Speaker 1: That we have come in your city, gonna way, I against.
Speaker 2: As saying you a conscious sound will be highed telling her and if you want a little banging agin me.
Speaker 3: I come along.
Speaker 2: I'm going in to speak to Vladimir Potin and I'm gonna be telling him you gotta end this war.
Speaker 4: You got to end it.
Speaker 2: I like Hunless.
Speaker 5: She's a friendly one, but she was her core consultantcy.
Speaker 6: You know we're heavily influenced by very wealthy people.
Speaker 2: Listen, you may say to yourself, those aren't the rules. There are no reps in this game for the rules.
Speaker 3: We are gonna win whatever it takes.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: That we have coming.
Speaker 1: To your site, going away, I against house and saying new Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scene, his information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Scott you.
Speaker 1: Ha an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. We are in beautiful. We're in Anchorage, Alaska, and it really is nice. People are nice, had the great they have the best country breakfast places you'd ever want to go to. I didn't try the reindeer, but I'm open to it. They have rain reindeer sausage. We'll get to it anyway. Congressman Nick Begach's with us and he has a lot of thoughts on the upcoming summer. Tomorrow we will have the first interview with President Trump post summit with Vladimir Putin. Congressman, how are you great to be in your great state? You know, I've been to all forty nine states except for Alaska, and now I've been to all fifty states, and I've been a big fan of Alaska, obsessed even because of the rugged individualism. I'm obsessed with shows like Light Below Zero and I love The Great Deadliest Catch and stuff like that. Anyway, it's a beautiful state, and when I find out we paid two cents an acre, I like it even more.
Speaker 7: You save the best for Last Sean and for folks out there listening. If you haven't been to Alaska, put it on the list. Our state is an incredible place to visit. We've got incredible mountains and scenery. Of course, we've got great fishing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: Mount McKinley is up here. Come check it out. It's a great place to be, but it's also a great place to host peace talks. As most folks know, Alaska was actually purchased from Russia in the eighteen hundreds. But what a lot of folks don't realize is it was purchased from Russia because Russia was in debt from a war and that war's location modern day Ukraine. This is not a new story that we're dealing with. The wartime adventurism of Russia has put it in precarious positions before. So it's appropriate that we're having this opportunity for peace, these dialogue opportunities here in Alaska. And I'm encouraged that President Trump is leading that the world's best negotiator.
Speaker 1: They called it at the time, Seward's folly. And meanwhile, he only paid two cents an acre. And if you look at the actual size of Alaska, it's five hundred and ninety one thousand square miles, which is twice the size of Texas. And then when you factor in all of the gold and minerals and oil and energy and natural resources. What I love about Texas, what I love about Alaska is the people of Alaska. They don't pay a state income tax. No, they get a check. If you're a full time resident in Alaska, you got to check based on how much money the state government will make off the natural resources. Like, for example, what is the average check for every Alaskan citizen going.
Speaker 2: To be this year?
Speaker 7: Well, it's about a thousand bucks. This year, it's been as high as three thousand dollars per person. That's man, woman, and child. And it was structured that way because in Alaska, we recognize that the wealth beneath our feet is a resource that's owned by the people, and so we have been able to save quite a bit of that money coming from oil and gas and mineral resources in the state. We've invested it. We've got what we call the Permanent Fund. It's our own version of a sovereign wealth fund, and it prevents us from having a state sales tax and a state income tax, and the excess cash flows coming from those investments are actually distributed to the people. So it's a unique model here in Alaska, but it really makes every citizen a shareholder in the activity that happens in our state.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's meaningful to everybody in Alaska that there's some of is taking place tomorrow. The President has managed expectations, but he's cautiously optimistic, I think, as he should be, and Vladimir Putin seemed to be complementary coming into it. On the other hand, there's been other things happening. Vladimir Putin has gotten more aggressive, so of the Ukrainians for that matter, in terms of ratcheting up their war efforts. But what Donald Trump has been doing, I think is even more interesting. He got as part of the European Union trade deal, he got commitments for a trillion dollars in energy purchases by the European Union of American oil. That's right out of Putin's pocket, and that's money that he was otherwise using to fund his war. I think that one of the second most important things he did that got Putin's attention was he pledged that he would sell the Ukrainians and Zolensky all the weapons they wanted, very different from Joe Biden, who is giving them away. And I think lastly, I think the fifty percent tariff on India if they continue to import Russian oil and Russian energy had a huge that that is a huge part of the economy of Russia. As a matter of fact, it is the economy of Russia which has been faltering. So I think there's been posturing on both sides. But I think the reason Putin decided to sit down is Donald Trump's serious. Now, if this does not go well, the president he actually used the number I've been using. He thinks there's a twenty five percent chances doesn't work. But if it doesn't work, I would argue that means Donald Trump's going to war with Vladimir Putin. And I'm not talking about a military war. He will ensure that anybody in the world that wants to do business with Russia and buy their energy is making a big mistake and will pay a big price.
