Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy.
Speaker 2: Speculation and advice. Now along with the guys from leagues dot com. Here's your host, Paul.
Speaker 1: It's the semi finals and we are semi ready to get you the hardware next week. You gotta get through this week. We're here to help. I'm Paul Charchy and my co host today Scott Fish and Thorneistrom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Straight, I think or is it for straight now with you two? Something like that? They caused the dream team, that is what they call us. Yeah, so here it is the playoffs. These have been the most important games of the year and it's you two. Yes, that's right, that's why we're here. We've been called in especially well done. We're gonna well, we'll find.
Speaker 3: Out if it's called in. Like doing a free kick, like a free kick.
Speaker 2: That was incredible, Vine, that was God. I love Jim Harbaugh love that.
Speaker 3: I also love that the last team to do it was also the Chargers in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: How could it have been this long? How can it have been so what is that fifty plus years? Roughly fifty years since that has come up? Where there's been a penalty on a punt with no time left. You'd think that that would come up fairly often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do think that, But all the score Agami's with the scores that have never been happened before, and it seems like there's a couple each year, and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, h and it's such a specific scenario because you have to do it right after a fair catcher where the ball is spotted after a penalty eight following a fair catch, and so you're gonna have to do the thing on a first down, yeah, right, Like so it's yeah, it's very unique circumstance. Harboss said after that that he had been waiting all season to do this. I was so charmed by that quote. Yes, this guy has been fixated on doing this thing that has not been in fifty years in the NFL. This is first year back in the league, Like this is what he wanted to do.
Speaker 3: The quote on the other side, I didn't believe where Sean Payton says they prepare for that every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you know what they don't know?
Speaker 3: Shut shot Peyton proving like his reputation about what you know, he's not the most honest.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'll take things that never happened for a thousand Alex, oh kidding.
Speaker 1: What is going to happen in this show is we're gonna break down every game Fantasy Football weekly style, with letter grades on all the players. Will continue to give you take a chance of me players because there are injuries, there's dfs, there's a lot of reasons that you might want to find unearthed, some some sleepers. We'll answer three tough questions and this is very exciting. People have been asking for this for years. We have playoff guillotine leagues.
Speaker 2: Oh oh baby, man, I've been waiting to talk about this for a long time.
Speaker 1: It's been in the works for weeks and we're finally ready to do it. We're gonna have two different formats. I'm just gonna touch on it briefly and we get right into the heart of our matchups. One format is pretty much standard Guillotine league, but with smaller a smaller number of teams of course, because we've only got four rounds of the playoffs, so there are five teams. One will be left standing at the end, and it's a lot like standard Guillotine except no bench players, just eight starters. Who score points every week, but teams still get chopped. You can still go to the waiver wire. You can bid on players.
Speaker 3: All of that love it.
Speaker 1: Second format is for teams that want to have a If you want to play for a lot of prizes, this is the way to go.
Speaker 2: It's called the Championship Chopionship.
Speaker 1: It's great play in leagues from twenty five to five hundred, and you get to just pick your favorite players and then every week the bottom twenty five percent get chopped. Of twenty five percent, the low was scoring twenty five percent of teams get chopped. You're just trying to avoid getting chopped every week, survive to the end, and perhaps even win your league. We'll talk a little bit more about it later in the show and in future shows.
Speaker 4: Charge, you didn't want to say this, but this was rolled out because I encourage him to do this for my coworkers who are in the graveyard of our get right. The executioner has visited them all and Dwayne and Friedman, He's coming for you next.
Speaker 3: I'm in the Celebrity Guillotine League where Charge is still alive too.
Speaker 2: I am still alive. I am I want to make it to the end of that one. That one's got some real cash.
Speaker 3: It really does.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, let's do. Let's jump into the matchups. Giants taking on the Falcons. For the Giants, they're going back to Drew Lock. Are not a lot of starters that we care about. We care about Molik Neighbors, we care about Tyron Tray maybe, Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't get there on Drew Locke for a starting grade. It's the seventh easiest QB matchup against the Falcons team allowing a ton of QB, the most QBA scores and a good amount of rushing and Drew Locke had fifty plus yards each of the last two weeks, got a rushing score in that. I just I just can't do it. I can't do it in your semi fioffs, right, Yeah, Wandel Robinson's the same. It's a it's a good slot matchup, but I can't get there in your fantasy playoffs, Milik Neighbors. I'm still giving the A grade too though.
Speaker 2: Wow eight grad with Drew Lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he gets Ajterrell in shadow coverage. And here's what Ajterrell has done recently. Carl Carl Carl Pickens, Yeah, that's an old timer. Pickens had six for eighty five, DeVonta Smith six for sixty nine, Mike Evans five for sixty two and two scores, Johnson six for seventy eight and a score dk metcalf four for ninety nine in the score, Lamb eight for forty seven and seven for seventy eight. They've all done well.
Speaker 2: Why are the Falcons using him as their shadow guy?
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 2: Charle's not good enough to.
Speaker 3: Shore Justin Jefferson seven for one thirty two and it's a couple scores, right, Yeah, so he doesn't align in the slot at all. He'll stay on neighbors forty percent target share four times this year for neighbors, he's just getting hyper hyper targeted. So in the fourth easiest spot for wide receivers a grade on Molik neighbors. Let's run over to the running game, as you kind of alluded to him keeping Devin Singletary on the bench, but last week he got a lot more work as Tyrone Tracy deals with that angle inentry that led to him splitting touches nearly evenly, routes nearly evenly, targets everything and Singletary was a little bit more of a more effective Yeah with Tracy with that ankle entry, but he's now another week removed. I know, the limited practices base another week removed, so I think he starts to tweak back up and get more touches. Just two backs of top seventy five rushing yards against this Atlanta team Barkley and Chuba Hubbard, who had a ton of carries. I'm not sure that Tyrones get that kind of volume, but I do think it's gonna tick up to the point I'm gonna give him a C grade here Over on the other side, I know you want me to give a starting grade to Michael Pennix Junior, probably, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not tipping my hand because this topic may come up later in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Giants allowed two hundred and ninety yards and five scores to Lamarl Jackson last week, but that's Lamar Jackson. He's an MVP candidate prior to that. Since Week three, they've only allowed one multi score game. In those eight quarterbacks average two hundred and fourteen yards, So it's not really a good spot for Michael Pennix. I do have C grades on Drake London and Darnell Mooney, though London remains pretty safe with that five straight games of fifty plus yards usually gets five plus catches as well. He's safe in that low low save floor. Gets a Dori Jackson, which is the toughest matchup of the cornerback matchups. PFF grades him, ranks him seventeenth among quarterbacks, just a fifty four rating against just one score allowed. But I'm still gonna give London to see here, gonna give the counterpoint counter parts Darnell Mooney the C grade. Thought about a bench, but really, Penix's strong arm might be well suited for Mooney. So if he can get a big game. I know he's had several duds recently, but we saw a few big plays against the Vikings. If Penix's arm can do that here, I think he can get to a C grade.
Speaker 1: I see it the exact same way I raised Rate when when the news came out the Cousins was out and Penix was in. Actually I raised Mooney a bunch, Yeah, raised Drake London a little Okay.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Kyle Pitts inarguably one of the best possible matchups of the year. Last week only got four for four, four for twenty eight. I'm putting him on the bench. I don't care now, I don't care. At this point in the running game, Bjeon Robinson is sticking with the A gamescript may have the Falcons running a bunch as they get up by the I think they're almost a score for five to six point favorites. At this five and a half point favorites. The Giants allow the fifth highest yards per carried a clip of four point eight per carry, third, most rushing yards, second, most common conboy yards bottom six, though in the past game bottom six, as in a good way. In the pass game against backs, pass catching backs do really well. Bijeon's a twenty plus touchback. He's gonna get the A grade. And because of all that, Tyler Algier, I think in some backup work might get a C grade. Here he only has one game over sixty five yards, but that eight to twelve touches against a really bad defense, and in mop up duty, I think he can get to a C.
