Speaker 1: Your girlfriend wants you to go back to selling cocaine. That's what this says here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is true.
Speaker 1: So what made you quit?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I just got too paranoid.
Speaker 3: Sure, but moving a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that must be like consistent twenty four to seven paranoia doing that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I mean it comes with the job.
Speaker 1: There's the Feds, there's the other people who know that you're, you know, carrying a lot of cash. There's all sorts of potential potential enemies out there to sabotage you. Hello, Hello, Hey, is Tyler from Nebraska?
Speaker 3: It is Can I.
Speaker 1: Say here, Tyler? What you told the call screener?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go for me.
Speaker 1: Tyler says here that your girlfriend wants you to start back selling cocaine. Says that you are a retired drug dealer and you've sort of quit the game, but she wants you to start back up. Is that Is that an accurate an accurate description of your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So how long were you selling cocaine for.
Speaker 2: Cocaine? Not that long. It started out actually in twenty seventeen, started out with ecstasy and then I went moved away from college started. Then I went into weed and that just got too slow. I got money hungry, and like I was selling QPA whax every week, but the money was just too slow. Then I went into back into selling ecstasy because that's what I was known for.
Speaker 5: And then after that I took up cocaine and then that's really where the money started coming in from all directions. Even with that also it gave me more took ups per se.
Speaker 1: So why did you Okay, so you did that for you said, you said a few a few years.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see, I started in twenty seventeen, so four.
Speaker 1: Years, okay, about four years. So what made you quit?
Speaker 5: Uh, let's see.
Speaker 2: Well one of them is because honestly, I just got too paranoid because I was moving a lot of weight.
Speaker 3: Sure was moving a lot of.
Speaker 2: Weight, like with the ecstasy, maybe like a QP every like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that must be like consistent twenty four to seven paranoia doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, And I mean it comes with the job. If you ask anybody, it's it's always like that, because that's a I mean so many.
Speaker 1: Times there's the Feds, there's the other people who know that you're you know, carrying a lot of cash. There's there's all sorts of potential potential enemies out there to sabotage you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I mean I didn't, I know, I said, I like with the weed, the money got too slow. But I wasn't like that drug dealer that's gonna push everything off, you know, like with the ex scene and whatnot. I like, I warned people that, hey, this is pretty close to meth, you know, and I would just I would warn people about the dangers of these drugs, and they still bought it.
Speaker 1: So m hmm. Well, okay, so you quit because uh, you know, it was getting to be too much for you whatever. The money wasn't Oh and it also says it also says here that you you quit because you met your girlfriend and that was part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I met her. Two weeks later she gets pregnant.
Speaker 1: You met Wait so you got her pregnant two weeks after you met her?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But okay, ranted.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I was dealing at that time, all right, and I was I had bands on me and for like two weeks I don't remember shit.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you have a So you met this girl two weeks after meeting her, she gets pregnant, and then you both decide to keep it. Yeah okay. And and you said kids one now.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Kid is one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? And how are you finding being a father?
Speaker 2: It's honestly not that bad. I thought it'd be a lot worse. But I was in I was maybe in like ninth grade when my mom had her second child, and then she had another one, So honestly I felt pretty ready, but there were still yeah h.
Speaker 1: M hmm okay. And then how's your how's your relationship with uh? With your girlfriends?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you had a kid, uh okay, So you're dealing a bunch of weight. You meet a lady, you get it pregnant, you decided to keep it. You're liking being a father, it sounds you're getting along well with the girlfriend. Those are all good things. But we have a common flick now that you're telling me about, which is that you managed to make it out of the game relatively unscathed. It sounds and you're living your sort of post credits scene life. But now your girlfriend wants you to go back to selling cocaine.
Speaker 3: That's what this says here, Yes, this is this is true?
Speaker 1: Why does she want you to go back? It sounds like everything is kind of working out for you guys.
Speaker 2: It is. You know, we both have good jobs. I told the screener that, you know, with both of our incomes and we make five to six grand a month, so I mean, it's not not terrible. There's no need like we have. We're not living paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 1: We told them, why does she Why does she want you to go back to selling cocaine? Then if you guys are doing well, the.