Speaker 7: But he got to use the tools that you've got in the toolbox. President Trump has proven that he's an expert negotiator, the world's best. He's been able to cut really incredible trade deals for the people of America. And he recognizes that the United States is the world's largest market. And so there's a lot of incentive for Russia directly and indirectly through agreements with other nations and pressure on other nations to make sure that should we not be able to achieve peace, that there is a real threat of economic pressure that gets exerted to help bring people back to the table. You've got to have dialogue if you're going to have peace. This is the first step. Yes, it's wise to temper expectations, but we all recognize that President Trump when he puts his mind to things, when he puts his effort into things, when he brings the expertise of his administration to resolve challenges and problems, they've been very successful. These first six seven months have been incredible for the United States of America, Okay, And we are dislodging challenges that have plagued the United States for years in a very brief period of time because of Trump and the people that he's brought in. So I'm encouraged that he's engaging in this dialogue. But you're absolutely right, Sean. He has some some capacity, some capabilities in his back pocket, and he's prepared to use those if that's what's necessary to bring peace to that region.
Speaker 1: Well, he has seven piece deals that he's played a role in, and I've been listening to them every single day.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping this is number eight.
Speaker 1: When you see innocent women and children dead like we've been seeing images coming out of Ukraine, especially in recent weeks and months, I certainly don't see an upside.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know, it's ironic.
Speaker 1: And what makes Trump different is there any European leader that you can think of, because they all Europe now wants to weigh in on what the deal ought to be. They're not negotiating tomorrow a deal. They're negotiating a path forward. But it's inevitable that there's going to be land swaps. There's inevitable probably the Dunbass region, which is eighty percent Russian national that's likely going to putin. And I'm sure from the Ukrainian standpoint, what they're looking for the most is they want security guarantees, and that means that they can do business with the United States by our weaponry. I think the European Union and Western European countries have failed miserably.
Speaker 2: It's their continent, it's not our continent.
Speaker 1: And there really isn't that big an upside for the United States, except that the president knows that it's well, it's morally right to protect human life if at all possible.
Speaker 2: And number two, the.
Speaker 1: World will be better off if we're doing business deals and you know, not engaging.
Speaker 2: In wars with each other.
Speaker 7: Absolutely true. You know at the end of the day that this is a common thread among all people in all places. We want peace. We want an environment where we can raise our kids in peace. We want to make sure that they have opportunities that they receive a better world than we received. I mean, that's part of the generational promise and generational responsibility that we have as adults is to make sure that we leave the world a better place. And so these folks in Ukrainian and these folks in Russia quite frankly, look, they're ready for peace. We saw just this last week polling from Gallup saying that sixty nine percent of Ukrainians are ready for a negotiated settlement. And that is reversed over the last three years. Three years ago, less than a quarter of Ukrainians wanted a negotiated settlement. People are tired of war, people are seeking peace, and it's time for the leaders of these countries to listen to their people and get to a place where the war fighting stops.
Speaker 1: Well, we hope that that's going to happen. I'm sure the people of Anchorage and the people of Alaska, and rightly so, I feel honored that this has taking place at their home. And we appreciate you, Congressman, what you do and taking the time to be with us today. Thank you, Thank you, Sean eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, let's go to Phil. He is in the great state of Alaska. Phil, Hi, how are you? I saved the best for last. I've now been to all fifty states, and it's great to be an Anchorage and love the people here and love the hospitality, and I love the food.
Speaker 2: Food's been great.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's a it's a great honor to have you here, Sean. And you know, I'm a first time caller, but a twenty plus year listener and watcher of your show, and it's just a great honor to have you here, a great honor to speak with you. And uh, you know what Trump is doing here and having you here in Alaska, this is awesome. This is great for the country and we couldn't have asked for anything better. And we're all super honored, and yeah, food's great, fishing is great, lots of good things in Alaska. I could even send you home with a box of fish.
Speaker 2: What kind of fish are you going to send me home with?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Those those king crabs that they get on deadly as cake.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you don't give him any crab cakes. He doesn't like crab cakes. He gets super weird about crab cakes, right, Sean.
Speaker 1: No, we had him last night and she brought him on the planets, stunk up the whole plane crabs and the entire hotel room full of it.
Speaker 4: I was kind enough.
Speaker 2: Why are you so angry?
Speaker 4: I'm very angry.
Speaker 2: You're very angry.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it later. But whatever you do, if you go fish and just don't get any crab he's not a big fan.
Speaker 1: She's she's mad because I didn't want crab cakes from last night leftovers for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 4: You know what's wrong with you? You don't even know why. I'm man, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I don't even care, that's the bit care. I do not care any totally. Can we talk to Phil Alaska.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to him about not fishing for crab.
Speaker 2: Phil anyway, what kind of fish could I catch well if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: Right now, we've got the final run of the reds that are passing through the Russian River confluence, and so you could pick some of those up there. Also out the silver salmon are starting to run through. You know, as far as like river fishing, if you went out into the ocean, you know you could catch hal a bit and king salmon, which are some of the best eating there.
Speaker 7: You could eat.
Speaker 3: You could even get some crab.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been anywhere near the Bearing Straits where deadly at catches.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been out there crabbing out there?
Speaker 3: I have not. You know, I just do local fishing, just small boats. But you know that's a whole different breed of people to do that. You know, me personally, I don't have sea legs. You get me on a boat and I'm hanging over the side most of the time, but I'm still catching my fish.
Speaker 2: But listen, this is what I love.
Speaker 1: If you live in Alaska, the odds are very high you're an outdoors person, that you are a rugged individualist, that you you know, maybe an anchorage is not a place where you're living off the grid. But the fact that so many people in Alaska, in remote areas, live off the grid fascinates me.
Speaker 2: And the fact that you know you have these guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been watching Deadly at Catch for years and I can't even count the number of people on those boats that have died, you know, trying to feed all of us, and how hard that job is. And I admire all of them for it and can't believe how dangerous it is. But anyway, I love being here. Thank you so much, Phil for your hospitality. I wish we had time. You know, people keep saying, Sean, go to Mount McKinley. I'm like, when am I going to have time to do that. I wish we would have had time to maybe do an event here in Anchorage and meet people. But I think I've definitely implanning on coming back. I don't think you'll see me in December, January, February, but you might see me next August. My blood is thin since I've moved down to the Free State of Florida. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, we just just to give you some logistical information. Tonight on Hannity we have both FBI Director Cash Bettel and the Attorney General Pam Bondi on a number of topics, obviously the Trump Russia Colusjah hoax, all the information that is now coming out, and then on the other side of it, we're going to find out these people are going to be held accountable responsible for what we now know they were involved in with the declassification. And so we'll have those those interviews, and tomorrow, right after the summit, we'll have the first interview, one on one interview with President Trump, and that'll also air on Fox quick Break from Anchorage in Alaska. It's a Sean Hannity Show on the road. We're at the summit. As we continue, Hannity uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 2: He's your watchdog on Big Brother. Every Day. Hannity is on right now, hight.
Speaker 1: Twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one sewn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Coming to you from beautiful Anchorage, where we are in Alaska for the summit with President Trump and Vladimir Putin. We will be doing Hannity from Alaska tonight we do have on Cash Betel, the FBI Director. We do have the Attorney General, Pam Bondi. On my main questions for them, I want to know if people are going to be held accountable for weaponization and for abusing our justice system based on recently declassified information and newly discovered information. And you know where these issues stand, and we're going to try to get to the bottom of it. Linda tried to make old disgusting crabcakes, you know, from the night before for breakfast, ignoring my own my personal desire for something fresh. Anyway, just go to rapid radios dot com. It's rapid radios dot com. You will love the technology.
Speaker 4: I have my rapid radios right now. I'd yell at you.
Speaker 2: You're just sitting across the sad.
Speaker 4: I know that's why I can't use it, But if I had it, i'd yell at you want it?
Speaker 2: You are yelling. You're very angry. You've been very angry all day.
Speaker 1: I think you have anger management issuessues. Man, oh man, all I wanted was a yeay or nay, and man, this is what it turned into. Oh I made you crab cakes from old crabcakes from last wenight you can.
Speaker 4: To tell the real story. You're going to tell this bs handed.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the real story. The real story is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been in the media too long. Your fake news comes to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have no time for you. Don Well, you're very angry today.
