Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. I'll get ready for another episode of Beyond Contact with Captain Wrong.
Speaker 2: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in upology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we talked with the top experts. Welcome to Beyond Contact. I am Captain Ron, and today I'll be speaking with Stephen Bassett. Steve's the executive director of the Paradigm Research Group, which he founded back in nineteen ninety six to end the government imposed embargo on the truth behind extraterrestrial related phenomenon. It was then that he became a registered lobbyist for the UAP subject, although in practice it was really more about lobbying the media than Congress itself. Steve's been advocating hard for disclosure from our government for over twenty eight years now, and I do not know of anyone who's more knowledgeable on this subject than him.
Speaker 4: How you doing, buddy, I'm doing fine.
Speaker 3: Ron.
Speaker 4: I'm recovering from the CIITD.
Speaker 3: It does kind of have a two week hangover, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It takes y it does it's and in this case, I kind of overdid myself.
Speaker 3: You did, I think you had like eight presentations, an unprecedented number. It was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how that happened. They just kind of adding up. You know, I want to speak to everybody all the time. So I'm going, okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Mind I'm running around the hotel grounds. I'm getting coo old for that. Man, I'm going to have to alter my approach.
Speaker 3: We'll cut you back to seven next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go to seven.
Speaker 3: Well. I think that this is a very important topic, and I really think most people out there don't even realize the progress that's actually been made in Congress, And with Steve's help, I hope to lay that out here. First Off, there's been four bills in Congress in our recent history that actually addressed the UAP issue. I'd like to discuss the latest one here with Steve. A year ago back on June fifth of twenty three, we all sat around and watched David Grosch give his press briefing where he came forward about his knowledge of et craft and beings. And then just thirty nine days later was when the Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer authored the bill called the UAP Disclosure Act. This bill seemed to be exactly what we've been waiting for, and Steve, I bet you were bouncing off the walls the day you saw that bill get released.
Speaker 4: I blew my mind. You have to have a pretty substantial knowledge of the history of this to truly appreciate how important it was. Right, I think some people would go, oh, it's another bill, whatever, no big deal, Oh huge, huge. It was the culmination, I think of the whole seven years where we saw these individuals come forward, including Christopher Mellen, Lewis Alasando, and Gary Nolan and others. But those first three have been very prominent in the process that's been underway for seven years. We've got tons of media was generated by that coming out and the New York Times article. Meanwhile, a lot of things are going on behind the scenes. People were being briefed, Members of Congress were being briefed, a lot of people in Hollywood. They got their attention, they started looking at projects. And then after basically three years of that, the next major thing took place, and that is a small piece of legislation was put into the COVID Relief Act, in this case by Marco Rubio, who was the chairman of the Intel Committee of the Senate, one of the most important committees of Congress. Never been a piece of legislation ever, it was small. Primarily it asked for a report back from the Congress by June twenty five of twenty twenty one, which got a lot of interest and attention as well as a public statement, and that generated a lot of media and from that point on we have been marching towards disclosure in a way that is still taking too long. And so in each successive year there's been three more bills, more piece of legislation. The next three were all part of the National Defense Authorization Act, which is an extremely important act which has to be passed, and so holding up the Act over any section of it would be risky, and just putting it in the National Defense Authorization Act is kind of giving it a lot of gravitas. It could have made it a separate bill, the UFO Bill or whatever the hell, but no. So this is serious. And of course the Senate Intel Committee, members of the committee were involved in sponsoring every single one of those bills. And while this is happening, you have developments taking place legislatively in the House where certain House members who have been either briefed or tipped off or informed that yeah, this is all real. I've decided, Hey, we're taking this on. And so they have been very public and demanding the truth, calling out the government on the truth in Bargo, saying there's an extraterrestrial presence here. Culminating at least on the House side, with the House Oversight Subcommittee hearing of David Grush, the first real hearing since nineteen sixty eight, in which he repeated under oath what came out earlier that year on June the fifth, while the contact and the Desert comps going on. So we're just marching forward, right, And of course I'm excited, but events overseas. Events in the world are also happening. So the political situation is getting very, very wobbly. You've got the development that started in the Ukraine not long after the first bill was passed, new war and so that's not helping and pandemic issues, I should say as well. But nevertheless, despite all of this, one piece of legislation after another, each one bigger than the last. So this is all unprecedented. The hearing of Grush in twenty twenty three was unprecedented really in a sense, nothing like that has ever happened. The amount of coverage blew up. I think eighteen hundred articles I logged in last for twenty twenty three, the most ever probably Triage from four thousand, probably the total number worldwide after the English language, in addition English Foreign language probably five six seven thousand articles. So this is enormous coverage. This is all great, and then something happens, and it was basically triggered by Chuck Schumer and that bill. When Chuck Schumer made the decision to respond to what Grush had done coming forward with that testimony, which was a real problem. It was not supposed to happen. It is not what I think the Intel Committee wanted or anybody wanted. Really, but it is something.
