Speaker 1: No, Wullian. It's so silly a mead to act like you get that nigga back, because I never lost a nigga in my life. All I can think that's not true.
Speaker 2: We all lost somebody who loved.
Speaker 1: If God removed it, it wasn't for me. You can't lose what's not yours.
Speaker 2: But we love are rolling.
Speaker 3: We love putting God in things that he ain't got nothing to do with Like that's especially with things he has like yo, like when niggas going Robert Bank and they'd be like, Yo, God was with us. I don't think God was with y'all. Like I just think the cops was like getting there, like nothing to do with God.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I did the boldest thing I did. The God, Please remove anything from my life that's not for me.
Speaker 1: Prayer what the fez did? A sweet that bitch coming through like the recad.
Speaker 2: Social whole roster. Huh mm hmm. Never mind.
Speaker 3: We are backspontsored by Boost Mobile unlimited Talk text and that yes.
Speaker 2: We if you're listening on audio. We are on Netflix, yes we are if you want to see our beautiful faces. And we are back end of the week. And then we made it through made it through as a family, as a team, yes, as a community. Any any big plans this week and i' I'm definitely gonna go try to see the Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Michael Jackson movie is available now, is in theaters now. If you're listening to this or if you're watching this, support Michael Jackson. What an action theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't been out to the movies in a while, and I want, like I assume just because of the music, you're not gonna want to go to like a Janki theater. I want like probably brand new, updated theater for this.
Speaker 3: My go to because it has stadium. Seaton is the AMC Linco and Lincoln Square.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that one's great because they.
Speaker 3: Got the stadium seating. Its kind of like it's like the fake like Dome in Vegas. It's like it's i mean, it's not the dome, but it's like, you know, it's stadium scene. It's a lot of like it's a big theater and it's IMAX. So the sound is great, the picture is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw Gatsby there with the three D.
Speaker 1: It was really fie.
Speaker 3: I saw one of the avatars that I think the second one three D at in Imax at AMC LCO Square. So yeah, that's my goal to Yeah I'm not mad, not mad at that location.
Speaker 2: Maybe something in Jersey. I do want to go to one of those fancy ones that has like the couches and you can like order pasta and ship. I've still never done that. Yeah, I'm still like popcorn and soda.
Speaker 3: We need to do somebody, we need to Maybe we should do that. Maybe that's something we should look into. We vamping like the movie going experience.
Speaker 2: I mean they're trying in some locations. I just don't think they're everywhere. But they do have those very fancy ones were like you can actually get a fucking meal for real. Yeah, but I don't know. People don't go out no more.
Speaker 3: People don't go out to the movies no more, unless it's like a Marvel movie like once once the New Avengers come out, you ain't gonna be able to get a ticket for two months.
Speaker 4: No, as long as the movie is like good and well advertised, people go out to the movies. When I went to go see The House Made, people were everywhere. It was packed in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm talking shit, because I definitely was trying to get a ticket to Project hell Mary the other night, and that shit was sold up.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, what Project hell Mary is sold out? I guess it's a really I hear it's a really good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got to go see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's starting to come back around because they thought Netflix and streaming would kill it because you stay at home. I think people are kind of like tired of always just doing that though, like going to the movies back being a thing because you're still used to sitting in your house watching movies, Like I like to experience this better than my couch.
Speaker 1: The Devilware Sprout of Too is coming out.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm definitely going to see that. You know they're gonna be gonna be outside.
Speaker 1: If you dressed to the nine to putting that ship on.
Speaker 2: I need to see it. I gotta see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I go on my West Side gungear and I'm a big Meryl Street fan.
Speaker 1: So I'm a big Anne Hathaway fan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm big in the Meryl like you like Anne.
Speaker 3: Meryl Marrow was a hot piece of ass.
Speaker 1: Her hey day, in her hey you old eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 2: I would say, like late twenty twenty five six, Right.
Speaker 1: Now, I know I ain't a lie. Great, Yeah she's seventy six.
Speaker 3: Yeah damn she looked great. Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. What was talk about cook seventy something to the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I might take Merrow down. You definitely take Merrow Merrow, I'll take Murrow down.
Speaker 1: You haven order that that actually something?
Speaker 5: Doesn't she have some family that's not like famous?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Yeah right, just google merrow Street, Nepple Baby and.
Speaker 2: Baby Old Streep. Have any Neple babies? I mean, I guess you can be a Neple baby with acting, but you have to like be good, like is there real Nepple babies in acting? That's like they definitely didn't deserve this their trash. Besides chethanks, even though chat Haanks is pretty good in your honor, I can't lie. He wasn't bad your honor he was. He really wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: He really get past episode three.
Speaker 1: I don't know you watched that. That show was so fired.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I feel like you can't be in.
Speaker 4: My favorite young Neple baby right now is maud maud Apato. That's Alexi from uh, Euphoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's a great she's a great actress since she was a little kid in her dad's movies. Like, she's a really good actress. She was great and the Pete Davison ships to the King of Staaten Alan.
Speaker 3: You know, I just found out the other day that Justin Bieber is married to Stephen Boulder's daughter.
Speaker 1: Baldwin.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Alec Bowen. Is it Alex or Stephen Steve it It's not, Okay, I got you. I had no idea. I did not know that. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his father. So people would think it's weird.
Speaker 3: And they showed the clip like when they first met as kids, Like, I was like, this is fucking what universe is this?
Speaker 1: She recently taught it's not.
Speaker 4: She recently talked about it how when she was younger, her father like wanted she said, my father wanted me and Justin to stay friends. So she even like put me in his church so that we could keep a relationship. So her dad's been getting critique. Doesn't almost like he set his daughter up from a.
Speaker 1: Very young age. But they've known ecause they were children, remember coming to America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a pretty good example. Yeah, she was born, she was raised.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it happens.
Speaker 2: That's all. You think the way it should be, that's the way it should be.
Speaker 1: I always wondered to hop on one leg and bark like a dog.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you can't, baby, dear, and I'm sure you have.
Speaker 1: If the price is right, if the price.
Speaker 3: If that ticket, if that ticket is right, baby, you'll do more than that. Like that's it's not like that's it like you can do more than that? What's what type of man would it take for you to do something?
Speaker 1: My ego is bigger than my greed. My ego is bigger.
Speaker 2: I'm not reasons like you're just that much in love that you would do anything for this person.
Speaker 1: I would never be in love with somebody who would want me to hop up and down a bark like a dog.
Speaker 4: Everyone has their kinks. Oh okay, that ain't mine. I'm cool, all right, love us about compromise.
Speaker 3: But what if you'd be like, yo, I want you to like do that thing in the bathtube. You act like a whale and you blow ward out your your blowhole.
Speaker 4: Mall there you I don't even know if it's there's something.
Speaker 2: You need.
Speaker 1: You know, we all have a blowhole? What is what is wrong? Like gotta come up? Are you the fucking the bottom?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, baby, you're a big advocate of not shaming people, and there their stuff.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was mas kink.
Speaker 4: It's people blowing bath water out of their asshole.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know she could do it, Like you need to be in the circuit. All right, how did you and how do you learn that? Like, how do you learn that you can do that? How much practice didn't take for a woman to be like yo, I could definitely do that.
Speaker 1: That being mass king.
Speaker 2: Here comes the sperm.
Speaker 3: Well that's gallar fuck, I'm in the bathroom like the kidd free Willie all right.
Speaker 1: With the Michael song playing?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So we are back sponsored my boot Unlimited Talk, Texting Data.
Speaker 1: New music Fridays.
Speaker 2: We talked last episode about the Kailani album, but that is available right now, Wayne t paying Cardi b Brandy, Big Sean Usher, Missy Little John's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of features, Leon Thomas, a lot of good features.
Speaker 2: What I did here at the listening event was really, really, really good, So I suggest everyone check.
Speaker 3: Out you said that last episode.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it was just you know, you know, episodes and just you know, we know, you know, it's radio.
Speaker 1: And Lonnie was cool.
Speaker 2: You know that, Lannie, you and Lonnie be kicking. We have a we have a rocky relationships, a lot of ups and downs, but we we we are in a good place. Why do you and Kayline have a rocky relationship? Because there's things we've said on the podcast me all of us, who the fuck is all of us?
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying? This?
Speaker 2: This, this, this goes, this goes back years like oh years ago. Cool, yeah, leave me. We all got into like a good place. And remember you ended up in a group chat with her at one point too. I put me and Kayleni in a group chat. Again it's like eight years ago you probably don't remember, and we all like kumbay and and made she remember she missed. I think she misunderstood, and I understood why she did because the top pick up her mother's very sensitive. Were talking about the song in the letter, which I think is incredible, and I understand that too. Sometimes you just hear people bring up family members and you do remember that. You just see like you don't even care what they're saying, remember, which I understood where she was coming from after we were we were complimenting how incredible of a writer.
Speaker 1: She was with that song.
Speaker 2: I like all jokes aside.
Speaker 3: I don't like when people walking around thinking that we was talking about them in this issue, Like I don't like that because I really don't like.
Speaker 2: She ran down on me at last lap.
Speaker 1: What was she talking?
Speaker 2: I don't even like that. Oh man, we love Love Love Key. Lonnie album is really really good. I knowe Tamara's excited. She's gonna have countless, countless captions on the way. You already got you got a little already.
Speaker 3: What's she got her? She got a scoff phone like Caline. Remember Lonnie came out with the scoff with the good head laying underneath that scoff, like that.
Speaker 2: Good Cleveland showing.
Speaker 1: I'm ready let you Lannie ready, I can't wait that Lonnie fit on.
Speaker 2: You better not talk to no man. Just studgs tomorrow for you. That's it, just stud stud. I don't date studs. I am the stud.
Speaker 1: Because y'all don't even know that hit that that had come off.
Speaker 2: With that scarff. There's nothing but corn meat breeds.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she's the well, sometimes she's the hammer. Y'all want to see all fast. Baby d could go from lipstick lesbian to stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like Clark Kent changing in the telephone for my bad baby, I'm.
Speaker 3: Your baby. Hate when I fun this kid, hate when he bully, when I believe?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? No worry Mitchen major coming.
Speaker 2: M I have, I might have my your reinforcement, Yeah, my reinforcements. Also today, Simba put out his new mixtape on his app, the Simber App, where you can get his project. He sent it to your spread. I'm happy for Simba. I love what he's doing too, with his own app, his string and stuff. Everything he's doing outside of Wrap I think is very commendable. So definitely download his app at the We shuld support artists the best we can, especially when they're talented, especially when they're doing it on their own like that. Yeah, and he definitely went through the ringer with Atlantic, So I'm happy that he's able to just release music when he wants to know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he's independent now mm hmi shout out man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good. It's good to see reason too, Like you can see all the people of why it took them so long to release music may have not been their fault because once they get out of their deal, they're dropping it every other week. And reason is is this Friday as well?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Moving towards Love Reasons album. Definitely check that out as well. We get a lot of can You Speak Lotto and Glow Riller record. Tamara is gonna have quite the.
Speaker 3: Friday as all, Baby d how you feeling. I'm happy for them, Lotto and Glow Glow Lotto.
Speaker 2: Hope is good. We hope it's good.
Speaker 1: Zugi.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be good.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard for because it's a single, right, yeah, I don't. It's to the yeah bitch yeah beat remember yah bitch yeah, Soldier boy, I too, yeah bitch yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: I see what they're doing.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 3: Once I once I hear the beat in my head and that's a lot on Glorial. I know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: You know how I rock, bitch.
Speaker 4: That's how a lot of start her ship. But she said, she said, get off my jock, bitch. You know how I rock, bitch.
Speaker 1: That's what body count.
Speaker 2: I know what I know.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of going with that all summer, every every brunch, every day party. That's where they're trying to live with that that song right there.
Speaker 1: A bitch, yeah, my man, my man, my man.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, bitch, lot of we lot are you pregnant? You ain't gonn You ain't gonna be outside this summer.
Speaker 1: She's she looks like she does. She probably is. It's over now. The ain't gonna be outside this summer.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is she looks like she's due, so she probably is. Okay, like she's gonna drop that baby at any moment and then what summer night for a couple of months, she's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be in the house mm hmm once once her little man man, she having a boy a girl?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's definitely in the house. Mom got her girl.
Speaker 3: She ain't a lot of ain't gona aint gonna see lot of outside for a minute.
Speaker 2: But does a lot of really go outside?
Speaker 4: So she's dropping an album outside, it is like your drop like outside.
Speaker 1: It is like when she's working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still gonna work, no, I think so yeah, And is this on a Lotto's album or there's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be on an album that drops me twenty ninth, Big Mama.
Speaker 2: Got it, Gotta got it, twenty ninth, Big Mom. That's a that is a tough time to put an album.
Speaker 1: Out, like right when you have a kid. That's yeah, that's stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she live in her she live in her own she big mama for sure.
Speaker 2: Now do we think do we get the nineteen eighty eight version of twenty one and Loto? Because I'm actually kind of here for a lot of in twenty one of them. I actually don't actually don't think that would be a bad album.
Speaker 1: I don't need to. I don't need an album. I need an EP.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it happens, I would hope, so I would hope for it, but I don't know if it happens.
Speaker 2: Don't give it to me right now. Give it to me. When the when? When? When the when? The girl and the baby is about four? Okay, yeah, a little bit of time.
Speaker 1: That's that's so long and hip hop time though.
Speaker 2: I mean, ain't that long. But I wouldn't even want them to do the love shit that Janney and Seawan did Eve though I love that album, I'd rather Lotto in twenty one Savage just do all trapped like they don't even give me a loving bar. I just want the two of them to just wrap on all metro boom and shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to hear once they start like once once, once baby girls start walking and somebody got you gotta start taking other day kids to school and all that. I want to hear with them conversations between twenty one lot it was like that, don't give it to you now. When it's beautiful as bliss brand new baby were both happy, life is great. Yeah, when lit mama don't want to lay down and go to sleep and y'all both up all night and then you got to get up take it. Yeah, that's when I want to hit them balls. I want to hit them balls then.
Speaker 5: But twenty one has test kids, right, Yes, I mean so he he at least.
Speaker 2: Knows what like he's in for at this point. So yeah, it'll probably be a little easier when you have someone that has has.
Speaker 1: A couple of kids already.
Speaker 2: They know what time it is and lottos got hurt her mom or sister, there's help there. Village. It takes a village, takes a village, a London village Action Bronson, Little Yachty and Paul Wall produced by Darringer. Shouts to Dringer, I'm excited to hear that record. Anything action drop and I want to hear it anything Paul Wall related. I'm here for He's been doing some features the last few years and he hasn't missed and produced by Darringer. Yachty on a Darringer bet.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous, but we shall see.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, okay, Yeah, I definitely gotta hear what yacht he did on the Darringer Bet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Other than that, there's there's other music coming out. Isaiah falls back of my arm single load Twist, and Lil Wayne put out a record today. As we're recording. It's called Attic and I and I can't live it's pretty fucking good, is it? I mean load Twist is a carbon copy of Wayne, like down to voice tone. I can't tell him apart on the record. Yeah, it's very tough, but Wayne kind of went off. I'm like really not mad at the record. I wanted to go in hating it, but it's catchy.
Speaker 3: I didn't I heard Page playing it when I walked in, but I ain't really.
Speaker 2: Like it could maybe work, I like it. I could see him like it you dracking it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: It might not work, but I mean, what does work now exactly?
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, that doesn't even matter to me, Like what works? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bet yeah okay yeah, but yeah okay, debars. Do you love this attic record the way Fat Joe and Jada Kiss love?
Speaker 1: You know Miami's new records? Yeah? How you die? You that invested? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, spin that shit, spin that shit. Spend that ship. Yeah, you niggas ain't spending that shit. That's why y'all don't feel it. Joe and Jada they spending that ship. That's why they felt it.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: They're both married and they're spending on the organ furnished.
Speaker 3: You ain't never seen Kiss spending no money, throwing no money in the club.
Speaker 4: He throwing no money in no club. She didn't say, spend that ship in the club.
Speaker 1: She's spending it me.
Speaker 2: Okay, them nigga spending money on their girls, keyword their girl.
Speaker 1: That's what Young Miami was talking about. She said, sammers dru sh.
Speaker 4: You don't think scammers and drug dealers being relationships.
Speaker 3: I don't think they runt a car. I think I think the other girl thinks they're in a relationship. So yeah, the rental cars, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't know why y'all think scammers and drug dealers and like there's still people them niggas first of all cousins.
Speaker 1: Nah bro them niggas be loving the hardest. Them.
Speaker 4: Niggas love the women, not always. I don't know why where y'all get that from them.
Speaker 1: Niggas. I know that scammer, don't no more than the average nigga. It's not like that's not true.
Speaker 3: That's not okay, not all of them, but no, I know them to marriage.
Speaker 2: I don't date niggas. I know them, Okay, Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Cheat, you know regular niggas that you wear, regular job.
Speaker 3: That exactly niggas is get money like water and they don't care about They got to They aint gotta go to work and earn that money. They could just bust a fake check. They're not faithful to the nine times out of ten they're not faithful to the women that day. They have multiple women. They loyalty because they have options.
Speaker 1: They whatever they want fried me bad. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: What's the point of having six gift cards for one woman. It's a gift card per if I bust two.
Speaker 3: If I bust three checks today for thirty thousand dollars, I made ninety thousand dollars to day.
Speaker 2: You think I'm a faithful man, So money is what makes men cheat.
Speaker 1: When I'm young and getting it like that, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's not you're crazy to be to even think it that I will be faithful. It allows them to cheat easier. I'll say that I'm going to Miami cause you're gonna bust a move. Then I go to La and bust another move. You think I ain't busting no buns while I'm out there.
Speaker 1: You like, the scammers are out there, like what.
Speaker 3: You think I'm doing. I'm just going to the hotel and laying down and FaceTime of you all night. Yeah, stop it. And then y'all be so mad when y'all find out. And then y'all be knowing that this other girl, y'all, you know, the girl, other girl that the nigga mess with.
Speaker 1: Y'all follow each other from a burner account.
Speaker 3: They know, like I know, I know he would, huh, But y'all don't care when this nigga coming home and taking you and spending twenty thousand dollars on you on the end of the day, like y'all don't care, Well, not y'all.
Speaker 2: But they may care.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, cheating is a rich man's game. Yeah, that's what, don't y'all. Let us say that. Women, y'all might have came up with that ball. Men definitely didn't come over with Oh no for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So why you saying there acting like, no, they don't cheat.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that. That's not what I said. I said, they don't cheat, no more than the average man me personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then y'all say what But then y'all say, cheating is a rich man sport. Yes, but so then they have to cheat more than the average man.
Speaker 4: But when I'm talking about the average man, I'm talking about the average man with money, not just like regular people, like they don't cheat no more than a nigga with a nine to five who make two hundred thousand dollars day.
Speaker 2: I disagree there, and that's just off pure time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I got to get up at eight seven thirty hour us to go to work at nine.
Speaker 4: Niggas that get up shower act like they going to work for eight hours and be with the sidebitch the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're talking about very specific individual I'm talking about. I'm not saying it don't, but I'm saying those specific individuals that do that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: If a dude is scamming and right now today he makes fifty thousand dollars, he don't got to get up at eight am to make another fifty thousand dollars tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He can do whatever he wants for the next two three weeks.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, and he's out all night.
Speaker 3: The nigga that's making, the nigga that got a good job making over ninety thousand to one hundred thousand dollars a year, he ain't cheating like that. I'm not saying he don't cheat, but not like homie that can just book a flight to la right now. Yeah, or book a flight to Houston right now and go to the club to light Instagram and just sly you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, options is more.
Speaker 4: Only point was that drug dealers and scammers also have girlfriends.
Speaker 1: That's that they loved.
Speaker 2: That was never arguing that.
Speaker 4: That was what I originally said, And you was like they rent a card. No, them niggas be having they make cheat on them. But them niggas have girlfriends that they spend money and.
Speaker 1: She less you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Ah, chicken an egg. That is true, chicken egg, But no, it's not on the moral side. I think the nine to five guy has the same lust the drug dealer does. Drug dealers just have more time to get that lust demon off. M the lust Sometimes that nine to five will save your life. MM. Keep you on an office for twelve hours out the fucking day. M. I'm home, I'm tired. I gotta wake back up. Yeah, and I'm not going out now. I don't want this chick to come over.
Speaker 1: Save your life. You know, you've saved my life.
Speaker 2: And the drug dealer no, and the scammers, no, they only have so much time, Like this is only gonna last for I gotta like live this to the fullest because I'm definitely gonna sit down for five years. So you know, I get it. That's the way of the world.
Speaker 4: You see how young Miami brought this discussion out of us.
Speaker 2: He's what was worse me listening to Jim Jones on video or kissing and Joe listening to this young man. I've never seen Kiss smile like that. I've seen footage of Kiss listening to All about the Benjamin's Final for the first time, and he didn't even make that face. Fat Joe never heard a song he didn't like.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that you ever see Fat Joe say that shit is whack?
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 4: I've never seen you say yo, that ship is whack on camera, Don Camp.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So, Rory, how was your week?
Speaker 2: How was your week?
Speaker 4: You can't be telling people they shit whack when they sitting in front of you.
Speaker 3: You tell me what in front of me exactly. But he is saying if.
Speaker 4: Somebody's sitting in front of you, like they're sitting in front of Fat Joe, he's not gonna sit up there and.
Speaker 1: Looks like Facet in front of me and play music the marriage.
Speaker 4: But you're missing my point you saying Fat Joe. You never seen Fat Joe hear a song he didn't like. He's not going to sit in front of somebody and tell them they ship is whack. When the camera's off, he probably like, YO, that shit asks, but he's not going to do that today.
Speaker 1: Face. That's rude.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the record's good. I fuck with the record, but you could just bop your head like they they was in there like they just heard purple ring like and I like the record. I don't think they're lying. I can't record. I think they both think the record is good because it is a kind of an undeniable young Miami record. Like it's good. I see why she wanted to premiere it.
Speaker 1: It's a good single.
Speaker 2: But nah, Kiss, he's smiling like his son was just born.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kiss, kiss Dona's head like he heard he had illmatic for the first time, like he was screaming over the music here and kissling like he was like writing the sixteen in his head like the show. She asked me to get on the remix. I'm on it going not for nothing. Kiss and Joe would sound great on the renix of this record.
Speaker 1: Kiss would definitely sound good on the remix.
Speaker 2: That's a kiss pocket right there.
Speaker 3: Kisses never sounded bad on the record, but it's not a bad Like when have you ever heard kiss on the record.
Speaker 2: It was like, Nah, I've never heard of bad Jayacha's verse in my life. No, one of the few rappers that there's never been a whack verse.
Speaker 4: But I was like, Eh, if Young Miami was sitting in front of my face, she could have been farting over harmonica and I'd have been bobbing my head.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would have been smiling right with her. Yeah, I would have been doing that. You been doing what.
Speaker 1: That's the dance?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? See the record though, it's definitely catchy record? Is it? Is it over?
Speaker 1: For the city girls?
Speaker 2: Like? Are they just solo? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They's like been over? I know, you know sometimes groups like go solo and then come back.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it over over? I mean they might they might come back. They might make it like they come back.
Speaker 3: Together like the BT Awards, you know, they love to people love to come back together.
Speaker 2: The BT Awards had a moment.
Speaker 4: I think Young Miami has spoken on a record about how their friendship is a little fractured.
Speaker 2: Got it, Yeah, Because the last record they were on together was the Act That Ship the Puffy I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yeah you went crazy to that member. We was outside going crazy with Yeah, that one, that one you fatoe?
Speaker 4: The scene Act Bad was a good record.
Speaker 1: Was this one? What's the name of this one? Spind that Ship? I would assume Spin that Ship.
Speaker 2: It's catchy for sure, it's definitely catchy. I feel like, I mean, JT and Young Miami both cool music separately, but I feel like they should. It'd be better for their careers if they just gave like one more proper city girls.
Speaker 1: I disagree. No, I think JT is better on her own, Okay.
Speaker 4: I think she has a very niche type of music that she likes to make. It leans almost into pop, like techno kind of rap.
Speaker 1: I think he's just staying there on her own.
Speaker 2: It's because she's got oozy in the kitchen with her so I get that part. But I mean, I feel like when she was locked up, they never got like a proper full run.
Speaker 1: I felt like.
Speaker 2: The city girls like there was always something going on or like some label shit or someone's locked up, Like there was never like five years where they just focused on the city girls. It's so long, I know, especially for females, but they've been they've been out for how long. What was that first mixtape when they're in the kitchen. It was before COVID, right, it was before COVID. Yeah, they've been out.
Speaker 4: That tape was fire, Yeah, but five year run, like straight run, that's a very long time period.
Speaker 1: What year was period? Twenty eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but there was so much up and down between that, Like I don't think they of course they had great singles and they had another album, but I would like to see like a focused city girls for a few years. We'll see younger mais back, think young May Young Miami's back. Do you think she'll address anything on this project in regards to what's been happening in her life?
Speaker 1: I can't ask that question. You don't care.
Speaker 2: I do care.
Speaker 1: I thought you don' don't care? Bro, you don't care.
Speaker 5: Was it a full blown relationship with puff through this whole thing?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? She had a whole interview multiple you just don't.
Speaker 5: You gave us to dreams of nightmares, A kind of came and went. But no, she could get in her bag. You remember the dreams of nightmares. I'm not I found out what's going on in here, Young Miami.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, if you care, you would know she did it in the interviews. You don't care what she's saying the interviews. That is a bunch of nothing, which is fine. She what she gonna say in the music.
Speaker 4: So she got addressed that addressed address it like she's addressed it before, and she said, did he ain't pussys on me?
Speaker 1: Like she's spoke about that ship multiple times.
Speaker 2: She definitely has spoken about yeah multiple times. I think she was the responsibility of our greatest artists of our era.
Speaker 1: They need to address these things, and.
Speaker 2: The greatest artist of our era, that's their responsibility as artist. No, No, I got you, like you don't want Shakespeare not to talk about the time.
Speaker 3: I definitely want Shakespeare talk about. Are you saying that your Miami is the new Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: In certain parts of Miami? Okay? I think she speaks for a lot of the what was it the capulates in Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 4: Why you can't just like talk about people music without so like making fun of them.
Speaker 1: You know what's doing right now is making fun of her.
Speaker 2: No, you guys are making fun of me because I want to hear young Miami.
Speaker 1: We're making fun of you making fun of young Miami.
Speaker 2: How am I making fun of young Miami because.
Speaker 3: You're saying she's the Shakespeare of Miami.
Speaker 2: I was just around there exactly answer your question. You talk about to some people, she would be here. She speaks for the Shakespeare of miamiody. Yeah, I promise you that she's not. Who's that Ryan? Okay McDonald's mondays for you. I only start the week with that, all right. Anyways, Yes, I think Young Miami is great and to some people, probably speaks for them.
Speaker 3: That records catch you though, I could definitely see Baby D posting something to that. I know, Baby D, I know what you're ready to do to that song.
Speaker 2: That's trended. H Boost Mobile Mall is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. So in your words, let's get the party started in unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone your number, which you save six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 3: Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boost mobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T veriziny T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boots Mobilelimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 1: So complex came out with another list. I know y'all love their list.
Speaker 2: Shout out the Complex. I love comm When the bills are due at the end of the month, sometimes you gotta list it up. Fuck with Complex.
Speaker 4: They came out with a list of the one hundred hottest rappers right now. I'm putting the emphasis on hottest because they came out themselves in the article and said on their methodology it's not about skills, not about the best skills, not the determining factor. This is a temperature check on a given rappers impact on the scene. We're judging rappers on the music they put out and its impact, while also considering how anticipated pending new releases are. We locked this list on March twenty fourth to twenty twenty six. That's important too. Got so hottest rappers right now, So let's.
Speaker 2: See the list. At number one is j Cole, Number two is Drake three, Kendrick Lamar four, NBA Young Boy five Yet six Don Tolliver seven.
Speaker 3: Scott Don Tolliver might be the hottest rapper out right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, for what he did on sales with the last projects, he should be in top five without question. I understand y just put out a project, and I know NBA Young Boy breaks every streaming record every hour of every day.
Speaker 4: Don Toliver is not hotter day the NBA Young Boy.
Speaker 2: Don Tolliver is hotter than Jake Cole right now, that's a fame.
Speaker 1: March of twenty March.
Speaker 4: In March of twenty twenty six, Don Tolliver was not hotter than Jacole y'all yourself spent three episodes straight talking about him.
Speaker 2: Don Tolliver is still hotter than j Cole right now.
Speaker 1: We're talking about when they did the list.
Speaker 3: He was hot, hotter than and he's hot. A next album came out January thirtieth.
Speaker 4: Okay, But what I'm saying is when they did the list, they locked the list in.
Speaker 1: March twenty four.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty twenty six, the whole album had just dropped a month ago. Don Tolliver was not hotter than Jacole. Y'all did not spend four episodes talking about Don Tolliver the way that you did, jacoll.
Speaker 2: I think Todd Wilson.
Speaker 3: Didn't go on a press run. It was on every other podcast for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot of history with that as well. It wasn't just strictly the J Cole album. It was the first album since the beef, since the apology, Like there was a lot tied to that. I hear you though, fall Off did to eighty first week Octane it one sixty two. I feel with Mall saying though that Octane album is like the most played shit right now by everybody, Like you can't go outside and not hear someone.
Speaker 3: This is the hottest albums still right now. So how is he not the hottest artist right now? How's he not the hottest rapper right now? His album is still the hottest album right now today. As of April twenty fourth, twenty twenty six, Don Tolliver's album is the hottest rap album right now. Okay, So I mean if that's their list of just who's hot, like Don Tolliver's not six, No way, He's not number six like that's and I get it. The mean accomplish does this to get people talking. Don Toliver is hotter than number six right now. He has the hottest rap album currently to how's he six.
Speaker 2: I'd be lying if I said I keep up with all NBA young boy stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to see like he's been.
Speaker 3: He's hot too, of course, like we seen it like. But I'm just saying Don Toliver at six, No, he's high in six, That's all I'm saying. Put him where you want to put him after this, but he's high at number six. If you have the hottest rap album right now, you have the best rap album out right now?
Speaker 2: How are you number six on the list? And I understand the Yeats ship just dropped and that that was a crazy drop, like we all saw how big Ya really was with this last release. I think it's a little unfair though, because is it gonna stick? Octain is stuck. So I would put Don Toliver over Yeat simply based off this year with Don Toliver Yeat, like this ship just happened.
Speaker 1: I got, which was the point.
Speaker 3: His point was hottest, right, And if they cut the list at March twenty fourth, didn't yet the album come out after that?
Speaker 1: That, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think it might it might have, It might have. April went really fast, so I can't remember perfect.
Speaker 3: So that his album came out after they cut it off, and he's hot than Don Tolliver was anticipated, okay, But because it was already the number one.
Speaker 1: It was already the number one rap album.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I do think is that we have an age issue with this podcast, because I think if we had a twenty three year old in here, twenty four year old that was into hip hop like this, that was into this type of hip hop like this, I think that they might argue with you about that.
Speaker 2: Ye do it, But Don is not for We be the oldest guys at the Don Tolliver Show by far.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, right, But just because you like Don himself does not make you well versed on everybody else on the list. Are you seeing what I'm saying? The album came out after this list was also says on the list anticipation anticipation. For example, Drake is on this list right now as high as he is outside of him being Drake, because Iceman is so anticipated. Like you said, it's the anticipation of an Aye.
Speaker 3: But at least Drake is still doing more numbers than a lot of these niggas on the list still currently, so we understand that we don't have to talk about him and Kendrick, but he for the young people.
Speaker 4: Yet album was anticipated as you guys seen when I came out, the line was wrapped around the.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I understand he has a he has a following. He's hot. Don Tollom's album was out, was doing numbers, was on top of the charts, like left like it has not left. He has the best album so far this shit.
Speaker 4: And there is Gunna on this list because I feel like Gunn is low. I feel like Gunner is too low. That's my fight. I feel like Gunner is way too low. Yeah, Gunna is nineteen. Yeah, that's too that's too low for Gonna. Future is not hotter than Gunner right now, I agree, Future.
Speaker 1: Is not hotter than Gonna.
Speaker 4: Lil UZI vert is not hotter than Gonna, Like I don't way too low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Way too low. Even like when was when did Jay announce some concerts? Because if that was, if he announced after March twenty fourth, j is too high.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't argue against that. I agree. I definitely agree, not active at all. But yeah, if you add in the thirtieth anniversary, then I could see why. Yeah, they will make the list, got it okay? But even like, no dispect to UZI but why is UZI higher than Gunner like and soon explained that to me, Yeah, did I miss the Uzi release that I'm not aware of. Gunna's last two albums have sold better than everybody else. They have not left the charts like sold out arena shows. Yeah, gunn is still very active. I think to your is a little low. Oh, they re ranked. They did a re rank. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Reranked.
Speaker 4: It might be okay, you know what this is.
Speaker 1: This is for us to vote. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's so they have somewhere where there was like we did our list, now you vote and they give you that.
Speaker 2: Which me they re ranked. T I has one of the hottest records out period right now.
Speaker 1: Twenty one, especially with all that beef and shit going on.
Speaker 2: He's out in the future right now, he.
Speaker 1: Will be a t I will be a little bit hotter.
Speaker 2: But man, TII is not hotter than future. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: T I has one of the biggest records period right now. They went through the whole beef thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, t I is, I heard, but but not but t I would got hot because of stuff outside of music, So I think that.
Speaker 2: But then the music stuff with fifty he had this records, Yeah, but nobody records. And then you also have an incredible Can you go outside and I hear that t I song?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've never actually never heard it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't tell you that ship is playing everywhere.
Speaker 3: You ain't never heard that song outside? And you was outside? You was in Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they played that shit they you was out all last week?
Speaker 4: And about Don Tolliver, I maybe hear one of those Don Tolliver songs.
Speaker 2: Na, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: B I like Don Tolliver's album, but I hear maybe one of those songs when I'm out. So that's why you're like, it's the hot inside. So when you went to Houston Atlanta, what were they playing?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a part. It's part different because it's party music.
Speaker 4: So the music that people may listen to it that's at the top of the charts is not what you're going to hear outside.
Speaker 1: It's not part I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, like what just I just want to know what they were playing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that the baby song, Sexy red Pop, that thing, let a clap let a clap brod, that be Whitsen on my Lap.
Speaker 4: I was also in the South so I heard a lot of claud No, that's what I'm asking. Yeah, but like classic, older like party songs, a lot of this new music is not made to party too.
Speaker 3: That Don Tyler album is fucking crazy. He got so much heat on that fucking album.
Speaker 2: I don't understand push your t at thirty four and Malice at forty one.
Speaker 1: I mean that that kind of makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I think it was pretty even on the Clips album.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, who's at thirty four?
Speaker 2: Pushes at thirty four and Malice is at forty one. Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't really get.
Speaker 2: I don't get that has pushed on one features since I don't think it has anything to do with just the music, like.
Speaker 4: Just because he's he's just more outside, Yeah, like pushes the more famous brother like that just is what it is.
Speaker 2: He'll be Yeah, but thirty four and forty one.
Speaker 3: I just want to know how niggas get landed on the number like that's all, Like how how mad let's get the number forty one? Like what was the what was the he was like no, what nah, just let's bump him down to forty one, Like I just want to know that conversation.
Speaker 1: Like who's in between?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to know that conversation. That's all. That's all. Larrussell at one hundred. Closing up the list. I feel like, if we're talking about hot.
Speaker 3: Russell hotted it and a lot he hot it in one hundred, Like, don't do.
Speaker 2: That that heav't said shit put him maybe yeah him at twelve, Yeah, maybe top ten.
Speaker 3: If we're talking about hot, Yeah, talking about traffic, Yeah, he was of the town. He was a talking to town man, like for real, he had a round one hundred in March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, l Russell ain't ain't number hudred. Don't do that to lar Russell man, that's fine. Yeah, I mean I don't even know how you put this type of stuff together. That's what's a hundred? How do you even how do you even get to Pluto at fifty five?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, once they started hitting the fifties on recognize some of these niggas because I don't know XAVI or so based.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like they snubbed Jack Harlow? Yeah, nah, you do.
Speaker 1: You don't think it's n Neil so album gets them to the top.
Speaker 2: Jack Harlow is hotter than Larrussell.
Speaker 1: So is he higher? Is he higher?
Speaker 3: Because I think I think Jack Hall is hotter than Larrussell. Well for what Monica? Well this was before Monica, right, that's exactly. But Jack Harlow is just more known in Larussell.