Speaker 4: No, now I'm laughing. Now now I'm over it. Now I'm over the hump.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to go to Chucky Schumer dropping his f bomb over the issue of uh Donald Trump trying to make Washington, d C. Take away the great distinction of being the number one murder capital of any country in the entire world. It's less safe in terms of homicides per one hundred thousand than even Baghdad, Mexico City, El Salvador, name any Cabogatah and Chucky Schumer, oh he go back, and remember they spend tens and tens of millions of dollars the Democrats did. How can we better communicate with men? What is our communication problem? Hey, Joe, want to go to the game. Oh later, we'll grab a bruski. Maybe maybe we'll heat up some old crab cakes from four years ago. And and so they spend tens and tens of millions of dollars on all of this, and one of the things they also came up with, Oh well, maybe we'll be more like Trump or act more like Trump, and maybe then people will think we're really cool when we're not really cool.
Speaker 2: So we'll curse like Donald Trump will curse.
Speaker 1: And now you hear every politician you know Betoboso did it this week. Then you know, prior to that, you had a bunch of other people cursing. Now chucking Chucky Schumer, who's it. He's fighting for his life. AOC. If she makes that decision yet, she's gonna run for the US Senate, there's no way he will win that primary.
Speaker 2: He will get his ass kicked.
Speaker 1: That's why he's so fearful of attacking the squad AOC Jasmine Krockett, Grandpap Bernie Pocahontas or Mom Donnie. Anyway, here's Chucky, I think really tough following the Democratic research. They spend tens of millions of dollars to learn how to talk this way? Listen, have you heard that?
Speaker 4: That's what he plans on doing.
Speaker 3: And if he went to Congress and said, you know what, there's this crime emergency, we need a national Guard out there longer.
Speaker 4: We need to take over Washington, DC.
Speaker 7: Would you grant him?
Speaker 2: No way, we'll go. We'll fight him tooth and nail.
Speaker 9: And right now, as you said, he can only do it for thirty days or now I guess it's twenty six or twenty seven whatever. And he needs he needs to get Congress to approve it. And not only are we not going to approve it, but I have a fear there are some Republicans who don't like it either.
Speaker 2: This is again just a distraction, not a distraction. How come he doesn't want to save lives?
Speaker 1: Why did he and his fellow Democrats sit on their hands When the President gave a speech before a joint session of Congress and Lake and Riley's family, he was recognized because Lake and Riley died at the hands of an unvetted Biden, Harris mayorcus illegal that was not vetted, allowed in the country. And they wouldn't stand for the mother of little Joscelyn Nungary who was brutally raped and murdered again by an unvetted Biden, Harris may orcus illegal, you know. And all of these Democrats, frankly, they were all complicit because none of them told us the truth. You know, we saw every single day for four years, were playing tape after tape after tape of our southern border being inundated by these unvetted illegals. Oh no, the border's closed, the border is secure, The borders closed, The border.
Speaker 2: Is secure, flat out lying.
Speaker 1: And as far as I'm concerned, all of them, all of them, every person that's murdered, every person that's raped, every person that's a victim of violent crime, they are responsible. Now, even fake news CNN is pointing out polls show Americans overwhelmingly approve of President Trump's approach to crime over for example, the corpse Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, I think this sort of gives the game away here, because Donald Trump is like Air Jordan, towering over Joe Biden when it comes to their handling a crime. Look in twenty twenty four, look at where Biden's net approval was on crime way.
Speaker 2: Under water there at minus twenty six points.
Speaker 8: It was one of Biden's where Sishies granted, pretty much every issue was one of Biden's ware isshus. And again, look at where Donald Trump is way way way above Joe Biden. What is that that's twenty seven points. So Americans vastly prefer Donald Trump's approach to crime than they ditch to Joe Biden's. And again, I think it gets back to the point that Americans are far more hawkish on crime than a lot of Democrats want to admit.
Speaker 1: Oh, Americans actually want law and order and safety and security.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Don Lake ran Kanko, Im, sir, welcome aboard, Welcome to anchorage.
Speaker 2: How are you, sir?
Speaker 5: Hey Sean next to hear you?
Speaker 6: Hear your voice there?
Speaker 5: I got to tell you. Can I share your Frequent Flyer miles? Last May you were in Saudi Arabia. You were in Qatar, the city of Abu Dhabi, following President Trump around. You're always going on these historic visits, and I'm sure that tomorrow's going to be historic as well.
Speaker 1: I think maybe the most historic was when we were in Vietnam and the traffic was so bad.
Speaker 2: It was worse than New York City where you are.
Speaker 1: It was so bad that it was two hours and I'm in a car and we're not budgeting, and I'm not going to make it to my show. And I'll be damned if I don't make it to my show. I'm going to do everything with my power. Finally I get I said, let me out, let me out, and I go up to a guy. I pull out like one dollar bills and I'm like, I need to go here, and the guy's like, let's go.
Speaker 2: Jump on.
