Speaker 1: Hey fan Orrito's Welcome back to how Rude Tan Rito's. And today we're playing a game called show swap. So this is how goes which main care Is it.
Speaker 2: Like wife swap? Remember that show? I do remember wife Swap?
Speaker 1: That was? I don't know. I would never have gone on that show, like I wouldn't like I would not want to be a mom to anything if.
Speaker 2: They did a celebrity version, And at some point I think somebody had and I was like, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't want to be anyone else's mom or wife, like I don't want to yeah, any other family.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Yeah good, I am all good, thank you. And they always picked like the most polar opposite of you, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, the city girl and then the It's like, yeah, no that was that.
Speaker 2: Was Any train Wreck is not.
Speaker 1: Wife swap, but it's uh, it's show swap.
Speaker 2: It's show swap, and it's much better.
Speaker 1: So we're going to we're gonna pick which main characters from Full House would you like to see in other popular eighties and nineties TV shows and why oh okay, here are the rules. You can put as many Full House characters into each show.
Speaker 2: As you'd like, all right, and.
Speaker 1: You can put a character into multiple shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. So basically there's no like elimination like once you know, it's not like where we've done it before, where like one has to pick.
Speaker 1: It's like any anything goes no rules. It's a free the rules are there's no rules. But yeah, we have to.
Speaker 2: Take all I know is I want everyone to be an elf. Oh okay, but as Alf that's it.
Speaker 1: We all we all switch off each week, play Olf.
Speaker 2: We all switch off.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Okay, So do we need to go over which full house characters we have? We all, let's go over what we have.
Speaker 2: Listen, there's we have our I mean, well, we'll say our usual Jesse, Joey, Danny m Becky of course because she's now with us all the time, DJ Kimmy, Steph Michelle, and we've added in mm hmm Steve hale M and Gia Mahon.
Speaker 1: Perfect perfect guest stars to bring into this game. Yeah, I love it. Okay, So do we just pick a show? Should we just start I guess?
Speaker 2: Or do let's just start at the top and work our way down. Okay, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do. Let's do that. Yeah, let's start with this.
Speaker 1: So let's start with Friends, which I think is a great one.
Speaker 2: I have it. I mean, you've never seen Friends. I've never seen Friends. Jody Sweet didn't I know, I know, I know, I know. Hold on, Okay, didn't Marla do an episode of Friends?
Speaker 1: She was Joey Tribbiani's sister.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Gia actually is related to Joey. Here, I go, I can. I don't watch shows. I just invent them in my head. Jia is is Joey's sister, and that's how the shows are connected across Yeah, they're they're by coastal if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and New York. Well that's she fits perfectly into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she changed her name obviously, she you know, had to go under a different name for witness protection. When she moved to San Francisco. She was involved in some things. We know g has had a past.
Speaker 1: So well, this is I know you don't know the characters, but it's this is very similar personalities to our personalities like on full House or Fuller House. Because you have you have three guys and you have three girls. So for the three girls, you have Monica, who's neurotic and like super organized and super clean.
Speaker 2: Right, and so Danny of the women, she's she's the DJ.
Speaker 1: She's the DJ.
Speaker 2: Well, all sitcoms have to have rather extreme characters to play off of each other. Otherwise there's no conflict, it's not funny. Everyone's not Heels duggins. So we have Yeah, so Monica Monica DJ, and then.
Speaker 1: Rachel she's like the she's well, I don't know if I was gonna say Stephanie, but she's like the shopper. She's like a personal a personal shopper at I can't remember what, sort of like a Nordstrom or something like that.
Speaker 2: And but yeah, so that wouldn't fit for Steph's Lisa Kudro. Here's here's the This is why I never watched the show. I just didn't see myself in it. I didn't see see yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think here is this show? Then, But Phoebe is the wacky. Phoebe is the Kimmy because she's a wackadoo. She's on her own planet.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's always oddly like the voice of reason, right, like she would be the one that would say something and you're like, wait, that actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Greek chorus. Yes, she's always saying what's on everybody else's mind. But as far as like the guys, I don't know. I don't think the guys maybe this doesn't fit so well, maybe Gia, maybe we just have Gia, DJ and Kimmy Stephanie's gonna sit this one out, okay, and the guys, I don't know, we don't. We don't have to do every not everyone's gonna fix.
Speaker 2: Not everyone's gonna fit in every show. So this is we've decided that. Really that's you know, we could see DJ as Monica and Kimmy as Phoebe and that's but that's that's where it ends.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I I agree with that. I agree all right.
Speaker 2: Saved by the Bell, Saved by the Bell. Next up, Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 1: That is like a high school high school sitcom, not really a fan not really a family show, family related show.
Speaker 2: So it's well, no, no, it was all about the high schools in their school life and uh and caffeine pills, uh anyone else?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, in this episode, I'm just so excited, right, So I think I would put well, i'd put the teenagers in there, DJ, Kimmy and Steve, Like, I'm not going to match them up with characters, but Kimmy will be the screech.
Speaker 2: But wait for the but for the but for the friends. Are you a j them up or you just inserting DJ as Monica at the age that she is because I'm adjusting for age. Oh so I feel like we have to Like, for me, I'm picturing DJ from Fuller and Kimmy from Fuller on Friends, yes, because otherwise it's really J'd be.
Speaker 1: Super weird, but have an apartment at thirteen in New York.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's strange. And I have questions about Rachel. But so yeah, I so aged up. Yes, okay, this same age teenagers.
Speaker 1: This would be teenagers. Kimmy, Yeah, Kimmy, Steve, DJ, Kimmy would be the screech for sure. And I might actually put Danny as mister Belding like that seems like he would be you know, he's a little nerdy, but you know, the kids don't totally respect him, but he's like a father finger, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I seem to remember mister Belding always being around nightclubs and stuff, like in the two thousands and weirdly touching and Jeff's.
Speaker 1: He went to Jeff's house. Have you seen him at some of the Jeff parties too? So yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I have the story, but I'm not going to share it.
Speaker 1: On this podcast tonight. We practice are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh but yeah, I think I think probably Danny is like mister Bell because he's kind of the nerdy, like trying to be cool. He's I feel like Jesse. Yeah, I feel like Jesse might be the dude that owned the Now That might be Joey, the dude that owned like the little diner that they were always hanging a Max?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called the Max?
Speaker 2: I think so the Max?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah Max.
Speaker 2: The guy that owned the Max. I think like he was kind of weird, weird, wacky guy. Yeah, I mean I feel like, uh, I feel like Slater wants to be Jesse. He wants to wants to be could probably is probably uh leaning in that direction again adjusted for age.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not. He's not Uncle Jesse, sorry Slater, but he's just but he's not right, He's just adjacent. He's a heart throw he's Jesse.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I I would I would argue that Mario Lopez has been as much of a teen heart throb.
Speaker 1: As absolutely absolutely probably but what Slater, I'm trying to remember the show teen he was.
Speaker 2: Just aways wore a tank top. Yeah it was were a tank top and like mc hammer py and and and he had a curly bullet for a while. There was there was Yeah, there was a lot of molive. So that definitely fits Jesse, So that fits in. I think Gia. We can just throw Gia in there because she's just in high school with a fake idea and a cigarette. Yeah yeah, and a cigarette. Yeah, she's getting the high school. She's actually the one that gave Jesse the idea for the caffeine pills.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she provided the caffeine pills. Yeah, perfect, perfect, Okay, done was saved by the.
Speaker 2: By the way, we we haven't talked about our friend Kim's fortieth birthday, but just as a quick side know, she posted and tagged us all in it, and Marla was there, you me, some of the writers from Fuller and a couple of our other friends. Anyway, I just had to say Gia showed up that night because she was trying to I said, I think I parked somewhere I can't park. I was like, but I mean I don't know, like the lots, like the store's closed, is completely empty, Like do I move it? She's like, yeah, I just leave it. It's fine. And I was like oh my, and everyone was like Okay. Gia settled down legitimately a word for her. She was the Gia that night encouraging you to illegally. Usually I'd be like, it's fine, but honestly, I've learned, at least from Full House. Never listened to Gia. Oh listen to Gia, You're gonna get in trouble. So if anyone else but Marla had said like I think you'll be fine, I would be like, yeah, you know what I think I will be. But no Gia said it. Therefore I know if I don't listen, Steph learning Ye.
Speaker 1: So this was a Pavlovian response for you, like a muscle memory. You're like, whoa, I'm not gonna listen to what Marla saying.
Speaker 2: She is offering me something I have to say. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so funny. I forgot all that. Oh that was awesome, such a great night. Okay, moving on. Next, we have boy meets world.
Speaker 2: Well, we know this one.
Speaker 1: We're screwed.
Speaker 2: We know. Neither of us have ever watched it.
Speaker 1: I know, and our produce, like Daniel Live, we did a.
Speaker 2: I know, Daniel Fisher had Daniel car for this Daniel Official carp. They are are our producers. And but they that's okay, they'd never watched our show either, because and we learned this after we did the live show with them here in LA and we played a game where we like tried to guess who the other characters were from each show, and we had no idea how anyone was related and and so but again, my weird fan fiction really just just sailed us right on through that. And I was just making it stories everyway. But they also were like, yeah, we've never seen your show either. Was like rah, thank god.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, no, you made up some good fan fake. It made for a great show, But it also did illustrate how much how much we have.
Speaker 2: Not watched it would have been. I mean, it would have been boring if we would have known things. It's much better when you don't and you just make it up as you go. Well not in all cases, yeah, usually like you know, presidents things like that. We like them to know.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, anyway, so it's another show focused on kids, but it is a family show. They've got parents, they've got an ext door neighbor, they've got the teacher, and so.
Speaker 2: Wow, you actually know about this show just.
Speaker 1: No, just from the life. I watched like one episode and then, uh, I've seen you're ahead of you.
Speaker 2: One episode farther in than I. Yeah, I feel i've And I also like they were very much my age, so I think too, like I was, like I said, in acting class with them, and Danielle was on the show and like I'd known her for years, like it was. Yeah, I was like, why do we want to watch my friends? It's weird? Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah why would we watch our friend? And we were too busy working too, So yeah, okay, so we've got well, we're so set. Ben Savage is okay, he's he's the lead of the show.
Speaker 2: I think this is a watch I have. No, I'm trying. There's two I don't know how they're related. I know that two of them are friends. To Panga has a lot of hair, and her and Cory are together, and that's it. Look, Mattie said, we can skip this one no word she's giving us.
Speaker 1: Our producers. We're on Boy meets World. We cannot skip boys.
Speaker 2: Now, but we're showing our ass even more that we have no clue. We could have just skipped over it and been like, oh, everyone knows this show. You know it, I know, we all know it. Let's just go to the next one. But no, now we're here and we've dug our heels in and now everyone knows that we don't know.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, well okay, we're sippiness.
Speaker 2: Mister feenie, just give me mister because he's no you know who's mister feenie. Michelle?
Speaker 1: Michelle is mister shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone seems to go to her for rice. Everyone seems everybody adult in the house, it seems to go to her for career advice, relationship advice, like they're having a crisis. Everyone's like, Michelle, we need to talk. So I think Michelle is mister Let's go with that, just with a lot less wisdom and a lot more I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, a lot younger. She's you know, slightly, slightly slightly, just by a couple of years and a little less of a mustache, isn't he he's ninety six, Is that what he is?
Speaker 2: Something like that? It's okay, he's he's so cool, he's so great.
Speaker 1: I love seeing him at nineties. He's driving a scooter. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, let's move on home improvement. Do you want to go with this improvement? Home improvement? I know I watched that one. Actually, Zachary ty Bryan and I had a little crush on him. He was my like, quote unquote, like like little boyfriend whatever you would call it in like sixth grade.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. I love. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, he came to set a few times, and I remember my mom driving up to Ed de Bevin's.
