Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: Hey Hannah, how are you?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello? Hello. I'm doing a great I will say this. I have a lot of things in my life that bother me and need improvement for sure. But the one thing I have and you also have, is really good skin. That's just genetics. I do have really good skin, and so lo and behold my horror today. Oh no, I got a pimple and I was just like, I'm invited to my list of issues.
Speaker 2: You're on your own, you.
Speaker 3: Know I do too. So I'm wearing this pimple patch. You see that this is the worst place to get it here or like at the tip of your nose, Like that's the worst to get them on your lips.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get a pimple on your.
Speaker 1: Lip, but that's something. Yeah, there's no such thing as a pimple.
Speaker 2: A pimple on your lip, but yeah, like right here or right here.
Speaker 3: And this one sucks because I don't First of all, these patches don't work. I guess all they do is just cover it for the world not to see because they don't get rid of them. This isn't This is going on day three with this fing thing on my face and it's still there.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I will say. I'm team like Love Island with this stuff. Do you ever watch Love Island.
Speaker 2: And don't have to be some dumb ship like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, well you're missing out. But here's what they do. When they all get pimples, they put like their pimple patches are stars. They just own it. Yeah, generation man, I love it so much. They're just like, here it is. Put a start. I'm gonna make a beautiful muskin is going through something.
Speaker 3: And you're smart because it's like you're gonna be Look if somebody has a pimple on like a note, like an obvious noticeable pimple on their forehead or somewhere, you're gonna look at it. It's not gonna bother you, but you're gonna look at it.
Speaker 1: And then I'm telling you this one is like it's a big guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you put a star on it, people are gonna look. It's you're gonna look anyway, so you may as well look at a star.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Put a gold star on it, That's what I'm saying. I will say, I know everybody's been really worried about my mess around sweater that I spilled on last week.
Speaker 2: So it's back me too.
Speaker 1: You got too many jobs, That's what I learned about you. You've got too many jobs. Job, you got too many things, all right, you guys? It is the mess around And this is by far one of the most talked about episodes have. It is called micro. It's called micro. Y'all know, if you're listening to this podcast, I know you know it. If I know, you don't even have to rewatch it to.
Speaker 3: Now listening to this podcast, this particular episode, you know the episode, but you also may know the issue that the issue may be something that you've personally dealt with in your life, which I think not a lot of people have.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's called micro because of you know, micro penis, says micro pain.
Speaker 1: Should we do?
Speaker 3: After discovering that the guy she's talking to has a micro penis, Jess makes a bet with Nick that she can stay in the relationship for over a month to prove she isn't shallow. Meanwhile, Winston, CC, Trick Schmidt, and coach As are competing for a modeling gig. It's a classic Winston and CC mess around.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: So she says, we'll be right back, and we are back.
Speaker 1: This is honestly one of the funniest written episodes ever. Bye of Course. The Great Josh ma.
Speaker 3: Yes Josh Malmith directed by Jay Schandra Shaker. He is a fantastic director.
Speaker 1: Fantastic director, human person. He was a great director to work with. He's like, so you know what it is, he still has like the joy. There's zero things that are jaded about Jay. When he was on set, like he was just like so happy. He thought the bits were so funny. You can see in that cold open when they're doing like the boobs say like I like those people. Like when they're doing the boobs whole conversation, you can just feel Jay just being like happy to let it go, like just run with it, guys, get weird with it because there's so much in a group shot. Yeah, because he's just like having that energy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because you have to. Yeah, imagine he's still a performer. He still acts. So that's why you know, when you're an actor and you see the bits, it's almost like he wants to jump in and play himself.
Speaker 2: Shocked. We never had shock. He was never in an episode.
Speaker 1: Ye, that's true. That was a miss.
Speaker 3: Yeah complete miss Oh girl, what a miss?
Speaker 2: Complete miss? You use this diver off camera?
