Speaker 1: Welcome in. We'll drive in the grand Episode three eighty three, our weekly Friday NFL gambling show where demand's two out of every three weeks gives you a winning teaser. I once a month give you a winning offer, but I only take it when it's a winner. Maybe three out of four weeks give you a winning touchdown prop and every single week give you five hundred picks. By five hundred, I just mean decidedly at five hundred, we're going to get hot. We have avoided the disaster weekend. We've just had a bunch of two and threes, a four and one, and a couple three and twos, which has led us to a seventeen and eighteen record for the season. This episode is brought to you by boost Mobile, and if we were doing straight to voicemail, that would also be brought to you by boost Mobile. On Fridays, we don't do it. We do tell you about how we did last weekend, and all lines are brought to you by our friends at hard Rock bet Reminder. Everyone like rate subscribe review to the pod. I'll be honest, Demansey, I'm okay with this two and three because the losses were so ugly. Then I feel like I got a little lucky. So I had Tennessee plus seven against the Patriots. They started the game up seven nothing. I was feeling great. They then immediately went back to being the Titans cam wore just setting the ball on the ground. They get annihilated. I had the Jets plus a point nap against Carolina. I knew that was a bad bet when I said to Deanna, who was sitting next to me in the second quarter, when Carolina scored a touchdown to go up ten to three, well that's over. She's like, what do you mean. I was like, well, the Jets can't score a touchdown. Obviously, at that point, my only hope was two field goals to make it a ten to nine loss.
Speaker 2: That was bad.
Speaker 1: Giants plus seven at Denver, easy easy winner. That should have been a money line. But Atlanta plus two at San Francisco all the Sharps had the Niners. I thought the Sharps were crazy. The Sharps were right. And then Seattle minus three against Houston, an easy, easy winner. So two easy winners, three pretty bad losers puts us at seventeen and eighteen for the season. I'm okay with it. I don't think I deserve to be better than seventeen and eighteen. I will tell you this. The Thursday night game existing plus six teams being on a bye this week made this a very difficult slate to find. Five games on a lot of huge spreads too, so this is a tough slate. I'm curious if Demons's teaser, for the first time maybe all year, is going to be teasing a favorite down instead of an underdog up. I don't know if you did or not that you you have been. Most people tease the exact opposite way you do. Most people take seven point favorites down to a pick them. You take seven point dogs and are like, give me more points. And I actually think your way is sharper, but it is unique, especially for someone who hasn't been doing it that long. I wonder if this week it changes. We'll find out in a minute. I also want to remind you today's shows brought to you by representing sponsor hard Rock Bet. It's always a great week to try hard Rock Bet sportsbook app, but especially this week. Game one in baseball tonight, the NBA is back, and of course we're nearing the midway point of the NFL season. Speaking of football, I'm looking ahead to Monday night in Kansas City leagues on notice the Chiefs are the best team in football. If you need more proof, here's what the stats hub in the hard Rock Bet app is showing you Arrowhead at Chiefs at Arrowhead as a favorite for teen wins in a row. Kareem hunt on Monday Night in when Kansas City is the favorite four straight touchdown games in a row. If you haven't tried your first bet on hard Rock Bet, still time for you to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you get not only your winnings, but also an extra one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets. There are promos every day, so if you're listening later, open the app check out what they've got going any day of the week. Download the hard Rock Bet app today, take a look around and make your first deposit payable in bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida in Florida, offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concern about gambling in Florida, call one.
Speaker 2: Eight to eight.
Speaker 1: Admit it. In Indiana, if you were someone you know as a gambling problem wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia. All right, Cardinals, Lions, Jack's Raiders, Rams, Seahawks all on a by So we only have twelve games to go through. Seven stayaways, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Demonsey San Francisco at Houston, Houston's one point favorites.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I thought about this one for the teaser. I didn't even want it. I didn't feel comfortable doing either side.
Speaker 1: I thought about teasing San Francisco up to like plus eight or nine.
Speaker 3: I would imagine, yeah, I look, he thought about teasing Houston up to the plus plus seven.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And like once.
Speaker 1: I I wouldn't have liked that leg as a teaser. I wouldn't have minded San Francisco because I just don't think Houston's gonna blow out anybody. I this was almost one of my five picks, but it wasn't because I here's what happened. I was like, you know what, San Francisco is so banged up and Houston looked so bad on Monday that no one's gonna be betting Houston. Houston is at some point. You know that Houston defense has been so good all year. Going up against a banged up Niners team, whether it's Party first came back from injury, another Mac Jones game, I think Houston gets the win. And then when I was looking at it more, the more I looked at it, I was like, I think I like San Francisco. And so the fact that I almost picked either side, I was like, I'm staying away from it. Niner's great chance to get to six and two, Houston must win for Houston to have any chance of salvaging their season. Houston's defense is great, the offense is just trade. I'm staying away.
Speaker 3: Next one, Jets aid Cincinnati. Cincinnati six and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: So I almost took Cincinnati, but man, like are the Jet because I do think Flacco is playing well and they're gonna be throwing the ball around. But I also feel like laying a full touchdown with a Bengals team that as of a week ago hadn't won in a month felt foolish. I'm not betting on the Jets right now getting less than a touchdown. They're just so bad. I also don't know what their quarterback situation is, so I'm staying away.
Speaker 3: Next Cleveland at New England with New England's seven point favorites.
Speaker 1: I think the sharp side here is Cleveland because the Patriots haven't played a good defense yet. The Cleveland defense obviously is great. The problem is Drake May is playing at such a high level. They do have a chance that they could jump out early on Cleveland, and if they get up fourteen to nothing, it just feels like the Bets just snap dead. That Cleveland has no path to back door cover to come back. Like their path is that this game is ten ten at halftime and it's you know, they keep it low scoring, they make it a long possessions game, run the ball, but if they get down early, this is not an offense that you're like, okay, even if I'm down seventeen at halftime. Maybe they you know, get a back door late cover. Cleveland just roll over and Gabriel can't throw the ball more than five yards down the field right now. So I stayed away from it. Next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Giants at Philly, Philly seven and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: I want it. I thought about the Giants long and hard, because divisional game, they just beat them all of the Philly even with hers having the perfect passer rating, only won by six. All of those things. My concern, demons is I need to see the Giants play a game post that Broncos loss, because it's possible that just murdered them. Yeah, it's possible that's their version of Caleb and the Bears hail Mary last year game against Washington. That it's just about to spiral entirely. And so I and if Philly Jalen looked so good in the last game, it's possible Philly comes out and it's just rolling.
Speaker 2: And they did just play them.
Speaker 3: I honestly thought them just playing the Eagles and beating them gave the Eagles a better chance.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cooking them in.
Speaker 1: It absolutely might, just on general principle I don't love laying more than a touchdown in a divisional game, but the Giants might just be dead team walking, so I'm staying away.
Speaker 3: Next Buffalo at Carolina Carolina seven point dogs.
Speaker 1: Carolina has been good at home, just flatly. With that said, the Josh Allen has never lost a game off a bye, and the Bills have to have it, and so it feels like a game that Buffalo maybe is up twenty four to three at halftime. But I don't want to lay seven points on the road against a team that's been good at home, so I'm staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Next, we got Tennessee at Indy. Indy's fourteen point favorites.
Speaker 2: I almost bet the Colts.
Speaker 1: I'm you almost bet the Colts? I did. I mean, Tennessee's just been so putrid and the Colts offense has been so good. But fourteen points feels like an insane number. I mean, I think number. I I feel like the in the off season, this game was gonna would have been like Indy by two and a half, right, or Indy by three and a half, and now it's fourteen? All right, go ahead? Did you want to say something?
Speaker 3: No, Tennis, He's just really bad. I would really feel comfortable with taking it either. I didn't even put him in a teaser uh we got I would.
Speaker 1: Have considered, I would have considered teasing Indy to plus six. I would have considered that, you know what I mean, teasing him down. But I but it's probably smart, not too all right. Last one Monday, I have.
Speaker 3: A football game. We got Washington at Kansas City. Another big spread, Kansas City twelve and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: Just too many points.
Speaker 3: I also they covered last time, the same spread as the Raiders game.
Speaker 1: Yep, here is a shocking fact. And I could ask you to say it, but you you. I would think you have no chance of getting it, because no one will get this unless they're like really deep in the weeds, old school Chiefs fan. There are two active quarterbacks. Let me make sure I'm right about that. There's only two. Hold on that. I'm not forgetting anybody.
Speaker 3: So so there's Dan already knows me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, no, yeah, I bet he does. Yes, I'm right about this. There are two active quarterbacks who have beaten the Kansas City Chiefs in a playoff game. One is obviously Joe Burrow. Do you know who the other one is. Yeah, you do oh they told you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, I mean or you're deciphering it from the Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a I think it's Marcus Mariota.
Speaker 1: It is Marcus Mariota. The last playoff game the Chiefs played without Patrick Mahomes as the starting quarterback was a playoff game. The Chiefs led twenty one to three on the Tennessee Titans and Marcus Mariota at home, and Marcus Mariota threw a touchdown pass to himself to beat the Chiefs and start the Mahomes Zerra Mark. So it's a revenge spot for the Chiefs and against Marcus Mariota. But I'm still not laying the twelve and a half. It's just too many points. All right. We will get to the five picks that I am going to make, But first let me tell you guys, as the holidays approach, get what you need to personalize your home with Wayfair shop holiday decor for every room in the house, whether it's Christmas trees, wreaths, or inflatables for the front yard. Wayfair's your one stop shop. Everyone wants their home ready for hosting during the holiday season and There's no better place than Wayfair to make sure you have every kitchen essential, brand new holiday linens and towels for guests, or seating rugs and lamps for a living room refresh. Wayfair has everything your home needs, and there's no better time than now to get your home ready for hosting. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or budget. Wayfair makes it easy to tackle your home goals this holiday season with endless inspiration for every space and budget, free and easy delivery even on the big stuff. No more huge delivery fees for furniture. Get big stuff like sofas, dining room tables, beds and more shipped for free. Get organized, refreshed and ready for the holidays for way Less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to shop all things home. That's way fair dot com. Wayfair, Every style, every home. All right, Demanta, let's go to my picks all lines from hard Rock.
Speaker 2: Bet.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try not to overthink these. I'm gonna try I like all five of these. It's a tough slate that Some of them are in line with my general rules, some are a bit against. We're rolling with them anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's do them disaster striking to Miami. You're taking Atlanta minus seven and a half against the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: You think I'm laying too many points, feel.
Speaker 3: I mean, with everything that's going on over there, I understand, but yeah, that is seven and a half is a lot with Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It's a lot with Atlanta. I understand. I get that. I just think it's on the board that right now. The Dolphins are just done because here's the thing. They had been competing so Week one they got annihilated. But Week two they played a close game against the Patriots, led in the fourth quarter. Week three was the Thursday night game against Buffalo. It's tied in the fourth quarter. Week four they beat the Jets. Yes. Week five, uh, they play the Panthers. They I lose by three on a last minute touchdown. Week four that Chargers game that the Chargers I didn't kick a field goal at the gun to win it or close to the gun to win it. So they'd been right there. And then last week they lost thirty one to six, and Mike McDaniel is flustered and Tua was press conference yesterday. I mean, I mean, to is just doing these self roasts.
Speaker 2: I do think something's wrong? You think, yeah, do think something's wrong.
Speaker 1: I think something's wrong. So I just think Miami might just be done. And if they, they just got blown out by the Browns, and I just don't know that two is gonna be able to do with that Miami secondary. And I do know that the Miami defense can't deal with Bijon all lay the seven and a half with Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Next you got Chicago plus six and a half at Baltimore. So I'm I don't know. It's still up in the air. If Lamar is coming back, it teams.
Speaker 1: Lamar, Lamar is gonna play. I mean, the Vegas hard Rocks certainly.
Speaker 2: Think that's what Hard Rock is saying with that spread.
Speaker 1: But I guess I you know this. The benefit is if for some reason Lamar doesn't play, then I love this side of it. But it's just as simple as the Ravens defense has not earned the right to be a touchdown favorite over anyone, much less a team that I think is what I think. I think the Bears have the coaching edge in this game. They certainly have the better defense, and up to this point in the season, they've had the better running back.
Speaker 2: So ping pong table's gone now, so yeah, might kick it up.
Speaker 1: A little pong table. It should be noted they took that ping pong table out after the Chiefs loss. The next game they played was the Texans, and they lost I think forty four to three. But I think Chicago could win outright and six and a half points. I just think the Ravens have not earned the right to be a touchdown favorite. So I'll take Chicago plus the six and a half.
Speaker 2: Next Tampa Bay minus three and a half at New Orleans.
Speaker 1: So this goes against a lot of my principles laying more than a field goal. Divisional matchup. New Orleans has been frisky adjacent after last week was terrible. However, Baker, evidently I didn't know this hates the Saints.
Speaker 2: He does, Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thinks that they like tried to hurt him and that they're dirty. That Tampa's coming off a tough loss, and I think Baker's going to try to pour it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they could get any offense going.
Speaker 1: I'm sure correct so that this might be bad analysis, but that Baker press conference, I was like, Nope, I'm taking Tampa. It's as simple and Baker I think wants to get you know, get himself back near the top of that MVP hierarchy. I'll lay the three and a half with Tampa.
Speaker 2: Next, Dallas plus three and a half at Denver.
Speaker 1: Bonix and the Broncos have played ten games where the defense allows twenty just twenty. They're two and eight straight up. Do we think Dallas is going to be able to score twenty? I do. Dallas has been the most prolific offense in football. I don't think Denver can win a shootout, and so I'll take Dallas shootout.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I'm riding with you on the pick, but I think Denver might be able to win in a shootout.
Speaker 1: I just don't think Denver can. I don't think Denver can score enough points it will. I know that they scored thirty three in the fourth quarter last week, but they have been so inept quarters one through three. I I Dallas is gonna be able to move the ball. I'm getting more than a field goal. And by the way, alert for everyone. I don't know what the weather's gonna be like. There here's a fun one, guys. See if you can find this prop for the offer Brandon Aubrey could kick a seventy yard field goal. It's in. It's at altitude we are gonna if the weather is Let me look real quick, what is the weather this weekend in Denver? As long as we have decent weather Denver on the air, yeah, the air is thinner and so the ball moves a right ten day. Gosh, darn it, all these ads stop it. Sunday in Denver, burn high of sixty nine, no wind. I I I am here to tell you Aubrey could hit the longest field goal in NFL history this weekend. It's on the board. I'll take Dallas plus three and a half last one Demonsey green Bay minus three at Pittsburgh. This is just I don't think Aaron plays his best in big spots. This is a really big spot. I think green Bay's due to look impressive. Green Bay has not looked impressive since week one. He has not looked impressive since week one, and so and they can listen. The only Aubrey props we can find are his number of field goal made or number of points. I don't want either one of those. But just what are the odds? Is there like a general prop bet like, will someone hit a seventy yard field goal this year? It doesn't even have to be Aubrey related, Like, I just think it's a real chance this weekend. I think green Bay's better than Pittsburgh. I think that I don't love laying points against Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh, but I think green Bay's defense is gonna be able to disrupt Rogers timing. Some of that quick passing stuff isn't gonna work. And I just think green Bay is due for a statement game. Green Bay minus three. So my five picks two dogs, three favorites. Four road teams Atlanta laying seven and a half at home against Miami, Chicago getting six and a half in Baltimore, Tampa Bay laying three and a half in New Orleans, Dallas getting three and a half in Denver, and Green Bay laying three and a half laying three in Pittsburgh. Hey guys, you ever noticed how everything seems to be? It keeps going up. Rent's going up, streaming services going up, even your favorite burrito spots charging you extra for Salza. Boost Mobile, you and your phone don't have to play the will this go up soon?