Speaker 1: Actually I think where everybody goes go.
Speaker 2: Out at dinner after the show and or something.
Speaker 1: Did you get sewn at in a lemo? Though?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, But I do think he like tried to open the car door while my mom was driving. Because this was back in the days before you like that that was the thing you couldn't do, And I think my mom got pretty pissed.
Speaker 1: So yeah, was that the end of that relationship?
Speaker 2: No, we went Tuggar treating together, like with his younger sister and stuff. I remember. Yeah, yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: It's so cool we all have a connection. Okay, so my you remember my boyfriend Ben who came my prom date. He came to the set of Full House on our prominent so he he was the best friend of Jonathan Taylor Thomas's brother, right right six Jonathan Taylor Thomas. So yeah, so we all have a little loved Home Improvement.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if we're recasting Home Improvement, who is well.
Speaker 1: There's three boys, three girls, the three DJ, Stephanie, Michelle would be right whatever, whatever their names are, whatever their characters are Improvement. They had a mom, though they had a mom.
Speaker 2: They did have a mom, but she was kind of she didn't she she had a Becky esque feel about her because she would kind of call him out on his stuff. She would call him being ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she's the Becky.
Speaker 2: She's the Becky. She she like, we know who runs the show, and it's her. Yeah, totally, he thinks he but she does. And then I'd say, I'd say he's almost like I'd say it's like a Jesse Joey combo of like kind of annoying misogyny, but like just and and and ridiculousness and a lot of silly noise making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just remember the macho though, Robert.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, lots of tools, right right, Okay, yeah, so maybe he's a he's a hybrid of of the guys. I definitely I want to be the name, Like there's a nextraor neighbor. You only see half the chase. I want to be that. Then I wouldn't have to wear makeup on the lower half of my face. So, yeah, Kimmy is the the what is it, Wilson?
Speaker 2: You should have done that with the Ostrich. It would have looked better. It's only had the eyes up right, it might have looked like someone's hand in a pantyhose.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that episode. Oh boy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think this is the most like full House, Like this show the Family Center. Yeah, yeah, this is the most most similar to Full House.
Speaker 2: All right, here's just another, well one one. A couple more shows I didn't watch, Uh, Sabrina the.
Speaker 1: Teenage Sorry, Melissa Joanhart, I would love her, I.
Speaker 2: Know, Sorry Melissa and Carolyn Ray. I like you guys are hysterical and awesome. Again, when I knew people, was like, yeah, yeah, you know, I watched Clarissa explains at All. But that was because I watched it before I had met her, okay, And then after I met her, I was like, oh, oh okay, because then I was like, now she's just doing her like now I.
Speaker 1: Know, you know, So we switched to Clarissa. Then I haven't seen Clarissa, but.
Speaker 2: No, Clarissa was what she did first. Clarissa was a Nickelodeon show. Clarissa was a Nickelodeon No, Clarisa explains it all is Larissa Olenick.
Speaker 1: Never mind, No, I think it's Melissa Joanhart.
Speaker 2: It is Melissa Joanheart. She did Clarissa and Sabrina. That's right, Yeah, that's right, Larissa al did. Larissa Olenik was Alex Mayes.
Speaker 1: Alex mac That's where it was. Okay, Okay, So all I know about Sabrina is there's a cat that talks and there's magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's literally all I know, And that's all I need.
Speaker 1: And there's no magic in Full House and there's no cat, so I think this doesn't really apply.
Speaker 2: There is magic in full House.
Speaker 1: Oh, backyard Okay, so the backyard. The backyard is the one character.
Speaker 2: The backyard is the is the talking cat of our show. Basically, it's the most absurd and unlikely thing. Uh, but it is a central focus point that we just never talk about or acknowledged that it's weird. So that's it. The Backyard's the only thing in that.
Speaker 1: Perfect no notes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great, signs Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen Seinfeld. Not it was that.
Speaker 2: I have seen it.