Speaker 1: Only they should have cast him. I guess maybe the only role available if he wanted to act in director was to be the micrope guy. And he's like, you know what.
Speaker 2: Jay was like, you know what, I don't need the reputation.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: He's directed a bunch of these episodes though, yeah, he did a few.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're at this bar. Anyway, at this bar, Hannah, what's going on at this bar? The guys are just talking about boobies, as men do, right.
Speaker 1: I think what's so great and funny and weird about this gold open is that they're saying all the quiet parts out loud. Yeah, Like I do think right. Attracts is a part of picking your partner, not a friend, but like a partner. And so attraction is that you're gonna have things that you're more drawn to or less drawn to. And so that conversation about being shallow or not I think is super interesting. But usually you're not openly at the bar being like I like those boobies, those are great boobies. That's not going to resonate. Well, no, but the person that also wants to have an emotional connection as well as the physical cost.
Speaker 2: So guys don't do this, you know what? You know who?
Speaker 3: I have some friends who are are in their sixties, late fifties, sixties, and when they're trying to be cool and they're hanging out, they start speaking this way because they think that this is how the other guys talk. And you got to constantly like correct them and go, bro, you good.
Speaker 2: Like a moment walks by, look at look at the rack on that check and you're like, what you know, we never did that. That was a TV fit.
Speaker 3: That was like a movie's a TV stereotype about what we You don't have to say that out loud.
Speaker 1: It is a crazy thing. Also, I knew, I knew you were going to say the word rack. The rack conversation is also crazy to call it a rack of what?
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I was trying to be gentle. What the words for what they were really really saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, no one's out here talking like that, and if they are, it's very like forty year old vergin Ya. I'm just like, oh, you've never seen like breasts. Yeah, you've never actually seen them with your own eyeballs, like real human right breasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's good to know.
Speaker 1: I learned so much about you. So Jess is on a whole tip because she's just like, I'm not shallow. I don't sit there and pick my partner just based on what they look like. And then she kind of challenges Nick and she's like, would you have ruled me out for my boobs? And he's like no, because they're perfect. But then you're won. And then that thing when they cut to you guys all getting so close to it is so funny to me, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know what I hated about this moment? I think what that they would uh you know, they they it was a script.
Speaker 3: It was scripted, so I said it, and you know, it's a funny bit where I go, You're at eight, You're at eight and a half, and I'm a.
Speaker 2: Sweet, sweet six. You know, I have you know, sons of bitches I have.
Speaker 3: You know that that same year, I want to say it was that same year.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a year later, who knows.
Speaker 3: Cosmo magazine called me one of the hottest TV actors of all time and I was number thirty. You know, who was you know who was you know who was thirty one? George Colooney. Yeah, I didn't see Max on that list.
Speaker 2: I didn't see Damon on that list.
Speaker 3: So while I'm getting while the writers are saying that they're eight, eight and a half and I'm a six, I got something. I got news for you. Fuck you anyway, That's what I got to.
Speaker 4: Say about it.
Speaker 1: Here's the part that made me laugh the most is that you give these compliments, then you do something that's self deprecating and you say six, which is obviously not true, and nobody challenges it. It's the funniest part. Nobody goes, come on, man, no at least a seven. No, Nope, I don't want that's where they did your dirty that everyone went, yeah.
Speaker 2: Every dirty And you know what, I'm okay with it. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I'm almost okay with it because I'm not sure who's laughing now?
Speaker 1: This is true? And we know that they give the Emmys to the most attractive actor that year.
Speaker 2: That's how you that's all you know, because you got to get out there.
Speaker 1: Who's the hottest guy that year? And then they go like, here's a nice one.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm saying to Josh Melmouth, where your is that?
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have one?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, so hold on a second, because Alan Richard Richmon Richson, very good looking man, jumps it. I'm looking up right now all the stuff he has done.
Speaker 2: Reacher, are you kidding me? Is he the star?
