Speaker 1: That reunion, I didn't feel like there was gonna be a whole lot of like genuine discourse.
Speaker 2: I think it was because we were all the first time together.
Speaker 1: Everyone's emotions were really heightened, and I wasn't really there to like prove many points. It was just to be like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And I feel like everyone could have told you that, like if if that was the first time everyone was together, you know, I mean, that's insane. But since then, Kyle said, he's reached out to you, like, what's what's that dynamic? What's that relationship? What did he say? How did that go?
Speaker 2: It's a really it's really shit.
Speaker 3: Yo, Okay, give you you have your coffee, Cheers.
Speaker 1: Show Me Something Podcast, Episode forty one. I I have a wedding. I leave for uh later today and I forgot it's a fucking holiday and the dry.
Speaker 2: Cleaners are closed and they have all my shirts.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I was gonna say, you look very like clean cut?
Speaker 2: Really yeah. I shaved my face and I got a haircut yesterday.
Speaker 3: It looks good. Thanks dude. I love the vine. I love Oh yeah, oh you still okay? I like it?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, did you're looking skinny, like really real skinny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I made lunch like twice last week, so nice staking eggs.
Speaker 3: You said that last time. I still can't believe that, Like that's insane to me.
Speaker 2: But okay, I can give Kevin shout out to start the show. I think you need to do this more often as a whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead. I got dinner. I got dinner with Kevin on Thursday day. We've been watched we didn't watched the Knicks and my boy Eddie Wong's restaurant and had a great time.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I love that you guys get to do that because you guys live in the same city. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Well keV was he actually at dinner telling me about how he's looking at properties in Indianapolis. So yeah, the big guy.
Speaker 3: All right, well let's hop into it because I have to go to practice soon. Oh okay, yep, okay, Well hold on, no, this is like some good stuff because season finale just dropped and was the Ski party the best party that has ever happened.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, It was really fucking good. I also we had good friends there. Casey Porter was there. Shout out Casey Porter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, how did he get there?
Speaker 1: He was in I think he was in New York for a wedding and like the in like, so that party must have been on a That party must have been on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: And I think he had a wedding on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, and that.
Speaker 3: Was on a Sunday and then people go back to work.
Speaker 1: I think I don't really remember, but I have, Like obviously I can't. I'm not I'm not posting these days. Yeah, but I have the worst part about this is my fucking summerhouse b roll is so good and I like it's gonna die because well I usually post like all the behind the scenes from the parties and ship and now it just is gonna go nowhere. But that one was good and like the outfits were sick and they draped a whole like white tarp across the backyard so that it looked like, uh like a ski mountain and ship.
Speaker 3: It looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was That was a good one.
Speaker 1: And the DJ rock Actually she doesn't always happen.
Speaker 3: I'm looking now what at the at the b roll?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you know that Lucas and Nelson, the guy who I do those whiteboards with yeah.
Speaker 2: They were there.
Speaker 3: How do you get invited to the parties? Like do you guys just invite whoever you want? But then I also feel like there's a lot of randoms, So.
Speaker 1: It's a mix of like sometimes I'll have friends who will all like group up and like like ten of them will all come out. The house isn't easy to get to at all. A lot of them will like come out and like rent a house or whatever. And then sometimes like Lucas has a house out there, some of people are just like in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 2: But the randoms are like when we're drunk.
Speaker 1: The night before out or like come to the Bardi and it's just like it's like a part of full invite. It's like nah fancy at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I feel like we ended the season on a high, right, I mean yeah I thought they did.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I know, it just sucks, Like how what what's gonna come out? Yeah? A couples. It's quite the opotion.
Speaker 3: So so when does that? When does that drop the twenty or no? Was that drop six?
Speaker 2: Like so we're according this on a Monday, it drops tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Oh shit? Okay, just yeah, okay, okay, smart notes. Yeah, here's my thing. People just like want to know, like just get into it, Like what are some false narratives that are out there that you just want to squash? And like during the reunion did you even get to squash anything or was it everyone just freaking attacking you?
Speaker 1: I did feel like it was hard to finish most of my thoughts, but I mean the main one was just that like anything was happening like during the summer, because everyone watches that back now and is like they are they're like all over each other, blah blah blah. That I do think we made it clear that that, yeah, wasn't happening everything else.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of readingions are up for interpretation.