Speaker 2: Extra money is what she says. Because I mean, if I putt it into perspective, So if I if I were to get.
Speaker 3: Like an out of coke, sure I can maybe.
Speaker 2: Fut that for a seven to eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I listen, listen, you don't have to sell us on the idea that dealing drugs is profitable. I think we all can get behind. No, yeah, that idea in and of itself, But I listen, man, you clearly have an entrepreneurial spirit in you.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 1: Maybe that could be applied to things that are less dangerous for you and your family and less detrimental to your mental health. And you know to whatever. I mean, if you want to make extra money, are there other things that you feel like you could do to do that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Definitely, But I think the pro who I'm here? Maybe I haven't answered too completely about it, but I think it might be the fact that the money comes in so fast, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, but as fast as it comes, it too can.
Speaker 3: Go Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're you're I don't have to tell you that you already know that. So I guess what I'm wondering. I mean, okay, so your girlfriend wants you to get back into it. I mean, how do you feel about what your girlfriend is telling you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I could do it because I'm smart, but there's always that lingering paranoia around your shoulder, you know, sure, because I mean, you never know what's going to happen. You don't know if like someone has if the feeds have eyes on you or not. You just never know. And I feel like you know that that eats and inside.
Speaker 1: Right, And you know, listen, this is hard because I try not to tell people what to do, but just to like lay it out here what you've told me. It sounds like you spent four years with this, this paranoid that you're describing like weighing very heavily on you, and you got out of it, and now you're you're chilling. I feel like a lot of the times, like you know, meeting a girl getting her pregnant, that relationship doesn't sound destined to work out, but it sounds like it's working out. Sounds like fatherhood's working out for you. Like you keep hitting all these very like lucky strides. Why would you want to jeopardize all the luck that you've received.
Speaker 2: I know, and like I mean, I've had I've had a close ass call before, like scariest shit. Sal don't want to like go through that because like if I would have got caught that one time, would have went it prison easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I mean mm hmm okay, so but I mean so so so here, tell me tell me this. Let's say let's say you go back to your girlfriend and you say, listen, babe, you know, I get it. I get that with some extra money, we could, you know, get a better place to live, get some better stuff for our kid. This that the other thing. But I'm not going back to that life. We got to find a better way to do it. You tell her all that what do we think, she says, how do we think would she be supportive of you and your decisions?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Definitely, but you know, I bet she would, you know, give me that like fine, fucking whatever type shit.
Speaker 3: You know, what what.
Speaker 1: Are you leaning towards doing at the at this current point?
Speaker 2: See, I mean the extra money would be nice, don't get me rob it comes fast. But like you know you said, and as most people know, as fast as it comes, it can get taken away just like that, even faster.
Speaker 1: Man, Tyler, I just I want to I mean like you you you got you like I don't even know if you know. I mean, you know how lucky you got with all this, Like in in many of the aspects of your you. You got lucky being able to deal drugs for four years and not get caught. You got lucky that this girl that you got pregnant, that you guys are actually getting along with each other. You got lucky that you know fatherhood is is coming natural to you and not you know, giving you a hard time. You got lucky that you found a nice job, like you're you're sitting in all your blessings. Why would you want to fuck.
Speaker 7: That up.
Speaker 2: Brutal, because then, you know, if I get caught, that just means I leave her with two kids.
Speaker 1: If you could call you leave her with two kids, there's two us as a second kid.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was there before I came into the relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she had not mine, but I treat him as my own.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you got a whole family here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, got a dog too.
Speaker 1: You're you're living the white pick of fence dream. You know, Uh, you trade the white snow for the white pick offense. I don't know why I said that, but uh, I don't know why you would want to fuck that up? Tyler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Here, let's do that. What what else? Can what? What? Before we go? What else can we do besides dealing drugs to bring in some extra money? Can? Can? Can you at least ponder some of that? Because look, I get it, you want to hustle your your You're clearly have an entrepreneurial spirit. You clearly care a lot about providing for your family. Those are all good, uh instincts to have. But I just hope that you follow those instincts productively.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, I will, I mean, yeah, I'm a hustler, like anything that makes money. Like I've started doing making drugs.