Speaker 4: And Reacher?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is he Reacheracher? He's mister Reacher.
Speaker 2: What Alan? The dude is a beast. The dude is a yeah, mi mega star.
Speaker 1: He was on American Idol doing what like Paula up singing?
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: His appearance on the show was noted for his strip teas in one episode in which he charmed Judge Paula Abduel during his audition. This is American Idol. He was one of the top eighty seven contestants in the third season, but was cut before the Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Round, which is so crazy.
Speaker 3: That must have been before it was The Blue Mountain State he was on and those shows, I think, because.
Speaker 2: That was before A New Girl too. It must have been before then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's not a bunch of movies like really cool movies and yeah, gentleman, was that a movie that he just did?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Alan what a career you've had.
Speaker 2: With Gonzales and Henry cavill.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think it was a guy Richie, but.
Speaker 1: He uh, he just joined the cast of Fast X.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's been in Fast and Furious. He was in The Fat he's in the Fast Fast.
Speaker 1: He looks that way like when they cut across and she's like sitting in the booth and she's like, oh my god, my friends are the worst. I'm just gonna sit here because they're so shallow, and then whatever, and then she looks up and then she like forgets how to just speak word. He just has that whole Hemsworth like vibe with the two and the thing and the brooding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's just like, I know the feeling.
Speaker 1: That thing that Zoe does where she's like just needs a second to get the words out is everything.
Speaker 3: Like I know the feeling women when they see me. It's a very similar, very very similar, very similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I just don't know how to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I will say it was a wild thing, and I thought it was a really strong choice for the episode that he says it out the gate where he's just like, I just want you to know full disclosure. I have a very very very very very very very tiny panis.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what, you know what I blame. I blame the parents.
Speaker 3: I blame the parents for not like because you could nip that in the bud like when they're like when they're young, you could you should know like, Okay, this ain't this ain't right, and you got to do something about it.
Speaker 1: Then see what my brain went to. You know what I thought you were talking about when you said I blame the parents, I thought you meant, like, you know, two people that have the same kind of issue, shouldn't like breed and have a child, and to get the wife's like dad to be like we should let's cross reference these penises because the.
Speaker 3: Wife's dad has a micro and then the dad has a micro maybe a micro yeah no, But there's like things you can do to stimulate the petuitary gland. That's got to be an issue with the petuitary gland. That's that's stopping the process of natural human growth hormone. Because that is crazy. It's crazy that he is that big, which means his body got big, but the one thing didn't.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing stay tiny, yea. But he owns it. He's like, Okay, this is what it is, and he is so good looking that it obviously has not been an issue.
Speaker 2: Can be blessed with both, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So then she they go they're going to go on a date, and she does this bet.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does the bet with with with Nick.
Speaker 1: Nick that she's going to stay in this relationship for like a month, No big deal because she's not shallow, right, and she's very excited about it. She thinks it's gonna be no issue. It's totally fine because spoiler alert, she does not know that he as a human being is.
Speaker 2: The worst, absolute worst, you know.
Speaker 1: And he plays it, by the way, so perfectly because I got the itch so badly from him the entire time. I was so grossed out by what is on the surface a very good looking person, and I was just like watching it, I was like, oh, which means.
Speaker 2: He's a great actor, great actor.
Speaker 1: Where do you go? Alan?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about it. I was disgusted by let's talk about this. The bet wages. What's on the line here.
Speaker 3: Because because if Nick loses, he has to donate five hundred dollars of the National organization for women's Love Your Body campaign and if Nick wins, just to buy him a subscription to ass chat.
Speaker 2: But do you remember the names some of the names that we were throwing out when he was like, what's sighting Nubian?
Speaker 1: These were all improvised.
Speaker 2: I never went back and looked it up.
Speaker 3: It's off that any of these names were real if they existed, But I'm sure they do.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they did, they got like Freem for sure.
Speaker 2: Mad as a street artist. He paints on walls.