Speaker 3: You wanted, we wanted, we wanted it, yeah.
Speaker 4: I say, anybody in government wanted. Yeah. Yeah, But he had to do it, and he did it. And so the moment that he gives that interview to Culthar and reinforced of course by the under oath testimony, he has dis created a big problem for the Senate Intel Committee, the White House, and the Department of Defense. Big problem. What do you do with that? In an authoritarian state? He would accidentally fall off his balcony. Yeah, but that's not how we roll. They took time. He announces it in the fourteenth in July twenty twenty seven, it goes up on the website for everybody to read worldwide, everybody in the world, and go read that law, that bill, about sixty three pages and very quickly to recap what was so important about that bill. What was so important is that basically it was the final piece of the puzzle. It was the final package. It was the entire necessary legislation to bring out from the classified world everything that the government has and knows, documents, files, whatever, the entire amount through a process of review where things will be moved forward or held back for a while with declaration and then come back again until everything eventually walks this way all the way to the National Archives, and of course is viewed and known by.
Speaker 3: The entire world.
Speaker 4: On the process, the whole thing, including the powers that would be needed to make sure that it would happen, as opposed to some people in some underground facilities saying, first of all, you don't even know where we are, and second of all, we could care less what you want and you're not going to get jack from us. No, No, that would not happen.
Speaker 3: This is the subpoena power stuff, right.
Speaker 4: The subpoena power, the high classification levels, alternate classifications level, the Presidential Review Board, and of course eminent domain, which gives them the ability to then go after and look at and examine for possible taking in a domain of projects like that. And so it had it all.
Speaker 2: It was it.
Speaker 4: He was basically saying to the world, now it's time to get this done. We're going to pass this bill and right away that process gets to get underway. It also indicated that the process would be advanced, meaning it would start immediately for anything twenty five years or older, which includes a lot of very interesting things. So this is like a bomb dropped into the middle of the truth in Bargo. Well, there's always going to be until we have it, disclosure resistance. There's always going to be those opposed to it for various reasons. Some of them are hardcore national security reasons. That's their belief. They believe it absolutely cannot come out. Others may have more self serving reasons. We know the defense contractors clearly have a dusted stake and how it happens and so forth, because they plan to make a lot of money. But overall, as you say, as I've said, we've been marching steadily since twenty seventeen, and what Schumer did basically crossed the line. Those that do not want this to happen realize that they had to do something, or it was done. It was over, that bill passed, it's over, and so they made the decision, Okay, we're going to take a shot at this. We're going to try to stop it, or we're going to see if we can staunch this thing, maybe put it off another ten years or at least until I retire or maybe dead or whatever. I just don't want to have to face the post disclosure world as a member of the US government. And so so that did it, and they made their move. And fortunately for us, this is not nineteen sixty nine, and so what everything they were doing was pretty obvious. Everybody knew it. That Internet knew it. We all discussed it, we all parsed it, spread it, spread it around.
Speaker 3: I told it right there, Steve. We're gonna have to take a quick break, and when we come back, we're going to ask Steve, what happened to this promising bill. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 2: At paranormal date dot com, you meet the most fantastic people.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Jennifer.
Speaker 2: What brings you here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm here to meet someone who understands me how so well. I'm into UFOs, goh stadiens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, that kind of stuff, but can't seem to find anyone who gets it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, nice to meet you, Tom.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: Uh okay, I guess that's not your cup of tea.