Speaker 1: Like, that's just Jack Harlow isn't more known th Larussell.
Speaker 2: It's not. Monica came out March the Team twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: But even still like he didn't come out March thirteenth, did it? Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 2: It was released by Atlantic Records on March thirteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Time is fucking flying.
Speaker 3: That Monica album came out March thirteen. That's crazy. I came out like class feel.
Speaker 2: They came out like the beginning of April.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, Time flying. That's what timeless mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that means anybody listens don't my face, That's what timeless means.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know this list. You think you put Jack on it? If like he puts out a neo soul album that flops in the hottest rappers, doesn't that kind of take them off the list? And that's don't dispect the Jack. Yeah, but it wasn't. It wasn't a rap album, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, I don't know, man, I can't.
Speaker 4: This list is just like Jack is definitely hotter on the Russell I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't even that's Russell was like the coldst Rappers.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 2: How you say, well, this is what the machine tries to do. They try to display independent creators and trying to prop up artists of that.
Speaker 1: Are on ag. You part of the machine.
Speaker 3: You part of the problem, bro, How you gonna say Jack Hollows hotter the campaign?
Speaker 1: Is that damn name of Larussell song? Real quick?
Speaker 3: Like, haven't said you, man? That's what I'm in my backyard for sure? For sure I heard you mean?
Speaker 2: Were you supposed to be?
Speaker 1: Travis a little high too? I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be the one to say because people think gonna Traviscott heter now, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wi's Travis jay Z jay Z. He's way too fucking high. Travis Scott's number seven.
Speaker 1: Which is kind of wild.
Speaker 2: I mean, they announced the Rodeo ten year anniversary vinyls that look really cool. I don't know if that puts you at number seven though.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 4: He said, despite not putting this, he has over sixty million monthly listeners on Spot. Despite not putting out a new solo album last year, Scott still made himself omnipresent. And that's before even factoring in the brain collapse and crossover wrestling moments. Okay, on the music front, there was the release of the jack Boys two album, which stepped on the Clipses reunion album, and more recently, there have been standout appearances on I didn't even know that on Don Tolliver's and Kanye Was respective albums.
Speaker 1: I think Jordan did right. Oh no, Keana Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: Jordan doesn't write it alone. He definitely has help. Yeah, he definitely has help writing.
Speaker 2: No, definitely stepped on the Best Rapp release. It was nominated for great. I forgot the clase even put an album out once that jack Boys shit home.
Speaker 1: God man, this is crazy, baby, keem is that's what these lists do.
Speaker 3: Though they know what these lists gonna do, Like it's gonna get us talk and get us riled up, which is why they put the what is the re rank?
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you're going off hard ticket sales asap. Rocky should be in the top ten in my obinion, but of course he should. Yeah, and that album was anticipated. Yeah again, I don't get it, but that's what listener for.
Speaker 4: Well, lil UZI vert when we were trying to figure out why he's at number twelve, he currently has a number well his hit he had a hit that hit Billboard that peaked at number twelve.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, beat Out, the clock is on. You got twenty four hours to respond with the top one hundred best bars of March.
Speaker 1: Or something. I got you you see, right, Daniels and beat Out or beefing.
Speaker 2: I can't, for the life of me figure out what they're beefing about, but the clips are very funny, like how did that be start?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How do I get here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, I don't know, Man, I don't know. I'm not that invested in shit. I guess I couldn't tell you what the source of it was. I just saw Lady talking about it and I laughed because I was like, how how did these two start beefing?
Speaker 3: I think be Dot said something slick right, was like, bro, like I don't have no issue with you, Like, why would you even Yeah? Like speak about me in that way. Like, I think that's what it was. I think he just I think be Dot said something that uh Ray Dane's didn't.
Speaker 2: Like he left him off the top ten exec lift.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't think it was nothing like that. I think it was something something he just kind of slighted Ray a little bit. Ray was like that was kind of weird because I don't got no issue with you. So yeah, I don't know, you know, how the should go. Man put these mics in front of us and somebody say something, is like, you know, somebody get offended.
Speaker 2: That's someone's definitely gonna get offended at some point. Yeah. Anyways, rest in peace to Twitter communities. What does that mean? We have a Twitter community for our listeners where they can talk about the show, and you know a lot of podcasts have the Twitter communities. But X is getting rid of Twitter communities and replacing it with x Chat, which is supposed to be X's version of we chat or other end to end encrypted community apps. So I guess maybe more like in the discord world, Okay, but I don't think it'll affects too too much.
Speaker 1: It's still it's it's Twitter community. If they're going.
Speaker 3: To do you start the community or do they just rename it.
Speaker 1: That I do not know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they may have to make a whole new thing. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: I think it will affect a lot of people actually.
Speaker 1: Because Twitter could.
Speaker 4: The thing about Twitter communities is I could tweet the community and like all my followers and everybody else still sees it's not private, Like no, no, a very public thing. Going to join something private, like people have to know that it's even there. Yeah, people get notifications about our community because they just see regular tweets.
Speaker 2: Like so a thousand person max per chat is definitely tough too for you know, there's there's shows with one hundred thousand people in their Twitter community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly I had. It was originally to get real real clique in there. Now it's be real high school and eish.
Speaker 1: It was originally three fifty I saw. I didn't even know they up to two a thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm interested to see where this goes, and I want to see what like the interface is to your point of matters of like if I say something in a community, everyone can see it. It's just going to be a private chat. Yeah, I don't know. It's gonna I don't really see this move. But then again, there's no employees a Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, I was really gonna say, there's no.
Speaker 2: One in algorithms that just run that place. So I don't know if there's anyone m A of the X have it's but Twitter looked like it was about to die and then X it's like the paper, Yeah, researched, Yeah, x X is the app. No. Yeah, Well with things like this, though, I like, I think it's surpassed. I G was smoking Twitter for a very long time. I think X's are passed. I G. I think, I mean it's TikTok and and exit my opinion as far as like the two main.
Speaker 4: But i G is having a research is because TikTok has changed so much.
Speaker 3: It's slowly but surely dying. Not I I G is one of those that isn't going to go away like Facebook.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it'll just fluctuate as far as being more important than some of the other ones. But I mean, yeah, Elon buying Twitter looked like the stupidest deal ever. But he he not only changed the app, he changed politics and like for the worst. By the way, like now if you click one thing political, you're going to get a bunch of shit just in that scope, in that world. But that's that's the world we live in now with politics.
Speaker 4: Everything is like X's turning slowly bush early into Reddit.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's kind of it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's definitely a different app. It's not as fun as it used to be. But X is not going anywhere whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But it does suck.
Speaker 4: Again, all of these social people being paid from engagement on social media is really affecting everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh it's annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there can only be so many community notes, Like people are just purposely spreading misinformation and not even like manipulating misinformation to fit their narrative, just straight up fucking lying knowing they're lying, just and they get paid.
Speaker 1: It's vague posting. Yeah, yeah, do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: Well, so let's say you tweet something or whatever, Like you tweet. Let's say you tweet a picture of a cute girl and I retweet and be like, we all know the one artist, like this girl looks just like and then there's a bunch of people in the comments like whoo whoo who and you never answer you vaguely post something so that it leaves people it's a hook. It leaves people guessing and questioning, wondering. People do that all the time. Just ask Grock because there's because it's an opinion, it's not a fact. Groc only has like facts, you can't you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Groc doesn't have facts.
Speaker 3: Let's make that very I said somebody with somebody in a video and I was like that ain't her?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and then you got to upgrade to the premium rock player.
Speaker 3: Ye might have got your premium rock might have got it right. But regular groc hearn be knowing shit sometimes.
Speaker 2: But I mean should Me and Maul were talking the other day of like if we were in high school and like uber eats existed, and if I was a kid, I would definitely do that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: If I was a kid, and I can get to do that as an.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I could get paid off the lying on Twitter and I'm like a seventeen year old game, I'm probably gonna.
Speaker 1: Do that, yeah, or rage baiting people.
Speaker 2: It's corny and terrible, but I get why some people are. Wait, that's all I have to do to make three hundred bucks tomorrow yeah, let's rage made away, and you have to.
Speaker 4: Do it a lot because you have to get a lot of engagement to get one hundred dollars off of Twitter, Like a lot of engagement.
Speaker 1: To get one hundred dollars. Yes, we'll stay engagement on that.
Speaker 4: I can't even remember, but like I've had tweets that were have like four point two million impressions and I might have got like five dollars off of them, Like it's not yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Paid me out, not like great, but I was making some good money when I wasn't even like consistently hosting.
Speaker 1: They must really like you, Yeah, well not so much anymore.
Speaker 2: To earn one hundred dollars from engagement, you must participate and create a revenue share program at impressions a million impressions from from verified premium users exactly. There is to get a hundred one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Of a million from verified people. Yeah, that's a lot. That means like ten million.
Speaker 2: That's that's certificate about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and requirements to get paid follower account five hundred followers, Like yeah, there's a lot of stipulations in there for its account.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me that Drewski video when he was a what's something, Charlie Kirk's way, Erica Erica Kirk. He probably only made like ten thousand dollars on everyd way less than that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean maybe just from X but I'm sure Snapchat he posted it and made it.
Speaker 4: From X he might have made three hundred four hundred dollars. He didn't make that make that much.
Speaker 2: I don't think made ten grand, but he definitely had like that had like one hundred and fifty seven.
Speaker 1: So maybe one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: He didn't make that much money from Twitter, but from other places he yeah, he Well.
Speaker 3: That's just that's just views impressions. I don't know how they Italian impressions. I'm guessing they're gonna they add in the reposts and things like that too, Okay, views our impressions.
Speaker 2: As far as I know, based on current estimates for x AD revenue sharing program, one hundred and eighty seven million views can generate approximately fifteen hundred dollars to twenty three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I told you all, he's not making that much money off x.
Speaker 2: That is crazyculation. One hundred and eighty seven million times eight. Yeah, yeah, you're not making But that's not where Drewski is like, look, he's not looking to X to get income.
Speaker 1: No, we know that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying the fact that you can create a video posting on X get almost two hundred million views and that platform only pay you out two thousand dollars for that crazy.
Speaker 2: That is fucking insane. But they used to when I was making more money on X, they used to put ads under your posts. They kind of stopped doing that. That's why I think people are making less money. Like if you would if you were getting some traction below your post, there would be like an ad. Yeah, that's someone would pay for and you would get a portion of that. I haven't seen that, and I haven't been on X in a while with my personal account, so I just think they're not paying up with the ads like they were before. And who X is at advertisers fucking nightmare at this point, Like, yeah, I don't even know if that there's a lot of incentive for a serious company to try to fucking promote ads under Twitter posts.
Speaker 1: They're certain it's fucking insane in there. There's a certain a certain time dick pills.
Speaker 2: And like supplements for sure, but like, I just don't know of a regular companies like it. We're gonna We're an advertise on X.
Speaker 3: I was watching so a clip from Shannon shops interview with Mike Beasley. Ye'all get a chance to check that out? Was it was really good, uh good episode and one of the clips, you know, it was a clip where Mike was kind of, you know, getting emotional and talking about some personal things and things he dealt with and battled. Good conversation, but it was kind of like one of those emotional conversations, right. So I'm looking at that shit and I'm like, damn man, Like I didn't know bees was going through, you know, like that rough of a time. As soon as I'm in the crib and I'm looking at it, I'm feeling all that shit cuts.
Speaker 2: You use cold Shanning, but I was like, fam, you can't what.
Speaker 1: This, yeah, but this.
Speaker 3: This heart felt like conversation at the end of this clip, and then Shannon pop up to my used code Shannon. I was like, bro, you just took the whole move like this so that she kind of ruins it. Like I get what Shannon has to do. We gotta you know what I mean, plug you know what I mean and get his motherfucking money. But I was like, I don't know if we needed that. At the end of this clip, though.
Speaker 2: I was watching Tucker Carlson interview Ted Cruise about his relationship with donors and Israel. I'm locked in yeah, and Ted Cruise is on the ropes fighting. I'm like, this is the most compelling shit I've ever seen. Then stops, Which wallet do you use as an adult? I never knew that I needed a wallet like this. I'm like, joke, you would get back to the senator's real which wallet do you use? Fam?
Speaker 3: That's more important. Need to know about your wild and what's in it. That's the more point conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey man, no, that should be.
Speaker 2: I'd be dying laughing watching the canvas Erica Kirk stuff and she just break out in the middle of like.
Speaker 1: Do you have a Bible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Put that ad in there.
Speaker 3: I get their money and ship's juicy don't getting two hundre million views and they only give them two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Dusky. I'm plugging.
Speaker 3: I'm plugging my motherfucking ad too. At the end of that video, I'm gonna get this bread one way or another. I'm gonna get this money.
Speaker 2: I get it while we're on gen Z shit. Usually I'm the old man, get off my lawn. I hate all these gen Z pranks and these these kids are ruining society. I think I found one that I can get on board with, a Scientology rates Ah. Gen Z kids are running into scientology centers just to see how far they can get. I see, and to add to it, they all have air horns.
Speaker 1: I see this well, all right, because I've seen a couple of these. What is like, can we go on with? What? Can we please do?
Speaker 2: A science hodel?
Speaker 3: Y'all can't run because the one thing about all of those kids that I don't think you notice the worry none of them are black, my black ass running a scientology building.
Speaker 2: We'll get your gloves and mask.
Speaker 3: No, I might not make it out because these kids somebody gonna get hurt doing this, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: No, they l Ron was definitely on some shit. There's a reason they're so secretive.
Speaker 4: It's them running in there and what are they hiding? Like you gotta go through so many twists and turns, like what are they fucking hiding in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you can run through any other building like this, unless you know if obviously a government building, no that's not happening. But like I could run through a Catholic church like this wouldn't be the people that look at you like you're crazy, Like why why are they running through it like that? I could run through restaurants. I could run through a school maybe, yeah, like that right, what is it about?
Speaker 2: What are they doing in this in these books?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: I tried to do the same thing with the tunnels in Brooklyn. I couldn't get there, but they did find mattresses down there with blood on them. It wasn't just kids rough housing. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's the boys. Boys. That's really what they tried to say about that ship. Oh those those.
Speaker 1: Kids, kids are rough housing.
Speaker 2: You know that. This is fucking.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, though funny.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to the Scientology Center on Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 1: I've never walked past it. I've never been optioned.
Speaker 2: I went the week of my album release, Oh yeah, and I like played the act like I looked like a lost soul that needed saving and just I just wanted to see, like what their their pitch? Was because it's like a museum in that one, and then there's like the center. You can't go past a certain part, but it has like the history of l Ron Hubbard, and like obviously the really accurate details of their religion that actually definitely happened, like the aliens and the ship and everything, super accurate shrine of Tom Cruise, you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Scientologists believe humans are not just bodies or minds, but immortal spirits that have lived many past lives on Earth and other planets. These are unconscious. They have ingrams that are unconscious, traumatic memories that plague individuals called it, causing irrational behavior and illnesses.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's what. Are they any different than a girl on Instagram that loves zodeac signs like are they? Are they any different? Should we shame them that much?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: They are different?
Speaker 2: How different all religions are on paper. I'm not here to offend anyone's religion, but one could say, if you're not part of that religion, this sounds insane. I don't think scientific.
Speaker 3: If you don't understand anyone, you think that it sounds are saying if you don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're definitely doing What's What's the woman from King of Queens.
Speaker 1: Leah Remedie.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch her series? Because she grew up in scientology and then her mother everything another hot piece smoke yeah, smoke show. Yeah, no, she's She's on my white list, yeah for sure. And she's and thirty Staten Island girls. That's my love them homegrown. Her series, she showed how corrupt and like satanic and sick that she's out of it now right, okay, yeah, no, they did some insane things. She also went on Rogan and explained everything like, yeah, there's some nasty shit going on there. But hey, listen, I grew up Catholic. I'm not about to say the Vatican and squeaky fucking clean. So yeah, I have no dog in this race.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't speak, so you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's very manipulative, like they are definitely trying to find lost souls that just ended up in Hollywood. It's very hused car salesman. It's it's very you can you can feel the manipulation in it. But I suggest everyone just go take a walk.
Speaker 1: And talk to a scientologist. It's a afternoon.
Speaker 3: Baby, we should go to one like just and just inquietly, we're just interested.
Speaker 4: Let's pretend that we're a married couple and then I'm pregnant with a kid when we go, because like we gotta have like a like role play, like spice it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Would that make a difference in them letting us in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If I tell them I'm pregnant and I feel like my baby's going.
Speaker 2: To hell, they let you in.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If somebody was to walk into my establishment and said I'm pregnant and I think that my baby's going to hell, I would have scored them out of the building.
Speaker 1: No, that's they would.
Speaker 2: Tom would touch your belly and say the kid would be head and said.
Speaker 4: They will say that there's an extraterrestrial being clinging on to my child, and they have to give me counseling so that we can free that bad spirit from my baby.
Speaker 2: That m okay, damn, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Baby, you gotta lost baby.
Speaker 2: A little run in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think he was a lost baby, or you think he was made with love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was made that. I hope I was made with love.
Speaker 3: I never asked, I never had the conversation, they'll love each other. Should never ask my parents, you should ask. You can't get twins without love.
Speaker 1: Of my homework. Got twins byt somebody he had sex with the first night. Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Facts, I said, a nigga, your calmer is crazy. First night you said you had twins with some girl you just met.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Do they like each other still?
Speaker 2: Now? They cool? Like they not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They still like they do a great job. Cold parents and shit like that.
Speaker 2: But y'all with that twin gene hereditary, like y'all are risk takers for real, because that's different, Like if I fuck up, it's just most like it's gonna be one kid like you.
Speaker 1: You're doubling down every time you enter.
Speaker 2: But it skips a generation. I don't.
Speaker 1: I just know it's that's what they say.
Speaker 2: That could be scientology too, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember whether identical twins is a mistake or fraternal. But one of them is not genetic. I can't remember which one of them to look it up right now.
Speaker 2: You not genetics, so.
Speaker 1: It happens in the womb. It's not like a it's not a genetic thing. It's not something you.
Speaker 4: Passed down like, oh, yeah, well, identically identical twins. Identical twins are rare and random. Fraternal twins is influenced by genetics. Identical twins is just a mistake that yeah, yeah, well, I mean so I'm not a mistake.
Speaker 2: No, you're you.
Speaker 1: You are probably influenced by genetics.
Speaker 3: That would have been a difficult conversation to have with my mom.
Speaker 2: I was a mistake. Why did you never tell me this?
Speaker 1: Do you love me?
Speaker 2: Respectfully? The numbers your pops did put up though, like, yeah, he was shooting. Did you think you don't have to say which one is?
Speaker 1: One of them?
Speaker 2: Was definitely like, nah, that wasn't planning.
Speaker 1: You can't have that higher numbers and everything be playing.
Speaker 4: And the way your mom planning to have a be like the fifth baby, Mama, ain't no way she planning it.
Speaker 3: By Rory's theory, I would be the mistake. I'm young, That's what I'm saying, Like, ain't no way you're I thought he was done. Yeah, yeah I would. I would be a mistake, But I've just said Rory's theory. I would be the mistake of that.
Speaker 4: And then your last kid, like you got like seven kids and you're gonna have twins.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bro, zero time. Man, it's a different time back then, in the eighties, man, different time. Life was different.
Speaker 4: Not taking care of your kids, huh, I said, People don't really shame you for like having too many kids and not care.
Speaker 1: Just had mad families the population. Yeah, and they knew, like he got a whole nother family that they live in Brooklyn. Nobody was mad.
Speaker 2: Wasn't trying to run down on nobody in the other world. Yeah, it was like nobody was mad about that. All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, running you won't run in today. I'm fucking crying. Uh.
Speaker 2: God was saying, your brother Bob was the oldest, right, Yeah, So what's what was the age difference between y'all, me and Bob? Yeah? Uh, Bob, Daddy was thirty were you? I think? And I was just turning I was twenty one. I would have been twenty two.
Speaker 1: So like ten eleven years.
Speaker 2: Eleven years.
Speaker 1: Oh, your post is putting it work.
Speaker 4: Your dad has six other kids in ten eleven years. No, I'm six other kids, the twins, Bob. That's because it's oh wait, how.
Speaker 1: Many is it? Ten eleven eleven? One year? He was consistent.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, any Irish twins in there. No, okay mm hmmm, although me and hopcom must probably be Irish. No, No, we can't close though close.
Speaker 1: I always felt like hot was my birthday?
Speaker 2: His birthday was abby birthday?
Speaker 1: Hot birthday?
Speaker 2: Or twenty? How would be born on twenty? That makes so much sense. I'm so mad to marriag wouldn't let us clip up that seat on your bicycle?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was so the marriage.
Speaker 3: That was the marriage bed. No, that was platinum, baby did baby? They don't don't lie that was platinum. That was platinum.
Speaker 1: No, the joke was fun, but the conversation, I know, the hymen part. We do not even that. It just looks it looks really bad. No, but it is very funny. Just see it differently. I don't see the bad party. You're not a woman with a verifitation.
Speaker 2: No, today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock bet Mal. You know that's Florida's sportsbook and it's NBA playoff time. The lights are brighter, the pressure is higher. Listen, man, the garden is growing. See that one over your head. You don't even know it's the next time. No, but seriously, every possession can change a series, especially in the playoffs, and on hard Rock Bet, every night is your shot to score a major bucket with a winner. Go home energy on the hardwood, mal I do love the same game parlays. Any Tom Brunson starts to get hot might drop thirty. I can bet in the middle of the game. You need that big man to control the glass with a double double. We've seen what the French guy has been doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 3: Sign up today and double your winnings on your first ten bets maximum fifty dollars. That's right, double your winnings on your first ten betstory. So if you would have one one hundred bucks on your bet, now it's two hundred. Download the hard Rock Bet app and let's get the party started. Pay on bonus bets not a cash offer offered by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC.
Speaker 1: In all of the states.
Speaker 3: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play.
Speaker 2: Terms and conditions applied concerned.
Speaker 3: About gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise in Indiana, if you was someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 1: Happy ten years to Lemonade, classic album ten years already Yeah, damn shit.
Speaker 2: Damn wherever you would be Once brought the lemons in man sitting around listening to that ship, like, damn, this is an incredible piece of work. I think that was the album that kind of like solidified Beyonce.
Speaker 3: She was already a superstar, but like it put her put her in a Yeah, Lemonade was like yo, She's like she's untouchable.
Speaker 1: Like I think Self Titled did that.
Speaker 2: But I hear you that that solidified, solidified She is the pop icon of this entire generation for sure, because that's such a great pop album. Lemonade showed a different range of ship where it's like artistry. Yeah, now you're getting in a whole different bag. I mean, Lemonade is a classic to.
Speaker 4: Me, Pray You Catch Me is one of the best open album unreal to ever exists. Pray you catch it, And that's not me just being a Beyonce fan. Pray you Catch Me objectively is fucking insane. So open an album with pray you catch me. I pray I catch you whispering. I pray you catch me listening.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 4: You pray you catch me listening your lyon ass on the phone with another bitch. I spoke to your soul and it said, I can taste the dishonesty. It's all over your breath as you brush it off. So cavalier. That's poetry.
Speaker 2: And then you get right in the hold up or we're about to start smashing some car windows. That's some fact.
Speaker 1: She went crazy, Yeah, shout out Happy birthday, Eliminade. What do you think.
Speaker 2: Do you think b was sending or playing Jay records as she was making it, or she waited till that was completed to sit him down and get his talking to.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he heard like her little glimpses of it, like in the home studio, like you just walked past to go to the bathroom and you hear something like you know.
Speaker 1: What is this play about us?
Speaker 2: I would hear Sorry, you know what, I'm gonna go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blue Ivy restless and take her to the party.
Speaker 2: I want to play tennis.
Speaker 3: I'm just lee, you ain't play none of that for j Jay heard that when we heard that, you think so man, Hell, she kept all that.
Speaker 1: In the raps like, man, you're going ahead, because what you're gonna do? He do nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got it, but he probably didn't want to hear it until it came out, like I just hear it when they dropped. Yeah, but I'm sure that was also a rough two of be listening to specifically the four to forty four song. I'm sure she probably Beyonce doesn't strike me as the person that's like, I'll just hear it when it comes out.
Speaker 1: No, she wants to proofre it up here. Wat he had to approve that with her.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going telling people that I had you had a multiple miscarriages because I stretched you out so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you probably should run that by your wife. But that's that's got to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure they've had those conversations and had their therapy, like before they got to that, so they addressed a lot of stuff that's still got to be tough to hear. Yeah, and B was on most of that four forty four tour, like watching that song we performed the way Jay was even talking to GQ. Shit, how tough that was to perform every night hearing that ship. On the other the other end, you were the victim of that, Like, that's got to be rough.
Speaker 3: Imagine Beyonce shit on the couch staying at J watch you play him Eliminade album.
Speaker 2: And my thoughts with my thoughts are staring at him.
Speaker 4: Nah, you can watch my fat ass twist boy as I hop to the next dick boy, Look I'm dead in his eye while I play that and keep your money.
Speaker 1: I got my own. You gotta straighten up after that. Sometimes you just.
Speaker 4: Gotta say it like people are like, oh my god, that's so now. Sometimes you just gotta tell a.
Speaker 2: Nigga, even if that's not the case, he just got to hear that, Yeah, because just the thought of that possibility happening. Nah, I'm a straight up I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of I feel like like a lot of women tiptoe around certain shit like when they're getting cheated on, and like even when they do like little get back ship like that, Like it's always very private and they don't understand that men are kind of dent sometimes, like there are a lot of men's egos will think like this bitch ain't never gonna leave me. Sometimes you have to say, I will go leave you and marry the next nigga and take all of the frustration I feel from you and put it into the way I suck his dick. Sometimes you got a crash, even if you don't mean it. Even if you don't mean it, you have to because niggas need to hear that. Sometimes you can't pussy foot around with them.
Speaker 1: I'm not even dating that. That like hurt me. That hurt my chest. Stop cheating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes it's that simple, Like you gotta tell sit your ass now. Yeah, just relax. You might you Beyonce at home.
Speaker 1: My bitch said, try you try that ship again.
Speaker 3: You're gonna lose your wife's mental health. Man, you gotta think about that. Nigga Ole caught cataracts after that. He can't see ship, Oh said, I don't see nothing.
Speaker 1: He moved that in. Yeah, we're gonna move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah fuck that. I don't want to run into somebody.
Speaker 1: That be the loss of all losses. The way niggas would have clown j for losing Beyonce, that's the loss of all losses that would have been. That would have been nuts. Niggas would have clown himself bad.
Speaker 7: And I know he was.
Speaker 2: He knows to be high better than anybody.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: He was listening to Lemonade on that couch like yo, I might get assassinated.
Speaker 1: They still don't like him. They still don't like him.
Speaker 2: Like if jay ever said something We're not negative, but told stories about Beyonce doing things that he did us as whole fans wouldn't like despise her or hate her. No, the Beehive, Yeah, they want you dead. They need an alibi anytime jay Z goes outside. Yeah, he upsecurity after that shit.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: I got multiple tweets in my phone screenshot it like when right before Renaissance came well, when Renaissance came out or something. It was something she was advertising an album come on and they was like everybody was tweeting and keep that nigga off the album like they were I'm like, yo, they treat him you would think he wasn't the greatest rapper in the world.
Speaker 1: The way to be hiph treating. I don't care. They can't stand that nigga. That shit is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but happy ten years to a classic classic album's twenty sixteen, So it's gonna be ten years for like six classics in twenty twenty six Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need.
Speaker 2: They need to somehow do a twenty sixteen ten year anniversary something, just something with all the Aubus.
Speaker 4: When is when I need I need just a concert just or a party where everybody just plays the twenty sixteen hits. When is views anniversary twenty sixteen? No, the diamant, the actual like month I know, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Uh that was Oh no, let's just be friends friends. I don't pay anything more.
Speaker 2: Wo man, we drove down to DC that day. That shit played for three days straight. Yeah. Yeah, someone needs to do a twenty sixteen concert, a party, sobs or some shit.
Speaker 4: Let's do a party twenty sixteen party. Fuck the twenty twenty sitting, Fuck the y two K twenty sixteen party.
Speaker 2: I'm listen, let's copyright right now.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 2: This makes it legally bonding I'm down to I had Sobs tomorrow to see if we could do so. I think that would be fun if we get two or three DJs we like. Ryan wasn't born yet, so maybe he yeah, maybe he just carries the crates.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ryan gotta shit that one out. Just get like, ma, would you come till twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Part to New Roria Mall twenty sixteen party?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't make it. It's an easy flyer pieces put all the album covers from twenty sixteen that are classics, and yeah with the date Sobs if you.
Speaker 1: Really want to do it, I know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Sobs is the if that's where you want to throw it, but I know a good DJ or two that would be good.
Speaker 2: The least of my worries is DJs.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I mean for that specifically for that year, specifically listen man, Yeah, just DJs that was outside DJ that year.
Speaker 2: When I met Kid for the first time, she said, you know Austin Mills, So I like, I don't know, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Do we have voicema else?
Speaker 2: What do you have? Got mail?
Speaker 7: Yoh? It was good. AC from Austin, Texas. Revenus question for Baby d and Rory. You know, I'm all saying this Ice Man is gonna be, like undeniably one of the greatest, Like you don't even know what's gonna happen, Like this album is gonna be. And I love Drake, my favorite, my favorite album. Drake is probably used and I think he has like three classics at least. But just on the album alone, do you think if it's bad, are y'all gonna roast mall like he did with y'all with J Cole? And I'm not I'm not saying the J Cole album was all that either, because I mean I liked it, but it wasn't like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, So let me know, what do you say, Are you going to Roastmith the album's way, yeah, or if it even if it's not whack, if it does bad, what he knows?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's I think that that's corny. I think I'm not a hater, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: I even say roast. But I mean, I'm confident that it will be a good album, But I'm going to be objective.
Speaker 1: If I don't like it, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm going in thinking it's gonna be a good album. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If i'm I'll be objective. People might not believe my objection, but I'll be objective, like we are every other drink album as good as good.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it's good as good. If we like it, we like it. Good is subjective. If we like it, we like it. If we don't, we don't.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna come in here like I'm all that ship is asked. I'm not gonna do what he did to me.
Speaker 2: With the fall off.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: But I didn't do that to you.
Speaker 1: I did that to you.
Speaker 2: I didn't do that to you, know what?
Speaker 3: Thy not what.
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: That's hot? Right, that's hot, ship As. They're like, don't don't do that, Bro, wasn't that harsh? Write that that one song?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Ship As? That's not what he did all right?
Speaker 2: He didn't let you be missed two six or anything. No, you want to be missed too? Six? Oh bad? I'm sorry, Get the fuck out of here. I couldn't just enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I was happy. I was enjoyed. I genuinely like the album. Still play it, But nah, you did.
Speaker 2: Come in here.
Speaker 1: Oh word that shit shit right, well shit asked.
Speaker 2: That's all right. See, you can't miscote him that way.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't say that, but again he wasn't like with the cameras. I'm sorry, Okay, I didn't say that to you, damaras. Okay, that's all I'm saying. Cool, I don't say that. I'm not saying I came in here and was kumba y'a with you and like, yeah, nah, we fucking with you baby.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that, but I wasn't that harsh.
Speaker 2: Though I didn't. I didn't come at you like that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: See, that's all. That's all I'm saying. Okay, it's okay if you don't want to answer these questions. But based off what he said, I think every artist, no matter how amazing they are, not every song that they make is incredible. A lot of stuff ends up on the cutting room floor. With all the music that Drake has sent you, has there been any reck where you were just like nah, not that one, or has everything just been No?
Speaker 3: It was He's had heard a lot of early when I guess he was still in the recording process, like ideas and things like that. But a lot of the times I don't want to I don't want to hear records if they're not done. Like I don't want to hear records when you're still working on it. Okay, but the when I heard the records that I heard that are done are undeniable records. It's it's just undeniable music. But a few songs that he sent me over the last year two years, I'm pretty sure some of them he hasn't used because he's changed just off conversations. He's changed the album a couple of times. He recorded and you know, I guess that wasn't his energy of inspiration anymore, and took a break and went on vacation recorded some more and you know, so he had he went through he took his time with whatever the final Iceman album is, but he had he had a few I guess rough albums where he thought this was the album, or was this was gonna be the album, or this song was gonna make the album that you know, he completely went away from that and started creating different energy, different sounds, which I think a lot of artists that's what they do a lot of times. So it's no he's well, he is different, but it's no different in the process of being inspired by sound this week or next week, and then you know, Forty might play something and you're like, oh shit, like the whole motivation and.
Speaker 1: The sound is just shifting now, so you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've heard a couple of songs that there just like rough drafts and just you know, maybe just laid a hook on it. But you always tell that if that was a song that he really decided like this was gonna be an album, it was gonna be a great record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I assume that from the outside looking in.
Speaker 2: When he was doing the streams and then stop, I thought we were getting the album because he was doing those streams like every two weeks or whatever and then just cut it. That's where I felt like, oh, he probably scrapped the album and just starting over. That was just my guess. But all right, well, I hope that that accurately answered this gentleman's question. But yeah, honestly, if I don't like Iceman, I'm with him say that as you make.
Speaker 4: Sure if they want to know if you're going to make fun of the mall, I'm like, nah, I thought you said that she was all deniable.
Speaker 1: I'm denying it.
Speaker 2: I will come in here if that is the case, which again I don't. I don't anticipate this album to be bad, but I will ask Maul the songs that he's talking about right now that he was sent. I want to know which ones those are right now that we're listening. If you don't like it, yeah, I'd like to know which ones at that point.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just do hope it's not like twenty four songs. That's where where my fear I want For the first time, I'm very concise. I know he has a bunch of genres and different fan bases he has to cover. Give me fourteen records. Play last song, I'm gonna be twenty two. Give me fourteen records. Please don't see it. Don't see it. Sixteen maybe eighteen, eighteen twenty because Drake has again the singing rap like. I don't think there's ever a world where you get like a twelve track Drake album, But fourteen, to me is a good sweet spot. Fourteen would be fucking great. I think it's gonna be significantly longer. I mean, he's been working on it for a while So that's where that's where I'm a little He got a lot to say, a lot to talk about. Yeah, but uh, Drake is one of those artists where I feel like.
Speaker 1: Him hove Fonte.
Speaker 2: They can say a lot in a little which I think is a crazy talent where you can get your whole point across in sixteen bars, which is extremely difficult. I think Drake could still be concise with all the shit he has to say. He has that talent which only a few rappers really have. We're like it, thirty two is all it takes me. I'll get my entire point across, Like we don't need to address this again type of thing. So, oh man, give me give me six Churchill down versus give me some ship for outside, give me one or two R and B Hurt Records.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm I'm I'm a happy, happy fan.
Speaker 2: There's a big at ship, right, I'm a happy fan. Do we have another voice? Mul or?
Speaker 7: That was it?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yes, this was fun.
Speaker 1: End of the week.
Speaker 2: Everyone seeing the Michael movie. Michael movie tonight, Fuck Russell Brand, fuck Russell. Yeah, shout out to Complex in their list.
Speaker 1: Everyone got all the complex in their list.
Speaker 2: Wait when when's the media What month does the media list usually come check? I think those spiders this year we ain't make you know, hold on, no, once we get the Drag interview, it's definitely happening. But around July, I mean, you have to make space for Nedska and in Frasier between the Cole and jay Z interviews. Yeah, it's it's that that whole coal run is probably put people in the top ten.
Speaker 1: Hear me out, Hey, man with Drake job, y'all better get to it. Say something. Say so.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna like, I'm gonna say something about it.
Speaker 1: Do something. If you want to make the list, you know you're gonna make the media rankings list.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm May fourteenth. I'm down to fly to Toronto and trial. Look, maybe we'll run into them at a restaurant and like Pege will have the mice in his backpack and we'll just go from there. Yeah, because that's that's gotta keep us on the list. Man, I can be transparent. I know what time it is with these lists. We need, we need the moment. You're scared.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared. Sounds like you're scared, scared the list.
Speaker 1: You'll gott worry about Creesia this year, so you'll be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah she's locked in at seven. That she's probably locked in at seven this year too. I mean, she just did Joe and Jada. That puts her at least at number ten, right, I know, but still she stole the show. Anyways, this was fun. Everyone, have a very very safe weekend.
Speaker 1: And we will see you next week. Be safe, be blessed.
Speaker 2: Nigga, he's just peace, no Willian