Speaker 1: Well, hello friends, and welcome in to leading off. I'm your host Chris Welsh. Joining me today is Andrew Sifter on Twitter Andrew Underscore Sifter and today we're going to be breaking down all the stuff that went down yesterday and how to prepare you for today. It's j Andrew Seifter. What's going on? My friend? Final Push? Any articles coming up that everybody needs to know about.
Speaker 2: It's the Waiver wire Man every Saturday that's coming out at Fantasy Pro. So we got one more to go for that final week of the regular season. And I have to say, it's always a treat to get to join you on a Thursday because we do the Mondays a lot, but the Thursdays are always a special occasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I figured also would be good because I knew you had the article coming up. I could remember it was Friday or Saturday. But you know, this is a good time to do it since we're a couple of days out. It's the final stretch. If there were any guys, and one of those guys that is probably going to show up in that article is a late call up. Every time I open my mouth, I continue to open my mouth the last month I'm like, all right, so this is the last big prospect guy that's gonna come up. They're not gonna be anymore. Doesn't make sense. We're not gonna do it. Then another one comes up. I say the same thing, then another one. So really, I'm I'm doing it at a lock. I'm doing it for everybody else to keep saying this. So I said it, and we got another one. And one of the top guys you might want to take a look at is Ezekiel Tovar from the Colorado Rockies. He's getting a call up to make his major league debut. Now, he may not be in the lineup today, as I believe he's like traveling to get there, so the debut may be happening on Friday. And Tovar is really fascinating because Tivar is twenty one years old. Twenty one to twenty two, let's see. Actually I think he might have just turned twenty two, No, twenty one, it doesn't matter. But Tovar is fascinating because of the rise that he has had so far in his minor league career. He was in the ears of a fall league last year from low A all the way up to making them he's missed significant time this year, which is why this move is really surprising. It's actually pretty shocking that I thought he was going to be an Arizona Fall League lock this year. He's under three hundred minor league at bats this season, but fourteen homers, seventeen stolen bases, a three nineteen batting average, a source of stolen bases a little bit smaller, but he's really connected in with high power. Colorado is a great place to hit. He should theoretically get work this last week, which makes him a really fascinating waiver wire pick up for the final week. So any thoughts on Ezekiel Tovar, Who's gonna be making the debut and, like I said, should get I would imagine all the starts until this season ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll not only be in that column I write, I'm guessing he'll probably be one of the headline names in that column because we're talking, like you said, a guy who's just been a real fast riser. I mean, he's now considered a top forty prospect in baseball, the number one prospect in the Rocky system, and we know how it plays in that thin air. You want that, especially when you're gonna get the stolen base potential as well.
Speaker 3: He's hit at every level.
Speaker 2: Like you said, it's limited played appearances, but I mean he put up a three hundred batting average in Single A last year, in Double A this year, and then he came up for a brief cup of coffee in Triple A and was actually doing even better. I mean he only struck out an eight point seven percent of his Triple A played appearances. So he just looked ready, and you know, a team like the Rockies like, why not get a little sneak peek at this guy and see if he's a guy that you maybe can feel comfortable going into next season with because we saw you know, with players like Michael Harris, they've come right in and been comfortable at the major league level. And if you see something like that, that's really actionable intelligence that you can get in this last week or two of a season where you're rebuilding. So I think it makes sense for the Rockies, and I think that it makes sense for fantasy managers to take a shot on the upside.
Speaker 1: I feel very confident that he'll play maybe his one game miss, but he should play the whole way through because of the amount of time he missed, there's no reason for them to not let him get a full run. He needs a bat. So I'm assuming he's not going to the ball league because he's probably gonna play in Dominican Winter League. And I also think that you're probably going to be seeing a situation where they're bringing him up. They're getting them all these at bats, and he might be a guy that breaks roster next season so they can vuy for that extra pickspot. Because this is a guy that hits for high contact. He's got sneaky power. Though I just I personally will be surprised if it's anything more. I was surprised if it's twenty, to be honest with you, but I'll be surprised if it's over twenty. But he's gonna put in stolen bases, he's gonna hit for high contact, and he's a guy I think that this team was kind of lacked. All these prospects they've had in the middle infield, do nenever really worked. And this is a guy that they could break camp with next year and they could potentially get an extra pick out of it. So I think all of those things combined makes sense. Why Tovar is going to be a really good pick up for this final week or four days. Like Bizzarrizza said, whatever it is you've got left for Fantasy baseball, and I will point out he is a yard goat. Tovar is maybe one one of my probably top five favorite logos as far as like minor league. I want that hat something I don't do. My wife would kill me, especially if I bought them. Wink wink. Is that I want to get a collection of really good minor league hats, and probably the yard goats would be in the top five list of ones i'd like to where it's a good purple the goat, it's biting a bat. Who doesn't want a goat on their hat?
Speaker 2: Andrew, I'm pulling that up right now. Just take a little look at it. You're right, that is some nice stuff there. It's also just hilarious that the Rockies have a farm team in Hartford, Connecticut.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's exactly. I would also say the Hillsboro Hops for obvious reasons for the Diamondbacks would be another very good logo of hats. But go and pick up Ezekiel Tovar if he's sitting out there because he'll get playing time. Blake Snell struck out a season. I had thirteen batters going seven innings, and you get some shut out ball on Wednesday as they beat the Cardinals one to nothing, stifling the pool Holes hopes at least for one more day. As we get closer, we're now into god, what are we like eight days? Nine days left for pool Holes to get two more homers. We're getting down to the stretch. I said, there's really bad feeling. We're gonna sit at six ninety nine, but we still got just enough days.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I think it's going to be a two homer day that puts him over the top. That's my prediction. Yeah, well I might mention him a little bit later today.
Speaker 1: James Kaprillion on point on Wednesday to to one win over the Mariners when seven innings, two hits, shut out ball. Kaprillion is so fast enough that any of you guys care. But like Kaprillion is the first guy I saw when I really made a concerted effort to going to the Arizona Fall League in twenty sixteen. Was when I made sure every year I'm there, And he was with the New York Yankees, and I remember he gave up he had one solid inning and he was coming back off of injury, and then he gave up a leadoff homer in the second inning to Mauricio Dubon who was at the Red Sox at that time. And now I believe with the Giant still and I always think about that, but Kaprillion has been one of those guys I thought was going to move into the bullpen just based off of injury issues away now, but he's been a very serviceable starter and one of those streaming guys probably going to have looks like, maybe one more start your trust on Kaprillion rest of the way, this last start, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you've got your personal connection to him, but I'm not going there with him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: His strikeout to walk rate is really poor and the bar is high to be fantasy viable as a starter for Oakland anyway, if you're in a league that you need wins, so I think I'll take the pass. I could probably find better streamers I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Tristan McKenzie held the White Sox to two runs over eight innings, struck out thirteen to Guardians one eight to two on Wednesday. Tristan McKenzie continues the consistency of why we are going to probably be buying in heavier than I think we think next season on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he's kind of like one of those underrated under the radar breakouts. I don't know if it's because he's doing it in Cleveland. That whole team is sort of surprising that they're in such strong playoff positioning right now. I don't think many people saw that coming this year. But the thing that with mackenzie, I mean, he's such a tall, lanky guy, and for a while it looked like he had to sort out his mechanics a little bit. But the thing you really saw this year is the walk rate just cut in half. I mean last year four point three five walks per nine, this year two point one five. So even though his strikeout rights down a little bit, you'll gladly take that trade off for fantasy because it's you know, it's it's it goes without saying like first rule, don't harm yourself, and if you don't put those free passes on, it allows you a lot more room for error. With babeb and things like that. So I believe in what he's doing. I mean, his peripherals are still a little worse than his surface numbers, but he's he's a legitimate fantasy pitcher in the for.
Speaker 1: If you're looking at why did this go to last year? That's super odd, that's not good. This is so weird. Fangrafts like he pitched one hundred and fifty innings in the first half. There we go. Now it cleaned itself up. In the first half. Mackenzie over one hundred innings at a three to two ERA, which is very nice. And this is one hundred and one innings, striking out ninety six, holding batters to an under one ninety nine average. In the second half, he's sporting a two eight five ERA, eighty four strikeouts over seventy nine innings. The walks have cut down as well, only sixteen. And the last three months have been phenomenal for him. In let me pull this up. He's had a one I think it was a one to three four as this is reloading here in the Yeah, in the month of July he had a one to three four ERA over five starts. Last month in August at three point zero three ERA over five o ver six starts and this month so far got a two two nine ERA with eighteen. That's not correct on how much it's counted here, but he has had I'm trying to do the math real quick, twenty one. That would be thirty one strikeouts over the last four starts that he's had. He's just he's going to be one of those guys that I think he's probably going to be right outside the top one hundred as far as overall goes, and he's going to be a major target.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, you raised an interesting point because his striker right for the season is essentially a batter per inning, which is fine, but he's had these games. I mean, he struck out thirteen in his last start. He had a start in mid August where he struck out fourteen. Now both of those starts are against the White Sox, so maybe he just has the White Sox number. I don't know, but I mean there's no doubt he's pitching terrifically. He really hasn't had a subpar start since the very beginning of August. So we're now talking to two months worth of just great starts in a row.
Speaker 3: So keep broad in that.
Speaker 1: Bizrus has said, guy, I'm facing in the finals had McKenzie. I'm grateful Snell matched him, so you have to match him.
Speaker 2: I dropped Snell in a league last week because I was in such strong positioning and I was running out of innings and he had I saw as the final two matchups were tough, so I just said, you know, I'll let someone else have him for the last two weeks. And then I missed out on that Cardinals start.
Speaker 1: M Madison Mungarner allowed one run over six innings on Wednesday in a six to one win over the Dodgers Diamondbacks, stealing a couple wins there. Jordan Lyles allowed one run on Wednesday in a complete game victory over the Tigers and over on the fun fact side, this is from It's My Boy Yancy. Shout out to Yancy Yancy. Eaton Jordan Lyles. This is his tweet. Has more wins than Corman Burns, Nestor Cortez, Christian Javier Joe Musgrove, Max Ers Or Clayton Kershaw and Aaron Nola. That's kind of a fun fact. Jordan Lyles one of those sneaky sneaky streamers that has been out there the whole time, and a complete game, complete gamer is gonna do some wonders for your little last bit of whether it's playoffs or Roto Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's a fun stat. I think that stat right there kind of says a few things. One it says it reminds us how fickle wins are. Two finds us of how surprisingly solid the Orioles have been this season. Uh, And Three it's a reminder that a lot of those guys have missed a little bit of time this year with injuries, so that's a factor as well.
Speaker 3: But that was a fun stat to see, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't you dare start the wins? The fickle wins. Conversation of quality starts, and we're going to go into kat The chat's going to go into chaos and eat each other alive.
Speaker 2: If I don't propose it, I don't propose a solution. I just think we all have to learn to live with it and accept it.
Speaker 1: I am so the same on that. I'm actually so utterly tired of the like down talking of wins throughout the whole preseason, of like draft preparation we're like, oh, they need to end and it's win, and it's just like, it is what it is. That is fantasy. Like maybe someday the norm will change, you know, the norms change fantasy football, the norms change from standard non catching formats to PPR and being the standard. Super flex is an option that's coming up. Baseball has accepted a whole lot more of quality starts and OBP, but for it to be the standard, it just is what it is. I actually don't mind wins, like the thing I think you get and get. I pick on roto people a little bit, even though I play probably more rod than head to head. Now it's like the perfection. Everybody needs it perfected. It. I played to the very end, and my entire season as a whole is calculated. I don't mind variants in my fantasy sports. That's why I like playoffs. That's why I'm okay with wins where guy has a great start and doesn't get a win, because I don't need everything. I don't need this to equal this at all times. The fun for me is the chaos that real baseball has.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, I totally agree.
Speaker 2: I mean, fantasy sports is a mix of skill and luck, like no matter how you do it, it is and some pieces of it are more skilled, some pieces of it are more luck. Fantasy baseball as a whole is more skill. It's more skill than fantasy football. It requires f for two all season long. So if you are, if you're the best in your league, like you might have bad win luck and you can still win your league, you know so. And I also feel like there's this aspect that people sometimes don't think about, which is the fun of fantasy sports, of watching the games, you know, because the thing about a win is that's always on a you know, that can go either way, right up till the ninth inning. So that's something where you can watch the game even after your pitcher's out of the game. If you really need that win, you're sweating it out to see if they can get it.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Sort of like you know, like people have about field goals in football, same kind of thing. It's like fun to watch, it's fun to root for when you're watching the game. So that's something too.
Speaker 1: And Wonky, I love the first line here. I love the randomness of wins me too. I actually don't Saves is another thing. I'm not someone that's proponent of being like we should have saves plus holds. I'm okay with absolute chaos and randomness in fantasy sports. And if somebody also wanted to be like, hey, I'm want to have a league that has quality starts because wins are fickle. Cool, that's great, but you know, winds are still wins. Wins are still out there, and it's something that we consider. Last couple of pizza pieces of news here Jared Kelnick on his way back as he was recalled from Triple A to Coma. My god, if you follow the news. About a month ago, Jared Keelnick went on his social media and deleted everything he had in reference to the Mariners, which doesn't seem too great. He does get the callback in Triple A so far this year eighteen homers, nine stolen bases, not too too shabby. Did hit two ninety five cut a strikeout rate from his major league rate of around twenty eight percent last season. This year was thirty eight percent. Cut it down to twenty That's still higher though than almost every other I don't want to say every single but with the Mariners, there's only one time he had a higher strikeout rate in the minor leagues, and that was at high ag. In twenty nineteen, when he moved three levels, he had a twenty five point eight percent strikeout rate. Twenty point eight is the second highest Mariner's k percentage he's had in the miners, which is still concerning. So I don't want to like you look and see the majors he had a thirty eight percent strikeout rate and he cuts it down to twenty in the miners. It doesn't make me still feel great because it's still one of the highest ones. But he did connect with a lot of long balls, he stole some bases, kept his average up around two ninety. We'll see if it translate. It feels very much Joe Adellish where it's like you hit between two seventy and two ninety and the miners you come back, you still can't hit a high fastball. You still are trying to sit on off speed stuff, which kills the fastball, and then you try to cheat on the high end and you get beat low. Let's see if Jared Kalnick does it. I have zero hopes for it, but if you can get a couple of days of some positive returns. Maybe we can take it into the offseason, but it'll be all but nothing. I'm going to guess for everybody moving into next year, including you, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean right now, I hate to say it, but he has all the markings of a quad A player at the moment. I mean, a guy that can succeed in Triple A but cannot succeed in the majors. Whether it's a confidence issue or what. We just we've seen enough struggles, you know. I feel like when air Across was willing to like give up the ghost on kal Nick, it was like giving all the rest of us permission to do that too, because it's just been so disappointing.
Speaker 1: And Eric went at it like that that was a tough thing that we all have those guys.
Speaker 2: We all have those oh totally, and he gets so much right. I don't mean it as criticism.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm great friends of Eric and we always talked about but I give him crap about it because you know, there was this huge debate of going on for years. I was Julio over Kelnick when it wasn't popular to do. I'm making this about me, but also there with the Kelnick versus Wander, which is really not a great winner right now, but it's still clearly Wander. But that's a tough one. But I know what you're saying. It's like you could have people myself others that have been anti Kelnic. But as soon as like Eric let that go. That was like the last passenger, that was the ship captain. The captain couldn't go down with the ship. At the very end, everybody was off the boat and he finally got off, and then it was permission to be like, oh yeah, Quada.
Speaker 2: And that's like, honestly, that's one of the most important things in fantasy sports is to not get locked in your takes. And when things change on the field. You see, you learn new and every day in this game, and you have to factor that in and eventually that tipping point is reached. And you know, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the future we see Jared Kelnick have a great season out of nowhere when he's twenty seven, twenty eight years old and he's on his third franchise or.
Speaker 3: Something for the Mariners.