Speaker 1: And I jumped on, you know, a moped or a motorbike, and he took me and I got there with like ten minutes to the spare.
Speaker 5: Well, this ought to be a very interesting meeting me because this is one that the Vladimir Putin called for, isn't it right?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was negotiated. I mean, oh, there has been conversations going on. They've been ongoing. Putin has been I think, as I've been pointing out, I think the three things that really got Putin's attention the European Union trade deal where it's almost a trillion dollars and committed monies by the European Union to buy our energy, not Putin's, and funding his war machine. I think the fifty percent tariff on India was a big part of it. And also the President saying, okay, you know, Vladimir won't stop. We've tried to be nice, so now we're going to sell Ukraine all the weapons that they want, and that means that the conflict is going to be that much harder for Russia, and maybe they should take their, you know, their partial win and move on and give you and give Ukraine the security guarantees that they absolutely deserve.
Speaker 5: Well, Trump has done how many eight peace steals so far since he's taken office.
Speaker 1: He's done since he's took taken office. This time India, Pakistan member he involved himself. There Israel, Iran, That conflict was over in twelve days, Rwanda, the Congo, Serbia, Kosovo, Thailand, Cambodia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Ethiopia. This would be the eighth my goodness, I'm telling you, by the way, this would be eight and in eight months. I know, and you know, the fascinating thing is, I don't know whether this is going to be successful. Now. I think ultimately it's successful because if Trump walks away from the summit and it doesn't work out the way people want immediately and we don't get instant gratification. I just think President Trump is going to unleash economic hell on Russia and they're not going to have the money to fund their war machine. That's a you know, that's not the best case scenario, but that's a scenario where Donald Trump wins in the end.
Speaker 2: So it really is up to Putin.
Speaker 1: Putin's comments leading into today tell me that he's probably interested in doing a deal. Yeah, but I'd say twenty five percent chance. Trump gets up and says yet and walks.
Speaker 5: And yep, And how long did it take Gorbachev to come back to the table left the Reagan walked out a rage you pick, I don't remember how many.
Speaker 2: It's it's a great point. But don't forget Reagan won the Cold War. He didn't. He didn't fire a shot.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 1: So, you know, President Trump is the one president that I've seen through history that true understands the economic might and power of this country and the need of even the biggest countries, and that's that's China, Russia, India. To have access to American markets, that is a powerful weapon. And one of the reasons is is Americans are, you know, relatively speaking, compared to the rest of the world. We are a consumer nation, and we have a relatively you know, high standard of living and people can afford products, and that's what they want don love you man, I wish you were here. Eight hundred nine is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, we continue from Anchorage, alask Go back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. Let us go to Carl in Texas. Carl, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sar.
Speaker 6: Thanks, I'm great to speak with you. I had a thought about accountability. We've all seen in the past, all the investigations that end up going nowhere. The most current iteration, and it's following the same script as Adam Schiff. There's a case evidence being collected now. Whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork round the preciple.
Speaker 2: Remember remember he got a preemptive pardon.
Speaker 6: I understand that, and that comes into another issue too. The statute of limitations may make the whole thing move unless they can bring in the conspiracy aspect. But what I'd like to see, regardless of the statute limitations of the pardon is if it can't go to trial for any reason, play it out, collect everything like you're going to trial. The day before you're opening statement, and then you lay it all out in front of the court of public opinion, and you show that without those the statute of limitations of the pardons, he would be guilty.
Speaker 7: And well, I can tell you look for the forty seventh time.
Speaker 1: That evidence seems rather incontrovertible to me. But of course everyone's innocent. They'll proven guilty.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The main focus of me having Cash Bettell and Pam Bondi on tonight is all of this new information.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know if you the liberal media, et cetera, et cetera, you you would probably you know, oh, tell us about you know, Jeffrey Epstein. And I'm like, okay, if I hear that name one more time, my head's going to explode. And there was even a CNN poll that said, Americans, you know this was Joe Biden's Justice Department. If there was anything in there, it would have been released. I can promise you that. But with that said, they are fighting for information on it and grand jury testimony and other things, and I think we'll hear a lot more about it and the Justice Department did meet with Gislaine Maxwell, so let's see what happens. My focus is Clapper in trouble, call me in trouble. Is Brennan in trouble. I want to know what these people did. I want to know if they're going to, you know, between cash and the information that he's accumulating his grand conspiracy investigation and Pam Bondi's power as Attorney General and convening a grand jury. That's my focus tonight. If you want to tune in and hear about Epstein, I'm going to tune in and find out whether or not we had the most corrupt deep state abuse of power in the history of the country. That's ninetiestern tonight will be an anchorage