Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. CIBO index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com. Slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 2: Welcome in episode ninety one What's Right with Nick Right the podcast and YouTube show This Is Our Is It? Week nine? My God? Week nine NFL Gambling Show. As we are rolling and listen, we were in a rut. I was desponding, I was depressed. I was questioning what I had known about the process. Not because we were getting crushed, but because we were two and three every week. It was just two and like clockwork, two and three every week. Last week we were not two and three. We honestly should have been four and one. At the last second, we took one pick out a winning pick. We'll show you our record last week. We took out Minnesota minus three and a half last week and replaced it with our worst bet of the week, Cincinnati minus three and a half. Here's why I feel so good about last week, not because we were dead on on any of these games, but because our luck turned so let me explain for a moment. All right throughout this year, what has happened is we have gotten two games exactly right, covered by ten plus points most weeks, one game wrong, and then two fifty to fifty games or even seventy thirty games in our favor have gone the other way. And that's how we've gone to two and three this past week. Let's look at it. We had the Raiders laying a point and a half. They got shut out. That was terrible. That's lost. We had Washington getting two and a half points at Indy. They were down by six in the waning moments of that game, came back and won. That's a stolen victory. San Francisco minus point and a half over the Rams was an easy one. Cincinnati the one we replaced with that. We shouldn't have that one. Cleveland kicked their ass, and green Bay covering that eleven and a half was an absurdity. They were down seventeen with the Bills having the ball inside the five and Josh Allen threw a pick. Green Bay ends up covering. So I feel like the gambling gods rewarded us by staying true to the method. We are now eighteen and twenty two on the season, which again is not great, but we're hovering around five hundred. We're like the I hate to use this analogy, the twenty nineteen twenty would it be twenty twenty. Yeah, the twenty twenty Tampa Bay Buccaneers who are seven and five and mediocre and got their teeth kicked in by the Chiefs right before they're by and then they got red hot, win eight to no the rest of the season, from the end of the regular season through the playoffs, red hot in route to a super Bowl. That's what we're gonna do. Last year on the TV show where we give three picks a week, we were right around five hundred until Week twelve, and then from week twelve through the end of the playoffs we got seventy percent against the spread. We are digesting the season, we're letting the season wash over us, and now this week odd week six teams on to buy, so only thirteen games to choose from for our purposes. I've also made an adjustment only eight games to choose or twelve games to choose from, because I'm no longer going to do anything with the Thursday night game because this show comes out on Fridays and it's weird when I'm like, I think this is gonna happen, but the game's already been played. For whatever it's worth, I'll tell you it's Philly laying thirteen and a half in Houston. I would be picking Houston in that game, just because that is way too many points to be laying, especially for a Philly team that the Steelers game. Notwithstanding that game will they have not been a great second half team. They have been crushing teams in the first half and then kind of going in a stall in the second half. So I would be on Houston, but that's not going to be a part of our picks. Here are the five games that we are picking this weekend. We will get to those, and then we will get to the other eight games or seven games what categories they fall into, perfectly priced, Stay away and be carefuls our first game of the weekend, Indy catching five and a half at New England. We like Indianapolis. The analysis of this game is very, very simple. By the way, there are eight this isn't one of them. There are eight home dogs this weekend. Of the thirteen games, eight home teams are underdogs. So why do I like Indy catching five and a half? Win? And I've got the injury report right in front of me. The Jonathan Taylor, after being one of the least injured players in all of college football and then in professional football, never missed a practice. Jonathan Taylor is dealing with real injury stuff. Didn't practice on Wednesday, which is the last practice report we have. So why do I like the Colts? It's two reasons. One reason is the Patriots are going to try to convience Mac Jones to stop throwing interceptions. Now, I don't know if they're going to be able to, but I think Mac understands that they're going into a buy. This past week against the Jets, he threw a pick that was terrible the doc that floated in the air, and then threw a pick six before the half that would have lost him the game, but it got waved off due to a roughing the passer Pinal. So I think the Patriots are going to be coaching all week, and Mac, because he doesn't want to get replaced by Zappi at the bye, will internalize all week just don't turn the ball over, just don't throw it to the other team. So I think it's going to be low scoring in that regard. Indy, on the other hand, I think with Ellinger the second piece of this, well, I don't think Ellener listen. Ellenger is a second year quarterback, might as well be a rookie quarterback who's a mid round pick. What he does have the ability on and this something Ben sol like credit to him from the Ringer has been big on this year is the quarterbacks that can scramble this season have neutralized some of the deficiencies that they have otherwise in their game. More so than any year that we can remember, the scrambling quarterback has been something of an equalizer when the quarterback battle is skewed. By the way, I don't think this quarterback battle is skewed between Mac Jones and Sam Ellener that much anyway, because I think Mac Jones.
Speaker 3: Think against Bill Belichick, though yes.
Speaker 2: And Belichick and'st rookie quarterbacks unbelievable. Ellener is not a rookie quarterback, but he's kind of a rookie quarterback. So so five and a half points just too much. I do not think Mac Jones should be favored by more than four against anybody, but the Texans. I think the Colts are going, you know, they still believe maybe they can sneak into the playoffs. I was wrong about the Colts. If you guys remember, I thought that Matt Ryan would be good. They'd go twelve and five against a soft schedule. With that said, this to me feels like a seventeen thirteen. Seventeen fourteen is a sixteen to thirteen type of game. Maybe maybe I lose it because it's twenty to fourteen, but I don't think so. It's too many points. Indy should not be underdogs of five and a half at New England with Mac Jones playing quarterback in what will be a very fast, run centric game. We like the Colts next game. This is a stupid line. Crazy Atlanta catching three at home against the Chargers. So again, Mike Williams is out for this game, and he's out for a while with an injured ankle. You Keenan Allen still is not practiced. Okay, so you're gonna have Mike. I don't know. Mike Williams has been ruled out, but he's out. Mike Williams isn't gonna play Keenan. I'm not sure if he's gonna play. The Chargers kicker, if I read it correctly, is even dinged up. The Chargers are so incredibly injured. Atlanta, on the other hand, while they didn't deserve to win that game against Carolina at because it was happening as the dj more penalty and then another miss kick, it did take a Hail Mary for Carolina to even be in that position. Ye they're at home. The Chargers have shown given us no evidence this year that on the field they're the team we thought they were gonna be on paper. For them to be a three point favorite when they have to go all the way from southern California to Atlanta for a one pm kickoff is just stupid. It makes no sense. So it's just this game should be a pick them instead. I'm getting a full field goal. The I don't under stand the line at all. It is showing I don't even think it's showing a disrespect for the Falcons. To me, it is showing a level of respect for the Chargers that their play this year has not warranted. You look at the Chargers thus far this season. I'm gonna pull up their schedule right now. What they've done and where we've seen them. Now, I do let me concede one point here. They are coming off a bye. I understand that part of it. However, they didn't get discernibly more healthy during the bye. And what the Chargers have done this year. Week one, one score game against the Raiders. Derek Carr turns them all over four times. The Raiders still have the ball at the end, down five, with a chance to win. They lose to Kansas City. That's their best game of the year because they were up ten in that game. They get annihilated by Jacksonville. That loss looks worse and worse by the week. And we'll talk Jacksonville later because you guys, you guys saved me again, even though well we'll talk to because you didn't really save me. You saved me on the picks, but I couldn't help myself. They beat Houston in a game that for whatever it's worth They beat Houston in a game that was a three point game into the fourth quarter. They beat Cleveland by two, they escaped versus Denver by three, and then they lost to Seattle, and now they have a bye. They should not be road field goal favorites against a decent team in Atlanta. It makes no sense. Do you disagree with me on this one?
Speaker 3: Sort of? But I mean you listened to all the injuries. They're the only thing that's got me think in a way. But I don't think the Falcons are a great team.
Speaker 2: I don't think O a great team. No, no, no, I don't think they're a great team either. But I think the Chargers being given more respect than they deserve given how banged up they are. And this is Will Demonse, by the way. You know what, let's pause this for a moment. We should have said this from the beginning. Demonse hit a five teamer this week. Now it turned into a ford teamer because one of them was Miami by exactly spread, so it rolled down to a four teamer. But this wasn't a teaser. It was a five and it wasn't a moneyline parlay. It was a five team point spread. Parlay, Demonsey went four to Zho one. So Demonsey is learning as the year goes on. Very proud of them, Thanks Madre, no problem. The next level to this is checking two things that I'm certain you never think about. The weather and the injury report. Now for this show, it's not really that helpful because we record this show on Thursday before the Thursday injury reports are out, but you get an injury report Friday afternoon. So checking that injury report. Let me just tell everybody if a guy has not practiced so there is full participant in practic, this limited participant in practice and did not participate in practice. Anybody that is a DNP at practice on a Friday is very unlikely to play. If they can't even practice in a limited capacity by Friday, then they won't be ruled out yet, but they're like or sometimes they'll be ruled out, but they're likely going to be out. The other thing is the weather. Obviously, now with Atlanta that doesn't matter because it's in a dome. But those are the things to look at. But we like Atlanta for the game. There's another thing at the top of the B block. I'm gonna tell you guys, a dream I had related to demanse in gambling. That was one of those dreams that you forgot you had until I walked in the studio today and saw demands on his sports betting app, and it made the dream come back. All right, next bet. This is one Victor who we mocked for going on five, but all of a sudden, it's a little hot Victor and I independent independently a Seattle getting too at Arizona.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Arizona getting a lot of respect.
Speaker 3: Vegas the games so well, I.
Speaker 2: Think that, so keep in mind. So here's the thing. What Vegas wants, and we always got to remind you of this. What Vegas wants is even action on both sides. What they want is to set a line where half of the public will take Arizona, half will take Seattle, and they'll make the juice on the losses. Right, the public still has a respect for the Cardinals that I do not think they have earned, and they have a disrespect for Seattle based on what they were before the season. But Arizona so far this year has three victories. Okay, Carolina was Baker Mayfield still starting then he was the Raiders who have just been by the way on the raid sidebar real quick. Josh McDaniels, the new head coach for the Raiders, has gotten no scrutiny at all this year. He was the offensive coordinator for the Patriots. Went to the Broncos, was terrible there, went back to the Patriots. It worked there. He's been with the Raiders, They've been awful. And I read, God, I wish I could give credit. I read a really smart column that was talking about how what Brian Daball has done, who went from the Bills to the Giants, was instead of trying to force his offensive system upon his players, would before this season evolve his system to fit the strengths of his players, Like, Hey, this is the roster I currently have, how can we best utilize what is a limited quarterback of superstar running back, no name receivers? What Instead of saying this is the system I run, how can I how can I fit around my player? McDaniel's done the exact opposite. He's tried to get Derek Carr to run with Devonte Adams and Darren Waller coming back to run the Tom Brady system instead of taking advantage of what they do best. That's how you get shut out by the Saints. But I was talking about Arizona. So Arizona beat the Raiders, they beat Carolina with Baker, and they beat New Orleans in a game where that was the game if you remember, no, no, no, that was the back to back pick sixes by Dalton right before the half that that game was. The Saints were fine, they were up fourteen to six, and then right before the half, Andy Dalton threw back to back pick sixes and the game was lost. Then their losses are to Minnesota. They already lost to Seattle by ten in Seattle, to Philly, to the Rams, and obviously to the Chiefs. Now, those are good teams they've lost to all. Give them that. The first time they played Seattle, they hold on. Is this right? Yeah? The first time they played Seattle, they yeah. They scored one touchdown and it was a special team's touchdown. They scored three offensive points.
Speaker 3: But doesn't doesn't this one seem a little bit too easy? This might seem like the be careful So.
Speaker 2: Here's why I didn't put it there, because I think the public still likes Arizona. Usually be careful is when Vegas is giving you a team the public likes favored by less than you think it should be. You follow me, so like to use Arizona as an example. I thought the Chiefs minus five against Arizona in Week one was a be careful because the public loves the Chiefs, and I thought, now I was wrong. Chiefs blow them out, but you so will this week. Not to give it away. Miami is playing Chicago laying less than a touchdown. That to me is a be careful because everyone's gonna be on Miami, you know what I mean. So this is, oh, yeah, you're on the money line. I like it. On the money line. I like it, But the five points feels funny, all right? So we like Seattle, all right? Next one, and I'm leaning towards this being our right move. Our lock of the week Tampa laying less than a field goal at home against the Rams. So here Tampa minus two and a half. So here is what we know about the Rams. They cannot block for Stafford, they can't. Here's what we know about Tampa. Despite all their injuries, they still have a very good defensive front. Here's the other thing we know about the Rams. They got Cooper Cup hurt at the very end of their blowout loss to the Niners. They threw them the ball with them minut left down three scores. He turned his ankle Wednesday. He did in practice. Now, Willie, if he doesn't play, this will move to three and a half. He is the rare wide receiver that is worth for that team a full point. Tampa. Let me say this this other thing about Tampa. I'm really interested in seeing Brady. First of all, he's on a long week. They played on Thursday. Remember they played when we were at the Luca game. Seeing Brady not only on a long week in a desperate must win situation, but also now that the divorced stuff is behind, now that it has been finalized publicly announced, turn the page now. I'm sure he's going to be dealing with that and grieving that and all of that for a long time, but this was a major chapter for him to finally have it done. He released a statement, I think the Rams are a bad team. The Rams on a per play basis, have the worst offense in the NFL, worse than the Texans, worse than the Bears per play, the worst offense in the NFL. I'm laying less than a field goal.
Speaker 3: You don't like this one, I mean yeah, I mean Rams got to be really bad. They got your betting on Tampa.
Speaker 2: I think Tampa's they've shown nothing, nothing, and they are they're trending in the wrong direction. I think they beat the Rams, and the fact that this is I would strongly consider this at three and a half. At two and a half, I love it. And then lastly Baltimore minus two and a half at New Orleans. So Baltimore has been a hot and cold team this year. Not surprisingly, a lot of that has gone as Lamar has gone. When he's played great, they've been great. When he has struggled, they've struggled.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: So Baltimore made a big trade at the deadline for ropewand Smith. I don't think he has an incident impact in this game, but I think this. I think it's always good when you say to your locker room, we're trying to win right now. So San Francisco traded for McCaffrey. They weren't able to beat the Chiefs, but then they kicked the crap out of the Rams. We saw the Dolphins this week trade for Bradley Chubb. Baltimore trades for rokewand Smith. Baltimore, also, by the way, is on the same long week Tampa's on that many buy because they played Tampa on Thursday. Baltimore, if you look at what they if we give Baltimore credit, they have three losses this year. Miami up twenty one, blew it, the Bills up seventeen, blew it and still had the ball the goal line, didn't get the touchdown, the Bills driver the field, and the Giants game where they're up what ten points and blew it. So they have blown wings. But it also means they have been up in all every game they've played, most of them by double digits. Their three losses have come to Buffalo, the team most people believes the best team in football, certainly one of the best. Miami with Tua undefeated is Miami with Tua and the Giants, who are not a bad team, you know what I mean. I'm not ready to call them a very good team, but they're not a bad team, so they have no bad losses. I think New Orleans stinks. I think New Orleans is slightly overvalued right now because of their dominating win over the Raiders. I'm laying less than a field goal. I like Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Baltimore hasn't been the best to you in the past, though, are you should?
Speaker 2: I know I've lost a lot of Baltimore bets. I understand it, and it's a road favorite, but it's a road favorite of less than a field goal, so I don't mind it so much. So there's our five picks this week. Indie plus five and a half, Atlanta plus three, Seattle plus two, Tampa minus two and a half, and Baltimore minus two and a half. We have seven other games to break down and the stay aways be careful from perfectly priced category. And I have a story to tell what a dream I had about demands. That's next, What's right?
