Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, Mary drops Osday's episode of Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: I have a very special guest who I love.
Speaker 1: I've been on his podcast a couple of times and I said, way, honey, you have to also make an appearance online. He has a very very successful podcast called No Filter with Zach Peter. So girls, guys, and they give it up for the amazing Zach Peter. Hello, Hello, Hello, Are you do you have the censor button ready? Are the editors ready to cut me?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god?
Speaker 2: I mean I think they're ready to do other things to you, but we'll see. I'm cutting them.
Speaker 1: Was on the listen, nobody's done on the back in a minute, Carlos, So, I will take whatever I can get right now.
Speaker 2: Is it a dry season for you?
Speaker 1: You know it wasn't because I was like banging this guy that I go to the gym with for a hot second and then it like slowed down. So and then I deleted all of my apps, like all the dating apps, because I just I'm like, I need to be in my my solo season.
Speaker 2: May I ask for gym?
Speaker 3: You go to Zach, I go to Orange.
Speaker 1: Theory in South Park. If anybody wants to get a membership, is there all they're getting when they go to that? Long listen when I tell you I've made my way through Orange Theory in South Park. Uh, but also you know, like when you first start going to the gym and like your body isn't quite in that place that it is when you've been going for like a while. So I'm glad that, like I made it through the roster at like the start of my journey. So now when I walk in and I see they haven't progressed, but I have you know, we have to clear the shelf and we're gonna we need to restock it with some new twenty twenty five meat. Ah five you and some twenty twenty five meat. So that is exactly what is needed. So listen, you should have came with me. Yesterday I went to Kathy Hilton's holiday party sponsored by direct TV.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it was It was a great party.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Kathy Hilton always throws a great party, but there's always What was the tea that came out of this party? Carlos, like, I want to know who was getting who did you catch banging in the closet? Did you find Kathy Hilton's nudes in in the safe?
Speaker 2: She says she keeps in the bank safe. Riding with her and Rick were what were they?
Speaker 1: It was it?
Speaker 2: Vegas? Was no? What was it?
Speaker 1: I think it was Vegas. It was Vegas, right, like the mirror and the selling mirror and stuff like. No, Kathy nudes were not on display at this party, but a lot of the housewives were there. I had no idea, Zach how mating people listen to my podcast and girl, when I say to you, like all of the real Housewives of Salt Lake City ladies were like talking about it.
Speaker 2: Mary was fantastic. Angie k was like, do you like me? Do not like me? I say, ANGIEK, I love you.
Speaker 1: You call me hurricane Angie last season, I said yes, But this season you redeemed yourself. I love Angie k Whitney. Rose was a doll. Lisa Barlow performed. I saw this on TikTok that she was. She took over the mic and she was doing a cappella. Yeah, she sang a Christmas Carol. And when I say to you rain drops. One thing I will say about the Real House Watch of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: They are really who.
Speaker 1: They are on television, like all of them were exactly who they are.
Speaker 2: Bron I met Bronwyn for was.
Speaker 1: She wearing caution tape?
Speaker 2: Not this time?
Speaker 1: She had on a pink flora ophite. It may have been dochakabana off the runway. Possibly she looks stunning. Karen Huger was there. Oh, Karen was there? Karen, she's innocent.
Speaker 2: Yes, well listen.
Speaker 1: Karen also said to me, Zach, She said, I will never go on your podcast. What did you tell her? She doesn't have to drive to you. She could do it virtually, Zach, Why.
Speaker 2: Are you so shady this early? I love you so much. Don't do it?
Speaker 1: You are Listen, I said, Karen, you know I'm obsessed with you. She said, oh, honey, I know that, and she said listen. To all of these girls. They love to tell me I'm going on Carlos King's podcast, and I just sit back and I'm like, he is going to make sure to ask all the right questions.
Speaker 2: As like Karen, I made you on. She said, I will never go on your podcast, but I love you.
Speaker 3: Why would she never do, Zach?
Speaker 1: Why would she? I was told that maybe she knows I will ask all the questions and you ask the hard questions. Yeah, it's not going to be a fluff interview. You don't do fluff interviews. No, I you know, I study from like Diane Sawyer, Barbara Wallpas in Oprah, so I have a journalist's background. But I thought that was so funny that she told me to my face, like, no, listen, you have to respect it when they are honest to your face, Like, you just have to love it. I hate when you meet them and they're like, oh, I love it. They're so sweet to you, but then you know that they secretly hate you. It's better when they're just like straight up with you. So Karen respects. She learned something in the clan clink, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: She's never cod on podcast, Zach. Thanks to you.
Speaker 1: Does she even do pot. I don't think she's ever done a podcast.
Speaker 2: To your point, she has it.
Speaker 1: I think the only part she talks to was Andy Cohen and Bryce Sanders. Well, she's right up there with John Jansen and Brandy Glanville with her.
Speaker 2: Well, John Jess did my podcast.