Speaker 2: Game?
Speaker 1: Why? Because boost Mobile is unlimited talk, text and data plan at a price that will never go up. In fact, to the same price you'll pay for Life Switch now for unlimited wireless that'll never go up. Only at Boost Mobile after thirty gigs, customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty dollars per month as long as they remain active on the Boost Unlimited plan. All right, Demon's last week's teaser was a tough one, especially given the leg that screwed you on it. Go ahead, tell the audience what it was.
Speaker 2: I should have taken the bait h C plus fifteen didn't cover plus.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thing what? I don't blame you and your other two were unbelievable. Indy plus ten against the Chargers. Indy wins by fourteen. You cover that one by twenty four points. Giants plus fifteen At Denver, Giants lose by one, but you were at one point covering that one. But you entered the third fourth quarter covering that one by thirty four points. Demonse the Titans one, they lose by if they just kick a field goal late.
Speaker 2: You push.
Speaker 1: They were up ten to three after the first quarter.
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 3: They got the new coach bump and there's just still trash like that, Yeah, a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good lucky one.
Speaker 3: This week we're doing a three team eight pointer plus one hundred. We're gonna be teasing Chicago up to fourteen and a half against the Ravens. We're teasing Indy down to six points Titans.
Speaker 1: I think smart one.
Speaker 3: I like that one a lot yea, and Andy takes care of the trash team, so I think we should be good there.
Speaker 2: And then Dallas up to plus eleven and a half against that Broncos defense.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm a little the only one. I'm gonna give this a B plus. I think I like it.
Speaker 2: Indy.
Speaker 1: It would be a little bittersweet for you if your Ravens look unbelievable and just blow out Chicago and that costs you your teaser.
Speaker 2: That would be sad, But that's a win.
Speaker 3: That's a win, lose, lose, win, whatever you want to call it, because that'd be exciting because right now the Ravens are looking pretty dumb, so that would be nice.
Speaker 2: I would love to see them smack the Bears. Yep.
Speaker 1: But I I would have considered teasing the Niners up to plus nine, but I think that's a great teaser. All right, touchdown, Jeanie, I am. I'm gonna give you guys one this weekend.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think Travis scores. I think a lot a lot of focus on Rice Monday Night football, big moment. I think they get they try to get Travis in the end zone. Travis Kelcey plus one twenty anytime touchdown. So that's my touchdown, Jeannie. So last, I'm bummed about last week's offer because if you guys remember, you tried to get me to do bijon rushing yards and I was like no, because I think he's gonna be receiving more. So I did bijon total yards plus one or over one thirty. He had fifty two yard I'm sorry I did. Yeah, he had fifty two yards receiving, but only forty yards rushing, so it did not hit. What do we have this week?
Speaker 3: Uh, we're spending the block on that one that tends to cash the following week. So we're just gonna do the same thing. So this week we're gonna roll with b Jon Robinson. He's going up against the Dolphins. They suck bijon over one twenty five and a half rushing plus reception yards at minus one fifteen does that?
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go, because that's a big part of my Atlanta minus seven and a half pick. Is that. I think Bjon is gonna have a monster game month. All right, congrats or thanks Demonse, thanks to Volume, thanks to Blue Dock, thank you to hard Rock, thank you to Booze, thank you to Wayfair, and thank you, of course to our friends at ZENA good luck. Everybody heads on a swivel out there in them gambling streets will be it sports betting or being involved in high stakes NBA poker games. Head on a swivel. Everybody talk to you guys soon. What's right