Speaker 1: All right, let's switch over to the Rams taking on the Jets store and the way I want to attack this is this way, you know, Sauce Gardner, DJ Reedman Hurt A lot. Teams are passing all over the Jets like they had not been able to for really the better part of two years. So I'm very interested in how you feel like the Rams passing game is going to do in a matchup that suddenly seems a little bit easier than it would have been even a month ago.
Speaker 2: It sure does, and we got a lot of green lights here.
Speaker 4: All right, good, I'm gonna start with the guy that I'm lowest on relatively and Matthew Stafford, but I gave him a grade of B.
Speaker 2: Everyone else is gonna be an A.
Speaker 4: I'll just give you this spoiler earlier now, but Stafford since Week eight has been the quarterback fourteen and fantasy points per game. He had a tend to zero TDI and t rate over the previous four games before last week's rainy game. In the conditions now they're playing a Jets pass final defense, as you're sort of alluding to. And here was the interesting stat that I pulled up on this thing since the Jets fired Robert Sala, Did you realize that they are last in the NFL in defensive EPA per play?
Speaker 2: What? Wow? Thirty two out of thirty two.
Speaker 4: Wow, do you know what they were before they fired Roberts?
Speaker 2: I bet they were like top five? They were number five? How about that? How about that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Maybe Robert Sala it wasn't as well the problem. Maybe it wasn't his fault.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll see who Aaron Rodgers can hire as the next coach there. But Kyrin Williams, of course is an a and a must start, as is Cooper.
Speaker 2: Now, Cup had that.
Speaker 4: Doud game last week or the negative three receiving yards was like, you know, he had gone over zero receiving yards like every game, so there was one game like years ago where he didn't. But that was just his third game without fifty one plus receiving yards and eleven and a half plus fantasy points per game or fantasy points this year, the Jets have allowed the third most schedule adjusted fantasy points to wide receivers in the last five games, and New York is twenty ninth and ep of per dropback.
Speaker 2: Since Week nine, New York has.
Speaker 4: Seeded the most fantasy points to the slot as well, and Cup run sixty two percent of his routes out of that Pookaku is a must start.
Speaker 2: On cup.
Speaker 1: So here's the weird thing about cup and slot and slots. Okay, the Jets. I acknowledge that the Jets are giving up a lot to slot receiver. Yeah, Michael Carter is their slot cornerback.
Speaker 2: He's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's giving up one and a half catches for seventeen yards a game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, sorry, I oh, I'm glad. I'm glad you jumped in.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm changing my cup breaking nikoua as a mustard a as well. In the last two games against the Jets defense, I just wanted to read these receiving lines. Tyreek Kill against this Jets pass defense had ten catch for one hundred and fifteen yards and a touchdown fourteen targets. Jalen Waddle had nine for ninety nine on twelve targets. Brian Thomas had ten for one h two and two touchdowns on fourteen targets. So it's wheels up on those rams receivers. Moving over to the Jets, I gave Aaron Rodgers a B. He ranked number eight among quarterbacks and points per game over the last four weeks. Threw for two hundred and eighty nine yards and three scores. Last week, and it's throwing multiple touchdown passes in seven of his last ten starts. There's a good shot to do that again against this Rams defense, which has allowed the ten most fantasy points per game to opposing quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Bresee Hall. I gave him a C.
Speaker 4: He played the limited snaps last week and obviously was not one hundred percent, zero misstackles forced and less than one yard after contact per attempt. The Jets had late this week that Hall will play in this game and it is a solid matchups week ten, the Rams have allowed the six most rushing yards per game. I just don't know how much he gonna be on the field. It might be another not one hundred percent thing is gonna play. But for that reason I had to give him a CE. DeVonta Adams, however, I gave him an A. Since Week seven, Adams has been the wide receiver seven in fantasy points per game eleven red zone targets across his last eight games as a Jet. The Rams play mostly too high coverage. Adams since Week seven against too high coverage has a thirty eight point five percent first read share, which is bonkers. Since Week ten, the Rams have allowed the twelfth most PPR points per target to perimeter wide receivers as well. I think Adams goes off in this game. And the only other guy to talk about on the jet side Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 2: I gave him a B.
Speaker 4: Since Week seven, Wilson has been the wide receiver twenty four and fantasy points per game. It's got set seven red zone targets during that time. But against too high the kind of too high that the opponent plays in this game, Wilson always takes a back seat to Adams, or he has since since Adams got on the team. Wilson's too high first read share is twenty four point two percent, significantly lower than Adams. This appears to be another DeVonta Adams game. So for that reason, I had to give a badm to Gara Wilson.
Speaker 3: That six right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Houston taking at Kansas City and I've got a really strong contrarian angle on this, and I'm gonna explain what we get to the Kansas.
Speaker 2: City side, But let's start.
Speaker 1: We'll start with Houston here and Joe Mixon. Two of us last three games total duds, which is worrisome. And the problem is the offensive line. Houston ranks thirtieth in ESPN's run block win rate. They ranked twenty eighth in Pro Football Focuses run block rankings, and a MATGIC with Kansas City is the opposite of a get right spot for Joe Mixon. Kansas City ranks number one in Fantasy points allowed runners, number two in yards per carry allowed, number four in run defense success rate, and number two in yards after contact. This is a very difficult spot for Joe Mixon, who comes in with just a C grade. We're hoping for goal line use a little bit like Gus Edwards who had no business scoring two touchdowns last week, but on Thursday. But Joe Mixon maybe gets fed here at the goal line. That could salvage a day. Let's go to the passing game. Nico Collins remains a solid start. It's been reliably productive since returning from injury over the past three weeks. Collins leads the team in snaps, routes, and targets, and only Jamar Chase is averaging more PPR points per game than Nico Collins. He draws a tricky matchup this week against a good Chief secondary led by cornerback Trent McDuffie. Last week, Jerry Judy became the first receiver to top one hundred yards against Kansas City, but the next closest receiver had seven yards last week, so it was a serious drop off After Judy Nico Collins in a tough matchup. I'm gonna go B grade on him. Tank Dell goes to the bench. Nico Collins return is just torpedoed the fantasy value of Tank Dell and just c J. Stroud just can't support two receivers anymore like he did last year. He's averaging just two catches per game over the last three weeks, and Collins has turned Tank into basically just a Hail Mary guy twenty two yards per target.
Speaker 3: And we saw just this last week. We were talking about this charge.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud is checks down like the second most in the league or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's not good. We don't checkdowns, don't get fantasy points. And so I got a bench grade on Tank Dell.
Speaker 2: CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud, I've got a C grade on his play has been meh in part because he's just not throwing downfield very often. He's twenty first in average throw distance, he's twenty fourth in completion percentage of throws of more than twenty.
Speaker 2: Yards and he scored. Just get this here, what's week sixteen? Yeah? CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud has one touchdown on a pass of more than twenty yards this year.
Speaker 2: Coow, that's it. Wow.
Speaker 1: Kansas City's pass defense just got Jamis Winston benched and they're giving up one touchdown pass per game over the last five games.
Speaker 2: Ce grade for c J. Stroud. All right, let's go over to Kansas City.
Speaker 1: The biggest question I've been getting all week is what to do about Patrick Mahomes. Here's the problem. Yes, he's gonna play through the high akeel spring, Yeah, but what happens when he can extend plays? That's the best thing that Patrick Mahomes does is when he breaks pocket and he's rolling and throwing on the run. But what if he can't run? What if he can't break out of the pocket? And the other problem the left tackle for the Chiefs is a disaster with DJ Humphries or Joe Tooney. These guys the last two weeks, just these two guys have given up fifteen quarterback pressures the last two weeks. And here comes Daniil Hunter and Will Anderson is this could be a disaster for Patrick Mahomes. So I can only get you to a C grade on Mahomes. That brings in a Xavier Worthy. He runs from the slot more than any other Chief And here's your one glimmer of hope. The Houston Texans slot cornerback is Jalen Petrie. He was lost for the season two weeks ago. His replacement last week Jimmy Ward, targeted twelve times, gave up ten receptions.
Speaker 3: In one game.
Speaker 1: Nice, and so Xavier Worthy comes into the C grade. I've got DeAndre Hopkins on the bench, even though he's the most reliable of the Chiefs receivers, but he's highly touchdown dependent because his typical four catches don't add up too much if he doesn't score. When he does not score, Hopkins' average game is four catches for forty eight yards, and that's not good enough in the semi finals. So I've got him on the bench. Now, Hollywood Brown's gonna come back. He's gonna siphon off a couple yeah, like like twelve two catches, two targets.
Speaker 3: Maybe twelve, but just enough, just enough snaps exactly.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So he's on the bench too. Obviously, so is Travis Kelcey and Noah Gray Wow hannibalizing each other. Kelsey just the two touchdowns this year, Gray has five scores in the last five weeks.
Speaker 2: And they're going up against And this also worries me.
Speaker 1: I told you they've got this tackle problems on the Chiefs and Will Anderson Daniel Hunter.
Speaker 2: I worry these guys are going to be asked to block more that could be a factor.
Speaker 1: Houston's the fifth fewest tight end receptions and the fourth fewest tight end yards. I'm not starting Kelsey or Gray Wow. And that leaves us with Isaiah Pacheco.
Speaker 2: First. I have to say this, I was.
Speaker 3: I was not exactly right.
Speaker 1: I thought Pacheco would have a bigger, more productive role upon returning. It hasn't really worked out that way. And the Houston run defense has completely shut down three of its last four opponents. Miami, Jacksonville and Dallas ran for three yards per carry and nobody scored, and nobody top forty six rushing yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as another professional athlete who has broken his fibula, maybe maybe they're easing him in a little bit. You know, you can't go right full gear.
Speaker 2: I was hoping that Hunt was a yes. Ask me, I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't think Hunt was so bad. I thought they would just turn this thing, turn Pacheco loose. It hasn't really worked out that way, and he's only a C grade in this game. When we come back, take a chance on me. Nine players you would not normally start. Many of these guys are on the waiver wire. Find out who they are. Do you want to go fishing into the waiver wire in the semi finals.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll try.
Speaker 1: To build cases for our guys and you can make the final decision about who's right for your roster. Maybe you just block somebody else from picking up these guys.
Speaker 2: Take a chance on me coming up when we come.
Speaker 5: Back, James, on me, nine players you would not only start, a lot of these guys are on the waiver wire.
Speaker 2: Let's be get at the quarterback position, Scott.
Speaker 3: Fish, we got Yeah, I'm gonna start a little grimmy here. I'm going with Cooper Rush, who gets a bottom ranked pass defense in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Rush himself has got multiple scores in three the last five, averaging about two hundred and thirty yards in that But the Bucks will be without Antoine Winfield from the knee, Jordan Whitehead out with the pack. Then you have Tyke Smith questionable with the knee, Christian Isisian questionable with knee, Mike Edwards questionable with a hammy. The only the only guy that's healthy in that defensive backfield is backup strong safety Kveon Meriweather and his pass Arabian in his in his coverage this year is one thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Jeez man, that is that is tempting.
Speaker 1: I like I have Cooper Rush with his highest grade of the year, right, he's like quarterback fifteen for me, jeez, thor you'll take a chance with me quarterback.
Speaker 4: I would like to dedicate my take a chance on many players this week to my coworkers, Delayne and Friedman, the only guys who are still alive against me in.
Speaker 2: The Coworker eighteen League.
Speaker 4: They need all the help they can get, So I'm gonna try to help you guys out. We're gonna start with Patriots quarterback Drake May against the Bills.
Speaker 2: Drake May quarterback one.
Speaker 4: In each of his last two starts, he had a passing touch He has a passing touchdown in six consecutive games.
Speaker 2: One more.
Speaker 4: He gets one in this one, he's gonna tie Jim Plunkett seventy one for the single season franchise record by a rookie. And he's gonna get it because this is a really good matchup against a languishing Bill's pass defense. Since Week ten, Buffalo has allowed the fifth most yards per attempt in the NFL and the fourth most passing yards per game.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, thor, you have no idea how good it is, how good it feels to win a guillotine league, because you.