Speaker 6: You sure very good luck with that I can't meet.
Speaker 5: Anyone when I'm out. I really can't find a website for my unique interest. What does one to do?
Speaker 2: Have you thought about paranormal date dot.
Speaker 5: Com paro dot What?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a paranormal matchmaker and it's paranormal date dot Com. It's a website for people looking for people like them. Stuff you like, remember interesting.
Speaker 5: I'll give it a try.
Speaker 2: Well, let's try this again. H Hi, I'm Tom.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm deb Your profile on paranormal date dot Com looked very interesting.
Speaker 8: So you really saw a UFO.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, it was so intense, but not as intense as meaning you you're.
Speaker 1: An alien chasing flirt.
Speaker 8: But I kind of like it.
Speaker 5: Wow, this paranormal date dot Com thing really works.
Speaker 2: Maybe paranormal date dot com is for you. People with an interest in things they hear at Georgia's show find their match daily. So if you're looking for that special someone with an interest in UFOs, ghosts, aliens, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and of course the paranormal, come to the dating site inspired by George Nori. It's always free to search, and if you decide to upgrade to our amazing new features, use promo code George for a great discount Paranormal Day dot Com. You are not alone.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's the Wizard of Weird Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 7: Don't forget to check out my show Strange Things each week as I bring you the world of the truly amazing and bizarre right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. I'm talking to Steve Bassett and we were just talking about this bill that Schumer put together about the UAP Disclosure Act. Steve, what happened in December to this act that was so well designed for what we want?
Speaker 4: What happened is that they had to go after the bill, and so they did. They went after the bill to try to gut the powers least, and.
Speaker 3: They took those big four provisions that you said were so important right out of the bill. Right.
Speaker 4: I think they'd love to get the whole bill, but that may have been overreaching. And so essentially they set people up on the hill to talk to individuals on the hill who have a lot of power, who care what the defense contractors think about them, and care about what kinds of funding they get from people like that and whatever reason. And these people had power pretty well known. It was Rogers, Turner and McConnell that had the power to take some of those conferent compereaes to dinner. So you take them to dinner and overwhined to kind of suggest to them, yeah, that those powers have got to go. And if you want to if you want to be appointed to a committee that's worth worth a nickel, you're going to do that. Or if you want my support for your next campaign, you're going to do that. And so that's what happened.
Speaker 3: So they gutted this bill. They took all the teeth out of it. Now it seems to me like, why would they do that. If this is not real and this is not true, why take it out. You know, they gave me an apartment complex lease and said, hey, you're not allowed to have leprechaun technology, and if you do, we get to own it. I'd say, fine, there's no leprechauns anyway, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well that's that's why the whole thing is so desperate. See when Grush said we had non human tech, non human bodies, that's kind of that's Roswell, that's the whole enchilada, but he's not the president. And then when he says it again under oath, that's a big deal. And then when Schumer comes out and puts that amendment in for eminent domain, he's basically confirming, yeah, we have non human tech, non human bodies. Otherwise eminent domain is pointless. And then when the defense contractors have to go and gut the powers of the bill because they don't want to have to deal with eminent domain, they have just acknowledged.
Speaker 3: So me to all, we just said non human. It's an interesting thing that you absolutely noted. I heard you say one time that you looked at the revision of the bill and they actually had the word non human in the original bill twenty five times I think. So, yeah, revision was down to two.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they got it down as far as they could get it and not offend humor, who is a powerful man. They have validated to anybody that looks at this and knows something that yeah, there's non human tech and we don't want to give up them in a domain, you know. And then recently Carl Nell went on a spoken to conference, a very high level conference in New York. This is the Salt Conference, which, by the way, is a high end conference that is watched and participated in by high end high tech people in technology, computer, also finance. These are high level people. And he lifts his whole resume. I mean he's done everything. He's been involved in government intelligence work, he's been in contractors, he was part of the UAP task force. I mean, he has a huge resume. When asked is there a non human presidence here, and basically said, yeah, no doubt there has been, and there's people in government that know it. Pretty soon, there's not going to be anybody out there that hasn't confirmed that there's ex presidence except the President of the United States, who ultimately is the one that has to do this for us to move forward.
