Speaker 1: So, yeah, this is great, This is great, This is great. This is so good. Adam, Yeah, Adam mess just just like we drew it up.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: It's really it's so exciting this rock.
Speaker 2: Cards on the table.
Speaker 4: Obviously we want to say, you know.
Speaker 2: Cards on the table.
Speaker 3: We want three kings.
Speaker 2: Wow, right, not a bad hand.
Speaker 1: No, we do wanna be transparent. That's a lot of what the show is about. We obviously, you know, are thrilled to have you. This is really good.
Speaker 3: We when you walked in here is like awesome.
Speaker 2: It's is when I walked in, even.
Speaker 3: Just seeing you walk in.
Speaker 1: Despite the not like so it's so obviously it's been a journey. It's been a journey getting you here. Yeah, you know, we had Ben Ben Yeah, Ben was on.
Speaker 2: We just call him Ben still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he was here and we asked him.
Speaker 1: We were like, you know, can you get your your famous friend Adam to come to the show.
Speaker 4: And I think we I don't know if he said it or we said it, but it was he.
Speaker 2: We went back and forth with Ben.
Speaker 3: With Ben, Yeah, he wanted us to hook up our home plumbing to Stiller's soda to to reach out in exchange for reaching out to you. He I guess is hoping to make it less of like a consumer soda and more of like alright, like.
Speaker 2: Or like how they go they sell you filters water filters for your home, so all the water in your house is filtered.
Speaker 1: So what he is hoping to be stiltered was still stiltered. Yeah, all of your water would be stiltered.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: He is also hoping to brand the filter that allows you to reverse engineer the stiller soda into water, and it.
Speaker 1: Would mind bitcoin at the same time. So it's like and that that would heat your home.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get this straight. It says filter that turns all tap water coming into your home, no, no, into the stiller soda, and then wanted to get it straight.
Speaker 3: You don't have it straight out all, Okay, what's coming into the home is stillers yes, soda.
Speaker 2: Yes. Oh, so he's pumping it in directly, that's coming into and then there's a filling fill at the.
Speaker 1: End, and you go, it has a little like this is what the average household uses.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like twenty percent root beer, the little barg Shirley temple. Yes, yes, sure, and then you need to get another you need to get a filter to turn it to have water.
Speaker 3: But his thing is like, you're gonna actually find that you don't really know you don't need that much water.
Speaker 2: And is there a problem with the tap water being carbonated or that's it's I mean, does Ben has been addressed.
Speaker 3: Then there's there're directions that come with it, and then you just put it on the table and then and they he sells a table too that you can rest the water until it kind of like it resolves itself.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, so then it flattens out. It's like overnight for water.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, overnight water, overnight, overnight, overnight, stiller overnight overnight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, overnight. With Ben still he was pitching it.
Speaker 2: I think he goes because he.
Speaker 3: He's thet like it can also be a sauce. You can dip stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeaheah sure, So it's on the table as it's flattening out, you can dip different foods into it. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: And so and we're still going back and forth on that, and so the hope is actually maybe he'll now that you already hear, maybe if we do figure this out, he'll reach out to you and maybe you'll like come back like next week or something like if we were pretty close next week, but like to figure this deal out. Wait, dotting the i's and crossing the.
Speaker 2: T's with Ben regarding separate deal, separate deal with Ben, but it is regarding me and how.
Speaker 4: It is now it is, Yeah, it has that's what it has become.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I think when well, cards on the table, cards on the table, which.
Speaker 2: We I thought we already put the cards on the table. Are they have they been picked up?
Speaker 3: So I don't know who's.
Speaker 2: Rock solid taste and jack are better than ten?
Speaker 1: Well, but you're a ten out of ten. And I'm a jackass jack off. You know, I'm a fool. I play the fool on the show and I'm used to that role and that's okay with me. And you can you can dunk on me, you can score points on me. And I got a thick skin. It's really like, don't make fun of the way I look or anything.
Speaker 3: But we make the best of it and we are gonna do that today.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: That's why I started talking because I could tell you about like Cohich was like.
Speaker 2: Just at this guy, Yeah, why would I do that?
Speaker 3: So yeah, but the atom of it all.
Speaker 4: Yes, adom of it which, by the way, is so awesome to have you here.
Speaker 3: It's really this is really good too, so really good too. When we I don't know if we ever even had this conversation, or we just both kind of ended number the same, like feeling the same. We've been working together a lot, We've been working together a long time, and so like we end up having this kind of like unspoken thing where we're just thinking the same thing, like each other's thoughts before they even happen to each other.
Speaker 2: Well, that's great though, to have that kind of relationship with incredible.
Speaker 1: Report normally it is really good. Yeah, sometimes if one person misspeaks, there's a sort of snowball effect where then you both start doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you both start saying things and over each other, like our legs are tied together.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So as an example, maybe you guys are thinking, this is like a hypothetical Ben So is coming on the show.
Speaker 4: We gotta get his famous friend Adam Sandler on the show. Yeah, right, But then somebody says.
Speaker 1: Something wrong or not even wrong, just different. I wouldn't say wrong, I would say different.
Speaker 2: So it started out as a thing, and I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the result. We were like, this is awesome to this, this pumping high fiving this.
Speaker 2: Entire time, you've been expecting Adam Sandler to come to visit the show.
Speaker 3: I would never let go that I have. You would never set expectations for something like that. Sounds like if the universe allows for something like that to happen, I am open to I'm always going to accept.
Speaker 1: You know, podcasting is when hard work meets preparation. Is that right?
Speaker 3: We accept not?
Speaker 1: Podcasting is when hard works preparation hard work.
Speaker 3: We've always said that, you have, yeah, not said A lot of it is unspoken, like we were saying sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, by in large, I would share that all the all the podcasts I listened to and have seen on video. You're right, it's all about hard work.
Speaker 1: You can tell, right, it's it's it's always these guys measure twice, cut once because the because the podcast, in the best case scenario, appears effortless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just gonna say, I feel like that's because by and large it is effortless, like there's not a lot of effort being put into it.
Speaker 3: That's what it looks like from the outside, looks that way. When you get your little charcoal briquette, you think that looks easy.
Speaker 2: I could probably do that, right.
Speaker 3: You don't see the guys getting lowered down into the minds. Yeah, coming back acts.
Speaker 2: Is that where you think charcoal briquettes come from? Covered? Yeah, they have to get it out of the wall.
Speaker 1: You gotta chop it out of there.
Speaker 2: How do they get it into that little shape? Does it come that way?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Again, that's the part you don't see.
Speaker 2: You don't know who knows how they do that.
Speaker 1: I believe there's maybe a guy, like a squeezer guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, squeeze, there's like a yeah, he has that shape, one of the dwarfs. I think a squeezer, I would imagine. I don't think we call them that squeezers.
Speaker 3: I just I can't keep track of this stuff. Are we allowed to say?
Speaker 1: Ok?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just say whatever.
Speaker 4: Our intention is always positive. I like to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 1: You know, we are never trying to degrade anyone.
Speaker 2: It's a minefield out there, you know, mine shaft. It's a mind shaft.
Speaker 1: First podcast, first podcast, No, No, In fact, I've done lots of podcasts.
Speaker 2: I was just doing a podcast yesterday, in fact, another one.
Speaker 1: I wonder where you got that idea.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it seems like that bummed you out, said, did you? He said? He said, awesome, But I'm looking at him and on literally suddenly looked sad and looked down at the ground. Other stuff, stuff at home, okay, yeah, all right, well good, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Stuff at home. That's kind of running around on the ground. And so it's like making him, it's putting him in this line.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna have eyes on the ground.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, yeah, but what what you got bugs in your house?
Speaker 2: I've had bugs in my house.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 4: Makes you look down a lot of it makes it sound like you don't like they're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, we got rid of them.
Speaker 3: You have to get okay, well you have to understand when you do that. Yeah, they go to someone else's house, so they kill them. I might have your bugs, I don't have. No one has my bugs.
Speaker 2: You get an exterminator, they kill the bugs and get rid of them. Isn't that no they that they that they show them into someone else's house. Yeah, you can take care of it.
Speaker 1: And then meanwhile, to my god, dam Mankles and Silverfish?
Speaker 2: Is that why I'm here? Because you feel like you have silverfish in your house? Because of that?
Speaker 1: Adam, you're here because it's a great it's going to be a great episode. That's why you're here. I mean it's like I thought Killer.
Speaker 3: So so Ben had held me Adam, we'll get you, Adam, We'll make this deal. And like Adam's doing Severance. So I'm working with him and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, holy fucking shit, Adam Sadler is doing.
Speaker 1: Which that like would have been frankly a little strange, but also you gotta be curious.
Speaker 3: I think we thought, and again I don't had this conversation. We thought it might be at least interesting to try.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, how there's two guys, You're two guys. I'm too Oh sure, I'm Severance. Is that what you mean if.
Speaker 3: One of them was like sorry, that is like.
Speaker 1: That's snapping something into focus for me about the show where I was like he's being so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's finally like coming together. The's two guys, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And I've been waiting for him to get to this and he's been you know, he's working on it. Sure, and go to the fridge, and I would be like, what's up? He was? You just open the I don't know anymore looking in the fridge, You're like, I know, I'm looking for something, but what is it?
Speaker 2: Like something home?
Speaker 3: And I didn't want to be like, it's two guys. I knew he had to get there wow himself. So that's why it's so good that you're here too.
Speaker 2: What is it that you think was was happening?
Speaker 3: So look obviously like.
Speaker 1: Look, let's say, first amazing show, you know, congrats on the show. What I thought was happening when I on my first watch, this guy's so weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Is he like.
Speaker 1: Does he know what he's doing? You know?
Speaker 4: And I also was going like, well, for I was going, did they mean to do this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I thought there was a mistake, Like I actually thought that they had had one idea for the show and then they kind of changed their mind and they had left in some of the footage from the original like pilot they shot or something and then just sort of rolled with it, right because I.
Speaker 4: Was going only feels like two different guys and a lot of this.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, maybe Adam forgot or maybe some of this is the real Adam, Like like it's intercut, like there's a behind the scenes sort of I.
Speaker 2: Forgot they were filming me kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a couple different ways into it. Nothing felt quite right, But this is actually clicking.
Speaker 2: Makes a little more sense. Still more, it feels to me like the the theory you had come up with takes far more effort and is far more complicated than the actual show.
Speaker 3: Than just life.
Speaker 2: Is complicated. I think perceptually me the show saying now we're leaving the show and we're going home with the actor portraying this character, and we're going to explore the home life of the actor.
Speaker 1: And they weren't saying that, which that was the first thing I said when I came to the room, is like, let's get a little vo here where they say, hey, you're not watching the show anymore, right, this is Adam's house.
Speaker 2: But it just seems like you're a thing going to that place and you coming up with the theory that that's what's happening here is far more complicated than the simple Like if you just watched the show, you probably would have figured it out.
Speaker 1: And it's and to that end, now I will.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you like doing something else while you were watching the show, or well, I got some.
Speaker 1: Stuff going on at home. You know, obviously there is like an insect. There's such an issue happening, and so it is tough to kind of focus completely on a show because they are shooting them.
Speaker 2: You've been shooting the silverfish with it's legal with poisoned darts. And so when you hit a silverfish, do you do one at a time? You try and hit them with the with the poisoned dart.
Speaker 1: Puzuka would that I could get one of those buggers. They are so quick. Yeah, they're fast, but i've yeah, and there's been some ricochet.
Speaker 2: If you need the back you need, so you need a second person with the equipment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got an assistant.
Speaker 2: And have you damaged your home? I would imagine his home is poisoned.
Speaker 4: Good lord, it's mainly poisoned darts in there.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my god, it's just all no wonder you weren't paying full attention to severn.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I've been pretty sick.
Speaker 2: God, And anyone who enters your house probably ends up.
Speaker 1: With which is we're just happening less and less.
Speaker 2: People coming over. Yeah, I'm not going to come over with you know, your house just filled to the rim with poisoned bazooka darts.
Speaker 3: The hope is that you'll be so covered in silverfish, which are as yet unafflicted by the poison they have, that they will actually create a protective layer and the poison.
Speaker 2: Well silverfish, you know they they do protect protect you in certain situations. Well, say more about that, Yeah, that about the silverfish. Yeah, well silverfish, that's their main I mean everyone says when they see silverfish, like, what the hell are these things even for? You know, they're just a past. In fact, they're defenders of human beings.
Speaker 3: If a burglar comes.
Speaker 2: If a burglar comes, silverfish covers them head to toe by again.
Speaker 1: Well, imagine trying to find jewelry in my house. You can't because there's all these silverfish everywhere. Right, So it's like between that and my valuables.
Speaker 2: Exactly because everything looks silver.
Speaker 1: M No, that's smart. Yeah, you know what, Uh my promise today, I'm gonna stop shooting them.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good idea, both for they'll be like the kind of but once they get back, and as well, if they're listening to this.
Speaker 3: I think it after hearing that he's going to stop shooting them, I think they would probably.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, so we can speak freely now that they're now now okay, they don't protect.
Speaker 4: They're not spending anything, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was convincing me. You're selling me on it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm an actor, and that's.
Speaker 1: What and that's what we started to figure out, the speaking of you acting.
Speaker 4: You're going to the festivals, You're doing these big festival movies.
Speaker 1: Oh, doing some kind of spooky movie I did.
Speaker 2: I was just at the south By Southwest Festival with a new movie.
Speaker 1: The Best Austin, Keep It Weird.
Speaker 2: Austin, Texas weird. That's what it says in the T shirt. Sure, great town, Barbara sauce. Yeah, barbecue, well barbecue, Yeah, the sauce is usually on the side. Yeah. I love dolls coming out with barbecue, barbecue sauce flavored. Yeah, that's great. That'll I'm sure that'll be delicious. So, yeah, we were down there in uh In, Austin, you know, Austin's you know, right in the middle of Texas's great, great town.
Speaker 1: And the movie uh And I don't know if you've read about this, but it's it's so freaky, right, And can I say this ain't gonna scare me, jack, Oh, really not going to scare me?
Speaker 2: Okay, fake, the movie's fake.
Speaker 3: And I mean, well, he does have an obligation to tell everyone else in the theater before the movie begins that it's fake, that it is fake, and during it would be during the reliction of duty to allow something so fake to play out and just let let all of your fellow man be tricked.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean, I understand what you're saying that. I feel like that's part of the fun of a scary movie is the suspension of disbelief that the audience like they're going there to be scared. They enjoy it, right, So if someone's yelling out this is fake, right, they're already aware of that. So you yell out this is fake, and it just sort of it's a nuisance more than anything, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: There's there's a presumption at times, I think with you that people are much more aware of kind of the process behind what you're doing, even with severance where it was like You're like, what you're talking about is so complicated, I'm going like what were you doing? Like I don't know what's going on, you know, and then to go like, oh, they know it's fake, and it's like, well they will now I'm gonna tell them because I do not want them to feel scared. And I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: I'm scared to feel like going to scare me because you were watching Severn's and you thought it was half fictional half true life. Are you when you see a scary movie? Are you scared because you feel like this might actually be happening? Well, I don't watch them, Oh I see because they're scared.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, the intention a lot of them is to scare me. And because I am sitting here with you now, at least this one, I will check out, if only to report that it is fake to anyone near me.
Speaker 3: Is there a ghost it?
Speaker 2: Well, if I say that, I'll be spoiling something, you know, right, I don't want to do that. Okay, you know what I like to say about scary movies, And you guys can write this down if you want. Is that tell me? The goal of a scary movie is similar to the goal of a comedy, because in a comedy, you're looking for the involuntary reaction of laughter, and in a scary movie, you're looking for the involuntary reaction of being scared. So uh, in the in in that sense, they have something in common.
Speaker 3: You want to understand right now?
Speaker 2: Why don't you guys have pens?
Speaker 3: We we never have never had someone.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: You said you can write it down if you want, and I thought.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna want to. I've never wanted to write anything down on this show.
Speaker 2: And what just happened. And what just happened was.
Speaker 4: You busted this whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: And I need to think, like, what are we doing? Com well, it depends. You know it's not fake, Sean. You know it's not fake. Is the reaction when you get a laugh? It's not fake that you were coming in with a pen? Can we fly the pen in? Please? I thought it was even like this. Okayeez, all right? Is there actually good pens too? Write it in your hand? Adam? Mm hmmm? Do you want me to repeat it?
Speaker 3: Or I am trying to figure out how to handle this situation properly? And how has there ever been a thing where the podcast is just like that's the news for that night? You know how every night they do the news, but it's never a podcast. But if something were happening on a podcast that were more important than the news, could it then be the news for that switch swap it out.
Speaker 2: Or like, how would you get that out to the world as quickly as possible? Would have to be the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, have these pens been in the freezer or something?
Speaker 1: Cold as hell? Right?
Speaker 3: I went to write on my hand.
Speaker 2: It was peop pulled them out of a freezer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, the the podcast feels like it should maybe be the news.
Speaker 2: No, right, like you need to put this out immediately and just instead of Hollywood Handbook, just say the news so people.
Speaker 3: Will love to get the brand out there.
Speaker 1: We have no one ever, no, just sorry, just to just to walk through to it like as we go, Like.
Speaker 4: I know how I felt when I just learned it.
Speaker 1: I see it all now like it's just like it's all opened up to me and I'm walking back through, you know, the past several years of film cinema and going like wait a second.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying the word cinema by the way, because that's really that's really what it all comes down to.
Speaker 3: I just want to like, you know, he is spelling it with an.
Speaker 2: S oh okay, like Kristen cinema not no.
Speaker 3: Like s I am like he like he's thinking of specific genre of filmed entertainment.
Speaker 1: It's really just the movie seven.
Speaker 2: I see cinema meaning yes, like you know what, that's so cool? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get really dark sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't want to live inside your head.
Speaker 3: It's a bad neighborhood brother going there alone.
Speaker 1: No, if I didn't have this to get it out, this creative right right right, No, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Room straight dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and throw away the.
Speaker 2: Key, Napoleon, letting some steam. Just turning a spigot a little bit and letting that steam out every week. It's the real. Otherwise it'll blow good for you.
Speaker 4: But I am I am, I am uh so inimity of this idea.
Speaker 1: And yet I wonder if this word to be the news, the gates would be removed. Yes, yeah, the creative explosion that could result from this may actually overwhelm the entire ecosystem.
Speaker 3: Or now that I feel like I understand, all meaning, all meaning is lost in a way.
Speaker 2: Right right when everything becomes meaningful, nothing has nothing.
Speaker 1: Didn't share me the idea the horror movie didn't scare me. Your movie wouldn't scare me.
Speaker 2: This scares me. This scares me. Well, when everything becomes activated, it is frightening it Now I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it is like.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, like once everyone has the secret, like there is no secret, so you just sharing that.
Speaker 3: I go, this is a dangerous man.
Speaker 2: That's why I want to say you're welcome. But I also want to say I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, and I want to say thank you, and I also want to chastise you. I want to accept the apology, but also do want to punish you in some way.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting that I already said you're welcome and I'm sorry, So I feel like that takes care of all of it. So there's no punishment needed.
Speaker 3: M hmm. And I haven't determined a punishment either.
Speaker 2: Well, I won't accept any punishment whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But that's because I have a punishment landed on.
Speaker 1: Yes, what the proper punishment would be, that's not even something surprise.
Speaker 5: In the same way that I now realize comedy and being scared and designed and careful response, you're going to be un punishment to punishment is also designed to create a creat.
Speaker 2: A response, right, And I'm just saying I'm immune to any punishment.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna fa yeah, and that's gonna and that's going to force me to kind of put my thinking canis how do you punish the unpunishable man?
Speaker 2: You know, you also have to realize and maybe maybe consider that I might be manipulating you because I want your punishment to become more and.
Speaker 4: More extrangement that he would like.
Speaker 1: That's right, And so by not punishing him at all, that could be the ultimate punishment is withholding of it.
Speaker 2: And that hurts me maybe, and.
Speaker 1: We don't and we don't know for sure, but this is this is something we talk about all the time on the show.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's it's it's spanking.
Speaker 1: It's the four dimensional chests of spankings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I.
Speaker 3: Know what you know. But I know that you know that I know what you know.
Speaker 2: And therefore I'm spanking you.
Speaker 1: How do I spank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it is?
Speaker 4: It is it is actually spanking dynamic.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, how do I spank you?
Speaker 1: How do I spank?
Speaker 3: Karate chopping does not really, it doesn't do so, but I don't want to hurt my hand either.
Speaker 2: No, well, the paddles with the holes drilled in them, so you get a little Yeah, yeah, those work, I've heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then this is making me think, yes, he does want punishment, and he's actually got a very specific one.
Speaker 2: I'm immune to any punishment, like I said.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's me and we want to do it. This guy's good.
Speaker 1: This fucker's got me dead to rights right.
Speaker 2: Right where you want.
Speaker 1: I'm dancing on your strings, man, and it feels kind of good.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, thank you. Maybe you spake me. What are you talking about? We're getting the paddle out? Yeah, yeah, maybe you guys have you guys keep the paddles here, right, I get us spinking.
Speaker 3: What I'm just saying, we're all talking about.
Speaker 2: Has a show here and he he keeps a bunch of paddles. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're not putting this out, we can really relax. Well hear it, like no one else is going to hear it.
Speaker 1: We could reveal so many secrets.
Speaker 3: Whether for example, I thought he was coming up with another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you said cow pound then, so I thought he was maybe he's maybe gonna put cow down at the end of the table.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it incredible.
Speaker 3: It would be if cow Pen just came in here, just dove in.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Sorry, sorry, sorry, that's what I'm miss about. It's fine.
Speaker 4: Just he's fine with build up the community that we used to have.
Speaker 2: Just walking through it.
Speaker 1: He jumps in and he sets.
Speaker 2: Down, you know what I mean. And it never happens anymore.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't happen as much. And it really never happens anymore.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Why? Why do you think that is?
Speaker 4: How did we lose that?
Speaker 2: But that was ear wolf?
Speaker 3: Right, I'll tell you one way, bones.
Speaker 2: You can always it always comes back to the phone.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like this will connect you. Right, It's like a little it's like a little coffin that we all live in.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a little coffin.
Speaker 3: It's a little tiny yes that.
Speaker 2: You get inside every day and you seal it up and you're not seeing anyone or talking to anyone.
Speaker 1: Live inside the car. And it's yeah, which, actually, do you guys mind if I do my dual linguo lesson while we're recording, is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sure? Is that the thing you had to keep your phone on for yeah.
Speaker 1: So Lily will sometimes FaceTime me from dual Linguo and uh, she's sort of disaffected, kind of like a goth youth. But she will kind of inform me that, like I've got a streak that's in danger. And so if she does call, I can't be on like airplane mode or anything, okay, because I do have to feed the owl, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and that means you need to do a particular lesson at a particular time the owl. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't always understand the media that I ingest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need to though, clearly you're doing fun. Yeah, it's all vibes for you. It seems I'm just riding the wave he's learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really interesting, which is kind of like what the next generation is going to be speaking, Yeah, which is Spanish Chinese.
Speaker 2: Wow, so it's going to be a mixture of the two.
Speaker 3: It's Chinese the way they speak it in Spain, specifically Catalonia.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in Catalonia they're speaking a mixture of Spanish and Chinese.
Speaker 4: Think about think about a burrito filled with general soace chicken.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm thinking about how would that sound? Well, I feel like it would sound nothing like a language that's right perfect, and that's what it sounds like, is I don't know.
Speaker 1: I actually wasn't listening to what Hayes was talking about. I was just having an idea of food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's because it sounds so delicious.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it could be pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean I think it's old saw. It sounds really interesting. It sounds like something that would be too wet for the tortilla to contain. M okay, well that's what you're well going for then.
Speaker 3: I mean, just to represent I can. I can hear his voice and then in my ear, maybe it should be a soda instead. Oh yeah, maybe there should General So's Burrito flavored soda le tortilla so she rings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should let Ben know that we've come up with the next great.
Speaker 1: Flavor General so Rito. Yes, soda, that's delicious. I would love to taste uh that, but I carbonated. I feel like that would really put Erry on top of the benefits. And I would I I would call him, pitch him right now. But I have to have it open for Lily.
Speaker 3: Sure if there were a ghost in this movie, and you don't have to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, Oka might want to get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Be beneficial to have somebody in the movie who is trained at ghosting, a character who was possibly returning, who we may have been missing for a while, someone who's.
Speaker 1: Been off the scene and out of the conversation, make the ghost of the movie completely ghosted.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about getting Max Jennifer in there?
Speaker 1: Ah, you said it, not me, but well, I feel like that's episode one oh four Lockdown. We saw Jennifer tackle some pretty interesting batties and keep his cool in some very extreme situations. So if there was a ghosting movie not getting you in Trouble, would Professor Max Jennifer be someone who was good to.
Speaker 2: That is the ultimate crossover? That are you guys thrown an idea out there right now? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are we locked?
Speaker 4: I mean, is the cut locked or well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's locked.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind?
Speaker 3: Then I think we talk about this though the stuff is on streaming platforms, right, it's all on the It's like a word doc like you're not always like we can't change this ever again.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I guess you can. I mean, this is a really good idea, So maybe it's something we should explore.
Speaker 3: The character could even just be wearing a name tag. They could just see GI slap a name tag.
Speaker 2: I think we did wear name tags on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: I had a pretty high clearance level actually on my I batch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the sound stage we were working on.
Speaker 1: Yes, and also for the the Bureau investigating paranormal activity.
Speaker 2: Which was fictional.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sorry, so this was another thing when he was working on Ghosted. He would come home a lot.
Speaker 2: Did you think we were actually like harnessing spirits and going after a monster?
Speaker 1: We were certainly talking about a lot. And I don't know why to what end if there's nothing.
Speaker 3: We had in the fridge because it was basically open all the time.
Speaker 2: You just you so you thought everything that we were talking about while we were making the show, while we were shooting the show, and there were like like fake monsters that that that that special effects guys brought in and made, you thought that was all potentially real.
Speaker 1: Well they really made the monster.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true, and the monster was chasing I hope I can say this, my friend.
Speaker 4: Okay, And that didn't feel very good. Okay, So I guess I would.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, it was like it was a little stressful for me. Uh and especially with my clearance level, I thought I probably am the person to tackle some of these issues right and they and in some cases literally tackle, you know, like a background actor or something.
Speaker 2: So you tackled a background actor.
Speaker 3: That's sure tried.
Speaker 4: Okay, God damn, guys are built like a British house.
Speaker 2: Look, I appreciate background actors.
Speaker 3: They got in all day.
Speaker 1: They're holding these positions. It's repeating, it's.
Speaker 3: It's it's exercise.
Speaker 2: It's a really hard job. I started out as a background actor, and I can tell you thank you, yeah nice, Yeah you can. You can always always count on me pointing that out and talking about how down to earth it is for those who start as background actors. Everything about going back I would any day of the week. So it's a great job.
Speaker 1: Just rip one off, you know what I mean, get back in there, just.
Speaker 2: You know, and stand and show them how it's done.
Speaker 3: Get out of the way or sit. Yeah, did you go by implication? You're saying that they're doing it wrong when you say show them how it's done.
Speaker 2: I've certainly I've certainly seen it done wrong. Like very it's a bit of a lost art. Yeah, it's a bit of a lost art.
Speaker 1: And I think it's generational, and I think there's a sense of entitlement. You know, you talked about these being little, tiny coffins, and it did remind me of something that we do say on the show all the time, which is these millennials are constantly whining about needing a safe space. I gotta say, a space forum six feet underground. Pretty safe down there?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, pretty safe.
Speaker 1: So I think that they, oh, buddy, once I get once I, once I get these poisons darts out of the wall, they're going they are going straight into a millennials. But whoa, So first it's just two targets silverfish in millennials. I mean, I can see how millennials and as a you know, as a generation, sometimes can be annoying. But I think that you might be going a little far. It's too you know, they say like it's two hits, me hitting you, hitting the ground. This is too misses me missing the silverfish, and then millennials parents missing them.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, is that Are you sure you want to say that on your podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, I was under the impression that we were not going to release this one.
Speaker 2: Because so the silverfish and the millennials are the two groups you do not want hearing this. I mean we can just, I don't know, find a frequency that neither of those species are able to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's have a mattapadaka kind of getting the wires and tune that the knobs. Yeah, do you know Sandler?
Speaker 2: I've met Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: Sure you comfortable making a call?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We really like I feel like you guys, really Adam Sandler was going to walk in here today and you're still sort of really.
Speaker 3: I don't move through life expecting something like that to do you want to make God laugh?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean applies to podcast guests and everything.
Speaker 2: It seems like this was the expectation you guys had.
Speaker 6: It's not about expectations, it's about like it made too much sense with him going on severance and like actually the show making sense where it's two different guys and one of them.
Speaker 3: Is Adam Sandler like the goofball, and the other one's a little more buttoned up the way you could.
Speaker 2: Still be there, I would still be on the show. That would be great. Yes, Well I do know him, so you want me to to trade like someone that I barely know, who you're comfortable with, because it seems like you guys want Adam Sandler to would that be I mean, it could be a nice episode. You know, Hey, this was funny.
Speaker 3: That's what separate negotiation we're having with still or maybe we just roll that deal over, okay, into a Sandler deal.
Speaker 2: So I'm now cut out of the deal.
Speaker 3: Do you have a food that you are trying to like?
Speaker 2: I mean that that's a great idea. I never actually thought about a food that I could put my name on. Tater Tots. I like tater Tots. I don't know if I'm passionate enough about them to like sell tater tots with my face on the bag.
Speaker 3: I think we used to have a producer who would tell us about the Office all the time, just different things that had happened in the show. The Office now is a Michael Scott thing, but I think that's about kids. I think the tots are kids. So if you change both the Scott.
Speaker 2: And the top, what about tatter Scott's tater should you just find that?
Speaker 3: Well, we found it at them. I mean I actually pointed out a flaw and so that is a huge part in a writer's room. It's kind of my thing to be. I'm bumping on this, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. This has been to the other You guys keep going, I am going to.
Speaker 2: Split you are really yeah, just I don't want to be late. Do you have work? Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you allowed to Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Are we allowed to talk about your new the next thing you're doing with Ackerman?
Speaker 2: The new uh kind of music run you guys are doing. We don't know yet which what we're going to do?
Speaker 1: Oh I was told that you did? Okay, what were you told? Believe it was called Jackie my Johnson to Jack Johnson with Johnson.
Speaker 2: Jack Okay, cats out of the bag, so live.
Speaker 1: I could go on to discuss brush fire fairy tales. I mean, you know, you want to wedge myself in.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We would love to have Jacking your Johnson to Jack Johnson with John's son Jack the name of the h.
Speaker 2: That's the end of it. Who is Jack and Johnson with Jack Johnson and Jack's Johnson Jackson?
Speaker 3: But who is who's the John?
Speaker 1: JFK Junior? Right?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: He's hot right now?
Speaker 2: How dare you? No? It's not? JF.
Speaker 3: Something if you revealed Oh, but it could be that Jack was still alive.
Speaker 2: Though it is Jack Slaburg.
Speaker 3: Okay, less less exciting than it being JFKJ.
Speaker 2: But you know, maybe at some point we'll actually tell it like this. It is exciting, right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, yeah, sometimes you have I don't want to call an expectation. Sometimes you sort of assume something and what you find out is the truth is even better. It's so awesome, guys, I gotta bug walk walk you out, okay, okay, great, yeah, Chris.
Speaker 2: To catch up. I'm just sort of okay, not damage you want to hang out. I don't need to hang out here. If you guys are leaving for a.
Speaker 3: Second, we just when the show is done, we just say bye.
Speaker 1: So just like so, whenever you're feeling it, you say so, I just keep going.
Speaker 3: If you want to plug anything.
Speaker 1: About the horror movie, there's the name even say.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hocum comes out May one, uh in theaters everywhere. Thanks you guys, Thanks, bye, okay bye? Is this my show now