Speaker 1: Look, you know what would fix every problem that I have a tattoo. A tattoo ink to scan, I'm itching for one. I'm itching for one. I'm telling you right now I'm about to get faith founder. So if y'all see me, I'm a faith finder. It's a tattoo.
Speaker 2: It's a jewel show. And what is something that you think is overhyped? Like being an adult you're a kid. Everybody thinks it's going to be so cool to get older, and then you realize it involves doing so much laundry, so much it's really not worth it at all. Well, a threat is going viral of people sharing the things that they think are over hyped, and it's funny because it's true. So we'll go over and right after this, it's the Jewel Show. Stop what you're doing right now, Hey, you're about to hear the most important few minutes of your life. It's the most world changing few minutes of radio the world has ever heard.
Speaker 3: Really strapped in now.
Speaker 2: If you miss what we're about to say, you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of your life. Not sure if I overhyped this segment or none. You will show And the threat is going viral of things that people think are over hyped. We'll go over it right now and see if you agree. Also call us eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one text in four one O six one.
Speaker 3: What do you think is over hyped? This is good though, because it'll help save people time.
Speaker 4: It's like a PSA, Yeah, except for I think growing up is overhyped, and I think you will mention it a minute ago.
Speaker 3: But as a kid, all you thought about is I want to get older. I want to be able to do this. I be able to that. And now I'm like an adult, and I'm like, I just want to be a kid. I want to go take naps. I want to I know, I recognend, I know how to do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm very proud of my daughter, who's about to be ten this year, and she said, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: She's like fully aware that there is no need to become an adult, right.
Speaker 2: Her dad's a realist and yeah, explains to her how life really works a lot. So can I just stay stunted in this whole time? I said, fine, you'll probably be famous that way.
Speaker 3: That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 2: What do people think is overhyped college?
Speaker 6: I spent thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on college.
Speaker 3: I got a degree in politics. Here. I am don't want your doctor to go to college. Yeah, there are some things that it's not overhyped for.
Speaker 6: But if you're walking around here with a fine arts degree, sorry, I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, but we made a mistake. That's fair. I just have a lot of mixed feelings about it because they don't really know how much I remember from college. Like college to me how to manage my time. It is ish. Threw me out there to figure stuff out, But I don't know how much I've retained from my classes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really know what it taught me to be on me, it's not time management, that's very sure.
Speaker 3: I never went to college.
Speaker 2: I did a few months at a community college, but I didn't really even go. I was ditching class and going to drink with my friends like I was in high school.
Speaker 3: So ladies and gentlemen, the smartest man in the room. Yeah, Greatless.
Speaker 2: My friends that talk about college just talk about the partying they don't know. Any ever goes over what they learned. You do learn lessons from those parties?
Speaker 3: You do, you do how to recover, to mix, regulate your emotions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody texted in at four and said Stanley cups are over hyped.
Speaker 3: That's not true, so weird. I went to hockey right away.
Speaker 5: My bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone does a great sponsorship. Everybody loves those Stanley cups. I don't get the hype behind them me either. You know what I think it might be. It might be because they fit in cup holders in the car.
Speaker 3: They do. How do you have one? I have many of them, and I had them before they were a big deal.
Speaker 2: So I was on the standard way back in the day when they were just cups you could buy. You can't even get your hands on one. Yeah, they have thermoses like that. That's another thing. Like there's been a million different cups like this. They're not special.
Speaker 4: They are They can fit in your cup holder and they got a handle and they met your outfits.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't have one, but you look cute when you hold one. Exactly.
Speaker 2: We're going over a thread that's going viral of things people think are over hyped.
Speaker 3: Hey, Natalia, All right.
Speaker 8: My thing is with Chick fil Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yeah, Chick fil a really really yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't understand.
Speaker 10: Like I have moved like a lot recently, and every town I go to, when I drive by Stick fil A, the line for the ordering is like literally on the street, if not even in their parking lot anymore.
Speaker 9: It's like in the street, like.
Speaker 8: Why do people watching fil at soe bad?
Speaker 9: Like it's not even that good.
Speaker 3: I mean, isn't good, but like she's right, it's always like a circus outside. The whole line is just all the way out into the parking lots and stuff. It's not that good. I think it's that good.
Speaker 2: I like it a lot, but I'm not gonna be sad if I don't have it, you know, like if Chick fil A wasn't there, I'm still get wait.
Speaker 8: Like thirty minutes for wait, forty five minutes for it, like.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, they've gotten quick, they've got people outside now.
Speaker 6: But again, I would go further to say any restaurant that's like that, Any restaurant don't care if you're in and out. I don't care if you're insert whatever your favorite burger joint is. But if it's a restaurant like that and it's supposed to have a drive through, drive should take maximum seven minutes. If I'm still in the drive through after eight minutes, we're done waiting.
Speaker 3: I really like, I'm not playing with you. Wait for in and out. It's not even that good.
Speaker 2: We're going over what people think is overhyped. Somebody texted in at four one to six one and said.
Speaker 6: Feet lately, that's probably true.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're making so much money on the feet feet are overhype? Why are we not on?
Speaker 2: There's shout out to the truckers out there. Whoever I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Peter, it's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from movers. I need to speak with Miranda.
Speaker 9: Yes, this is Miranda. Did you guys get into the place and everything's?
Speaker 11: Oh, yes we did, except we will not be moving your items today, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Well, I just don't think that it's right.
Speaker 9: It's right, I'm paying you to move my stuff.
Speaker 11: Well, yes, you're paying us to move the stuff. Except I spoke with your cat and cat Yes, I'm a cat whisperer on the side, like it's a side hustle of mine and I didn't know before. Okay, well, cat whispering is like a big thing, you know. So like I'm a cat whisperer and I've got a lot of experience. And so I was with my guys and we're boxing up the stuff, and then your cat came in the room and uh, I you know, whispered with your cat for a while, and you shared some very disturbing things with me. So I don't feel right moving.