Speaker 1: He did, Oh, he did with Alexis, but he didn't give you the one on He didn't give you the exclusive one on one the take to Rice. Yes, Alexis was there with John. They were both there. Looked amazing. Doctor Wendy looked so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: She she looked beautiful.
Speaker 1: But no, it was She's had a glow up every time I see her. She just continues to get like more and more beautiful. I don't know how she does it.
Speaker 2: It's she looks good. She looks good.
Speaker 1: So, no, it was a great party. Everybody was there except Honey.
Speaker 2: None of the.
Speaker 1: Real Housewives of Billy Hills cast members where they are not shocking because I expected at least like Kyle and Erica Derie. I wonder why interesting, I wonder why Sutton wasn't there. I know I least expected Sutton to be there because of just the fact that you know, everybody has to kiss Kathy's ass.
Speaker 3: I felt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When Kathy says kiss the ring, Sutton bends over and Kathy's like, that's not what I asked for, but thank you.
Speaker 2: You are all five. That's why he has a podcast called No Filter. Now we all know. Please subscribe to it. It's an amazing podcast. But no, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a great night. Shout out to my boy Spencer. Spencer is like this amazing publicist who reps a lot of the girls. Oh Spencer, Oh, he doesn't work. We're like frienemies, like we love each other, but we're also like sassy to each other too.
Speaker 2: Why'd you guys sassy to each other?
Speaker 1: We'd like to bust each other's Yeah, no, he's he's a good guy. Shout out to sprintser He made it all happen for me, and it was great.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: But was even more better is the fact that you and I get to sit and chat about the most recent episode of the Real Housewives of Billy Hills and Zach. Let's get right into it. This seems to be the takedown of Kyle Richards season. I mean it, everyone's always had their like turn in the hot seat, and I feel like Kyle's been a little overdue because that's just kind of like the theme on Beverly Hills. We have like one target and we all kind of well, I don't know. I feel like it's they're trying to take down Deret, but it's ending up like backfiring onto Kyle.
Speaker 2: What is that about, you think?
Speaker 1: Because listen, I am a huge Kyle Richards fan, like humongs and you know, listen, she is arguably my favorite housewife that I haven't worked with. And what I've been seeing for these past four episodes is the fact that det is delivering. She is Pizza Hut, Domino's, she is Instacart, door Dash, Uber eats the premium. She is the two ninety nine express fee that you make to be a priority order like Derrie is delivering.
Speaker 2: And what is so interesting?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not looking good for Kyle and I and no one around Kyle to me is helping her. I feel like Erica is being duplicitous. I think Erica is playing both sides of the fence, my opinion. I think Erica tells Deree one thing. I think Erica tells Kyle another thing. And I think Erica sits back and watched both of these girls go at it. But it appears to be like everybody wants to see Kyle be taken down.
Speaker 2: But I wonder, for you, is it deserving?
Speaker 1: See I like you, I love Kyle, and Kyle is the queen of Beverly Hills. But I will say last season like this whole like, you know, one foot in, one foot out, We're gonna have Morgan on the show, and then we're now we're not gonna talk about Morgan, and you know, we're gonna not talk about my separation from Mauricio until I have to talk about my separation from Marico. I just feel like she's been a little more guarded and reserved this season and last season that I understand the frustration, but you also have to understand Beverly Hills is the show about taking down the queen. So whoever's wearing the crown at the moment, they're gonna try to tear you down at any chance that they get. And you can see Sutton and Garcel mostly Ston just like salivating, waiting to take down Kyle Richards and trying to assert herself as the new leader of the group. And I just I think, you know, even the fight with Deret, Like, I just feel like I don't fully understand Kyle's like reason behind like why she has an issue with Deret that I get why she's in the hot seat this season. Well, okay, let's have of a conversation the flashbacks that I'm seeing of the reason why Kyle did not speak to d Read for six months. I understand I speaking to somebody for six hours. If you're mad, I will even give you six days. But in this episode, they flashed back to a scene that happened a couple of years ago where Kyle was doing her fashion show and Durie made a chicken comment, which rain drops every housewife or reality star. They used the confessionals to just be tongue in cheek, to be shady, and it's part for the course.
Speaker 2: Kyle does it, they all do it.
Speaker 1: So the fact that de Reed made a comment saying, I'm saving Kyle's fashion show, Kyle has no idea what she's doing. Look, it's not the nicest thing to say. I will also be annoyed by it. I don't think that's worth not speaking to someone for six months. And when Deree is giving her rational. It honestly makes a lot of sense to me why Dereet is fed up with Kyle, And you are right, The Real Housewives of Billy Hills is sort of like the takedown of the Queen. Every season, Lisa, Vanda Pump went through it, Lisa Rena went through it, you know Yolanda, you know Foster went through it. So I never thought about that, and maybe this is the season where.
Speaker 3: Kyle's Erica went through it.
