Speaker 1: What's that at my bed?
Speaker 2: It's spooky and yooky.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming, it's way.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Hey, I'm ghosted.
Speaker 1: Hi Russ dressed as hey boo. It's me Roz. Happy holidays, happy all of it, whatever it is you celebrate. I hope you have a lovely little season here. I will not be doing an episode next week. Okay, so you've been warned. There will not be an episode here on this feed. I will do one on Patreon. It'll be me and a friend talking about ghosty stuff, so you can always find that patreon dot com slash ross dress Villas on my second tier, but there will not be one here. But then we'll be back the next week in the new year. Ugh, it'll be lovely. It is the twenty fifth Listener phone Call Extravaganza, which I can't believe. That means that I have probably talked to something like one hundred listeners over the past few years. That's pretty incredible, and thank you all for being listeners. And if you want to be on one as always, just send me an email to Ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode and then just you know, give me some bullet points of what your stories would be about. I just don't ever want people to have to write out so many details. You know, you do me a favor enough just by being on here, so I don't need you to take all your time and to do that. So yeah, just like, give me a little idea of what your stories are and hopefully I can have you come on sometime. This one is a great one today, and I also of course have a bonus clip on Patreon this week, which, oh my god. The first guest on today's episode is my friend Gwyneth, who's my real life friend, and she has this story about a creature that would visit her in the night that was connected to an object. And then we also have Emma on the show. We got a Patreon story from Emma about another object that was I don't know if we'd say haunted. It's a Catholic object that had energy attached to it in some way in a positive way. So two kind of haunted object d type stories that you can find on Patreon this week. But without further ado, let's just get into it. Here is the twenty fifth Listener Phone Call Extravaganza and with the show. Oh my god, you guys. I always talk about my dream guests on the show. I always, you know, like to throw out all the celebrities I want on the show, just just to put it out in the universe. But I am joined today by someone that I have wanted to have on the show since before I think it was even released as as a show a few years back. It is my dear friend Gwyneth. Hello.
Speaker 4: Well, hello, I'm so happy to be on your show. I listened to Ghosted all the time, so it's kind of a dream of mine to like actually be a part of it. Well, I love all the spooky, scary story.
Speaker 1: You were cutting my hair because you're an amazing hair what's I never know the right word, hairstylist, I guess would be the right word. Yeah, your hairstylists, makeup artists, an incredible painter, and a couple of years ago, I was like, oh, I'm going to do this podcast where I talked to you about ghost and it just like turns out you have the most incredible ghost stories ever and I ended up telling them one time on the show. So if people might be like, oh, I think I've heard this one before, it's because like early early on in the show, I had you tell me a story, and I wrote it out and I read it. But now we're gonna we're never going to get into it, so let's hear it.
Speaker 4: Well, Okay, So I called my sister because I wanted just to confirm some things with her about growing up in this house. We grew up in this little suburban house that was built in like the early seventies.
Speaker 1: And northern California, and.
Speaker 4: This is up in northern California, north of San Francisco, and growing up in this house was I would say, horrifying. So my sister, you know, there's a lot of spooky things in that house, and I think there's you know, a couple of different things I think that were terrifying, you know, one of which, in the middle of the night, my sister woke up and there was this like this figure that was completely black and she couldn't make out what it was, but it was like, you know, the size of like a little boy, and he reached out and put his hand out, and so my sister took its hands and started it was leading her through the house, running around. And now, granted my house was pretty small at the time, and you kind of have to be careful with where you step in the house because you'll knock a lot of stuff over. And my sister was like running full force around this house being guided by this thing in the middle of the night, and she it takes her to the living room and she's sitting sitting there in the living room, and then she realizes that this thing is she realizes she kind of comes to and realizes that this this thing is not a little boy, it's like a it's a spirit or it's something very disturbing to her because she realizes that there's something not right that's happening. And it's at this time that you know, she comes too and she realizes that she's just sitting in a dark in a living room and there's this thing there with her, and she just starts screaming, and my mom comes running out, you know, and she's like, what are you doing out here in the living room? You know, there's like and she had you know, she was just like she was like, oh, this little boy was taking me through the house and and but she didn't knock anything over, you know, it was just it was just so so terrifying dah, we still don't know, you know, what happened with that, but.
Speaker 1: Well wasn't do you think it was connected to what happened in your attic?
Speaker 4: Well, so, oh yeah, so this is I mean, I think he's see us kind of go hand in hand, you know, where we me and my sister both without telling each other, would hear the loud Oh god, this sounds. It sounds. You know, It's funny when I hear ghost stories and I like believe the people that are saying it, and then when I start telling these stories, I kind of feel silly, but it's like it happened, you know, So.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, and as I recall this story, it is I guess we should say trigger warning. It's like pretty brutal.
Speaker 4: Well, so you know in the middle, well, I started hearing this dragging sound in my room, and it was kind of like you'd start to hear it in the hallway, this kind of like footsteps with like creaking on the boards of the floor. So you'd hear these kind of like creaking of the footsteps going towards the room. And then sometimes, you know, my door would kind of open up a little bit and then I would hear this kind of dragging sound towards me and so I and then what started happening was I started hearing these big, these little pitter patter in the attic of these little feet kind of running across the floor, you know, the attic boards, and I thought, you know, I first thought it was like a cat or like a like a passam or something that I'd gotten up there. And then, you know, one night I started I heard this little pitter patter, and then I heard these loud steps following this pitter potter, like something was being chased up there and the attic, and and then I just started hearing this dragging sound afterwards, like whatever was up there got this thing and was like dragging it. I finally tell my sister, you know, no, my sister tells me that she is hearing, and she when she proceeds to describe exactly what I'm hearing, is this saying that every night. It wasn't every night, it was every once in a while. And the thing with my house was that there was many nights and my mom would always say, oh, it's just a house settling. But I don't know. I've lived in many houses, you know, and I've lived in like Victorian houses, you know, since you know, my childhood, and I've never really like been in a house that settles at night to the point where it sounds like someone's walking or dragging down the hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know, my mom finally confessed that she was because my mom never was you know, my mom grew up you know, religious, and she never wanted to kind of admit that there was maybe something spooky going on. And but she finally she kind of asked us when we were kids, she was like, do you guys ever feel like something's watching you in the house. And that's when we were like, well, we've been trying to tell you this, you know, for years now. And my mom would always say that whenever she was like doing dishes and this, you know, and she would kind of feel like something was there. And when she would look up into like the window, she could see like something like a reflection of someone in the living room behind her.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate that.
Speaker 4: And and she would also hear this these kind of footsteps dragging sound from the hallway coming towards her.
Speaker 1: At that house. I mean, do you want to say what has happened to that house?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean kind of a godsend. Really not really, it's it's horrific. You know, our house was affected by all the wildfires in twenty seventeen. The whole neighborhood burned down completely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: None none of the house has you know, made it, and you know, they since rebuilt and I've come back to visit that house and it's like, I don't know if that fire burned up all those demons in there or what, but it feels completely like a new like no sounds, no, no weird feeling. I sleep in my my childhood room there, and it feels like I'm you know, like it was like cleansed or something. But interesting, you know, it's just the weirdest thing. And I, you know, I always I kind of forgot about it, you know, because when you're when you when you grow up, you kind of just forget about things happened to you as a kid. And so I talked to my sister, you know, and she was just there is another thing that I think I don't remember, but my sister, you know, I think I sometimes I've locked some things out. Yeah, but you know my sister, you know, she did. So one night she was by herself and this was when she was like a teenager and the she was in the living room watching TV and one of the kitchen chairs in the kitchen went sliding across the floor.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so like the movie Poulter guys like, I know, across the floor.
Speaker 4: So, you know, it was just always this kind of it was always this feeling of there's something else in the house that's watching us. And it was always this uneasy feeling of there was something that you can kind of feel or hear something kind of slowly coming towards you in the darkness.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate that.
Speaker 4: And you know those you know, it was whether you know, you could hear these footsteps in the attic, these draggings. It was always this kind of dragging sound. And I don't know, it makes me wonder if there was like a little boy that was trying to like, you know, drag himself towards us for help, or you know, maybe he was contacting my sister. You know, I just don't ever really know what, you know, what happened. And I knew there was no murders in the house. You know, I'd done research on the house. You know, No, there's no deaths in there. But I just never could figure out what it was interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, how old was the house that.
Speaker 4: Was built in the in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, who knows what that land was before that? And especially as you go back into history, a lot of times horrific things are not always documented.
Speaker 4: Well well sure, I mean, yeah, if someone killed a child, I don't think you know, they want to like, you know, I want to remember something. I don't know something happened, right. I also sometimes believe that sometimes you know, maybe even before there was homes there you know something. So I think sometimes with ghosts or when you feel something, I think it's maybe not a ghost, but maybe there was something that so horrific happened that that energy gets kind of burned into that place. So what we're what we're experiencing is not maybe like a ghost, but just like this like horrifying experience that just gets set like a loot. Yeah, I think sometimes we come in contact with that, and that's what I kind of think, you know, that you know, what we experience as kind of just that permanent energy burned in there.
Speaker 1: I think, especially when it's like a routine thing like the attic and the dragging and all that. It seems like that's sort of the belief, is that things can just be kind of played over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it's saying that the experience was so horrific that it just kind of lingers.
Speaker 1: Well, this experience was not horrific, and it will not linger because I will now be hanging up on you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, So I signed an in a voice to you or to to.
Speaker 1: The to the network, to the network. Yeah, I have my people contact.
Speaker 4: You checks in the mail.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, thank you for sharing these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I hope that was, you know, like a spooky enough thing. I mean, I know you guys, you know I've heard the show. I know there's been a lot more spooky spooky, but.
Speaker 1: I think it's terrifying. Thank you all of this.
Speaker 4: I hope you can use some of the footage or some of.
Speaker 1: The you know, some of the recording.
Speaker 4: Recording, Yeah, some of it. Well, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Thanks for doing this. Do you want to shout out any of your services or anything.
Speaker 4: Well, so, my name is Gwyneth Bulaski and you can always find me on Instagram for my painting or haircuts or general fascination with me.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 1: And I recommended all the art, the hair cutting, make up, the fascinations. It's all great. I've been ghosted too, Autumn. Who is in Ohio? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I am so good. I'm ready to hear about some ghosts. What is going on with you? And ghosts tell me everything?
Speaker 2: Heck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So all right, So a few things have happened, and I'll just like start off by saying that I've always believed in ghosts, but I've never considered myself as like someone who's sensitive to that side of things, you know. So, but I have had a couple of experiences in the past couple of years, and I'll start with the one that left.
Speaker 5: Me the most shaken.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 7: So I was nannying for a baby and toddler and their parents would have me come over and do overnights at their house. And their house was a new house on a street with a bunch of really old houses. So I'm not sure I didn't expect to have like a paranormal experience in a new house anyway.
Speaker 5: This is in Cleveland Heights as well.
Speaker 7: So there's this house, there's this historical society and that's where their house is, but it's like a new house, so it's kind of weird. But yes, so I'm nannying doing a week and overnight with these kids, and they have a guest room upstairs, so that's the room that I would sleep in. It's right next to both of the boys' rooms. And I don't know what happened here. I was not expecting this to happen, but I like woke up in the middle of the night and like saw something standing at the end of my bed and and I don't it looked like a person, but it it like didn't have a face, didn't have any defining features. It was really bizarre, and I was like frozen, and I kind of like I knew that there were kids sleeping in the rooms next to me, but I.
Speaker 5: Just, yeah, I lost it.
Speaker 7: I was like, get the out and I like kicked to the end of my bed.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to do. I turned the light on once I had like was not too scared to like.
Speaker 7: Reach next to me and turn the lamp on, and I did not go back to sleep.
Speaker 5: I was like, it's I'm not going back to sleep in this house. This it was. It was horrible.
Speaker 1: Now, hang on a second. So you said you were frozen. Would you consider it like sleep paralysis or no?
Speaker 7: So that's the thing. I used to have sleep paralysis. It happened to me a lot during college, I would say, because my I just I wasn't as healthy as I am during college, Like my sleep schedule was off, and you know, we were partying a lot on the weekends, and so I experienced sleep paralysis a lot during college. I actually haven't had an episode of sleep paralysis like.
Speaker 5: And as long as I can remember, the last time I had it was in college. So this felt was different.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, this felt different too, Like with sleep paralysis, I can't move, but I like I kicked, like.
Speaker 5: I like I was trying to kick the end of my friend.
Speaker 1: So did it occur to you that maybe it could be a human or did you What did you think?
Speaker 7: I it did like it looked like the shape of a human, but I couldn't see, like it wasn't sharp, like it was almost like just like figure of a human and just dark. Oh my gosh, it were a human, it honestly would have been worse, I think.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh god. Okay, So did you continue to stay at that place, so I did.
Speaker 7: So I continued nannying for them, of course, but I did another overnight with them, like in the future, and I slept downstairs on the couch in the living room with the lights on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, tell me more, tell me another one.
Speaker 5: Yeah sure, So let's see.
Speaker 7: Okay, So there is this house that I lived in during college and after college. This is also in Cleveland Heights. It's this old like duplex. It looks like Victorian and I lived there with a couple of roommates and I never really experienced anything in this house. Like my old roommates who were there before new roommates moved in, they always said that they thought it was punted, but I was like, no, it's not like I never got any like negative vibes in that house. Like I said, though, I'm also not someone who considers myself sensitive.
Speaker 5: To the paranormal, like I feel like I'm oblivious to it. But anyway, I.
Speaker 1: It's like you play hard to get, like the ghosts like want they want you to to be on board, and you're like, I don't. I'm not feeling it.
Speaker 7: I'm too scared. So I had a vase of sunflowers across my room. My room was like it was the biggest room in the house. It had bay windows, and I would say there's about like six seven feet from the foot of my bed to the other wall, and then on that wall, like in the corner, I had a shelf where I had the vase full of sunflowers.
Speaker 5: So I woke up.
Speaker 7: To get ready for work the next morning and the vase is shattered at the front of my bed and I was like, what how did that even get over here? I sleep with my bedroom door locked, so I mean, that would have been a mean prank if I were one of my roommates, but I don't think that they would do that. And so I also slept with my air conditioner on and I was like a deep sleeper, so I didn't notice it until the next morning, and my roommate was like, what happened in your room last night?
Speaker 5: Like what was that crash? And I was like, it like.
Speaker 7: My vase like somehow like got across my room and broke at the edge of my bed. And she was like, I can't believe you didn't hear it, Like I heard it downstairs, and I was like, yeah, I guess I slept through it, but that seemed kind of like some there was no way.
Speaker 5: That I could explain it. I don't know, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's wild that you slept through that. I know what else you've slept through?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 1: Have you had because I know you lived in New Orleans? Did you have things happen there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, a few things, So I noticed that. Well I'll start with the goat, like the potential ghost thing, and then with like the more intuitive stuff. So the as far as like paranormal stuff I did. There were like a few nights where okay, so like one night I could have sworn someone was like whispering in my ear and I felt like someone kind of sat down in my bed, which was weird.
Speaker 5: And I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Asleep when I felt someone sitting down in my bed, like I was just like laying down, like just trying to drift off, so that strain and I was like, Okay, I'm just gonna pretend it's not happening.
Speaker 1: Ghosts love that that is like a ghost move where it's like let me just sit on the bed. Like it's just so weird.
Speaker 5: It's so weird. It's like you could sit anywhere else in this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you hold your legs, sit in the corner, like you don't have to sit on my bed, right, like just.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone, please. But so that happened, and then like around that time, I.
Speaker 7: Can't remember if it was that night or like a couple nights later, but it was very It happened like within the vicinity of that event that I had a dream that I was in this like really old house, like original like just like very old.
Speaker 5: Everything is from back in the day.
Speaker 7: And I was there with like some other people and I was I was like really worried and in distress about like other presences in the house. And then one of the ghosts and the dream like came to me and just said, don't worry, I'm just watching over you. I was like, Okay, I don't know if that was just a silly dream.
Speaker 1: Or who knows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was bizarre.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, Well, do you have any other stories you want to share?
Speaker 5: Sure? Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I guess the other thing is that, like I did notice, so this has never been a thing for me in my life until like while I was living in New Orleans, I started having kind of like weird kind of like.
Speaker 5: I know you're you're kind of psychic, right ras.
Speaker 1: I mean not, I don't want to be, but like I think I kind of am.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's where I'm at. I don't know if I am, and I don't want to be. But I feel like I keep having these like little synchronicities where I'm like, Okay, this never used to happen to me, and it keeps happening. There was just one where my friends and I we were planning on hopefully buying tickets to a concert that we didn't know what was happening yet, and I had I had a dream that we were buying tickets to that concert, and the next morning the concert was announced in ticket sale dates were announced, and I was like, Okay, that's kind of strange.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what my problem is. It's like never for me, never like important like things that could change the world or you know, it's just like, oh, I envisioned that this would happen, and it's just like a little like little things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's weird, and it's happened a few times. I can't remember all of the instances.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 7: That Yeah, I don't know what happens for that to start happening in my life, but it happened when I lived in New Orleans, So I don't know if maybe I just became more open or or maybe I did become more sensitive to the other side while I lived there, because I was constantly around all of this history and you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, do you want to hear an EVP? Yes, Okay, it's time for EVP or ev please. Oh my god, I'm excited you're doing this with me. This one, I don't know if you're gonna be able to hear it very well. We're gonna, I mean, but isn't that always the case? This one kind of here when it's on my computer, but we'll we'll, we'll try it out. It's from Southern Utah Ghost Coalition. Sounds very official, and it is at a place called the Gladys House. And tell me if you hear something, Okay, it definitely has like there's like a whistley uh kind of like a like yeah, but okay, so it starts right away with what it's saying, So here we'll do it again.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: It's like it almost sounds like someone's doing like in a exaggerated snoring noise.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a like a Looney Tune snore, Like yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Is so weird.
Speaker 7: Usually when I hear like an EVP on like a TV show or whatever, I'm like, okay, I can hear that, but this is like, this is mysterious to me.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what the whole thing is. The whole thing is like it could be anything. Yeah, I don't know, but okay, here's some options. Okay, is it a hey bitch? Is it be marriage? Is it c errands? Maybe they need to do errands or d very rich? Maybe they wanted to tell you that they're very rich. Okay, here's here we go. We'll play it again.
Speaker 5: Okay, very rich, very rich.
Speaker 1: It is not that, but they believe it's marriage.
Speaker 5: That was my first Yes, I should have gone with that.
Speaker 1: But I love the idea of this ghost being like I am very rich. Oh my god, I just okay. This is not great podcasting because you can't see, but I right outside, I'm in my living room, right outside my window, there's like a building that you like right eye level with my window, and there is a man on the roof and it's like there's like a man directly outside of my window and it just scared me so much because I'm like upstairs, like I'm not on a ground floor. Okay, that really scared me. And that man is very rich. No, they believe it says marriage. And you play it again, Let me play again.
Speaker 5: I hear it. It's like a very whispery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whispery, which like could either be incredibly sexy or terrifying. Well, I guess that's about it, Autumn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thanks for doing this. And if anything ghosty ever happens to you, you know who to call.
Speaker 8: Of course, I got you, there's a ghost in my house.
Speaker 1: I am joined by Emma from Texas. Hello Emma, how.
Speaker 9: Are you hi? I'm doing great?
Speaker 1: How are you so good? I was reading some stories you sent me. Ok, what is this story about your subletting a room in college?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 9: So a little tiny bit of background. I am Catholic, been born and raised in Catholic my whole life, still practicing. And I think I've heard you before or say you were raised Catholic.
Speaker 1: Right, definitely, I'm Okay, I'm not Catholic, Like I don't I'm not a practicing Catholic at all. But like it's once it's in there, it's in.
Speaker 9: There, right, so you know you know a lot about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: Awesome, Okay, so then you probably know that like they're super in tune with all this spiritual stuff and like they do not deny the presence of spirits and ghosts and all that. So I've always been kind of in tune to that, and I've had some positive spiritual ghost the experiences also. But yeah, this one experience from when I was stubletting a room in college was by far the most prominent, and this is actually a negative ghost the experience. So basically, it was the after my freshman year of college. I needed a place to stay for just the summer months because I stayed in the college city to work and between my two leases, I just needed a room. So one of my coworkers sub let me a room in her apartment. So that's significant because I was only in this apartment for like three months total. Right, So one night I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself in sleep.
Speaker 5: Paralysis, which had ever before.
Speaker 9: Yes, I was. I've had it a lot unfortunately, so I knew exactly what was happening, and I knew that there was like literally nothing I could do. I've tried to find myself out of it, like almost every time it's happened, and I've never been able to. So I knew, like, oh my god, here it is again. I just need to go back to sleep. But I heard footsteps outside of my window in my bedroom, and so I was like, what the hell is that. I could open my eyes, but I couldn't move, and I couldn't like turn my head towards the wind to look or anything. But I remembered that I had locked my bedroom window, like I knew it was locked, and I knew that the blinds were shut. So I was like, Okay, this is really creepy, but you know, everything's locked at the apartment's locked, my windows locked, So I'm just going to try and go back to sleep. But then a few minutes later, I heard a knock on the front door of the apartment, and then somebody or something calling out my name literally said like Emma, like repeatedly, and it was super super freaky. But I just kind of chalked it up to it being my brother. It sounded male, which is why I was like, it sounded like a human male voice. It's super weird. And my brother went to the same college as me and lived in the same city, so I figured, like, the only person that could be knocking on my front door asking for me in the middle of the night has to be him. But I'm in sleep prolyssis, so I can't do anything. So I just was like, you know what, if he really needs to get in here, then he'll wake up my roommate, and my roommate will let him in. So I was like, Okay, just go back to sleep. So then I was trying to go back to sleep, my eyes were closed again, and then I just felt like super duper cold in my room. So I opened my eyes again and I saw this floating figure at the end of my bed, and oh my god, I'm getting chilled just thinking about it. It was so scary. I can only assume it was a demon because of how scary and evil it looked. I guess it could have been like a human spirit, but I honestly think it was straight up something demonic. If you want, I can describe it to you, but it's like really creepy. Hello, yeah, okay. So it was super lanky and thin and tall, and his head like gray skin, like like pale gray, sickly looking skin, and it was bald and kind of veiny looking, and it had a face super just like ghastly and ghostly, thin and creepy, and it was wearing like tattered gray clothes, so super duper duper creepy. And as soon as that it saw me recognize it, it went from like at the end of my bed to floating parallel to my body right above my face. No yees.
Speaker 1: So it's like, hang on a minute, if this is a demon, where does a demon get clothes from?
Speaker 9: I have no idea, So I guess it maybe isn't. I don't know. I don't know what a demon looks like.
Speaker 1: I was just well, I don't know either. I'm just I'm just like curious, like, do do demons? Is there like a demon place where they get like? I don't know. I don't hear I don't hear much demons wearing clothes stories, But hey, maybe I'm here to hear new stuff all the time. I love it.
Speaker 9: May maybe you know, it could have been a spirit. I have no idea, but all I know is that it was evil. It was like not nice and not there to be friendly and funny or whatever. So it's just mean. So yeah, it flew right above my face, and so I obviously started freaking out. And like I said, I'm Catholic. So the first thing that I started to do was scream in my head, because again, sleep process, they can't talk. But I started screaming in my head Jesus helped me, Jesus help me, Jesus help me, over and over and over again. And I was obviously panicking. And when it saw me panicking, it laughed at me like it's exactly what it wanted to do, was make me panic like that. And so I was like, Okay, this is obviously not working, so I need to do something different. So I decided to start saying a bunch of Hail Mary's over and over again. And I chose that because I knew I needed like something super structured and strong to just like punch it in the gut and get it out of there, you know. And I knew I had said the Hail Mary prayer so many times, being captl like and saying the rosary and whatnot, that I didn't need to think about it. I could just recite it over and over and over again really confidently, and so I did, and sure enough, after like reciting it three times, it went away completely. And then I was still in sleep prouss.
Speaker 5: So I just went to sleep.
Speaker 9: But I think like a couple hours later I was able to wake up, you know, later in the morning and kind of shake it off and then sleep until I actually wanted to wake up. So then the next morning I called my mom and I told her all about it, and I was like freaking out, and she goes, Okay, that sounds really real, and I was like, no, it was real. I saw it, and she said, well you should I would talk to a priest about it asap. So I contacted one of our family friends whos a priest and called him, told him exactly what happened. And he was like, yeah, sounds like it was definitely an evil spirit or demon.
Speaker 3: Or something, and.
Speaker 2: No idea.
Speaker 9: He had no idea why it was in my apartment, but he said that I did exactly what I should do, like say, a Hail Mary over and over again was the perfect thing to do, and obviously it orgs because he went away.
Speaker 5: So he said, if it ever.
Speaker 9: Happens again, just do that. I think you'll be okay. Hopefully it's the one and done, but if it happens again, do the exact same thing. And then if it does happen again, I'll come and bless the apartment, just to kind of give it like a once over in case it's the apartment that's you know why that happen. So I just kept going, oh, sorry, this is another really creepy punt. The morning after that happened, my roommate woke up and I was sitting in our little living room and she said, hey, are you okay? And I was like, uh, yeah, I'm fine. Why what's up? And she said, well, I woke up last night at like three in the morning out of nowhere, and I felt a really evil presence in your room. And I was like, shut up, you dish, and she said yes, but like, what the hell happened? And I told her what happened and she was immediately freaked out and she was like, oh my god, that was real. I felt it. That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: So wait, So that roommate did she she lived there and you were just subletting that room.
Speaker 9: Yes, so there's multiple rooms in it was like a four bedroom apartment. And okay, so she had like two other roommates that I didn't know they were there too, But she was my coworker. I knew her the best, and our rooms were right next to each other, like we shared a wall. So I guess when she woke up in the middle and she was right next to it also, and so she could feel it and she was not happy. She was like, yeah, that was evil. That was something super like not not good.
Speaker 1: Had she had those experiences or did you know of anything like that happening there?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I asked her, or like, has anybody messed around with a Wiji board here? Or you know, like is did anybody invite something in here? And she said she had no idea because she had only lived there just for that year and she had never experienced it. So I don't know if it was like the apartment itself or maybe it's just my room.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: But then a baby, Yeah, okay, I'm on edge over here. I'm like, wait a minute, what was that?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 9: My son is sleeping in my in his little lap.
Speaker 4: On me.
Speaker 9: Oh, make a little squeak.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 9: So anyways, yeah, it happened again. So since it happened twice, I really think like somebody must have had some sort of something happened in that room, because nobody else had any other experiences in the apartment, just me in that room. So and I didn't know the people that owned the room before me, and so if they had any experiences like I wouldn't know, and they didn't tell my other roommates, so who knows. But yeah, so a couple of weeks later it happened again. Same thing. I woke up in sleep preuss is out of nowhere, but instead of all that build up with like the footsteps outside of my bedroom window and then the knocking on my front door, this figure was just in my room as soon as I woke up. But this time it looked different and instead of just like floating at the end of my bed, it was pacing around my bed, like constantly pacing.
Speaker 1: It was like fast or slow. I don't know what's worse.
Speaker 9: Slow, creepy creepily slow, like very slowly. And this one was dressed differently. It had super long, greasy black hair, and it was wearing like a super oversized black trench coat.
Speaker 1: Ew wow.
Speaker 9: So again, some sort of evil spirit could have been a person, could have been a demon. I have no idea, but I obviously knew it wasn't good and it was making me feel like super scared and creeped out. So I did the same thing. I started saying a bunch of hail Mary's. But I think it expected me to do that because it took a lot more to get this one to leave, Like whereas the first one I only had to say like three or four, with this one, I had to say like seven to ten before it would go away, and then it finally did.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, did you call the priest?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just called him right back and he was like, okay, so this is obviously possibly a recurring thing, probably has to do with something that happened in your apartment or your bedroom. So he came and he blessed both, like he blessed my room in just the whole apartment, and my roommate was super freaked out. She didn't wake up in the middle of the night for that one, but just with the first one, she was so freaked out that I gave her a rosary and she's loft with it under her pillow for like the remainder of her time in that apartment. But then, yeah, I was only there for three months, so it's not like this happened over years. It was like within weeks of each other. But after he blessed it, nothing ever happened again. And then I moved out and I haven't had another experience like that, so one can only assume it was the room at least.
Speaker 7: Crazy.
Speaker 1: That is so creepy. I want to know, like what these things are, I mean, are they demons? Are they like? What reason would they have for being in? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 9: I have no idea. This might be a super like religious heavy answer, but my priests friend did mention that like they like to pray, like if it was truly a demon, the reason it could have picked me in my room or whatever is they like to prey on those who like are religious, you know, to kind of test the water and just freak you out. I guess, And since I am practicing and really involved with my faith, I guess maybe they just chose to pick on me.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: That's the only kind of like insight I got other than maybe my room was just haunted.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know because that but also like the prayers get rid of them, so it's like, what are they hoping to achieve here?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe well, I don't know, maybe to like catch me in a week moment where I don't turn to praying. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I can't get over the trench coat I hate.
Speaker 9: I know it was discussed so creepy, and the fact that the hair was greasy, like it was so gross, very very very creepy.
Speaker 1: Hello Kyle in Ontario. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. How about you?
Speaker 1: So good? Welcome back.
Speaker 6: I know it's it's always good to be back. I can't say no for an invitation for a listener episode.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you were the last time your aunt was I looked it up. It was in February and you have got stories and you were talking about your parents haunted house and I feel like you're when these people goos are obsessed with so what's been happening? What what else is going on in that world?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, well, thank you for saying got are obsessed with me? I will take that compliment. It's a good it's a good badge to where I guess since the last time we've talked, I've I've moved back to where I used to grow up in and that's about an hour east of Toronto. So I ended up slanging a job in working with people with disabilities at a group home. So there's houses all over the area, and I took an overnight contract because it's one of those jobs where you need to kind of get your foot in the door and get seniority. So I was like, well, I don't really want to do overnights, but I guess I'll do them. So I took that contract and pretty much right out of the gate, I got to this one house where I was doing the contract at and when you're there alone doing overnights, it's kind of already crappy in the first place. But this is just like the witch an hour sometimes, so like a as I started these shifts, it just felt like something was like different in the air. As soon as like the eleven o'clock person left and it was just me and the guys living in the house went to bed, like weird stuff started happening, and yeah, I really don't know what to think of it, because a part of me wants to be like, oh, it's just ghosts, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: So anyways, it all started.
Speaker 1: Wait, I love how the first thing you go to is that it's ghosts. I mean, you're my kind of person, I know, like right, like.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be ghosts, and it very well could be. But who knows, the world is strange, right, but it was. It just started with the typical sounds, right, So, like especially downstairs. Nobody lives downstairs, but I would always be hearing footsteps. Downstairs is just where we have food storage and we have laundry room, and I would hear kind of walking and shuffling and things kind of moving around in the kind of the laundry room, and that spooked me. But I just was like, well, I have to be here for this job, so I kind of can't leave. And then there was one time I remember I was sitting on the couch. It was probably like three thirties. Of course, it's like you know the time where all these things happen. And as everyone says, and.
Speaker 2: I have a computer.
Speaker 6: There's a computer kind of about six feet no, maybe a little more than that, but not too far off from the couch where I was sitting, and it's just like a desktop with like an office kind of set up, and I'm just like watching TV and I started hearing like like a clicking of like two keys being like pressed down kind of pretty quickly. I jumped up quite quickly, and I kind of moved over and I was like, what was that? And I don't know how to explain that, right, because it's just again, it's just me. There's no one else. Everyone else is in bed. And to kind of add more substance to the story, everyone that is in that house isn't able to kind of walk on their road.
Speaker 2: They all need assistance.
Speaker 6: There was no way that someone could have like snuck up kind of quickly, you know, hit the keys and ran away, Like I heard no footsteps or anything. It's just he's he's kind of going off. So that was kind of unexplainable and freaky.
Speaker 1: Are you still staying at this place? Or what's going on with them.
Speaker 2: At this house? At this house?
Speaker 6: No, So after that house, we can kind of move and do different shifts at other houses too. But I took a permanent contract at another house, and there was one thing that happened at another house too. I was working at another house and I'm again alone. The two ladies that sorry work there lived there. They went to bed, so I'm just, you know, doing some cleaning and I sat down for a minute and I had to go up to get something in the kitchen and kind of there's a hallway attached the kitchen to the door, and there's a garbage can there, and it's one of those garbage cans we have to push down forcefully.
Speaker 2: With your foot to get it open.
Speaker 6: And I was probably about three feet from it, had my back turned to it, and was going towards the fridge, and all of a sudden, I heard that kind of like clang as it kind of the lid of the garbage can flew up, and I kind of turned quickly and I watched it not going up, but kind of falling back down, as if like you took your foot off of it.
Speaker 2: What I was like, Yeah, and the thing is right. I've asked some coworkers and I'm like, this can't just be me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, either I'm going like crazy and this isn't actually happening. I'm like I have to like talk to some coworkers and see, right, if they've had similar experiences, and some coworkers at that house where I just mentioned with the ghostly garbage can or whatever you want to call it, one of the co workers that, yeah, she's had similar things.
Speaker 2: She's heard weird noises.
Speaker 6: And maybe it makes sense, right because these are also houses where people have kind of spent their last days that we've had multiple houses, and the house that I took the overnight contract at where I heard all the weird footsteps and the keys clicking, two people died there, and I've also heard stories of one of the people that live there kind of still lingering around.
Speaker 2: A few people think so, I mean, that's entirely possible.
Speaker 6: And you know what, I like to think that's the case, right, that maybe these people are still kind of hanging around still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're using the trash. They're not you know, they're not being messive. It's not little.
Speaker 6: They're not going to they're not going to make me clean up any extra mess and I already have to. And the and the funniest thing is yesterday and I have to mention this too, because this is perfect. We can add a little more to uh when I'm talking about. I was at my new house where im at. So this is a whole new other house. This is number three where weird.
Speaker 2: Things have happened. It was me and a co worker. We're just hanging out.
Speaker 6: You know, some days are quite quiet once we get everyone situated for the day and in the wheelchairs, and we're just hanging out and we're watching Christmas movies, you know, the Hallmark Christmas Channel movies, the fantastic quality ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, the great stories that they tell.
Speaker 6: And we're just hanging out and one one of the one of the bedrooms is down like a long hallway and it's off to its own that's on the right.
Speaker 2: And the gentleman that lives there in that bedroom, he's very slow moving. He needs assistance, and he has a wheelchair.
Speaker 6: But we take the little kind of like a chat attachments for the wheelchairs off because he doesn't like having them, and we put them on a chair, just like a wooden chair in the corner of his room that's kind of about five feet directly across from.
Speaker 2: His his bed that goes into the wall. So we're sitting there.
Speaker 6: It's it's quiet, or watching the homework movie kind of bored out of my mind and just talking to someone else to tune up the movie, and we just hear a big crash is a something that hit the ground and kind of like skid it off like hardwood. And my cocher's like, what was that? And we instantly think like, right, oh, someone fell, something happened. So you you rush on over to what's where the noise came from, and somehow one of the legs, which is like it's a pretty decent size, somehow made its way from the corner the chair in the corner of his room and kind of I guess skidded or flew five feet across and kind of got like halfway under his bed and he was still in his bed, and I was and my coworkers like, well, there's no way that he would have gotten up because he's too slow and he needs assistance and he doesn't have the strength because he's older to be able.
Speaker 2: To move something like that. So he's like, what's just happened?
Speaker 6: Is it a poltergeist? That's what the my coaker is joking about. And I was like, I don't know, but I don't know how to explain that either. It's just these little things right, Like, it's not like anything overly crazy. I'm not having like phantom blood stains or whatever else is going on, but consistently like these little just things are happening, and I don't necessarily know how to explain it right, and I don't know it's it's fun though.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, I mean, good for you for finding the fun not being terrified by stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not the right right word, but you know, it could be worse.
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm not full on being possessed or I don't got some crazy to change in Ligan's going on, So I'll count my blessings there and hope it doesn't get worse, right, Who.
Speaker 1: Knows what's been going on at your parents' house?
Speaker 2: Oh god, my parents?
Speaker 6: Actually, not too long ago, I saw the same kind of apparition of a woman that we spoke about last episode, and there she was again, as always. I'm not surprised that I saw her again, But I was walking upstairs from the basement, and the basement stents are pretty steep, and there's a hallway that goes directly kind of across from it. So if you walk by, like a person is in frame and they'll be kind of in your eye line for a couple of seconds, and then they'll move on. I started walking upstairs, and the apparition again of kind of a darker female figure, kind of very dark, not really able to miss, kind of showcase a lot of features quickly just kind of walked across the doorframe of the top of the stairs and just kept on walking, and that kind of copy on guard for a second, and I was like, Ah, it's Tara or whoever we think it is again.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she's hanging out with appearance.
Speaker 6: She's hanging out as always. I don't think at this point she's ever gonna leave, even if my parents sell the house. I think she's gonna come along with it. You think, Ah, you know, I think so.
Speaker 2: I mentioned in the.
Speaker 6: Last episode that I think this spirit or spirits, because I've seen both the the apparition of.
Speaker 2: A girl and a woman.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna I think they're connected to the land or the house or whatever. So I don't necessarily think they're attached to me per se. I think it's more the actual house. And I loved I loved your conclusion. Last time we said was possibly maybe like this it's a single spirit and they kind of take form into what they need to to kind of show themselves as either like a young girl or woman. And I've really thought about that recently and I'm like, I think that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It could be I mean, who knows, but yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 6: Well, we have to keep her our minds open, you know, if we believe in these sort of things that we don't really have fully explanations on what.
Speaker 2: Could be out there, So it's entirely possible.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other stories you want to share?
Speaker 6: Oh God, I mean I have a sleep paralysis one. But I never know how I feel about sleep analysis. It's a part of me, right, Like some people think it's more paranormal. Other people think it's.
Speaker 2: More kind of in your head. But I have kind of a two quick creepy ones if you want to hear them.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's a fine line. I think it could be both. I think that right. I think that it's just you know, you're very vulnerable and your guard is down, and so I think it can open up the possibility of the other side or whatever. But I also think that, you know, there are scientific explanations to it. I think that it's something that can just happen, but I don't. I don't know, but let's hear it. I'll be the judge.
Speaker 2: I'm a scientist, raz is judging me. You hear it here? Yeah.
Speaker 6: So one of them happened about like a year ago, and I'm prone to nightmares, so I've had them since I was a kid. They can be quite intense, quite scary, kind of the ones where I don't know if you've ever had them, the type of dream where you think you wake up and you're convinced for like a second that you're awake, but then you almost kind of notice something. It's slightly different in your vision or like the feeling, and you're like, wait, this is a little off. Have you ever had those kind of dreams or nightmares.
