Speaker 1: Well, wim come in saying you a confidence und will all be.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little may come along.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris is the tax queen and she's coming for your money.
Speaker 4: She's coming for your pensions, and she's coming for your savings. Unless you defeat her in November. It doesn't have to be this way.
Speaker 3: We can't afford we can't afford four more years of this.
Speaker 2: And I've been saying it.
Speaker 5: The former president was not exposed to where he was on the golf course. And what I've said, and I said this Monday, that the procedures work, the redundancies work.
Speaker 4: Only forty two days to the presidential lead legend.
Speaker 3: Coming to your.
Speaker 1: Toman.
Speaker 4: You conc from coast to coast, it's from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shan An hour two, Sean Hannity showed toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, joining us now, former presidential candidate in his own right, successful businessman, he wrote a new book by the way called Truths The Future of America. First Viveight Ramaswami is with us. Mister Ramaswami, Sir, how are you good to talk to Sean?
Speaker 3: How you been?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: So a lot of pressure here we go. I mean, if we look back at the last couple of elections, I don't think it could have been any tighter. What in twenty twenty three states, forty four thousand votes twenty sixteen, you know, we're at seventy six thousand votes. I mean, and you know twenty for example, over one hundred and sixty million Americans voted. And this is what it comes down to. I look at the polls. I study them as much as anybody. There are some polls I trust more than others. But by every indication, we are in for a very tight race. And this is a very divided country. How do you see things.
Speaker 3: It's a deeply competitive race all the way through the finish line. So I'm doing two things, John, I mean, I'm traveling to the swing states. I actually went to the University of Pittsburgh last week, for example, And going to the college campus is an interesting place to try to register voters, reach them with arguments they may not be hearing in their environment. I'm doing a solo rally myself in Wisconsin for the Trump campaign tomorrow night on Wednesday. So that's that's a ground effort that we're seeing on our side pick up. And I think other people you know on our side are doing things like this in the swing states across the country. The other thing, though, is I think when it comes to our core methoge, beyond just the tactics, the real question is we got to answer who we are and what we stand for, not just what we're against. We made that mistake in twenty twenty two. That's also why I was keen. I did write this book. You mentioned this that's come out today actually, but I was keen for the Head to come out before the election because I intended this book to be something of a warning call, an alarm bell that says, you know what, we were promised a red wave in twenty two. It didn't come. We are right now at risk of the same thing happening in twenty four unless we wake up and level up and say it's our job to say we're not just against the Biden administration or the Harris administration, we're also for the individual, family, nation, and God, we're foresealing the border, for growing the economy, for staying out of World War three, for reviving national pride in our country. The more we're actually focusing on our own agenda, the more likely we are to win this election decisively. And that's what I care about.
Speaker 1: You know, we always go back and forth over the issue, and I agree completely that you've got to lay out your vision.
Speaker 2: For how America will be better off.
Speaker 1: And I think one of the advantages Trump has, and maybe he hasn't used it enough, and that is America knows Donald Trump. He's not hiding like Kamala Harris. What is really frustrating to me, vivak is and I've got we know each other on a personal basis, don't I hope you don't mind I say that, Yeah, but you know, and we have become friends and I've come to respect you a lot, and I know how hard you're working on behalf of the country. I think you understand the time that we're living in and how this is an inflection point for the country. And I think there's a balancing act. I feel like we have a candidate that is in the witness protection program. He's protected by powerful institutions, including big tech the most corrupt, abusively biased state run media provdo MOB. I think then, of course you've got, you know, cinder blocks on the scales of an election when the deep state is involved. I mean, the DOJ wants to drop you know, the January sixth case on Thursday of this week, just their arguments on Donald Trump forty days out of an election. You tell me, does that not go against Justice Department policy and past precedent? And this is this is like, you know what, It reminds me of the fifty one former Intel officials in twenty twenty that knew nothing about Hunter's laptop, never examined it, but it was certain that it was like the Russian disinformation.