not to stay on the cast. Is your daughter going on podcasts and bashing other cast members. Your daughter doesn't need to do your dirty work. Your daughter needs to be twenty and living her life.
Speaker 2: But I do appreciate that. Heather Dubrow said, fake asked bitches who suck dick. I didn't know those words could come out of her mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh I think. Oh No, Miss du Brow is not a pushover or a puss puss.
Speaker 2: No, she's down.
Speaker 3: No, she's tough. I know. I know some people that know her, and she's a she's a tough lady.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I like her. I do too.
Speaker 3: Just because she's, you know, pulled up and reserved, does not mean that she's.
Speaker 2: Not Just because she's a little I think there are different and this is okay as housewives, as human beings, like some of us are touch more calculated.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Are just reserved, I mean, like we all have different personalities, that's fine. Yeah, but don't think that Heather's not.
Speaker 2: Gonna find Well, Heather's a smart cookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't fail upwardly. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then Alexis joins the women. Alexis and John are getting married within twelve months. Andy asked Alexis if her religious views have changed because of her child.
Speaker 3: Her children's sexuality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of her children's sexuality, Alexis says she is still spiritual and believes everyone should have the right to live as they want.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good, good time.
Speaker 3: And I like it that she and Heather have children and that they can that you know, are gay our trends, and that they can be friends and be supportive of their children, as we should all be supportive of their kids because so many children that are LGBTQ plus you do not have the family support. So it's very nice to see Alexis and how they both support their children and Terry as well. I don't know who Alexis is with I'm assuming, I assume that they support them as well, and that's great to see.
Speaker 2: Then Shannon says they're still waiting to hear back from John's lawsuit. John lowered it to seventy thousand, and Shannon agreed, but he wouldn't sign a mutual non disparagement agreement though, which means.
Speaker 3: I just want this to go on and on.
Speaker 2: And that's the part that I really like. I'm I tried for a second not to be biased, and I tried for a second to see Alexis's point, because I understand coming in as like the new person in a relationship with somebody that's been on the cast for a long time, and blah blah blah. But why would you not sign a non disparagement.
Speaker 3: Because you wanted to go on? Why would you sit down for interviews? You have to understand, like it would be one thing if I just sorry, I take this personally, but you know, you just don't want this to go on and on.
Speaker 2: You have to, especially if you're over a relationship. But what I did realize that consistently happened with Alexis is that things that John says to Alexis are the exact same things.
Speaker 3: That he said to Shannon. Shannon, Yes, I noticed that as well.
Speaker 2: And to me, that is a really big red flag.
Speaker 3: One time, I'll give you a little piece of uh this is I've never told this one time. So Tomm used to call me these little nicknames. I'm not going to repeat them. I was cleaning out a closet and we've been married like a couple of years at this point, like two or three, and I happened to come across a box of like personal items of his and I was going through them as I should, because he asked me to clean out this closet, and I there was this handwritten note that he had written to a woman that, oh, his second wife, excuse me because I was wife three. It was verbatim what he called me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like to me, that's and.
Speaker 3: I will never forget looking at that. And I went, oh, okay, so it's not special, it's not I'm not unique. I'm actually here. And there were all of those little signs along the way, but that always stuck out with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think when you when you hear those same lines, and I think, regardless of how Alexis is trying to play it off, when you are the next woman.
Speaker 3: You're just next in line.
Speaker 2: You have to realize that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: You do, even though I'm sure look she looks like she's There was something said about how she defends men, or she's very consistent in defending the men in her life. And while I think that's wonderful, I also think that you can get a little too involved in doing that and lose your own sense of self. Doesn't make sense, and then you start saying things like that he did say the same things to Shannon as he's saying to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and flashbacks right of it.
Speaker 3: That has to click to you.
Speaker 2: And you have to have even if your ride or die for your man, you have to have your own identity. It's true if not like this is what happens. And Alexis's sob story of an Instagram post about her season this year.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear that either. You know what you signed up for. You you have fifteen years in television. You made very clear to tell everybody that you can't complain. Now you just got to take it on the chin and keep it pushing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, then Alexis says Shannon has a strange relationship with the truth. Shannon calls Alexis is John's mouthpiece. Shannon asked Alexis how many times she practiced in front of the mirror. There's the door, Shannon, the door. So appreciative that they had the footage if your doing it in the car prior, I loved it.