Speaker 1: Just this, did you say, like a rat with a backpack or something? That's what I see when I see the wall. I was just like, oh no.
Speaker 2: It was so funny how she's describing you, you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the boys sit around and they're staring at a micro penis, and then they all describe what the micro penis looks like, like a what like a lone tent and a very vast fast, vast fast fast.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Schmidt wants to Schmid says, if he could, he would give him some of his penis.
Speaker 2: But you don't pull he don't pull a bump off of a Ferrari out of control.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, schmid coacher at the bar, and they're just complimenting each other because now they feel really good about themselves that they've seen a micro penis, and so they're complimenting and complimenting, and Winston and CC are getting annoyed death at the situation and realize, how can we mess with these idiots?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And make them make fools of themselves?
Speaker 3: Yes, is this the moment in which we describe what's about to happen between us? Or No, that's not it. We'll get into that a little bit later before. But let's let's let's go to a quick commercial break. And when we come back, there's a there's a section that I want to bring up, and I'm not going to bring it up because it's useless.
Speaker 2: But and then we're going to move on.
Speaker 4: Okay, and we are back.
Speaker 1: We're back, and Jess has learned that this guy is the absolute worst person in the entire world and she needs out of the bet. And she says it's not because of the micro which, by the way, she's telling the truth, she hasn't even like seen or dealt with it in any situation. She just can't even be around this person for five minutes she's just so deeply ickified. Yes, but of course the math does not math to Nick. So he's like, nah, you made that bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta say you got too.
Speaker 3: So Jess is like, listen, listen man, I'm gonna be out of town for the next month.
Speaker 2: He says, for truth, for truth, for this is so stupid. For truth, you know, that's like.
Speaker 3: A like a like Beligians sometimes when they say, like, that's the truth, they say sometimes they'll say, like for true, that's for true.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought they were doing here for truth, you know, the Italians do that. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's true, it's true, it's the same thing for true. For true is different than it's true. It's true as normal, it's true proper.
Speaker 2: If he's.
Speaker 1: This thing, go, I'd been trapped in a bed. To have to hang out with that guy was giving me such anxiety. I will say I loved watching Jake so much around Alan because aka Matt in the episode, because you could see how much Jake loved it. There's nothing more he loved than like a bro he bro browing out, you know, and he just he was just soaking in how this guy was like playing the character. He was so happy to see his happy little Jake. And so then basically Jess is just like, she can't do it. She's gonna tell the truth, she's gonna own up to it, and she's gonna go to his loft, right, and she's just gonna say, it's not your micro penis, it's your whole personality. Yes, she goes to his art studio and she then does her whole big speech on it, which kind of breaks him, and then he's vulnerable, and then he explains that he has a bad personality though because of his insecurities around the micro penis. And then just as she starts to then get vulnerable, she then starts to show her wonky knee, so she takes her pants.
Speaker 2: Down to show it just so TV.
Speaker 1: It's such a so TV that she takes her pants down to show the knee. And then out of that super famous John bon Jovi music video what bet of Roses I think it was? Or I Will Always Love You or one of those not I'll Always love you John Bojovi? What's that video?
Speaker 4: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: We're like they're in the big art loft, and then the girlfriend sees on the camera that he's cheating.
Speaker 2: What John bonjob he had caught cheating on camera.
Speaker 1: It was a real Shaggy moment, Shaggy, but real ones know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Shaggy and bon Jovi did a song together.
Speaker 1: Shaggy Jovi did a.
Speaker 2: Song together with Zoey Chanel was pants down.
Speaker 1: This is the worst game of telephone I've ever played.
Speaker 2: And it's just back John bon Jovi and Shaggy was sleeping together. Zoe watched on camera.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my gosh, chat that's right now, good old as So she's telling she's telling the truth. But and then we cut back to the.
