Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Tubile Show, It's time for to catch a cheater. And Rachel is on the phone today and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years might be messing around. So in a second, we'll see if we can catch him. But first, Rachel, sorry you're going through this. What's up? Why do you think Dylan might be cheating on you?
Speaker 3: He's just been acting suspicious lately, Like he's not the kind of guy to be really.
Speaker 1: Secretive, but you know, he's been.
Speaker 4: Out partying with coworkers later and later and then I'll come home and not really get into the details of it. But he's taking his phone everywhere, like including to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: M oh okay, Yeah, just feels more secretive than ever.
Speaker 5: Have you asked him about it? Like you've just been like, is everything cool, babe?
Speaker 4: Like ah, and he's just like, yeah, no, I'm just meeting up with the guys.
Speaker 5: Is it normal for him to hang out with his coworkers after work like that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, And like he's more stressed than ever. And I just I feel like something's up. I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 5: So are his coworkers guys or they're also women there too.
Speaker 1: They're women there too.
Speaker 5: Do you know any of them? I don't, Okay, So is he just saying that he's going, like right when work is done and they're just going to do their little thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm trying to be cool about it myself, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just it feels off, Well.
Speaker 5: It's weird when it's all the time. So how does he act when he gets home? Do you guys live together?
Speaker 1: Yes? And it just like he used to be very bubbly and warm.
Speaker 4: I mean that's like actually how we met was at a concert and he was just really conversational and easy.
Speaker 1: To talk to. And I just I feel like that side of him is kind.
Speaker 5: Of gone, so just with you or in general.
Speaker 1: Well, when we're around each other, but.
Speaker 2: So do you see that side of him come out with other people, like when he's around other people.
Speaker 4: To be honest, we really haven't like hung out with coworkers or he hasn't come with me and anything.
Speaker 5: Lately, so you're living separate lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of feels that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there any anything else that has gone on that you think might be weird?
Speaker 1: No? I just it's it's different behavior.
Speaker 4: So I'm hoping that that's that's what it is, That it's just you know, maybe work getting to him or something.
Speaker 2: And have you talked to him about how you're feeling at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean every time I ask him about like work and how it's going or hanging out with the guys, he's just he's kind of quick about it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really get into the details.
Speaker 7: So does he touch you, like when he comes home? Does he try to like cuttle up and be like sorry, babe?
Speaker 1: Or is it just cold it's been kind of cold?
Speaker 5: Actually, Yeah, all this seems really uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Have you tried to, like, I'm not gonna say, touch him.
Speaker 1: That sounds weird. No, I know what you mean, though, like you try to like change things up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought about it, but again, he just like comes home, he goes to the bathroom, He basically goes to Betty falls asleep.
Speaker 2: So okay, so he's kind of disinterested just in general.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it hasn't really felt like it would be a good time, So.
Speaker 5: I just I just want to know there's somebody else, right, Yeah, he told us what a grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a Rewards Card member with so play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, cool, all right, play a song, come back, get your to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only.
Speaker 2: On the Tuble show. Rand the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us, Rachel is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Dylan might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store, that he's a Rewards card member, and say that every single month, we choose one Awards member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to Rachel or to somebody else. Before we do that, though, Rachel, why don't you catch us up on your situation again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So, my guy and I Dylan, we've been dating for two years, met at a music prostival live together, and lately he's just nacting kind.
Speaker 4: Of off a lot of late nights at work or hanging out with coworkers, and some of his personality feels gone.
Speaker 1: So I'm just trying to see what's up.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Dylan.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, this is him.
Speaker 2: Hi, Dylan, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for your business. You're actually this month's big winter Congratulations. Thank you for shopping with us?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Who are you going to send them to?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: So send? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you haven't seen. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member completely random, to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate. Send a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah that went on shore where you just like write a card or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just get some information from you. Like I said, I can do it right now if you know who you want to do it so send them to you right now, or I can call you back whenever you have time.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Sure, no, that's fine, you do now.
Speaker 2: Now, great? Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: All I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then we'll get what's on a card if you want one, and then we'll get the address and we should be good to get all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can you send them just to Emily?
Speaker 2: Okay, Emily? And do you want to put anything on a card to Emily?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, you could put but thanks for being my partner in crime.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being my partner in rhyme. That's cute. Yes, I can do that. Thanks for being my partner in crime, Emily. You know who might actually have questions about that part right there? Uh I'm sorry, Yeah, your girlfriend Rachel might have some questions about that part right there. This is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around you, see, they send flowers to and your girlfriend Rachel is actually on the phone listening probably some questions.
Speaker 1: Dylan like Emily, are like, are you serious? Who the Emily?
Speaker 6: Oh, Rachel, are you serious right now?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yes? What are you cheaning on me? What's going on?
Speaker 6: I'm really not I'm not interested in talking about this with what radio DJs? Are you kidding me right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: You can't just call me like a normal You can't just call them, call me like a normal human.
Speaker 5: Who's Emily?
Speaker 6: Who is Rachel? Exactly? What?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: What your girlfriend?
Speaker 6: I don't even know who you are right now? You've got me on the radio, okay, Dylan?
Speaker 1: Who is Emily? And like, just why can't you answer the question? Just answer the question?
Speaker 6: I mean, what was the what was the question?
Speaker 1: Who is Emily?
Speaker 5: Just as.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have a lot of questions. I mean, why don't you know? I don't know? What doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: Are you not concerned that your girlfriend on her and you leave your partner in crime?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know I'm not concerned. I'm not. No, I'm concerned about you. But you're probably gonna feel like, oh my god, so you should probably just back off.
Speaker 1: Why all right?
Speaker 6: She's my project? Manager, Rachel, I told you work has been stressful and we're planning a big launch, and she's been helping me stay on tracked.
Speaker 3: Like, why are you even sending her flowers?
Speaker 6: She's been working over time to make sure everything goes smoothly, and it's a gesture of appreciation, Rachel, have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 7: Why are you talking to your girlfriend like that? She's the one that feels like you've been shady and somewhere else and cheating on her, And instead of hearing her out and trying to make her feel better, you're talking down to her while you're sending flowers to your boss, which could be an HR violation if there's nothing going on there, I don't understand.
Speaker 6: I don't think a radio show was the place to figure it out on this link.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's your opinion, but we're here now, So what are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Do about it?
Speaker 6: I honestly, I think I'm gonna have to probably break up with Rachel, because who wow, they're partner in this position. It's crazy, Rachel.
Speaker 5: This is a good thing, and I still don't believe he's not cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm speaks.
Speaker 4: I don't know who Dylan is you don't even sound like yourself right now?
Speaker 6: Well what do you what are you saying? Of course, I'm I'm honestly I would have been I probably should have just cheat. I probably should just cheating because I'm getting in trouble for standing up for myself anyway, Like you don't, you don't trust.
Speaker 1: Me, You're not You're not helping, You're not helping.
Speaker 6: You know what. Actually, I'm just gonna help you out, and I'm gonna go and get my stuff out of the house. So come back in a couple of hours and we'll have to see me again.
Speaker 1: Okay, five? Then fine?
Speaker 2: Wow, Rachel, he just wow, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like you're gonna be better off no matter what. Even if he didn't cheat. That didn't sound cool at all.
Speaker 5: No, my gosh, no question about that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well well thanks, guys, that's definitely.
Speaker 5: Not I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I'm sure I'm going to be sad about this, but like that was so weird. So I just I think right now, the stab of going home to an empty house sounds really good, right now?
Speaker 2: Good luck? All right, Well, thanks, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater