Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. We all about that high school drama, Girl Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 2: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride.
Speaker 3: And our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 1: Drama Queens, Jamie up Girl Fashion which you'll tough, girl, you could sit with us, Girl Drama, Queen Drama, Queise Drama, Queens Drama, Drahn the Queens Drama Queens.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, it's a Q and A. You've got me in Sophia.
Speaker 3: Friends, we always make it work. And Joy is literally zooming in from Are you in England or Scotland right now?
Speaker 4: I'm in Scotland.
Speaker 2: Now. We took the TRAINA to Edinburgh and it did not know it was the French Festival.
Speaker 4: So that's the added bonus.
Speaker 2: Now we get all these amazing new productions and theater and music and comedy and all this great stuff's happening in the streets.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to jump into the chat since I'm on my computer. Riley asks, imagine your character could break the fourth wall and interact with the audience directly. What message or piece of advice would they share with the fans. Do you have any idea how much I wish we could have had a Ferris Bueller experience when one Tree Hill was doing the high school years.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would have been so hopeful. I think it would have been helpful just for us as human beings to know that we could communicate with the audience, because the first thing I'm thinking is, there are so many moments I would turn to the especially as Nathan and Haley. I would turn to the audience and be like, this is a fantasized version of romance. Please know that there are real good moments here, but like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Not always this collaborative and lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to let young girls know like, oh.
Speaker 5: Jeju, you mean real life's not a rom com, not always, not always, but yeah, that's I think I would want to use the fourth Wall as a sort of commentary, like a cautionary tale moment of like, so don't try this at home, kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what else, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gosh, I love that. I think I would have really loved when when Brooke was really sort of on fire in high school and being so sassy to be able to just turn into camera and you know, have had some comedic commentary. That would have just been fun for me as a performer, because I was always having to figure out how to make her feel relatable in those years, especially in the beginning, and I would have loved to really just lean in, yeah and explain all of it.
Speaker 2: Although I wonder if because we didn't have that as a device in the show. I mean, it has to make you a better actor because you have to process communicating with the audience, not nulverbally in that way, So you know, that's good practice. But yeah, I love that fourth wall thing. Maybe they'll make a Maybe they'll make a One Tree He'll uh they do the teav shows with the new pop songs. It's like jukebox musicals in dinner theater, but based on you know, the OC or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, could you imagine the music from our show?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so then we could break the fourth wall.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: We have really we actually have quite deep questions this week because Nate now wants to know if you could have any historical figure or fiction character guest star on One Tree Hill, who would it be and what role would you envision for them? Okay, I don't know why this is coming to mind because I I don't I don't know why. My brain literally just did it. I would want Leslie Nope to come on our show.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: You've never seen Parks and Reck.
Speaker 2: I have never never got join. No, I know the shame, the shame.
Speaker 3: She is so funny and in my brain, it would be so much fun if if Brooke and Victoria wanted to do something for close over Bros. Let's say it's like a big outdoor fashion sh you know, fashion show on a boat on the river walk in Wilmington, and like we had to deal with the Parks and Rec person to get the permits and it was just a comedic show. That's my dream episode of One Tree Hill that I never got to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am super excited about that possibility existing in my mind. I'm going to live with that for a minute. That's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there someone you want Haley to interact with?
Speaker 2: Who does Haley need to have I'm feeling like time travel, but that's because I'm in Scotland right now, so I'm like living in Outlander.
Speaker 4: World and I'm just going to say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's feeling like we need some kind of historical figure to come give Haley a perspective.
Speaker 4: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: But as we wander around listening to stories of all these battles and the brutal like how the way they treated each other and the way people lived back now at that you know, in the sixteen fifteen, seven hundreds, whatever, it really is funny. All the little high school drama that we were going through. It would have been fun to have somebody like a Mary A Scott's show up and like, let me tell you, I'll tell you what's really going on here.