Speaker 2: Know, but you know what I've I've been dreaming about this.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I mean the audience probably doesn't realize it because I never bring it up.
Speaker 2: But I've been thinking a lot about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And the next time I see those boys in person, the things I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams goes up against the Lions. When these teams met on Thanksgiving Day, Williams threw for two hundred and fifty six yards and three touchdowns. And since that game, obviously, the Lions have been even further decimated by injury, giving up the second most fantasy points to quarterbacks. The regression. Injury regression is so bad. Over the past three weeks, Detroit has allowed one fewer touchdown pass then they had allowed the entire rest of the season.
Speaker 2: In the last three weeks. Caleb Williams Scott, you taking chance with me running back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm going with my prespect from a few weeks ago, and you'll take a chance on me running back from last week. It's another really good spot for Tajay Spears last week with Pollard hurt in the game, Spears before the game, I guess Spears saw eight more snaps than Pollard ran twenty seven more routes twenty seven routes to Pollard seven. Pollard wasn't practicing this week. He might completely miss the game again, but this happened the week before and he did play. But he gets much of a lot of the past catching work. Indye allows thirty one touches per game to running backs, third most conboy yards on their way to be a bottom six matchup. For our top six matchup for running backs, Taji Spears.
Speaker 2: Taji Spears, Okay, thor, your take a chance with me running back today?
Speaker 4: Thank You're lucky Stars you're not a forty nine ers running back because you will.
Speaker 2: Be on ir you were, I would be mine. Now. A lesser man, of course, would have gone with Patrick Taylor here. That's easy.
Speaker 4: That's the easy That is the easy one. We're going to talk about Patrick Taylor later. But for my take a chance on me guy. We wanted to go deeper, and we're going Izy at Bona Conda behind him. In San Francisco, McCaffrey has the knee, Mason has the ankle, Elijah Mitchell has a hamstring. Now, Isaac Garrendo has a foot injury, expected to miss this out.
Speaker 3: He's been ruled out.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's been and he is out. Okay.
Speaker 4: So Patrick Taylor and Izzy are the last two healthy running backs on San Francisco's roster. They have Keyshawn Vaughan on the practice not count.
Speaker 1: Technically, it does not come, not even a running back, I don't think now.
Speaker 4: Most shout out to Vandy, shout out to the commenters. Most expect Patrick Taylor to get all the usage. But are we sure? For are we sure?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm not sure. Taylor's a career special teamer and if.
Speaker 4: He doesn't get all the work, and that he doesn't is going to easy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The forty nine ers are a perfect system for a bona conda as I talked about last I think.
Speaker 2: Or two weeks ago with the priest two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Since twenty twenty two, running backs and Kyle Shanahan's offensive system averaged one point eight two yards per carry before contact during that stretch. That is the second best mark in the NFL, behind only the Eagles. That facilitates the kind of post snap creases. That is, he uses to hit dingers. If he gets on the field, he is a walking threat to run for a fifty yard touchdown.
Speaker 1: Jerome Ford goes up against Cincinnati, and with Nick Chubb done for the year, Ford is the sole back in a smash spot against a reeling Cincinnati defense. Last week, the Begals gave up three touchdowns to the Titans backs.
Speaker 2: As Scott mentioned, the.
Speaker 1: Week before, Rico Doubtle ran for a career high one hundred and thirty one yards. The week before that, the Steelers backs rolled up in insane two hundred and forty six combo yards, and the week before that JK.
Speaker 2: Dobbins scored twice.
Speaker 1: Jerome Ford startable for sure this week, even with DTRT Dow, which I don't love let's go to the receivers.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with a tight end because I know y'all need tight end help this time a year, or really all season and really the last few years. Chicka Konku went eight for fifty nine on ten targets last week. Eight of those ten targets came from Mason Rudolph in just under two quarters last week, Westbrook, Kine and Tyler Boyd have not practiced. We're not practicing all week. They got in some practice on Friday, so we'll we'll see if they suit up. They may suit up, and if they don't, even more wheels up for Chicka kon Ku. But the Colts allowed the third most receptions and scores and eighth most yards to tight ends. They gave up sixteen catches for one hundred and sixty yards and three scores to Titans in just the last two weeks. It's a good spot for a guy who may end up being Mason Rudolph's will.