Speaker 1: Remember with the legal stuff, they were all just like ripping her apart or so I was like, you're on the floor, let me kick you in the teeth while you're down, Like they come for you when it's your turn, they come for you hard. I just like you said, like, there's so many of these little things that Kyle's like dredging up from the past that I'm like, why wasn't it an issue then? Like why are we rehashing this five years later?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I think Kyle is just I think Kyle's more upset about the way Durite was talking about the Morgan stuff so freely in interviews and on Watch What Happens Live, and like the fact that Durit maybe wasn't as loyal with protecting their relationship or whatever Kyle has going on with Morgan. You know, I think the fact that Dury was also kind of questioning it with the other women last season, I think that's kind of what really bothered Kyle more than anything. And now she's just trying to grasp at straws because she knows that she can't bring up Morgan, and Morgan can't be a talking point because now we're not allowed to say Morgan's name.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the fact that Morgan was introduced to us courtesy of Kyle through the show, and now if you mentioned her, it does appear that Kyle has a problem with it. Total bullshit. Like listen, Morgan signed up for the show last season. She came on, she did the tattoos, she was at so many different events, she filmed the entire season. She continues to be We just saw her in the Daily Mail out with Kyle and Lisa Rinna. So like Morgan's Now, you know, Morgan's not a private citizen. She's a work at a bank, right, She's a country music star. She writes all these love songs that everybody's been picking apart about her secret lover and like, you know, her lover from Beverly Hills and they're at the Beverly Hiltson and the parazzi or following us, like she's Melissa Gorgo on display but just in country version and so and now all of a sudden, she's like, now I don't want to be part of this life. It's just like, you know, it's very Chapel Roone. It's like, I want to be a pop star, but I don't want you know, what comes with being a pop star. It's like you have to pick a lane. You picked your lane, and like this is what it is. We can't not say Morgan's name anymore. You know, you had me on display. So I've never listened to Morgan's music. You know, I only heard of Morgan when I learned that she was allegedly seeing Kyle Richards. I don't know her catalog of music. I don't know if she won a country music award. I don't know if bib Wo magazine named her one of the top you know, pop stars of the twenty first century. I don't know anything about Morgan. I know Morgan Wallin Whalen. Whatever you're not dying to see this love story, sorry documentary that Kyle Richards is producing about her life.
Speaker 2: Come again, you don't know.
Speaker 1: About the document Kyle's been filming this duck documentary for like the past year, following Morgan Wade's life and her country. She's on tour and she, you know, I don't know, she like had some sort of health scare and like Kyle's like been following her around with cameras like capturing. It's like the most anticipated film of the year. Carlos. Wait a second, I thought it was Wicked with Cynthia and Ariana Grande. Wait a second, are you saying to me that the Oscar Coutinder is the Morganwaite documentary produced by Kyle Richard's Productions, Inc. Yep, right after American Woman, it's the Morgan Wade documentary.
Speaker 3: And we're here for I can't wait on my seat.
Speaker 2: Are you bullshitting me?
Speaker 1: No? It's literally like this is should They announced this and everybody was like nobody asked for this documentary, and she's like her life is just so fascinating, where like, Kyle, you're in love, Like the only reason you're producing a documentary about this person is because you're clearly in love with them, because nobody is asking for this. Nobody knew who Morgan Wade was before you know, you were in the music video and she came on Beverly Hills gonna mike you folling love with me and now I don't want to be on your TUV anyway.
Speaker 2: Is that an actual lyric?
Speaker 1: Well, it was the lyric, and then I added the TV part because now it's like I want to make you in love with me, and now I don't want you to be in love with me because I don't want to be on camera anymore.
Speaker 3: But you only picked apart her lyrics.
Speaker 1: She has so many songs and it's like I'm in love with and we're in a secret love affair and we're at the Beverly Hilton hotwn the pop rots here catchin us and we'll never be together. Like people are like these lyrics sound a little like they're about Kyle.
Speaker 2: The only way I knowledge is Dwayne Wade. I did not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I care. And this is no shade to Morgathy. Morgan is a great woman. She has tattoos, she looks great. Whatever what this is, what's going to be the issue because I'm listening. I'm very honest. I love Kyle, I really do. The issue was going to be this and this is the mistake that a lot of housewives make. Okay m hm. It's when you.
Speaker 2: When you hold people accountable.
Speaker 1: Throughout the seasons of the show, we saw Kyle try to hold Denise Richards accountable for allegedly having an affair with Brandy Gandil.
Speaker 3: Yep. We saw scissor gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We saw Kyle try to hold someting accountable when she was going through with Dina Jenkins. We saw Kyle try to hold Rika Jane accountable when the whole thing about returning the earrings. So when it's your turn and you tell the cast you this off limit, Yeah, that's not great, only because people have receipts of you doing that to everyone else, So why are you exempt from it happening to you? And I just don't think it's that big of a deal to data woman if that's what she's doing allegedly. I just so I pulled up the lyrics for you. So it's one of Morgan Wade's songs that they thought was about Kyle Richards. It's called the twenty seven Club, where she refers to a Beverly Hills hottie that she's in love with, and she says, I'm laying in bed at the chateau with someone on I saw on TV, but I barely even know small talk for a second, then I gotta leave, walk out, separate. You're famous, you can't be seen with me. It sounds like it's about Kyle.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're playing with the audience?
Speaker 1: Like? What, Okay, listen, you and I are both openly gay men, right, and one thing about our community is a large percentage of us do not believe in outing somebody right, That that's somebody's personal, you know, decision to make and no one should ever be out in and I stand for that. How does it make you feel though, And maybe you don't feel anyway, but as an oply gay man, do you feel any kind of way about this being a storyline on this show? Do you think it's unfair to bring this up and not really be as transparent with it as one would hope.
Speaker 2: When you were on a reality show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like at the beginning of it, I was like, yeah, you're right, like we should were. Let's not out let her go on her journey, and I've always thought she's been in less of a sexuality journey and more of just like an identity crisis. Right, she's not a wife anymore. The kids are grown, so she's not that active mom running around with kids anymore. Like her life has changing. She's going through this metamorphosis. However, when they started doing the music video and then when Morgan's lyrics started coming into question and we saw them tattooing each other on the show and you know, all of this stuff, then it's like, well, now it kind of feels like you guys are playing with the audience and you're kind of dancing on this line without really addressing it head on. And to me, you know, I did feel kind of like the music video to me was a really big one because they're literally in the tub together and they have the strawberries and they're like just about to make out, and so it is a little gay baby, and it's like, just be honest about like what you are you questioning? Like what it like Normally I wouldn't ask these questions, but you keep kind of teasing the audience with all these little things that it does then bring this into question. Because, like you said, you've lived your life on the show for thirteen fourteen years now, and we've seen everything, you know, we've seen you live your life out fully completely that like, you know, why now are you starting to not be fully transparent with what's going on with your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I think that is going to really be a big issue. And when it comes to what's been going on lately, I want to shoot gears a bit and we'll get back into the show. Teddy Mellicamp revealed on her podcast that she is living with Kyle. I mean, better than the horse trainer, right, Listen. I fully support her journey. Whatever she wants to do with her life, I support her. But I mean it's nice that she you know, I think it's weird that she moved out of the house though, But listen, I love Teddy and she wants to live with Kyle. They could be roomies. I mean, Kyle doesn't have Mauricio and so, you know, Bunker sisters, not Bunker sister like the point of sisters. I love Teddy too. It's just the thing that a lot of people obviously are intimating, is that, listen, Teddy is the daughter of John mellencount, which means there's no shortage of money. So the idea of like moving in with somebody instead of getting your own place, a lot of people are questioning what that looks like and why that isn't even happening. It's just, you know, a lot of people do think that's very weird. And Teddy was brought up in this episode when it came to Dereete not being close to her but being friends with her, and deree who remembers everything she said because everybody else got them wrong. When they're like, no, you say you weren't friends with her, she said no, actually said we are friends, We're not close.
Speaker 2: What did you make of that whole dialogue?
Speaker 1: It was strange that like that was part of one that that was even part of the dialogue, and two that we even decided to put that into the like the editors decided to focus on that because that was like, of all the things that I'm sure they were fighting about that night, Like that wasn't a five minute argument that we saw on the show, Like there were other things that were brought up that why we chose to lean into that was an interesting choice, But I get Dured's point. Like, I mean, I'm sure you're the same way. Especially in LA you have a million friends and they're still your friends, but you're not particularly close to them, you know. I think Kyle and Teddy do have a closer relationship. To your point about you know, her dad having endless resources for her, there's a difference I think when you're going through a separation, where I mean, it's one thing to have that financial support, but I think it's another thing to have an emotional support. And I think Kyle and Teddy are probably leaning on each other as they're each going through their separations, and so there's kind of like an emotional bond that I think they probably have right now going through that. And that's probably why she made the choice to move in with Kyle rather than to move into like a hotel alone or to rent another place on her own. Probably just doesn't want to be alone right now. But the dured stuff, I didn't understand why everybody was like, you're saying that Teddy's not your friend. I was like, she's saying that she's her friend, but they're like, durit's not calling up Teddy and like crying to her on the phone about you know PK living at the Beverly Hilton.
Speaker 2: Do we think p K and Deiy will divorce?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Didn't you say that it's a sham divorce.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Why are you asking me? I should be asking you that question.
Speaker 1: You're like, you came with receipts, prove timeline everything. It's a fake separation, puppy gate all over again. Just to clarify, I said, allegedly, this is what I heard, and as Zach a.
Speaker 2: Little team for you.
Speaker 1: I got a constant all night at Kathy Hilton's party about my comment.
Speaker 3: As you should you spilled the team.
Speaker 1: You didn't drop the receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots everything.
Speaker 3: I was waiting.
Speaker 1: I was like, what does he know? Was he you know? Did he overhear something at a party?
Speaker 2: I overheard many things a party, but I don't repeat them often. No. The thing is, it's just thinks you hear. Beverly Hills is a small town.
Speaker 3: My industry is a small chown.
Speaker 2: I never was said. It was a fact.
Speaker 1: I said, is what I heard, and then I said, I don't believe it. Listen, I heard that PK is not PK is not happy with me. Is he happy in general?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, because my thing is this. My thing is this child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. I heard that PK is PK.
Speaker 2: Is not happy with me?
Speaker 1: Is he happy in general?
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, because my thing is this. My thing is this.
Speaker 1: I said in my podcast last week, and it was evident in this episode too that del Reet obviously is on an island, right and the only person who's trying to throw her a bone is Boss Bows. Like I think Bose is really trying to like befriend her, and to me, it's working. I think, you know, the man who she leaned on for so many years is not you know, a shoulder to cry on anymore. So she's on this island trying to like reason with Kylin and obviously protect her job. But then you have people like you know, Garcel who's challenging her, and a lot of people just aren't liking that at all. You know, a lot of people think Garcel's being too hard on Derey, A lot of people think Sutton is being too hard on Deriy. Do you is that what you're seeing as you're watching this season two. Well, I think Garcela and Sutton every season go into trying to find their next target. I feel like they've consistently done this, and the fans have given them a pass for the past couple of seasons because they've been, you know, sort of the fan favorites, because they went against Lisarna and they went against Erica when it wasn't popular to be on Erica or Rinna's side. So I think, you know, the fans very much just gravitated towards whoever was opposite of the person that they hated the most on the show. And so I think Garcel and Sutton have gotten a past for that, and I think Garcel and Sutton are trying that again this season, and the fans are kind of over it, especially with how Garcel has persistently gone at Deriy without real in my opinion, real kind of cause like I get it she doesn't like her, but then it's like just be like I don't, but like it's I don't know, I feel like deurit's tried with Garcel, and Garsel just doesn't give her the time of day. And so I do see that pattern happening again this season. And I think, you know, that tactic that Garcela and have had of like picking you know who they think is going to be the most hated on the cast and piling onto them. I just think that that tactic has expired because I think everybody went in thinking, oh, yeah, we're gonna get a you know, Dorito's crunch wrap supreme and we're just gonna eat it all day, all season long. And Dere it's like, nah, I'm a bag of flaming hot Dorito's and you better watch yourself. And so she's coming in hot, she's standing her ground, she's smoking her cigarettes, and the fans are loving it because Derey has given us ruthless and toothless and they're happy with it. And so, you know, Derey, unfortunate or not unfortunately, but I think unexpectedly is becoming the fan favorite because she's been a lot more ruthless this season and it doesn't feel like she's being that curated as we've seen her in past season. And this is what I've been trying to say to the girls. You cannot play to the audience.
Speaker 2: You know, you just.
Speaker 1: You if you are, if you live for the applause or died by the booze. And like I said before, you know, I've said things about Garcela and friendship that I didn't think it was genuine, and so social media read me for philth to the point where I've said this on my podcast before, Garcell and son commenting on it and I had to like explain to them like I was just saying this, but your fans took it to.
Speaker 2: Another direction in a very dark place.
Speaker 1: And then garceill to make a comment I want to say two years ago that and I love garcel but when she made this comment, I was like, if I can talk to her, like please do not get caught him in social media. Garcia made a comment one saying that you know, I'm the fan favorite, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I saw that, I Zach, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Not only did it not only did like I mean you and I am sure had that reaction, but I think it was on a talk show, right, It's on something talk and the audience was like, like they didn't even react to her that.
Speaker 3: I think the way she was expecting them to.
Speaker 1: I think she was expecting an applause, and I remember the audience was kind of like Oh, that's an interesting because when you assert yourself very much the way Sutton's trying to assert herself as like the head of the group this season, it's like, you can't do you can't assert yourself as that. You have to just kind of naturally, you know, let that position, like Kyle just kind of naturally after vander Pump left, let the crown eventually kind of fall into her because she was the glue that held the show together. She was the og that the fans recognized that she did kind of become the anchor of the show. And I think she'll remain the anchor of the show as long as she stays on it. But you know, I think Sutton and Garcel have pandered and you know, played the audience a little too much, and I think now the audience is just becoming a bit more savvy because they've seen the same tricks and they're just not as interested because I think, like we discussed on my show, the audience is fickle and they may love you this season, but they may not love you next season. And you know, you just have to be yoursel self organically and they'll love you when you're at least who you are, you know, and they'll come around. If they hate you one season, they'll probably love you again the next season, and it'll just continue to bounce back and forth. But you can't be afraid of having a bad season.
Speaker 2: You cannot. You cannot, you cannot. And listen.
Speaker 1: Based on these episodes, it does appear that this and again I'm basing this only off of what's been happening online, this seems to be a season where Guardsell and Son are not the fan favorites. No, not at all, not from what I like. Normally, I feel like people are like, you know, eating them out, like Denise and Brandy. But in this time, the fans are like that, Zach oh Man, I told you. The editor is on standby.
Speaker 2: Listen. I have never I think, in the history of my podcast this speechless. Oh shit, Zach. I'm gonna get fucking eviscerated from this. But listen, listen, you.
Speaker 3: Will, I will, And that's okay.
Speaker 1: Listen. I, I you know, have wallpaper with all the mean things people say about me on the internet. It keeps the bills paid.
Speaker 2: I love it for you, probably the more honest.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you feel this way, but I feel like the more like just unfiltered and honest that you are. Like eventually a lot of that, like loud noise on the internet. Either, I've just become so immune to it that I kind of just tune it out. But I feel like it's kind of it kind of like goes away at some point because they're so like they can't be outraged with you every you know, every day, that eventually like it's just not as shocking to them, and then they learn how to have fun with it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Listen, at the end of the day, this is what I'll say.
Speaker 1: People love authenticity, right, Zach. You're I'm playing up to the audience. You're not playing up a character. This is really who you are, and I think people accept Like, look, at the end of the day, I may not agree with everything he says, but that's who he is.
Speaker 2: He's not going to change for us. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, and that's what these realities starts need to get. Because even as I was watching this episode bellby Hills, I felt like, this is my opinion, I felt like producers or somebody told something a Garsell to challenge Derey and because it did not seem genuine to me, Like when they were on the bus and Drey pretty much, you know, settled well what was happening within her and Kyle, and then all of a sudden, something brings up something that was so random that to me, only production could I've seen.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about the fact that Eric Cop was whispering to Kyle. It was like Derey was screaming so loud that I don't think any of the cast members saw that. But I digress.
Speaker 1: So when you when you're watching it and you see Sun trying so hard, I think that's the I think that's the thing that a lot of the audience isn't, you know, gravitating towards anymore. It just seems like you're picking on Derie, and I think that's what it is. I feel like they're picking on Derey, and Derey is doing a fantastic job as standing up for herself.
Speaker 2: I didn't like what Sun was doing, and I love the fact that Durie got her right together, yell of her face, and so it's like, oh, y'all let me dress like bish please.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the other thing with Sutton in that moment on the bus too, is like, Sutton was like, well, I'm just bringing this up because I don't want to be in a group where, you know, we talk about people behind each other's backs and we won't say it to their face. Erica and I was just like, excuse me, were you not the one that had everybody over at your house when the Girardi stuff came out behind Erica's back to have a meeting about how you guys were all going to approach Erica moving forward. I'm like, you guys are this is Beverly Hills. You're supposed to talk about each other's backs. It's like embedded in the fabric of la is like friend grop. You talked shit about each other. But Erica wasn't even talking crap about Derey. She just made like an under her breath comment to who was she talking to, to Bo's or whoever she was next to, or to Kyle that it was just weird that Sen's like, well, I'm only bringing this up because I just don't want to be in a friend group where we talk about each other behind each other's backs. When Sutton is like the most shady behind people's backs and her confessionals, oh the most and listen. We love that, you know, we love that for son, but listen and we love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why I think the moment didn't land is because the audience is like, no, I don't like what like you're bring Like no, A producer told you, Erica is not clocked in this season. So call Erica out and try to stir some stuff between Dery and Erica and see if you can, cause you know, some friction there and when and she delivered her lines and Drea it's like not today and Teddy me like Teddy got so much like Teddy was talked about more in that one episode than Garcell's given us all season. Show me the footage showed me the most compelling scene that you got from Garsel this season, Carlos, we're four episodes.
Speaker 2: In a Garcel's defense, we've got more out of bows.
Speaker 1: She gave us champagne and wine glasses, and Dared was okay with the champagne. Dreet's like I am on an island. I'm not going to complain about getting champagne in a wine glass. I'm gonna take it because I need all the allies I can get right now. I listen, that's the best part about that, because it was that's really the case. She's like, look, normally i'm'll have an issue with this, but I need more prison enemies.
Speaker 2: At this point. I will say this.
Speaker 1: I will say this, and I love to get your thoughts on it, and I'm gonna go on record saying this Bow's is the best addition to this case that I've seen in like four or five seasons. I I I am so obsessed with this woman.
Speaker 2: She seems to go ahead like it's natural.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm obsessed, natural and like such a voice of reason, like a voice of the audience. Right, So like when Kyle and deiy are fighting at the table about an Instagram story and Bo's in her confessionals and in the after show, she's kind of just like, what are they even fighting about? Like She's like, I don't even understand what their issue is. It seems so silly and so base and so dumb. Like she's just like, I like her and Jennifer Tilley are just like we just want to like eat her.
Speaker 3: Dinner, Like we don't understand what this whole fight is about.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the audience feels that way too, And so she I think is just so authentic in herself, and it's refreshing because it's not like somebody coming in and trying to have a moment. Like Bose doesn't need to insert herself into the drama. She just very organically commands presence at the table when she walks into a room. And I think it's very refreshing because, like you said, we're only four episodes deep, and she I think has already won over the audience.
Speaker 2: I I just, I just I just think she's great. I think she's great.
Speaker 1: I like even the story about her dating the scammer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: And I'm and oh god, this is gonna be so messy, but I have to be honest. All of those girls need to take a page out of Bo's book.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you why. She's not trying to have a moment. She's trying to.
Speaker 1: Tell you more about her life and and that's what she's giving to us.
Speaker 2: It's the small details. And listen.
Speaker 1: I fell in love of Garsel and Sudden their first couple of seasons instantly because I felt like they were dropping the nuggets about their personal lives that I was like, oh, that's interesting and and it was natural, and I think what has happened to them?
Speaker 2: That happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Of reality stars who who think they're the fan favorites. They start to just clock in and asks the tough questions and start an argument and then go home and say I did my job for the day, instead of living in the moment. What's what's what's happening this season to me is this Erica Jane does not want to be there.
Speaker 2: She's not clocked in at all.
Speaker 1: She's she's not she misses Renna right, she's and I love Erica.
Speaker 2: Erica's great.
Speaker 1: I think Erica, when I say don't want to be there, I don't mean being on the show. I think I just don't think she's present and doubt in this season. I think Kyle really, I think and Kyle Hart of hearts, she probably wishes she took a season off to really to really understand what's happening with her feelings with Morgan allegedly.
Speaker 2: I think she wants to figure that out.
Speaker 1: She's going through a separation with Mauricio, and she has every right to me to ask for a season off. I gotta be honest with you. I can't take another Derey versus Kyle. It was cute the first two episodes. I was here for it. I am fucking over it is. Give me Melissa Gorga, Teresa JULYI sprinkle cookies. Yes, well, are you gonna order her sprinkle cookies? I will order Teresa's New York Times bestselling cookbooks.
Speaker 3: With Kylon Dree.
Speaker 1: I know in the the preview for next week's episode, we see that there's like a heart to heart that the two of them have where they're like crying. I mean, like, we have too much going on in our lives that we don't need to be fighting about this. So I'm hoping we do get to see some sort of resolution because that's kind of what the shows are. And I feel like the show Housewives in general thrives when you have these fights and we are through it in four or five episodes, and then we move on to the next part of the season, right, you know, and there's constantly there's conflict, there's a resolution, and then you know, the potato, the hot Potato moves to another housewife to kind of carry the next two or three episodes with her storyline, right, and what's going on in her life, rather than it being this same fight all season long, like Puppy Gate or something where it just it's so dragged out and the audience gets fatigued by it. And at least we know that by the end of this Kyle and Dury seem to be in a better place because we've seen them hanging out a lot together since the season has wrapped, so at least there is some sort of resolution.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think from what it looks like, I think Sutton and Deured are probably going to have the next you know, beef that's gonna come, because I hear Derey kind of really comes at it with everyone all season long. So wait, so are you alleging that after Kyle in Deury makeup and hopefully is by the next episode, that Derrey is coming for Sutton, maybe Garsel and maybe some of the other girls. Yes, And I think most of it's going to come with Sutton and Dery because listen, one thing about and this is what I do like about Sign is she does have these moments where she very organically will say something a little aloof and it's the wrong thing to say, but it like just kind of lights a spark and it runs with a wildfire and it carries the season. You know, she does have those moments where she can be really good when she's just not in her head. That's when she thrives when she's just organically herself. So I think that there's gonna be more of that dree versus sut In drama that's gonna come and we're gonna see, you know, Eric's gonna drop her new single. I do agree with you. I think Erica went through two really tough seasons and after that she's kind of just like, I'm gonna let the rest of you kind of carry the show and I'm just gonna be here and I'm gonna, you know, do my little thing here and there, and when my moments to come in and shine are gonna come, I'll step in. But outside of that, like she really didn't even give you know, Sutton much on the bus. You know, she kind of just let Durite step in and take that fight and listen, I'll give a housewife one season, Right, you had two rough seasons back to back.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one season to kind of, you know, sit on the bench, be cool. And then the following season. I need you to bring it again, because like you can't just keep coasting season after season. And they do love Erica, but like this, you know, I need her to give a little more here, even if it's like.
Speaker 3: Talk about your dating life or something.
Speaker 2: I miss Erica. Yeah, listen, we fun in love Erica because again, and this is and the Housewives.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, and apparently you are, it's it's the little things. I promise you Housewives, it's the little things. It's it's the reason why we love Mary Cosby. It's the little thing she does. You're like, that is so interesting. Is the reason why Brahm is great. It's the reason why I am a Lisa Bralostan. The fact that she got pissed off of seventeen c cittying, like is shit like that, And I'm like, it's so small and so like minute that I'm obsessed with it because that's real conversations and what's happening in Beverly Hills this season so far, I just don't feel like no one's having real moments and just trying to get to know each other in real place. Besides Bows, I think she's the only one, like I'll tell you guys a little bit about myself. I don't know what's going on with Sutton, and I want to know what's going on with her. I want to know what Garcelle is going through outside of the Lifetime movies.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? Like? Who are you dating? Is it hard today?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on Will Smith slapping Chris Rock?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Give me something? Do you know what I mean? Give something? I miss Erica Jane so much.
Speaker 1: My favorite top five seasons of Beverly Hills of all time will always include the two seasons where Eric could check these broads and she was on fucking fire. I loved it is when she had the first chair at the reunion. She earned it, And granted, I'm happy she hasn't have to deal with the legalities of Tom's case. But I want Erica to show up and call bitches out. I want her to be like, no, bitch.
Speaker 2: I want to say, like, fuck you something? Why are you? Why you? Why are you worried about what I'm talking about? You know what I mean? I want to say, dere do me a favor, stop throwing me under the bus and stop me including me even stupid ass ship with Kyle, Like that's the raic I want to show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen, that was on the bus was a perfect opportunity for her to call out. And she's like something, you're gonna be bothered by me making an offhanded comment under my breath and you're saying that like what, I talked shit behind Durreid's back, Like no, you're the queen of talking shit behind people's backs, Like that's her operating but like you know, and then listen, there's nobody that can make something rattle in her boots more than Derit or Erica. And that would have been a perfect transferred for Erica to talk in. Agreed, agreed, agreed, So listen, I'm I'm I'm. I'm happy to hear we're gonna move on from Kyle versus Deree.
Speaker 2: I was into it. I'm slowly getting over it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's sort of like this hamster wheel of petty that isn't as gritty or interesting as a Kyle and Lisa Vanda pump break up apprenticeship like that have more legs, that have more teeth you had? Can you know Lisa's husband inserted himself in it, so it had different degrees of like interest. This one I'm not interested in anymore. Move past this bullshit. I want to know more about bohs. I want to know more about her, what she has going on, make her happen. And if I can get Sutton and Dery to like have a versus moment, then you got me back. But as of now, this is the last episode of it. There's the big fight that's coming up at Erica's like a single launch party, where like DEII it's yelling at Kyle and Sutton and like there's that whole like screaming match that we have coming up. So I think that's probably going to kick off the whole Sutton and Dereek drama.
Speaker 2: Well I hope, so, I hope, so.
Speaker 3: Zach, Yeah, we need something more than that, we.
Speaker 2: Need something more. I'm over it. It was cute, it was cute, I was into it was everything. I'm over it.
Speaker 1: Move on because because to me, it's not is it doesn't have enough meat to the bones.
Speaker 2: It's just it's.
Speaker 1: It's honey, give me a Gar's cell, Paul of a sudden and bitch, I'm back in it.
Speaker 3: That would have.
Speaker 1: Me compelled because you know that they have just been like a game of Survivor, allies to the end, and like I want them to really, you know, not turn on each other, but turn on each other, like I want, you know something, because that would at least, you know, give some real stakes. Yes, and it'll be it'll be unexpected. And I think they know so much about each other.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: You do not want to be on Sutton's bad side. No, because you can't predict what she's gonna say. You can't predict what she's gonna do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, if it's the right time of day and she has enough vodka in her system, she's going to go for it. Teddy that she keeps it in her purse allegedly.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, Oh, Zach, I could talk to you all night long, my love, my love, my love.
Speaker 1: Please let the world know, because after this, your phone's gonna be reaging with people.
Speaker 2: I be love you or hating you, or you're going to hear it from my housewives.
Speaker 1: And I love it all for you, baby, but probably all of the above.
Speaker 2: I love it. Okay.
Speaker 1: Let the rain drops know where they can find you. Follow you, support you, your social media and your amazing, amazing success fall podcast. Yes, well, rain Drops, you can come and bring the storm. If you ever want to get zactivated at a podcast, it's called No Filter with Zach Peter. It's a daily podcast that you can listen to on all podcasts platforms, so you can watch it on Spotify or YouTube. It's called No Filter with Zach Peter. You can follow me at Just Playing Zach all over the Internet or follow the podcast at No Filter with Zach. And Yeah, I always keep the tea high and I always keep the receipts on standby. Love love, love, Well, Thank you Zach so much, and rain Drops, I will see you guys on Tuesday's episode Chat. Then, thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Ragin Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, King Daming Entertainment, Baby