Speaker 12: So my cat told you not to move my stuff, that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Well, no, your cat didn't say not to move this stuff, but your cat did share with me that you're moving in with your boyfriend and your cut and well, your cat sort of feels a little neglected emotionally and like you've been spending too much time with your boyfriend. And so the cut was like saying it's concerned about moving in with him.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, I'm not really concerned with what my cat supposedly told you, Like I need you to move my stuff today, like I'm on a time crunch.
Speaker 11: I just think for the emotional safety of your cat, it's probably better that you stay in the places that you're at.
Speaker 12: So I think it's better that you stay in the place that you're at and you move my staff, which is what I hired you to do.
Speaker 9: Like I take care of my cat. I've had her for years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that's what she was telling me. Your business, that's what she was telling me. She said that you, you know, you take care of her years. But then like all of a sudden, some new guy came on the scene. Like now you guys are like having conversations at night and things like.
Speaker 8: That, so not appropriate for what I hired you to do.
Speaker 9: Like I, my lease is up today. I need my stuff out of there. I'm at work, like I can't really deal with this right now.
Speaker 12: So you know, thank you for caring about my cat's emotional wellbeing.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that, But you.
Speaker 9: Need to move my stuff, which is what I hired you to do.
Speaker 12: I didn't hire you as a cat whisper, like I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 9: So I'm glad that's how you feel about yourself. But you're suber, and that's what I hired you to do.
Speaker 11: Yes, So well, I just want to let you know that I went ahead and went down to the office here, you know, at your apartment, current one, and I've spoke to them that well your cat, and so I went down there.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, this is crazy. I mean, where are you right now? I'm going to have to leave work and come deal with this.
Speaker 9: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm still at the apartment, but I was able to pose as your fiance and resign the lease. So I've resigned the lease for you so that you're.
Speaker 8: Can you did what?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 9: Who do you think you are to do that?
Speaker 11: So you're welcome? So yeah, because we were moving yourself and I was at.
Speaker 9: Find You're welcome. You know what, You're welcome. You're going to get fired today, That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 12: I guess you'll have to do a lot of cat whispering because you're going to be unemployed.
Speaker 11: Is it okay that I wrote a check to them from your checkbook?
Speaker 8: That was what the actual?
Speaker 9: Why would you do that?
Speaker 8: I hired you to move.
Speaker 3: Into my new habbans mittens? Who the men?
Speaker 11: I was telling your cat to put its palls over its ears because you were using adult language and I didn't want so.
Speaker 9: Weird stop warring about my cat.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 9: Don't go anywhere. I'm leading work right now, or the police will find you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I'll just tell you that this is actually Doubil from the Jubil start doing a phone frank on you and your boyfriend Josh set you up.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 9: Is not that is kind of not. He I am so surry.
Speaker 2: You guys are moving in together and you want to mess with you.
Speaker 9: Well he did. Oh my god, I'm like a cat whisper. Was so weird.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with jubile phone franks. It's time for Nina's what's trending. There's a name now that the world must know, Jack Oh blues Bieber. Oh because it the kid. It's a kid. The kid has arrived, Baby Bieber. A little royalty is here. I don't know. I don't know if you want to consider him royalty, but it is cool. I think it's really cute. So congratulations to the Bieber's. Jack blues Bieber has arrived, Jack blues Bieber. That's kind of cute. I think it's really cute. I think that's terrible.
Speaker 6: It is literally the least creative thing Justin Bieber's ever done.
Speaker 3: Why because it's on a baby. I'm not the baby. I'm hating on the parents. I mean, seriously, the ultimate hater anything. He's hating on a baby.
Speaker 6: I spent a lot of time deciding my child's name, and I don't think Bieber put that much effort in.
Speaker 3: I'm d I'm sorry with the blues in the middle and cute little Jack. Anyways, stop, We'll move on to the next story. Okay, Ted Lasso fans, did any of you guys watch Ted last? Everyone tells me to see it. I've never seen it. It's great, it's super positive. Jason Sidakas crushes it. It's a great show. So after season three, the world believed that it was over. Why that that it was just done like cancel, like cancel, but just like it had run its course and now we're done. And then all of the Ted Lasso fans were left up in arms. So don't ever say that your voice doesn't matter, because your voice matters so much that season four is seemingly getting the green light. Now after being done, there's some of the characters that have already resigned on and so far we know that Jason Sidakis will be involved in some capacity, at least as an executive producer. But I'm sorry, you can't have ted Lasso without ted Lasso. Wait, if you're doing season four, ted Lasso has to ye. Sounds like you want another season. We're gonna give you a spin off. Well, Jason's a genius, and it's like, you want another season, pay me. Yeah, so maybe we're just waiting on like a confirmation of a good life deal. But honestly, it's a huge show and if you haven't seen it, it's a positive, funny show. I highly recommend.
Speaker 4: But I will say there are some shows where everyone says they ran there, they ran on too long, but they should have cut it at a certain point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, it's one of them. No, I could have keep going. It definitely could keep going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Freeze pretty short. It's when you get to those shows that have like nine seasons and you're like.
Speaker 3: Nothing news happened in six years, but you're so a touched to the characters you don't care, over and over again. Right, Hey, Okay, Victoria, listen up to this because this could be a good trivia question. There has just been a record breaking sale at an auction and it is the most valuable sports paraphernalia that has been sold. I have a guess. It's ninety one years old. Yeah, I have a guess. Guess. I'm scared. Wait, I want Victoria to guess first. Guess. I don't have my answers. A joke? I okay, what is it?
Speaker 12: Dy?
Speaker 3: Hold on, everybody stop, Victoria, tell your joke. What sports paraphernalia is now the most valuable in the world. I was thinking like a famous football players, like, actually, like what their jockstrap? Yes? What is wrong with you? I love you so much?