Speaker 2: Be and your take a chance on me.
Speaker 4: Receiver thor Is Keon Coleman facing the Patriots now. Keon Coleman, who returns last week from his wrist injury. He was only targeted two times and zero times on.
Speaker 2: A first read.
Speaker 4: But this is a very sneaky matchup for Keon Coleman to have a big game. New England plays a ton of single high coverage. Coleman the deep ballan and he feasts on single high coverage because it opens up is one on one downtown shots. Coleman has a team leading two point nine to four yards per route run against single high, which is the least surprising thing ever. And in this game, the only good cornerback that New England has, Christian Gonzalez, is likely to be on Amari Cooper. The rest of the cornerbacks for New England are not good. They do not play a coverage style that shuts down Coleman. All has you gotta do is put the second safety out there high and you can take Coleman away the single high. He he is a threat every play to hit a dinger as well.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm with you on this, I think and Keyak Coleman to me in Dynasty, it's like trade for him.
Speaker 2: He's gonna moss a couple of people on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, yeah, uh right, take a chance on me. Receiver Roma Dunes against Detroit. I already told you, like Caleb Williams, we have a Kendallvilldor alert.
Speaker 2: You know, if there's any to mention, you will do it. Shout out Georgia Southern, oh d. Maybe you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: He's your new starting cornerback for the Lions, replacing Carlton Davis. And you know the book, Kindle, He's awful. Ranking his Pro football focuses cornerback one hundred and twenty out of a possible one hundred and twenty five greatest cornerbacks. Odonsay will draw Kendelvildor the most he's averaging a Doonsay's usage has gone way up, averaging eight targets a game over the last five games, and he's one week removed from scoring twice against a much better Niners secondary Roma Doonsay as a possible sleeper for your team.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the matchups.
Speaker 1: Scott Arizona taking on Carolina, the Arizona backfield decimated by injury except James Connor, except for the.
Speaker 3: One the matter, the one that matters. Yeah, James Connor. I have an A grade on. We just watched Rico Dwell run up one hundred and forty nine on this Panthers team, Barkley one hundred and twenty four of the week before that, Bucky irv in one hundred and eighty five the week before that, run up by you know, total yards. I should say that's not just rushing. And in that same game, White had seventy eight yards as well. Out of the last six lead backs, only Kareem Hunt failed to hit one hundred yards against this Panthers defense. James Connor one hundred and twenty plus and three scores did in just the last two games. A grade there auto a grade for Trey McBride. I would go into it, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: I need to touchdown coming this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe maybe he's set the record now most catches without without a touchdown the NFL eighty seven hundred and sixteen targets no touchdown. Kyler Murray gets a C grade. Carolina is bottom six against quarterbacks, allowing the fourth most passing scores. They've allowed multiple scores in three to the last four and nine of their fourteen games, nine times.
Speaker 2: In hunteen games.
Speaker 3: They're also bottom ten against running quarterbacks, but that's kind of dried up with Murray lately, but he has consistently gained that two hundred and twenty to two hundred and seventy and maybe in a matchup where they give up running rushing yards, he will get some C grade there. DJ Dallas is an interesting dart throw. I don't think you should do it, but if you're really stretched. We are actually no other running backs on that team. Marvin Harrison, I'm giving the C grade two. J. C. Horn is dabbled as a shadow corner. He's allowed some big games to several guys even in shadowing. I think we mentioned that last last week, and this is this is a good matchup here. Otherwise middle of the pack, but in most games you're seeing sub ten fantasy points. Has seven scores, so he might need the score, but he's gained six plus targets basically every week. So SEA grade on Marvin Harrison. Over the Carolina side, Bryce Young, I'm giving a SE grade two as well. Cards have allowed three multi score games this year, just a two hundred and thirty two yard average, but two of those three came in the last three weeks. Young has a score in seven straight multiple and three of those if if you count rushing scores bottom ten d and stopping the rushing side of quarterbacks. So Bryce Young is going to get a see. