Speaker 1: The Ravens and the Steelers will play Sunday night in Pittsburgh. The winner takes the AFC North and the number four seed in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: The loser their season is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lucky.
Speaker 2: We not in it.
Speaker 3: I know that, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm interested to see if you you agree with me.
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 2: I'm starting Huntley.
Speaker 4: What about what you're playing Madden? Nope, it talk about real life. Yep, man, Please you tripping? You can run the same offer as you did, right and make sure you stick to the same formula when you got when you got back down, I'm talking about eight.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about a young boy from Pompino. Just run the same formula. It's no need to start Huntley.
Speaker 1: You you can't put huh because I know who's back there, So I'm gonna ask him to do more.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have to ask him to do more if that's in the case.
Speaker 2: So why did you do that against New England?
Speaker 1: Deck Henry was in the backfield eighteen care of one hundred and twenty eight yards two touchdowns, So why didn't you Why haven't you been doing that? If you got eight back there? You know he came off a hamstring injury. Why didn't you do what you did with Huntley in Green Bay?
Speaker 3: Hey, but you hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right, if you just come up, you're just coming off a game, right, you understood, You understood what you had to do to win. You understand how you won. So common sens as a coach from upstairs to downstairs, you take the same form and you beat Green Bay with and you do the same thing against God Damn Steelers.
Speaker 2: Let me ask your question.
Speaker 1: Is Lamar gonna be able to get out of arm's weight like hunt they did last night when Green Bay?
Speaker 3: Are we questioning Lamar Jackson? Lamar Jackson's ability.
Speaker 1: To have I'm questioning has he looked like Lamar Jackson since he's gotten back? No? Not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: You said he's Lamar Jackson. You said, don't question his ability? Has he looked this he came back from that injury? Has he looked like love Mark Jackson?
Speaker 3: No? No, not the word? Why not? Because he's coming off injury, So.
Speaker 1: Therefore start hunting. Thank you, that wasn't so hard.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, Nah, I don't. I don't like where you're going. I hear what you're saying here, what you're saying loud? I'm like, I'm like, you're going, well, that's that's like saying what hell, you know what? Just let's just just for the sake of argument, Okay, Patrick Mahone's not playing well?
Speaker 1: Right, no are you?
Speaker 4: Let's say Josh All's not playing well? Oh, Joe Burrow's not playing well. They don't look the same as what we're used to seeing him.
Speaker 3: Look are you saying put the backup in? Like no, it just makes no sense.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, oh Joe, we've seen it before. We see God, hold on, let me ask you. In nineteen ninety Jeff Hotstellar, Phil Simms injured, Jeff Hotstellar stays in, goes through, they win the Super Bowl. All I'm saying is, we know Lamar Jackson is a better quarterback, but Lamar.
Speaker 2: Jackson isn't healthy.
Speaker 1: Therefore, if he's not healthy, you could And this is the problem that we have a seventy percent Lamar Jackson is better than anybody. Are you telling me seventy percent Lamar Jackson, Bettling a one hundred percent Huntley's fucking only. Well, if that's the case, that should come on the problem is think about what you would have happened. Think about when Lamar went out. If you start hunting instead of Cooper Rush, see, there lies the problem. You started a guy that that hasn't played well. That's neither here nor there. This is a whole different argument. I believe you should have started hunting to begin with. But I'm saying this based on what I've seen. Plus he's got a hamstring and he've got a back injury. I'm starting huntly.
Speaker 3: Okay, we listen on that.
Speaker 4: We can, we can agree to disagree on that. But I'm going with the player who gave me my best chance to win. I'm going with my two times, my two time NFL MVP.
Speaker 3: I'm going with him. I am not off for one game. Oh he had one great game where he isn't the reason why we won.
Speaker 4: The reason why we wont is because what the young bull did in the back and in the backfield that.
Speaker 1: Y' that that that that King Henry were gonna We're gonna come back to this, Oh Joe, what's up? We put a poll up. It's closer than you think. Only fifty four percent of the chant said they would start Lamar Jackson over the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know this is this is the This is a funny one. This is a funny one.
Speaker 4: Because the fact that we have football people that enjoy the game, that have washing Lamar Jackson play, whether it hurt, whether injured, whether healthy, that would actually sit him down. For Tyler Huntley, who I respect, I like Snoop much expect to Snoop obviously in understanding that they won the game running the ball. It had nothing to do with the quarterback play.
Speaker 1: Yes it did.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, don't do that.
Speaker 5: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Dead Derrek Canry.
Speaker 4: Ran for two thousand yards against the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 1: So so what about what about that touchdown pass? What about those timely throws? That didn't mean they didn't do nothing? Huh?
Speaker 2: What about those timely runs?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Y'all can't be serious. You can't be serious. I'm dead ass. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: You see, No, I'm confused. You played it.
Speaker 4: You have your season on the line with a chance to not only win the AFC left, but to make the playoffs, and you was talking about starting your backup.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: You make it seen?
Speaker 1: So let me you question if Lamar Jackson is healthy, why was he starting in Green Bay?
Speaker 3: He wasn't healthy there, you don't that's my point. Well, he's gonna be healthy this week?
Speaker 2: What's how are you so sure?
Speaker 3: What do you mean how I'm so sure?
Speaker 2: How are you so sure you're gonna be healthy? Who said that?
Speaker 3: You a doctor?
Speaker 1: Last I check? You're not Leanne Carroll. I know Leanne Curle, the team doctor.
Speaker 4: But I can tell you it is. I guarantee you be healthy that Betty play. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Oh Joe, all I'm saying is is that he needs to be one hundred percent or as close as possible, because if he's not, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Who's one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: And we can't.
Speaker 2: Snoop Huntley?
Speaker 3: Nobody on And if you.
Speaker 4: Heard me, nobody is one hundred.
Speaker 3: So Snoop Huntley.
Speaker 4: So if that's the case, they might just let Lamar Jackson go since you believe in Snoop.
Speaker 3: If you believe in so much to.
Speaker 4: Cat no no, if you believe in Snoop Huntley that much, they might as well let Lamar Jackson go.
Speaker 3: If you believe he should be in the quarterback in the future.
Speaker 4: If that's the case, Nah, I ain't Nobody said that.
Speaker 3: You ain't making no sense. See, you couldn't be no GM. You couldn't be no head.
Speaker 2: I could you know what.
Speaker 4: All them all them coaching jobs that I said you need to be, you can't be no coaching off off of that.
Speaker 1: First of all, First of all, you couldn't be a gym because anybody from PARTA, anybody from don't get one hundred million dollar contract, no matter what position they play. You not gonna criticize any WHI receiver.
Speaker 4: So that's first and Foremal I've been Hey, hold on, I've been very critical.
Speaker 3: Now, oh I've been very critical. I have got way better than that. Oh no, you oh hell, you know what you acting like?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: This remind me of what when Jerry Jones said we're gonna be all right, We're gonna be better without Michael Parsons. That's what you sound like saying Tyler Hunley needs to start for the goddamn Ravens.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be fining.
Speaker 4: That's the way that gives our best chance to win the game against the God.
Speaker 1: I believe, I believe a healthily Huntley will be more effect effective than a so so Lamar Jackson. If Lamar Jackson, we're not even having a conversation, but the mere fact, the mirror fact.
Speaker 2: That he was out o Jo he oh Joe. You know you've seen him play. He's not the same. His legs aren't the same.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not saying the guys now that this is not to take away a two time MVP.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about anything like that. What we're talking.
Speaker 1: About is that he doesn't look the same the last three four weeks of the season.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: And anybody that's watching and being honest knows that Lamar Jackson doesn't look the same.
Speaker 4: A Lamar Jackson that doesn't look the same, a Lamar Jackson that doesn't look the same the past two weeks that you talked about is still better than ninety per sending the quarterbacks in this NFL quarterback quarterback over him, Like, come on, man, what are we talking about? Come on, don't don't do that. Come on now, come on that, I like, hold on, matter of fact, you're drinking.
Speaker 2: Tonight, dope.
Speaker 3: I mean you saying this ship.
Speaker 1: Sober Sober tweeted it early too.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, yeah, Hey, Hey, you knew what you you try this and you I'm being punk Tom you.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, I know as you hear me, ask he punking me?