Speaker 3: But who do you guess is behind this gutting the bill? Is it people in Congress with districts that they don't want people poking around like Wright Patterson, Roswell, that kind of thing. People from districts with big defense contractors with risk losing that well, I think it's just a big thing. They don't want to let this out.
Speaker 4: This was driven by the defense contract. The et issue is getting well received. I mean, people are getting into it and they getting nothing but kudos. And so the idea that the ET thing coming out is going to hurt Alabama or some state, no no. And the defense contractors are based on defending the United States. And even if we announce there's an extraterrestrial we're still going to have to defend the United States. So they're not going to lose any business. It's the defense contractors that could have been screwed. Tumor may have just planned on using the eminent domain portion as a bargaining chip to keep the other powers, but they went after the whole thing. But the defense contractors have been studying the science and the technology of these craft for seventy years. God knows what they've learned. God knows what science they develop, all of which is completely classified. And even to the extent that the government could use it, they can't use it in a public way because that just dis exposes the whole thing. And so it's well known that they intend to assert some prietary rights here on what they've learned and what they've built or anything else. Now, they were paid by the government to do it, and so one committee to make a case that now the government owns it, we have the rights. But on the other hand, they got a lot of lawyers, and so we're not talking about a little bit of money. We're talking about trillions of dollars over a period of years based upon patent ownership or rights to some of this et tech anti gravitics right there alone. I think that's going to make somebody a lot of money. And so from their point of view, it was not about national security. It was about dollars. Now, there may have been a few members of Congress who personally don't want this out has nothing to do with money. What happens next, though, it's where things get interesting. I just love this. I don't take joy and watching the Department of Defense squirm, you know. But you know, the point is that after they gutted the bill, Schumer then went right back in the Senate with Mike Grounds and read into the record that we're not done. We're gonna keep at this, we're gonna get this right. And they're going, oh, crimingy, I mean, chuck, I mean you lay down, man, I mean come on, you gotta do this again. And as a result, they needed to take another measure where they almost outdid themselves in desperation. And when Schumer goes back into the Senate and makes it clear that he's not done, he's gonna he's gonna get he's gonna they're gonna come back on that bill. I think it dawned on the opponents of disclosure, everyone, including obviously the defense contractors, that wait a minute, we may have made a bad chess move and set ourselves up for mate. And there were two things. One they realized, wait a minute, the way legislation works, Yeah, you can you can put up you can put a bill into the National Defense Authorization Actor. You can just submit it as a standalone bill into the Senate, right and given everything that's happened, the Senate will pass it. And so now you've got a standalone bill that's not dependent on passing anything else. It's going to then get passed over to the House, and then the House will have to decide what kind of language it wants. The idea that under that circumstance, the House is going to come up with another shredded downplay kind of language. It's going to be so obvious, and the defense contractors are going to have a major public relations problem. It's going to be awful. And they realize he can do it anytime he wants to, and the Senate will pass it. Then they remembered something that maybe they'd forgotten. The witness has been accumulating and coming forward for years. We've got scores of them. They can pick and choose from, like, you know, a rather a substantial spectrum of witnesses to get just the most powerful testimony. And that the Senate Intel Committee can hold that here anytime it wants. It doesn't need the permission of the defense contractors, it doesn't need the permission of anybody in Congress. It just needs the chairman to call it. And I guess unless the chairman was somehow removed or suddenly disappeared, it might be delayed. But then the next person will do it. They can't stop that hearing, and that hearing is ballgame, telling that this great truth it's over.
Speaker 3: You know, it almost feels to me, Steve, like this is a microscopic version of disclosure. The fact that they even wrote such a bill. We have a bill on the floor of Congress called the UAP Disclosure Act. I think that's incredible progress.
Speaker 4: The witnesses that I know are going to that will testify, will be like twenty brushes essentially covering a range of evidence. It'll just be overwhelming. And that's it, and that's disclosure. And they can't stop it now. Now they really panicked and they pulled dumpthing up that I know, I understand, gutting the bill. That's kind of like fair play. They're doing. They're using the system. They're doing what you can do. They change the bill happens all the time. What they did next is intexcusable and disgraceful. I'll after the break, I'll definitely go into that. But that's the next big story.
