Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettie and no he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: If you stand in the way of your enforcement operations, you know you could be subject potential to arrest. Are you saying that about Mayor Bass and Governor news Are they at risk of being arrested?
Speaker 2: And I'll say about anybody you cross that line. So that's Tom Holman saying to Mayor Bass and Gavin Newsom, you cross that line of not enforcing federal law and then we're going to have to do something about it. Well, Gavin Newsom had an opportunity there. You know, he wants to be president of the United States. We've only played the short version of this clip. I haven't heard the long version. Our executive producer hands and thinks it's a good opportunity to hear Gavin Newsom if he's got the chops to succinctly just you know, take take advantage of a moment where all eyes are on him. Here we go.
Speaker 4: He's a tough guy, wasn't he do that? He knows where to find me. But you know, what Lay your hands off four year old girls that are trying to get educated. Lay your hands off. These poor people are just trying to get.
Speaker 2: Live their lives.
Speaker 4: Man, trying to live their lives, paying their tax. Has been here ten years. The fear here, the horror, the hell is this guy? Come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with. Tough guy. You know, I don't give a damn, but I care about my community. I care about this community. The hell are they doing. These guys need to grow up, they need to stop, and we need to push back. And I'm sorry to be so clear, but that kind of bloviating is exhausting.
Speaker 2: So Tom, arrest me, let's go. I'm sorry to be so clear. I'm sorry you are so clear, and I'm about those four year old girls out. I want them deported. Gavin, You're right, that's the issue here. I was terrible. That was that was not great. So Holman implied that if anyone actively interfered with federal officers doing their jobs, they would be arrested. And that's what Gaby was saying. Come and get me, tough guy, you know, or I am coming get me. Let's get this offs over with i'd be a spectacle anyway. Sorry to be so clear. Well, we're not used to it. That's certainly true. Our old friend David Drucker with I think an obvious take, but one that is friends in the mainstream media probably don't understand or dig and.
Speaker 5: So sure, now that people are watching what it means to engage in a mass deportation policy, now that the government is putting boots on the ground, if you will, and I use that term carefully to try and actually impact illegal immigration, opinions could change. But just assuming that this is two thousand and a twenty twelve, and that never mind everybody else in the United States, that the Hispanic community is going to be reflexibly opposed to what they see is a wrong assumption to make at the outset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David Drugger having to carefully hint since he's on MSNBC in the morning, but saying, yeah, I don't think Hispanics are going to have a problem with booting out the convicted criminals from their neighborhoods right right, based on polling, that's true. When you get into some of the non criminals who get routed up to that'll be a little more controversial. True, sure, I don't like that. Yeah. And at the same time, you can protest like crazy in the US and ask for redress agrievances and make speeches and organize people to vote and the rest of it. One hundred percent in favor of that. Speak your mind, folks, speak your mind. But you're setting fires to cars and hurlan chunks a concrete at cops. Uh huh. That's when the stickwork begins. As they expectorate, we initiate. That's what I say. They loogie, we boogie. If she has a hawker, we called cocker. That's the way it goes from here on out. So David French of The New York Times tweeted out, peaceful civil disobedience is honorable. Violence is beyond the pale. This is basic stuff. Yet I see people conflate violence and civil disobedience all the time. They are not the same obs. I tell you what, Conservative America, how about we all agree on this. We call out political violence every time either side like this for instance, you can't justify it. There is no justifying it. We're lucky no cops were killed. I saw a video that was hair raising. It's unbelievable. Karen Bass and Gavin Newsom, We've got this under control. It just became a problem because Trump weighed in, Oh my god, we're all watching the current LAPD chief just said, agitators are coming in from outside. I just like you predict. Hello, Mark, Now, wherever there is energy of protests, they want to be because they want to amplify it, they want to turn it violent. They want to provoke a massive crackdown. It's the same philosophy of like the lunatic Tim McVay and his cabal of idiots who bombed the Mirrow building in Oklahoma City. They thought it would spark, you know, a popular revolution, especially if there was a crackdown. That's what the antifa types want. They want the cops to wait in and crack heads. Well, you round them up, and you ended in as quickly as you can.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Mark Coppert and his news roundup came with a whole bunch of examples of the mainstream media having the completely wrong take on this story or certainly not reflecting like eighty percent of America, like this ridiculous clip from ABC seven in Los Angeles, large of people.
Speaker 3: It could turn very volatile, if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into a massive confrontation and altercation between officers.
Speaker 2: And demostrats could turn volatile. The video attached to that voiceover is a whole bunch of cars on fire and debris and graffiti, just smoke everywhere. Could turn volatile if you send in the cops when people are just enjoying watching cars burn. That is unbelievable. So is this Alzheimer? So is this from political? The headline grabbing incidents and images of residents clashing with ICE agents have provided an opening for Democrats to put the Trump administration on the defensive provided in opening for the Democrats to put the Trump administration on the defensive. That's how you look on it, and look at this, go ahead and try, yeah, good with that. Well, Halprin's point is you're just wrong, as he said, on the substance and the politics. People don't agree with your take, so you know it's fine, I guess, but you're wrong on the politics of it too. You're doing your you're if you're trying to sway people, you're doing more harm than good. As did happen through all of the years under Biden, ignoring the border, pretending it wasn't happen when people knew it was happening, right right. You're often asking do these people believe their crap? I think you have an indication there, at least in the media, who has so many of them. All they have is their ideology. They're incapable of rational thought. Yes, they actually believe deporting illegal immigrants, even criminals, is so deeply outrageous and unpopular. If we just show people what's happening, they will be on our side. No, No, that's not going to be the result at all. Here, it's amazing to me the extent to which ideology can blind intellect. Because those poll numbers were known during the election, anytime any sort of polling was not about illegal immigration or deportations or criminals or just deporting in general, the numbers were overwhelming. I mean we were shocked, nor that we were shocked at the how much approval there was for the sanity side. I mean, beyond two thirds of Americans wanted all undocumented immigrants deported, or that's what they expressed to pollsters. They're so fed up with the current situation. You know. One major factor of that, I think is your major media types, particularly your big time media folks. They are utterly unaffected by illegal immigration, except that you know, they pay less for the gardener their made or whatever. On the other hand, the Hispanic the average you know, like there's one, but there are many, many, many Hispanic Americans who live in the sort of neighborhoods where it's trendy Iragua members, it is some of the MS thirteen members. It's just criminals in general. It's people flooding the labor market and depressing the wages. Once again, it's the protected class and the unprotected class. And they are a hell of a lot of hardworking, decent Hispanic Americans who are in the unprotected class, and they see the reality of illegal immigration, not the college classroom version of it that the major media inhabits, the reality and they don't like it. Then there are over six hundred thousand convicted criminals here illegally. People are just trying to an astounding number. We ought to repeat that once an hour. How does that happen? But the idea that there are states and cities that say you can't kick them out, we will get in the way of the federal government trying to kick them out. Good lord, I don't even know how you get there. But if you're just an average family in a neighborhood in your Spanic, you don't want criminals around. If they're convicted criminals, and criminals get them out of here anyway, So do I fini? There are probably innocent people that don't deserve to be booted, that could or will or have gotten rounded up. And sure am I against that. Yes, I don't want that to happen, but you gotta watch it. So you got this Kilmar Obrego Garcia dude, the Maryland man that we all know of the Maryland sother that got sent to that prison where they put you in white shorts and bend you over and walk you around in chains that he shouldn't have gone. Well, he's back in the United States and officially charged with one count of conspiracy to unlawfully transport legal aliens for financial gain and another count of unlawful transportation of illegal aliens for financial gain a different one. When he got pulled over and I don't know why, I just saw the video this weekend. When he got pulled over, he had thirteen people in his car. Almost certainly he was transporting people and weapons and money and all kinds of different stuff. That's what he was doing in Maryland in little league coach. What whether he was officially part of MS at thirteen, what the hell difference does it make if he was part of the you know, moving people around thing, and that's what he's being charged with. His lawyer says that it's pollycock. Is that the right term for poppycock? Poppycock? Yeah, I knew I was wrong. I don't actually use the term poppycock, so I said I shouldn't throw it around loosely like that. Well, we have a justice system and rules of evidence and the rest of it, and conviction by a jury of his peers, which I guess is MS thirteen members got to find twelve of them, so we'll let the system work. Do you ever have a phrase or word come out of your mouth that you hear a lot and you think, man, that doesn't fit me. The saying poppycock does not fit my I don't know my whole vibe. Maybe put on a bowler and try to say it again. Yea, that will work. I know what it is. I was listening to Missus Dallaway on audiobooks over the weekend and I that threw me off one day London in the twenties. That's what happened to me. We have a commercial we have to do here, Michael. I lost. Now, no good, Okay, we got other stuff to get to. The State of California has officially decided to sue the Trump administration for I guess, sending National Guard troops without the governors asking for them, well, misusing the statute that would allow that. Yeah, soue away, Gabby boy, sue away. Yeah, we'll see where most of America is on that too, politically A lot on the way. Stay here. He's a tough guy. Why wasn't he do that?
Speaker 4: He knows where to find me, Come after me, arrest me. Let's just get it over with, tough guy.
Speaker 6: I first heard about it. I was in Baltimore, Maryland. I said, oh my gosh, I leave home for a week. Look what happened There was what was called him monroll Monster. Years years ago, someone saw a big creature out near the Fermi power plant. I think it's really funny that this was spotted near where that was.
Speaker 2: So bigfoot spotting over the weekend. It's very exciting. Reminded me of this. I don't know if you've heard this or not headline. Pentagon planted the Area fifty one uf conspiracy theory that lives till this day on purpose. According to a new government report that is out, the UFO conspiracy theory, Yes they planted it. Yes. Some of the most prevalent UFO conspiracy theories, including about aliens being housed at Area fifty one, were fueled by the Pentagon in an attempt to provide cover for secret weapons programs. According to this bombshell report that came out over the weekend, it's a review by the Department of Defense. In the nineteen eighties, an Air Force colonel went to a bar near Area fifty one gave the owner fake photos of flying saucers. You know, I'm sure, just kind of. I probably shouldn't tell you, but you know, just between you and me, here's a picture, and it's spread from there the inns, and it renewed the fervor over UFOs that had started years before. The point from the Pentagon was he was on an official mission from the Pentagon to spread disinformation and hide the true purpose of the site where the government was testing the first ever stealth warf plane. Now, if I've been at that meeting, I might have said, Colonel, I appreciate the idea, but isn't this a little like, well, you don't want anybody to know that you're like putting cabinets in your garage, and so you make it look like your staging dog fights. I mean, you're trying to cover up something completely reasonable with something wildly unreasonable and very very interesting. I don't think you understand what a cover up is. Well, the military reason that the best way to keep its new technology hidden from the Soviet Union's prying eyes during the Cold War was it to bury it amid a trove of conspiracy theories around Area fifty one. Ah ah, the just the flood the zone with craziness. What's the belief This incident is just one of several where government agencies a legendly played up America's UFO mythology for the purpose of protecting its military assets. I wonder if that's what I wonder, if that's what was going on with the drones over New Jersey something like that, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. No, well, I get that. Okay, there's a rumor out Area fifty one that they're trying a new you know, laser beam or a stealth aircraft or something. Well that gets it's flooded with the alien crap and nobody believes it isn't that something. It was. It was on an actual government mission to go into a Nevada bar. And I can trust you, can't I sell Yeah, anyway, don't tell anybody told you. Look at this picture of this flying. It's just a whiskey hocking. But I can't keep this under my head anymore. Man. You guys see this stuff. Yeah, I would have loved that job. Give me that job to go into bars and spread miss or disinformation. I want that job about alien autopsis and spacecraft. All you only spread disinformation. Send me into bars. I've got the I've got the skill set. Yeah. Wow, what a great gig. Remember if I'd known they had that sort of program, I might have enlisted back in the day. It's Michael.
