Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down on our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred nine four one sean if you'd like to join us thoughts, prayers or with our friends in my free state of Florida. They're getting hammered by this storm. Where I am, it's not as bad as where it is. It is where the people are getting hit the hardest. It is the worst feeling not knowing, you know, if you're going to be in an area that's about to have a twenty foot uh you know water surge and tied and you know one hundred mile an hour winds and your house being you know, at risk everything you've worked so hard your whole life for. Forget about insurance fixing it or not fixing it.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: It's just heart wrenching for people. Many people have actually had to leave their homes. Our friends in Georgia are going to get hit particularly hard as well. Our our thoughts and prayers are with them.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Governor DeSantis will check in on what what the latest is in Florida, will check in hopefully with Governor Kemp and his people either today or tomorrow as well, and see what's going on in Georgia. And you know, as always, I know that if people are in need of the American people, the most generous people on earth. We have so much news about Kamala Hause. So she does this interview last night with Stephanie Rule. I don't really know Stephanie Rule, and I just know she's on MSDNC and I know she's a huge Kamlo supporter. Now I don't expect a huge Kamalo supporter interview to be interesting in terms of getting to all right, we'll explain. You know, we just found out, for example, that Kamala Harris One sponsored to measure to take away all residents handguns. This is a woman, you know, bragging an Oprah Winfrey that she's going to blow somebody away if they with a gun, if they break into a house, you know, with somebody that's bray. I you know, I pack, I'm packed a guy know that.
Speaker 2: To get shot. Yes, yes, I hear that. I hear that.
Speaker 3: Probably should not have said that, but my staff will deal with that later.
Speaker 1: I honestly, the giggling is is just beyond the pale. To me, I don't even know what to make of it. It is nervous giggling laughter I'd never seen before. I think it's a means of covering up a lack of any substance, because that's what we got last night, and you know, there were a couple of admissions last night. We never are going to it seems, in the next forty days, we're not going to get answers to why she supports no restrictions at all on abortion, even month seven, eight and nine. We're not going to get answers about, you know, one sponsoring a measure to take away private citizens right to handguns in San Francisco's in a mandatory gun buyback, or why she states she wants no border and said it was what did you say? It was a vanity project of Donald Trump's. Why she wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration and offer free housing, food, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, college and Minnesota, and then of course free sex change operation not only for illegals but for criminals. And ignore the people, the dozens of Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden, unvetted, the illegal immigrants, the dozens that have been raped, the hundreds that have been victims of violent crime, the gangs that have come into the country, the drugs that have come into the country, and why she wants to give a path to citizenship to people is beyond any understanding I have. But she's not likely not going to be faced with that question. The next opportunity will be for JD. Vans when he debates him Walls. I think that's next week, and believe it or not, I have to go up to New York for a day, Linda, How awful is that? You'll have to see me for a whole day.
Speaker 2: I'm here every day and I see lots of things see and you is not going to be the worst thing that day. I promise you that. I know.
Speaker 1: Then I have to smell the skunk smell of weed all over the streets of New York again, like it's so disgusting anyway, and I'll have my uh my security wherever I go.
Speaker 2: It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: She's not going to have to explain her support for reparations, her co sponsorship with Bernie and the Green New Deal twice supporting eliminating the filibuster, but the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal that is socialism. You know, everything she's doing on the economy, between raising taxes on corporation, small businesses, the wealth tax, the capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains tax, doubling the capital gains tax. It's it's all the end of capitalism as we know it. Government run healthcare for all, it's all new Green deal ism that is done incrementally. No private healthcare again. You know, government takeover of pretty much everything. She won't have to answer why you can't say radical Islamic terrorists or illegal alien. She won't answer why she picked a guy for a VP that wants legal driver's licenses for illegals, free college for illegals, feminine hygiene products for boys and bathrooms, gender affirming care for kids with no parental consent, didn't call in the National Guard during rioting, but open the windows in their home to smell burning rubber. She won't have to answer for her tweet out for the Mini Minnesota Bellfund after a Minneapolis precinct had been burned to the ground four days earlier. She won't have to answer for her supporting the insurrectionist rioters and nearly six hundred riots in the summer of twenty twenty, you know where you know, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions of property damage. They're not going to the rioters won't stop. We're not going to stop. You know, they shouldn't stop. You know, she won't have to answer any of this. And you know, I just expect that from MSDNC. I expect it, you know, or her support of federal drug possession for personal use or decriminalizing now he wants to decriminalize prostitution, which I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's not gonna happen. I get it.