Speaker 3: La Yes, we cut back to the loft. Now Winston and CC there are. I remember this moment. I remember this day based off of the Canadian tuxedo that I was wearing, and uh and that and I forget there was a different haircut that I remember that day. I was like, interesting because it's the famous not famous photo famous for me because I see it all the time of me holding the camera and it used to be like a gift, like a meme.
Speaker 2: As me holding the camera.
Speaker 3: And I was like watching you, going, oh, I remember this, this is that moment. What I didn't remember was this was the beginning of our classic CC in Winston mess Around exactly. And that's what I found to be interesting about it. You we have a whole podcast called The mess Around now and in the at the at the at the time, CC didn't want it to be a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, winning the bish manifested something in real life. A fake character was just like.
Speaker 2: It's act and you will do it. And I was just like, even after the show is over.
Speaker 1: Even after you are no longer ceased to exist, I'm wearing the shirt, good guy. Yeah, it's a really funny thing to the fact that.
Speaker 2: You wear the shirt but you cover it every time.
Speaker 1: By the way, I can't help it. Have gon along Indian.
Speaker 2: You can't go behind your hand.
Speaker 1: This looks very weird to do it like you behind, but then it looks weird. Watch happened? What happens?
Speaker 2: How does that look weird?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just feel like I look like I've got no hair. No, I don't know how to do it. Just this shirt is so all the time with his shirt, by the way, and it's so like cozy and soft inside. It's like my sweater I put on like in the evening and just like cozy up, so you.
Speaker 3: Wear it to cozy up and you get stopped when you wear it on the street and you were on the podcast, and we need to get you some new clothes.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite. The thing that makes me laugh too is that coach also is like, oh, what do you finally catches them out. He's like, Oh, it's just a classic cez In Winston mess around and he's like, yes. All the way in season four is when this like they let us start to play around and be weird. I will I remember you and I though off camera and then they let us go because then they were kind of pushing in for the shot, but we were I think we hung out to watch it because it was so ridiculous to watch Damon and Max do this photo shit. Yes, and then who was going to get to be.
Speaker 2: The top the bottom bottom?
Speaker 1: Yes, in the piggy bat.
Speaker 3: I've been around both of these guys enough to know that Max is the bottom in that relationship.
Speaker 2: He definitely is. He definitely is.
Speaker 1: I truly I remember laughing so much on set because it was very rare that I would be just with, you know, a group of the boys and just get to hang out and do like weird physical comedy or like watch it or be part of that scene. That's not where they usually put CC. And it was the most fun day. Yeah, they were so extra because that was also genuine that how it ends up with Damon on top and Max on the bottom was not they truly did battle. They truly were wrestlings and the pig bag that was that's funny, so funny. Also just letting them kind of run with a stupid little bit of who's so good looking and really thinking that they can break their friendship and then it kind of turns back on and Winnie.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, yeah you're gonna see So CC's going to pass these onto her agency.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying she's going to do. There was no intention. She just wanted to make them look dumb, and then she thought when she would and when they were like, oh but we can only send one, that they would then start fighting and the whole thing would explode. But then like the truth of like how much they love each other and their friendship comes out and it becomes this big bonding sweet moment and then they're just like, oh this is that.
Speaker 2: It says he's more runway. Well, Schmid is more high fashion. Oh it's very sweet. Now we're back with Nick and Jess.
Speaker 1: We're back in Nikka des So it all went side. Oh no, but we missed the big part, A big part that happens at the loft and she shows the knee. Then I just got I got caught up with banjo. And then the girlfriend comes in and she's just like, what are you doing with your pants off? What's happening? And she storms off and she's like, why aren't you running after your girlfriend? And then she goes, you probably don't even have a micro beenas you're just like a liar and a horrible person and everything is horrible. And then he shows it and apparently and the length of time that Jay our director gives Zoe to.
Speaker 2: There, he pulled that one of them right there. He pulled that one of them.
Speaker 1: The funniest is when she leaves and she says something just like take care of the little guy. It's like it's like it's so tidy and needs help and support and lots of love, not for me, but goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gotta go to Germany and get a reconstructed one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying he needs something Turkey for things.
Speaker 3: Like that, Turkey for your Like they do the hair stuff in Turkey, they do the penile stuff in Germany. I just really don't know. I just figure Germans are great with engineering, so if you have a micro penis, you need something engineered.
Speaker 1: Volkswagen. We say penis a lot on the show.
Speaker 3: I realized, Yeah, that's when you know, like like some of the writers may have been maybe been like deprived.
Speaker 1: What do you guys talk about the writer's dam just penis size.
Speaker 3: They don't have They don't have time to go out and like find it in the wild. You know what I'm saying, I got to write about it. This is all their fan fiction. Now where are we?
Speaker 2: Uh okay, oh yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Says, take care of that little rub rat? Oh my yeah so funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then see then Jess is just like listen, forget it. Here you go like I'll log you into ass chat and pay for the kitty cam and all the other bonus features, and I know what is that? I don't want to know. And then it's that she kind of like has that moment of like I'm no better than you guys. I guess I'm a shallow too. I can't I couldn't do it. And then they have a really big come to Jesus moment as a loft right where she starts to realize, like, wow, we all have our thing, we all have our micro pee, we all have that thing. Is that what they call it? We all have that weird thing that we just aren't that proud of. And then they all kind of start to go around and talk about each other's little micrope moments, which is really weird and strange and very funny. And then CC and Winston caught in a mess around gone very wrong.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, very very rang.
Speaker 1: They one eight hundreds, like twelve dollars or something to put a billboard up in Grea.
Speaker 3: That's right, because what happens was, what happens was is that, you know, Coach sees that CC and Winston are screwing around, and he knows this is a fake thing. He's like, this will kill him, this will crush him. You need to fix this. And so they agree that they're gonna get They're going to give him this, this thing, this It's gonna happen. And then we cut to that moment. We cut to that moment and we see this massive billboard.
Speaker 2: I remember this day. I remember being out there and we went to Greed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were actually there in Koreatown. Now, what I can't quite remember. I remember going around and doing the scene.
Speaker 2: I remember that specifically.
Speaker 3: What I can't quite remember is was that picture actually I think the picture was actually up there, wasn't it or was it a green.
Speaker 1: Screww was actually no, it was actually up there, and I feel like it stayed.
Speaker 2: I just remember people looking, Am I crazy? I don't know. I didn't go back and check.
Speaker 1: I feel like someone sent a picture and they were like, it was still there. That's an Aeron O'Malley question. She would know, like, I feel like it's stayed for a minute, because they really put the billboard up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were like they paid for it, yeah, spot for a second, and they kept it up probably for a month.
Speaker 2: That would have been funny if it were up there for a month.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I feel like it was up there for a while. It's a really nice bow on the end of this episode because jess as the bank canceled her credit card, which canceled the porn subscription, and he was like, yeah, I was kind of ruined anyway, and knowing that you were paying for it, I gotta lost the mojo on it. And then Coach does a little extra extortion on CC and Weddy. That's right where he talks about the feet that Schmid's gonna get paid, which of course leads to one of the most memorable tags of all time. He's standing alone Schmidt in front of his billboard out in Koreatown and just goes million million.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, I think when my first billboard ever went up. In fact, I remember this when I when I saw my very first billboard. It was for a show called brain Rush on Cartoon Network. And when I say far from a millionaire, I think I'm not joking. I think by the time that billboard went up, I may have had like six hundred bucks in my account, maybe less than that.