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 3: The one thing I will say now is China is our population, our citizenry, our country is now trained to be skeptical. Right. They were told COVID did not start in a lab in China before now we know that it did. They were told the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation, when in fact that was the disinformation that Hunter by the laptop story was real. We know about the Russia collusion hopes in the twenty sixteen elections. So I think people have gotten now a healthy dose of skepticism. But the question is how do we seek the truth on our own. I think it comes through more speech, not less speech, not through sens but through free speech and open debate. And you know that's one of the themes I really hit hard in this book, and it's part of why you know. I mean, I've written many books. You have too, Sean, So I'm not in this to sort of push my own narrative or book. But I think that the message is contained in this and it's why after I left the campaign, I was so intent to at least deliver this message before the election, and that's why I wanted. Frankly, your audience, in particular, is a tuned audience. They know what's going on in the country, they're away, they don't have their eyes shut. That's the audience I want to We have read this book because it's not just us that we need. We need to be a foot soldiers the people who are listening to this right now to convert or at least converse with the people on the other side, armed with the right arguments. I'm on the most contentious topics, climate change, the kind of topic you're not supposed to actually debate in the open transgender ideology. One of the things that I'm aiming to do, and I'm trying to do it through this book as well as it's out today, is really just give people the toolkit in the arguments that they're able to bring to the dinner table with their family members, with their kids, with their friends. And I do I think.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a lot of turkey legs throw on if you start talking about feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms and schools, or the idea in Minnesota or California that you're can have gender affirming care without any parental consent. I think if you bring those issues before, or sex change operations funded by taxpayers for illegal immigrants and convicts, which Kamalo supports, and the legalization of prostitution or decriminalizing it, and I mean, it just goes downhill from there. And by the way, she is going to go see the border for the first time, I guess tomorrow or the next day.
Speaker 3: It's the show, of course, it's a show. The hard truth is an open border is not a border. And that happened to be the title of one of the chapters in my book. I wrote that in the nineteen nineties. If you said that on Keep in the nineteen nineties, people say, why are you been saying this? Right, it's so obvious you shouldn't have to actually say it. Today, that's the controversial thing to say now that tide has turned a little bit, so she's now trying to create the optics of here's somebody whose favorite open borders for a long time now trying to reverse course within forty days of an election. But the reality is, in our immigration system, Sean, we should not allow people into the country, even legally, if they're going to rely on the welfare system. The welfare state combined with our immigration system is actually one of the deeper cancers in America. And we can't just you know, of course, we've got to fix the border. Of course, we've got to keep illegal immigrants out. That's the basic table stake. But even on the legal immigration system, and I say this, I traveled to Springfield right last week. I held a town hall there by the way. We had a couple thousand people that wanted to come. We could only fit several hundred. All I did was the social media post and that many people wanted to come. It shows you how much people want to be heard in this country. But many of those people are not border crossers, but they're here on temporary protected status as Haitians who got a special form of humanitarian entry. But I think that one of our policies also needs to be that if you're going to rely on government assistance, welfare or medicaid, that we shouldn't really be prioritizing your entry into the country. And I don't think that should be too controversial to say, and I don't think Republicans are saying it that way or talking about it that way enough, Which is one of the things I hit hard in that chapter in the book, is not just how we fix the illegal immigration crisis at the southern border, but also how we have a sensible legal immigration paradigm in this country.
Speaker 2: And that I'm all in favor.
Speaker 1: But doesn't it have to include a background check and a health check and make sure you're not a financial burden on the American people.
Speaker 3: Of course, it has to also include the ability to speak English, and some people find that controversial when I say that, Sean, but I think we're more united as a country where we can all speak at least the same language to each other without creating those barriers to speak English. Civics test demonstrate you're not going to be.
Speaker 1: But look at the difference. Donald Trump wants a border wall, she's you know, and we have a candidate that has not had to answer the question why she opposed a border wall. The criminal wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration, offer free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses. Her running mate wants free college education, amnesty and sex change operations, or a mandatory gun buyback or no restrictions even on late term abortion months seven, eight, and nine, or co sponsoring the ninety three trillion dollar Agree New Deal you're a business man, that would be the end of capitalism, and her willingness to eliminate the filibuster to do it, or eliminating private health insurance and government healthcare for all, or you can't say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien or her economic plan that will raise you know, the corporate tax, wealth tax, of state tax, double the capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains taxes, defund dismantle no bail laws.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The rioters in the summer of twenty twenty, tweeting out a bail fund four days after a police precincts burned on the ground and saying that they're not going to stop the rioters. They shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them. I mean, she's not held accountable for anything. So yeah, I agree with you. We have to have better ideas, but America needs to know how nuts and extreme and radical and dangerous these policies are.
Speaker 3: That's right, But that's also each of our responsibility. That's not somebody else's job. I mean, really, to everybody who's listening to us, that is your job. So now how ma me know it for yourself? But to also do the job of making sure your neighbors and the parents of your kid's.
Speaker 2: Class names, Well, I made it easy for them, Vivik.
Speaker 1: I put up on Hannity dot Com, the Kamalo files, the Walls files, them in their own words, and they can share it on social media, friends, family, co workers.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Nailed it. You really nailed it with that. And that's what I tried to do, is to make it really simple for people. In this book truth as well, any of the chapters. The people listening to this probably don't need to hear it, But those are the arguments that actually they do need to spread to the people who are on the left. And what I try to do is to really condense it in a way that you're going to convert your kids, or your colleagues or your friends, even on the left. This is the toolkit to do it, and that's why I published this today.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with former presidential candidate Vivike Ramaswami, his new book Truth the Future of America first Amazon dot Com, Hannity dot Com, bookstores around the country, and more of his take on the election. We're only forty two days until election day. As we continue, we continue with Vivike Ramaswami, former presidential candidate in his own right, His new book Truths is out.
Speaker 2: How do we balance both?
Speaker 1: Like, for example, I mean, early voting has started and I'm not convinced people voting know the things about Kamala Harrison, what she said about her and her own words. And I think there's been a false caricature painted about Donald Trump. I mean, at times he can he can be, you know, rough and tough. There's no you know firsthand, you've you've you've you've battle them yourself. And however, I mean, I guess some people think that this guy that is fighting against would fight against China and Russia and the Mullahs in Iran and Kim Jong Un is somehow, you know, magically going to turn off that switch. The guy that will fight to secure the border and balance the budget and make us energy dominant is somehow going to turn off the switch and stop being a fighter and and be quote more presidential, as his critics often say they want him to be, and it's just it's not in his nature. That's that's not what you're voting for.
Speaker 3: Well, I think some of our great presidents through American history have been great fighters, from the likes of Andrew Jackson, he was a fighter. I mean, Abraham Lincoln was an intellectual, he too was a fighter. So I think that there's a time and place for everything in the right into the different kinds of leadership. And I think Donald Trump brings the kind of leadership that we need now more than ever, which is toughness, especially on the global stage, especially on our southern border.
Speaker 1: I think we're on the brink of a world war. If you want to know the truth breaking out the Middle East or in Europe.
Speaker 3: That's right, but I think that we're closer to that than we've ever been in our lifetime. That's another hard truth that we have to confront.
Speaker 2: But another thing, well, then, how do we deal with it?
Speaker 3: Well, I think we've got to deal with it through strength. I mean, the first thing is we rebuild our own military. Our military is at the weakest point we've been. And this is one of the facts I talk about in my own book is just the one that's coming out today, is we have a twenty five percent recruitment deficit in our own military right here at home. So in some ways, the strongest foreign policy is actually rebuilding the American military, which in many ways has really fallen by the wayside. Some of this is also going to have to come shan in the long run, and Republicans don't talk about this enough anymore that we need to we need to shut down the nanny state in America. That's become less of a priority, and I think sometimes we get a little distracted where we say, you know, there's currents even on the American right that would say we want to replace the left wing nanny state with a conservative nanny state. Now I think we need to go in and dismantle the nanny state, and the combination of doing those two things right, dismantle the entitlement state, the regulatory state, that broad nanny state, and then use some of that saving dectually make sure we're rebuilding strength in the American military. That's a powerful combination and I think that that is part of the case even in the introduction of this book that I make is it's easier criticize the left, but one of the things we also have to do is confront who we are as conservatives. And that's why I said it's truth but it's the future direction of America first that I think is only the questions we're going to have to grapple with.
Speaker 1: All Right, the vig rama swam, I appreciate you being with us. There's new book is out and it's called Truths the Future of America First, and we're hoping that we have of a victorious election day this year that would be the beginning of frankly, preserving and protecting this country and making it strong again.