Speaker 2: Though you know, like that that seems like that that's going to happen at some point, but in the short term, it's just really hard to be optimistic that he's that this is the time where he's suddenly going to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Busy, you are right. It is always about the well shuts, right, I will point out, I very very much believe Jared Kinnick will be traded this offseason. I think you'll have a new home. I think the Mariners are going to move on. Don't want distractions. I don't think there's a place for him, and I think they will find a situation where they can just do an even swap, probably a pitcher, pitcher that needs a new home for a hitter that needs some destination. And unfortunately Jered Kelnick is trending more in the Clint Fraser territory than anybody else. Also a little piece, Stephen Vote is announcing that he's retiring at the conclusion of the year. Even Votes just fun player, plays the Diamondbacks great year.
Speaker 2: I believe in Steven Vote. I don't know if you ever heard that before. I get that going in the Crown. Yeah, and he's just a great dude too.
Speaker 1: Not much on the injury front, though Adam wayn Wright acknowledged on Tuesday that he's battling some arm fatigue. So I don't know if they're going to do anything and maybe push that last start off or if they If they, I mean even if they don't, I'm probably going to shy away. Hearing arm fatigue on the back end of the season doesn't really make me feel too good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm suffering from arm fatigue too, from all the typing, all the articles I've been writing.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I got the finger fatigue. I had the glove on earlier, getting like arthritis from all the clicking I've got on. The stat heroes from yesterday, Glabor Torres had a two homer day, five RBI, three for four with four runs. That's going to help you. Oswaldo Cabrera. Cabrera had a homer with five RBIs for the Yankees. He's been quite nice in his little run. Stephen Kwan, who is really quietly and secretly re established himself when he had that great first big start to the year and then he really tapered down. Where were the counting stats all the of a sudden, They've just come back in droves, And I think I was just looking him up. I want to confirm it before I say it, because yesterday he went out and he had a combo meal day homer with a stolen base. He was three for five, and we questioned, I question where the counting stats were not the seventeen stolen bases, hitting about three hundred, a higher walk percentage in K percentage, five homers is still not much. He's got eighty runs and seventeen stolen bases. Here's what I tell you, The homers and RBI you really want. That's a big category, but it's the most easy replaceable one. He's actually gone from a one category player to a three category player stolen. If you get twenty stolen bases, if you get ninety runs and a three hundred batting average, that's a serviceable player that he wasn't and didn't seem like he was before, which I'm very impressed with him going into next year because I was out for I just don't care about a guy who's a high batting average. But now that you put three categories on the table, we can make do with the other two. He's not an albatross, and that's what I really like about Kwan. He's been a this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I totally agree that the stolen bases are so so key, and then also just the fact that that team has been scoring a lot of runs and he's been scoring a lot of runs in that lineup, So those two things have really made him more interesting. You know, I still feel like the margin for error is small when you don't hit for power. You need those steals, like it's critical that he gets them to have the fantasy value. But I would also point out that he gets a little bit of a boost in a points league where you know, he's got double digit walk rate year in and year out, so that helps as well with his value.
Speaker 1: Very true. Kyle Stowers for the Orioles hit a homer three RBI, Martin Maldonado had a home run. Nick Fortes, Joymnesis Matt vere both had homers. Matt Verling was five for five, and Willia Damas one of the quest quiteest thirty home run seasons that a guy who's put together had a homer yesterday, going one for two. Joymness also continuing his push for dynasty relevance and back end of league drafting next season. On the picture side, Blake's now we mentioned Struck out thirteen over seven Jordan Lyles the full game, Kaprillion had those six strikeouts, Mackenzie struck out thirteen, and he's just Lozardo six and two thirds with eleven k's. That Marlin's line up putting out. You know some decent pitchers that we can value into next year. On the zero's a couple of rookies, JJ Blede and Josh Young both oh for four with four strikeouts, some for three with three k's, Chris morel Manny Machado, Tommy fam and Paul de Young and oh for four with three k's, Andris Michael Massey and Victor Roblis. On the pitching side, Dustin May got lit a little bit, four earned five earned runs over four innings, gave up seven hits. Roinsi Contreras he struck out ten, but he gave up six earned runs. And Lance Lynn went six but gave up nine hits, only struck out three three earned runs. That's not really a stat zero. That's as quality start. He got a quality start, it just wasn't very lenish. If you will, any of those guys jump out to Rowenzi May, any of the strikeout guys, I kind of burned through those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just sort of watch it through my own leagues. At this point in the season, I have Lance Lynn, So he got off to a rough are in that game. It looked like it was going to be disastrous, but he kind of settled in and a lot of hits, but it certainly doesn't kill you the numbers he put up. And then you know Rosey Contreras and Dustin May I love those guys' longer term, but they're young pitchers and there's going to be ups and downs.
Speaker 1: So the home run call, which, by the way, reminder to let everybody know one of these guys or gals is going to be winning a signed for Nando Tatis Junior Jersey. Whoever gets the home run call correct. Well, I picked Mooki Bets yesterday and quite a few other people did, and that changed the scope of the board. By the way, not that I really want it, but can I get a heat check? I have no idea where my homers are probably in the thirties, I'm not going to be on the board. I did get a double home run call yesterday for my Mookie Bets, but I have a feeling I'm at like thirty five or thirty six, which is not great because it's not on the board. But I'm just curious, Wonky, or if anybody knows what my home run total is. But Mookie Bets changed the board yesterday because now we are tied at the top. El Skill and Kat Fox are both sitting at fifty five. Ol Skill had Mookie Bets, which was a ding cat. Fox had Kyle Schwarber, which was a right up on their heels Helpless in Miami is at fifty four, So three people within one homer with like a little over a week to go. We also had Highcve at fifty two and de Blum at fifty, so five people at the fifty homer mark here is quite a little bit. So okay, So Wonky updated, I feel actually not too bad about that. Wonkey and I are both at thirty eight. You know, that's not too far from making the board. If I if we had a nice little run, there we go. Ah, Wonkey has thirty nine, boo, but I have thirty eight. Wonkey, you and I could make a nice little run and maybe make the board by the end of the year. That's not too too shabby. But there you go. That's the home run stuff. We'll continue to update and that should be pretty exciting. Over by our friends over at bet MGM, they want to hook you guys up right now with a one thousand dollars risk free bet all your first timers. Just go on over, download the app, use a promo code leading off, and get hooked up. The Crown will be back next week. I'm taking a week off of the Crown. I think we use too much Crown Tiara that I think the luster went away, So make you guys work for it here. Crown will be back, the tierro will be back, and hopefully you will as well. Leading off promo code over at bet MGM, make all your great bets and do it today. Andrew, I've got a couple here for you as always. Using betty Pro's MLB prop cheat sheet, We've got some of the top plays and then the number one money plays however you want to do it. On the total base side, Rowdy Tales is the number one total base play. It's minus one sixty four at bet MGM. You only need one today up against Cincinnati and Hunter Green. The number one plus play is in the same game. On the other side, with Jose Barrero. You just need one total base, but it pays plus one twenty five on DK. On the pitching side, maybe a little bit better here, justin Verlander is the number one pitching play over in UNIBT minus one thirty two for six strikeouts. He's projected at seven against Baltimore, and Jose Brios is the number one plus money play rejected at five. The numbers four and a half, you get one ten plus one ten over on DK. And do you like either one of those plays? The hitting ones I think are a little bit susy. Yeah, Land, the Verlander one jumps out to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I hate to just pick the best player, but I also think it's the best bet. I mean, what minus one thirty two is not extreme, and that just seems like an easy number for Verlander to get over there. So you know, Barrios has not been striking out many guys at all lately, so I don't I don't have a lot of faith in him to get over that four point five number.
Speaker 1: I like that Verlander one, but our own doctor Glenn says, rowdy going yard tonight and also lock it in, So doctor Glenn, you go lock that bet in over on what was that that was? On bet MGM. You can use the promo code leading off if you already or not. All you need is a one total base my friend. It's a little juiced up, but you know, if you put enough on it, it'll make sense. Over on the on the DFS side, a couple of plays over on on FanDuel Justin Verlaine at eleven one one point one, Shane Bieber at ten eight, and George Kirby today I think is kind of sneaky at nine to three. Stacking looks really difficult right now as far as the matchups go today, But I kind of honed in on maybe Seattle in Toronto. If you can get some of the top end bats there, maybe you can stack that if that's what you want to do. Over on the home run contest today, there's no extra bonus, But Andrew Psyct, I'm gonna let you go first. Who do you have on your home run call for today? I think you've done pretty good. I don't know what your percentage is on the air, but I feel like you've done pretty good at this.
Speaker 2: I've hit a couple out of the park. Yeah, not as many of bats as the rest of you.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, but your percentage. I think your home run the fly ball is looking pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm I allowed to have the same player as Wonky because that's what I was planning to do. And I see Wonky has Jordan Slash Jordan Alvarez as well, and that's who I want to go with against Kyle Bradish.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a good matchup.
Speaker 2: You know, Alvarez has only faced him three times, but I just I just think it's always a good bet to beat on Alvarez, especially when he's facing questionable pitching.
Speaker 1: I feel even though you know, I do want to point out I have thirty eight, I'm I'm not too upset about my number, even though I know I'm not at the top of the list. But thirty ain't too bad. Thirty eight ain't too bad because it's very close to the list, so I probably should really hone in if I want to get into the forties. But just gonna do it. I got a feeling I had a feeling on Judge on the sixty and I forgot to mention on this show, but I told you guys the next day that they had the bonus over on DraftKings, and I took it where you got the plus sixty percent bonus to make the bet he'd hit it. I did. I'm gonna say, even though the lineup, you know, I probably should look as I'm doing this, because I have a backup. I went to look before the show started. The lineups were not out. It's still not out, but I am going to go with Albert Poolholes and number six ninety nine happening today against Joe Musgrove. Who does I think I have a career homer on decent batting average. I'm gonna go with some big conversation piece and give me some Albert Pools. If he is not in the starting lineup. My pivot it's Julio Rodriguez. I'm going on complete opposite that ends of age. Pools could be his dad at this point. So I'm going with Julio if Poolhols is not in the lineup, So mark that down for everybody. And as you said, Wonky has got Alvarez Joe of course as Aaron judge, and I don't see anything from Mayor yet that he'll put his home run in the discord. If you guys are there we have a home run room. You literally can go in you hashtag a home run slash and your player and it is tracked. It's really cool. It's one of the many, many cool things that they've got over on the discord to make sure you go and check it out and sign up on the premium. Mister Andrew Sifter, you got the article coming up on Saturday. Anything else on the baseball front or just waiting waiting for the ship.
Speaker 2: Just waiting for the ship really at this point. And you know, I'm always happy to answer anyone's questions on Twitter, so at Andrew Underscore Siftter. If you have any last minute lineup questions or you know, waiver wire concerns, please do reach out.
Speaker 3: Happy to answer all those questions.
Speaker 1: Great stuff. Follow me on Twitter at is as well as you guys know the deal prospect one coming up this week talking about the Arizona Fall League. I have been trying to get out to instructional games, but it's been raining here. Might get out today to one of them. We'll see and I'll be sharing all that stuff over on my Twitter or We've got a Patreon for in this league where I've got a special group me room where I share some extra stuff that I don't put out there, like even goofy stuff. I actually saw a couple of baseball players at the grocery store the other day, a couple of big name prospects, and I shared that it's goofy. It's wellsh in the bushes searching for the prospects, that's what it. No, they were shopping, they were shot. It's a very very big name Texas Ranger prospect that I saw shopping. If you can put those together on who might be out here. But that is it, friends, that is for the show. We will be back tomorrow. Chris Cleig is in the house, and I believe next week, Andrew is our last show. You and I together on Tuesday tearing up. Yeah, I got to talk to them, but I'm pretty sure. Next Friday is the final show of Leading Off, so everybody prepare for that. We've got one more Thursday one. Actually, there's one more Thursday show left and two Fridays, so we're getting down to the countdown. So make sure you guys are hanging out with us tomorrow. It's Chris leg and me, but four Andrew Cipher. I'm Chris Welsh. I begain tomorrow, Friends pants, Gregordax later