Speaker 1: But then she, you know, she's struggling in so many different regards, and you know, I know these polls are close. I mean in all of these swing states. I mean, your vote in George is gonna matter. Your vote in North Carolina is going to matter. Your vote in Pennsylvania is gonna matter, your vote in Wisconsin, Michigan is going to matter, your vote in Arizona is going to matter, your vote in Nevada is going to matter. And then, as far as I'm concerned, your vote in every state, I mean, there is a possibility of a surprise or two. I mean, it's a two point race in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I'm in Virginia, I'm voting. If I'm in New Jersey, I'm voting. If I'm in New York, I'm voting. I mean, I'm telling you that there might be a surprise here that nobody's thinking about. But everybody has to understand that we're at an inflection point, and a lot of this was on full display last night. Now, Kamala Harris, you know, maybe somebody can explain what the hell this means that we need to look holistically at the connection between housing and government incentives. Now I say this, we have a housing shortage in the country. Now I say this, if you want to eliminate the housing shortage, maybe one way to do it is not allow eleven million unveted illegal immigrants in. But I'm just saying, but if you know what the hell holistically means, maybe you can call in and tell us.
Speaker 2: Some of the work is.
Speaker 3: Going to be through what we do in terms of giving benefits and assistance to state local governments around transit dollars and lookingistically at the connection between that and housing, and looking holistically at the incentives we in the federal government can create for local and state governments to actually engage in planning in a holistic manner that includes prioritizing affordable housing for working people.
Speaker 1: What the hell is she talking about holistically? How about we would have eleven million more homes and we wouldn't need to put people in expensive hotels in New York if they would just control the border, which they said for three and a half years as secure. Now she has this interview with Stephanie Ruhle, who, by the way, attacks Trump and defends Kamala.
Speaker 2: Before the interview even takes place.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't think it's a lot to ask her to sit down for a real interview as opposed to a pulp piece in which she describes like her feelings of growing up and opening died most laws.
Speaker 3: Then I would just say to that, when you moved to Nirvana, give me your real estate broker's number and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be your next name. We don't live there.
Speaker 4: It's not running for perfect, she's running against Trump.
Speaker 3: We have two choices, and so there are some things you might not know her answer to.
Speaker 2: And in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Unlike twenty sixteen, for a lot of the American people.
Speaker 4: We know exactly what Trump will do, who he is, and the kind of threat he is to democracy.
Speaker 1: Here we go, threat to Donald Trump, will secure our border, bring us into energy dominance, cut taxes and continue the Trump tax cuts and puts fear and instill it in the hearts of Oh, let's see Iranians that are threating, threatening to assassinate a presidential top presidential candidate. That would be a very different you know, it was interesting. You know, this is Kamala Harris. Remember she said, we call it adnomics. We're very proud of it. She only said it a year ago. Now she's acknowledging what we have known for a long time, that the economy me is an absolute mess, and that gone is the day everyone you know, thinking they could actually live the American dream. Actually said this in the interview. Listen, before and after, we.
Speaker 3: Have aspirations, we have dreams. We can see what's possible. We have an incredible work ethic, but not everyone has the access to the opportunities that allow them to achieve those things. But we don't lack for those things. But not everyone, you know, gets handed stuff on a silver platter. All that ladies, and gentlemen and everyone else. That is called bidenomics. That is called bidenomics, and we are very proud of bidonomics.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's I don't know anybody that was born rich. I really don't if it might know some people that might have gotten some help from their parents, or their parents paid for college or whatever.
Speaker 2: They did what they could.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm kind of proud of the fact I did pretty much everything financially on my own in my life.
Speaker 2: You know, my parents didn't have the money. They just didn't have it.
Speaker 1: And then you listen to her past remarks as it relates to the border and immigration. The borders closed, the border secure, the border secure, the borders closed. We have an immigration a broken immigration system, she said last night.
Speaker 3: We do have a broken immigration system and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: The border is secure.
Speaker 3: You're confident this border secure. We have a secure border, and that that is a priority for any nation, including hours in our administration.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's Kamala Harris, you know.
Speaker 1: And then she goes on with a word salad about being inspired during a speech on the economy. Now we know her economic policies. It's it's Marxism. The ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, everything provided by government, no private healthcare, and she'd eliminate the filibuster to pass it. That's a real economic policy. So when she can't tell the truth and she's hiding it, this is what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: I grew up in a middle class family, and while we were more fortunate than many, I still remember my mother sitting at that yellow for Mica table late at night, cup of tea in hand, with a pile of bills in front of her, just trying to make sure that she paid the month by the end of the month and more. Because frankly, having a job. I believe in our ambition and aspiration should be baseline, and we should aspire and have the ambition and plan to do more. Let it always inspire us. Let it always be.
Speaker 7: The sources of our optimism, which is that spirit that is so uniquely American, and let that then inspire us by helping.
Speaker 3: Us to be inspired to solve the problems.
Speaker 1: Problem. Gobbly goop meaningless bumper stickers and platitudes because she can't describe what she wants, but she does want to increase every tax imaginable, she said. In this interviews, she insists corporate taxes have to be raised so they pay their fair share. I won't play it, but the fact that she keeps saying it, she clearly has no understanding of economics. Corporations don't pay taxes, They pass it on to you, the consumer. They're not going to make lesson Okay, then she's going to go after price gougers.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think those companies are going to do that have a one point six percent margin profit margin in grocery stores.
Speaker 2: That's not a high margin.
Speaker 1: They're going to higher expensive law firms and the cost of everything they sell is going to go up, and you're going to pay for that too. Great job regulating everything I had as we roll along, Sean Hannaday Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. She won't answer how she will keep corporations from leaving the country.
Speaker 3: Listen, Bill Gates just said it this week. If he was in charge of taxes, he would have paid more.
Speaker 4: But how do you find that line to make sure corporations are paying their fair share? But they're not.
Speaker 2: Leaving our country.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I work with a lot of CEOs. I have spent a lot of time with CEOs, and I'm going to tell you that the business leaders who are actually part of the engine of America's economy agree that people should pay their fair share.
Speaker 2: They also agree.
Speaker 3: That when we look at a plan such as mine that is about investing in the middle class, investing in new industries, investing in bringing down cost, invest in entrepreneurs like small businesses. But the overall economy is stronger and everyone benefits.
Speaker 2: Investing.
Speaker 1: Whenever you hear of politicians say investing, that means they're spending your taxpayer dollars, and investing means taxes and corporations don't pay taxes they pass it on to you. That's economics. One oh one. If she ever knew anything about the economy, quick break right back. We expect Donald Trump at four thirty Eastern today, one thirty Pacific Hi twenty five. Now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program, We're going to get an update on the hurricane that is now bearing down on more of the eastern and Middle part of Florida into Georgia with Governor Ron De Santis. We're watching out for our friends in Florida, especially in the Panhandle Tallahassee that area expect you know, surges up to you know, twenty feet, which could cause a lot of flooding. They're expecting a lot of rain as well. I've been checking in with our buddy at weatherbel dot com. Our friend Joe Bastardi has been keeping me up to speed, and then we'll be following the storm all the way through Georgia as well. And our prayers are with people that are in harm's way in both states.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can say to most people, I know no one wants to get lectured by the government or by anybody or told what to do, and I'm I'm instinctively the same way. I just I just want you and your families to be safe and the best thing you can do if they tell you to evacuate. I know it's a hassle, I know it's a pain, I know it's difficult, I know it's it's unnerving, but just for the safety security of your life. Nothing is worth your life, and they're not telling you for no reason at all and especially they have this mastered, especially down in Florida because it gets hit with so many hurricanes. And anyway, joining us now actually is Governor Ron de Santis, my home state of Florida. Governor, here we go again. And I always feel bad for people that have to go through this because it's so unnerving for them, and you know, they're worried about their home. For most people, their biggest investment. It's a frightening time.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, without question. Now this hurricane, they just upgraded it to a Category three, which which qualifies as a major hurricane. It's going about one hundred and twenty mile an hour sustained winds. It's moving through the Gulf of Mexico, and it's just a big storm. And so it's off the coast. So if you're in places like Sarasota or Tampa, the eyewall is not going to cross over your home or over your community. But what it does is it turns up a lot of water, so that can produce serge really up all through the west coast of Florida through the Big Bend, and there's projections on the upper end of sixteen to twenty feet when you start getting in to northern Florida Gulf Coast. So that's the type of thing if you're in one of those low lying areas on a coast that type of water, if that were to hit, there's not much you're going to be able to do, and you may not be able to be even your whole first floor could be completely flooded and it may not be survival, just depending on how much it goes. And so we say that you hide from the wind, but you run from the water. And so those folks on those coastal areas are in the low lying areas that have had evacuation orders issued to them by their counties. You don't got to evacuate hundreds of miles. You can go just inland a little bit. You can get into a shelter, hotel, stay with friends, whatever. The homes in Florida by and large are going to be able to withstand a Category three hurricane. It's just that surge that's really difficult. Then the other thing we're looking at up here in Tallahassee and Sean. You've been here in the past, I know, with different events that have happened. This is an area that has a lot of trees and it's nice, there's a lot of tree canopy. It's good for the community and people's neighbor hoods and they like it. But if you have significant winds, I mean, that is going to create a lot of debris that'll create challenges for the cleanup. But also if you're in a home that is surrounded by some of these trees, you know, you got to look to see where in your home, if you're hunkering down, is going to be the safest because we do, unfortunately in these storms, have situations where trees will fall and end up creating fatalities, and so so just be very smart about how you're doing that. There's probably going to be a part of your house where you know you would be safe even if you were to have a tree in your yard fallover. And sometimes you may be in a wooded area enough where you just want to get out of dodge. Look, you're going to be able to go back tomorrow morning and survey your property and it'll work out. But just make the best decisions that you can. Right now, one of.
Speaker 1: My dear friends is hanging out and apparently his wife was playing those slots last night that the hard Rock Cafe family, What the hell are you doing? He goes, well, they have great food here and they stay open and they got generators, and I know we're going to be safe here. And I'm like, whatever you have to do to be safe, I don't care. But there was an evacuation order. There are certain areas that are being evacuated. Can you update us on that. What do you expect the biggest storm surge possibility to be? And I know that you're prepared for power outages because I mean, Florida, frankly has under your leadership and before you Governor Scott's leadership, you guys have kind of mastered dealing with these hurricanes.
Speaker 5: Well, now, every storm presents different challenges. I mean, I'd say, on this one one, if you did have friends at the Seminal Hard Rock in Tampa, that's actually not a bad place to be. That's interior, that's not near the coast. The chance of that being affected by storm surge is very small. Clearly, the structure is going to be hurricane proof, and there's nothing wrong with riding it out like that. Most of the of the folks that evacuated do not need to evacuate very far because we do have a lot of places that are outside those low lying areas now in power. What we started doing when I was governor is pre staging a lot of these utility crews. So we have tens of thousands of utility linemen that are staged ready to go. As soon as the storm passes, they will go in and begin restoration efforts. Now, we do have had I think we've got about probably forty fifty thousand without power. Now there's already been twenty some thousand that have been restored because we had some tornadoes spin off last night from this, So that'll get done. I would say one thing that could be a little bit more unique to the storm, to the extent it's more of a direct hit on Tallahassee, it's going to create a lot of debris, and these linemen can put the power back on, they can fix the power lines, so they got to be able to get there. So we have folks that are going to be helping with debris removal. And we've told all the local governments you all have debris contracts, make sure those are executed. Make sure you get on that right away. As soon as the storm passes. We want to clear the roads and you want to clear a pathway to be able to hook up all the power lines. And so we've got a lot of manpower ready. We'll put it in there. But I do think you could see, depending on how the storm ultimately enters Florida to the extent it's more of a direct hit on Tallahassee at a category three or maybe even higher, you're going to see a lot more debris than you have when it's hit some other parts of the state, just given how how many trees we have in this area.
Speaker 2: I got to say one other thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, the amazing thing is when these storm happens, or anytime there's a tornado, or you know, any state in the country is hit with with some type of catastrophe like this, it's amazing how other states get involved. They'll send their power company trucks to Florida. You know, if your situation is good and Georgia's in trouble, you'll send yours to Georgia. It really is amazing how well the states work with each other. You know, or of Oklahoma has the torn for example, or in the interior Kansas has a tornado. I mean, everybody, it's all hands on that kind of thing, and I do like that. The country also will step in, and then you have groups like Samaritans, purs but Franklin Graham, they're always there to help whenever needed. The American people are always generous. You get to see the best out of people.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure. And we've sent people to other states routinely since I've been governor, including even to California when they've had problems. We send people to Maui.
Speaker 1: Well, does does Gavin know that? Does he know that you helped him out?
Speaker 5: Probably? I mean, because it's just something that you do. And you're right, there's a lot of great private groups, charitable groups that come in and provide some great services. I mean, for example, one of the things we're telling people is, particularly if you're elderly, you may have some issues with your home, maybe a tree falls on and you want to get it off. Well, we have people that will go and help. We've got groups that that is their sole focus to go and help people fix some of the things that happen when you have these hurricanes with people's private homes, and so we're going to be offering assistance through the private sector. One of the things we did since I became governor is we launched a program to be able to help people repair home. So what we can do we go and buy the tools that like bulk rate from home Depot and then these charitable groups will use the supplies and use the tools to help fix folks homes. And in a state like Florida where we have a lot of elderly, you know, if you're seventy eight years old, eighty years old, you need to be jumping on a ladder and going on your roof to try to get remove a tree. If that's going to present a safety risk for you, just have one of these groups come in and do it. So there's a lot of good will out there, and you never want to go through these things. But what I found on the back end of it, you see a lot of good and people come out because they do want to help everyone get on their feet.
Speaker 1: Now, I will tell you that that I don't like telling people what to do. I never you know, there's a lot of pressure on me to tell people what to do. During COVID, well and everyone wanted to know what's your status anity what did you do? And once they started demanding it, I'm like I'm not telling you none of your business. And I said, I'm not qualified to tell people whether or not they should get a shot or not.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm not a doctor. Number one.
Speaker 1: Number two, I said, I have no idea about your personal health, no idea about any pre existing conditions or call morbidities you might have. I'm not qualified to make that decision for you. I just would urge you to get very well informed, talk to you doctor, read as much on your own as you possibly can, and make the best decision based on your unique circumstances. However, I will tell people this that if authorities are telling you that you might be facing a twenty foot storm surge and that you're going to be flooded out and there's not going to be any way that they can come help you, you might want to get the hell out of there. And at that point, you know it might be wise to listen. The worst thing that happens is the end of taking a drive and spending a night in a hotel for nothing. And you know what, you can live with that at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Here, anyway we're going to do, we are.
Speaker 5: Going to have I've got all the assets for search and rescue, and so you hope people take the preemptive actions that they're not ever in jeopardy. But people are going to make their own decisions. And if it does come where you have a major impact in an area and people have stayed behind and hunkered down and they are in jeopardy, we have reverene assets, air assets, ground assets, and we are going to be working with folks, you know, to help bring people to safety. That's just what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we appreciate it coming up. There's anything we can do or any word you need us to get out, Please feel free to use these airwaves and we'll make the same offer to Governor Kemp in Georgia if we do. Appreciate your hard work, and our prayers are with my fellow Floridians and my old home state of Georgia.
Speaker 2: And thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks Sean.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine to four one Sewan, Linda. I know you don't live in New York, but you go to New York quite a bit. What do you think of all these arrests? What the hell is going on there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: We have FBI agents entered Bracy Mansion where the Mayor of New York Lives Eric Adams, seized his phone early yes early today, in the hours before an indictment detailing all these criminal charges you know, have been made indicted by a grand jury. It is beyond bizarre in this case, looks like a foreign influence, you know, money scheme that's going on there. Adams. I don't know if we do have it on our cut sheet, you know. He says he's not going to resign under any circumstances, and he claims that the federal government is targeting him with entirely false charges because of his political views on immigration.
Speaker 2: He's a Democrat. Listen, any circumstance by.
Speaker 6: Which he would no, No, listen, I'm here. I was elected by the people of this city over seven hundred thousand strong. And this is a city, this is a city that is extremely resilient. This is a city that have we have gone through some difficult and hard times, that we're going to continue to move forward as a city.
Speaker 2: And that's what that's shown.
Speaker 6: I think the the narrative here that's missing to miss months ago when my phones would removed, we have not gone backwards, we have not stood still. We showed how we operate during difficult times. And when you say who is the point person that's gonna deal with business communities, who's gonna deal with the business of runner of the city, the point person is Eric Adams. I'm the mayor of the City of New York, and I have a competent team. If you're not competent team of deputy mayors, a company, company team of people are gonna continue to leave forward. And we're excited about that.
Speaker 2: My fellow New Yorkers.
Speaker 8: It is now my belief that the federal government intends to charge me with crimes. If so, these charges would be entirely false, based on lies, but they would not be surprising. I always knew that if I stood my ground for all of you, that I would be a target, and a target I became.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: In other way, as we speak, Kamala Harris, not Joe Biden, side by side with President Zolensky. Every time he comes here, he gets billions of your tax dollars, billions. And then Joe and Kamala told them how to fight the war, which you can't have these you can't have fighter jets, you can't use these bombs, but they are withholding even Intel. Theoes a report yesterday from Israel as they are now under heavy attack by his Bolah meaning Iran, because they're financed and it's a proxy war. Let'll just dip into Kamala with Zolensky. But no, Joe Biden, is she the president now? Is she taken over?
Speaker 3: History has shown us if we allow aggressors like Putin to take land with impunity, they keep going and Putin could set its sites on Poland, the Baltic States and other NATO allies.
Speaker 2: We all se Ukraine is not a NATO ally.
Speaker 3: Aggressors around the world are watching to see what happens in Ukraine. If Putin is allowed to win, they will become embolden. And history reminds us. And history is so clear in reminding us the United States cannot and should not isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: I feel them.
Speaker 1: Why has the Harris Biden administration been so hostile towards Israel? And why does she not want to say radical Islamic terrorism? And why is she allowed people from one hundred and eighty countries, including our top geopolitical foes and countries with terror ties into this country. Why isn't she taking a stand with Joe Biden against the Iranians instead of helping them get filthy rich to fight their proxy wars, and taking a stand and saying you better get your assassination squads away from our presidential candidates or will hit you so hard you'll never recover. Like Donald Trump said yesterday, I mean, if you don't see how, no wonder why Putin and the malas Damula's want Trump debt Putin is endorsing her. I mean, do you think they want Donald Trump or Kamala? Who do you think they think is going to be tougher to deal with? Trump or Kamala and Joe. I think the answer is pretty obvious. They're not that tough.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we have a lot of ground to cover, more of the news of the day. We're only forty days from election day. We'll go into this issue of what's going on with Eric Adams in New York City and much more. Eight hundred and nine point one Sean so Lindsa to the town walks away with billions like always uh and no just endless. All right, In the next hour, we expect President Trump to give a press conference. We'll cover that and Eric Adams arrested in New York, and much more straight ahead