Speaker 1: But I I mostly just tried to apologize and you know, you like hope it comes across, but I'm I'm not known to be a strong to be a strong reunion player, so you know, well you just gotta get through it.
Speaker 3: It happens. But did you ever get to like this is probably me like totally being me, but like did you ever just get to like tell Sierra like, dude, we were not dating?
Speaker 1: Well, here's honestly this is this is what happened in the last like two months. I've been in such like survival mode that I haven't really taken a lot of time to process it. I was just trying, like trying to survive and like keep it moving and like stay distracted. And I kind of have run out of steam the last few weeks and just kind of I've had a lot of time to think and reflect it. I know I've like already said that on this podcast multiple times, but I know people's feelings are hurt, especially like Sea and Kyle no shit, and so even though there's like so much gray area up for interpretation, at least with like Sierra and I because then again, like look the end of summer we were like canoodling again. But yeah, I did. I think in the episode I told Ben, I like wasn't trying to be a boyfriend or whatever. Yeah, yeah, I think it's still it still is a shock to the system, and like people feel betrayed. And I'm not gonna which I guess you'll see in their union. I'm not trying to convince anyone that their feelings don't matter, because they do.
Speaker 3: But I also think that like feelings can matter and be valid, but also it's not always reality or.
Speaker 2: The truth totally, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I agree, and I think when I know other people are hurt because of what I've done, especially when it's like I guess fresh, like you would consider the reunion to be fresh.
Speaker 2: It's the first time everyone was together.
Speaker 1: This is how I am normally, I'm just kind of like hands off and like time is usually the best thing in situations like that. That reunion, I didn't feel like there was gonna be a whole lot of like genuine discourse.
Speaker 2: I think it was because we were all the first time together.
Speaker 1: Everyone's emotions were really heightened, and I wasn't really there to like prove many points. It was just to be like I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And I feel like everyone could have told you that, like if if that was the first time everyone was together, you know, I mean, that's insane. But since then, Kyle said, he's reached out to you, like, what's what's that dynamic, what's that relationship?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: How did that go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, I mean I don't want to say it's I'm not gonna say good, like not things like you know, like perfect right now, But yeah, we talked for like three hours on Wednesday, and we like, I don't know if I'm allowed to say we filmed a scene or not, but it was for I don't know if it was for summer house or for in the city or what I offered. I was like, dude, I'm not trying to like get to a better place with you for this fucking show, Like I do care about you as a friend. Yeah, uh, and it just doesn't need to be filmed. But Kyle was like, this all happened, like our lives have been on camera, Like, might as well just film it, And I'm glad we did because it was obviously awkward and like weird to start, but I think we made a lot of progress and like it was not like a gunfight. It was very like calm and peaceful and like trying to hear each other and get to a better place. And so I really appreciate him doing that one just hearing me out to being like nice about it. And then three yeah, hopefully you know, ending on that note will probably be better for me because it was a much better environment to talk about everything than the reunion was. Because obviously, when the reunion ends, odds are not great for me, and so that that opportunity I really appreciate him for because he's never like and.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's like actually happier though, you know, like does he seem like he's in a good spot? Like I think that kind of gets like missed in like because they did not they were not so happy. So like, is he is getting his life together a little bit like in a good way for him?
Speaker 1: I hope it would be weird if I said, yeah, like I'm he's in He's in a situation now that's like fucking so bizarre, and I'm like half the reason he's in it. But I do think there's like greener grass for him him moving forward, like unfortunately, yeah, now it's like just a weird a weird spot.
Speaker 3: So I never thought I would feel bad for Kyle. And now that you're saying that he's nice kind, he's.
Speaker 1: Been so great. Yeah, it's just a shitty situation and he's been the reunion. It's not as as like gentle by any means, But I think that the reunion is also a good chance for everyone to like get it out of their system and then everything can.
Speaker 3: Be a little bit more cordial after yeah, agreed, And like that's what I wanted to say, is like the clip of Jesse crying saying he felt like he was losing a brother. Have you are you and Jesse back to like talking or like, have you guys hashed it out?
Speaker 2: Jesse's been really good on like checking in okay with me.
Speaker 1: He's not by any means being like an enabler or choosing a man decided or mind side, but like he cares about both of us and is still a friend. He performed in Kansas City actually singing last week. Yeah, and he's sent me pictures of him at like Joe's barbecue and stuff like that, so like it's, yeah, it's that's good too. I just again, it's one of those things where like I don't want to force it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but.
Speaker 1: He's been He's been a good friend, I would say, throughout all of this, So I appreciate him.
Speaker 3: Have you felt like and like maybe this is me doing tm I, but like have to have you And I know you have because I have you apologized to him for like lying and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the union was for. That's the whole. That's the like I really really really regret the lying part of it, because now it's like, no matter what happens or what I say, I like have not a lot of ground to stand on. Yeah. Like now like again, like and we're gonna get into this in a little but like anytime there's a fucking internet rumor or like some dumb shit about me that someone sends in or makes up, yeah, it's a lot harder for me to be like, that's a lie because I already said that about yeah, like when the Amanda rumors came out, and so now when they're like you fucked like fourteen fucking people at.
Speaker 3: At the same time, Yeah, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Fourteen people at like the club in Miami, Like I can't be it's harder to say that's not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, I hear.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My only thing regarding Sierra is during the reunion when she was like, you're only doing this to embarrass me, I was like, because we've talked a lot, and then yeah, I don't know. I just feel like I kind of know the truth, and I'm just like I'm like what what, Like wait, what do you were you guys doesn't just disbelief?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like just kind of a deer in the headlights for a lot of it. That one, I don't even remember what I said. I think I was like for I was like, what, why would I Why is that something I would ever do? Like That's the thing with this reality TV shit is like things get so many people interpret things differently, and like if I tried to fight everyone's different opinion on like shit I've done, then I would be fucking dead and like on the floor, like it's just not worth even reacting to like shit like that. But obviously did.
Speaker 3: Amanda say anything after that the case, Yeah, I felt bad, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think that was one of those ones where I was like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Are you got? Are you and Amanda good? Like, are you guys? Like I seeing you guys around public more? I see you guys?
Speaker 1: Are I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's like, literally I saw a thing a post. I think we're probably gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, we should just do wait that's a perfect cue.
Speaker 3: Wait, but people kind of know are you guys good? Though, like give us the update on you and Amanda.
Speaker 1: Doing our best. It's still a little like going out in public is kind of scary because of literally what I want Okay, I'm what we're about to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, real talk. I used to be one of those yeah, Nascars seems cool people, but then we actually went earlier this year and I was like, oh, I get it.
Speaker 3: The second those engines fire up, your whole body just feels it. It's loud, fast, there's food everywhere, people are tailgating. It's such a vibe.
Speaker 2: And now NASCAR is taking it to the next level. They're bringing street racing to San Diego in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Not just San Diego, Naval based Coronado, like an actual active military base, and it's a.
Speaker 1: Full three day weekend Truck Series Friday Etxfinity Saturday Cup Series main event Sunday, all on June.
Speaker 3: Twenty first, and it lines up with the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States Navy, which makes the whole weekend feel even more special.
Speaker 1: And you ever watched the Street Core, different animal tighter turns, less room for air way, more chaos.
Speaker 3: So grab your tickets now for this one of a kind event at NASCAR san Diego dot com.
Speaker 1: And if you can't make it out there, check out the NASCAR Cup Series and Dural two fifty Sunday, June twenty first, on Prime Video at four pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I'm excited. This is good.
Speaker 1: There have been so many fucking, stupid, fucking posts yes on the internet, and once it got to like AI ones and shit, I was like, okay, let's talk about these. So this is gonna be like a du mois slash tmz rundown. Come on, get in on all the things we've seen. So like this one is like, okay, it's a side by side Amanda. No, I mean those are all real pictures, but like, okay, so it's a side by side basically saying Amanda's wearing all my.
Speaker 5: Clothes, dude, I'm sure real. No, Look the collar, Okay, let's start with the shirt. Collar not the same, but like people do wear striped shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like okay, head phones, those I do think are the same, but like, actually I I only wear I only wear j Lab audio headphones, so that couldn't be true because these are black. And then the hat. Her hat's black, that hat's brown. It's just like people, people just post anything and it works. But a lot of people have been like, she wears your clothes all the time, and like, but I actually.
