Speaker 1: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio all right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg Keev Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview, Yo, Boutleg cav Podcast, Boutleg keV Show special guests in here. One of the hottest new young artists in the game right now, Man Chucky is here. What's up? Bro?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: I'm good brother man? Everything is good? Yeah? Uh is Chucky? Like is that like your government? Like you could like were you like named Charles as a kid because my dad's name is Chuck, but he goes so so Charles is like your Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the movie scene. It's the same way.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice, Nice? How long I know you? I saw you pretty new to the rapping ship, Like, what's been a couple of years now?
Speaker 2: Hell no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just one year? So like the like when you say a year like years from the last like you officially put out music or a year from when you started like fucking around and trying to like write and record and ship.
Speaker 2: Like uh, let me help write and write and record, write and record, write and record, probably like two years okay, but like rapping and like no, I'm putting that ship out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah that's crazy man.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say writing though, like I say, like in the creer with phone them on YouTube and just freestyling.
Speaker 1: Right, like pulling up beats on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Like two years. Then I started going studio, I mean putting that ship on my band lab and shit, okay, then you start going up stage the studio like that.
Speaker 1: So you kind of got like your chops just kind of free selling up the crib with the homies over YouTube beats and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so all my homies they rapped anyway, So rapping was always like uh like around you. Yeah, basically it wasn't never a thought though.
Speaker 1: Where your friends like yo, you got to look like you got the talent, like you should really try to do the shit for real.
Speaker 2: Now. I was just on some me ship like they wanted no extra like like rap, right, It was just me in the crib fucking around. That ship started going places.
Speaker 1: That's dope, man. Yeah, you've had a congrats on the song making the Billboard one hundred. That's a big deal. That's a hard thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: There's people with like long illustrious careers that have never had a top one hundred hit, Like that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: And you know that ship that big. I was just talking to somebody like boy, that shit big. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When did you realize that my world record was like different than everything else that you'll put out in terms of just like how big it is?
Speaker 2: Like when the numbers started doing likeause, I think Free Smirk hit like em in like two days or like a day. Well, no, I'm tweaking. I'm tweaking. Probably what did it do week? Yeah? So the numbers that ship kind of like, I'm like, yeah, there's gotta be like some ship that they fuck with for real, for real, because that ship was doing like that shit was doing crazy numbers right, like super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a million of the week is really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was super good. That was the start of that ship. Then that my world ship just then they did M and day. That ship was just going crazy.
Speaker 1: What would you say you're because you I will say that it's very seldom you'll hear a rapper that sounds original these days, and you are one of those guys who's just entire flow. And I feel like your style, the way you rap is very very one of one. I don't like nobody sounds like you don't sound like anybody else. What would you attribute that to? Is there any influences? Like were you just like yo, like, I don't want to sound like nobody else now I want.
Speaker 2: Really like I don't want to, like, I ain't really start rapping like I don't want to sound like nobody.
Speaker 1: It just happened.
Speaker 2: Happened like I just I told somebody, like, how I got my float was like, uh, I was rapping without the beats at first, So I have found a beat and uh, and I couldn't freestyle it or I knew I had some shit in my notes however I freestyle. I mean, however I wrote that shit in my notes I forced, I mean, yeah, have my flow was I forced it on the beat. But whatever I wrote and forced on the beat, it was I ain't write it to a beat type shit.
Speaker 1: So that kind of ever makes sense because your flow is very it's very unorthodox, and that would make sense if you're like, yo, I wrote this ship. We don't make it work on this beat. Most people write to the beat, they they you know, so you're writing shit down.
Speaker 2: First, no, no, no more. But that's how that's how my flow came about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know a lot of guys do. So you're punching in doing the punching things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I punch in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the difference between that for you? Like creatively, between when you punch in and when you used to write you down and like actually like put pen to patter.
Speaker 2: I don't really see the probably like I probably say, like I don't know, like probably not being able to say some ship out together like you need to see it. I don't know, but I don't need this like writing and basically the same.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, yeah, you can flush it if you're in the studio, you trust your engineer, you can flush it out. Yeah, get the lines and you want to get in you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Basically the same whatever you're gonna think about it in the studio without the paper, you're gonna think about with the paper and write the ship down and say it. So it's basically the same ship.
Speaker 1: Uh. Were you hip to the sample on this record before?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Like, like because the samples? Yeah? Yeah, the samples crazy yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah that's how That's how I did the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I fucked up the song the x ecstasy. Yeah yeah. The tape drops Friday next Friday, like almost a week from now, is that right?
Speaker 2: Fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, walk me through the title, I Live, I Die, I Live again.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's uh, it's different stages in life. Ship and my fuck is something you're gonna get like any it's als that come with this ship and they might take you all the way down and then you're gonna be reborn and you're gonna be great. Like whatever you gotta do, you gotta do it at the end of the day. But like, uh, I live, I die, I live again. It's basically just like uh like, uh, whatever it is, you can get through it, like and get to your goal. Right.
Speaker 1: You kind of feel like you're like reincarnated, low key like you got another chance of life type with this music.
Speaker 2: Ship ain't really good I explain it, but it's like I'm putting tunnel you know, get it type ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you had to fork in the road with your life and it's like now you up. Now it's different. Yeah, now you gotta think about things differently for sure. Yeah, what was it initially that Drew dirt to you or like how did you guys initially end up connecting because they say, you know, they say, you're keeping the ot ship running and running right now, you.
Speaker 2: Know you're doing this ship together. We're going up like this ship. I don't know what what a what? What? What? What? People thought like we're going up for free smirt, We're doing we gotta do. Uh what was the question?
Speaker 1: Just like what what initially put you on his radar?
Speaker 2: In Yeah, ship the music, of course, but the ship was already like uh like what you call that ship, like it was already cahoots relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already had some like mutual friends and yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Damn the music it was good, I guess doing this ship, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and they was like let's let's let's make this ship crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I basically had.