Speaker 5: Remember a couple of years ago a bunch of people were going to storm Area fifty one and.
Speaker 2: Natural, Yeah, right to finally see the alien who it's strapped down when they're probing it unbelievable. I know we got another Karen Bass, mayor of La Clip to play for you. They got every all under control. They had it under control. Trump didn't need to send the National Guard. We had it under control. You can tell by all but way moo's on fire right. Tell you what, whether it's Karen Bass or Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom, these people who exist in a one party environment and rise to the top of that and start to think they actually have game. No, you've never You've never played a game. You've just scrimmaged against your own team. You think you have Chopskevin, you don't. You've been washing playing the Washington Generals your whole life. Look it up, Google it, Armstrong and getty. Little sound from the riot over the weekend. Listen to this. I don't know if that was that motorcycle that. I don't know if you could hear that or not. Is that the famous guy on the motorcycle waving the Mexican flag with a mask over his face. But anyway, he tried to crack the vehicles burned behind him. He tried to crash the police line in a motorcycle. That's a different guy. Wow, tried to crash the police line with a motorcycle, which is a hell of a bold, dangerous move. You're committed, But there's no need for the Feds because the locals have it all under control. According to Gavin Newsom and Karen Bass it's Trump who's caused the problem. Yeah, here's Mayor Karen Bass on with CNN. Do you think the National Guard is needed now?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the National Guard is needed now. Things in La are calm. I will tell you that I'm saddened by the extent of the vandalism in the form of graffiti all through the downtown area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. This is what LAPD chief Jim McDonald said in a press conference.
Speaker 7: We are overwhelmed as far as the number of people out there engaged in this type of activity and the type of things that they're doing. They'll they'll take backpacks and the backpack will have.
Speaker 2: A cinder block in it.
Speaker 7: They have a hammer and they'll break up the cinder block and use that pass it around to throw at officers, to throw at cars, and throw at other people. We've seen people with hammers and you've broadcasted breaking the ballards behind the Federal building and taken the rocks, if you will, are pieces of concrete and throwing them at officers. We've had liquid who knows what description thrown at officers, that there's no limit to what they're what they're doing.
Speaker 2: No, somebody's got to stop a step in and explain to the chief, No, you're not overwhelmed. The mayor just said you're not. It's all under control. You've got this. Somebody's got to tell the chief that we have to establish and it'll take a long time. We have to establish in cities across America that you can't do that. You don't get to do that. You don't get to set police cars on fire. You don't get to smash the windows out of the police station. Right, it doesn't matter how mad you are, how righteous you are, how mean Derek Chauvin was, or how innocent George Floyd was, None of that stuff matters. You don't get to riot. I don't set fires. I don't see how. I don't see how you stop this without some serious violence on you know, on the side of the police, though. I mean, because you need to send the message you will get shot. You try to break the windows out of the freaking police station. We will shoot you. There has to be a line somewhere. Well, right, Yeah, I am reminded of back when I was actively raising my kids and people would occasionally say, hey, Joe, sounds like you're doing a good job as a dad. I've got this problem. What would you suggest? And often it would be you know, completely out of control teenager for whom no boundaries had been set for a very very long time, and now they're you know, really really getting into serious trouble. And and I would not say this, but the first piece of advice I would want to give is get a time machine. So what do you want to do to get out of this unrest and violence and all the deportations and the contract Get a time machine because you got to go back about four and a half years to win Joseph R. Biden, Mummy Delaware, strode into the Oval office and decided, we're just gonna lay the borders wide open because there's no painless way to solve this. Now we have gone so far down this road. The only way back is through pain and inconvenience, to say the least. Well, and then I would like you, I would honestly like some of my Libertaria friends to explain to me what you do how you handle this. But I've been saying for years about the time machine on the when your sports team wins, you don't get to set a bus on fire. The taxpayers then have to pay, you know, a half a million dollars to replace. We just can't. That's not okay. Why do we allow that? So if you allow all that when your sports teams win, or George Floyd dies or whatever, it just builds this idea that there is a real giant gray area where will allow you to smash the windows out of the police station, set cop cars on fire, hurl chunks of cement cops or whatever. Before we're ever gonna hit in the head with a stick, we need to hit more people on the head with a stick. Tell me how you don't fix it without hitting people in the head with sticks, the armstrong doctrine. I will tell you this. I can tell you precisely why they did it the other way that you were describing. It's like if a big bully starts pounding on you. There are two responses. You can either fight back or you can like curl up into the fetal position, get kicked a couple of times, and hope he gets bored and goes away. And the cities think, all right, we've got a level you know, two level of chaos right now. If we send the cops in swinging sticks, it's going to go to level three or four. Well, just let them vent, We'll let them go home, sober up, and then we'll clean up the mess. But it is a net gain over fighting back. But the problem is that accumulates over time that message gets sent, Like you're saying, that's my point, is that what you end up with is it just goes further and further. And if you cracked heads early on, then you wouldn't have to do it next time at all. Yeah, a lot of the people on the streets, including the pros who I keep referring to, and you will see them out in force tonight. I suspect your Antifa types, your radical Marxists, black Flag or whatever they call themselves. If you ask them, they'd say, oh, no, they never do anything. Right. Now, we can tear apart of the Columbia Library, we can march in Times Square, we can harass Jews and terrify them, tear down posts. We can do anything we want. The authorities never do anything. They put us in zip ties, We go down, fill out a couple of papers, they turn us loose, and we're never prosecuted. Nobody doesn't. I'm sure you could find some forty year old guy who is at the WTO protests in Seattle in ninety eight and has been to these all over the country and said, no cop has ever hit me. I've done all kinds. I've broken all kinds of stuff. I've set things on fire, I mean all kinds of things, and throwing rocks at cops, bottles whatever, spit on them. I would actually like to hear, like, how you stop this without hitting people in the head with sticks. I'm being completely serious here. I don't think you can. Can we look for a phrase like occasionally institute physical force or something? So I'm thinking more gentlemanly. I'm trying to deal in reality here. You're gonna have to hit hippies in the lid with sticks. Okay, here's Donald Trump. When they spit at people, you know, they spit, that's that new thing. They spit and worse, you know what they throw at them? Right, and when that happens. I have a little staker. They say they spit, we hit, And I told them, nobody's gonna spit on our police officers. Nobody's gonna spit on our military, which they do is the common thing. They get up to them this far away and then they start spitting in their face. That happens. They get hit very hard. If they spit, we hit. I don't know how we I don't know why you hit somebody for spitting. I don't know. I don't know. You know that's on a person I'm hitting you. It leaves your lips. You're beat down by chips traditional name of the California Highway Patrol. You have a million of fitball in these so to speak, Yes, so to speak a feel pardon the expression, yes, gotta hit people in that head with sticks? Well yeah, I think I don't see how you correct this without hitting people in the head with stick Seriously, But to show that I'm not a complete maniac, just an eighty percent maniac. Is having this conversation with my son yesterday, my youngest son, and he's super law in order and really wanting to hit beats in the heads with sticks and everything like that. I said, well, you gotta be. Here's where you get into a problem. Though. If the cops can just hit anybody in the head with a night stick or shoot them that you know is bothersome to them, you might end up living in a town like we live in where the cops don't like people who like Trump. And then they, you know, they they claim you said something in the hitch in the head with a stick, so it could get out of hand pretty quickly. But we're a long way from that right now. When you're setting a cop car on fire, Hey, you set that cop corn fire, I want to hitch in the head with the stick they go to set on fire. You hit him in the head with a freaking stick. I don't know, just stop it. Well, you arrest them, you prosecute him, you put them in jail for the next year and a half of their lives in large numbers, Okay, I suppose that would work if you actually did it. I guess I'm assuming that will never happen. But yeah, yeah, Well, it's like our former LAPD guy we had on earlier. That's what he said. You show up with buses and you arrest lots and lots and lots of people and actually prosecute them through our justice system, not like Jack the maniac wants to do extra judicial brutality. Man, it's not it's not extra judicial. If you're trying to set a police car on fire, you can hit him with the head with a stick. Cat well, only if you need to. Wells, if you try to set that police car on fire, I'm going to hit your head with a stick. How a would I try to cuffy first? Yeah, I guess. I keep tackling in cuffya, I get I guess you know, as a kind of similar to the pro test grow. I've gotten to the point where I can't even imagine anybody getting arrested and prosecuted because I've seen it over and over again. So you just want to go to the stickwork, go, Jean croup on them. I cannot join you in this. You've lost your mind. And one more from Jim McDonald lapd Chief about how bad it is out there. This violence that I've seen is disgusting.
Speaker 7: It's escalated now since the beginning of this incident.
Speaker 2: What we saw the first night was bad. What we've seen.
Speaker 7: Subsequent to that is getting increasingly worse and more violent. Tonight we had individuals out there shooting commercial grade fireworks at our officers that can kill you, and we have adapted our tactics to be able to have a chance, to be able to take these people into custody and to be able to hold them accountable.
Speaker 2: Well, as we heard a little bit ago, people that are carrying around giant chunks of cement in a backpack and have the tools to then break that into pieces and throw a cops in those are pros well. And the chief in a way answered me. He said, it's way toochaotic, endangerous to try to arrest people. So you've got that. He must be confused. I want to hear the mayor again. Fifty seven Michael, this is Karen Bass. I'm unclear on the facts. Do you think the National Guard is needed now?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the National Guard is needed now. Things in La are calm. I will tell you that I'm saddened by the extent of the vandalism in the form of art.
Speaker 2: It's under control. I think she said that something like eleven o'clock Sunday morning or something like that that, No, everything's calm now, it's under control. Yeah, the s is going to hit the fan again tonight and one hundred and twenty nights in a row Portland style unless you get control of the streets stick nogging. If you haven't seen the video of all those cars on fire last night, all those waymos, so they were actually ordering up waymos on the app on their phone like I did in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago, to take a ride, not to set it on fire. They'd order up the weymos weymost would drive there. Then you set them on fire, and they had bunchets of them out there. I don't I can't imagine what those cost per car. Wow, the Jaguars to start with, so probably sixty seventy thousand dollars car least to start with, and then the tech in them, it's gotta be one hundred and fifty thousand dollars vehicle. How many of them did they set on fire? I don't know, Yeah, a lot. This is why we as a country can't have nice things. We always wondered what Waymoon or any of these autonomous vehicles, how they were going to deal with this situation that's going to be a problem, because you know, a taxi driver is not going to drive into that part of town while the riot is going on, right, But the Wai Mo, stupid, stupid ai just drives into that part of town to get set on fire. Well, and at some point the criminal gangs are going to realize they can surround it, stop it, drag the passenger out, rob them, beat them, and be on their way. You'll see it fairly routinely. So you think it's going to be bad tonight, Yeah, I suspect so, Yeah, I hope I'm wrong. So what does the National Guard have the ability? They can't start shooting people. They have numbers, they can line up by the hundreds and clear those streets. Just physical force, they can shoot people famously. But I certainly hope they won one with hes. Get the Marines in there, that seems a little over the top. Paratroopers dropping in from the sky, Yes, Michael, what about tasers? Strong tasers? Tasers that sound a bad thing as opposed to a stick. Yeah, I had some electricity. I guess I'm just a fan of the fire hose myself. She's got a bit of a fraught history. But oh, it doesn't kill anybody. It just backs everybody up. Speaking of potential violence. I had the most aggravated pushback against me driving a cyber truck yesterday. That is just amazing and speaks to the times we live in That and other stuff on the way. Come on, large group of people.
Speaker 3: It could turn very volatile if you move law enforcement in there and the wrong way and turn what is just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn into to a massive confrontation and altercation between officers and demonstrators.
Speaker 2: Claire candidate for Clip of the Year ABC seven in La over the weekend, saying things could turn volatile as you're looking at footage of many cars on fire and chunks of cement and smoking the air and right, things could just having a good old La car burning. Then the cops show up, This could be volatile. Thanks could turn volatile if you send in the cops people just enjoying themselves watching cars burn. That is hilarious. I would like to actually talk to that guy. Do you know what you said? Do you wish you were just peacefully smashing the windows at the police department and then then the cops showed up, it turned volatile. I'll give you a chance to take it back. Sometimes I misspeak. So did you mean to say that? Okay, you meant to say that. What the hell are you talking about. We got a bunch of texts about the story of the day, which, of course the riding in LA. Uh. We got this from Lost Angelus. A Los Angeles listener just heard on the pickleball court my kids in LA won't go out right now. The reply, Oh, because of the rioters. No, because of the National Guard. So they're scared of the National Guard having their kids go outside, not the rioting. Okay, that's like somebody I mentioned. Hell last week in LA. I know a super progressive person, very nice person, but super progressive, bought a gun for the first time. Can't believe they bought a gun because white men are so angry about being replaced. That's her concern. In Los Angeles, Oh yeah, we're about to march. We're still waiting for the uniforms to come back for the manufacturer. I've been advocating hitting people in the head with sticks more often to get this to stop. We got some other ideas. Water cannons with blue indelible dye like the Japanese do. That's not bad. Oh wow, wow, got this note? You can't use tasers in California because the power will go out while you're charging them. Funny when powered tasers. Somebody said a Waymo cost about it. They gave me a second. My solar taser is still charging. I can geta zap the hell out of you. It got five minutes. Just hang on. Oh crap, it's cloudy. My solar taser is not gonna work. Uh. Somebody said a Weymo cost two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, so they burnt easily a million dollars with a waymos. The National Guard uses burner rifles. We used to do ads for burner guns. Yeah, that fire tear gas pellets or plastic bullets. So that's what you can look for out of the National Guard. Oh, mals got this. I don't know, Katie, you had the video or somebody did. I haven't seen it. Did you guys see the video of the man on stilts walking up to the police line. It's hilarious. I don't know the guy on stilt's video. I didn't see him walking up to the police line, but I definitely saw the police tackling him after that. So how tall were the stilts? Average? Stilt height. I don't know. There's not an average stilt height. It varies a lot. F two foot stilts five feet that's really high. I don't know how tall the stilts were where his feet, like at head level or waist level? Was he half again taller than the cops, twice as tall as the cops, three times as tall as the cops. He was on the ground, You got to hit him low. Yeah, I think I could knock a guy over on stilts pretty easily. Yeah, how's a bad plan? Still, guy, just letting you know that wasn't your best idea. Maybe rethink that one. Hard to imagine what your point was. How much time I got, Michael minute, I can't tell my story about the most aggressive pushback against me driving a cyber beast that I've had so far from some elon musk hating maniac, and I'm surprised that this hasn't gotten out of hand somewhere in the country. I'll tell that story an hour of the show, perhaps hour four. And if you don't get our four, you should get the podcast Armstrong and get you on demand. Joe's predicting more violence tonight in Los Angeles. Uh yeah, absolutely, as the pros, the Antifa types are hitting town, the Marxists all So, what else has Gavin Newsom been up to? Is La Burns, that sort of leadership he's provided to the state of cal Unicornea, We'll take a look at that. Cool. Uh yeah, we do a lot every single day, but man, the news cycle right now is crazy. We'll try to keep you on top of it. And again, if you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty