Speaker 1: I don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phones tappen.
Speaker 2: Danielle, you are doing the phone tap today? What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So comes from Jackie, She says, my hot headed older sister Jennifer recently ran into some trouble with her computer company. She sent the computer back to get the CD womp fixed, and instead they wiped out the whole hard drive. She's been fighting with them ever since. On the phone with them this past week, NonStop. Call her and tell her that she's been causing problems with the computer company and she hasn't been nice. So we're calling from the computer company.
Speaker 2: I like it when their letter tells you exactly what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Did you follow them to the line?
Speaker 1: I followed them all right.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm looking for a Jennifer Moury. Please, this is Laura Tisler calling you from Product Complaints.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing you were just having an issue. What happened?
Speaker 4: I sent my lastop to use three times and I got it back three times not working?
Speaker 3: Okay, because I have a little thing here saying that you were rude to my employees about boxes.
Speaker 1: That's all I have here.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to get a box two times. Boy called twice to bring to send you guys back computer again because it was sent back to me not working well.
Speaker 3: It appears to me that you keep breaking your computer and you feel like we're responsible.
Speaker 4: I'm not breaking it. I never even broke it. How could you? Why would you be talking to me like this when I'm the one that was inconvenience this whole time. I got it on Friday, went away, came back, tried to use it and it didn't work. Okay, you've been being rude to me.
Speaker 3: Apparently while you were away, somebody in your house must.
Speaker 4: Have tried to lose houses away. I can't even believe that you're saying this to me right now, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Please come down.
Speaker 4: You tell me, ma'am, you're calling me when an attitude, tell me that I'm being rude you. I mean, I shouldn't even be as rude as I should be, since I'm getting a computer that does not even work, and now you're blaming me and someone in my family Okay because you oh, because what, I have no more patience for this. Why would I break something that I need for my work?
Speaker 1: I know, but a lot of people do that.
Speaker 2: They break it, don't.
Speaker 4: So everyone done there. That's very rude. You're blaming me and someone in my family. How good you man?
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 1: You have a very interesting accent?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm from New York. Is that a problem? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you're rude, because new Yorkers.
Speaker 4: This right now? Because I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: Are you not from New York?
Speaker 4: Yes? I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, well the two going in.
Speaker 4: You're from where you're from?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter where I'm from, And there's no need to cursive me, dear.
Speaker 4: Not because you're being rude. Where are you from? Where's your supervise? So? What's your name? And what's your number?
Speaker 1: Is this how new Yorker speak?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's how they speak. You have a problem with that? I do have.
Speaker 1: I'm from Michigan.
Speaker 4: Who is it calling me right now? Okay?
Speaker 1: First of all, you're being very rude, and.
Speaker 4: Second of all, now I'm being rude. You can know it all up and down here account I don't care.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Your name? What's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Laura Tissler.
Speaker 3: Laura Pittler, t tis thank you very much.
Speaker 4: What's your number? First of all, what don't tell me? First of all, I'm recording this whole conversation, recording.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm recording this whole.
Speaker 4: Good see you. I know he's recorded. So then you could toll up all the other conversations that I had with you people, and you will say that I was not rude. Okay, but he is right now? Is rude? You're correct?
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's pretty quick turnaround that I've already contacted you to try to fix the problem.
Speaker 4: No, you're not trying to fix the problem. You're calling me saying that I was rude. No company does that and mean one and this is the problem on your pup on you not a second? Can you tell me that I break the laptop? Then you tell me that someone in my family breaks the laptop, and you think that's what you're supposed to say whom No one's even home. The lastop wasn't even taught.
Speaker 1: Are you finished yet?
Speaker 4: No, because honestly you are done. You're done.
Speaker 1: You can listen to me. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I I'm gonna flip out.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't flip out.
Speaker 3: Please hold Oh my gosh, I'm gonna flip the I have no idea who this woman is on the phone, and she's going crazy on me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong with her.
Speaker 4: She's I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my gosh. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: Are you listening to that?
Speaker 1: Hello? I put you on hold?
Speaker 4: Now you didn't put me on hold?
Speaker 1: More on, okay, ma'am. The manager is going to be me, ma'am.
Speaker 4: I just tried you want y'all okay? And I told and I heard you glabbing your whole mouth about a crazy lady.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here and I'm baffled because I don't know how it went.
Speaker 4: A book baffled you.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it went. Are you screaming at the top.
Speaker 4: Of your lungs because you said that when he just the computer and you said he with your family?
Speaker 1: What is this crap? Talking like this? What is that?
Speaker 4: Because that's how you talk? Because you said, where are you from? New York? So I can't say nothing about your bit little accent. I don't have it. If you cancel my order, I don't give it. If you say I'm so rude that, then I'm gonna fix the computer. I don't give a I'll throw it in the street, ma'am. Now I may focuses Laura Pittsler's to have no job.
Speaker 1: My name is Tissler.
Speaker 4: Conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get my manager for you because I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to deal with this. Oh my gosh, it's you.
Speaker 4: It's insult you.
Speaker 1: I didn't insult you.
Speaker 4: Well, let's playback the conversation and let's hear your prissy's little attitude when you called me miss pittswork.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll just play it on the radio.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jackie, are you there?
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 1: This is Daniel min Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone daft treading.
Speaker 4: Me right now? Your voice should the familion. I'm like, there's no possible way that this is happening.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Tell me I'm from New York. Here we have an attitude, and what excuse gonna do about it?
Speaker 1: I met Elvis Dana's phone talk