Speaker 1: Are we rolling? Whoa sauce on the side on the road? Oh, my god, sauce on the roadside. So first I would like to clear up that last time we were going back and forth as the episode twenty nine is the episode thirty and then we thought it was twenty nine. I think it was actually thirty. Okay, yeah, So here we are on the road for episode thirty one. I'm with Diamond, Diamond, Hi, Andrew, Hello, and who.
Speaker 2: Else somebody who is going through a very tough time right now.
Speaker 1: So we are currently and there's a video of this. We're all sitting in our bed in Yellowstone and Josh went to a restaurant that I will not name. We all went. He had some kso ripped right through. As we were sitting at the restaurant, he was like a cripping I'm gonna crap like this in my life. He wouldn't at the restaurant. He had to come home and do it here where we are all sharing a cabin. So that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I understand where he comes from on that one. There's just like unless I gotta go, gotta go. It's there's something about being in like your own place. It just feels safe here, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean that's fair. I think that we're all just passing microphones around, so if you hear over your noise, that's it. I think that each one of us today has suffered one type of trauma or another. And this was Josh's time. Josh didn't have really earlier trauma, sure that everybody else did, so I will start with mine. We went to a whitewater rafting place and it was glorious and beautiful, and we're gonna get to who else had trauma from that? And I really had to pee. And we drove three hours and we got there and they only have porto potties, and I thought I was gonna pee myself. And I walked into the portal potty and I walked out, hacking and gagging and yelling like I busted out. I was like, no, I can't do it. I can't do it. I was screaming, I can't do it. And this old man started dying, laughing. He was really enjoying that. He's like, it's not so bad. I said, sir, it is. I don't know. It wasn't just a smell. It was the visual it was I'm gonna it was so bad. It was so bad that nice old man came out later and said, listen, I kind of built you a nest in there. It didn't smell any better, but at least you won't have to see what's there. I said, nope, I will pee in the field, or I will go beg my way, which I did. I begged my way into a regular bathroom at the facility. So that was my trauma. Andrew, what was your trauma today?
Speaker 3: My trauma was the whitewater rafting. I was told go swimming now. He pulled over specifically for us to go swimming. You were like all about it. You were like, oh my god, I loved you. And so he pulls us over to the side. We are the only boat that stopped, mind you, the only boat, yeah, the raft. We're the only raft on the side. And then Gandhi's like, well, if no one else is going to join me, then I don't want to do it. So then I was like, okay, fine, I'll just do it.
Speaker 4: F it.
Speaker 3: It was like a polar plunge. I am not a polar plunge person. I would never like to be a polar plunge person, that just seems like that's even a little too much for me in terms of adventure.
Speaker 1: It was worse than a polar plunge.
Speaker 3: My whole body jumped in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm never gonna be able to move again. It was like crazy cold.
Speaker 3: It was like a shock, like it was like from my toes up all of a sudden, it was like this chill that I've never felt before.
Speaker 4: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is it.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I gotta get back in this boat now. And then I started swimming to the boat. I got to the boat and they told us in the beginning, we may need to dunk you quickly to get you back on the boat, to give you some buoyancy and listen, I was really hoping our guide's.
Speaker 1: Charlie Charley, Charlie Mosley. Shout out to Charlie Mosley.
Speaker 3: He was fantastic. He was great, but I knew he was gonna be going through it by himself to lift me up onto this boat.
Speaker 1: Well, other people should have helped lift you up onto the boat, including Diamond and your buddy Josh.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were filming me getting on this boat where I look like they just caught a giant tuna and I'm flopping around inside the boat. So yeah, that's my trauma that I had looked like a tuna getting caught.
Speaker 1: Diamond, would you like to go?
Speaker 2: My trauma was the entire experience, the ride there, the fact that I said I was not gonna do this, and I was prepared to sit in the car by myself, take a nap.
Speaker 5: I made a little like pillow.
Speaker 2: Off of the the water container that we have in the back.
Speaker 5: I was not with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, no service, which would have made three hours really bad, but.
Speaker 1: In a hot car, which every time we get out of the car, by the way, it says, please check the back seat to make sure you haven't left any mine, And she wanted to bake in that car with no service for three hours, even though the day before she had agreed to it, and Andrew bought all the tickets and paid for it. I didn't necessarily agree. You never agreed.
Speaker 5: I never agreed.
Speaker 3: No, you did never. At brunch specifically, I was like, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna buy away order rafting, and you were like, okay, sure.
Speaker 2: No. I didn't say sure. I said, hmm, I know exactly what I did. I could see myself right now with the little red awning over us. I know what I said or didn't say. Also, then we get on this bus Andrew is trying to talk to me and I'm just trying to figure out why he's talking. Why are you talking to me? At one point, didn't I say please stop talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 3: I was told by Gandhi. Actually she said you need to comfort your friend, like ask like, be like, oh, tell her she's going to be fine. So I said, hey, Diamond, you're going to be fine. You said please stop talking.
Speaker 1: To me, do not talk anymore.
Speaker 5: I meant it, shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: And after that, I was like, just hold her head. And he tried to grab your hand and you were like, don't.
Speaker 5: Touch me, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm pissed off. Then we get to the actual water and they say, oh no, we did the safety protocol. And as soon as I walk up to this woman doing the safety protocol, she says, and if you fall in, this is what you do. And I'm like, I'm not trying to fall in. What do I do not to fall in? I'm like, I was safety.
Speaker 1: Protocol is though, Oh he's out, she's out.
Speaker 4: Oh do you think the likes.
Speaker 1: Pick that up? So side, wait, finish what you're saying. Then when you to talk about Josh's noise is because he has the same noise for everything he does.
Speaker 3: Continue.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then I got on and Charlie very nice guy. But it didn't start off so well because I was ready to hop out. As soon as the boat started moving a little bit. I was like, Charlie, I don't feel good about this.
Speaker 5: I need to go. I need to go, and he just pushed the fucking boat.
Speaker 1: The boat was no first of the boat was already moving, but you were like Charlie, no, no, Charlie, I need to get out. Let me out right now. Charlie, let me out. I thought she was gonna cry, and I was like this, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what.
Speaker 1: I thought you were. I was about to cry. And what did Charlie say, Well, we can't now we're already move it. I was like a.
Speaker 5: Little fucking turd. That's literally I was sticking to myself.
Speaker 1: Oh it's pretty good, but you know what, we made it and it was awesome. And I'm really really proud of you because I can't believe you actually did it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I really can't like you made out with not only jewelry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh what what is the jewelry?
Speaker 3: I said to myself, we really got to turn this around because Diamond was not feeling it. They said that there were five photo spots and a bunch of rapids, and all I kept thinking was she could get out at any point and be done with us. So I said, Diamond, I will get you and her mez.
Speaker 1: Bangle, which is hello, big moneyball. Because I was like, Diamond, I'll get you a sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I would have taken anything, anything, a pep talk even we.
Speaker 4: Were trying.
Speaker 3: Also, wait, were you promised a sweatshirt? Yes, so she made up with a sweatshirt and a bangle.
Speaker 1: Well, she never got the sweatshirt because she said she thought the place smelled funny and she didn't want a sweatshirt on this So maybe we'll find another sweatshirtt another place.
Speaker 3: You're making out great. But anyway, I said, to get her through this, what is the one thing that I know can motivate her. It's jewelry, I know it. So then I said it, and then what do you know? It was like Jesus came through the clouds and the sun came out, and she was like, oh, this is actually kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Guys. Yeah on her Once her mood turn around, the sun came out, I was like, you see this, and we got a rain shower in the sunlight, which is good luck. I'm positive that that's like a good luck thing. We saw some of the prettiest ship we've ever seen. Diamond, don't care what you say. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: The rain shower was not.
Speaker 5: I mean that was horrifying because I mean we're.
Speaker 2: You think about this, Okay, we're on the water, a stream, river, whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're moving.
Speaker 2: Why would I want it to rain because when rain comes a lot of the times it comes with wind, and you know, the water starts getting really rocky.
Speaker 5: We were already swaying all.
Speaker 1: Over the place. Oh my god, her shirt is off, Josh, are you doing this? Man is unwell? Did you take your shirt off? The ship? Sorry, continued Diamond. Yeah, there's a camera rolling too. Wait wait there she iskara camera.
Speaker 3: Hi, don't worry, it's.
Speaker 1: Not but we're gonna have them edit this. Another or four of us in the best.
Speaker 4: Actually a reason my shirt is off, because not only did I poop, I threw up?
Speaker 1: Why bed with your outside clothes on? Clothes off, jeans are on?
Speaker 4: These were not either.
Speaker 1: You threw up.
Speaker 4: I hung all my clothes up. Yes, I nuclear bombed my stomach with this buffalo cauliflower dipped into the buffalo caso, and I had like half of that order I feel.
Speaker 3: He went from. He went from I don't want to have any of the caso, scoffing at it, like, oh no, I don't want that.
Speaker 4: I didn't scoff at. I didn't scoff at it.
Speaker 3: There's no scoff There was a scoff.
Speaker 4: He's weak, he's weak and a fluffer. He went.
Speaker 3: He went from, oh no, I'm not gonna have the caso.
Speaker 4: Do you want cauliflower and caso? Don't?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you made you made up poop bomb.
Speaker 4: I started cramping and honestly it just started. It started happening.
Speaker 3: Wow, both ends you Okay, your digestive system moves very fast.
Speaker 4: Then I'm back, baby.
Speaker 1: One of the things you need to like scoop back so that this doesn't look like the pet that looks like at the moment. One of the things we were just talking about actually, don't take your pants off.
Speaker 5: He would, Hey, Doddy, Doddy's here, don't tell a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So we were all talking about what traumatized this today. Andrews was flipping onto the boat, onto the raft like, well, you did not help him, but you recorded your diamonds. Diamonds was the entire rafting experience, and yours just happened when you puked and ship whilst we were recording this podcast. The Buffalo Bar, We're not going to name the place.
Speaker 4: I wasn't here that everything on the menu was buff and it just I blew my stomach up. Or I also ate a lot of beef jerky today too.
Speaker 1: He really did.
Speaker 4: I ate a pound of beef jerky.
Speaker 1: How are you alive? I don't understand how Josh lives because there were times that we were on the water with rapids coming and our guide is like paddle back and he's like, huh, that's all we heard. Huh.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I was at the front of the boat, so it was hard to hear him sometimes. Okay, so I just had to like cheat on my like it was I felt like I was in high school again looking over at the kid next to me is like paper like seeing what Andrew was doing. But I'm like, I'm cheating off the c students. What you know?
Speaker 3: What fair? I will say I was if you were looking back at Diamond to see what she was doing, she was just holding on for dear.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, I was actually putting in work over here.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? I was the only person following instruction.
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Maybe you two at the end.
Speaker 3: You were starting to slack off. There wasn't and let me tell you, she was the only one that when it was lean in.
Speaker 1: She was like, I think that was Diamond's favorite part, the lien. Yeah, everyone huddled together, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we're doing the lean in. And then we all like came out and Diamond was still holding and she was like, I give the instructions to.
Speaker 2: Leave you guys, don't you guys don't know how to follow instructions.
Speaker 1: I've learned that I followed all the instructions I didn't find We we gave everybody superlatives today, So Diamond was most improved. Clap everybody nice so much, Thank you. Andrew was the LVP. We'll call him the least Valuable Player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I disagree with that entire Of.
Speaker 1: Course you do.
Speaker 4: Of course you do until you rode the wrong way. As you were complaining about.
Speaker 1: You, what did we decide Josh was MVP baby, absolutely not no, no, no, I can't rist he was. He was plotting on food. Like halfway down that river, he was like, oh, Caesar, I want to sezear up. I could do like a big steak. There were a lot of things and I don't even remember what you said.
Speaker 4: That was buffalo bar was out of what buffalo? They're big buffalo ribbi. They were all out of it.
Speaker 1: You weren't gonna get that anyway, jo.
Speaker 4: I tried to order it actually rocked my mood. I'm not gonna is that.
Speaker 1: That's what puts you in a and barbing situation. I think you know what I think might have made you sick all that water you swallowed because so often during the entire thing, you guys were getting splashed a lot more than we were. But Josh gets splashed with his mouth wide open, as there are photos of it online, and he's just yelling the whole time with water flying into his mouth.