Speaker 1: I can't say that I have, but I can imagine what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Right, it's kind of like, wait, am I awake? And then it's like, wait, something's off, something doesn't feel right. So anyways, I have those types of dreams a lot. So this one is where I thought I woke up and I was like looking around my room and the first thing for splits kind of thought, Oh, I'm awake. You know it must be morning because it's probably getting around there. They always seem to happen early morning. But then I noticed kind of the hue of my room was kind of like this, like off, kind of washed out red, So that kind of gave me away. I'm like, wait, this isn't this isn't real.
Speaker 2: This is definitely a dream or is it a dream?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Because you said the possibility of maybe it's opening up into like a different realm of our mind or who knows, But it just felt different.
Speaker 2: It was strange, and.
Speaker 6: I got that you know that I'm pending doom feeling where you just feel like something is going to happen, but you don't necessarily have an explanation what it is. It's that pit in your stomach, that growing like anxiety that just kind of.
Speaker 2: Boils up inside of you. I had that, and.
Speaker 6: I it's so creepy to even talk about, because these dreams are so intense to me that I wake up screaming most of the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not fun.
Speaker 6: I don't wish them upon anybody, and I'm sorry to anyone who listens that has these.
Speaker 2: Type of uh terrors, dreams, whatever you call. They suck.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I all of a sudden kind of felt like I had to look up and there was this like humanoid dark.
Speaker 2: Figure that was like attached itself to the wall, as if like it.
Speaker 6: Was stuck in forming out of the wall, and it was like forming long arms, and it had like a head and the torst that was sort of visible.
Speaker 2: The lower halfs kind of like.
Speaker 6: Melt like melted kind of into the wall, and it was kind of like almost directly above me. And I felt like I wanted to move, and I felt like I wanted to run, but I couldn't. And I felt like at that point, once I had my eyes fixated on this kind of figure, I couldn't get them to move away.
Speaker 2: Like I didn't want to look at them. I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't, and it just felt like it was going to consume me. And I woke up and I screamed.
Speaker 6: When I wake up, it's such an intense like panic, and sometimes I get up and I feel like I have to move, so like I got up and I quickly made my way into my bathroom, and for some reason, once I got in my bathroom, I felt like I wasn't really like fully awake. It's honestly, I was as like the weirdest feeling like I don't know how to describe it. It just even though like I thought I was awake, everything in my house or whatever didn't feel one hundred percent like normal. And I felt like there was something else in the bathroom, And I kid you not, I felt like I had to kind of again look up kind of to the right of me.
Speaker 2: There's my shower.
Speaker 6: It's pretty close by, and the walls are quite high. In the bathroom that I was in. This is my apartment before I moved back down here, And once again there was this black like the blackest black I've ever seen, humanoid kind of like figure pull it like at the top corner, all kind of crunched up, kind of like holding itself with its arms and it's legs like hanging kind of down and like looking at me. And then all of a sudden, I saw like white eyes and they were so piercing that once again I just remember kind of like freaking out, and then I don't really remember too much after that. I know I went back to my bedroom and was kind of panicking and I sat down and laid in my bed, but kind of the rest of it is fuzzy.
Speaker 2: And then after that, I just kind of remember waking up again just in.
Speaker 6: The morning and it was light out, and like I had, like I knew that's what happened prior, but everything once again felt different. It felt like something shifted, and I just my mind felt more clear once I kind of woke up once again.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, don't but did you actually wake up or were you dreaming that you woke up when you went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: See, I don't. I swear I did, like I must have, But once again, it just felt so different and.
Speaker 6: Was I hallucinating that in the bathroom maybe, But as as I said, everything just still didn't feel entirely normal, Like I swear I woke up, but me as soon as I got into that bathroom again, just something was off right. I don't know how to explain it, and it sounds probably strange to hear on your end, but yeah, I really don't know, but it was.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it could Why wouldn't that like it could be something like that that could absolutely be like a real experience with some kind of creepy creature or it could just be a dream. But yeah, it could be. I think a lot of people. I mean, I I don't know a ton about like dream analysis and all that kind of thing. I mean, but I'm sure there's people that would say that that was like a legit experience with some kind of creature.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope it's that.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know, like creature following me around someone. Actually, when I told them that story, They're like, there's something following you, Like, you better be careful.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't. I don't want that. Please don't say that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just tell myself it's a it's my my issues with nightmares and night terrors and not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You never know, Yeah, yeah, yeah right, I guess we're gonna believe that it is.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Gwyneth, Autumn, Emma, and Kyle and Hey, you could be one of those listeners too. Just email ghosted by ros at gmail dot com with the subject line listener episode and if you want to hear a little extra. I'm obsessed with the clips that we have this week on Patreon Patreon dot com, Slash roz DRez falise on my second tier, same place where you could find a full length episode next week of the podcast, there will not be one here. I hope you have such a lovely If you celebrate Christmas, you have a great one. I'll be at the Hollywood Improv Lab on the eighth of January. If you want to come see me, go to improv dot com slash Hollywood. You'll find it the eighth January. It'd be so fun. Not talking about ghosts, just so you're warned, but I will be just doing comedy with friends. If you want to get a holiday cameo from me, I'll say things to your friend or to your loved one on a video and I'll look pretty and it's a great Christmas gift, which we don't have much time left, but if you want to do it, I'll do it for you. So go to cameo and look for rozdres Fales. I'm on Instagram at roz Hernandez. You know the Facebook group Ghosted by rozdres Fales. Please subscribe to the show rate at five stars on Apple Podcasts. I will talk to you in the new year. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 3: Came back, Star bands off There, a podcast, a podcast network.
Speaker 4: Mm hm