Speaker 1: It's a show about nothing, and it's all adults. There's no kids. So even though I feel like Kimmy would be the creamer because he's.
Speaker 2: A little bit, but again, we can adjust for age, so we can imagine or you know, if Kimmy were who she was, well we can imagine the floor house version. Oh yeah, that version to imagine. Okay.
Speaker 1: But as far as Jerry Seinfeld, like, he was very just dry and sarcastic, and I don't think I don't feel like full house head of steph. Oh maybe, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Far I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that. Well, then what about.
Speaker 2: Georganne couldn't get it and couldn't get a joke out without laughing at it before it came out of that.
Speaker 1: I did that to that fits. Yeah, Okay, I always.
Speaker 2: Notice Seinfeld did that in the show. He'd be like, which I get, I mean, you're working together. I'm sure it was ridiculous for sure, but like he'd always kind of be laughing halfway through him saying a joke. And I feel like I did that a lot too.
Speaker 1: You did stuff.
Speaker 2: So I think Steph okay uh and her sarcasm.
Speaker 1: Stephan, Stephan, her sarcasm is the Seinfeld of the show. Yeah, And George Costanza is the little, the little angry man who's a little unhinged. I don't think we have a little unhinged angry man.
Speaker 2: I think we have. I don't know, he's not he's not a little unhinged angry man. But he's a he can be Jesse, I mean Jesse sometimes, but not, he's not a George.
Speaker 1: No. I feel like Joel. Joel's wick our director George. So yeah, if we're being honest here, Okay, should we move on to Yeah, let's move on. Growing Pains also very very similar to Full House, and that's a family chard h S Car crew. There's a mom and a dad, and are there three kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's Kurt yes Yell and Tracy Gold and Tracy Gold.
Speaker 1: I don't remember their character names, but.
Speaker 2: I don't either. This is we're like, yeah those people right like, and everyone else is like who, like we know the names and other people know the characters. But yeah, but yeah, there was three kids. And of course, uh, Alan Thick.
Speaker 1: And Alan Thick. Yeah, Alan think was the Dan the Danny. Danny's a good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd say Danny that. I think Joanna Kern's uh with the mom character, she's a little She's I guess I'd say I guess i'd give a little Becky just because again the mom's always kind of had that like, ye, they were no the final say like that you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They may be the voice of reason, a voice of reason, right, Yeah, Well then I think we need to put DJ in the Kirk Cameron role just because they're related.
Speaker 2: So I just right by yeah, just by process of elimination, I mean.
Speaker 1: And then for Tracy Gold and Jeremy Miller, I don't remember anything about it. And I was on this show too. I was on I kissed jer kissed Jeremy Miller in a in a movie writer. So I should know more about this, but yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Jeremy. I feel like his character of the younger brother was like kind of more mischievous, wasn't he kind of always like getting into some trouble and doing some stuff. Yeah, he might have been more of a like a GIA okay, yeah, okay moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might have been maybe a yeah, he might be more GA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I think Tracy Gold was more like very smart, very studious, like played by the rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like really yeah, she was very DJ.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's DJ. Maybe Kirk isn't.
Speaker 2: I think she's d J. I'd say, I'd say Steve Hale, Oh you could almost be yep, kind of the heart throb, the jock, the you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Steve, Yeah, you're right, absolutely right. Steve Hale is the Kirk Cameron. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there's oh, what was the name of the friend I want to be? The friend Boner? That was his name?
Speaker 2: That was his name. Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine in twenty twenty four? I mean a character name?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine playing That's what I mean, not writing one that I don't, but playing a character named Boner as a as a young person, that's how you're known. I'm just for the rest of your life, You're not owner. Yeah, so I Kimmy's.
Speaker 1: The Boner, she's like the I don't know if he's the next name. He's the friend. I think he's the friend, but he's and he's a little he's I don't know how wacky he was, but he was definitely like a little offbeat. So, yeah, kim he was.
Speaker 2: He was pretty wacky. He was pretty like he was weird. Not like Kimmy wacky, but he was. He was kind of he was just dumb. He was. He was yeah in that regard, very much like kim.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, kind of an airhead. Yeah all right, Yeah that was fun. Okay, that was easier than I thought that. We pulled it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, last one, Blossom Blossom.
Speaker 1: It was also crazy. I loved I did, like blast loved. Uh Miami, right off the.
Speaker 2: Bat, right off the bat, We've got Steve as Joey oh oh yeah, as Joey Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa, yes, whoa.
Speaker 2: Whatever his name again? Whatever his name was in the show.
Speaker 1: Remember, wasn't it Joey and I guess maybe it was Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know Joey anyway anyway, but yeah, the that I feel like, that's definitely so.
Speaker 1: Steve is the Joey Lawrence. I think with Blossom and six, you got, that's got to be Kimmy and DJ.
Speaker 2: Because it's got to be Kimmy and j. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone mistakes me for six. Well maybe not not now, but before Fuller House just the people were like, oh, did you play six on Blossom? And I'm like, no, wrong show. I was Kimy on full House. So yeah, so I think that's Kimmy, DJ, DJ is Block. Who else was on the show? There was the the friend, the dad, the friend Sherry, and then the dad, the friends. She's the one that got do you remember what so Leigh told us this when we went camping. She was the one that got. Wait, she's the one that got stuck in the refrigerator. And that was the episode that scared everybody because it was like Terry she got literally that was.
Speaker 2: That was on? That was on That wasn't on Bloom, that was on Punky Brewster, Oh Punky.
Speaker 1: Brewster, never mind. Oh my god, I'm confusing the shows. I'm confusing the show.
Speaker 2: Grandma, Come on, I'm such a boomer.
Speaker 1: I'm not a boner. I'm a boomer.
Speaker 2: I'm not I wasn't six. But that show show?
Speaker 1: Okay, So who else was on Blossom?
Speaker 2: The dad? There was a member. It was a single dad and the two kids. Yeah, I told her, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't show.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a teacher? Was there a teacher?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea. Now now now I can think.
Speaker 2: So we were like, oh yeah, I used to love the show. Now we could name nothing the one we didn't watch. We know things, my ambiolic.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry, Like I have to apologize to you now. I've been thinking of Punky Brewster like this whole I'm merging shows, just like your merging X Files and Full House. I've merged Blossoms.
Speaker 2: But I and I knew I was doing it. So that's the dip.
Speaker 1: Here's the idiot that doesn't realize it's right.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, we're gonna we're gonna take you to lunch. You're gonna put me down for a window. Just sit at the window for a couple hours, watch the birds. Doesn't that sound great, But yeah, what other show would you uh could? Is there any other show that you could think of that you would switch out us? Hmmmm mmmm Sesame Street?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is your is your this is your genre, this is your show.
Speaker 2: This is I mean we got to Oscar. The Grouch is Jesse, right, okay, Okay, he's just just cranky and sort of then, but really has like a heart of gold under it and like yeah exactly, he's like, yeah, just lives in his little trash can, doesn't like anybody, but really, when push comes to shove, he loves everybody on Sesame Street, and he'll show up for him because that's.
Speaker 1: What you do. It's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I would say. I would say that Grover is uh is No, Ernie is Joey, and Bert is Danny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Bert's the tall Bert's the tourney is.
Speaker 2: The football head. Bert's the tall skinny Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Look and there see there's balloons. There's balloons going off. Now that means that zoom the zoom gods agreed with my choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think Danny and Joey as Ernie.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what about big Bird.
Speaker 2: I think I think big Bird is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We met him, we met we met the real big bird, not really, but we've met the real big bird.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a big bird representative. It was like when you see the Santa Claus in the mall.
Speaker 1: It's the representative, right, exactly right. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was originally gonna put Bob as big Bird because he's so tall.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, oh, okay, Becky would be Becky would be Maria.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Maria was amazing and always kind and sweet everybody on Sesame Street and everyone could go to her with their feelings, So Becky would be Maria.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Think Steve would be the cookie Monster because he loves to eat perfect that's it.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, me love cookies. Yep, that's Steve.
Speaker 1: That's Steve.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Count.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like the count.
Speaker 2: Who's the count.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we've got the Count. We've got elm.
Speaker 1: Michelle could be Ilmo.
Speaker 2: Michelle could be Michelle could be Elmo. We've got Snuffy, Snuffy, snuffle up. Enough Big, the Big, the Big, birds imagine, okay, yeah, who I'm trying to remember their personalities. I feel like he's cutting old birds. He's kind and kind of do yeah, I think, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know that Snuffy fits into this.
Speaker 1: But you gonna we're gonna have to recast.
Speaker 2: You don't have to recast, recast. I'm trying to figure out where stuff fits into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I don't fit into Sesame Street somehow, I'm gonna lose it. No. I think you could be big birds. It could be big bird. Yeah, you know, Steph, I could be big Yeah. I could see you getting legs, kind of fluffy, frizzy hair, the hair it's very yellow or blonde. Yeah, yeah, it's and just kind of friends with everybody and hanging around. But like, yeah, okay, I'll take Steph as big bird. You're a big bird. I'll take that on her. You're a big bird.
Speaker 1: You dig it mm hm.
Speaker 2: And then and then who was left?
Speaker 1: You had Oscar?
Speaker 2: And then we have no Oscar? We said was oh, yes, we already said as was was Jesse.
Speaker 1: Then who was the wait? Who did we miss?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think that might be I think dj DJ would be.
Speaker 1: I mean, if she fits into this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If she fits into this, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't. We don't have to fit everyone in.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Yeah, not everyone fits, but I think we she's too.
Speaker 1: Busy being blossomed, so yeah, she doesn't have time for.
Speaker 2: A fair amount of homes for people on sesame Streets.
Speaker 1: That very well done, very well done, very off the cuff too. You just like came up with that fantastic work.
Speaker 2: Again, story of my life. This is I just I just sit here and think of things and then wait for her to be a microphone in front of me so I can tell someone.
Speaker 1: I just loved that, Like you didn't really know and like all like ten of these shows, but you're like Sesame st let's talk about.
Speaker 2: That, and don I've still watched Sesame Street. I've watched documentaries about Sesame Street, all of it. It's I'm very much into Sesame.
Speaker 1: Street, Sesame Street, muppets, like this is your jam. That is your jam.
Speaker 2: It really is it really is.
Speaker 1: I love it too great. Any other shows I don't. I can't think of any other shows in the eighties or nineties.
Speaker 2: Then well we're not going to get better than Sesame Street, and it's a great one. And I think that was a great one to end on, one very near and dear to my heart, and I would be I would be honored.
Speaker 1: To be big Bird truly.
Speaker 2: Yay, I will. I will fill those giant bird shoes any now.
Speaker 1: And you can walk around Central Park and ask for coins.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't give me an idea. All right, I'm gonna spend my retirement, all right. Thank you so much again for listening everybody to our weird and wild ramblings, especially on our fun miniss. We love doing. These are great, so yeah, we absolutely do. And if you want to fallow us on Instagram or send us an email, you can check us out on Instagram at how Rude podcast or you can send us an email at howardpodcast at gmail dot com. Again, make sure you're liking and subscribing to the podcast when you listen to it, because that way you can get the new episodes as soon as they come out and you don't have to search for them and they're just right there ready to listen, and you know you want that, oh yeah, so yeah, make sure you're doing that, and in the meantime, you guys. Remember the street is always Sessame, but the door is always open. Sure, no, yeah, the street is always Sessame, but the door is always.
Speaker 1: Street is always to me, and the door is always open perfect.
Speaker 2: I mean Sesame street and the door's always open up for how you kind of can't. That's that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the cross. And you get.
Speaker 2: Family outside on the street and you get family in the house.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. There we go another crossover.
Speaker 2: We never knew we right now, all I can hear is the end. Doney Day. That's all I hear. Thanks guys, you next guy.
Speaker 1: It was bye.