Speaker 2: So when you have a billboard up, it doesn't mean anything, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, doesn't mean anything. I remember my first billboard that ever went up, and it was right at the corner of Sunset and like Fairfax kind of area, or like one block over, you're that gas stations on the corner. Then you'd continue to go in the hills and it was for Ultimate Gamer, my first job I ever got in the States, and they had partnered with like a gaming I wear company, and so they had put the billboard up. I got paid zero dollars and that billboard was up, and like everybody does if they ever get a billboard, I went there with my friends and we like took a picture in front of the billboard. It was such a big deal. But yeah, zero, but it did feel like a big moment. But I also did in my body go like this is the beginning. Well, there you go, it's my face is up here. And then nothing happened. And then when it did happen, it did nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With the bill nothing to do with it. Man, I don't think. Yeah, a millionaire wasn't until the New Girl billboards went up, and.
Speaker 1: You had to you had to have a bunch of people on those billboards millionaires.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the key.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, y'all were going to miss.
Speaker 2: These messages, would be right back yo, and we are back.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny you just did that. After these messages. I was thinking about, like, man, the jingle writers in like the eighties and nineties were crazy because I can remember those jingles like, do you remember the juicy fruit one?
Speaker 2: How's it go?
Speaker 1: Juicy fruit is gonna move? Yeah, no, juicy food it's gonna move.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I remember. I either remember that or that was the Canadian version.
Speaker 1: Maple syrup, that's why it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember all the jingles from back then, you know, by Man and fun fact that's the worldly weird, the world's shortest jingle.
Speaker 1: Wow, worth it in there.
Speaker 2: So, Hannah, let's uh, let's do this thing that you didn't want to do in the beginning. Let's mess around.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Here's my question. Here, here's my mess around question. Okay, I just realized he's gonna get me to trouble asking this question. Do you think, as a man that has met several women in his life and those other men who has met several women in their life, do you think the preference would be do do do doo? Small? Or way too big?
Speaker 3: Well, way too big. It's the preference either one. You can't use them. No, no, no, it's it's got to be way too big because because if you because here's the thing you're saying, way too small, way too a micro or a micro a micro. No one can use that like an old woman is gonna be like I. I mean, you never know. But there is a strange world out there were women like way too big.
Speaker 2: Just go to ask but ask Chat. Go to ask Chat and it'll it'll tell you there's some women that would really enjoy a way too big scenario.
Speaker 3: And even here's the thing about the way too big scenario. You can make a lot of money that way.
Speaker 1: This is true, that's true for a man, I would think probably they would rather go way too big than way too small. But I'm saying from a female perspective, one is like a weapon.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, one is a weapon.
Speaker 3: But some I think there I think there is a world in which no one could use the way too small one.
Speaker 1: No one that's well, no, you know what I mean. It's almost like on the fringe. There's always people that that'll be like, that's my things. Are you more likely way too small the way too big?
Speaker 3: Are you more likely to find someone who's like prefers it way too small where they get no enjoyment out of it? Or would you like or would likelihood would you find a rare group of women that can that enjoy a really obnoxiously big one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm realizing this is, this is really just a Cinderella conversation. This is just really every there's there's the right foot that will fit into the right shoe for everybody, and the way too big and the way too small. As we'll find their people, they will and just and just was not the person for Matt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it was a bad fit, you guys. Bad fit. It all comes back to a Disney movie. Doesn't that feel right when we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Especial because Nick Miller has a hog.
Speaker 1: The word hog is also is right in the same bucket as dogs. No racks and.
Speaker 3: Hogs get a nice rack of hog there, you know, barbecue time.
Speaker 2: But okay, so that was your question, that was my question. The question is less perverted.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A billboard prank is such a good idea. Who would you billboard prank?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're gonna probably make me cut this from the podcast, but I feel like you and Kyle would billboard prank here to help podcast.
Speaker 3: We probably would. That that's a we probably would. I think that would be a good one to uh to prank. But I feel like I would prank. I would want to prank someone that I don't really know, but I know they're gonna see it, you know, like a straight up just like false, I don't know, something like you know, you drive down you love down Sunset and on one side of the street, it'll have like a it'll have like a a Netflix billboard that'll say, you know, Mikey Madison is a star blah blah blah blah blah when they're whenever they're promoting a new Netflix movie.
Speaker 2: I would do that.
Speaker 3: I would have that same type of billboard, and then I would have something where it says, like Zoe Kravitz called Lamar and Morris yesterday, he did not he did not pick up, he will not return her phone calls?
Speaker 2: What should she do?
Speaker 3: And then just like leave it up there and people will be like really, and at some point it's going to come across her desk. I feel like she doesn't have a desk, but it's going to come across you know, like one of her minions.
Speaker 1: And then she should text her this idea now that you have her number and be like, hey man, what do you think of this bit?
Speaker 2: Put a billboard up. I'm gonna prank you. Are you cool? With it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna prank you, but I also would like to keep your respect in love. So will this not change up? Let me know I'm not in fear of.
Speaker 4: Ale butler Off.
Speaker 1: Please tell me the truth. You know what. Actually a billboard prank, I feel like is a great thing to do, but from like a nice prank way, Like imagine you put it up for your mom, best mom her with like a big trophy next to her right or your daughter, like that would be so great to do, like a sweet prank, as like a birthday thing, just driving around sunset and then you see the thing that.
Speaker 2: Would be nice, that would be that would be something I'd probably just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I prank you know you would probab.
Speaker 3: You know what I've done before them, I've put on live. I was on live and there's thousands of people looking at it, and I gave out my I gave out a friend's phone number. But I said to all the people that was I said, I said, I have a friend who love and this is you can ask him.
Speaker 2: His his name is Dom.
Speaker 3: I told all my followers to send him dick pics. Oh I remember, and he was at home.
Speaker 2: He he had no idea I was on live and I put hisnob I don't know why I did that. I still to this day, I'm like, why would I do that to somebody?
Speaker 3: He calls me up randomly blowing my phone and he's like, dude, what what what did you? What's what's going on?
Speaker 2: I was like, waite.
Speaker 3: He's like, dude, I'm sitting down here, my girl. And I'm sitting down here, my girl, and all of a sudden my phone starts blowing up and I'm looking down it's just dudes, dicks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And he's like he wrote back to Somebody's like, yo, what the fuck? Why is everybody saying to me this ship? They were like, oh la morn said to do it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh god, I'm surprised you didn't pull up at your house and be like hello, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I did that.
Speaker 1: Was I will say, you seem remorseful. I will say I I've never received a ditic. That's not true. And the d ms there has been a millery. I've never seen them. But because because sorry to say, but the men who send the dick pics are really stupid humans, and so they'll say like I'll be like looking at my whatever, and then it says blurred, right, so I've never seen it. I'm not gonna look. I don't want to see your pitiful situation. Yeah so grad so no, that way it's been said, but I've never seen them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're so happy and proud that they think someone wants to look at it, so they tell you what travesty they've just sent you, and then you just.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, you don't, Yeah you can't. You can't get calls in those things. Fellas, stop doing that. Stop unless she's asking nobody saying hey, can you please send me? You gotta get so happy for you. But yeah, that's not you know. Anyway, that's our show.
Speaker 2: That's our show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Be sure to follow us on ig at the mess Around Pod. And man, Allan, you crushed this episode.
Speaker 2: Yes indeed, bro Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Happy you came on and got really weird and so Broie because it's a it's a classic man, it's a classic micro yep.
Speaker 2: And and I hope that's I hope they didn't cast them based off of that.
Speaker 1: What a way to end the episode. Alan, that was the mess Around in iHeartMedia Production.
Speaker 3: Our executive producer is Joel Monique. Our senior producer is Abu Zafar Bei Wang provided engineering and editing services.
Speaker 1: Additional production from Daniel Goodman, Wendy Heisler, and Kyle Shevron. Our theme song was written and composed by Ronald Jukebox Jackson.
Speaker 2: Catch her Next Time, Bye, h m hmm