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna get an amba.
Speaker 1: It seems like you already got it a river, am Okay, I think you've already gotten it, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I are just kidding, just kidding. I think you're fine.
Speaker 1: No, you can't beat him up. Well, we're recording. Is it still recording? Yes? Did you break your phone? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Okay, so in the parking lot, I uh, when we were back, I dropped my phone on the rocks. Oh, but that's a screen protector, so I'm good. Yeah, it's a pretty cool phone. Okay, it's outlasting everything.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool, my god.
Speaker 1: One of the things too. Dimond was talking about how she was a little nervous about the rain coming in because it's gonna get windy, it could get more rapidy. So were you nervous, Like, how are we gonna get out of the situation if it rains?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I was two feet away from a short any given.
Speaker 5: But you guys could swim to it. Okay, you had a life jacket. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: I was watching the bus.
Speaker 2: She was road the photographer that apparently was following us. But every time I looked up, it was like his car was like even further than we are.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're supposed to be following.
Speaker 1: That's not how photos work, baby.
Speaker 5: All Well, well, wow, they need to switch.
Speaker 1: If he arrives to the spot after we get there. Following that guy took some great pictures.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that guy is total pro.
Speaker 1: He was amazing. And these photos, there's one photo in particulars for them which almost got us in trouble the beginning.
Speaker 3: It was the beginning. I didn't realize I saw. I will admit I saw the camera and did I cheese.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, They were like paddle twice and he saw the camera coming up and he paddled like seven times the circle. You know what. He said.
Speaker 3: The camera was there, and I said, let's give him a show, babes.
Speaker 4: And I did.
Speaker 3: But then the other two photos, the four photo spots, I was prepared because every single rapid y part we hit from there on out, I was going headfirst into it. That he was purposely turning the boats this way, you guys wouldn't get as wet as we were getting wet. I stand by that point.
Speaker 4: Actually he may have been doing that for Diamond.
Speaker 3: That I literally just said that, come on, Charlie.
Speaker 5: I literally just said, we really like Charlie.
Speaker 1: Charlie's great love and Also, again, these photos are all posted, and they might be at the Elvista Ran Show Instagram page now, but they're definitely Baby Hot Sauce at Andrew Pugg at Diamond Sincere at coaster Boy Josh. After the initial shots, Andrew clearly was not posing.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I could hear I can hear the photo like when I look at it, I can hear Josh being like I can hear Andrew. I can hear Diamond being like, dear God, o't want God. I just thought it was pretty.
Speaker 3: My favorite was when we would hit a rapids and you just hear Diamond, Jesus hold.
Speaker 5: Me near the cross.
Speaker 1: I thought I was going in. Oh, we didn't even get to what we did yesterday, which I know we have to wrap this up in a second kind of I mean, I guess we can as long as we want to. But we went on a hike yesterday, so now Diamond is a hiker and a rafter.
Speaker 2: After Wow, thank you so much, thank you, thank you so much, thank you more more, thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: We hiked around Jenny Lake yesterday at Grand Tee Tong, which was awesome. And also I think we added like two miles to that hike because Andrew parked, and god fucking knows where.
Speaker 3: I do know where. I do know where it was where I could only parkus when I went to the parking lot.
Speaker 4: You're like, where are we in the parking lot?
Speaker 3: Because parked in the parking lot, so you had to park out on the road. It was the only spot. Also, we went at PEAKD time.
Speaker 4: We killed like ten minutes looking for a parking spot. Truthfully, we should have just parked where we parked initially and we would have been hiking way soon.
Speaker 1: No, there were still spots way closer than where we actually parked. There were totally on the road, there were totally Andrew's like this cors so big, I can't fit it in anywhere. Also, Andrew's been driving the entire time. The entire time, he won't let anyone else drive.
Speaker 3: I know, It's like I have an objective and I know I just need to get to it, so it's like I can just focus on that one thing.
Speaker 4: He has road rage, though we feel about the whole like road in in car dynamic of the road trips so far, I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think Diamond's sick of the playlist. There's a lot of Launa Delray. I could do without that too. Here they go, Oh my god, these two have saddled us with Lana del Rey and Lady Gaga the whole time.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, right, But then conveniently, when we ask for a certain song, oh no, I don't have service.
Speaker 4: That's actually what happened. And then I have to rely on my downloaded songs. What happens to be a.
Speaker 1: Convenient How that works out for you, Josh? And by the way, shall we also say when we got to the airport at Jackson Hole, Wyoming, we were going to have a mid sized suv, but Josh, Princess Josh over here, was like, oh no, the police they don't because he's like carsick. So we wait for hours and hours to get this full size fucking suv. And where's Josh sitting where we're Diamond Shotgun? Shotgun? Josh is shotgun in a full size suv? What say you?
Speaker 4: I hopped in there on the way home from the airport, on the way home from the airport, just to get home, and now you guys have saddled me with this front seat. I don't need it, No.
Speaker 1: One's saddled you. There's a whole bag for you to lay it out.
Speaker 4: I ask you every time you want the front seat, and you say no, you don't want it.
Speaker 1: He has asked a couple of times, however, what happened to your car sickery that you now? I believe fake? Every day on the way home from work, I have to delay the back seat. I get so sick now he's in the front Singlelna del rey. Haven't it good all time?
Speaker 4: I'm on vacation.
Speaker 1: Oh so the car sickness takes a vacation.
Speaker 4: After two pm after work and andrew driving through the city. He threw Hoboken and all those stop signs and left turns used to that's a car sign made you sick many times.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have a whole back seat that we don't.
Speaker 4: Are more than welcome to send in the front seat. I would I would like to retain control of the playlist respectfully driving.
Speaker 3: Nobody else wants to drive right. I feel like I'm hogging it, But at the same time, I just really I don't mind driving.
Speaker 4: I would do it if you were like tired of it, I'm there for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not tired of it, and then yeah, no, I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, got to be honest, and do you want to try driving? I don't really care.
Speaker 3: That means now, okay, well the last time.
Speaker 2: That the last time that I drove Gandhi and Handy around, they talked about my driving.
Speaker 1: It was not bad.
Speaker 3: It was driving with like my great great grandma.
Speaker 4: That's wait, you know you're great. You drove with your great great grandmother.
Speaker 1: It was a horse and buggy. I did not, and it was faster than I will say. Though. Diamond was driving the r V, it was massive. She wasn't feeling very good about driving the RV, so she didn't want to drive it.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about when I drove the car when in Santa fe.
Speaker 1: U ship to say about that too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's a New Yorker driving in Santa fe is never going.
Speaker 4: To be good.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm done. I don't care about driving. Oh, happily drive if you don't want to, because I don't want you to feel like you have to drive us.
Speaker 3: This entire time, I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: I think the biggest objection I have is to Josh respectfully controlling a playlist. There's nothing respectful about Josh's playlist. It's all Josh. Everything that is not true.
Speaker 3: Podcast, it is not all Lana. I would say, we've maybe heard ten songs, and I can you can tell you what the ten songs.
Speaker 4: Are, and Lana's usually just Andrew doesn't request a lot. So if I feel Andrew needs to play thank you, I thank you, thank you in between.
Speaker 3: That's every happy and it did it played in the car on the way there today.
Speaker 1: That was how well I know if he really loves me. You were singing I want to dance with somebody. No, you were right, thank you? Yeah, you're right. That's a good song, though, Megan Trainer Diamond, whoops, you missed up.
Speaker 5: I love that song. I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm glppy. Someone does it's good?
Speaker 5: Okay, I liked it.
Speaker 2: You know what. I'm upset that I missed because I like started dozing off in the car last night.
Speaker 5: Limp biscuit man, keep rolling rolling.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Every day every night.
Speaker 1: And Josh has been rocking some nickelbacks. That's been great.
Speaker 4: Oh what did we play for Nickel rock Stars?
Speaker 1: And if every if everyone cared was the name of that song?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, we started playing it. Then the Wi Fi also backed out of that one.
Speaker 5: Thank you everyone heard and nobody to cry.
Speaker 4: Everyone maybe we should what's the case of dea line?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's from rock Star. I think I'll have a case idea. I'll have the case ideas.
Speaker 3: I had no idea until today. I was today years old when I found out that that is a line in Rockstar. Wow, no clue, Yeah, like, oh, we're gonna be eating fancy afterwards.
Speaker 4: I think I'll have a case of doea. I made them go.
Speaker 3: Back and replay that line. You had your headphones on at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Diamond puts her headphones on because she doesn't hear what's going on. So we had a wait forever at the airport to get the stupid car. Now we have the stupid car, and then we took a hike and the car's bad. Actually it's really good with gas. What is it an expedition, like a full sized expedition. Yeah, we haven't had to fill up yet. We went driving for like two days, yeah, hours and hours, and Jenny Lake was great. We hiked a lot. I think Diamond was over that shit about how how far into it were you ready?
Speaker 2: To be done with it, probably half a mile in once I got pictures in the first spot and I realized that we had to continue.
Speaker 5: That was where I was over it.
Speaker 1: But then what are you doing, Josh? Oh my god.
Speaker 5: But then when Andrew pushed me into the lake, that was.
Speaker 1: When I was really done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the wildlife.
Speaker 1: Said She's like, Andrew acted like he was gonna help me, and then I fell into the water and he said, fun for yourself. This is the wildlife. It's great, it's great. But you know what we did realize about Diamond because like all these little things that happen are like huge things to her. I said, have you ever gotten stitches or like broken a bone or had a surgery? She said no, So this is a big deal to her because she's never like gotten hurt in her life. Ding ding ding ding d which is shocking. How do you love to be thirty years old and never get hurt?
Speaker 2: Because I'm scary, so I stay away from everything, are you kidding? Learned how to ride a bike, great, fell like scraped up my knee and didn't fuck with that shit again.
Speaker 1: Wait, you were talking about how you want to ride bikes. You're like oh those are fuh.
Speaker 2: No, I can and I like the last no, but I told you as the last time I rode a bike was in the Bahamas, and I literally ran into the bushes, like rode into the bushes.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't.
Speaker 2: My friend said that she didn't she didn't feel good, Ayana, she didn't feel good riding a bike. So I kept like looking back, like are you okay? Are you okay? One time I looked back, are you okay? I turned back bam right into the bushes, right into the bushes.
Speaker 1: Trauma.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm traumatized, tunny traumatized. Will never get on a knee bike by the way, okay, ever, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. She says she's never gonna white water raft. You did, that's all e.
Speaker 4: Bikes go too fast shooting range Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I said I wouldn't do that again.
Speaker 4: Either, that did Do you guys talk about the taxi durremy? Oh god.
Speaker 1: The people we met at the bar, I promised you guys are dead fox.
Speaker 4: We almost went to get it out of their trunk.
Speaker 1: I tried so hard to get it out of their trunk. I don't think they really want us to have it.
Speaker 3: Gandhi was truly one track mind on that, Like they kept trying to bring up other things, like she'd be like, yeah, so like it's great here, Jackson's great, and Gannie would be like, that's so cool. So you get that fox. I want to go to the car like and the best was she said. At one point, She's like, so they'll stay here, give me your keys. I will go to your car just as good faith. Give me your keys, and I will go get the fox out of the car.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Okay. So we meet these girls at the bar yesterday, which we met because she had the perfect little dog, which was a dox In and an awesy so cute, so I just want to touch the dogs and we start talking to them. Then her friend has on a Beyonce shirt, so Diamond makes a bestie right there, and then the other girls just clearly hammered talking to us about how amazing Wyoming isn't they're from here and it's so good. And then I don't know how it came up that she had a stuffed fox in her trunk of her bug. By the way, she had a bug, like.
Speaker 4: Her husband just kills things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her husband. We found out is like a murderous monster. But the amount of animals that she said.
Speaker 3: He had killed, yeah, it's Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Really, how he's shoot an alligator in Wyoming? He goes places to kill things? Well, I mean he traveled to North Carolina and they brought back a case full.
Speaker 3: Of pigs bacon.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, yeah, you missed that one.
Speaker 3: They said, they're also sending me elk meat if I actually get this taxidermy fox. They're like, we have meat coming out of our ears, to which Gandhi was like, she went and pulled up her hair and was like, yep, there's meat in your ear. And then two seconds later, so can we go to your cars?
Speaker 1: Okay, but listen, I had zero vested interest in that stupid fox. You guys wanted the fox for some reason for your friend Tommy. Why does Tommy want the fox?
Speaker 4: He's a redhead, That's why you send him a red fox. I feel like that that makes sense, right, There's multiple reasons. It was gonna be a housewarming gift because he bought a new house.
Speaker 1: And it's a fairly large sized fox. She showed us. It was like three feet.
Speaker 4: He would probably think it's swag, but I don't know if his wife would Nicole hate it. We got a taxidermy squirrel.
Speaker 3: We called it Hank. Years ago it was a gun tote and squirrel. That literally it was called gun toting squirrel. Then he named him Hank.
Speaker 4: That bar, by the way, you had about three drinks in twenty minutes, Yeah, and almost next leveled, and.
Speaker 1: There was no next level. I was completely fine.
Speaker 4: Well, you spilled half your drink on yourself.
Speaker 1: You spilled half my drink on me.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: It was Josh positive, just luclutovinold one er. Anyway, this girl promised you guys, this fox, and then everyone was just letting it go. And I said, where's the fox? Though, like, we're here, we're not gonna be here for a long time. Give us the fox. And she's like, yeah, it's in my car two blocks down. Cool, give us the keys. Look onme my back. I said, I would leave the two of you and we would go get the fox. For your dumb front, I don't even care about the fox.
Speaker 3: Every single conversation kept leading back to the getting, like outlet, so then let's go get the fox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then let's go get fox. She'diately asked her for her to give you her keys, like, just stay in the bar, I'll go to your car.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: You just met her ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And she promised us a fox Hello. She's like, I'll ship it to you.
Speaker 4: She won't.
Speaker 1: We're never seeing that things.
Speaker 4: Did we did? We follow them on Instagram?
Speaker 2: One girl my Beyonce bestie. Ten out of ten I was tapped in.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: We were talking about everything under the sun. I know we're all where each and every one of them works.
Speaker 5: I know where they live. Yeah, I know where they live.
Speaker 1: One has a kid, one definitely, one kid, one single.
Speaker 2: Yes, they go I don't know if they go on trips together all the time, but they all meet up together.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very cool. And two hours of driving is nothing for them. We were going deep, okay, listen, I was into it thanks to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: At some point, I think we should all post the pictures of us on the saddles because there are some quality saddle photos. We went to the million what was it called Million Dollar Cowboy Bar? Yeah, it's Jackson and Jackson holl Let's Andrew talk into a mic. Jackson, I would like to apologize in advance because I can see the levels as we're recording, and they are all over the place and they're probably terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put it in a program.
Speaker 1: Please please. I thought I was gonna say something about I.
Speaker 4: Don't know why you just put a microphone in.
Speaker 1: My face because you're the audio guy.
Speaker 4: I will say. In those pictures, my booty was popping.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I made you stick your booty out.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, it was at first, but you're like, no, you're not. And then then I put a little arch in the back and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get some swipes for that.
Speaker 4: That cake came out.
Speaker 1: That cake was bacon, and I told Dimon to do the same thing. I was like, I was like, you got archer backstick your ass out? And what did she say? I'm trying. I was trying.
Speaker 5: I'm trying hard get the jets came out in the back.
Speaker 1: And we've only been here a day and a half so far. This is great. Tomorrow, what are we doing? Anyone know? I know, Josh? What are we doing? Josh has had no idea where we are art and give it. Yeah, we're supposed to meet our guide at eight am, which is not long from now, and then we're supposed to see Mammoth Hot Springs, maybe Lamar Valley, which they call the Serengetti of the United States, which I'm really excited to see, and some other stuff. I think there's a couple of waterfalls. Oh that that's super colorful. We saw pictures of it, the prismatic something. Yeah, we're going to see that. I'm excited. And when we walked into this, oh, by the way, shout out to Delaware North and yellow Stone Vacations because they have hooked us up with this cabin that we're in right now. And when we walked in and turned on the TV, there was a program on about all of the ways that you can die at Yellowstone and Diamond's like, this is crazy. We walk in and this is just on TV. What are the odds? I said, I think that is planned tourists. Now I feel absolutely, You're.
Speaker 4: Just like away, we can't keep up.
Speaker 1: With all they were showing us all the stupid things that the tourists do. And they have like very like point of view video of people getting like rammed by bison and tossed and like stepping in a hot springs chased by a bear. Some guy got like, yeah, she was oh she was dying.
Speaker 2: Funny, it was so fud people falling while they're running away the best, Like, nobody told you to get that close anyway, the idiot.
Speaker 1: Specifically told you not to get that close. So we watch all of the ways that you can die at Yellowstone, so we're prepared. Fun fact, the hot springs have killed twenty two people, which is more than bears and bison and animals combined. So the hot springs are where you gotta be really care. How do they die falling in?
Speaker 5: How do they die?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Andrew, here go.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do they like?
Speaker 3: There are no guardrails around this. It is like a dock, okay, over the ones that you'll melt in. Yeah, there's no guardrails, so if you fall off, you're on like a pier basically over it with nothing to block you. So if you fall in, it's literally boiling hot water that melts you a lot hot. Yes, your skin literally melts off and they have to wait, like they can't even put in anything to get you out, like a metal like a ladder or anything, so it'll just melt. So if you fall in, you're dead. Well, you could splash out, but it doesn't really work.
Speaker 1: I'd also again like to thank Yellowstone Vacations for this amazing travel we're gonna do. As we're talking about all the ways they're gonna kill you, but they actually were describing what happens when you fall in one of those hot springs, and it's much worse than what you described. You don't just boil, because they say one of the things that most people do as they're sort of drowning is that they gasp. So then all that hot ass water goes inside your body and it cooks you from the inside.
Speaker 5: It comes through your eyes, it comes through your ears.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. So we have a rule for tomorrow. No fuckery, no horseplay whatsoever near the springs. The hot springs. Josh kind of did one of his sounds. So, Josh, we were talking about this when you were in there throwing up and puking or whatever it was you're doing.
Speaker 4: Buffalo. Oh my god, my butthole feels all right.
Speaker 2: Take this mic, I'm done.
Speaker 1: But no matter if Josh is surprised, if he's scared, if he's excited, he makes the same noise for everything. It's glorious. It's crazy. We never know what Josh is really feeling because it's always the same noise. He kind of just did it and I feel like on that oh wow, there he is. Love you guys too. I feel like we should wrap it up. Everybody was thinking about not doing this podcast because we're so tired.
Speaker 3: Yes, but now we're all going to go to bed. This'll be nice. This is the off gandhis the What's Your Show? Sauce on the Side, Sauce on the Side, Sauce on the road Side. Oh yeah, Sauce on the Roadside Diaries, Volume one.
Speaker 1: Yes, Josh, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: My foot is so numb right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so ready for this to be done. Okay, if people want to find you guys on Instagram so that they can follow along on this journey, where can they find you?
Speaker 4: Yoo Stone, God, did you.
Speaker 1: Hear what I just asked? No? I said, if people want to find you on Instagram to follow along on the journey, where can they find and you said, oh, eostone coaster.
Speaker 3: Boy, Josh, Andrew at Andrew, Pug Diamond at Diamond, Sincere.
Speaker 1: I'm at Baby Hot Sauce. And also, if you're listening to this, please go follow Andrew Pug because how how far away are you from your goal?
Speaker 3: I'm only three hundred and fifty followers away, folks.
Speaker 1: That's not that he's been trying to get ten thousand followers for like the six years that I've done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want a ten k. I don't want it to be like not like I don't want to show all those numbers anymore. I want like the nice little it looks nice you guys all have that.
Speaker 1: I want that it'll go to like a point one, like ten point one and ten point two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. Cool Wayne Nicer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so please follow at Andrew Pug.
Speaker 4: Cool Cool.
Speaker 1: There's a really great reel of him getting yanked out of the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my big Tuna experience.
Speaker 1: Because we also discovered the end of Michael Jackson song that is freaking bizarre. So the Free Willy song I had no idea ended like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he really gets emotional.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot for the Free Willy soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it all went perfectly with Andrew. So at Andrew Pug follow him. Okay, we'll be back maybe in like a couple of days. Yes, okay, So bye everybody.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 5: Cool