Speaker 6: Never never grow up, Victoria. My guess is from me. So my guess is something from Babe Ruth.
Speaker 3: You are one hundred percent correct. It's a ninety one year old jersey belonging to Babe Ruth and it's from the Game three World Series in nineteen thirty two when he famously gestured his bat when they were playing in Wrigley Field in Chicago out at the home Run Center. It was the jersey he was wearing. He called him, he called his home run, he called his home run ninety one years old. He said, that's where I'm going to hit it, and then hit it there. It's twenty four point one two million dollars. What do you do with that?
Speaker 4: Though? You can't wear it to another baseball game, Like you gotta frame it and then you just put it up in your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got magic on it. I mean, I get it, but that's like a lot of money to hang. Yeah, that's even more crazy magic on it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Babe Ruth was kind of like a drunk and really bad.
Speaker 6: Wait, like he wasn't the athletes athlete, he was like he was more like Elvis later years.
Speaker 3: Babe Ruth. That's pretty amazing. Babe Bruce is a legend. And I'm going to share a quote with you that I live by and all of you may be inspired by Babe Ruth. Not that he's a drunk. The quote is he said, you just can't beat the person who never gives up. And I have held that with me my entire life, and I just wanted to share that and I'm going to leave you on that inspiring note. With trending, It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the.
Speaker 2: Jubile Show, Kim is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Jack might be messing around.
Speaker 3: So let's see if we can help her out. Kim, Hi, what's up? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 8: Oh? My husband, We've been married for four years, we've been together for seven. We met right out of high school, and I mean I've trusted him with my whole heart. He's really been the only I've been with. I haven't had a lot of boyfriends or serious relationships up until him, so like he's got my whole heart. I've trusted him completely. We've had a really great relationship, like we do our own things with friends, like on the same night. We're you know, not super cleany or anything like. It's just been a really cool relationship. He's hot, he's smart. I love him. I'll always think he's hot, like I just you know, so I really hope he's not. But recently, on the nights when we go out with our friends, he's been coming home later and later, and so that's been sending off like major red flags for me because normally we like, up until this past month, he would be home around the same time I would neither one of us would stay out like super people late or whatever. And now he's coming down like at one am, two am and saying that he's he's like just at a friend's house playing video games. Like I'm like, okay, you know, and he'll offer up like, well you can call him, you know, you can call my friend and ask it.
Speaker 13: It's like, I know his friends are going to.
Speaker 5: Have his back no matter what.
Speaker 8: So that doesn't mean anything. And I'm just like giving a you know, I'm not really nagging him, but he's like a little defensive right off the bat around it if I bring up how ladies coming in. So that's the first red flag.
Speaker 13: So the second kind of major ones is that. So we had a group of friends, a bunch of girls that we all hang out together. Most of us have known each other since high school. There's a few that are newer to our group, and one girl who's sort of started hanging around more. This girl Jazzmine.
Speaker 8: I am noticed like, first of all, she complimented back a lot, like she thinks he's great. So I know she kind of has a crush on him. And somebody else has told me that she, you know, feels bad because she has a crush on him or whatever. Well, I've noticed like on the nights when I am going out with my friends and he's going out with his friends, that Jasmine isn't there, she's not doing girls night with us on the nights that he's doing guys nights with his friends.
Speaker 5: So that.
Speaker 8: Paranoid. I don't know, I feel I might be being paranoid, but I know she's seeing somebody and she won't tell us who, like they're hooking up and stuff like that that she's excited about and kind of uh spekotive about, you know, and won't really bite him around or like integrate and like a normal kind of relationship. So that has got me also very suspicious.
Speaker 3: Sure, so when you're going out for your girls' nights and you notice that Jasmine's not there, do you say anything to everybody else, like, oh where's Jasmine? To kind of see like check the pulse a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that's that's where I found out that she was dating with somebody. And then one of my friends, who knows who, who knows her family and knows her from way back, said that she can be shady too, because I did confide that I was feeling a little, uh, I don't know, my sighty.
Speaker 14: Sences are going off, and they didn't want to make me, you know, feel worse about it, but they did confirm that she can be shady like she's not above that.
Speaker 2: Well, you told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call them and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. Will see if he sends it, does see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, thank you it.
Speaker 2: Of course, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch Acheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Kim is on the phone, and Kim thinks that her husband of four years might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to Kim or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kim, why don't you remind everybody about your situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so my husband four years has been coming home later.
Speaker 8: And nights when he would normally come home at the same time I come home when we go out with our friends separately. There's a new girl in our group of friends who has stopped coming out with us on those nights, and so I just feel a little suspicious. Lady, he's actually with her and lying to me about it and thinking that he's getting away with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 8: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards card member named Jack speaking Hi Jack. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: The flowers?
Speaker 2: Maybe you haven't heard. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random. We get free flowers delivered from our forward department. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be sent to whoever you want. Oh okay, if you know you want to send them to, I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 16: Oh no, I have someone in mind.
Speaker 2: We'll start with the first and last name of the person who'd like to send.
Speaker 17: Them to Jasmine.
Speaker 2: Okay, got that, Jasmine. And would you like to put anything on a card to Jasmine?
Speaker 5: Did you say what happened last night? Question mark? I love you?
Speaker 8: Exclamation point?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: It's okay, Well, so what happened last night?
Speaker 8: You want to know what happened last night? You want to know what hasn't been broke down? And finally told me everything.
Speaker 2: Oh everything, Jack, that's your wife on the phone.
Speaker 3: This is actually the Jubal Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubile Hi, I'm Nina Hi, I'm Victoria, and we do a segment called to Catch a Teater and I'll just yeah, so what is going on?
Speaker 8: Hot one?
Speaker 5: What is going on here? Hey?