Speaker 4: Nope, Man, come on, man, hey, but you know what, that's okay, that's okay. I mean that, that's how you feel me. You know, I'm mak him in the Ravens fan, you know, but I understand.
Speaker 2: Been getting chance.
Speaker 1: I mean your team, I mean, if i'm them, they should. They should rest Joe Burrow. Don't run no risk of getting it for what what you're playing him for?
Speaker 4: Because he wants to play. That's what people do. That's what competitors want to do. They want to play. He don't care about us not being in the playoffs. They don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, how many times y'all go miss the playoffs too?
Speaker 3: The last two years?
Speaker 1: I mean y'all have missed the playoff about three years, about three times since he been last the last two years. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about since he been there.
Speaker 4: Oh well, hell un we can't make it every god damn year. Oh yeah, we're not as fortunate as the Chiefs. We're not as fortunate as the Eagles.
Speaker 3: You know, you know we we had it. We had it down here. We'll be back next year.
Speaker 2: Oh I had it down last year.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you have two down Yere's.
Speaker 1: The Bronco is a one step closer to winning the AFC West and clinching the number one overall seed.
Speaker 2: It will win tonight.
Speaker 1: If the Chargers were to lose at the Texans, they would be the number one seed, but that remains to be seen. But the Broncos win tonight twenty to thirteen over the Kansas City Chiefs bow Knicks twenty five or thirty eight one eight two, one touchdown, one reception. He was also sacked once. They had thirty two carries above twenty eight twenty six pass attempts completion excuse me, one eight two and one touchdown. Kansas City olidacun had was thirteen or twenty two for sixty six yards. They ran the ball for eighty two yards, so barely barely less than one hundred and fifty yards. The offense, it looks like tonight OCHR the Broncos like, look, we don't believe they can move the ball up and down the field on us. Let's not do anything careless. Let's not get reckless. With the football. They were very very conservative, very very generic. Uh uh, and the play selection in which they ran, and they were able to scape a division arrival without one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL Patrick Mahomes down to starting corners. The Kansas City's defense and the starting offensive line was in shambles. But I thought they did a great job against the number one sack team in the NFL. They only gave up one sack and he did a great job of getting out of harm's way. Ocho watching this ball game, what did you like about what you saw from the Broncos And what did I mean?
Speaker 4: I didn't like the fact that they played down to the competition. I would have loved for I would have loved for Sean Payton to be a little bit more aggressive, obviously trusting bow Knicks. To me, it almost seemed with the way the play Carling was tonight, and knowing that they're down and don't have Patrick Mahomes at the helm, let's take advantage of this situation. Then take advantage of them being that don't have Patrick Mahomes, and let's put the pedal to the medal. Let's be aggressive, Let's allow bow Knicks to put up those type of stat lines he put up the past two previous weeks.
Speaker 3: And then looked like that tonight.
Speaker 4: Tonight, it looked like the Bronco played down to their competition.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what it looked like to me. I'm not sure what the problem was. At some point, they're gonna have to let bow knicks off that lead you.
Speaker 4: They gotta let him off. They gotta let him off that LEAs especially once you get to the playoffs. I know you want your defense to be able to carry you through the way, but your quarterback, your quarterback is going to have to come through for you at some point.
Speaker 3: They did win, though I got There's nothing I gonna say they did.
Speaker 2: They won.
Speaker 1: They won, but you don't accept anything, and to win, you wouldn't done the loss. And as you lost this game, you'd have been very disappointing your performance. And I love the Broncos. I don't I don't make any you know, bones about that, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. But for me right now, looking at this team over the last three weeks, I think they're closer to being one and done than they are winning a playoff game. It's too because in the playoffs, a team can grab the momentum and you'll find yourself down fourteen to seventeen points in the blink of an eye. In the blink of an eye, And I see some things that's concerning for me, and I've watched it. Look, you can't listen. If you got Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes, you can keep winning these one score games in the regular season and it'll translate into postseason because they've been there and they've done that.
Speaker 2: You're talking to a quarterback that's never.
Speaker 1: Been there and done that, and the game got out of hand last year against Buffalo, so he don't know what it's like to be in the one a nip and tuck ball game cup postseason. You think the pressure is immensing the regular season, you times that because it's it's finality. You lose that game, you're going home. See you lost last week against Jacksonville. Guess what you played Thursday night? And the playoff there is none of that. And so that's concerning to me because I see some things consistently, and sometimes it's Sean Paygne.
Speaker 2: I don't get.
Speaker 1: I don't get why all of a sudden he's a situation that moving the ball good, and then he gets the bright idea, you know what, let me let me show my genius. And he just tried something off the cup that really doesn't make a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Sense to me. The defense was the defense tonight.
Speaker 1: I thought they would get after him a little bit more than what they did. I thought they was very conservative. They didn't bring pressure, Ojo. They just played a lot of bass defense and just sioped back.
Speaker 3: They could know what they knew. They had nothing to worry about. Patrick Mahone wasn't there, so we know what. It's really no need to do that.
Speaker 4: And obviously the backup quarterback, the backup quarterback a little old ducon. Yeah yeah, he got legs. Huh, he got legs. Now, you bring pressure if you want to. When he come by that backside on you can hurt you. So I mean, I mean what they did, they had a great game playing defensively.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind me asking, Ojo, when people attacked the Raven, when people attacked or Josh Allen, what did they do they sit back there and play or do they got damn pressure? Bright, because I wouldn't make it this Sion right now, you.
Speaker 4: Want to speed it up, you want to speed it out. Okay, I'm with you when you're right. But they didn't see him as a threat. They didn't see him at a threat, which is why they which is why they played the game, played the game the way they did. Yeah, we're good. We can sit back here. We can sit back here and just play ball. I ain't gotta do nothing extra, I gotta do nothing exotic. I'm just calling a defense, y'all. Boy, do what y'all do?
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I just think the last thing is, I'm not so sure that last played the Hollywood Brown. Look, he couldn't set his feet. The ball sailed on him and got a little high. But for it to come down to a throw at the end of the game, and when you're down, they're down their starting quarterback, the MVP quarterback, they're down that offensive line, they're down too starting corners. And all you can muster was twenty points. And I understand it's a rivalry game. I understand it's on the road, but they're a chance. You don't get home field and you're on the road, So then what and every team that your face is better than Kansas City is right? Now, every team, whether it's the Texans, whether it's the Chargers, whether it's the Jags, whether it's the Patriots, I don't care who you're going to face come postseason. Everybody, because of their quarterback situation and because of their defense is banged up and their offensive line is banged up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just want, I just want.
Speaker 1: The thing that I know is that when you're playing your best football heading into the playoffs, that normally bodes well for you come plus season.
Speaker 2: Definitely you want to be hitting on yall.
Speaker 4: Obviously, it takes for the goddamn head coach to have goddamn trusting confidence in this quarterback to be able to make the right decision.
Speaker 3: With the ball. And that opens up the playbook.
Speaker 4: That opens up the playbook, and we can tell those who watch the game and those who play the game, they can tell when the head coach trusting his quarterback by the goddamn play calling.
Speaker 3: You drinking over there, huh?
Speaker 4: Usually by cool? I got a little cooler. That's a cooler. Hey, where you got a little bited cooler from where.
Speaker 2: That watty got? No big.
Speaker 3: I don't want one. Never seen no cooler that god damn small.
Speaker 2: But I ain't never seen nothing but small either. But it's for Christmas. Mm hmm. That cool refreshing drink.
Speaker 3: Okay, what kind of what kind of drinks? What you're drinking in? Now? That that what?
Speaker 1: What? You krimbler? He krimmer. You you drink? I mean you drink, I mean you have.
Speaker 3: So hey, I know what it is. That's a little egg nog in now.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Ain't no, no, ain't no egg ain't no eggs.
Speaker 1: A little something, little something look, okay, okay, let me show y'all a little cocote working on.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh you got, you got something new coming.
Speaker 2: Out, little cacotion. You don't pull a little something in there? Okay, oh you got?
Speaker 3: Oh what's the chaser? What's the chaser?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I don't drink, but I know about the chaser. What you use as your chaser? A little ginger rele okay, so ginger rele and little portier.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, you know what you.
Speaker 3: Need to do, and you need a I know it's crivins.
Speaker 4: So you you might want to pop one of them, part one of them sparks.
Speaker 1: Huh man o, Joe, I'll be like Superman there in the bit.
Speaker 2: I kn't.
Speaker 1: I can't eve laid out of the stomach in the bed if I pop watermel The last thing I want to do is Superman.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got that. You got that.
Speaker 4: You got to go out the new year. You got to go out the right way. Now, we only got a few days, oh.
Speaker 2: The new year?
Speaker 1: Oh, I about like eat the new year? All be twenty six? You know what I'm saying. My probation officer said, I've been doing good. He said, I ain't been.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't went too far he said at that time with oh Joe. He said, that was pretty funny. But but but other than that, shah, you think good. So we're gonna we might have to move your date up a little bit. I said, Okay, I stually appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can move it up. We can, Dad, we get damn, we got damned, So move it up. Listen, we only got by how many days left in the new year?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: The day that dwelling We're good, you might will start, you might will warm it up right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we only got six Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it was it's a quick I'm not making excuses, but it's a fan turnaround. First of all, this Christmas, you just played Sunday, your little sore. A lot of people probably want to you know, want to be with their family and you know, got kids and want to open present, especially if you're the road team. You're the road team and you're playing the last game of the evening.
Speaker 2: So not only.
Speaker 1: Because like at least the Cowboys or Detroit, they're gonna get back in time in order to do something. Man, the Broncos not gonna get back to Well, it's two hours different from the time, so it's one hour difference. So at seven they might get back now. So hour you leave the stadium of the hour, take your hour to take off. It'll take you about an hour and a half to get there. So it's gonna be probably about midnight, maybe one o'clock if everything, if everything goes according to playing. But uh, look it's tough playing Divisions game. Kansas City is not an easy place to play. But you couldn't ask for better conditions. You could not have asked for better conditions this time. We you're for Kansas City. Nobody had on sleeves, nobody because it was it.
Speaker 3: Was so warm.
Speaker 2: You like, damn, I'm like Damn.
Speaker 1: I remember going to Kansas City in December and I ain't get no weather like that. Hell, I've remember going in November and not getting weather like that. So the weather was perfect. But a part of me can't understand what Sean Payton was thinking. He was like, look this team. Unless we do something crazy, we give him a pick six, we give them a Scooper score, and that's how they scored. If we don't, if we don't turn the ball over, they can't beat us. So if we make them run the field, uh, if we excuse me, if we make them go the length of the field and not give them short fields, don't give them pick sixty, don't give them Scooper scores. Don't do what Detroit did. They saw what Detroit did earlier. Oh, Joe, six turnovers. That's how you get beat That's how you get eliminated from the plow the playoffs. We saw this with Detroit last year against Washington in the division round.
Speaker 2: They had five turnovers. Jerry Golf, Jerry Golf had to day.
Speaker 1: He I mean he he he uh.
Speaker 2: He missed the fans today.
Speaker 1: But the Broncos look bow knicks twenty six and thirty one touchdown, one interception, nothing to write home about. There was nothing really the right home about. I kind of feel bad for the fans that stayed up and kind of watched this game because what they were hoping for. I thought Courtland Sudden had a couple of plays on his hand that he let me get away from him. He look that first one. You're a pro Bowl receiver, you probably should come down. But that's okay. I'm gonna forgive that one. But that down, no, No, the first one on third down that he told out both nicks stepped up in the pocket. I kind of forgive that one because he tried, he dolled for it, and he didn't get a chance to bring it in.
Speaker 2: So what in the problem?
Speaker 1: Says, By the time he got that, it hit the ground and popped out. But that tout it down. You gotta have that, Yeah, you gotta you definitely you gotta have that because you give away.
Speaker 3: Dragged the crossing right that got up. Yes, yes, both put some heat on that one bush Yeah, yes, Okay.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to he's gonna have to learn some touch, ojo everything everything. You can't be throwing through a hurricane. Have some touch, have some touch. But look, I mean, Kensa City couldn't have any more worse looking with they had. Your starter gets hurt, your backup gets hurt. Uh, you're down your two starting corners, you're down your right tackles.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if Tree, I don't know if Trey Smith played. So probably the only really started that's in there. It's probably your left guard and your center. But they battled. They'll be back next year. The Broncos. Uh, I'm sure. Sean Page like, hey, we won the ball game. It was a short week. Congratulations. Now we get you know, you get some time off. Tomorrow's Friday, so you probably get Friday. They probably get the rest of the week off. For Joe, probably get Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I see, you guys might listen.
Speaker 2: You might as well.
Speaker 3: You might as well.
Speaker 4: Look we in week seventeen, Week seventeen. Huh yeah, man, you know everybody's in rhythm. Allowed them boys the rest up, recover, spend time with the families, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean we just played Sunday.
Speaker 4: We came right to return, right around, turned right back around and played Thursday. I mean we played Thursday, didn't turn right back around and played Sunday. Y'all go ahead, y'all get ahead and chill for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Their one win away. Look, the Broncos inch closer. All they need now is for the Chargers to lose. If the Chargers don't lose, the Chargers play the Broncos the final game of the final regular season game.
Speaker 2: Oh joe.
Speaker 1: If the Chargers beat the Broncos and beat the Houston Texans, they win the NF the AFC with And they're trying to Look, they're trying to do everything they can to hold on to that number one seed because New England. New England's in position to get it and and Jacksonville is in position to get the number one seed. So this is a very important This is a very important game for the Broncos. We'll see what happens this weekend. They get an opportunity to sit back and relax and says, Okay, we've already taken care of our business. Let's see what happens this weekend, and they'll know what they're definitely what they need to do come weekend and next weekend and see if they can clinch that number one seed and the AFC West Division title.
Speaker 2: But so the Broncos are thirteen and three.
Speaker 1: Oh show, the New England Pages are twelve and three, Jacksonville's eleven and four, the Steelers are nine and six. That is your division leaders as we currently speak. The Chargers are eleven and four, Buffalo is eleven and four, and the Houston Texas are ten and five. So that's those are your wild cards as we currently speak.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Obviously the number one seed, the one seed, two seed, three seeds, all that can fluctuate. That can fluctuate. But as we sit right now, the Broncos are the number one seed at thirteen and three, the Patriots are the number two seed at twelve and three, Jacksonville the number three seed at eleven and four, and the Pittsburgh Steelers are round out the top the division winners, division leaders at nine and six. So there's gonna be a lot of people scoreboard watching on Sunday. Oh you know how it goes like, oh, okay, we're here, let's see what they.
Speaker 3: Do the scoreboard. The whole game.
Speaker 1: You gonna be cheered. You gonna be cheering for teams that you normally hate. Like I don't know why I got a cheer for you guys, but.
Speaker 4: Come on, you hate you hate being in that position where you have to rely on someone else for your destiny.
Speaker 3: That's one of the worst feelings in the world.
Speaker 1: Bright The Lions playoff chances ended with a twenty three ten lost to the Vice Sorry. The Lions ended the season with the fifth best odds to make the playoffs, but now drop four of the past five.
Speaker 2: Golf was sacked five times.
Speaker 1: The Vikings defense first forced five turnals by him, two innocently three fumbles. Again, Golf had remember in the divisional game against the Washingtonians, he had five, he had five today and Jamier Gibbs fumbling.
Speaker 2: Uh so they had six turnovers entering tonight. Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: They only had turned the ball over eight season, the fewest in the NFL. With the loss, Detroit has now lost more than the previous two seasons combined. And Dan Campbell won't run away from retooling the roster in the off season wherever it's necessary. But they I think we need to talk about something. We need to have a real conversation. Who started calling the players who took over the play calling on Joe camel Ain't nobody want to talk about that because they won the first time he took over, everybody will talk about whoa Yeah, Okay, okay, let's let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Look good, young.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to when it comes to the play calling, I'm trying to talk about the running game. What happened to the guy damn running game at Jamiir Gibb was on fire week the week I'm back to back weeks, he was putting up crazy numbers, hitting his head.
Speaker 3: Off the gold pulls from from way out there in the field. Then all of a sudden, on.
Speaker 4: The past what four five weeks, the running game has been a businessmal. It's somewhat disappeared. I'm not sure what's going on with the goddamn offensive line. What the hell is ron with the goddamn center. He forgot how to snap the goddamn ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your left tackle you got skipped for uh playing at low tackle when really he's a swing He's a swing lineman.
Speaker 2: He comes in on Joe.
Speaker 1: He always rubbed himself, letting the officials know that he's ineligible.
Speaker 2: He's not a guy.
Speaker 1: No. Unfortunately, oh Joe, when they suld he's your best officer lineman.
Speaker 2: He might have to. You might have to kick him to the left.
Speaker 3: You got to.
Speaker 2: You wasted him on the right sine.
Speaker 3: You have to listen. He's a Swiss Army knife ONNK. He can do just about.
Speaker 4: He can play right guard, right tackle, left left guard, left tackle.
Speaker 3: He can do it all. He's that good at what he does.
Speaker 4: And the fact that a goddamn bro brought was nine for sixteen for fifty one fifty one yards. Nine for sixteen for fifty one yards. This ain't this, ain't Pop Warner. This is NFL game.
Speaker 1: This is a chat.
Speaker 3: This is an NFL game. The stats for a starting quarterback.
Speaker 4: He's a backup, but he was starting tonight in a real game, in a real game where you got one of the top three receivers in the NFL on your team in Justin Jefferson. Huh, with another great duo right alongside him in Jordan Addison. Like, is the quarterback play that bad? Is there a development problem when it comes to quarterbacks in the NFL for you to have one of the I'm talk about with your eyes.
Speaker 3: Closed, I can get the ball to goddamn Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about? He got to be frustrated. I know a lot of people be like, oh, he not like that, he's not into drama. Oh he's not a diva.
Speaker 3: The hell you say?
Speaker 4: May y'all better wake up man the man. The man wants to produce. He wants to be able to, you know, help his team win. Justin Jefferson had Foe catches for thirty hoars. He can catch four balls for thirty yards walking to his car with me.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, well that that that's not his fault. That's the organization fault. Everybody don't know how to build a team.
Speaker 4: The quarterback carousels the inconsistent act quarterback with the starter, the starter who continues to keep getting hurt. There's always something else, something else going wrong with him, with hell or The more and more the season goes on, the more they should be kicking themselves about letting Sam Donald walk out.
Speaker 3: That almost curse, but ain't gonna curse.
Speaker 2: They should.
Speaker 3: They should be kicking the boy, letting Sam Donald walk out the goddamn though.
Speaker 1: They absolutely should, don't. Joe and being cheap, I mean, think about what they paid it. I think Seat paid him thirty million dollars, maybe thirty three million dollars a year games.
Speaker 2: Some incentives can bump it up to thirty five forty.
Speaker 1: The guy run fourteen games for you last year, So you gonna go with an unproven guy, and I look, I get it. We took JJ McCarthy. I had my concerns about McCarthy because they are a running team. Now, the likelihood of you coming into the NFL, you're gonna have to throw your way to a championship. You're not running your way to a championship. Look at all the running quarterbacks. Name me one that's won the championship running the football. Steve Young had to figure out how to throw it from the pocket. My my guy number seven had to throw it from the pocket. Lamar Jackson's won the MVPs because he's gotten better throwing from the pocket. You've got to throw from the pocket, and so it can it set up. I'm like, hold on, y'all taking a guy in his high and all he did was basically turn around and hand the ball off the Charpio and Carmon and y'all think that's the guy that's gonna take When y'all got Jella and y'all got all these high powered weapons, and y'all feel comfortable with that. Okay, y'all know more than me. Y'all's got it more than I did. Okay, I get it. But he stayed, he he got injured, He missed his entire year. How many times been nicked this year and had to sit out? There's a real current theme. Now your backup, Carson Wentz. He got hurt. No, hey, no surprise there. He's always getting hurt. And now you got a guy that's kind of bounced around, and I don't know what you expected to get out of nine to sixteen for fifty one yards.
Speaker 2: He was sacked seven times.
Speaker 1: But if look, I think it's only fair that Dan cam Will gets some criticism because we applaud him when he goes court on fourth down. We applaud him for having this team ready to play. All I know is this Brian Floyd is going to be getting some serious consideration because look at the job that he's done against the Detroit Lions and back to back week. Now, imagine if you had a quarterback we back it up that that could get backed up by that defense. Yeah, you got a Dallas Turner, you got Van Ginkel. Oh, that defense is Lejit Harrison Smith is still playing at the top of this game. Absolutely, Murphy Jr. Just imagine if you had an offense that can put them in a that could put you in a deficit more times than not, instead of you playing from a deficit because they know, look guys, we fall behind. Man, there's a good chat. We lose and we a got an offense that can go get more.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it, when you think about it, they got the offense. They just missing one piece. They missing the centerpiece. They missing the most important piece. They missing the one that makes the most money for a goddamn reason.
Speaker 3: The quarterback. Yes, that's all, that's all. That's all they're missing.
Speaker 4: That's why you understand quarterbacks don't come around that often.
Speaker 3: They're very hard. They're very, very extremely hard to find.
Speaker 4: For those in the chat that have been watching the game of football for a very long time, you understand by watching and understanding maybe your team might not have a quarterback and haven't had one for years, you understand.
Speaker 3: How hard they are to come by.
Speaker 4: So when you get one and you get a small sumbitize of what he can do. With Sam Donald Shorty last year, you don't let him walk out the door because you just because you drafted somebody in with a ten pick in the first.
Speaker 2: Round, not at that price.
Speaker 1: So Joe, not at the price that Now, if you had to pay him fifty different, that's different. That's different. Oh Joe, you got him for thirty million and plus a couple of incentives. Okay, you take us back to you win the division, we'll give you another million dollars. You make the Pro Bowl, I give you another million dollars. You play sixty five seventy percent of the snaps, I give you another million dollars. I'll incentivize it so he can get the forty million. So he feels good about himself. Obviously, he like man, I won fourteen games last year. The team is back. I still got Jedal, I still got Adison, I got Hokinson, I got Jones in the backfield. I'm good the offensive lize a little beat up there we coming and going, but hey, I'm good with that. Played behind it last year. I can do it again this year. I don't I don't know what they were thinking. Quarterbacks don't grow on trees. Not good ones. No, it looks ojo grass. I mean you can find vines and stuff and glutzu they spread like wow, I find it, but really quality stuff you don't find often.
Speaker 2: And when you get a quarterback and you've seen his.
Speaker 1: Body of work, so you know his study habits, you know his practice habit, you know how he performs in game situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know what more you need.
Speaker 1: You don't know what JJ McCarthy habits are come game time because he hasn't been in one, not a real game. Okay, his study habits, he heard, what else can he do? I think they dropped the ball on this Ojo. Considering what's in that division. You look at what's in that division. Caleb Williams not going anywhere, Jordan Love's not going anywhere. Jared Goff has another three four years not going anywhere. You're behind your defense rivals, all of them. But where you lack, here's your quarterback. That's the most important thing. So that that's what needs to be matter, right, Oh yo, end this game. Jetta pass random offs eight thy three hundred and seventy five yards for the most receiving yards by a player in his first six NFL seasons. Well, he gonna probably be upstairs, say hey, man, I need y'all to go get me a quarterback because he could have passed it because I'm struggling. Oh yo, this man struggle. Let me come on that.
Speaker 2: O yo.
Speaker 1: Seventeen games, seventeen a receiver getting the thousand yards. It ain't nothing. That's basically oh j ohcha, that's basically sixty two yards a game. And I'm paying thirty five million for sixty two yards a game.
Speaker 2: Oh yo. No, And that's not his fault.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing he could do about that because he can't throw it to his damnself. You're right, because but you know what's gonna oh yo, you know what it is? Hey g hey man, you know a w I know it's not all your fault. Ain't none of what you be all my fault ain't.
Speaker 3: None of you know, you know the game.
Speaker 4: And then listen what I do like about what I like about Jetta's Jetty. He killed class, He pure class. You know, he said all the right things.
Speaker 3: You put that camera in front of and be asking him right question. He gonna give you what you want. He gonna give you everything you want. But I know how you really feel. You can tell it in menerism. You can tell about how you walk. You can see it in his eyes, you know. But but he hold him back.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping management does their due diligence and addressing the situation and getting young buller quarterback because he's on a historic run. He's on a historic run and gonna go down to one of the best they ever played. His mother almost cursed again. You're gonna go down as one of the best they ever played this game and accomplished stuff in such a short amount of time that not.
Speaker 3: Very many have done before.
Speaker 4: And him not having a quarterback, an adequate quarterback is hurting.
Speaker 5: It's hurting.
Speaker 1: It absolutely is hurting him, Ojo. And the thing is, like you said, there was his historic numbers, and you look at what he man, this man miss Dawn there half a season, came back and got over a thousand yard and made the Pro Bowl. Now he says, I played a full season, and you mean to tell me I got this struggle. I got to go into the last game to get a thousand yards, and y'all ask put up his numbers. What does he have right now? They might have to force feed him to get a thousand o't Joe, you might win out. You got you are you muted?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I mean hold on, I thought he was at a thousand already.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Uh, hold on that far behind he gonna need he need to go in the next week and go crazy. Nah, he don't need to go crazy. He got nine forty seven. He's fifty three yards shot. He had forty tonight. So it's not out of the rail.
Speaker 4: But po okay, Joe, is JJ McCarthy coming back next week?
Speaker 3: If JJ McCarthy coming back.
Speaker 2: No, he fractured. He fractured the bone in the throwing hand.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. Nigga, wrap that bitch up.
Speaker 4: Come on back, hey, come on, come on man like I mean, well brossmer, I mean, listen, fifty yards they can get they can get it fifty He got to get that thousand yards.
Speaker 3: He has to tea. He has to do that thousand yards. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the Vikers organization, the play caller, head coach, they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna make sure he does get it.
Speaker 4: To keep that historic pace and what he's done since he ended the NFL, keep it going. And I have one question I want to ask you about the Detroit Lions chat. You guys, chat you guys to chime into. Do we give Dan Campbell any kind of grace? Do we give him some grace? I know, we love his bravado. We love the fact that he's very confident in his players, his team, especially offensive, because he's one of the few coaches, regardless of analytics, regardless what anybody says, he always goes for it on four down. But do we give him any grace even though this is a fail season, right because of the injuries he's had on defense this year.
Speaker 1: No, they had those injuries last year and it still did it. I mean, you kick, do you take the points early? And last week you're kicking up, You're kicking the ball to win the game in Pittsburgh that gets Pittsburgh at home. His play calling have left something that be I mean, let's let's just call it what it is. I mean, he took over the play calling. And since he's taken over the play calling, they've lost for the last five games.
Speaker 2: Because we show gave him credit.
Speaker 1: We show lauded him when they won and he started to call it take it over the plays and he let it be known that he was taking over the play calling. So no, we don't We don't do no excuses here. Uh Aiden Hutchison is Ben Aiden Hutchison. Jack Campbell was all over the field today. Uh Muhamad doing what Muhammad does all over the field today. The defense didn't play bad, bro, It's hard to overcome six over.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right, and please tell me listen, I hate to go back. I want to talk about and play with uh with Hutchison. Please tell me you saw him to do that that step spin.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you had any doubt, if it's if it's that that Labe was healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and quick, Hey, that was night. That was nice.
Speaker 4: And he got a nice little bag on He got a nice little tool box on him. Nice little box mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And then he got Muhammad on the other side. Mohammed flushing one side. Ay, it's like it's like a hunting you know, the pointers go in there and flush them the game out. I picked him off. Okay, you flush him to the left, I got him. You flush him to the right, I got it. We worked with that. Hey, y'all, collapp the pocket inside so he can't step up. He gotta come he gotta come up. Look here, Oh Joe, I'm flump all the holes he gotta come out of one of these two holes. Now, I'm hey, I got mohammed plugging one and I got some plug in the other. He got nowhere to go. Look, he got the most yard for the first six years. I don't know. I don't know how much of them will have it because Chase right behind him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Those two are gonna be neck and neck throughout their entire career.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Chase gonna pass it because Chase got a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long Chase going to have if he wants to stay in whatever, that's a that's a discussion for another day. But as long as he has him, he has a decided thing.
Speaker 4: You got to be cared. You got to be careful because look what you just said, he has a quarterback. Now, there's only so many teams now that have quarterbacks of that magnitude where you can leave one team and go to the next, and that that that production continues to remain the same.
Speaker 1: It ain't that easy, right And you see, think about it, Look at what yeah had you say whatever you want to say, But first, cousin, you protect him.
Speaker 3: He picked you apart surgical.
Speaker 1: And last year he get he get he had no drop off because Sam Donald came in and played extremely well, so he had no drop off from cousins to Donald.
Speaker 2: And then he.
Speaker 1: Gets JJ McCarthy, he gets Wins, and he gets Bozimar and you see a particular precipitous drop.
Speaker 3: That's that's so it hurts me, and I'm just watching.
Speaker 1: It hurts me too. But I don't really know what. I don't really know what. I don't really know what else we can do, Ojoe, I don't know what else we can do. Just hope keep his head up, because you look, we've both been in situations like that, you more so than me, being a wide receiver and having a level of expectation and playing to a certain standard. And then, because people don't really care about the quarterback situation now, all they want to see they see o Cho Sek on the back of that jersey eighty five? Why don't see no dancing? Why don't see no some I'm right on the sideline. Why I don't see no? I don't see no. I don't see no jokes anymore. I don't see no antiques. I don't see none of that.
Speaker 2: What's going on? You see what's going on.
Speaker 3: I remember them days.
Speaker 1: The Raiders are in position to drop to have the track the top draft pick. Oh Joe after thirty nine, thirty nine, thirty four ten lost to the Giants Vegas two and fourteen will secure the top pick. With the lost neck next week to Kansas City and quarterback Gino Smith is unlikely to play because of a high ankle spring he wasn't playing anyway.
Speaker 2: The Raiders scared.
Speaker 1: Reached ten games, which is the longest, which matches the longest season streak and for the fifth longest enfranchised history.
Speaker 2: They look bad. They bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I don't really know what y'all want me to say about it, but they bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, what the Raiders is gonna do? I'm just curious, what do you do at this point? What does Mark Davis do?
Speaker 3: At this point? What does Pete Carroll do? At this point?
Speaker 2: They need to move in and they didn't even move on.
Speaker 1: Move on, Joe, I mean Gino was twenty eight or twenty, Kenny Pickott was two or two, so twenty two or thirty one hundred and sixty eight yards, one touchdown, two interceptions, asking gent sixteen for sixty They had twenty carries for six sixty three yards, so basically three yards three point three yards of carry.
Speaker 2: They're just bad. They're just bad, Old Joe.
Speaker 3: And he sounds so disappointed.
Speaker 1: It is, Oh Joe, I mean, I mean Jakoby Myers. Look, I mean he's a competent receiver. I mean Myers played well for New England.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely absolutely he was.
Speaker 1: I thought he played well for the Raiders. They just now he's found new life. He made a huge ass catch today. It was third and eleven and Trevor Lawrence was under heavy pressure. He threw it, caught it for Chen and they ended up going for it on fourth down and running basically running out the clock and guy came in through a hell of Mary the mzel that got picked. But man, the Raiders just Jackson Dark was twenty two or thirty two oh seven, no touchdowns nor the sception Tyrone Tracy fourteen for sixty two, Dark kninth forty eight. Devin Singletary had eight for forty five thirty five attempts, one hundred and fifty five yards, three touchdowns, two of those by Jackson Dark, Wandlle Robinson eleven for a buck thirteen one. Damn hell, Raiders just bad. Let's let's move on. We don't even talk about them no more.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm just what do you do? I mean, what do you? I mean, Chad?
Speaker 4: Maybe Chad, maybe y'all, maybe y'all have an explanation?
Speaker 3: What did the Raiders go? What do you do?
Speaker 4: If you were Mark Davis? Just I just want to see in the chat. I'm just curious because I'm stuck.
Speaker 3: I'm at a loss for words.
Speaker 4: I can't even think of what they needed to do to become better. I don't even know what position start, O joe.
Speaker 1: They't got no receivers. Your best players are tight end. You're the quarterback, You the offensive line. You need defensive players to go along with Max Crosby. If you're going to keep it, damn trade that number one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a quarterback in the draft that you like, but you gotta be but you gotta build. I mean, that's a They're bad. They're just bad, O Joe.
Speaker 2: They are. They're just bad.
Speaker 3: So Dylas Shuk bad news, Bears bad.
Speaker 1: Yep, Tyler Shuk rather than the Saints with a big second half to beat the Titans by the score of thirty four to twenty six. New Orleans may have just found their quarterback on Joe Tyler Chuck Is playing for the first year quarterback first year head coach Kevin Moore. The rookie improved the five and three as a starter, helping the Saints go see sis and ten win their fourth straight. He outplayed number one pick overall Pick cam Ward in the NFL's third game between starting rookie quarterbacks this season. Shook twenty two of twenty seven our career best three hundred and thirty three yards, two touchdowns and a court at.
Speaker 2: A passer rating of one forty two point seven.
Speaker 1: Chrys Olavee eight for buck nineteen in the tub, Juwan Johnson four for ninety five, Dante Pettis three for fifty three. Cam Ward was twenty one of forty two fifty one two touchdowns knowing exceptions. Tony Poler had eighteen for eighty five, Kongou three for fifty five with a touchdown, Dyke had, Dicky Is the Dkey d I k E four for fifty five. Van Jefferson had three for forty six. Jeffery Simmons had another Saco show Yeah oh, Joe I told you. I mean, look, we beat the kid up. Because I've tried to say Sean and it's like pronounced Shook. I'm like, man, this guy here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he balled.
Speaker 2: Huh he balling?
Speaker 3: He I think was It was the last week we were talking about the Saints and I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought, I thought, yeah, what if?
Speaker 2: What if? What if he's the guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't know. I didn't know, and you know, Saints fans got on my head. But oh, we've seen enough. You know, he's the he's the future. I'm I'm assuming maybe maybe everybody likes him, maybe maybe he's the future. But I remember, you know, it was some of a merry go round a quarterback carousel. It was Spencer Rattler, then it was him, and I'm not I'm not sure if they went back to Spencer. It might have been, might have been because of the injury or whatever. But then Shook came back, you know, and since he's come back, he is not relinquished that starting spot.
Speaker 2: Is not going to relinquish it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim Jordan had another sat Chase Young took the ball out ray to touch that year. I saw that he's starting to look like the number two overall draft pick.
Speaker 1: This is what they envisioned. I mean, obviously, Washington, he was defensive Rookie of the Year. Goes to the Pro Bowl. He tears his knee. He's not the same player.
Speaker 2: Bounce.
Speaker 1: Goes to San France. He plays okay, but he wasn't great there. He's found a home here in New Orleans, and he's looked he looks like the number two overall pick. Sometimes you look at him, your questions more like, damn son, you that big, that strong, that fast? You got to you got to give me a little bit more effort than that. But I love the way he's bounced back this year. I love the way he's paid a play. Excuse me, but Tyler Shuk has played extremely well. Ohoe Kellen more than another guy can dial it up. Oho, he can dial it up. Matter of fact, that might be that might be a reason why they look the way they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, absolutely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: The Saints six and ten for twenty six victory over the Titans. All right, guys, we're gonna get you out of We're gonna get you here out of We gonna get you, get you out of here. After this it's been a long day. It's been a long day. Time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and a damn man.
Speaker 3: We just started.
Speaker 1: Kevin Norw with JR. Oh, Joe, I think you'll be good at being a comedian. You'll be great at coming up with jokes. Do you have a joke for us tonight?
Speaker 3: Hey, give me two minutes. Let me think.
Speaker 4: Let me think of some good because my last three jokes have been phenomenal.
Speaker 3: They been really good. So I can't give you a dug.
Speaker 2: Just just just let me.
Speaker 3: Let me, let me think of something real good. Let me think of some good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come back, bell o g almost now almost called nine one one. The way the Eagles d line harassed the Bills tonight, they did to put it in there, put a josh All lend the duress. It was that one turnover, O Joe, I don't know what he was thinking. I mean he's talking about that was a forward pass. No, bro, the boss slipped out of your hand and went way way way back and they ended up getting points out of that.
Speaker 2: And that's the one thing that he cannot do. You cannot turn the ball over. John you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's been a problem as many as Achilles hell and he and he and he somewhat stopped doing it. And tonight was one of those nights where he tried to put everything was on him on he had to, he had to put the team on his back, and he just couldn't get it done tonight.
Speaker 2: Yep uh, I'm j l y n for real.
Speaker 1: Let's go, hey, Uncle Ojo, Thank you God, thank you for support Babin Partel. Steelers absolutely holds by no call on passing ofference on Denzel war NFL had to make sure Steelers lost, so ratings will be great for next week versus the Ravens for the division man stop that that.
Speaker 2: Was no pr.
Speaker 1: The Atlanta Falcons pulls off as Shaka was a twenty four to twenty one victory over the Los Angeles Ram But it was b Jon Robinson that had himself a night and he showed you why he's going to the Pro Bowl. There's a great chance he's gonna be a first team ball pro because the way he can start stop on a dime.
Speaker 2: Hell o Jo, I thought he.
Speaker 3: Was four to four.
Speaker 2: That ain't no four and four could do win? Got it? He should have had two nights, y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then before you before you go talking about the game, I'm wanna talk about Jon real quick and how specially when I look at in NFL history, all the running backs that that that had the agility, the quickness, the ability to the jump cut, jump start, come to balance and reaccelerate. Again, I can only think of four who looked like Bjon Robinson. I think of Barry Sanders for one. I'm not saying any Barry Sanders. I'm talking about his style the way, not seeing Barry Sanders. We got Lashawn McCoy, Yes, we got Marshall Faulk, and we got Bjon. Now, for those in the chat that watch football, understand what I'm talking about. I'm not saying I'm not comparing these players at all. I'm saying the style and playing which they run the ball and the abilities that they have but they had the ball in their hands are damn theyar similar.
Speaker 1: He definitely reminds me more of LeSean McCoy. Barry was more of a two foot jump stop guy.
Speaker 2: And keep going.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at bad I mean I've never I've never seen a guy and You'll probably never see another.
Speaker 2: Guy that can do with Barry. I mean his joints.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he ain't got hip replacement and double knee and double hip replacement, O Joe, because you've.
Speaker 2: Never seen a guy that can start and stop.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about he hopped, stop with both feet, shimmy and then take off running again. He was unbelievable. But b Jon Robinson, boy boy, boy boy, you show. I mean, but he reminds you. Let me tell you why he looks like Barry, because Barry can take a five yard lost and you forget.
Speaker 2: That it was a loss.
Speaker 1: You like, man, he shook six yeah, yeah, but he lost five yard. Don't worry about that. Don't he worry about that? It's second to fifteen. I know, but you see all those guys laying on the ground, he shook them. And that's what Bijon, Bijon, I mean that thirty one yard run on Joe. Three guys had him get right what verse I think actually had him pulling him down.
Speaker 2: And how he get out of that, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But they didn't win this ball game tonight, twenty seven to twenty four. Bjon Robinson twenty two carries a buck ninety five to one score and he also had a receiving touchdown in the first quarter of the ball game, and they took an early twenty one to nothing lead, built that lead to twenty four to three.
Speaker 2: But the Rams come all the way back.
Speaker 1: They get a touchdown past to Ferguson, they get a block kick, they score a field goal, well they scored a field goal first, and then they get the touchdown to Ferguson. Then they get the block kick, and then they get the jet screen to Hookah who gets the ball into the end zone. But the foulcons go down in the field bleed the clock. Almost been a great catchup by Pooper that was unbelievable because it looked like a oh joey really until they angle with the ball actually came a loose from it looked like.
Speaker 2: The catch it did.
Speaker 5: It did poo poo poo.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, he's been making some unbelievable plays. He been making some catches, and that would have been a dope catch for him to come up with that one.
Speaker 3: But I mean, the Ram did this.
Speaker 5: To hisself one.
Speaker 4: Now, listen to the offense that we've seen play all year long, putting up thirty damn near thirty thirty five game every They just weren't clicking on They just weren't clicking tonight offensively, and Matt didn't make it any easy.
Speaker 5: He did make it ensier throwing.
Speaker 3: Helly had what uh what three picks?
Speaker 4: He had five in exceptions all season long, and he comes in tonight and he has three.
Speaker 2: Those three.
Speaker 1: And look the uh uh uh he overshot, He overshot and base the third got him runs it backboard pick. But the three by two, ohto, he passed off three and jumps to. We just talked about that last week. The guy jumped, passed off two and jump one, So we see that that is a very common thing. They're like, bro, they're not throwing you the ball. They looking to throw the ball. They're trying to get me up out of there so they can throw in behind me. I'm gonna pass that off. Let the safety worry about that.
Speaker 2: And he did.
Speaker 1: Thirty one made a great play. He had two picks tonight which were outstanding. Yeah, but you said that, o Jo. The Rams don't have anybody to blame but themselves, and it's kind of hard to like, no matter what, we're the fifth or the sixth seed. You know what I'm saying, O, Joe's not like we can't we can't win the division. We can't get a home game. So oh well, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But you never know.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, the seventh seed might make it and there so this fifth or sixth seed and you do get a home game, so you never know what could happen. But the Falcons and I told you, I said, oh Joe, the Falcons defense better than your Vegan. They better you. I say they can gay Floyd and Pierce. They can get after you. Elis I like that linebacker. I said, they can get after the people. Remember how they made josh Alla Look didn't they beat the Buffalo Bills thirty to nothing?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: And that the back in the backing is really good too. Aj Terrell, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Aj Terrell played really well. You got base the third Xavier Watts had an outstanding game. They played. They played really well today. Oh Jo, they called holding. That wasn't look I think they ended up scoring anyway.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't no holding.
Speaker 1: The libel was going down the left tackle go aheads and throws him down the nickel because Pooka made a great you know that was a long touchdown plass Day.
Speaker 2: I think they ended up scoring on that drive anyway.
Speaker 1: But this was a game, and Zaye Gonzales made a fifty one yard field goal with twenty five seconds left which turned out to beat the game, win them. The Rams will get the number five seed in the NFC if they win against Arizona, which is a home game, and the.
Speaker 2: Forty nine Ers lose to the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: If the Rams lose to the Cardinals or the forty nine Ers beat the Seahawks, the Rams would get the sixth seed. That might not be a bad idea because you get an opportunity to play the UH the Eagles. The Eagles are not as not as vaunted as they were last year. Oh Joe, they're not clicking on all similar uh seventeen total yards in the second half. I think Jalen Hurts had two yards in the second I don't think he completed the pass in the second half.
Speaker 2: Looked at him. I don't think he completed the pass in the second half, don't jo.
Speaker 4: I think I think that would be a good matchup, especially in favor of the Rams. The Rams being able to score it well, but the back it would be a good thing because the Eagles defense, the Eagles will show Yes, now what what portion of what part of the Eagles offense? So we're going to get that game? Are they going to give us a portion of their office that we just saw this previous weekend? Then they going home, They going home early.
Speaker 1: Well, Davonte will be back. You forgot Davonte being gone the last two games, and he looked good. I mean he was warming up on the field. They kept him down. Yeah, so there's a chance that they keep him. They keep him out one more time in get him in another week. So I'm assuming that when he gets back. Now the thing is, oh Joe, you know, hamstrings. They like warm weather. They don't really like the cold. You're going outside in Philly's and maybe that storm that hit the Northeast, hit New York and Philly in upstairs, you know all that area. Maybe that's blown over by that time, by the time they get there. It wasn't two in two weeks. Maybe that storm is gone and another one won't blow back in. But uh, yeah, I thought the Falcons played really good that they cousins didn't.
Speaker 2: Have to do a whole lot.
Speaker 1: He was thirteen to twenty one, twenty six, one touchdown but Bjon Robinson. They had thirty three carries to nineteen and a touchdown and the one touchdown to b Jon Robinson. But Bijon was sensational to day that. I mean, what can you saying. I'm glad people get an opportunity to see him because he's been a couple of national televised games. But you get an opportunity to see one of the better backs in the league, and you see how he can catch the ball, he can run it, and you know, if I'm teams but I'm scary, I'm afraid o't Joe that he might slip because I really want to blitz him and make him stay and blocked.
Speaker 2: But just my look, I bless him and he slip out the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of the few players you don't want to see in space.
Speaker 5: No space, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: So obviously, Kiren Williams ran the ball. He had thirteen carries for ninety two yards. Didn't have nearly enough. They had twenty rushes one to fifteen, but because they fell behind by so much, it kind of neutralized the running game. They went back to it, but not nearly as enough as Sean McVay would like to call the running game because he likes to do a lot of play action off of the running game all Lah Kyle Shanahan in the San Francisco forty nine ers, they do a lot even when they go in motion and they insert the wide receivers. A lot of times those wide receivers looking to run cross the routes or they're looking to run sail routes. And because you see most times when people motion the the wide receiver in and he leads up inside it like oh, here come the run block, but they'll fake it and then all of a sudden he'll go to the far across or he'll go to the seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they didn't get an opportunity to do a lot of that tonight because they fell behind by so much. They turned the ball over. Atlanta capitalize on it. But uh, I am so glad to fi because one because this thing would have been real. Mister Blank would have been very disappointed with Ryan.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's unfortunate obviously that the head coach is responsible for losses like that, when when the onus is on the players.
Speaker 5: You know, all the coaches can do is they can coach, they.
Speaker 4: Can go through the exit and those they can get a game plan, they can give the scheme, they can tell you what we need to do, you know, and and it's up to you.
Speaker 5: It's up to you to execute it.
Speaker 4: And when mistakes are made on the field, it's sad that you know, the responsibility is on the coach when it's actually the player.
Speaker 5: That makes that makes those mistakes. That's the part that.
Speaker 2: Sucks, you know.
Speaker 1: They get they get They get a lot of credit when things go well, far maybe far too much credit, and when things go bad, they get too much of the blame. But at the end of the day, I try to put you in the best position as I possibly can. Now it's left up left up to you to go execute those but give their foul because they're still fighting hard. Now you look at them, like, Bro, the way y'all play, it ain't no way y'all should be under five hundred. Y'all, y'all should have been so the last weekend should have come down to you guys, and and and Carolina and Tampa for the division, not just now you guys are playing you know a want to finish out strong B eight nine. Nah, y'all too. They got they got too much talent on show you. I mean when you look at them, look at b Jon Robinson now year you look at the receivers of Mooney and Robinson and counterparts Drake London, David Seals, the fifth uh stepped up tonight. They got too much talent on the offensive side of football, and their defense isn't bad. There is a bad they can get after the quarterback Luck Lennard Floyd. I always thought he was good. I like Piers Ellis, the linebacker's really good.
Speaker 2: They got a j. Terrell, They got good players.
Speaker 1: If if I misster blank, if I'm mister blank, I'm giving Raheem an ultimatum, make the playoffs. Say you got to go. It's really that simplow Joe Damn. Yeah, yeah, on which.
Speaker 3: When you're right on which, when you're right?
Speaker 2: This is this is right? He third year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, it's his second year in it is it third or second? Because didn't they take it?
Speaker 5: Might be a third year old j If I'm not mistaken, this is the.
Speaker 1: Second year because remember they took they took Pennick Jr. Last year, which was his first year, right, But you look at what they got. They got a j. Terrell, they got Jesse Based the third, Lennam Floyd Pierce Junior. They got some guys. Those interior guys are really good. They're not in the names like a Jeffrey Simmons, They're not a name like a Chris Jones, They're not a name like that.
Speaker 2: But they're solid players.
Speaker 1: Yeah in that division, Oh, Joe, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta make the playoffs in that division because they ain't No, ain't no hell Raisers in that division. There's some solid teams, but they're not there. There are no There are no Rams in that division. There are no Seahawks in that division. There are no forty nine ers in that division. There are no Eagles in that division. There's no Chicago or the Green Bays.
Speaker 2: In that division.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's That's one of the week of divisions in football. And I expect better than what I got this year. At some point in time, on Joe, we can't keep kicking this thing down the road and say next year and next year and next year. You got enough. He's given you enough. Now it's time to go make this thing happen.
Speaker 5: You definitely have enough to compete and compete. Definitely got enough.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be very interesting. The forty nine ers, the forty nine ers, if they beat Seattle, they're the number one seed. Seattle wins, Seattle's the one seed. Those are the only scenarios. Those are scenario.