Speaker 3: It took place, all right, we'll pick that up on the other side when we come back with Steve Bassett and beyond contact with Captain Ron. You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: Every eight minutes, The American Red Cross brings help and hope to people in need. Thanks to the support of everyday heroes like you, the Red Cross is able to respond to disasters big and small, support military families, help ensure that blood is available when needed, and teach life saving skills like CPR and first aid be a hero. Donate today, visit Redcross dot org or call one eight hundred red Cross on.
Speaker 9: The iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranol podcast network. Listen anytime any place.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's time to head over to Coast TOCOASTAM dot com and check out the Artbell Vault, a collection of timeless audio. Listen to some of the great interviews with the likes of the late father Malachi Martin, doctor Evelyn Paglini, investigative journalist Jim Mars, and more. This is classic audio that you can enjoy at any time and it's all heard without interruption. News shows are at it each week. So find out how to access the Artbell Vault now by going to Coast TOCOASTDAM dot com. That's Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 3: We are back on Beyond contact with Steve Bassett. Steve, why don't you pick up what you were saying there about this bill.
Speaker 4: What they did is say, let's take a tip from nineteen sixty nine when we had the Condon Report come out. Doctor Condon signed off on at University Colorado, nice academic basically saying there's really nothing that this phenomenon the evidence is not there. I don't see any reason why we should pursue this. The government said thank you and shut down Project Blue Book and then went after Nightcap, destroyed Nightcap and they took a vacation. So we're good for a while. This was a lot.
Speaker 3: You think that's what they're doing right now with Arrow, because Arrow basically came out and said the exact same thing. Here we are fifty years later.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they tried to do. And I don't know who the hell came up with this idea. And so in this case, they replaced Condon with doctor Sean Kirkpatrick, who was in a terrible position while he was heading of Arrow, and when Grush came out it only got worse. It was awful for him. He finally said, I can't take this anymore. I'm quitting. By the way, he also attacked Grush as a way to kind of deflect that from him, because he knew that they were going to be coming to him and he was not a position to answer them. So he's had it. He's resigning, but he hasn't left yet. They go to him, they say, look, here's the study you're doing. We're going to flesh this out. Whatever this study is going to show, there's really nothing to this, you're going to sign it. You're going to be the doctor Edward Connon of the twenty first century. And then the whole thing can shut down. And so they actually publish this study, which is an absolute disgrace. It is so pathetic. The DoD surely is more mature and worthy of something better than this. It was awful. And I feel bad for doctor Kirkpatrick because unless he does a one pint eighty and comes back at it and says, wait a minute, this isn't right. I need to readdress this, he's going to live with this this rest of his life.
Speaker 3: And so he was designed as a propaganda machine just from day one. They never even intended to have no no. I would think they wouldn't put anybody of any knowledge on this subject on that committee or in the organization at all. Anyway, they're putting peop out there that probably don't have access to this.
Speaker 4: Well, well, well, remember Ron, the fundamental message I've been putting out on podcast after podcasts for two years is this. And Nel said it when he said they've known about this. Government knows all about the et issue. They've misstudying forever. They've got all kinds of information. They know what's going on. All this process, the legislation, setting up, the Arrow briefings and everything else, all of this is not about finding out about it, not at all. Right, Kirkpatrick did not take over Arrow so that he could go find out what the phenomenon is about. No, whether he understood that it remains to be seen. It is about getting everything in place so when the President does come forward and disclose, we can deal with what happens the next day. In other words, is to prepare for the disclosure event, not to find it out. And once you understand that, you understand that, like Arrow is totally legitimate, we needed that once the president announces the et presidents, we need an organization already set up and funded and prepared to deal with all that comes next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard you say that before. But don't you think that this organization has been completely discredited at least from this community already. Why would we now suddenly go, oh, that's the place to take stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, let me put it this way. Look, yeah, this is a terrible thing that Dood did. They've disgraced Arrow, they've embarrassed themselves. And it may be that because this is we're going to get disclosure. It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 3: That's for you and I differ. It's the matter of time. I think you're weeks, months, or years, and I'm decades, centuries and millenniums.
Speaker 4: You're telling me, Ron, Hey, I was having a great day until you said that. Okay, No, it's okay, it's okay. I assure you. When it finally comes, I'm going to be relentless. I'm going to torch you. The point is is that it's evitable they've got to get this done, and this was a last ditch effort. It was probably the last arrow they've gotten the quiver. I don't know what else they could come up with. It's already been shredded. This report has been utterly shredded. And since that report, like Nolan and Carl Nell have gone in front of your audience said no, they've been here for a while. And so it was a huge mistake. And it may be that because of this, Errow will have to be renamed again with the EWAP group that they're representing is going to have to get another name. And I like this name. I thought it was pretty good, But I do.
Speaker 3: Think that they will probably come up with another organization because I don't think anyone has any faith in this one. So if if we do get any of this disclosure, they're going to have to come out with a new reputable place to put this information.
Speaker 4: Well, essentially, Arrow is simply a name for people doing something, and so they don't have to change that.
Speaker 3: Or people doing nothing.
Speaker 4: More accurately, are doing nothing until disclosure, So all I'd have to do is just change the name. Beyond that, I don't know if it's necessary. It's not that. It's not like there's a giant Arrow building somewhere. So again, this is where things are now. I should add this is the cherry on top of the Sunday for those that were thinking, well, you know, no, Schumer hasn't rein reduced the bill yet, and Sherman hasn't called the hearing yet, and and there's a campaign coming up, and god knows what will happen, and and and maybe we can push this embargo another couple of years. And then Robert Garcia in the house walks in, walks into the ouse floor and reintroduces the UAP disclosure bill, the original.
Speaker 3: Or not the gutted one, the original.
Speaker 4: The original one. Basically he didn't have to do it all because some of that is still in the bill that was passed and he reintroduces into the House. So the whole thing is going to start again. And and I don't know what the guys over the Pentagon are going to do. I'm sure they're thinking, what can we do? What can we do? Well, we could start at nuclear war first.
Speaker 3: There's a legitimate chance of that passing. With those four tenant staples in the bill, it's.
Speaker 4: Less about it passing. Then it adds even more pressure on Mark Warner to decide, Look, this is not political, this is nonpartisan. It's being a dress in a bipartisan way. Thank god for that, And go ahead and call the hearing that he has got to call. That's what it's about. I mean as far as near term. But if he doesn't, then will the bill pass? As he is down the line, I have no idea. I don't know where this country's going to be by the end of the year. Frankly, I have no idea. I can only now look a couple of months ahead, because things are so weird, so scary, that looking beyond sixty days, I break out in hides.
Speaker 3: Steve, Okay, let's say that they actually do pass this bill somehow someway with all the meat in there that we needed. Do you think that it's really going to still come out? I feel like I cannot imagine that somewhere deep in our government they have this type of technology, and they do have recovered craft. Why would they come out with it? Even if the full Act eventually does pass. I think the real good stuff would somehow still be buried enough behind some sort of the pay wall somewhere that it would stay hidden.
Speaker 4: What do you think Probably no bill ever passed will get more attention worldwide than this bill thanks to the Internet and all of the social media. TIC TAC followers with sixty million subscribers or TIC tech influencers sixty million subscribers one hundred million. There is a guy out there called the Beast has two hundred and seventy three million. It's going to go around the world. Everybody's going to know about it. So that's a big problem for those inside that are going right not giving this up. It's not all going to come out at once. Disclosure plan as described in the bill is the process why which it will all happen. But some things will come out sooner, some things will be delayed. And where the tech, the non human tech is at the forefront of this whole process. Thanks to David Grush, it's right there. It's in the front car when the process is formally signed and therefore in play with powers, subpoena power. A lot of people in this world, in our country, a lot of politicians, and they're already doing it. They're going to be saying, look, we want to see the tech now.