Speaker 4: You really don't have much to worry about.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: That would be fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, we continue to go interdimensional and time traveling. Emma, now I feel like I'm giving you a book report because I'm reading all the.
Speaker 4: Questions for you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, No, I love it, but I do. I feel like I'm leading the class. Emma wants to know if you could spend a day with your character from One Tree Hill in the real world, what would you do together and where would you go?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I feel like I would want to make Hayley do something just really fun and exciting to loosen up. He's got really tense right now, especially in this season, it like there's a lot of tension. Maybe I could make her go like paragliding or like, like, I don't know, what's something really wild like bungee jumping or skydiving. You're gonna be okay, I should.
Speaker 4: I would want to.
Speaker 2: I would want to take Heally on a real adventure to shake her up.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that a lot. It's giving me sort of Do you remember there was that time period in Sex and the City where all the girls went to La because Carrie was like adapting a script and going to make a movie, and then everyone showed up and they had this La adventure. I'm sort of seeing all of us like going to La together and yeah, maybe we're hang gliding off of the Hollywood Sign and then we're going to like I don't know, Nobu and Malibu and we're you know, we're like doing all the things.
Speaker 4: Where would you tail Brook?
Speaker 2: Like, what does Brook need?
Speaker 3: Honestly? I think she needs some R and R and so do I. So I would love to go to like Calamigos Ranch in Malibu Canyon and go for some hikes and lay by the pool and take a nap. God, I would love to take a nap, you know. But it would be cute all of us out there on like the sun chairs, just having a little time Little Girls weekend.
Speaker 2: Yep, I think that's an excellent idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we were going to do it and get to be with our characters in parallel, I would want us all to do it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would too. That would actually be really fun, right, Yeah, that would be really fun. I'm into this whole parallel universe thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same more. Please, Now we're taking a left turn. But Jordan is asking, this is a bit of time travel. I suppose the fashion on one trial was iconic. If you could steal one outfit from your character's wardrobe, what would it be.
Speaker 2: That's actually a tough one. I gotta think about this because I know it showed up in the last few episodes, but I can't remember which one it was. What about you?
Speaker 3: What are you going to say the poncho?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not going to say the pancho. I would never wear the poncho.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: There was something that was in the It was like a really cute I think it's the dress. Maybe it was a dress that I go to visit Jamie's school, like the uppity school and or something.
Speaker 4: There was Oh yeah, the green right, yeah, a green dress.
Speaker 2: I really love that dress.
Speaker 3: I really wish that I had kept Brooks like nineteen sixties Go Go Dancer outfit from the Boy Toy auction. It was such a vibe, those high boots and that printed little skirt and the little turtleneck. I mean I own turtlenecks obviously, but I would love to have that, and I don't. I do have some.
Speaker 4: Things though, some She said something, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's one bin. It's like not a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's only one bin.
Speaker 3: It's only one bin. I have like one big storage bin, you know, a plastic one. But you know, our clothes were also pretty small, so there's like a decent amount of stuff that fits in there. But I'd say probably a third of it is taken up by Julian's letterman jacket. That's probably my most prized possession.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 3: It's very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those go that outfit was great, and it's making me think of the everything that we wore to prom and Honey Grove too.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was always pregnant.
Speaker 2: Hailey was pregnant, but that was a go go look too with the gold boots. What did you wear to that? Were you?
Speaker 3: I was in like that sort of mermaid. Yeah, it was like all blues and greens and silver sequins. Was that little mini dress? It was so cute. And Hillary was in that blue like Cindy's gown. She looked like she walked straight out of casino.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need those outfits. There is actually a gal who I met at one of our conventions. Her name is Audrey Long and her handle on Instagram is XO XO posh Hip Girl po s h ip g I r L and she has like archival outfits from TV shows. I got a bunch of One Tree Hill wardrobe from her at our last convention, like actual things that I wore on the show Yes last week in seven oh five. I'm in this like sort of almost TI die like striped sweater. She gave it to me. Her collection is unbelievable stuff from Gossip Girl, stuff from our show. I'm gonna DM you her profile. So I actually feel like if we went through the archives and figured out what outfits we would die to own, she might have them.