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon, MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Knavali watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back in episode ninety one. What's right with Nick? Great Gambling Show? Subscribe rate review on YouTube? We had a good YouTube week, subscriber wise, hope to continue that, we had a good YouTube what'd you say, subscriber wise? What'd you say? Continue that? I think we're right just short of eighty three thousand. You can check, but I think we're just short of eighty three thousand, right, yeah, just short of eighty three. But maybe by the time people see this, we'll be up in eighty three. Quest to get one hundred thousand subscribers before New Year's so demand can get a bonus in a cool plaque to put on his tender profile. I don't know if he's an active tender profile or not. No, okay, sorry, I'm not trying to blow up your spot. I don't know. But if it, if it ever were to be reactivated, who knows? Things happening? All right, But we put the rest of the games in three categories, stay away, be careful, perfectly priced. We'll break those down in a moment. But first the dream I had, so I I hope this doesn't embarrass you. Uh. When Demanse was in high school, as I think a lot of people do, they set their kid up with a checking account, meaning a debit card account, and it's linked to their personal bank account account. We've never unlinked it linked. So while I don't get in your when I log into my online banking, it shows my account balance, when my savings my credit card, and then beneath it shows yours and now your sisters, and so I don't go into it and see but I but it does pop up every time. So I also like, it's I know when you've been paid, you know what I mean? Just because whatever in my dream, I logged in and you had twelve hundred dollars in my dream. I logged in and I was like, what then twelve And I clicked on it and there were back to back twenty five hundred and there were bad charges, twenty two different sports betting apps charges, and I was beside myself, and I came to you and I was like, buddy, what are you doing? And You're like, it's fine, it's fine. I'm gonna get it back this week. And leave me alone. And I had this and I was like, I did this.
Speaker 3: To him alone.
Speaker 2: I was like ay, and I was like, he's gonna have to learn the lesson that I learned, but in such a painful way. And then I just went on to the next dream or woke up whatever, and I'd forgotten i'd had it. And then I walked in this morning and I saw that you were looking at your parlays that you've placed this weekend and I and I remembered the dream, and I was so relieved. Placed this last night, I had nothing but bad dreams that I woke up from and felt better. I also dreamt that I got sentenced to thirty years and I woke up from and I was hugging my mom. And then I was like, oh man, I'll never get to hug her again because by the time I get out, she's gonna be And I was super sad again and the out hey right, I was super sad. I was. And then I woke up and I was like, Oh, that's great, that's not actually happening. Okay, all right. I was like, oh that's great, that's not actually all right. Well, let's stay aways, stay aways Buffalo at the Jets in Las Vegas at the Jags. We'll discuss them both here quickly. The reason Buffalo at the Jets is to stay away the Jets catching twelve is because every single rule of gambling says you must bet the j every sing every single rule. They are above five hundred, it is a divisional game, they are at home, they have an excellent defense. They're catching not seven, not ten, but twelve points that the Bills, on the other hand, are coming off an underwhelming performance. I would say screen where the Bills were at home against a team far worse than the Jets right now and one by ten. So every rule says bet on the Jets. I don't have an ending, So to bet on Zach Wilson against that Bill's defense with Josh Allen probably pissed he threw those picks. So the smart thing is to bet the Jets six. So which one on? The smart thing is to bet the Jets exactly. That's why it's a stayaway because smart nick says you gotta bet the Jets. I don't have the stomach because a drew professional better. That's an auto bet on the Jets. I don't have the stomach to do it, so I'm staying with Now there's the's a Jacks Jaggs getting a point and a half at home against a terrible ty. You guys have held an intervention with me last week and it saved me in the picks because I was so mad that I didn't get to bet on the Jags for my picks against Nathaniel Hackett and then the prince that was promised Trevor Lawrence. Once again, Snathaniel hack Well, he threw a pick at the one yard line earlier in the game. It's second time he's one that this year. And then he threw a pick on what could have been the game winning drive. That's the third time he's done that this year. And they didn't cover. So thanks you guys. But getting points against the Raiders, I almost broke. I almost just included it, but you guys, I promised you guys one month of no betting on the Jags, so I will stay away. But I I know they're gonna win, so I will. I know they're gonna turn it around. I know they're gonna win. I know they're gonna turn it around. Okay, okay, all right, let's go to be careful three games in this category, Miami at Chicago, Green Bay at Detroit, and Tennessee at Kansas City. So here's why these are in the be careful category. Miami at Chicago feels like that line should be seven. Feels like everyone is going to be on the Dolphins. They're undefeated with Tua, even though Justin Fields has shown some flashes the last few weeks. I mean, they scored, their offense was good against Dallas. Their defenses couldn't stop him at all. Now, Demons, while he talks about his parlays, Demonse had under forty two for that game. Dallas by itself, since they had under forty, that wasn't great. That was the most dead on over of the weekend. I think the whole world is gonna be on Miami. That's why it's a be careful I think Miami. I think people feel like Miami should be favored by a touchdown. They're gonna hammer Miami. This line's gonna move to Miami minus five and a half a half, maybe Miami minus six. You're on Miami, I mean minus five and a half. Maybe Miami minus six. You're on Miami. Uh huh. Include Miami on the money line that I'm okay with. I do think Miami is gonna win. But this feels like somehow it's twenty seven to twenty three, or twenty seven to twenty four with a late Chicago touchdown, or twenty seven all of a sudden, now they're letting Justin Fields run around and they touch down. All right, next one of them, be careful. Green Bay at Detroit, Detroit getting three and a half. This is a be careful spot, because I green Bay's desperate. They own the Lions. Historically, the Lions at home have been a good offense, a really good offense at home. I don't think many people are gonna betting the Lions. I think they're daring you to bet the Packers. In this game, it feels like again maybe a three point game, just be careful. Go It feels like again maybe a three point game, just be careful there, go ahead. So that's why I think everyone's gonna be on green Bay. The three and a half just scares me a bit. I'm to me be careful. Next one, Tennessee at Kansas City. All right, listen, Kansas City is not great at covering these giant spreads. Kansas City as a favorite of less than a touchdown has been outstanding Kansas City with these giant spreads for a couple of reasons. One is they get down in a lot of these games and then they have these amazing comebacks. But now you gotta win by two scores. Here's another reason. Not gonna have a lot of possessions in this game. Tennessee is just going to be running Derrick Henry again and again and again the entirety of that game. Ryan Tannehill might be back, it's too no one. I feel like the public is gonna be on the chief Maybe I should have put this in the stay away category, not to be careful category. I if you are thinking about betting the Chiefs here, be careful. I think, honestly, the smart money's on the Titans. If I, if I had it in me to ever bet against my team, I probably include the Titans in there. I don't have it in me. I'm not in my team. Titans in there. Last one perfectly priced two games, will be very careful. It would be very quickly on those. Minnesota Washington, Washington getting three and a half, that's exactly right. Minnesota being a field goal ish favorite on the road against the Washington team that's frisky with Taylor Heinike and Cincinnati favored by exactly seven at home against Carolina. Bounce back spot for Cincinnati, but you don't really Carolina. The question with Carolina is did that loss the way they suffered it just stomach punch them for the whole season with the Kickers suffered it as Mary stole from them. Cincinnati, no Jamar Chase, but they have to win this game. To me, this feels like a debt on thirty one, twenty four, twenty eight to twenty one game. I think that's perfectly priced. All right, So there's our there's those categories. We'll take a very quick break, come back, give you the right move to. I'll update you on the half a million dollar survivor pool. I'm in see if we have any exotics and demons, will give you his parlay and we'll do the offer. We'll do all that next. What's Right? All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Episode ninety one? Is that right? Yeah, That's what I've been calling all day. Episode ninety one, our week nine gambling show. All right, our five picks this week that we are going with our Indy plus five and a half at New England, Atlanta plus three against the Chargers, Seattle plus two at Arizona, Tampa minus two and a half at the Rams, and Baltimore minus two and a half at New Orleans. Our right move, otherwise known as a lock of the week is Tampa the Rams with Cooper Cup either not playing or banged up the Rams offensive line, Tampa in absolute gotta have it game. The Rams, on the other hand, I think are cooked and done. Was really weird when I saw they offered two first round picks for Brian Burns. They the Rams need to come to turms with fact that they're not very good and their issue is not their defense. Their issue is their offensive line, and they have the worst offensive football. We love Tampa. You were skeptical of this bet at all because of Tampa's struggles so far. I like Tampa to win by at least a field goal. That's where we're at, all right, We're two and six on the right move. We're getting it right this week. Survivorpool, the one that i' mean where the first place is half a million bucks, is down to one hundred and fourteen. One hundred and twelve people. Fourteen of those would be out if Atlanta had lost. I was not one of them. That's crushing, Yeah, that is crushing that thirteen percent of the pool would have been out if they made the extra point or if they had made the thirty yard field goal. But whatever. Last week was one of the safest weeks for survivors. Went into the week with one eighteen. There's now one twelve left. Almost nobody no longer giving your Survivor pick. I'm not no, I'm just updating. I'm just updating where the pool is at. I apologize to America and I can't get my Survivor pick, but I already lost two Survivor picks on here anyway, So what good am I? Here's the deal on the tea of the exotics. I will tweet out if I end up doing a teaser. There are the tea. Most people do teasers where they tease big favorites down There are no great teaser legs for big favorites this week. You could argue the Chiefs at twelve and a half at ten point teaser to get them two and a half, fine, but there's no eight team to pair them with. The teaser legs, though, that are interesting this week? Are the two and a half point dogs teased up to eight and a half because you get them through the three, the seven, and the eight. I haven't inspected those enough, so I don't have a great teaser leg for you. Demanse, on the other hand, did do a parlay? Would you like to give it out? Or wait? Is this your parlay? Or is this you have five picks this week?
