Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 2: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible threatfle guess what you've got.
Speaker 1: Decisions, You've got. Decision long. Happy humpday, everybody.
Speaker 2: We're back for another one, and today I believe this is our first update. Y'all need to be updating us more because we really be sitting there in the comment telling a bitch what to do.
Speaker 3: We really be giving y'all the tea on what to do, and we don't know if you did it. By the way, if you have any question that you want advice from us for make sure you email us Decisions Pod at gmail dot com. We do have an update and let's see what happened. So this comes from the listener who was the only entrepreneurial friend. She said, Hi, Mandy and Weezy, I just finished the episode where you addressed my questions, and thank you, thank you, thank you. You both are incredibly motivating and helpful. I just wanted to follow up and let you know that between my email and now, I have talked with my girlfriends, made the effort to see them more, and we all understand that this chapter of mind is something I really care about and need to focus on at the moment, not only to retire my mom, but also so I can be in that first class with a late flat for my next trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We are in our late twenties and have been friends for eight years.
Speaker 1: Like Weezy said, they aren't going.
Speaker 3: Anywhere and they love me and will always support me, which has never wavered. I guess I just needed a reminder since this journey with my mom has been such a blessing but also isolating in ways. Thank you again, and I'm manifesting our paths crossing one day.
Speaker 1: By the way, she did o he girl? She did?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, and if you guys want to support her, the business is nan Tucket Boundcookies dot Com.
Speaker 1: Yes she did. Hold on, now I'm about to do so you. I did a whole thing that you did that sh it on purpose?
Speaker 4: Ho?
Speaker 1: What she did? What? What's the problem? Could she dropped that motherfucking shit? You know? She says? That was a ps.
Speaker 3: If you're curious about the business, this is what it is. And let me know how I've done so far.
Speaker 1: Now, look, hold on, Nanta is she black? Do we know? Check the name?
Speaker 2: I don't know Okay, let me. I can't tell her she's black. I don't know Nantuck. You know, Nantucket is particularly right. Our online minimum orders five cookies. Due to the rising class, we've increased our prices. Okay, bitch, flatbit, Okay, hold on, is she may be black? It's her name is Tino with two eyes.
Speaker 3: That is not actually the name of the emails. So maybe that's just someone else.
Speaker 2: Oh, it says fer Nandez too, so oh damn, I hope, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna give the last name.
Speaker 3: I am seeing the full name in her email, and it is giving white and she says mom, so she's also British.
Speaker 1: I assume. Anyway, let me tell you something, white lady, you lucky it was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just pretend that you might be a little gay because it was Pride week.
Speaker 1: It would do a free ad for that.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm allergic to egg So whenever we're in Boston, because I feel like that's close to Nantucket, I expect eggless cookies.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, for this week's You've Got Decisions, here is the subject line posts I ud dick a blessing curse or a challenge.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 3: First off, I just want to say how much I love you both. I seriously admire your tenacity, grit, vulnerability, boss bitch energy, and the way you show up so authentically for the world. Thank you for being exactly who you are. And congrats on your new slash tour. That's right, baby, make sure you get your tickets now at HP tour dot com. Now onto my reason for writing, your girl needs some advice. I've been with my man for six years now. I love him down. He's my best friend, my ride or die, and our sex life is thriving like one hundred out of ten best dick I've ever had. I always knew he was packing. Don't ask me the exact size. Neither of us have measured, not for the lack of trying on my part, But ever since I got my IUD out, which I had for almost ten years, even before we met, things have felt intense. As a proud hope for life, I've always prided myself on being able to handle whatever dick comes my way, but this is next level. Honestly, it feels like he's hitting my cervix when he's all the way in. It's not just full. Sometimes it's straight up uncomfortable, even unpleasant, to the point where I have to ask him not to go so deep and trust he does everything right. He'll finger me or eat me out until I'm super wet slash squirting before moving on too penetrative sex. He takes his time, tries different positions, focuses on my pleasure, gives me positive reinforcement, and coaches me through all of it. When I asked him if sex feels different for him, he said it doesn't, but you can tell when it's too much for me and will pull out a bit. He also told me he used to feel the strings for my IUD, even after my ghyo cut them shorter, so he'd pull out a few inches so they wouldn't poke him.
Speaker 1: I was like, sorry, a few inches.
Speaker 3: Part of me feels rob slash bamboozled, but another part of me is like, Wow, this man really loves me and is attentive to my knees. Quickbackstory. When we first started dating, he mentioned a stabbing feeling during sex, so I went to my guano and asked her to trim the IUD strings. She was surprised he could feel them at all, but she cut them as short as possible, just enough still check that they were in place. Well, maybe it's a pride thing, but I really want to be able to take all of him and enjoy it. We're still having same tantalizing to curling my numbing, nasty, sexy sex, but I want to be able to handle everything he's got. Would love to hear your thoughts now.
Speaker 2: I've holed up a little something about iud's just so we can all hear it. So while most partners don't feel anything, twenty seven percent of men steal the strings, around half of it believe it interviews with sex, and if the strings are too long or haven't softened, it's more notable.
Speaker 1: Noticeable. For the strings are.
Speaker 2: Plastic strings that are long enough for a doctor to remove the IUD, so that's basically why the strings are there, and they're usually trimmed to a link that lies against the cervix, so it's not supposed to be painful for a partner, but it does kind of change the way that the vagina can feel. And honestly, like there's just so many things that I've been hearing about the i D. I'm just pulling up something from NPR. We might have already read it where doctors are urged to treat pain for IUD insertion.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? Do we talk about?
Speaker 2: So basically, the IUD is known to be so painful that and people say it's excruciating.
Speaker 1: I think there was even someone as that.
Speaker 2: Said it was close to like a quick feeling of childbirth, Like that's how painful. And so basically it's now recommended by the American College of Obgyns that these procedures have an urgent need for Lyda Kane and local anesthetic, not like you know when they do the dental blocks, like in some cases even anesthesia because it's that painful. So I say all that to say, there's been so many things that have come about with the IUD, so many changes, so many conversations. I have always felt like the IUD is not in its best form.
Speaker 1: Yet oh I agree. I agree, because it's just a little too much.
Speaker 2: And don't get me wrong, when I was on the show talking about how I was getting weight from pills, people.
Speaker 1: Were like, IUD, IUD. But an issue I hear.
Speaker 2: Most often is pain or some kind of sensation with the IUD. So the one thing I will say, is if it's prohibiting your sex life in a way that's bothers them to both of you, I would get rid of it, like if it was uncomfortable, but the fact that he's happy you guys are still having mind blowing sex. I wouldn't take it out. Wait, I don't know if you listened she removed it. No, no, no, I'm saying like I wouldn't take it out. I'm just like giving no.
Speaker 1: She does take it out. She did take it out, that's what she's saying. But she was saying, what do I do? No? The letter, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: The letter was saying that she had the IUD for ten years. Even with the IUD, she cut the strings while she had it because that was she now has taken out the IUD and sex is painful for her, and she doesn't know why she can't take the dick.
Speaker 1: On the i D was blocking a dick.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: It literally says post IUD dick, she can't take it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know what's wrong with her. So for me, so there's a few things right. I don't know if removing the IUD caused any sort of trauma. That maybe what you're experiencing is the level of vaginismus where it's getting or like maybe you need to go to pulvic floor therapy to like maybe there's literally something contracting.
Speaker 1: From the removal of it, or.
Speaker 3: Or only because I had a friend who used to say that pain was excruciatingly painful to her and it was because of a fibroid, which I don't know if y'all, y'all, y'all will listen to the episode coming up. But I recently got a new sex partner whose dick is massive, and the first two times we fucked, it was excruciating like.
Speaker 1: It was painful. It was so painful, and I was like, damn, like it was so painful.
Speaker 3: It made me want to go see my primary care physician because I was like, bitch, if there's something in me, do I have a pybroid? Has my anatomy change? Like I literally was like, something ain't right because bit me too. I am prideful about how well I can take some dick, especially big, long, girthy dick. So to me, if you're experiencing this pain, it is something that I would actually bring up to my doctor. I would advocate to get an ultrasound and just see kind of what's happening, because it could actually be something completely different. And it is strange that with the IUD the sex was fine. Before the IUD, the sex was fine and he had an issue with filling the strings. But now that the ID has removed, you literally don't you can't take his dick. I would say that there's probably something else happening, and I would I would say, go get that checked.
Speaker 2: A lot of women are experiencing pain during sex and shalking it up to anything but getting checked, like they're not using enough flube, they're not.
Speaker 1: Accounting for dryness.
Speaker 2: Also, the second that you're assuming you're about to feel pain, your body's gonna tense up, right.
Speaker 1: So I did pelvic.
Speaker 2: Floor therapy for a few months and it helped me tremendously, Like my body started to clench at the thought of entry because I had experienced pain. So I'm not really sure why it's happening. I'm also not really sure why you think. Mandy and I got the answers. But what I would say is, I'm glad you took it out because it seems like it was something that was like an issue in your head. But I'm also really scared for the future of like I don't know, contraceptives, Like knowing that you've already had this traumatic issue, it's like, fuck, are you going to be scared for the next thing? Because the most women that choose the IUD want something non hormonal, like they want to not be able to get those cravings and pimples or acne or mood twings all that shit, So it's like, fuck.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I did also end up because when I took the y'all, y'all don't understand, I literally could not take this man's dick.
Speaker 1: And I was embarrassed because bitch I.
Speaker 3: Was a runner in a track star because I was running really fast from that goddamn dick. And so for me, the next time we fucked was like maybe two weeks later, and I was able to take it. And so what's crazy is I actually ended up looking up if it had anything to do with my cycle, and in fact, there is a correlation between your pussy and size and where you are in your ovulation cycle. So I do want to share this because I just looked at it and then you're in your ovulation.
Speaker 1: Cycle nothing to do with dick size, like.
Speaker 3: Especially if you're a woman who just you feel like you could take dick like good For me, I was like, damn, I was trying to blame everything, but having a size that's but no, anyone would a pussy.
Speaker 1: During your cycle.
Speaker 3: Literally, I don't know if y'all have the flow app or whatever you do, but your pussy actually does change in size during different moments within your ovulation cycle. So after ovulation, hormones drop and the vagina may feel less flexible and even drier, leading to the perception of tightness. And then of course with increased levels of estrogen and progesterone that makes the vagina more lubricated and actually.
Speaker 1: Elastic during that time.
Speaker 3: So if you look at your and maybe I'll put this on Patreon or maybe I'll see if there's a chart that I could put it on our our thing. But there are little moments within your cycle where your vagina will be tighter than other moments, and so I would look and maybe use that track when your cycle is I know you may be someone who fucks often, especially.
Speaker 1: If you really really really really really.
Speaker 3: Like having sex with this man and y'all been together for so long, I would say maybe track that and I think.
Speaker 2: My favorite person is probably thrown off because of the IUD too, Like what do you mean just I'm saying, just like you knowing removing the ID, Like, who knows, maybe her cycle is not the same, Like I'm really hoping that it is, because I think it's really helpful to give to any guyno your last period and the trends of your period, like that is so important, especially when there was a Sex and the City episode. Y'all know, I referenced it all the time, but basically Charlotte had vaginus miss or no it was volvidinia, and she had to do a vagina journal of what it felt like for the day, if there was dryness, wetness, like whatever was going on. And so in the slow app or different period apps, I use a different one. There's literally notes for that. I do the same thing, like if I see a little blood earlier, I'm like boo boop like and not track it. And I literally handed to the guy and I'm like, here was my fussy.
Speaker 3: Here are the details I also wanted to add to in terms of your period, because y'all listen. First off, y'all got us being googlers over here and doctors.
Speaker 1: We are not doctors.
Speaker 3: However, I wanted to add though, because you mentioned in your email that you feel like he's hitting your cervix. The position of your cervix actually does change throughout your tie your cycle, so it gets typically the lowest mid cycle and at its highest at the start and end. So that clearly makes the amount of room inside of your vagina different. And of course changes in hormones too could have your cervix move in cervical mute. Some vaginal fluids changes well during your mental cycle. But that's the thing. If you feel like he's hitting something, he actually may be, and it may be because of where you're at in your cycle.
Speaker 1: Kind of like what Weezy said though, the.
Speaker 3: Fact that hormonal changes are probably different now that you've removed the IUD, it could just be thrown all of it and maybe you'll starvex the sin lower than normal.
Speaker 1: Because if you have the IUD for this long, for.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening when you have vaginal pain, the best advice I've got from a doctor was like being able to describe your pain, because I was really even confused even when you mentioned removal in the beginning of the thing. It's so confusing because you associate the entry of the IUD and the IUD itself to be the pain. So what I would say is describing the pain so that you can figure out what it is. For example, sharpness, poking, tightness. There's another one that I remember my doctor was telling me it like burning. When we hear burning, we.
Speaker 1: Think a lot of times like STD type of p burn. And it's not that. It's just like, you know, if something's really raw.
Speaker 2: Almost think if you're like putting on lotion and you're like sunburned like that, that's the burn where it.
Speaker 1: Feels very tender.
Speaker 2: Like figuring out the words to describe your pain because you're gonna go down to google hole, bitch and.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, now you now you got me thinking when I was taking that dick, how would I describe the pain?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: I literally, first off, I felt he was right in my belly button, So I literally felt like he was in my stomach like for one and I was just like what the fog like to the point where like after we were done, I felt like I could still feel him in me, like in my stomach, Like I felt like he punched me in my stomach.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was feeling poking as much.
Speaker 2: You know what that that what I heard too, is that's a uti. Could be tenderness. I don't know if you just got back from can I was just going or whatever.
Speaker 4: But water, bitch, a uk dehydration feeling like when when you are UTI during sex can give you that feeling too.
Speaker 1: It's like inflammation. And then there's another thing.
Speaker 2: Oh well, not just scary because I mean, well this didn't happen, because you want to know, my homegirl's uterus tilted from a big dick. And she said that she remembered. She like tells the joke all the time when we're drunk.
Speaker 1: She's like, bitch, I'm gonna tell you what have thee with Disney?
Speaker 2: And she always says, I said, it's in my stamach And she said when he pulled out, she felt a movement getting the fuck out of here. Bruh. She's been to r LA, shows you met her. I'm telling you the bitch every time she told the story. And the last time I saw her too, we were out somewhere and I was like, bitch, tell so, and so she.
Speaker 1: Was like, how he fuck off?
Speaker 2: Puss you up, and I was like, girl, no about your recent move, like no, like she's so used to telling the story because it's so unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna lie like I wouldn't think that a dick could be too big to move anything around.
Speaker 1: But not only is this dick really big, it got a curve.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna hold you. I feel like he he rearranged my pussy. I ain't even gonna hold you like so, I wouldn't doubt that something is happening up in there and that he might tilt drop something with something.
Speaker 1: Nigga, what's she? This ain't an tucky No, no, no, no no, this is no no, we not no wait hold on, let me.
Speaker 3: I don't look gonna same nigga because she said he said that she been with this man for six years, So I don't fucking. I am not fucking anybody with a girlfriend. This is not horrible decisions from eight years ago. Okay, the nigga is very single, very single, and destroying my insights. Anyways, we do hope that you go to a doctor. I would say that and like Wes said, explain your pain to them. I would advocate for an ultrasound and make sure that everything is where it needs to be, or that you don't have anything extra growing inside of you, because we don't think you both.
Speaker 1: Wheeling you and Mandy around on.
Speaker 2: The NHB tour. Make sure you go, because we are still horrible. Go and get your tickets right now for nhbtour dot com. There, it's gonna be the live shows that you always know. We are literally blending in the book into our live shows. So some of the stories you read, we're bringing the pages to the stages.
Speaker 3: That's all right, and we're excited to see you guys are there. I really really really hope we were able to help you. We clearly you just made me talk about addict. That's big to me too and was painful, but now I feel like I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: So I did take it the third time, but I would maybe do that too.
Speaker 2: Maybe just keep fucking yeah men, follow the thread and be like, let me tell you what's going on my mind.
Speaker 1: Pussys listen.
Speaker 3: Anyways, guys, thank y'all, and once again, if you want advice from us or you want us to share our big dick stories, just like y'all big dick stories go ahead and send it into us Decisions Pod at gmail dot com, and we will see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Bye, everybody,