Speaker 8: What's going on? What do you think is going on? You're busted, dude, you are busted. And you guys, I am sorry. I lied to you about knowing. I didn't know that she did. She just came clean to me. She told me everything Jack, everything I needed to find out from him, no doubt, and you all help me do that.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it is she told me.
Speaker 8: Everything, like every time that you have lied to me, every time that you have cheated with her on me, every time you came late. She oh, Jasmine, your flower girl? Who do you think she is? You know who I'm talking about? Don't talking what Jasmine says?
Speaker 5: Do you believe everything that Jasmine says?
Speaker 8: I believe that you're a pro and that you're a liar and a cheater.
Speaker 9: I believe her.
Speaker 8: One says that because you've been telling her to believe that you were.
Speaker 9: Going to believe you believe that what Jasmine says?
Speaker 17: Crazy Jasmine, I do.
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 8: You want to know why? Because she came and she told me what was going on. She broke down dying because she realized that you telling her that you love her and that you're gonna leave me for her is also a lie because you are a liar and a sheet and a piece. So yeah, I do believe her.
Speaker 3: You did also just send her flowers with and I love you you. Also, Yeah, let's not skip that you said it.
Speaker 8: You just said I love you on there like oh my god, we.
Speaker 9: Tre we only like jokingly say love you love you love.
Speaker 8: My God due to the friend group. Do you hardly know her?
Speaker 17: Or actually I love them too.
Speaker 8: I almost send them the flowers them too. Well, then your logic, I might be. According to your logic, I might be.
Speaker 2: What about Jasmine's logic, the one who came to your wife and said that it's going on, the one you send flowers to and said I love you good good.
Speaker 8: Mic and I actually come and say that everything too as well. Well. As a matter of fact, Ashley is here, as are all of my friends, and we've done packed up all your put it in a cute blocker and send it to your mom's house.
Speaker 9: WHOA, why don't you just.
Speaker 8: Move forward and get out of my life because I'm done. You're unnoticed here.
Speaker 3: Yes, he hung up, He's gone. I'm so sorry. Yeah, just do not even know?
Speaker 8: Pretty devastating. Yeah, uh, it's just like who does that? Like just I'm just so surprised at how he Yeah, the lying about it, like not taking any not feeling bad. He doesn't even feel bad. You can tell like he doesn't even feel bad. Yeah, I mean, it's definitely going to be some healing involved, but at least I'm not being played. I'll never be played like this again. I gave him way too much trust.
Speaker 3: Well, you'll find someone to give the right trust too. Well, it sounds like you have a good support system too, thankfully.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 8: I do have good friends except for Jasmine. Jasmin and I are going to ever be but I do. I do respect that she told me, and I'm glad that she realizes what she was getting involved with and who she.
Speaker 5: Was getting involved with.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I don't think we'll be really close friends ever. Well, my friend group is pretty great.
Speaker 3: Well that's good and good luck with everything.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you, And again I'm sorry for kind of studying it up weird for you guys as well.
Speaker 3: You did what you had to do. I'm just glad.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad you got your answer because you obviously would have continue to lie make conversation a lot easier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he needed to be called out for sure. Good luck, all right, thank you all the.
Speaker 3: Jewels shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Can I take your order?
Speaker 8: Am I gonna's hollow shie?
Speaker 17: A large black coffee? Large black cost?
Speaker 16: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 17: I mean a large?
Speaker 3: He means event Yeah, the biggest funny got VENTI is large is twenty Danny large is large.
Speaker 18: In fact, Cole is large and.
Speaker 17: Grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a hot girl summer game of trivia.
Speaker 3: For all Trivia Gloria.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of hotgirl summers, don't get caught in last year's overly used phrase fashion. Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, They're also here to help you embrace all of your summer moments. Just go to Macy's slash Summer Hits or shop in store and call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also go to the Jebel Show dot com or dm us at the Jebel Show if you want to play Victoria. And now, let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cold right now. I'm a little chili brain.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Victoria, that's cold too, right now? Who has married many women but was never married?
Speaker 17: You got this? I had no.
Speaker 3: Idea and I don't know you know what it is, the priest? The priest, sure, wow, I didn't know it either. If two snakes marry, what would their towels say? Thissen her? Yes, that's it. Congratulations, you got one right.
Speaker 2: What does a man only do once in his lifetime but women do once a year after they are twenty nine?
Speaker 3: They shower at first, but that's turn thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, your versus Victoria is coming up right after this.
Speaker 3: It's a jewel show.
Speaker 19: What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on yourself.
Speaker 3: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's see who today's contestant is.
Speaker 3: Samantha. What's up, Samantha? How are you? How are you wonderful? Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Do you think you have what it takes to take down Victoria?
Speaker 3: I also think you have what it takes. Not sound very confident today, Victoria.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I woke up in a panic thinking I was like running so late, but I was actually early.
Speaker 3: Well not to work. But Mahea, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: In Victoria out of the studio while she's leaving, Samantha.
Speaker 3: The game is played like this.
Speaker 2: You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: I think so?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Samantha. Your time starts now. How many colors will you find in a regular bag of Eminem's five? What is the fastest speed known in the universe? What country has the highest number of citizens over the age of sixty five?
Speaker 8: America?
Speaker 3: In what state is Harvard University? How many elements are there in the periodic table? Oh god, where in the human body is the smallest bone located?
Speaker 8: Your hand?
Speaker 2: I got that in in time, we'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Samantha, what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 16: I'm just a mom and I work and stay home pretty much.
Speaker 3: Let's try that again. Yeah, seriously, you're not to say that that is interesting. It is.
Speaker 12: You're working with breast cancer patients, so that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So basically you're superwoman with children and helping other people fight cancer.
Speaker 9: Okay, off, Basically.
Speaker 2: You're a mom who raises their kids and you fight breast cancer.
Speaker 8: We do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. So many people, when you ask them out the I'm just this, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I'm just a neurosurgeon who figured out the cure for all kinds of brain is whatever?
Speaker 3: What? Just that? You know? Nothing special? Victoria? You ready, I think? Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Samantha a right to win, Samantha, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, okay, how many colors will you find in a regular bag of eminem eight? What is the fastest speed known in the universe? Two hundred. Wait wait uh yeah, two brother. What country has the highest number of citizens over the age of sixty five? Germany? In what state is Harvard University? I know it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 16: I think?
Speaker 3: I don't you don't want to move on? Or okay? How many elements are there in the periodic table?
Speaker 6: I don't know what?
Speaker 3: All right, you got that enough time.
Speaker 2: Let's send it on over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Bread.
Speaker 3: This would be quick zeros all around, Samantha, Victoria Book. That's what, Samantha.
Speaker 11: That does mean that you win?
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you beat Victoria.
Speaker 3: No, let's go over the answers now with Victoria's trying to mouth me the answers to see what they are. I'll tell you now, I'll tell you now. There are six colors in a regular bag of M and ms.
Speaker 17: Close.
Speaker 3: The speed of light is the fastest known speed in the universe.
Speaker 6: Is surprising than two hundred miles an hour, which is slower than the average airpoint.
Speaker 3: You should not be even qualified. So Japan has the highest number of citizens over the age of sixty five. Massachusetts is the state that Harvard University is in. There are one hundred and eighteen elements on the periodic table. I got that right, and no, you did it, I said a lot. The ear is where you will find the smallest bone in the human body. You didn't ask me that because you didn't get this. Thank you very much for playing. Congratulations. You have a great day.
Speaker 2: We play you versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubil Show or you can go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 3: I knew those answers.
Speaker 10: First Dated follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 3: Good time for your first day follow up.
Speaker 2: And Brooke is on the phone today and she's getting ghosted by a guy named DJ. So in a few minutes, we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe getting her another date. But Brooke, first, how long has it been since you heard from DJ?
Speaker 3: It's been like two weeks? Okay, okay, have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 16: I reached out up like a couple times right after the first date, just.
Speaker 8: To like, you know, hey, how's your day?
Speaker 16: And like then I sent him like a cute pick and he responded, but he was really short. And then I was like, oh, Lena, let me just wait and see, you know, let him reach out to me. And he hasn't said anything to me in like two weeks.
Speaker 3: How's the date? Why don't you tell us about that? How did you guys meet in Staff?
Speaker 16: Well, so we met on Hinge and you know, he seemed really nice. He was very polite, respectful, and we started chatting about like trial and stuff like that, and we both had taken trips to Spain, so we kind of bonded over that. We were sending pictures back and forth, and you know, then he was like, hey, you know.
Speaker 8: Let me take you out. So I was like okay.
Speaker 16: So we ended up going to this nice little Spanish restaurant where we had some tap us and you know, it was like we were kind of experiencing a little bit of you know, Spain, and we were chatting and we really hit it off. We drank, we danced, we.
Speaker 8: Danced really close, and we kind of ended.
Speaker 16: Up going back to my place and we didn't have the ultimate fun, but we.
Speaker 8: Did have some fun.
Speaker 16: You know, we had some like pillow talk and you know, talk about hopes and dreams and you know. But then I was like, hey, before this goes any further, maybe you know, we should end the night here and you should get going.
Speaker 3: So well, it seems like it was going well to get to that point.
Speaker 16: We had great chemistry, great conversation, and I felt like there was definitely attraction.
Speaker 8: On both parts. So I'm not really sure on what's going on.
Speaker 3: Was there anything that happened on the date that could have been kind of a clue.
Speaker 16: Well, a couple of times when we're dancing, I kind of like I kind of like redirected him a little bit, you know, because his rhythm was kind of off, and I mean, I'm polite about it, but and then, you know, I guess a couple of times back at my place, I was kind of like giving him a little bit of direction, you know, in the bedroom short for you. I don't know what that'd be a turn off to a guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Guys that I know say they like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I do. I appreciate it because I'm like, it's your stuff. I don't know how to use it right.
Speaker 16: I thought guys liked having like you know, women say hey, this is what I want kind of thing. But I don't know, maybe that turned him off, Like I honestly don't know, because I thought we hit it off so well.
Speaker 3: I mean, the alternative to the people liking it is the like, oh no, I'm like less of a man because I couldn't do it bout myself, and so if you make me feel less, then then I'm not going to feel good.
Speaker 2: And I always feel like because it's like I'm listening tell me what.
Speaker 16: I really confused, you know, I figured you know, we were.
Speaker 8: Even talking about like, oh, I can't wait to go out.
Speaker 16: On another gate together, like that conversation came up and then you know, now it's like, okay, just straight ghost like.
Speaker 2: I don't The last thing you send him was a picture and he didn't respond to it.
Speaker 16: He did, but he was like just really short, like oh cute, and then that was it.
Speaker 9: And I haven't heard a word from him since.
Speaker 8: The reaction I would have liked.
Speaker 16: In other words, I can't figure out, like I want wish I knew what he was thinking, but I almost feel like a little embarrassed at this point like I send you a pick and you know nothing, So I'm like, I don't know, I don't know what's the thing.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can figure it out for you, play a song, come back and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get to another date. Okay, right, okay, thanks place, I'll come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of the first day follow up if you're just joining us, Brooke is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named DJ. So on a second, we're gonna call him see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Brooke, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 16: Just basically, I met a guy on Hinge and we hit it off really well. We bonded over travel, we both saw fond of Spain, went and had a great dinner, had a wonderful time together. Definitely got a little heated, and in.
Speaker 3: A good way. Yeah, heated in a good way. Not like, are you see me all right? Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm ready to find out what's going on.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Hello, Hi man, speak to DJ please. Yeah, it's sim DJ. Hey man, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show. Hi, DJ, the whole show is here. I'm Nina Hian. I'm Victoria.
Speaker 17: How's it going?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? How are you?
Speaker 17: I'm I'm yeah, I'm good. Yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of the Jubil Show before?
Speaker 17: Yeah? I don't listen.
Speaker 15: I'll be honest, So I'm I'm a little thrown here, but yeah, okay, I've heard you.
Speaker 2: Well if you don't, If you don't listen, I'll tell you. We do a segment on the show it's called the First Day follow Up. That means if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting. Uh huh okay, okay, b yes.
Speaker 3: It is that was Is this an intentional ghosting then?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 17: I mean I feel bad.
Speaker 15: I mean it's intentional in the sense that, like I don't think there's anything there Moving forward, but I like, I I wasn't meaning to be like rude or whatever.
Speaker 17: I just I think I think I just kind of I guess I moved on. I probably should have. I don't know.
Speaker 15: I always I'm not very good about that part. I should have been more clear with her or whatever, but I just didn't.
Speaker 3: You're just not interested. I mean there's no specific reason.
Speaker 17: Oh no, I mean she was great. I just it was just kind of disappointing because it's awkward.
Speaker 15: I'm kind of I guess I'm kind of old fashioned because I like, I'm really looking for like who I'm like, somebody I'm gonna marry, you.
Speaker 17: Know what i mean. So like it just became clear that.
Speaker 15: Like where she's probably not going to be that person, and so I was just kind.
Speaker 3: Of, you know, just kind of why though, how do you know that?
Speaker 18: Well, she's like I'm looking for someone very specific, like in my head, like just I really wanted to Okay, so I really wanted to marry somebody who's Spanish, Like I just have this dream of like getting.
Speaker 17: Married and Spain. It's a Spanish person.
Speaker 15: And then like I thought she was Spanish and she's not.
Speaker 5: She's like German or something.
Speaker 3: So okay, did she say she was Spanish? Like what made you think that she was?
Speaker 15: Like all my algorithm stuff that I put in on the app is like looking for a Spanish person, and like she was even like it was like Spanglish, she's been to Spain, she looked Spanish.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 15: I just it's my fault, Like it's my fault because I went back and I looked more closely at her profile and like she has a picture of herself with a cross.
Speaker 17: Like no, no, Jesus, you know what I mean? Protestant.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 15: Oh, so like that's the first to me off because I really need, I really need to marry a Spanish Catholic.
Speaker 3: That's very specific. Yeah that is how do you know she's not Spanish? Like did you ask her or did I don't see her family treat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I did actually look you're up, Like I looked up the name and I was like, oh, that's German, like just like as white as you can get.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I mean I guess if that's what you want and you're not willing to settle for anything but a Spanish Catholic woman.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean there's so many things I don't know about my life, but that that part I have figure it out, you know.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you for being honest with us. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And DJ, now I have to let you know that Brooke is actually on the phone and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 16: Oh so you we hit it off, we had a great time, and you basically ghosted me because I'm not Spanish.
Speaker 17: Yeah I'm sorry. Or Catholic. Yeah I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and you just assume that I'm not Catholic, all right, yeah, okay, just.
Speaker 15: Cross like I like, so remember I was talking about just the ground of Amelia and you can actually get married there, but like somebody wanted to want the two people have to be Catholic.
Speaker 17: And so like I'm looking for somebody who's Catholic.
Speaker 16: I was hitting it off all the conversation that we had, the great time that we had.
Speaker 17: Okay, it was a good time. Okay, you know what, You're an amazing Yeah. No, I'm just like you should know, like it was you did nothing. It's my fault.
Speaker 15: I apologize like I misunderstood, and I like, you're an.
Speaker 16: Amazing You misunderstood more than you think. But that's okay because the jokes on you because I actually am Spanish. So my grandfather on my mother's side is from outside of Madrid, Plat Swiss. Yeah I'm not all German. I do have German. But but that's okay.
Speaker 8: No problem.
Speaker 17: I mean, if that's true, we should.
Speaker 3: Would you like to go out was brooke on another date? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I feel pay for Yeah for sure. I mean yeah, I mean I mean that I could probably try.
Speaker 3: I mean we did hit.
Speaker 17: We had a lot of chemistry to think about it.
Speaker 8: Oh we did.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's that's unfortunate for you. Yeah, heart pass on the second date. But thanks, guys, I appreciate it, not after finding out how superficial you are.
Speaker 17: I here's the thing. I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong. I was wrong. I was wrong. I You're right.
Speaker 15: That was superficial to me. And maybe maybe I'm just afraid to open up, you know, give me another shot, Like let's just just get me another shot, and then like I think I think.
Speaker 17: You'll see that. Yes we do, we do have a future.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I mean, what would you guys do?
Speaker 9: What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I don't know honestly, because I mean that's he had his heart set on this one type of person.
Speaker 3: He obviously didn't. He doesn't have his heart set on a person. He has his heart getting like set on getting married at the Sigratta to a Spanish Catholic woman. Right, so who cares who she is? Insert Spanish Catholic woman.
Speaker 4: Victoria enters the buildings, Amelia, you what you are?
Speaker 3: A Brooks? So now like it makes I mean, I guess you're what he wants.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's not me.
Speaker 16: So I feel like it's, uh yeah, it's the lost cause at this point, I'm definitely not interested anymore.
Speaker 17: But she's That's the thing is I was.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 17: It is you.
Speaker 15: It is you because you are Spanish and you could I mean you could, I don't know if you're you could be you could convert and then pictures would be so beautiful. I just imagine the pictures.
Speaker 3: Oh no, fall You have a.
Speaker 20: Rock paper scissor and they throw paper right off the rip. That's psychotic behavior.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 20: Why are you throwing all these fingers at me? First of all, keep them to yourself. To you want to throw the scissors at me, I could respect it. It's a brazy move, but I'll respect it. Rock is the go to choice. You gotta throw rock. Has anybody ever thrown paper? I've been thinking about this for like three and a half hours. It's completely throwing my day off the rails because I've been thinking back.
Speaker 3: This is a jewel show. And you know how it is.
Speaker 2: You's been years going to schools, growing up, getting prepared for the future, and then you get out of school and into the real world and you're like, wait a minute, I don't know anything. So I hear its thread going viral of people sharing the most underrated skills that everybody should learn and it's funny.
Speaker 3: Will go over it right after this. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 7: If you're going to post on your close friends story, I'm expecting to see some mess. I'm talking screenshots of text fights, pictures and videos that you wouldn't want your mother or your coworkers to see. I want to tap that green circle and I want my jaw to drop. Like y'all out here posting a close friend story of your golden retriever. What are you scared your CAP's going to see it? I would like to think of I'm a close friends list. You trust me to a certain extent, so prove it to me. Let's be messy. That's what the feature is full.
Speaker 3: It's the jewels. It's really accurate.
Speaker 2: If you think you're alone and feeling like you have no idea what you're doing in life, don't worry, none of us do. We're all just trying to figure it out as we go. And if you need proof of that, there's a thread going viral of people sharing the most underrated things that everybody should know, and we'll go over it right now so you can realize that none of this weird video game that we call life really.
Speaker 3: Makes any sense at all. That's great.
Speaker 2: What are the most underrated things that people say? You should know how to swim, not just for exercise or recreation, but also as a life skill.
Speaker 3: I do not know how to swim. Wait, you don't. I do not know how to swim, and water scares me. When you wite drown, you need to learn.
Speaker 6: I can doggy paddle as much time as Nina spends on boats.
Speaker 3: This is surprising.
Speaker 2: On boats on I don't really know how to swim either. Wait, I get in the water and I do whatever I think is swimming. I move in the water, but usually it's dog paddling or I've done a couple of triathlons before, and I didn't know how to bike or swim. I could run just because I know how to make my feet move like that, but I couldn't do either one of those things. So I got in the water and I just kind of I called it like an otter paddle. I was sort of on my back, I slipping my hands and feet fromhere. Yeah, the people in the little canoes that watch for safety were buying me the whole time, like yeah, I'm fine, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 11: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 3: I've never been taught to swim.
Speaker 4: Guys, we need to all go into a pool and get swimming lessons.
Speaker 3: I don't feel pulled to learn.
Speaker 4: Yes, because what if you're in a pool and it's like really really deep and you end up drowning.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can save you, but also it's like what if I'm not there one off?
Speaker 6: My head's hurt, so embarrassing to be saved by Victoria.
Speaker 2: Another thing that people say everybody should know that's an underrated skill. Learning how to read a nutrition label on food.
Speaker 3: I think it's self explanatory for the most part, but just read it and.
Speaker 6: Acknowledge what's it is. Problem is it would be like cholesterol. Nobody knows what that actually means. Oh you know, like you know what I mean? Like they should also try to make these labels less science ye, and also nutrition labels. I watched this show on gut Health the other day. My mind has been blown. There's this thing called fecal transplants that people are doing, and it's exactly what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you get one of your best friends and put some of their stuff in some pills and you take it and swap out there with yours?
Speaker 3: Why and then post it on your close friends on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did nutrition labels bring you there?
Speaker 2: Because in the documentary they were talking about how nutrition labels are kind of ridiculous because nutrition hits everybody differently, so that's how it hits you. So it could be one hundred and thirty calories, but that's calories. They can hit everybody differently, so the fats and stuff like that, it all hits everybody differently, so everyone's an individual. So nutrition labels really don't matter at all.
Speaker 4: I think some people have like sodium deficiency, Like so they any more sodium versus someone else's, Like I need to cut back on salt.
Speaker 3: Right, So what we're really learning here is trust nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, try that fecal transplant thing.
Speaker 3: Larn nutrition. I don't know that sounds easier. Also another underrated skill.
Speaker 2: They say people should know how to unclog a toilet and how not to clog it in the first place.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you do that? How do you not clog it? Will not put weird things down it? My brother was like infamous for doing that when we were growing up. What loved sticking his toys in the toilet even put a firecracker in there once, So I've always wanted to do that. He did blow up the toilet. Yeah, we had some issues with the toilet in my house.
Speaker 4: Does the whole thing blow up like it goes like the glass breaks and everything or does everything just come out of the glass broke?
Speaker 6: Today I learned that Nina and Victoria have glass toilets, But what do you have ceramic?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, but you get the point. But you understand the conversation like glass Okay. Another skill they say is underrated that you should know sewing. Yeah, I'm not good at that either.
Speaker 6: Percent this jacket on warm right now. I sewed it. Yeah you can see that serious. Yeah this look it right under my arm pit. It ripped and I said, I'm I need to save money. I gotta sew this, and so I did it. You got to learn how to sew, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I want to learn.
Speaker 2: Another underrated skill that they say everybody should know is how to tell an interesting story. Yeah, Victoria, how an interesting story?
Speaker 21: Kid?
Speaker 3: Just really long? I make it, but it's more dramatic effect. Okay, I have an art to it.
Speaker 2: There are some people that tell such bad stories where you're just like, I don't even remember what you're saying at all.
Speaker 3: I mean I do it too.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I tell a lot of stories and you get down the road with the story and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, this is going nowhere fast.
Speaker 2: I can tell nobody's into it. Yeah, and then guess what I found twenty bucks.
Speaker 6: That's the skill to learn. Ye make a few endings for all of your stories and just rotate them.
Speaker 2: Another thing they say is an underrated skill that people should learn is how to spell. It's more underrated now than ever because device is AUTOMNT clean things up for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. You hear a lot of people tell you that it is a red flag when somebody is misspelling words and text messaging.