Speaker 3: Uh? This is this is one of my part I don't even know if I have a five legs, so this will be all call it my.
Speaker 2: Five picks, your five picks, all right? What are they? Let me?
Speaker 3: We've got Minnesota minus three and a half at Washington, Okay.
Speaker 2: That we had that in the perfectly priced category, so we don't hate it, all right.
Speaker 3: And then we've got Miami minus five at Chicago that was.
Speaker 2: In our beak air pool. That was we don't we don't love that one, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And then we've got Seattle plus two at Arizona, okay, with that one in lockstep. And then we got the Rams plus.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, wait, hold on goes a direct conflict with my lock this is this?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think there's honestly, there might be a mistake or this might have been my pick me up parlay that I used to back up one of the ones.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, likes having conflicting parlay. De Monde likes having one parlay he really believes in. And then another parlay is a backup that is in somewhat direct conflict with the other one. It's a little lot. And then you have Baltimore, which we're on the same page on. Yeah, okay, I don't I don't hate it all right. Uh, the offer we hit one of these so far this year? Yeah, what's the offer this week? I call this one d Birds Okay, Ravens minus two and a half in New Orleans Seahawks plus two at Arizona Falcons plus three versus the Chargers demure Bird to score a touchdown for the third straight game. Odds are plus thirty one hundred. Okay, so the odds on that are outrageous. That should be fifty to one. Yeah, No, it's it's right because it's three It just those three games. A three team spread parlay would be six to one. We're now adding as unlikely touchdowns score even though the touchdown he scored this weekend was crazy fantastic, And I do want to investigate.
Speaker 3: The family tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do want to investigate the lineage. You know, let me see where he's from, because I don't see a lot of birds.
Speaker 3: I don't see a lot of birds either, And I mean, it doesn't it looks like if we were to be related, like it's not that far off. Like I remember him taking his helmet off. He didn't.
Speaker 2: So he's from New Jersey. No way, he's from New Jersey, and you have family there. But that's on your mom's grandfather's side. So we got to investigate this more. And your mom's grandfather obviously his last name is not bird, right, So we got to investigate this more. We gotta you know who we're gonna have to call. You have to make a call to your mom's dad, which is always fun. We'll give him a call, see when we get Uncle Sean on the phone and see and see, uh and see if there's any relationships. But because these are three picks, I like, Plus, it'll be a fun thing to root for, even though it should be fifty to one. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: There it is. I accept the offer. There is the gambling Show, episode ninety one of What's Right with Nick Right? Listen, rate, subscribe, review, due all those things iTunes, Spotify, and particularly on YouTube. We'll talk to you guys on Monday. What's Right. Hey, it's Nick Right. Thank you so much for watching. Please do us a favor. Click subscribe. It helps my ego and Demonsey's got a financial bonus writing on a number of YouTube subscribers, so help him out. And also click the bell. I don't know what the bell does, but they tell me to tell you to click the bell. And your audio listeners, people that have commutes, drives, whatever it is, subscribe to the podcast as well. Wherever you get the podcast, same show, just you know, just in your ears instead of through your eyes. All that check it out, Appreciate show.