Speaker 3: It's just true.
Speaker 2: I mean, then, Shannon says, Alexis that one line. Yeah, and it's not even that good. I mean, I didn't even practice pretend amnesia.
Speaker 3: No, someone gave it.
Speaker 2: I mean, someone gave my best fucking line. Someone gave it to me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what I have to say this, did you hear what I said after? It may or may not be true. I could have said something like that now right over everybody's fucking hell whatever anyway.
Speaker 2: But but the point is it wasn't a premeditated practice thing. It was I was having a converse with somebody right before. Of course, it's his life. It's just like Erica had pretend amnesia.
Speaker 3: Now he had had it, you know, he had rehearsed it with the production team. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then I was like, but and I wasn't even thinking. And then I sit down and I see the whole thing, and I'm like, oh, pretend you know, like it was as if it was my fucking mouth. But Shannon Badoor.
Speaker 3: Housewives or anyone that's on these shoes, just please let it be your own wit. Please let it be come off the top of your head. Please don't practice lines. And if you are going to practice them, practice them off.
Speaker 2: Camera, yeah, like yeah, or let it just have happened right beforehand, like you know when you see a confessional that the producer gave it to the person right before.
Speaker 3: Not really not over here.
Speaker 2: You don't think you can tell, no I met with me. Oh yeah no, But I can always tell when somebody.
Speaker 3: I can to when somebody sounds a little bit differently and a little bit more concise.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not trying to say this in a dick way, but Katie's confessionals are quite good.
Speaker 3: A little too good for a first season yeah, a little.
Speaker 2: Too good for a season one housewife.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Then Shannon said, I was going to give you the benefit of being well spoken, but I guess not.
Speaker 2: Well, well, she didn't have her ears in like Andy. Then Shannon says that Alexis lied to her about Jim's lawsuit, Alexis says there were no court documents and her name isn't on it. Shannon tells Alexis to leave her leave because her time is up and she's a friend.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, okay, yeah, But also.
Speaker 2: Do I think Shannon gave it to Alexis and every chance that she could, did she do it in a great way? Most of the time. Yes. I don't really appreciate the friend of things, like, well, everybody's getting paid to be there, whether they're.
Speaker 3: Well how about this, Hey, Shannon, if Alexis wasn't there, they would have hammered you more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's a friend, and you need friends of, You need everybody on the cast. It's an ensemble cast unless you're carrying your own show.
Speaker 2: And I can say this sometimes friend of make more than Season one Housewives.
Speaker 3: Sometimes friends off bring more heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they they're going in. But do you think we will see Alexis again other than episode three?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: No, I don't either.
Speaker 3: Then I hope she's okay with that.
Speaker 2: But then this part is pretty amazing. Andy looks over at Shannon and he's like, they get into the gym, oh yeah, stuff, and he's like, don't say anything, you know, and that's how you know when like Andy really loves a housewive. He's like, don't say anything. At this point, even Tamra and Shannon are connecting, like they're they're all they're all together in this all of a sudden, they've forgotten about all the other shit, and they're like, we're in protection mode, and he's like, don't say anything. And then Shannon goes, but I won, Yeah, but I won and I did I actually didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that moment, Shannon says she did nothing wrong and she won, Alexis says Shannon still lost five hundred thousand. Shannon asked Alexis if she's delusional. Shannon tells Alexis she took her job ten years ago and she's still here, and Alexis says she's back now. That's when the friend comment comes up, and then Alexis says, I've been on TV for fifteen years and Shannon says.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're a tavs.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I also can't believe that Alexis thought her two episodes of Below Deck humping her old boyfriend as being on TV.
Speaker 3: I don't even know watch Below Deck. No shade to Below Deck.
Speaker 2: But also you pay to be on Below Deck, you do? Yeah, Like if I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: You have to pay the charter. Yeah, and then you get the additional bonus of being filmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fuck no, Like I could get on Below Deck tomorrow, Below Deck call us. Thanks guys for tuning in for another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself and Erica. We will be back to recap Reunion Part three tomorrow. Tomorrow, Tomorrow,