Speaker 4: It did take me a long time, and I'm really sad for this. I'm just I don't know why, but just figure out how. Maybe I don't know, Like the M.
Speaker 5: A Y B.
Speaker 3: I'm guys, it's autocorrect.
Speaker 4: We have it. And honestly, whenever you type, let's be honest, you mostly type in little mini words, like rather than spelling out the whole U word, you put just the U.
Speaker 2: You know, there are words that everybody has trouble spelling, so you have trouble spelling.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Maybe I don't know why it took me so long to learn though. Definitely is the one that I have trouble with.
Speaker 6: Every single time I have to like say that out in my head, I just say definitely, Yes, I have to say it that way.
Speaker 3: I can never but whatever, disappointed? Yeah, how many? Which one is it? Restaurants not going to happen? Yeah, I say food place.
Speaker 2: Oh I do that with words too, Like I don't feel like typing restaurant right now, you want to go to the place that we get food. Head time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: Think about who your favorite superhero got it is it's about to be what because Thor for the on core all right, there is nothing that Thor can't do. Did you know that Chris Hemsworth can play the drums now? So he has this show that he's doing with National Geographic. It's the series called Limitless, proving that he can do anything. So he talked to Ed Sheeran and performed the drums while Ed Sheeran was singing his song thinking out loud. But he had just learned how to play. So he hit up Ed Sheeran back in the winter of last year and is like, yoh, I want to learn how to play an instrument. It's really good for you know, you're cognitive in your brain blah blah blah, and so it's like, cool, you're playing the drums. Sure did, and he played in Romania and he shinedor Witz the on court. Just to be safe, Honestly, I don't think it would have mattered how it would have sad. You could have done that anywhere and I'd just be like cool. You know, normally it's Captain America. But you get an instrument in front of any superhero. You are saving the world like me, can do anything. Oh that's not limitless. Not what I said. No, Brad Nolan is limitless. I didn't hear that either. All right, Well you know who's not limitless. Taylor Swift just got booted out of the top spot. Yes, oh wow, yeah, and actually by post Malone. So post Malone was getting a lot of hate for going into country music, but he just released his first country album called F one trillion and it is in the number one spot, and the second time Taylor has been bumped from the Billboard charts since she released her new album in April. So post wowsers. What a terrible word. I hate that, yeah wowser. Anyway. Lastly, Uber is getting self driving cars. I know I always get so nervous about this because I know that they've had some test ones in San Francisco. I know some people that have taken them and said they were really awesome. Another person was in one and they said that the self driving car wouldn't stop honking at the car in front of it as they were pulling into their destinies, like, oh my god, sassy robots driving that car. But the company called the Cruise LLC is a startup owned by General Motors and they've announced a partnership with Uber and that should be coming early next year.
Speaker 4: My only word with that is what I mostly take ubers a lot is when I'm going out at night and you don't know how many drunk girls or guys will sprint across the street when they are not supposed to, And I don't like, I'm just worried if, like they sprint an Uber car whose self driving is coming, It's not gonna know how to react.
Speaker 6: Here's the one thing that these cars won't do, which I'm very happy about. They won't steal my food orders.
Speaker 3: Okay, well they also won't lifesyle themselves because when people aren't watching, you don't know where the bed is going to be rocking. Oh wow, you know that is a very accurate statement. Wowsers. And that is what's to hate that word. I don't why I accept it. That is what's trending.
Speaker 17: Keep jeubles dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Hello, hey you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's I mean, it's more of an it happens, so I'm gonna own it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 5: So I really don't know what happened. I was literally walking to work and I can see the group like kind of in front of where I need to get into the building. So I decided to just sport before I got to these guys. And I'm walking, I get this really warm sensation down there, Like as soon as I farted, I'm like, wait, man, that's weird. And I like literally walking to these groups and I was like, this is really didn't just happen. So like I stopped walking. One of the guys is trying to open the door, like, hey, do you come in? I'm like nope, I just need a second. So like I'm like trying to get my composure, like did I really just do this? And I like to myself into the female risk because it was the closest one to me, just to confirm what happened. And I'm like, oh my god, I'm a grown up man, and I parent myself on the way to work. So I just like in the females all real quick, just like dropped try. I'm like, all right, I gotta get rid of these underwork and there used with today and I forgot I guess just in a panic to step up. So I walk out of the bathroom and I'm like going in work, and I realized, like, id so drastic, Oh, just because I'm to throw my underwear in the track and now like I'm exposed. I didn't expose to anybody. I'd like caught it before, like someone reported me to the HR. But I was kind of like, dude, this is very work morning of my life. So yeah, I kind of myself thinking that I was just your heart and I didn't.
Speaker 2: That ways, I call that Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I was just impressed you went to work, but Tuesday for little secret.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, have a good one by hello. Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 21: Oh yes, I do. So whenever I'm at friends' houses partying, we have a little drink, I get tipsy, and I go on my friend's phones to look at my access profiles.
Speaker 3: I do that sober wa Yeah, but do your friends know that you're using their phones to do that?
Speaker 21: Oh? No, I make sure that they are out of the room or that nobody can see what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Oh so they don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you ever want to comments on your excess stuff.
Speaker 3: But as your friend, that's the secret.
Speaker 17: I never go that far, but.
Speaker 5: I just want to check up on them. After we broke up.
Speaker 21: I usually block them because I just.
Speaker 3: Don't need them in my list anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get reminded of them.
Speaker 21: But until you keep bringing in, me just wants to know how they're doing, if they're doing well without me, if their life sucks without me.
Speaker 16: I just gotta know.
Speaker 5: So I use my friend's phones for that.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. You just want them to look worse, you know. That's always like, yeah, it makes you feel a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your joy little secret.
Speaker 5: Thank you. It feels good to get that off my shirt, all
Speaker 2: Right, see you, what's your dirty little secret.