Speaker 1: I love it. I like making making rugs sounds way more legal than dealing drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I can definitely find something do that.
Speaker 1: Do that. I don't like telling people what to do, but I'm gonna do that. Do the rug thing, get artistic with it, find better ways to bring in more money, because I like we've established a thousand times you have clearly gotten very lucky with this whole situation, and you don't want to fuck that up for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bro, all right, the computer.
Speaker 2: You know, I would I would like to give a shout out to your screener forgot his name, but he is a bro.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. That was either Tim or Andrew.
Speaker 2: Got Mud, I don't know. We were talking and he said he met you before you started. He was a mod in the Switch and Discord and then you know, you just asked him to be a screener.
Speaker 1: Well, Tyler, thank you very much for calling, and good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, take care of Lyle, stay safe, Tyler.
Speaker 1: Tyler, Tyler, that was an interesting one. I don't know I was baffled by this because he seemed like he had it made right, because there's just so many things that could have gone wrong, with the drug dealing and with you know, being a young father, and with you know, just sort of being in this situation with this other person where you know, she got roped up in all this, and those relationships are almost always fucking doomed to fail. But it worked out for him. It's just he keeps he keeps pressing luck, you know. But he sounded like he sounded like he's a smart man who will hopefully make a good decision. Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, thank you for sharing. Hello Connor, Hello, how's life? Connor?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: It's okay, Life's still care right now? How are you doing, mister ghetto Connor?
Speaker 1: It says here you're twenty two years old, You're from New York, and you have an addiction to Gatorade. Says you drink eight bottles a day and as a result, your shit is whatever color of gatorade you drink. It also says here that you're planning to turn it into an art project by trying to see how colorful of a shit you can make by combining different Gatorade colors. I actually like that idea. Is this is this all accurate?
Speaker 8: Yeah? That admittedly yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of aspects to this that we need to get into. But let's start with the nature of your addiction. Uh what what kind of gatorade?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: The Gatorade zero? Is it? The regular Gatorade? Is it? The g two?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 8: I like the ones that have the little like baby bottle at the top because I feel like a baby when I drink it, Like the really vertically tall ones, the skinny ones, and like any color.
Speaker 1: M hm, you'll drink any color.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm not biased based on based on the flavor of color.
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're you are open to any color, but is there any color in particular that you are actively uh the biggest fan.
Speaker 8: Of I'd say blue? And that's that's the scariest one.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by scary?
Speaker 8: Because like, like when I poop, like you can have like green poop, and you could have like red poop based on like like I don't know medical conditions, but like I don't know what medical.
Speaker 4: Condition gives you blue poop.
Speaker 8: So yeah, it's just so good but so bad at the same time, like it's so wrong.
Speaker 1: So right, So this gatorade addiction is that accurate? Eight bottles a day? Does that sound correct?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'd say I'd say like eight bottles a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. And are they big bottles or are they the uh you said it's the one with the little nipple on it? Yeah, yeah, there's like tall, there's a pretty those are pretty tall bottles, so it's not like little mini bottles. Yes, okay. So you say it's starting to affect you. I know that we mentioned that it's affecting your shit, but is there other aspects of your body, your mind, your spirit that all this gatorade is having any effect on.
Speaker 8: It's definitely making me hate water, that's for sure, because like every time I drink water, I'm like, this isn't gatorade.
Speaker 1: M M. How long have we been drinking gatorade for?
Speaker 8: Or as probably as long as I can remember.
Speaker 1: You let me phrase that question. I know that you've been drinking gatorade forever, but like to this extent.
Speaker 8: Oh, I guess it hasn't really become a problem until like this year really, because I've just been like I've just been buying like the multi packs now and like the so like I'm buying in bulk now.
Speaker 1: Hm, So what what do you think it is about Gatorade that has you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I Is it the sugar? Is it the electrolytes?
Speaker 8: I honestly, it used to be the flavor, like the sugar, just like in general. But now I think it's like all I think it's I think it's I'm really just trying to make something like creative with this addiction. Now I think it's now the drive for like creative ambition through shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you are driven by the creative ambition to make a color of shit that nobody has ever seen before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: And when we're talking about this shit, is it a singular color of shit or are you imagining sort of a tied eye shit situation.
Speaker 8: I think tied I would be the coolest. But so far it's been single colors, just blue or red, and I wanted to experiment to see if I can make purple or if I can make like orange out of yellow and red.
Speaker 1: M that's ambitious.
Speaker 8: It's a it's the the artist quarrel.
Speaker 1: Some would say, where do you where do you exhibit your work. Do you post online? Are you starting some sort of gallery show?
Speaker 8: Mostly it's just been been me just like admiring it afterwards and just like kind of being proud of myself. But I want to share it with the world, but I'm not sure how because I feel like that's so taboo and nobody would want to see it.
Speaker 1: Here's okay, you know what, here's the thing. You need to find a a greater either social or philosophical issue that you can claim to be exploring through your colorful poops. Can you tie it somehow into climate change? Can you tie it somehow into some sort of religious background of yours? What do you think you could tie it to that might have some form of artistic substance.
Speaker 8: Maybe I could like sell it as compost like like like you were saying, like climate change, like kind of for the environment, because like everybody sees like everybody sees brown, and like you know, like I want to be like, well, there's more. There's more just composts than than usage.
Speaker 1: There's art, see I already about and that's good sign.
Speaker 8: That's perfect, that's good. Then I could shock the world.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. I'm excited for you. Let me know when your gallery opens. You know what's funny is I know that we're fucking around right now, But I really do think if you, I really do think that if you sold this correctly, you actually could exhibit photos of your.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I never said that. I never said it's a million dollar idea. I never said it's a million dollar idea, but I do it. I want you to know. I say this genuinely that if you you really wanted to and you really like put your mind to it, and you got like some nice you bought, like a nice camera, and you took really good photos of your different colored shits, and you like had them printed by like a quality printmaker, and you like were able to mount them and ship on like a canvas, I really genuinely do believe you could you could presented his art.
Speaker 8: You are the first person to ever say that you believe in my idea. And for that I am thankful.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Therapy.
Speaker 1: Get go, of course, go get them Connor shock the art world.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, Thank you so much. Have a great night.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Tell I've been to all these like contemporary art museums and stuff, and are is all about presentation. If you put I This is something I think about all the time. If you took a video of your dog on your iPhone and you uploaded it to YouTube and the title the video was dog running around in field and it had zero views, it would just be some bullshit video on YouTube that nobody cares about. But if you rented a gallery and you with like eight millimeter film filmed your dog running around in a field, and you projected it onto a wall and you got like a nice engraved title that said dog running around field Comma twenty twenty two, and you put it in the MoMA or whatever, people would look at it and they would go, oh, yes, that's supposed to be here. That is art. So it's all about presentation. If you take pictures of your shit and you post them on Instagram just with your little foam filter, people are gonna be like, what the fuck is this? But if you put it in a gallery and you present it to people as art, now that's their first impression of it, they won't question you. They really want. I hope Connor does it. If he doesn't, I might I might have to steal his idea, because I too love gatorade. I went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art ago because I still live in Philadelphia and there's a there's a piece there. See how I called it a piece. See how I'm about to get into this. I'm getting ahead of myself. But it's crazy that I call this a piece. But the fact that I just called it a piece unconsciously just now proves the entire point of the rant that I just went on. There's a piece in the Philadelphia Museum of Art of a it's a like little like old box TV and uh, there's a recording. There's like a looping video on the TV of a clown and the clown is just staring into the camera and it's going no noarrow, no, no, no, no no. And that's it. And it's in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. And I called it a piece. Just now. If you dressed up as a clown and you took a front facing camera iPhone video of yourself yelling no, no, no, and you posted it on your on Facebook, people will be like, this guy is insane. But if you do the same thing on a fucking old video camera and you put it on a stupid TV and you put it in an art museum, people will call it a piece. That's why Connor's ship thing is not that crazy. Bruce Nauman, Yes, there we go. That's that's what it is. Shout out to Bruce Nauman. All right, all right, that was my little gecko rant on art. I hope Connor does this thing. Hello, Hello, Hey, is this Joe from Oregon?
Speaker 4: Yes? Oh my god, this is absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Looks as it is for you. It is it is. It is even more insane for me that I find it insane that you find it insane to be on.
Speaker 4: Well, the insanity is just going around then yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, insanity really is going around, do you all right? So here's the thing is, I've been doing this thing normally on Like when I'm like shucking and jiving on this thing, I'll like like snap, like bringing up immediately like, oh, Joe from Oregon, your balls are twisted and your girlfriend hates you like whatever it is. Or I can let you, in your own words, say the thing or how do you want to do this? Do you want to say? What's going on? Do you want me to tell? Say what? The call screener said.
Speaker 4: I can say a thing, and then from that thing we can say things to each other maybe.
Speaker 1: I like that idea a lot. I like that idea a lot. All right, you say your thing, all right.
Speaker 4: So this thing I wanted to talk about is something is a thing that happened probably when I was twelve. I was twelve years old, I think sure, And I was a very anxious twelve year old. I had a lot of anxiety. Basically, anytime some small thing would happen to me, like I got a little cut on my finger, I would be like, oh my god, I have necrotizing fasci ideas. I'm gonna my skin's gonna fall off.
Speaker 6: You know, I was.
Speaker 4: I was a freak. I was super anxious about everything. Well, anyways, I was.
Speaker 9: Playing paintball with friends and kind of just having a very normal day, and all of a sudden, we finished our game of paintball, we were leaving, and I was sitting in the car, and all of a.
Speaker 4: Sudden, everything just kind of went weird. And it was kind of like, I don't know, if you've just been really really high before, it just feels like I have. I don't know, I mean basically the feeling of being extremely high, but it was like pretty much like a dream. I was like, what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 1: It says here that you had an anxiet episode that you found out was called de personalization. That's what you're describing, right, yes? Or do you realization there's there are different you know, terms for personalization.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: It says you described the sensation known as visual snow. What is visual Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, So visual snow is this is also something that kind of came along with this strange episode where it's like a staticy like a static to your vision, like your vision. It's kind of like when you look at a TV and like you see that static, but it's kind of just like in general, when you're just looking around, it's just this strange, like very very subtle static that's kind of just aroounds when you're looking.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're twelve years old, you're playing paintball, you're in the car without your other friends, and this shit starts happening to you, and it it sounds like it's like very intense, like like a psychedelic trip of some kind. How do you react in the moments?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you freak out?
Speaker 4: Well, the best way I could describe the sensation of this was kind of like it just felt like somebody who can join me or something like that was just on acid. I was like, well, what the fuck, Like I don't know what's happening, but this is not right. And it was just like I don't know, like I had started being really fast, and I didn't say anything because obviously it just it felt like if I said something, I would sound I'm like an insane person. So I kind of just out there and just kind of tried to act as normal as possible until I got home and I was living with my dad at the time. I remember what year this was, but I was around twelve thirteen, I think, and I just kind of like went home, went to my room for a little bit, and then eventually I just kind of was like, oh, hey, hey dad, this this there is something wrong, Like there's something really wrong. I don't know if my brain's broken or what's going on, but yeah, like I feel I feel like I'm fucking like I'm crazy, Like I don't know. Like he it kind of was just like this back and forth for a while of just like he was like, what, well, what do you mean? Like what what what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Like you don't feel like something's right, Like it doesn't don't feel like you're in reality, like are you want? It's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: And and while you're having this back and forth with your dad, are you are you still experiencing the sensation?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was just like this kind of permanent sense of like I kind of described it as a call screen, like it was a video game, but really it was more like a dream. Like it was just like it just seemed like.
Speaker 1: You, for whatever reason, felt like you were in a dream or you were you were experiencing your life, not from your own perspectives.
Speaker 4: Yes, like almost exactly like that just that strange feeling you get in a dream where like people don't like I kind of like, yeah, like the only reason I said video game was just stranger because like we're talking to somebody, felt like you were like talking to like an NPC. Like it was just like, really like what what is this?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, okay, so this happened to you when you were twelve years old. You're twenty five now, so this was half your life ago. In any form, Yeah, yeah, in any form has this sensation appeared again to you?
Speaker 4: So it went on for about like two or three months kind of just like well, a pretty uh it.
Speaker 1: It lasted two or three months like continuously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, no, and oh my god. It was horrible. And luckily for me, it was kind of on like a summer vacation from school, you know what I'm saying. So it was just like it's just strangely good timing for something weird and horrible happened like that. But I never ended up I ended up going like to a doctor and they were like, Okay, well we don't really know what to say. You know, it's not like there's anything physically wrong with you, so you know, they're like, well you could guess, I guess you could get like a cat skin and whatever. We didn't end up going down that route, so there was Yeah. So so they referred me to like a psychiatrist, and uh, well, I don't know, like we were going to go down that route and start figuring, you know, trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Okay, but between me and my dad trying to decide what to do, we did didn't really end up doing that. It was more or less just I guess me trying to self manage this weird episode that. I mean, it was just like every day I thought, Okay, I'll wake up and it'll be gone.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know what's weird looking back on it kind of said the mede, this is fucked up. But like you're twenty five years old, and like now I remember being thirteen, and in a weird way, when I look back on my memories of like being thirteen in the summer, they feel like oddly psychedelic. It was any part of this looking back on it like kind of fun.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I wouldn't really say fun. I mean I was, like I said, I was an absolute rack back then when it came to anxiety leading up to this point. And so this whole episode kind of just I mean, I didn't talk, I didn't hang out with friends. I didn't really talk to many people. I kind of just and I don't know if this made this worse, but I just kind of secluded myself to my house, to my room. I was constantly looking online trying to look for answers because yeah, I mean, I didn't really seem like there was many.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so it was not fun.
Speaker 4: It was pretty much the opposite. It's fun. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I know you don't have to stand me on that. I was just saying I did because I mean, look well, I mean I'm the onlyers I asked is because you know, people take drugs to intentionally achieve the effects that you are describing, uh, you know, for recreational purposes. So I didn't know if if it was fun. But but okay, you're telling me absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. So so to sort of wrap this up, your twe and what I what I wanted to know, and I feel like we got sidetracked off of this into something because you were telling me the last of the three months, which goddamn that's crazy. So okay, to wrap that part up real quick. It just faded away after three months. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. So it's either okay, it's either and this is just my own kind of theory. It's either it went away or I sort of got used to that feeling of just strange. I don't know, but at a certain point it kind of started feeling like, Okay, I can manage you know, this part of my life. I could go outside. I can you know, I can go because I mean I ended up, going back to school and all that, and so it was kind of just like I guess, gradually being forced back into the world. I started feeling a little more at ease, a little more. I don't know if that's seven a good way to describe it, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, So this kind of thing of you saying you don't even know, you don't even know if it went away maybe just adjusted to it almost brings me into what I wanted, what I really wanted to get at before we go. Is you all right? Like I said, this happened half your life ago, you were twelve, you're twenty five. Now, how do you feel now? Like has this has this depersonalization thing happened to you at any other stage of your life? Has it resurfaced? Do you have any connection to it mentally? You know right now? Like what do you where? Does this issue stand with you? Contemporarily?
Speaker 4: Temporarily I would say I haven't had any more like very intense episodes like that. I do still struggle with like anxiety, just as in general. I have gone to a different therapists and have been kind of diagnosed with like some what's call it, it's like a general anxiety type of thing. But I don't take medications, and it's it's kind of just been a self managing thing, which I don't obviously, I don't think that's the best method. I think I probably could use more medical or you know, therapy, but it I don't know it is. I have not had anything as substantial as that recur. But the visual snow actually is something that I still that is still happening, and I have still not had a explanation of what that is.
Speaker 1: And you're telling me just you're telling me that when the visual snow happens, there's not a single party that's like, all right, it is kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, So one way I could describe if you're in complete darkness in a room, it is fucking just like pure TV static, Like it looks fucking weird. I mean, it's it's really strange. I went to an eye doctor. They said, Okay, your eyes are fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your eyes. The only thing that we have not done, like I said, has been like a brain scan to see, like I don't know if there's something physically wrong with my brain, which maybe it would be a good step to do. But other than that, yeah, it's it's pretty fucking weird. I wouldn't say it's fun or cool, but it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Hmm, well, you know it's it's uh, it's it's weirdly interesting to hear you say that. You you know, when you were twelve, you don't know if you if it went away or if you just adjusted to it, like like you don't, like there's no way that you still feel like that now, but but you just kind of, you know, learned to live in your own perception of reality.
Speaker 4: It may be just my I am living my own version of reality. I mean, fuck, I mean, it's it's weird to say it that way, but maybe I mean, I'm talking to the echo on the computer.
Speaker 1: It's true, you are talking to a gecko on the computer, which is a classically psychedelic experience. So you could still be depersonalized right now. But is there anything you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: I guess just you know, take care of your mental health and uh, just I don't know, fucking I don't yeah, that's you know, I didn't prepare anything. I'm sorry, but yeah, just just just mental health supportant.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thank you for calling Joe. Appreciate you sharing your story.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you, love you get.
Speaker 1: I almost like I think I got like a weird contact high from that call, because I don't remember the last I Oh, I'm in a weird headspace right now. I don't remember the last I remember being present for the last five minutes of that call, but I don't remember the first five minutes. I only remember the second half of that call. I don't know if it's I got some weird contact high from the subject matter. I don't know if I'm bullshitting myself right now, but I don't remember the beginning of that call. I only remember this. I only remember the last five minutes. The beginning of that call for me is in some nether place. I mean, I haven't recorded so I can go back and look at it and I'll go, oh, right, But if I just have to go off of my my currently existing memory with no sort of photographic elements, the first half of that is, uh is in another region. This was weird. This was a weird thing. It's put me in a weird headspace. Thank you. Who is his name? Joe? It was it Joe? I think it was Joe. Hold only check. Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe. Yeah, it was Joe. Thank you for sharing your story. Joe. Hello, Nicky, Hi, Yeah, how are you doing that?
Speaker 7: Yeah? No, I'm I'm pretty I'm pretty good right now talking to the gecko on the computer.
Speaker 1: It is an honor to be a gecko talking on the computer to you, Nikki. It says here that you are twenty years old from California and that you think this is a very interesting thing that we're about to get into here. I have a lot of questions about this, I'm gonna say. It says here that you think you gave your best friend and your enemy chlamydia in a threesome. You're worried about telling them that you might have been the one to give them chlamydia. Okay, so this is a two parter here. I assume you're calling to talk about the fact that you're worried about telling them, and we'll get to that. But first I want to know how exactly you got involved with a threesome, in a threesome with not just your best friend but also your enemy. Who is this enemy that you had tell me about? This enemy? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, this so the enemy is.
Speaker 6: A boy that her and I both hooked up with separately, but she hooked up with him first, and like he's kind of in our friend.
Speaker 7: Group here, but like he comes over sometimes, and like they started hooking up. Maybe they hooked up like twice, and I I had a boyfriend at that time. I broke up with him, and then I started hooking up with him. But I asked her permission if she said it was chill, So I went for it and ended up not being chilled and putting a damper on our friendship. We got over it because we were best friends, but like she was met at me for a while, and you know, I didn't actually really like him. I just kind of hooked up with him.
Speaker 8: So so wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, hold on, ye, how is he your enemy? What has he done to to? I mean, because because this is a nikki enemy, I mean that's a strong it's a strong label. Is that someone who's really really wrong to you, not not just once but continually like a like a I mean an enemy that's not just somebody who pissed you off once. That's a recurring antagonist in your life. What does he done to gain this title of enemy?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, maybe he's not an enemy to the extent, but he is the worst. Like he like just is just so egotistical and like really bugs on my friends. And like after he caused this damper on me and my best friend's friendship, the whole friend group has kind of turned against him because they realized how like much he like boasted about like cooking up with both of us, and like he's just the egotistical asshole.
Speaker 1: So you gave him chlamydia?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did.
Speaker 7: I well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like all right, So so you're concerned about telling you, okays, he had a reason with this guy and your friend and you you think that you might have given them lamydia, and you're afraid to.
Speaker 7: Tell, you know, I he's he put okay, he put us both in a group chat after we had the threesome and texted us and said, you know, he said, I got tested and I have it, and we both were kind of like fucked, we both got tested. We both have it, and I I was kind of thinking back. I was like, well, you know, I could have given it to them because I had hooked up with somebody in between the time I hooked up with him and the threesome. And I never got tested.
Speaker 1: Look, here's the thing, uh, Nikki, chlamydia. Yeah, chmittee is not that bad. I've said it before on this podcast. I've had committee twice. I'm fine. You know, you take a pill, no, and you're done. You know, it's not like you gave them like aids.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, this is humbling to hear because like, I'm freaking out. I did take the pills, and I'm I'm I'm fine now I didn't have any any symptom. But just the thought of like giving my best friend and my enemy chlamydia, it's like a win and a lose.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 6: Chlamydia, it's just.
Speaker 1: Nick Nikki, Nikki Nikki just just just well, first of all, I'm there's a couple of things here. First of all, it sounds like you, I mean, look, sure you had sex with this other person and then you had sex with them, so like, but I mean, look, we don't know who. We don't know who your friend was having sex with. We don't know who this guy was having sex with, so could have been anyone at this point. Because yeah, because here's the thing, right, it could have been anyone because we don't know who your we don't who your friends been having sex with. We don't know this guy's been having sex with U was I gonna say it? Does it even matter at this point who gave who what? I mean, you're all gonna take the pill. You're all gonna be fine. Maybe in the future, I don't know, maybe you learn a lesson of some kind of of you know, uh, STDs are bad or whatever it is. But at the end of the day, the who did what is like, what is anyone even gonna do with that information? That's you know, remotely productive. But if it makes you feel better, I mean, you don't know for sure it was you, unless if you got tested beforehand and then you had exce with them, which that would have been bad. But that's not really what happened. Uh, I don't I don't really think that, you know. I mean, like I said, it's anyone's guess as to who was patient zero here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, that's true. Like I guess, it doesn't matter in the end. But you know, it suck like everybody because he told all his friends and all my friends know. And now it's just because STDs that are like embarrassing, like it is stigmatized.
Speaker 6: But It's like, damn, we all like had a threesome as it should be embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It means you got laid, and that's who doesn't like to brag about getting laid. It's like, how is it? How can it be both a stigma but also a thing that everyone's bragging about all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, because I mean that kind of touches in the lines of like gender norms, because like, if a girl's bragging about sex, she's sort of as a float. But it's the boy's bragging about a threesome, he's like a thing. And yeah, and and then you add somdia to the mex and it's just what the fuck I don't know anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, uh, listen, you know you don't have to subscribe to gender norms. You can subscribe to whatever the fuck you want. Nikki, you know, uh, what do you what do you what do you feel in your heart is the right thing to do? Well?
Speaker 7: I know my best friend wouldn't care if I gave for chumydia. The guy, you know, he's a slut himself, so he could have definitely given it to us. Like, you know, maybe I'm kid slut. But it's just like it doesn't matter, I guess in the.
Speaker 3: End, totally doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: In the end. That's the I would I would put a period there. Honestly, I don't think it matters. I mean, look, here's what matters. Here's what does. Here's what matters is. Look, what's your name, Nikki. I've said it five thousand dollars, Nikki. All that matters, All that matters is that you be safe, all right, You be confident in whatever choices you're making to do in your life. And that's that's sit at the end of the day.
Speaker 7: That made me feel better.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Good is there Is there anything that you want to say to the people of the computer before we go, Nicki.
Speaker 7: You should trick on streams. It's the best and most awesome thing you could do change my life.
Speaker 1: I'll think about it. I feel like I'm gonna permanently, like develop a twitch or something, and then I can't be a gecko on the computer anymore. I don't know. I'll figure it out. Good luck to you in your future endeavor's NICKI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you so much, Greg, Nicki forever, Yeah, never.
Speaker 1: Be goes on the line making your phone calls every night. Never becon, goes to time.
Speaker 2: Teaching you cloud in the mid of your life is not an expert