Speaker 4: Wait, p O S h ip g I r L.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like xoxo po ship girl got it like it is. Her stuff is just so good. Audrey Long, Audrey Long baby.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, looks she really has it.
Speaker 3: She has a lot of our stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow, you would definitely buy some of this back from her and these Blair Waldorf outfits. Sign me up please, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, can you believe she's so good? So anyway, all of our friends, if you're looking for Otch wardrobe, you should check out Audrey's page, but maybe wait a few days because Joy and I have some shopping to do first. Okay. Our last, but not least question comes from Zoe. She says, if you could have any of your One Tree Hill costars guest star on your next project, who would it be and why which? Lisa Goldstein Right, I was just going to say, I already fulfilled this wish because you and Hillary came on Good Sam, which was so fricking fun. And now that we're into season seven and all I want more of is the million Alex comedy. Like I want Lisa and Janna to come and do something with me. I don't care what it is, like, I just want to go do a buddy comedy with them? What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I think it's brook million Alex somehow get stuck. Can we not just do that?
Speaker 4: Can we?
Speaker 2: Can you get stuck somewhere and end up having to take a road trip together or something? I got to say, like, I know, I wasn't part of the episode the rewatch you guys? Did you and Jana did? I'm so sorry I missed it. I missed it by like an hour. I just couldn't make it. But I was so blown away as always by Lisa in that episode, and I just kept thinking, like, Hey, thank god, we're actually taking time with a storyline for once, because we used to see to speed through everything and the character development and the story development always happens in within a span of like three or four episodes. And she's getting a real arc right now in the show. And her ability to trust in how long that arct can take and to trust in her own instincts to just sit with the material and not make too much or too little out of it. Yea, she really is such a talented actress. And it's one of those tragedies of our industry where, like I know, I always joke like It drives me crazy that James Loperty is not a huge movie start by now, but Lisa it really And maybe she doesn't want to be I don't I don't quite know where she is in her life right now. Maybe she's just like loving life at home and not doesn't want to be an actress. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know we all keep trying to find her and we can't.
Speaker 2: But that woman is extraordinarily talented.
Speaker 3: She's unbelievable. Yeah, and the way that she's able to flip from such grounded comedy that's so physical but doesn't feel silly to really emotional, beautiful work. I mean her crying in the mirror in seven oh six when Lee comes in. I it made me cry. And I just think she's so exceptional. And so, Lisa Goldstein, wherever you are, your girlies have been sending up some smoke signals. So send one back.
Speaker 2: To us, Lisa gold Is gold we want you back. God.
Speaker 3: I know. It's like I was talking to Rob earlier, because he actually had a conflict as well and could make that episode. So it was just me and Jana and we actually had a really good time.
Speaker 4: Oh good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he was just like I love that you're You're like the president of the Million Alex Fan Club, and I was like, yes, I would like to elect myself as the president of the Lisa Goldstein and Janakramer Fan Club. That is my role for season seven. Thank you so much. My work here is done. Love it, just love well.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us, everybody. I hope you enjoyed this little Q and A. Hope we got you from point A to point B today and we look forward to talking at you again.
Speaker 3: We love being in this audio space with you. Joy, Thanks for jumping in here from your trip. Please go eat a delicious dinner of yummy Scottish food and then send me a photo of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, Okay, great by everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's ot.
Speaker 2: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 4: See you next time.
Speaker 1: All about that high school drama girl, drama girl, all about them high school queens.
Speaker 3: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl cheering for the right teams. Drama Queenslise my girl, rough girl fashion. But your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 2: Girl drama, Queens drama, quease, drama, queens drama, drama, Queens drama, Queens