Speaker 1: It's Jason Derulo.
Speaker 2: What you say.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stay in the car for ten moments. Ryan's roses is here. It's coming up. But first let's get to this trending report. So interesting Tanya Okay.
Speaker 3: So Olivia Colpo and Christian McCaffrey. They got engaged after four years of dating, but Christian did not tell her sisters Aurora and Sophia. So Olivia said it was for a good reason because they wouldn't have kept it a secret from her. But did this as a side? Olivia had a no athletes ever again rule that she broke for Christian because he's just the best. And so I feel like I'm glad she broke her own rule because I do feel like they are each other's OTP. But it leads me to my question, because I feel like I just had a friend who got engaged maybe like six months ago, and he had her entire like all her best friends and their family like there at the proposal site so that they could like all, you know, so like obviously he had to tell all of her friends and family before he was going to do it. And then I was thinking about Christian like not telling anybody that he was going to do it, and it made me think, like, which way is the way to go?
Speaker 1: What about the father in this situation if you're a traditionalist.
Speaker 3: They didn't say anything about I'm sure he asked her dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm with Christian on this, you don't I don't think I would have told anybody. I think as a traditionalist, I would have gone to the you know, the father, the parent, the father or the mother the father, the parents, probably right mm hm, And I would have said, I mean, I'm not comfortable this whole conversation at all, but I would probably go to the parents and I would sit with mom and dad. I would tell mom and dad. But I'm thinking, I'm only also thinking about like what my sister went through with Jimmy. Jimmy spoke to my father, so it's it the parents. So yeah, whatever I say, and then I would go do it in this case. And I only am putting myself in the shoes of Christian because her have a reality show too, right, so like they're they're out there, right, what do you think is a name?
Speaker 2: Michael had us sit down with my dad.
Speaker 4: They met at the Catella Deli in Los Alamidos, and uh, that's like my dad's favorite restaurant.
Speaker 2: And he went there and met with him.
Speaker 4: It was just the two of them and he and it was terrifying for him, and he had the ring.
Speaker 2: He wanted to make sure that he had the ring to like show my dad.
Speaker 4: And then afterwards, my dad was like, you know, I really think that we should tell Rosie my mom, and so Michael's like okay, and like, hey, I think Michael really just wanted to keep it just between him and my dad, but okay, fine, so my mom knows.
Speaker 2: When they went and picked up my mom, they.
Speaker 4: Drove out and like I think they just parted somewhere and kind of told her. My mom like grabs the ring box and like puts the ring on and I was like trying it on. Michael's like, oh my gosh, right, it was like too much for him. Michael did not tell my sister or my brother any and my sister was like so mad.
Speaker 2: She's like I can't believe you didn't tell me. And I wasn't involved, blah blah blah. But it was like that's all the more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But yeah, exactly, I don't think she would have told me or spilled the beans or anything though, like.
Speaker 1: Another layer of risk. I mean, Ruby, let's go into some real time chat about this. Now. Ruby is waiting on David to propose to her anything. I mean, this guy is not I'm not gonna call him, you know, the road Runner. So is David. You think he'll go to your sisters? You have very close sisters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he said no. He's like, I will, I would not tell debn Eavy. They will for sure tell you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I mean, I don't think they would because I don't think they would ruin it for me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he said he would not tell them.
Speaker 1: I mean, at this point, I'm not sure he's gonna tell you. It's been a long time. Coming up next, Drake Tickets, Ryan's Roses, You're on Kiss