Speaker 1: How important was that for you to like get like that affirmation from somebody like Dirk who's like one of the goats from Chicago, one of the goats of the drill ship, like the I mean it's damn near him and chief key for the goats to the drill ship, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: Uh, that ship, that ship was good. That ship was a big boost too, Like I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You're probably like like yo, I'm on the right path, Like oh ship, like I'm doing something right.
Speaker 2: He was actually listening to the music and like that, like uh putting the ship on his page like you know, John attention to me. Basically he's doing a lot of mo Like he's just a real uh stand up guy, like he a good guy for like Schmirker, real good cay right ship.
Speaker 1: He I only met him one to Die Herd Festival. Super nice guy though, Yeah, for sure, Free him by the way, Free him yo. He kind of like carved out this lane that a lot of rappers are doing now, and that's working with country art He was the first guy to do it. He had the Broadway Girls record with I just try to say his name, Morgan Wallin. Yeah, would you do any music with any country artists?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I got some ship. I'm gonna come out with a country artists ain't gonna expose yet because they ain't really into.
Speaker 1: That lane, right, But so you're already doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in, isn't isn't the working?
Speaker 1: You listen to that ship? Ever?
Speaker 2: Like I listened to the Broadway Girl that type.
Speaker 1: Of right, right, right right? Big extra plug got a big country record right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool too? Uh not really though, I don't really listen to that type of music, but I would know, right type ship?
Speaker 1: You have your own server on GTA?
Speaker 2: Is that right? I used to But that ship it ain't. It ain't going up no more though. Yeah, but I'm gonna get back into that ship though real soon.
Speaker 1: Did you see the trailer for the new The new trailer for g T A six that just dropped.
Speaker 2: That shuit looked kind of as well, oh.
Speaker 1: You think so hey to me, I mean I got excited.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, you're gonna be gang ganging on that bach you know that. But that shit look kind of as though, why what did you like about it? Like the graphics that look it looked real, but it should look kind of thrown off.
Speaker 1: Mmmm what I like? I used to live in Florida, and so just like I saw the breakdown of all the like maps that are in the game, and it's just some like it's some like Florida ass ship for sure, you know. And then there's like I saw there's like a record label in there.
Speaker 2: I ain't see LS ship. They saw they had to roll these had on Jubilee's and ship.
Speaker 1: They got a fruit froot loops is in the game. So they're saying that you're gonna be able to like make beats in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be turned on some real life ship.
Speaker 1: I think people are gonna start I think the reason why this game is taking so long to come out is because they're gonna make it to where you're gonna live your entire life on g t A. They say they're gonna have crypto currency in the game and ship you'll be able to run it up and get real money off that.
Speaker 2: Ship, like like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like crypto and you can turn any you know, any crypto coin into the USD Like it's gonna change. It's gonna change, you know. I mean it's damn twenty fourteen I think is when the game came out, the last one, so maybe thirteen. I don't know. It's spending minute that ship out for a minute. So what are you are you? Are you gaming right now like at home? If you're not like obviously, if you're not on GT anymore, what are you playing?
Speaker 2: Uh? Two K I disputed.
Speaker 1: It definitely not with the bulls hell no, no disrespect to Josh Giddy, but you're not picking.
Speaker 2: Them nah hell no. But they were still rapping them though, of course. But on two K. Hell now, we're going okay, see all day for sure. On fuck I'm great. We're giving out free smoke too.
Speaker 1: Okay. See is your team yeah mmmm yeah yeah they did just win by like fifty points last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Who they playing it right now?
Speaker 1: Get the Nuggets? Yoki sank shit all time, great White on that team shout to Yoki.
Speaker 2: I fuck with yokis man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what I like about Yokic is he looks like he's got ten kids out of shape. He looks like the dude at the YMCA who don't look like it should be good. And then he's just better than everybody.
Speaker 2: He'd be killing. Yeah, on the court, it ain't gonna lie. You just need a team.
Speaker 1: So is it true you've never actually gotten into the Chucky movies despite having the Chucky name.
Speaker 2: Like you mean like watching them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the og Ones, big ass.
Speaker 2: Fan of them? Saying this ship like all of them?
Speaker 1: You've seen all of them? Yeah, so you saw like Brider Chucky.
Speaker 2: In on that Halloween time. It probably was like some school ship if it went to school playing it right, I'm playing it my mom, or this shit just on the TV in the crib somewhere. Yeah, Like, I've seen this ship, but I want to just like, no, big ass fan of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Child's plays a classic. Are you a big horror movie fan in general?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not a movie nah, Like.
Speaker 1: But you don't watch You're not a big movie fan at all?
Speaker 2: Nah, But I gotta select a few, like I like, I fuck with TOOB because they got my classics on that bitch.
Speaker 1: And please explain which classics are on TOOB. I gotta hear this.
Speaker 2: I watched the same ship like every day, believe it or not. I watched the same shit I watch every day. Chris, I mean, everybody hate Chris. Okay, great show Friday, that ship I always stay on there all of Fridays on that bitch. Lottery ticket Okay, lottery tickets with the Mike Epps A lottery ticket with bow Wow bow Wow. Okay, uh New Jack City on Don't be a men.
Speaker 1: These are all great movies.
Speaker 2: I got everything, like anything that the real niggas fuck with. They got everything on to be like. I got all the subscriptions to the stars, all that that should be bullshit, like to be got everything is free. You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is like the TWOB Originals or the movies you watch like on TOB that are like nowhere else are like sometimes if you just are high or in the like like my artists will be in the studio and he'll just throw on a TOB movie in the background just because it looks like just the acting is so crazy and like it's like shot. It's like shot on a Galaxy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like the too B movies that be like bad them that should be the production be bullsh that should be funny though, No.
Speaker 1: But it's so bad that it's good.
Speaker 2: It's like make it entertaining. Like, man, what the fuck is the right?
Speaker 1: Would you ever try to act or do any any sort of movie ship.
Speaker 2: I supposed to be on some too B ship soon.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, so you might be in a hood classic soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I forgot what this series called. I wasn't gonna say it anyway, though, but I'm supposed to be on a to B series right now.
Speaker 1: Have you taken any acting classes? Nah, you're just gonna play yourself.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm gonna have to try to act because I don't know how to do that ship. I was having trouble with like some YouTube skins ship one time. Oh really, I can't get a character like that.
Speaker 1: Well, people go to class for that ship. It's like a it's like an art form.
Speaker 2: I would want to go to class for. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is is, if you get like any real role, then they're gonna they're gonna have to put makeup on your neck and ship unless they just have you playing.
Speaker 2: Like I want to just play my role.
Speaker 1: They could just typecast you. Yeah yeah, not for sure. Shout out to toob though, to.
Speaker 2: Be shout out to be.
Speaker 1: Uh, what has been the craziest thing you've seen?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: When you were on this boss Man de Lo tour? Because man, they Batman was moving in tickets, Bro, and them them shows are insane.
Speaker 2: Craziest thing I seen, like.
Speaker 1: An insane fan some groupie ship like anything.
Speaker 2: It don't even be no great it just be the hose like they'd be crazy, like it'd be a whole lot of hoes. Yeah, lord, it don't be no crazy stories though.
Speaker 1: Just how do you combat the hose?
Speaker 2: What you mean? What that mean combat? Like?
Speaker 1: How are you able to like make sure you know, cause a lot of young ladies these days, they you know, they want to get you in a compromise a position. They want to hit you with the guy damn the selfie sleeping they you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, I ain't even that type of guy.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like who's who's Like you got a guy and the crew as like the whole filter, like you go out and you know what I like go grab a few, bring them back.
Speaker 2: Now you're saying, like, am I having somebody go get the girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, you're not going to go out in the fucking crowd. You're chucky. You're not going to go hang on the crowd and go. You could, but like you would rather have to. I did, like, oh you did, okay, like because you were like the opener, you know.
Speaker 2: I did like twice. But like, yeah, I'm saying, Bevro in the crowd that's full. Now he gonna go right in that.
Speaker 1: So you got a guy, yes, yes, and he knows what you what yo, look you know what I like?
Speaker 2: Yes. If what I'm saying, if Devro don't go in the crowd, we're gonna send the security. The security done that? Bring her own stage? How old are you nineteen?
Speaker 1: Oh you're a fucking child. My son's nineteen. Jesus Christ. What's the oldest chick you've been with?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say for post forty hell nah?
Speaker 1: Really thirty four thirty four? Oh that's not bad.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: And I mean if she was a hoe in like middle school, she could be your mom for sure.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. My mama, thirty four.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm sorry I said what I have just said. Fuck your mom's thirty four.
Speaker 2: Thirty four, now she's like thirty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes me look like a year better.
Speaker 2: Nah, I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: School Damn I'm thirty eight. So yeah, I'm thirty eight, but I got a nineteen year old. But I had my kid like senior year in high school. So but yeah, it's crazy having a nineteen year old, Like it was crazy about you'all kids. These day, y'all motherfucker's be wearing baggy jeans like it's nineteen ninety nine. A game, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Just got back because tight jeans. That shit got got irritating.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with regular fit? Just normal? It's like boot cut pant, Like, why's it got to be skinny or jinkos? It's like one extreme or the other. Ain't nobody's got no motherfucking like just regular pants.
Speaker 2: I looked at and no type of pants you've seen, not thinking about it, I never even put on type of pants like that.
Speaker 1: You don't have the baggy ones like you said, some fit. No, no, no, no, I'm talking about just so I wear just the normal, like regular fit pants. You know, I'm way too old to be skinny fitting. I was around when like baggy pants were like a real thing. You know, now everyone's wearing fucking Jinkos. You know what a Jinko is. Jinko jeans with the big pockets. Yeah, like some cargo ban it's a brand Jinko. Yeah, back in the day, it was like all the shoplifters used to wear them.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the brand is. Well, I know what you're describing, though.
Speaker 1: So you are on the baggy.
Speaker 2: Wave now I'm on the wave, I guess because you're like a fashion guy. Yeah, I get fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've noticed that somebody like like I was with MGK a few weeks ago, super tiny shirt, super baggy pants. Though, like it's like it's like one one extreme from top to bottom. I don't know. The high fashion ship makes my head hurt, to be honest, I just am like, what's comfortable? Are you like a sneaker headed all?
Speaker 2: Nah? I used to go crazy for lambings, but no, like.
Speaker 1: Jordan no I said, lamb said elevens. I mean from I don't even know what to let whatever whatever you just said.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's like like a design designer, but it just that ain't ship.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite show?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably Votago.
Speaker 1: Right now, Bottega? What's that? Like a thousand dollars of parents on probably like ten to fifty. That's not bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah for you, No, fate, like it ain't that bad in general.
Speaker 1: You ever wear crocs? No, no, no, I'm not around the house now.
Speaker 2: Wear burking stocks like Marnie slides, but Marnie kind of ass like I read it like a four out of ten, like slippers. They kind of asked like they need to put a better pattern in it. Burker Stocks though, and they just be like one hundred dollars and it.
Speaker 1: Just feel you were just wearing at the house. Yeah, outside too, you were him anywhere? Yeah yeah, shot to the berksman some real leather. Any I saw you got Lucky on the new mixtape coming out.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, shut out Lucky man. We're finna drop that Sh'S finna goes super crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dope. Also very slept on in terms of like his influence on the rap game, like that goes super He's like a young og at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I saw somebody describe you as as the drill, Lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been saying a whole lot of shit since not been been like a little bit of my new ship. They've been saying a whole a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who was the funnest guy to be on that Boss Mandilo tour with us? Was a nineteen hundred rug round on that tour. Yeah, like tatted up Jip from Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hurricane Wisdom.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him. I had him at my club, good guy. Yeah, was like, like, were you guys like hanging out making music together or was everybody's kind off doing their own thing, like separated.
Speaker 2: Busy, like you know, right, we were just hitting the show and being hitting whatever he was doing after that.
Speaker 1: But some cool niggas with that right right round right, So maybe some music in the future. Yeah, yeah, what about Boss Mandilo? You guys work on anything?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but we could get it going.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say he's the new g zy you know, yeah, yeah, crazy. What are you listening to?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Outside of yourself? What is like, what's in your listen to?
Speaker 2: Uh? Lucky's uh Smurry Chief Keef ge Herbo, Uh, anybody on the come up? H Yeah, A six Lirel Chrench, Brown ZP, Black Bath, Barrow, Uh, who else looking I'm a six. There's a lot of niggas from the rack that's from the Get Hot during the Summer though.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, do you feel like being from Chicago? You know, there's like it's kind of crazy how you know, the trauma of your city has become its own like genre of like YouTube. You know, there's so many YouTube documentaries and so much like shit just about Chicago that it's like it's pretty insane. It kind of desensitizes a lot of fans to to like the real like shit that's like going on in people's lives out there, you know what I mean. Like for you, like obviously you've got drill music, but I feel like anytime I see you on camera doing an interview, you're moving with a lot of positivity. You seem like you have like a pretty bright outlook on life, you know.
Speaker 2: Because that's how you're supposed to do this type of shit, Like that's how you suppost to carry yourself on the camera, right you ain't supposed to, you know, right, Like what is on the internet, A whole lot of what's on the internet, you ain't supposed to do that type of shit on the internet, right, supposed to come on the internet bringing positivity and shit like that, Like you suposed to do that shit anyway, like anytime of the day, positivity when nobody looking like supposed to do that shit not expecting the cookie anytime. Like I'm a cool, laid back nigga. Ain't we ain't gonna ain't nobody gonna have to never like uh front the move.
Speaker 1: Right right right right? I feel like too, you've been able to kind of see the lie decade of like so much people who've been lost from your city who are hip hop artists, and you know people were incarcerated obviously free Dirk, but just you've seen probably just like everything play out if you are you know, if you move a certain type of way, it's like, yo, you got to kind of give yourself a real chance to make it for really, you know what I'm saying, Like yeah, yeah, yeah, you play soccer. They say you're the goalie for the label soccer team.
Speaker 2: I'm a goalie and I'd be in the field too, though I get in the fields. I'm a goalie. I played defense.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up playing soccer?
Speaker 2: Hell? No, I just started doing that, Like I just started doing it.
Speaker 1: Soccer is a fucking tough sport to learn because I play, because I feel like being a goalie might be the easiest thing to learn.
Speaker 2: Because dribbling, I was driveling. I started dribbling. Okay, I started if dribbling. Then I was like, fuck that, I'm too wrong. I'm fucking them up. I'm just gonna try to play defense. They're not play defense. Then I was blocking that ship. Yeah you feel me. But soccer, that ship, that's the best spoil right now, that ship turn.
Speaker 1: You watch like soccer games on TV, there's no way you're doing right.
Speaker 2: We just having fun.
Speaker 1: You know what I like about soccer. It's like the w n b A. Everyone likes to pretend like they watch it. You know, they'll be like, yeah, I love Messy, Like yeah, sure, when the last time you watched the fucking game? Or yeah, you love fucking Angel Rees and her McDonald's meal. But you don't fucking watch the w n b A because nobody does, or they'd make more fucking money. Speaking of Angel Rees, have you ran into her in the city at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I've been outside. I mean yeah, I ran into age rees before.
Speaker 3: She looks like a tall fine you know, glass of water tall you know, yeah, ship yeah, NBA and what you call that ship n W.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just let you keep going until you get it right. What do they call it, chuckie?
Speaker 2: What they call that ship? Bronn bait? Hold on, I'm you keep going, just you go get it w n b A.
Speaker 1: She's a raw woman's basketball player. Yeah, yeah, I did see a TikTok where she missed like eight labs in.
Speaker 2: A row though seeing so yeah, yeah, y'all saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she fucking she can't make a fucking lamp to save her life. She gets rebound though, rebound rebound the the ball.
Speaker 2: Of course. I watched. I say, shoot that free throw? She for them Grayma.
Speaker 1: That shout out to Angel Man. And would you ever date a female basketball player?
Speaker 2: If she was? It's one girl in the NBA. I forgot the team and I forgot her name, but I seen her orange before. She was light skinning with some blond braides.
Speaker 1: There's a few the Skyler Diggins used to be crazy. She's I don't know if she's still in the league. She's played for the Phoenix Mercury shot to Skyler Diggins Notre dameon. Yeah, no, I feel like, so you actually got to go to a is it a Chicago sky game? Is that what they call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was. It was in the rag So you was in there, yeah, because I think it was a show before the ship. There was a game right there though, that's the name of the shit.
Speaker 1: Oh you went to the injuries Caitland Clark game. She saw the little white girl hitting threes. Yeah, I wonder, Uh, yeah, yeah, she's something I don't you know, It's it's fine. No, I just can't watch. I can't watch. I can't I can't watch layups, you know, And I just can't watch fundamental basketball, Like I want to see ignorant shit, you know, I want to see dunks. I want to see some fucking you know, launching from the fucking half court, you know what I'm saying. Like these girls are out there running a fucking triangle offense ninety nine spurs offense, which you ninety nine is a long time of way for actually you weren't alive. And so what do you do outside of uh, you know, the gaming and the and the soccer. Do you have any other hobbies.
Speaker 2: Uh, I enjoy driving drive. I'm good at it.
Speaker 1: Ever, so like you was just getting the car and go for a drive out anytime of the day, not like any like racing or anything, or drifting or anything.
Speaker 2: Not racing, but like I a donut or two swing the block.
Speaker 1: What kind of car hell Cats and ship? Yeah? The hell Cats?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about maybe, uh, Kia, maybe like a Volkswagen.
Speaker 2: Maybe twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Maybe them kids ain't fucking they yo. They got Lebron in the Kia. He's in the K nine. They got Lebron in the goddamn the little mayback of kias.
Speaker 2: Kia ass Man.
Speaker 1: I saw Draymond Green and Akia. I'm just I saw Draymond in the Kia.
Speaker 2: He got paid for that ship.
Speaker 1: He might have if you had a free kid, would you drive it?
Speaker 2: Might get that ship away?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like you like it's stolen because they're easy to steal too.
Speaker 2: Twenty five was not. I think I don't think you can stelen.
Speaker 1: Oh they fixed it. High technology shit, well whatever like the twenty twenty ones and shit when the keyboys were going crazy on TikTok with the little fucking USB's. Oh man, I think it was those in Honda's. Yeah yeah, shouts to Kia. Man, So you got a hell Cat, I.
Speaker 2: Got all type of shit.
Speaker 1: How many cars do you have too? So a hell Cat and Gli Okay, so it bends in a health cat. I don't like it. Yeah, no kids yet?
Speaker 2: No kids?
Speaker 1: That's good. You gotta obviously you're single, man, obviously right, single?
Speaker 2: Single, single, single single, no girlfriend, no wife?
Speaker 1: Have you had any of your exes? Try to get that old thing back since the successes started to happen and nobody's trying to spin the block. Nah nah, try to hit you like y'all. I was tripping. I'm sorry. Like contact, Can I get tickets to the show?
Speaker 2: No contact?
Speaker 1: They can't even get ahold of you? No reach, new phone, new number, everything, new life, iPhone or Android. And you gotta you have a Galaxy right now?
Speaker 2: I got two Galaxies.
Speaker 1: You're fucking fucking up all of your label and management's group chats about your career because of that fucking phone. I want you to know that. By the way, I got I got one too, my iPhone. Guy, Oh, I got a Galaxy. I got both. That's an iPhone. It's a galaxy. You never know, you know what I mean? Sometimes you need the galaxy, you know you need that, Yeah, galaxy. Can you can get away with some ship on a galaxy You can't get away with on an iPhone? Yeah. But uh so you're an iPhone guy, You're you're you're line Yeah, iPhone guy. Yeah, that makes sense. Everyone should be an iPhone person. Which tour was funner U Saw Baby or Boss Mandila in terms of just experience on the road and ship.
Speaker 2: Like both, Like all that should be fine, be like a blessing, So that should just be fun. All that should be fun.
Speaker 1: Was there a favorite random food spot that you would consistently get walked houring? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was called PCF chain Chinese ship. That was my first time. You know that ship was going crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you get the lettuce cups with the chicken in it. We're talking about PF changed right now. I don't know what PCF change is.
Speaker 2: PF no lettuce cups ship. I don't know what he's telling.
Speaker 1: They got the lettuce with the ground chicken. PF chanin is amazing, though. You ever go to one where they got a giant like horse statue outside.
Speaker 2: I want to remember inside throwing up.
Speaker 1: So you you're an Asian food guy.
Speaker 2: I'm Aalian food guy. The same ship as well.
Speaker 1: Y'all fucking Y'all's pizza in Chicago is like Castle role Dog. They's pizza, the Chicago style pizzas. It's like Castro. Yeah, that's some lasagna Chicago. What is that?
Speaker 2: Why even like tied it on us. I never seen a nigga eating no deep dish in right, never in my life.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's probably just Cubs fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably some baseball shit because we don't eat that shit for real. We eat Time Fiesta, beg of pizza. Just people probably eating Little Caesars that shit everywhere, though, But Tang Fiesta and Begas Pizza and Jaredno's, what's some other ship that's it? Papa John's no say for them. I probably had that ship twice.
Speaker 1: I mean Little Caesars. Nothing like hitting Little Caesars on like you know, when when times are low, you hit that six dollars with the extra cheese.
Speaker 2: Decent that shit decent, No, for sure, like fifty boxes in them. Bitches have a little part of the little thought part.
Speaker 1: You can have a pizza party, but like, yo, come over, bitch, I got dinner. Bring all your friends and they get over there. It's like, bitch, you eating Little Caesars.
Speaker 2: Nobody eyebrow gon crook it, none of that ship.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten pussy off of Little Caesars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta pussy off a whole lot of other shit though.
Speaker 1: We're like a girl came over and she was like mildly impressed that you got her ten pizzas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she probably impressed. I had two bags rolled up some some shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah's my back then, just in life, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't take ship, but like some some food, some food to get some pussy. It really don't take ship. But like if you're gonna, you know, pop out with the bitch, she pretty, my bitch pretty anyway, so I pop out with it. Probably I'll take some food. Get back to the career.
Speaker 1: You're gonna crush that right while playing why.
Speaker 2: Two be playing buffed up All white buffies, all the holes want to fuck me feel me? Yeah? True stories?
Speaker 1: Mm hm would you uh you say all your girls are fine? Which ever day the ugly bitch if she was.
Speaker 2: Rich enough, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something about giant, fat white women that black dudes seem to really like, right, Yeah, and it's always like skinny black dudes. You know what I'm saying, Like, what do you think that's about? You know, you know you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't even know what else should be come from, Like we probably be looking like something and they brain like we probably don't even be looking like humans to them. We probably just be looking type of edible.
Speaker 1: I always just assume it's like white women are the most gullible and they're like easy to get away, Like white women are stupid as shit. You know, they'll believe anything you tell them. So I assume it's a little bit of that. And then my buddy DiAngelo, he was dating a fat white chick before and it was for the tax money, so shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it'd be too. Yeah, it's been whipping that car and the taxies hit.
Speaker 1: Yep, whipping that bitch is ultimate. All over the city, will pick it up, little leesers type of shit. That is the one car. If a girl pulls up in an ultimate you gotta you gotta just night, Night's gotta end here.
Speaker 2: Sweetheart, my fucker been that, my fucker getting ultimate.
Speaker 1: I can't you can't do the before the kid give me the key over the Ultimate.
Speaker 2: You don't know nothing. You don't know you not.
Speaker 1: The Ultimate is the Black Air Force of cars for bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's turned my fucking need to put up in that optimum. No, no, I get an extra extra badge point or something.
Speaker 1: Yo, what is that for you?
Speaker 2: Man? Like?
Speaker 1: Uh, what what is the you know? Waving that OTF flax is an iconic branded hip hop at this point, and like kind of carrying on tradition. Man, what's that mean to you?
Speaker 2: That mean everything? And like, uh yeah for like that should mean a whole lot for because it's like boat boat put up right now temporarily and we're still going crazy, like you know, like everybody's still going crazy. Douty low J.
Speaker 1: Bands bands is dope, yeah, dope producer too.
Speaker 2: Everybody though, Like everybody's still going crazy. You like me wave me putting the ship on my back right now? Well what that's what they saying. It's like that that ship, that shit just turning me up. Like I ain't taking that like no different way, Like it is just turning me up that's all I can say. Me seeing that and hearing that from mouths up, that's really the brand. It's just turning me up type shit.
Speaker 1: Right, Have you had any because there's like a lot of OTF tattoos out there the fans get has anybody gotten a chucky tattoo that you've seen yet?
Speaker 2: A bit? But it was like way before I got like a super big.
Speaker 1: Was it because you were sucking her or she was a fan?
Speaker 2: There's some fansh it ain't fucking I don't know, No, it was some fans.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of chucky tattoos will pop up.
Speaker 2: Soon probably maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think like you're on your way to just you know, they'll be just the next time you go on to or you'll be headlining the next tour obviously, Yeah, and then there'll be a bunch of random white men with your face tattooed on them. Seems to be a thing. White dudes love getting OTF tatted on them. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a lot of white hose.
Speaker 1: Yes, hopefully not not the fat ones or I mean, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. We just have a beat box drop off during the interview.
Speaker 2: No, that ain't for me, that's for you. You drink well, yeah, that's for somebody. That ain't for me.
Speaker 1: You're nineteen. We're not gonna have it. By the way, beat boxes, h it is a disrespectful drink. That is the ship you drink before you beat the living shit out of your wife. Do you drink a beat box before a felaty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. You drink anything that's kind of crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back in our well damn off in the sound when I was back in the day, we had four loco before they pussified the four loco, So for Local used to be like it's it's something, it's a tall can of shit for back. But they had to change the formula because it was like so high in alcohol percentage, and then it also had like like high caffeine, so it had people it was like taking cocaine and getting fucked up at the same time. And then you would try to have sex after for Local, you try to have sex after the worst whiskey dick of all time, you'd have to hit the honeypack for sure. Yeah, but you wouldn't know about they're nineteen. No, no honey packs for you. I hope not not yet with me. Yeah. Yeah, you don't need a honeypack.
Speaker 2: No honey pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't ever start on those because then you get you get fucking dependent on them.
Speaker 2: No honeypack.
Speaker 1: Shit, don't ever even start. Just leave them at the There's a reason why them shits are only sold at the liquor store with all the other poison in that motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. So you say you're you're a Laker fan. What's your team?
Speaker 2: OK?
Speaker 1: So like watching basketball, you're a thunderfan. Yeah, it's just just because of two K. Because what's the correlation between fucking.
Speaker 2: It's because of Shay be me and because of two K. It's because of Shay.
Speaker 1: Do you watch football? No, sir, So you're not a Bears fan.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams. You know he paints his nails and ship like the kids these days, like he's fucking slanging that thing. Bruh, White Sox. Cubs Baseball, No.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baseball. You gotta go to a game, though, right, you gotta go to.
Speaker 2: Like I go to a game.
Speaker 1: Have you been to a Cubs game?
Speaker 2: No? Wrigley nothing, And I've been to a game. Yeah, that's it, Interact and nah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wrigley Field is one of the places you gotta visit, man, Yeah that's what is that? The North side of Chicago?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah?
Speaker 1: How different is the North Side compared to where you're from.
Speaker 2: It's it's ship everywhere happened, but like that's that ship. It's nice over there. Yeah, just downtown over there like that.
Speaker 1: People like love Chicago until like some shit happens to them. They're like, it's so nicer. I don't what everyone's talking about, this shy rack business.
Speaker 2: It's just heyfield and ship, right, Like, don't nobody want to see nobody win? Type ship? Don't nobody in the rack? Now? I think it's enough money for everybody so that she ain't gonna never work. There's gonna keep smacking each other. But were praying for that ship type ship, that ship cycle in the right though.
Speaker 1: Was there any features that almost happened on the album that you guys just didn't get done in time? Nah?
Speaker 2: Any feature that was supposed to all sexy sexy?
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah?
Speaker 2: But other than that, all the features got you know, the benches right.
Speaker 1: There, So you were supposed to get sexy on something. Yeah, it's still not too late. You can remix it part to it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's just it's just not gonna be on the tape.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, right Would you do you guys talking about doing a remix to My World at all?
Speaker 2: No? No, nah.
Speaker 1: Nah no remix.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't saying that, but not yet right now.
Speaker 1: You've obviously you've been on a bunch of these streams that have been going on. Do you watch any of these streams? I don't know, on my own time? Yeah, like on your own time, like you watching fucking any of these streaming guys.
Speaker 2: Nah, But like I see like like uh, I see it a lot of like social media, so it's like the same ship though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they do the like I went on. I went on DDG stream and by the time I got off, there was like a hundred fucking clips on TikTok. It's like he's got a fucking s going on. Army fucking people in India fucking chopping up his ship. I don't know what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 2: Why that ship going on live? It's people that's clipping it and ship like that, Like the people that's I think they call it mod.
Speaker 1: Mods clip farming, right, or maybe some other.
Speaker 2: Ship that's like, that's some other ships. Some other ship means some other ship?
Speaker 1: When is uh for you? Like? Is are we considering this new project a mixtape or an album?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What? What? How do you decide? Like fucking because really what it is is like a mixtape doesn't count towards your contract like an album? Does you know what I'm saying? So how do you decide when it's album time?
Speaker 2: Album time? The next time I'm gonna see anything with multiple.
Speaker 1: Songs on it, it'll be the album.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the album.
Speaker 1: So that's how is everything you've released so far technically mixtapes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's only like two, there's gonna be the third, or like three, it's gonna be the third one.
Speaker 1: Mmm. So where you're from, I want to know something because wrong from the word tweak means meth. So when we think of people who are tweaking, we think of people who are smoking meth. Where you're from, what does tweak mean mean?
Speaker 2: Like the saying words like crash basically.
Speaker 1: So you're like I'm out here tweaking, crashing out on somebody got it just in Arizona. Tweak is like my aunt and my uncle. They're tweakers, that's what we call them because they smoke meth, you know, like they're skinny. They have a bunch of bike parts in their apartment and ship, you know. I mean, what do you guys call meth heads in Chicago?
Speaker 2: Fucking hype hype?
Speaker 1: I like hype. That's different crackheads, kind of universal hype.
Speaker 2: My way don't really beat discriminate. I get ass money, but as a hypeckhead.
Speaker 1: Has the uh I know in Philly the trunk is going crazy? Has the trunk at Chicago yet I don't even know what that is, so I ain't hit it yet. That's like a horse tranquilizer. They're turning it into like fucking a powder and then they smoke it and then their limbs get all big and ship. They look like fucking wreckord.
Speaker 2: Ralph Perks like perks beside weeds Perks and other peals. Other ship going on?
Speaker 1: Who would you put on your Chicago mount rushmore of rappers?
Speaker 2: Smurt Is saying in order lucky you Hearbo and Chief Keef. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's a good four. How far down the line before you hit Kanye. How many heads like never never? So Kanye is not even in the Nah you didn't you don't grow up listening to Kanye ever?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't know what song the song I did. I don't even know the name of it. I just know it because of these.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't know any Kanye songs.
Speaker 2: Not a single song?
Speaker 1: Morning then you know one song? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, we gotta give you some albums, man. There's a group listen, got name. There's a group from Chicago called Crucial Conflict. That album in the nineties called The Final Tick. Be sure to give that a listen. Do or Die? You know Do or Die is no Paul Pimpin? Do you want to Ride?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Who else? Twister? What about twisters? Twist is teaching gun classes and yeah, of course Twist is that guy? What about Common? I don't know that you've seen him in movies. He's bald, he used to fuck Serena Williams dog. Oh no, you've seen him in it. He's a famous face. He's common. He's common. I'll bet you if I show you this motherfucker, you're gonna be like, oh yeah, look Common rapper. A lot of people think he's an actor. You know him, it's Common, bro, did you know he made music?
Speaker 2: I thought that was John wall I mean John Leend, That's what I thought that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought Common was John Legend.
Speaker 2: That's how John Legend look brough. I thought that was them. That's good, that's.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean they were both signed to good music. So all right, this is John Legend, dog, that's John.
Speaker 2: Legends, ain't they ain't?
Speaker 1: I mean there's a there's they're the same, shade.
Speaker 2: Beard all type of ship. They got this stumble beer, they got the stumble buzz ship.
Speaker 1: What is uh is it? This is coc What does it say? Coconut? Dumb dumb? I would say, what I'm looking at this fucking weed you just pulled out.
Speaker 2: Let's say anything, just just a little cool packet, coca nut. Du dumb dumbs.
Speaker 1: Have you been convinced to do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: One of these yo hit the telegram? The packs always land ads. Yet that all the rappers are doing. Oh you have so they got you?
Speaker 2: What you mean like?
Speaker 1: I mean like yeah, like it's I just damn nah. Not all money is good money, chucky, That's all I'm gonna say some of them things you just gotta say no to.
Speaker 2: Nah it be niggas fuck.
Speaker 1: I get it. But you want to be the guy who's like, hey, y'all know the fucking deal, hit that link, hit that telegram, the best out and that they always touch down on thousand percent batting average.
Speaker 2: Like we ain't putting it like that though. It's just like some uh these my people, go fuck with them and tell them, I essent you through second video and I just got seven thousand or ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I get it seventh have you? I mean I mean seven grand ten grand for like a quick yeah.
Speaker 2: Second video? Who got me the money on? Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Or do you have any crypto?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you making any investments in life at nineteen yet? Like besides you know the lovely two cars and the little Caesars dates? What are you doing with the bread?
Speaker 2: What you're getting into a lot of stuff that's pending that I don't want to expose yet. But in real estate not yet, but like this year, this year for sure, but it's gonna be a whole lot of ways we're gonna make this money bounce back.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do four x even.
Speaker 2: No, we ain't doing that. It's with the computer. It's yeah, see I only even got time for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of what the computer with the app or the computer too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to less ship shit, make some money.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite? Is that? That's your favorite favorite of snapple?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I just probably what was near right now? Shit kind of.
Speaker 1: As I heard that they're going to be taking away all the the die and all the drinks.
Speaker 2: It's really bad though, like Red Eye.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's cancer crossing. With that being said, I'm wondering, how the fuck are you gonna tell? I was about to say, how are you gonna tell which calypso is? What if you don't see the fucking color? I literally was about to say that, and you got the fucking callipseo on deck.
Speaker 2: What you mean you see all the colors of calypsos?
Speaker 1: Not if they get rid of all the die, it's just gonna be clear, and you're gonna look at the label.
Speaker 2: I mean it's they'll say strawberry, lemonade, pineapple, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a mental effect that the color has, Like if that was clear and you were drinking it, would you feel the same, like, like, damn, the shit is.
Speaker 2: Smacking, Like, yeah, it wouldn't be no different, Yeah, because it's just like a fucking flavor water or something.
Speaker 1: Would you like lacraw? What's that flavored water? Sparkling water?
Speaker 2: Are you? I don't like sparkling water?
Speaker 1: That's kind of a sparkling water is what fat people drink when they're trying to go on a diet. You know, it just makes them feel better about the fucking cheeseburger that they're eating. Like, well, instead of a coke, I got a fucking lacras you know. Well, shit, man, congrats on everything. Uh, the song is going insane? Are you about to roll when you're what are we calling it's.
Speaker 2: A blunt?
Speaker 1: Where's the leaf that you're gonna put inside of it?
Speaker 2: No leaf?
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna put the grab in there?
Speaker 2: Uh. I guess.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize you smoked to two whole things.
Speaker 2: I was rushing us from the load of them. Bitches.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done mushrooms?
Speaker 2: Only weed?
Speaker 1: That's good and lean, But I don't sip leans. Terrible for you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what like, how how many years of your childhood were you sipping lean.
Speaker 2: It was like a couple of months ago, so you just.
Speaker 1: Just also it was like something that you just sucked around with for a little bit and you're like.
Speaker 2: It just tastes real, real good. But that ship, that's ship. Like like you would get off that ship and then you would wake up, like and then you would just be like.
Speaker 1: Feeling like, oh, it's withdraws man, liked, that's how you What is that? Oh that's your leafs. You guys got you got a fucking your team is uber eats.
Speaker 2: Dog Yeah, shuckers.
Speaker 1: Put up with the beat box, the water, the snapple, the lips.
Speaker 2: Now, stop saying that beat box. That ain't that. It ain't for me. I drink this. I tell real bad bitches. No, they trying to get me Dom Julio know.
Speaker 1: You gotta say, do you know how they am?
Speaker 2: Man? No, it ain't even that. I just don't drink, right, That's that's shit feminine to me. We ain't gonna discriminate.
Speaker 1: Well you say alcohol is feminine, Yeah, like you get a bitch drunk to fuck, yeah, or you get yourself drunk the fuck ugly enough bitch.
Speaker 2: No, we ain't doing that. We fucking bad ship for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're fucked up, you might fuck a six.
Speaker 2: Man I sick. Ain't that bad? What's that legacy?
Speaker 1: That's it? Okay, if you're super fucked up, you might go four point seventy five.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: If you're on listen, if you're on the road. If you're on the road in Des Moines, Iowa. All right, there ain't no fucking tens in Iowa. Let's be fucking clear. Yeah, they got id Iowa dimes, which are like fucking sixes in LA. With that being said, you might, you know, you might be so high off of the lovely marijuana that you consume that you would be like, you know what, fuck it, my options are bleak. I'd rather you know. Yeah, that being said, shots all the hard, hard fives out there. You need love and too, you know what I mean. Have you ever had sex with the BBW? Really? Never a fat chick? Not once?
Speaker 2: You ever?
Speaker 1: You never even got sucked off by a fat chick? You gotta do that. If you hung out with Snoop Dogg, would you smoke weed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So if you're gonna fucking you gotta get your dick sucked by a fat bitch. That's what they're known for. Dog. No, you gotta get a fat, hungry bitch, feed the little caesars and watch her fucking suck the life out of your dog. You'll think me later one day you'll be in Des Moines, Iowa, and you're gonna be like, you know what, we're not going there. I'm gonna look because if you're just looking straight, dog, you don't even you know what I mean, shout to you probably got a couple of homies that are jump on the green ages for you though. Right again, you got a dude in the crew who's like, we know he'll take down the wilder beast of the crew.
Speaker 2: V he taking that down.
Speaker 1: You gotta have, especially if you meet like a group of chicks and there's always that fat chick and the crew, it's like, you know, you got that one homie who's just down to take one for the team.
Speaker 2: Dog. Matter of fact, it was just a scenario like that.
Speaker 1: Yep, DV shot. What's the name DV?
Speaker 2: DV?
Speaker 1: DV man. We need a d everybody needs a DV in their crew.
Speaker 2: It gotta go green. Yes, it can't be left out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, otherwise all the girls go. You can't make you.
Speaker 2: Feel everybody can't just bratch out for she right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you know you give her a ball cereal and sit her on the couch here take the tube. There it is, man. Anyway, I appreciate you coming through. Your mixtape comes out next Friday. On days When is Wednesday? Why y'all doing it on Wednesday? Is that new in my head? I'm thinking Friday because well, today's the eighth. Okay, so it's coming out on Wednesday. You know what your team's doing, right, They're gonna make sure you get that number one on iTunes on that Wednesday. That's it's. It's strategy Wednesday. You're posting on your fucking Instagram check me out number one on iTunes. Smart move. Congrats on the number one on iTunes preemptively.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And congrats on the song man music videos Dope to Dope video. Uh and uh yeah, looking forward to hearing more from you, brother. You're gonna be doing a headlining tour anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Out y'all gotta stay tuned for that ship. We're gonna go crazy. We gotta wake up for that ship because that ship from the shake.
Speaker 1: The ground like then, fat bitches a dv be taken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fat bitches, y'all welcome now, you know, pull up please any bitch to anybody. Yeah, anybody's even gonna be child friendly, feel me like anything, anybody our humans alive.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a great fun, fun for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No fuck niggas allowed though, man, just everybody else qualified.
Speaker 1: Yep, there is. I'm gonna let you finish rolling your your majestic uh your joints here, but hey, I appreciate you pulling up man, Chucky, my guy. Fun times there. It is quick break. Man. Want to give a shout out to our new sponsors, man, our family at slap Woods. Make sure you follow them right now on that ig at slap Woods. Show them some love. Go to slap woods dot com.
Speaker 2: Assass