Speaker 3: Good thing about those scenarios, either way or go.
Speaker 5: I'm in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Well, if the Bears hold on, If the Eagles win and the Bears lose, the Eagles will go to the two slot, the Bears will fall down to the three slot, and the winner of the NFC South will be in the four slot.
Speaker 2: So there's still very much There's still a lot to play for.
Speaker 1: There's still a lot on the line, and it's gonna be very very interesting to see what transpires. Uh. Who the Eagles got the Commanders? Eagles got the Commanders, The Cowboys got the just out.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to be respectful. Who the Eagles? It should be easy.
Speaker 2: Out, you know now.
Speaker 1: I remember they read the score up on them. They say, we got something for y'all. We see y'all a couple of weeks. Now what they say, Oh Joe, I don't know not that this.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: I know one thing. We can have the bottom of the offense fall out like it did last week.
Speaker 3: We can't have that.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 4: We can't about week Well anyway, you can't go into a second half of seventeen yards of offense.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna win that game.
Speaker 1: You can't, Yeah, cause you definitely want to be playing your best football going towards the playoff momentum.
Speaker 3: You need that momentum going into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree, I definitely agree with you.
Speaker 1: But the Falcons win, Uh, they get an opportunity to close out the season on a positive note if they can go, if they can beat.
Speaker 2: They got New Orleans, right, yeah, they got New Orleans. New Orleans.
Speaker 1: They hate New Orleans, hate them, and they hate New Orleans. The fans hate each other a O joe. You would think that this is Baltimore Pittsburgh, or this is the Cowboys Commanders. It used to be the uh yeah, you know, the Rocket term the Eagles Giant. You would think it was one of those Oo.
Speaker 5: It's bad.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand. And I'm just finding out about it.
Speaker 4: I'm just finding out about it, you know, trying to trying to trying to have everybody come together and have a kumbay y'all moment.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a great game.
Speaker 4: Have the Saints fans and Falcons fans sit together and enjoy the game as one man.
Speaker 3: They told me your fuck Wait a minute, and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: They weren't very hospitable when when Hurricane.
Speaker 3: Control to get either, they wasn't.
Speaker 5: They wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's don't break your hands up here. Go down to Houston, to go to Gow, go somewhere, don't come here. Yeah, I said, come on bad, y'all can resume that in a later day time. No, it's always it's been that. It's always going.
Speaker 4: You know what I would love to know. I would love to know the backstory on why the hatred is the way it is. I understand if it's you know, it's a division game. You have you you have your teams that you love, but it's a it's a it's a real hate. When I talk to all Saints face.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, don't they don't like you?
Speaker 3: God damn, what happened?
Speaker 1: I need? I need the backstory on why it really is like that. Oh Joe, do you think they could have called that? Because to me, it wasn't. Arm bar offered on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't do that now when you're hand fighting is okay. But you behind, if you're hide, you're already even in your hand fighting.
Speaker 3: That's one thing that's that's fair.
Speaker 4: You have an opportunity to make a play for the ball, but knowing that you're behind, and the only way what you can do is it's almost it's almost a betteran move too, uncle.
Speaker 3: You grab it.
Speaker 4: It is you hold one hand down the best way, the best way you can. But it's hard for the rep who's it's hard for the rep.
Speaker 1: Whose body is being blocked by the receiver to see it that. But guess who's not blocked. That back judge the side judge might not can see it, but there's a back judge up under the gold post that's far enough back there.
Speaker 2: He can see it. On you you can see it. Hell yeah, you can see.
Speaker 5: I think he blocked. I think he blocked off on.
Speaker 4: I think because you got a thing where to with the way to was going on the deep ball, the ball was over his over his uh of his.
Speaker 1: Inside outside I know it was outside shoulder.
Speaker 3: It was like I mean the ref k the ref k c's going on on the other side.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: If I'm going like this, I'm coming towards you, and I reached, he's got my left r pion. So theoretically, if the if the side judge is blocked, there's the bat judge.
Speaker 4: Right there, and you know what the side judge is he all the way down the field too. Can't he even see that? I don't even think the side judge got a visual.
Speaker 1: He should because they'd be throwing flags out of nowhere from somewhere some of somebody be having yellow flags.
Speaker 2: Let's there in the stands.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But it was great, and I'm not so.
Speaker 1: Sure, O Joe, had he caught it, because there was ten seconds on the clock, I'm not so sure, O Joe. They could have got everybody to the line and killed it to get a chance to get a ball, then get us out of timeouse already, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They was out of time out tough.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 1: They could have got down there in ten seconds them lineman.
Speaker 4: Hold on, that's another thing the NFL might need to go back. Why don't you allow people to at least get themselves set.
Speaker 2: Before you start, And now they ain't got nothing to do with me. Ticket, I'm let that rock run t the ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's unfair.
Speaker 4: You say, at least get a team opportunity to get to the ball once the referee says to the ball, then let the clock go.
Speaker 2: The clock's going regardless. See you try to get the mold college rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get Drake May just took a big lead in the MVP updated odds across all sports book. Drake May have a total of two incompletions in week seventeen. Meanwhile, Matthew Stafford threw three interceptions. Matthew Stafford now had updated he has forty two touchdowns, eight interceptions. Drake May has thirty four touchdowns eight interceptions. But he was exquisite yesterday and everybody saw it. And Matthew Stafford, everybody saw the three interceptions. So unless something and uh, I'm trying to think, who did the Jets play the Dolphins?
Speaker 2: Just played?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean the Patriots play the Dolphins play the Dolphin. Yeah, the Bills got a buy week.
Speaker 3: You know what I did too? Yesterday?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you do Yesterday when we asked about who would be the MVP, and I chose. I chose to Stafford. But what Matt Stafford is doing, he's supposed to be doing that. We've seen him that before, and you know, I want to make I want to change my pick, and not because it's a nice performance, because I look at the body of work that Drake May has put over throughout the entirety of this season and how he's put the Patriots on his back, and the reason, I mean, honestly, the sole reason why they're in contingent this year and having a chance of going to the playoffs and playing for Lombardi Trophy in absence of Tom Brady is because of him, not because Josh, not because of Josh mcdames, not because of Mike Rabel, but Drake May. Because he's the one has to make those decisions with the ball, and he's done extremely well at protecting the ball and making the most of all his opportunities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's played extremely well.
Speaker 1: But I think we can't we can't say enough about what Josh has done and Josh ability to get on that wavelength. He under the quarterback, He understands the quarterback. He always plays to his quarterback strength, we saw this where he had Tom Brady and then you saw I think, I think, no, that's Bill O'Brien there, because what you call him had already left Charlie Weiss, and I think Bill O'Brien was there. Then. Wasn't Bill O'Brien the OC in two thousand and eight when Matt Castle came.
Speaker 5: In after Tom towards knee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Bill O'Brien was there. Yeah, he was, because remember when they went to the Super Bowl and lost. Yeah, yeah, Bill O'Brien was the head coach, wasn't he? I mean the OC? Yeah, but you look at what he's been able to do with the quarter when he had Mac Jones. Mac Jones looked really really well, went to the Pro Bowl, they went to the playoffs. Then all of a sudden, No, it wasn't all of a sudden, Josh McDaniel's got the head coaching job Oakland first Oakland and instead of instead of coach Belichick hiding somebody, because look, coach Belichick always keeps, he rarely goes outside Normally, the people that he hides he hires from within. If you go back and study his history, Bill O'Brien was already on the staff, and everybody that normally that he hires is already on his staff. Rarely, rarely does he go outside. And that's why he had Matt Patricia and Joe Judge take over the OC job when he should have gone outside. If you didn't trust somebody that was already on your staff, you can't. You can't hire a special teams coach and a defensive coordinator all of a sudden to be co offensive coordinators and being a young players there, you just can't do that. But Matthew Stafford, Yeah, he definitely hurt himself tonight. It reminds me of the situation that Patrick Mahomes was leading in the MVP race and they played Atlanta Falcons and they won, but Patrick Mahons did not play well and Aaron Rodgers threw like three touchdowns and took over the lead and he ended up winning the MVP. So we might have a very very similar situation on our hands. Sixty three percent of the chat is taking Drake May for the MVP, thirty seven percent is taking Matthews A.
Speaker 2: Dafford