Speaker 3: We all do. Okay, all right, Steve, let's stop there. When we come back, we're going to talk to Steve about even if this does pass, will we really even get to the information that we all really want to know. You are listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 9: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com. Click the Emerging Artists banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to coastam dot com. Hey folks, producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media, and we here at Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics including uphology, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Polaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast am official, or you can simply go to the Coast to coastam dot com website. And click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast tocoastam dot com and start your free listening now.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. Please make sure and check out my show Shades of the Afterlife, heard right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: We are back on Beyond Contact with Captain Ron. I'm talking to Steve Bassett. Steve, You've laid out a great case already. I see what you're saying, and I see the progress we've made. We've done things that I didn't think would happen. However, I have to be honest with you, Steve. I sitting here today talking to you feel more than ever if our government does indeed have non human craft and or bodies, why would they disclose this. I cannot think of any reason to do so, but I could think of a thousand reasons not to. So I still think it will get blocked.
Speaker 4: Based upon the bill that was going to be signed. It will be signed. Eventually, they'll go to jail, they will be subpoena, they will join Steve Bannon. They will lose jobs, they will lose a man.
Speaker 3: You say that, But if you believe that they have these things, don't you also believe that they would have a way to bury this deep in black budget projects and the special access projects that we can't get to.
Speaker 4: They're already in special access project.
Speaker 3: Okay, well then I just don't see how we're going to be able to uncover.
Speaker 4: That because the language of the bill penetrates that. In other words, one of the language of the bill says that the Presidential UAP panel right exposure Panel, and the clearance is provided to those that group. It's the highest level clearance, meaning I got com problem.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that walk up against the way the special access projects work where they are allowed to be outside of the system. So the system says we're allowed to access everything, but the special access project says you're not allowed to access this. There's a conflict there.
Speaker 4: The unacknowledged special access programs means you're not supposed to under the standard protocols acknowledge that you even have it. Does that mean it is an independent state?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Does that mean the president can go get them? Absolutely? The president can crack them open and the other thing is, look, this is a big deal that's going to be happening, and there's a whole lot of people involved. And so there may be some people in some of these programs they're saying we cannot, we cannot do this, we cannot do this. There's going to be plenty of people say, hey, no problem, that's the law, that's what they want. We're going to cooperate. The idea that the entire complex of individuals working on this are all going to come together and say we're going to hold this underground and we're not going to open that door until they blow it up. No, you're going to have plenty of people more than willing to cooperate, and only a couple of them have to be hauled in front of a congressional committee and charged with crimes for not obeying a subpoena before the rest are.
Speaker 3: Going to go.
Speaker 4: Uh. I'm not throwing my career away. I'm not throwing my legacy away for a policy that is basically over. I think that you'll find that the vast majority of people working in these unacknowledged special access programs, on this tech, on this phenomena are good patriots, good people, and they want what's best for the country.
Speaker 3: I agree with that law. So what do you think the reason, other than being mandated by Congress, which hopefully would pass and hopefully would have some effect, what would be the reason for our government to disclose?
Speaker 4: Because enough people have figured out that this embargo, this truth embargo, is doing tremendous damage to the United States. It is undermining trusting government along with other things, to the point where people are predicting revolution. The institutions are dysfunctional.
Speaker 3: You bring that down to this issue, I don't. I think a lot of people would feel differently that that's not the reason that stuff's breaking down because this issue, this feels outside of that, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: No, it's not the issue. It is the massive lie. The presence of ETS is not what's breaking the trust, just the fact that government has systemically lied about it for seventy seven years, while millions of people more every year realized, no, it's a lie, it's not true. And so when you've got a government line that systemically, unless you're a dictatorship, which didn't matter, but in a democratic system like this, people will go, yeah, you'll lie about this, You'll lie about anything, and this is not just at once online I lie about this, and this this happened. They have to lie every single day. It has also helped metastasize the entire world of classification and secrecy to the point that it's ridiculous. It's off the charts. And while it's not discussed much politically in campaigns because it's one of those third rails, a lot of people know that we have a huge problem.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's true. The just they classify things that are so inconsequential and they redact everything, and it really is not something that needs to be classific Well.
Speaker 4: It's just not the way a democracy should work. So we have gone overboard in a lot of areas and the effects of that total cumulative effects is that we're seeing a breakdown in American institutions, trust in government, the political system. Ending this lie, telling that this great truth providing an opportunity to the entire human race and the American people to look at the world in a different way. A lot of people have concluded that that is in fact in our best interest and surpasses whatever reasons existed for the beginning of this truth embargo and its maintenance up until the last decade. In other words, nothing lasts forever, and this can't last forever, and so that those are the reasons. But they're not straightforward, right, they're not straightforward. It's easy to talk about the defense contractors. We just want to make a lot of money, right, and anything that's going to hurt our chance to do that, we're going to suppress. I can make the case that disclosure ultimately will lead to them making a lot of money. Some things may be declared under eminent domain, but then the government will probably come back and joint venture with them. Other things they'll be allowed to keep, and so they're going to make a ton of money. So frankly, if I'm a defense contractor, I want disclosure, right, But you know I'm not a defense contractor, and so I don't know. But if you listen to the internet, you watch the media and how it's coverage, it's clear that the world's people and the journalist they want this.
Speaker 3: No doubt, we all want this. Of course, all of us in this community and the whole world actually would I can't imagine anybody not being interested in this if in fact it's all true. Steve, in addition to your amazing work, fighting for disclosure. You single handedly track most of the articles written in the mainstream media on this subject. I think you've amassed how many fifteen thousand on your website.
Speaker 4: It's just one of the things I chose to do. I'm following the media, and I'm linking to the articles that are from professional press.
Speaker 3: Media. We're talking about we're not talking about.
Speaker 4: Amazing media, absolutely, And it's remarkable how much coverage there is. And most people would know that. Who's got time to read fifteen thousand articles? If you go and yeah, the archive is under resources at Paradigm Research Group dot org Print Media Archive. I'm going to start promoting it much more heavily soon. I've got hundreds more that I have to load up. It shows that this has been covered, the world has been hearing about this and so forth. So that's one of the things I do. Plenty of institutions and people in government and in business and certainly in Hollywood pretty much have figured out that it's almost over and they are starting to make their moves. And these moves are primarily directed at what the post disclosure world, what's going to be going on then, and how can we get involved? And so think tanks are forming primarily about the post disclosure world. Some of their activities may help the disclosure process still underway, but pretty much it's all about that new Paradigm Institute New Paradigm Institute dot org. It is very substantial and it is created to deal fundamentally with the post disclosure world.
Speaker 3: This result Danny Shehan is behind right.
Speaker 4: That's Danny She's now Gary Nolan and group and his group formed the Soul Foundation. This is a think tank of science.
Speaker 3: Think tank.
Speaker 4: Why is it being formed. It's about the post disclosure world, the science it's going to be possible in the post disclosure world. And then you've got the UFO Disclosure Fund that just got formed. That is a fund about the post disclosure world that is going to be used to convert it into a small think tank to deal with the post disclosure world. Hollywood has got projects in the works all over anticipating this, and Hollywood Disclosure Alliance dot org was created to help the content in the post disclosure world. This is just a taste of what's coming. Pay attention. The world is going to change in a way unseen in human history in terms of the scope and the rapidity of change. The worldview of more people is going to be altered in the fastest amount of time. Nothing compares to it. And the best way to think about it is like a scientific paradigm shift. And the scientific paradigm shift is where we suddenly make a leap forward an understanding so profound that it now makes it possible. But take that new understanding, go back and visit a whole range of scientific issues that we could not deal with before. Suddenly we can solve those problems, thus creating a huge leap forward.
Speaker 3: Well put, I really really hope that I am wrong, and I want him to come up to me and say I told you so. Jack asked, Listen, go to Paradigm Researchgroup dot org. It's an excellent resource. I really appreciate Steve's efforts in documenting and cataloging all of these media reports. It's an excellent place to go. Check it out. Steve, yes or no question. Will we be living in a post disclosure world next Contact in the desert?
Speaker 4: I think it's more likely than that.
Speaker 3: This is where we diverge, my friend. Either way, I will see you at Contact next year. Thank you to everyone for listening to Beyond Contact. We will be back next week with an all new episode. You can follow me Captain Ron on Twitter and Instagram at CD Underscore Captain Ron. Stay connected by checking out contact intheesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Ghost Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: Very