Speaker 3: Well that But also when you're dating someone you do tend to wear the clothes like but whatever did this one got me? We were talking, we were.
Speaker 1: Well one I just look, I look satisfuck in seat one. See my boyfriend's in a group chat with West. He's upset for castmates for piling on disappointed this year if for not condemning death threats. Knows will be okay my Brava because they gave traders to Thomsandival. Do you think, okay, this is actually perfect for Sophie knowing all my friends that I have a group chat with, they don't know. The fun Tom Sandevil is that is not that is not what we talk about in our fucking group text. No. No, but this one, this one I found interesting because I was like, I, I guess I'm an idiot because I always thought Dumois posted ship that had like some basis of like truth or that they like thought was credible.
Speaker 3: No, you should know that, being in the social media and content world, you should know that more than eighty percent of this ship is false.
Speaker 1: The funny part about this one is it's not like it's not that crazy. It's just like someone made up that they were in a group chat with me like upset with castmates are pounding on like.
Speaker 3: Why are you traders? That's that's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is he, this is this is Ai. So did you see the rumors about me? And like a housewife? Who?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean Sierra started it said we hooked up.
Speaker 1: We didn't, but I am.
Speaker 2: I am close with her and she's fucking awesome and I love Jen.
Speaker 3: But waits reached out to you?
Speaker 1: Was Jen? Like whoa, yeah, Jenn's pissed. Jen made a video being like West is so nice, like he's not trying to hurt anyone, blah blah blah blah blah. And then she post she posted it. I mean, I I don't think she'd make it up, but I'm sure she believes it. Like that's a crazy thing to just post. Wait, but kay, if you go back, yeah, if you zoom in, I have there's like six fingers. Oh god, so that's does that even look I look like that's not my nose?
Speaker 3: No, your face looks off.
Speaker 1: But this isn't outfit. We did an event in La together and these are this is the same outfit that we wore at the event like two years ago. It's so yeah, like imagine us just walking out like that. But I want to defend Jen because she's Jen's fucking married and has fucking kids.
Speaker 2: Like it's fucking insane for people to do that.
Speaker 1: Ship Yeah but plas Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out, shout out hotel.
Speaker 3: Wait, so is this? This can't be real? The weird one. Oh my gosh. I was like, poor Amanda, like she's really going the links but.
Speaker 1: You thought it was her?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't think so, But like then again, I don't I don't know. I don't know. So I didn't know because you kept telling me like it's been hard to go out. So I was like, maybe she is starting to wear wings Like I don't know, I don't know. I am, I am, I, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does look like her once she I'm pretty sure this video she like turns and her profile is like it's totally not her but fucking all time stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go the dot dude, your kickball? This is so this is so dumb. Everyone knows. We've talked about it on the podcast that after you guys, when you guys go out, because then his isn't that kickball like you can get more points or something.
Speaker 1: You're dragging the team into this. We focus on the field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're about from the squad.
Speaker 1: We finished regular season, undfeated playoffs coming up this week. But yeah, it says sources. Also, I TMZ been really fucking annoying. I love that they kept in no PDA spotted.
Speaker 6: Shout out, uh, says sources close to tm Z say they're still together, but West, adding West was out celebrating a kickball win with his team.
Speaker 1: They also kept in that we won.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yeah, they kept in the truth. That's the only truth about this whole thing right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like I'm every Thursday night, I will be out, Yes, my kickball team, and this season it's a fucking lime green jersey.
Speaker 7: Okay yeah, wait, keV do the that one's kind of dumb, the far do the far right one right here? Yes, because it involves Okay, this is drum roll, me and Kylie Smith talking at a wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, And for people who don't know who she is, we've known her since the second grade. Yeah, she is one of our longtime best friends.
Speaker 1: So dude, so it's me and Kylie, Like I think we are talking about legit Kylie's new partner, and I was like, I fucking love them. They're fucking credible, like gas, Like it's just like a close friend conversation and it's like spotted with mystery.
Speaker 2: Woman and it's like, Kylie, have you sent this to her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She's hot, she said.
Speaker 1: She asked, wait, but also real quick, I want to show I'm like moving at rapid speed right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mary is my friend who's wedding we were at. I guess she told her her wedding planner like sent her wedding planner this video, or the wedding planner sent it to her, and was like, this is crazy because it's obviously filmed from like outside the event. Dude. They contacted the hotel property and they found whoever sent it in and kicked him off the property.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're kind of sick. And Mary was like, just so you know, like they've been kicked off, like they filmed inside their wedding blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: What is this one? Wors was the only time to other code word to do.
Speaker 6: At the ski party, apparently the code word for doing by the pool was having a lift ticket.
Speaker 1: This is ultimate fanfic that, like I heard, I heard someone bring this up the other day. I don't even remember. I don't even remember lift ticket at all. It's a good theory. I actually that just that just made me sound so guilty. This is just like lift ticket, lift ticket is driving. It's not even a ski reference. Anonymous, please, but I went on somewhere else. Parties in the Massum party the code were to do. So this is the ship that is like people just say anything they want.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine that girl?
Speaker 1: I'm like, guys go to a lifting like just go do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I was gonna say, you don't need a keyword, like.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh and then this one give me a fucking iron. Okay, wait, one more story. What this. We were on the street corner and I could tell, like you can just tell if someone recognizes you, you know, Yeah, this girl, I'm gonna do it this way. I'm looking at her. She pulls her phone up, pulls it up her camera and then just like selfie mode, like pulls it like this and we're both just.
Speaker 3: Like wait, well, I could tell like a man who's like sit like kind of smiling, like my well, like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: Look, I would have put.
Speaker 1: Some would put some wrinkle release on my fucking short if I knew it was gonna happen. But then the girl goes, sorry, had to She goes, so that must have been a Wednesday. She goes, sorry, night's episode. It's crazy, and then like took the picture and walked off. What dude, dude.
Speaker 2: I was striving.
Speaker 3: I was driving back from Nashville yesterday and I have a a an electric car and I had to plug it in because it couldn't make it all the way, and I went to go Ota. I had someone drive like half a mile to like follow me to my car to take a photo with me.
Speaker 4: And I was like, but oh, I'm like that's like good, well, it's just like following you well, I know, but just like how it's just like so random, and like we always talk about how like when someone you know is like famous or in the public eye and they're doing something, I would never bother them.
Speaker 3: Like I would never go to the links that some of these people go just to get a photo or just to like do what.
Speaker 1: I took to you guys, I took a picture with walk a flock on spring breaking call. That's like the only time I can remember.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good.
Speaker 1: Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida Sports book around playoff basketball is here. This is where every possession matters, every game feels personal, and suddenly everybody's yelling at their TV. This is honestly my favorite time to build the same game parlay too. Maybe your guy goes for thirty, the big man cleans the glass with a double double, or your point guard drops a bunch of assists. Hard Rock Bet gives you a ton of ways to stack your picks for playoff hoops, and if you misstip off, relax. Hard Rock Bet lets you live bet the entire game, first bucket to the final buzzer. And if you haven't tried hard Rock Bet yet, now is the time you can score one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. If you win, just places a five dollars bet and if it hits, get your winnings plus an extra one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. And hard Rock BET's always dropping new promos daily, so open the app and see what's live today. Yes, Florida's only legal sportsbook, but the party's bigger than Florida. Hard Rock Bet is also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan, with more states on the way. So download the hard Rock Bet app today. Ah wait, you drove from you did the team land in Nashville and you had to drive to Indiana Napolis.
Speaker 3: But we had Saturday off, so I like got down to nash and then I had to be back last night, so I actually had practice and I need to leave. So we need to wrap it up unless I'm gonna get cut. But what I do feel like this was a good one and I'm glad that Kyle and Jesse are on talking terms. That's good. We clear some things up about you know, other castmates. I think we have more to we'll talk.
Speaker 2: More, you know, But hang in there, thanks man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and have fun at your wedding.
Speaker 2: So clicking on the Doubts next game.
Speaker 1: You played them last game.
Speaker 2: What's one thing you're heading into this game with the Ooh?
Speaker 3: I would say we leave tomorrow for San fran Uh. They're just a really good fundamental squad like they play fast and so we just have to. I know that's a little random WNBA, but well we can talk more WBA next time.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, people in San Francisco hate when you call it sand Fran anyways.
Speaker 3: Oh really Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be like, oh here in San fran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, love you have a good day, have funny your wedding. Kevin, Thank you listeners. We appreciate you always. We love you. Bye bye.