Speaker 2: Vivek.
Speaker 1: It's on Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. We always appreciate your time sir, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Thank you for being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program forty two days to election day or early voting ongoing in the country, Public service Hannity dot com. We have your state registration details and details when early voting starts, and we're to vote all the information you'd ever want or need. We also, as a public service, have the Kamala files, although we have a lot to add to it. As we've been telling you in the Walls files. This is a joke that Harris is set, according to the New York Times, to visit the border. Is this like a bad joke or Harris won't say if she's still backsminalizing prostitution, you know, add this to you know, no deportations chanting on top of the list that you know we play and mentioned pretty much every day on this program and her radicalism. We're going to get to your calls here in a minute. I told you about NYPD officer's name is Jonathan Dillar, and his tragic and shocking story made national headlines. During a traffic stop, Jonathan was shot. He was killed by a career criminal, and throughout his three years of service, Jonathan made more than seventy arrests and was awarded for his excellent police duty on several occasions. Jonathan was just thirty one years old. Leaves behind his wife, Stephanie, his one year old son Ryan, and is of course his brothers and sisters in the his NYPD family. At his funeral, Stephanie called Jonathan's death devastating senseless. She said, my husband died a hero, but he also lived as one. Now for this family, nothing is ever going to be able to replace the loss of a husband and a father. But thanks to the kindness of friends like you and your generosity, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation was able to pay off the mortgage on the Diller family's home. This is what they do every day, but you make it possible. They can't do it without your generosity. Please join us here a team, Hannity. Go to their website if you can commit to eleven dollars a month. It's the letter t the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. I've just had it with mob media, democrats and their excuses for Kamala Harris not doing interviews. This is how bad it's gotten.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's a lot to ask her to sit down for a real interview as apposed.
Speaker 3: To a pump piece in which she describes like her feelings.
Speaker 7: Of growing up and opening with nice laws.
Speaker 8: Then I would just say to that, when you moved to Nirvana, give me your real estate broker's number and I'll be your next your naghbor.
Speaker 2: We don't live there. There's only forty plus days left.
Speaker 7: Don't they need to be out They're more.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: I mean they're out there all the time.
Speaker 7: They're out there talking to voters all the time.
Speaker 5: And I think that the.
Speaker 9: Vice president has also said that she's going to be talking to more reporters, both national as well as local reporters, and I think that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, when you get to Nirvana, why would you expect her to do an interview? For crying out loud, I'm so sick of this. It is so corrupt, it is so dishonest. And the fact that not every American we have all these states now beginning early voting, and people are not fully informed, and they want Americans ignorant before they go to the polls. They don't want to know about her radicalism or extremism. You know, how many Americans, if you did a test, know that she wants, let's see a ninety three trillion dollar Green New deal, eliminate the filibuster if they even know what a filibuster is. How many Americans know she would eliminate private health insurance. How many Americans want to pay for sex change operations for illegal immigrants and for convicted felons. How many people know that, you know, Kamala Harris' you know, wants to legalize or decriminalized prostitution. How many Americans want free housing, healthcare, education, amnesty at sex change operations for illegals. How many Americans know about defund dismantle the police, and and how many Americans that believe in the Second Amendment know she wants a mandatory gun buybackwer doesn't want to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien How many people know I mean That's why I put the Kamala files, the Walls files on Hannity dot Com. Because the media is pathetically corrupt and just repulsively so. And they're hiding this from the American people, and they're allowing her to hide, and they're just complicit all the way around. And now the DOJ wants to drop. Oh, let's put out all the allegations that we have for the d C January sixth case, you know, forty days before the election, and leave it unanswered without a trial.
Speaker 2: Great, let's do that.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure they'll forget the tapes that we have that that show that. Let's see five people we have on tape, Donald Trump, Mark Meadows, Chris Miller, acting the Secretary of Defense, his chief of Staff, Cash Ptel, and now General Millie, which we had been talking about for years on record saying the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs in the days leading up to January sixth, that Donald Trump approved the National Guard. All of them said it, and.
Speaker 2: Nobody calling up the Guard.
Speaker 1: And then it became the chain of command went to Nancy Pelosi and to the mayor of d C, Muriel Bowser.
Speaker 2: Didn't you as required by law?
Speaker 4: Authorize that.
Speaker 6: One and test by many people, and they turned it down.
Speaker 3: Nancy Pelosi turned it down.
Speaker 8: Mayor Bowser's written refusal the communications between the leader of the Capitol Police and their chain of command to the DoD refusing our request to allow National guardsmen and women to stage on January four and five before January sixth?
Speaker 1: Did you both ask for the National Guard to be called.
Speaker 6: Up without a doubt? Sean, We've made that very clear, not just once, but on numerous occasions. We wanted to make sure that there was plenty of National Guard on the ready in case there was some kind of violence.
Speaker 9: I had a meeting with President Trump on the third of January concerning some international threats, and at the very end he asked if there were any requests for National Guard support.
Speaker 3: What was the President's response to you with regard to the request made by Mayor Bowser.
Speaker 9: Pill it and do whatever was necessary to protect the demonstrator.
Speaker 1: Now, the House Administration Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Barry louder Milk of Georgia, you know, release the transcript to the Inspector General that was given by General Mark Milly in January of twenty twenty one, and this is a quote from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs the President. You know, he says, look at this, it's going to be a large amount of protesters coming here on the sixth. Make sure you have sufficient National Guard or soldiers to make sure it's a safe event. Milly told the Inspector General in one of two interviews he did in the spring of twenty twenty one during a probe of the Pentagon's response to January sixth. Milly, then Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller, the last person you heard on that tape a shored Trump there was adequate a safety for a plan for the Pentagon assistance, and we got a plan now. Muriel Bowser, in writing decline the Guard Nancy Pelosi on tape admits that she should have done more. She was never brought in. Muriel Bowser was never brought into these prime time Hollywood produced Liz Cheney and Chairman Thompson Committee meetings. They didn't bring in the Capitol Police chief sound who requested Guard troops himself and was denied repeatedly. They didn't bring in the Sergeant at Arms, and then all of a sudden, all the information just disappeared. I mean it is so corrupt, and that's all you've heard. But you don't hear about the summer of twenty twenty and Harris tweeting out the bail fund or saying that the rioters won't stop in twenty twenty five hundred and seventy four rights, they shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. Well, why is she not held accountable for insurrection? We had dozens of Americans dead, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage, five hundred and seventy four rights. She tweeted out the bail fund to release the rioters four days after Minneapolis police precinct was burned of the ground, and her running mate wouldn't call up the National Guard for days on end, but he did open the windows to the family home so they could spell the burning rubber from the rioting. Of course, does anybody know that? The corrupt media, mom, but they going to tell you that. You see how corrupt they are, I mean abusively biased that they are. You know, I'm honest about giving opinions. They're not honest about giving opinions. They just lie. Darren is in New Jersey. I actually think New Jersey in a weird Way could be a sleeper state.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I believe that.
Speaker 1: I just think New Jersey has a history of finally saying they've had enough, and this might be the year.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe President Trump needs to needs to make a play for New Jersey. What's up, Darren, how are you well?
Speaker 7: I'm glad you said that, because that's to my point. So I get very upset because I never see Trump ads here in Jersey. It's always Kamala Harris. And here's what I think. The Trump campaign is missing out on a huge opportuit comunity to get to get liberal voters even and I'll get to that in a second. The Trump campaign needs to ask are you informed? Are you my fellow Americans informed? And here's why I say this. I have a divided family. I have a family where my sisters they are not fond of President Trump whatsoever, and nor are their friends. I have friends who are liberals. Here's what I will say about them right off the bat. They are great people. They are great people, highly educated, they have bigger diplomas than I do. I hang out with them, we play awesome games, everything like that. The one thing I have noticed which scares me and worries me for this country is these incredibly intelligent people are uninformed. And I've also learned that, and this also goes to your listeners as well. You cannot go at these people and get into a debating thing because they are triggered. My sisters were indoctrinated through college. They went to high end colleges. I made it through just the head. I'm a little older than them, but I saw it happen. But when you're there you talk with these people. The one thing I learned is you cannot go at them ever. You have to simply ask them questions. It always has to be a question. And what I found from this is because I used to do it the wrong way. What I found from this is is all of a sudden, I watch as the gears in their heads starts to turn and they get stumped, and it often it actually opens up the conversation so much so that I've had a couple that have actually called me to talk to me about politics. And you have to be calm, and you have to say you have to ask them questions. Again, they are not getting the same stuff that we are. They're not getting the same stuff as we are. They are sticking to. They work very hard, They work incredibly long hours. My sisters are in upper They worked their way from the bottom to upper portions of the corporate world, not like Kamala Harris and you know, and they're well established, the same as my other friends. They work, they work in the cities, and they work long hours. And what they do for their news sources is they will not turn on a Hannity, they will not turn on a Fox. They go to Apple News and they stick to these things. And they typically they found out they are readers. They are readers. So here's what I say. The Trump campaign needs to act quickly, very quickly, because they are so uninformed. They need to put together a list the Trump vance questions for my fellow Americans. Please answer these before you go to the ballot box. Are you informed? Who do you listen to? That's who do you listen to that's on the left, And who do you listen to that's on the right. Can you equal out that box between the two. And you need to say, who are conservatives to listen to? What are radio stations? What are what are articles to read?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: And then they should also post out there, and he should put the Democrat stuff there. They should also do a media montage as far as like they should almost have a like a virtual watching having Kamala Harris debate herself, and they should have one side of what she's saying in another side. And they need to be out there on TV, even in New Jersey. They need to get under the late night shows because a lot of these guys get their get their their news from Stephen Colbert. Blows my mind, they get their news.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Nobody's watching those shows anymore. Those shows are on the verge of all being canceled. So I don't think it's that. I just think if there's one state in my head, although Virginia certainly in my mind also after this poll came out this weekend, it would be New Jersey. I mean, New Jersey just has this history of just finally saying enough is enough. And I would imagine that the people in New Jersey are fed up with the illegal immigration and the mass migration, and the high taxes, and the burdens and regulation, and your crappy governor and and and the horrible economy and the impact of open borders. I mean, I just I would imagine you're sick of it. We can't tell you. Every friend I have in the Northeast says, yeah, I'm going to be joining you soon. Yeah, I'm going to be joining you. Zoo, Yeah, I'm going to be joining you soon.
Speaker 7: Well, Toby to so illegal bigration some of the questions that need to be there, and he just needs to say this, and Trump just needs to put this out there. Is Is it fair that people that are trying to get American citizenhip green cards have to wait for years while all of a sudden the legals are being processed. Is it fair? And John, you should look into the H two B, the H two A program. It is a fantastic program where businesses do it the right way that's been put through by legislation. And these poor companies that go get stonewalled on getting their visas. Meanwhile, you know, they ask for one hundred asked for one hundred thirty nine thousand vis of the year. The government only only offers them maybe sixty six thousand. Meanwhile, coming across the border are two hundred thousand illegals immigrants every month, and these businesses don't get their guest workers, their guest workers are good people. I've worked alongside them. They are great people. The other thing is, you know, and I'll just get into this too. A great way to handle this immigration problem going forward. I think they should really think about is and maybe this is the middle of the road saying you can take what it from you want. You don't give in the steet, you don't give voting rights. But what you do is to anybody who has come here illgally, you offer them an opportunity to get into the H to B, the H two A system that I believe. The other one is the H two T, which is the new one that you can bring families and you offer them a one time get out of jail free card where they can enter into this program. They can be data checked, they can become workers here, they can pay into Social Security.
Speaker 2: No, they need to be deported. There's too many of them.
Speaker 7: Do they do need to be deported?
Speaker 1: That's it? Enough is enough. You know, I don't have time to argue with you, but I'm sorry. They don't need and if they want to come in legally, I'm all in favor of it. After a background check, a health check, and a means test to make sure they're not a financial burden on the American people. We've got to have zero tolerance here and it is going to be a massive undertaking. And they have put this country. They have compromised our security in ways that are unfathomable at this moment. Will know one day, because there are people who terroritize on top of the murderers, the rapists, and the and the violent criminals. We've been reporting to you every day. I do appreciate your call quick break right back.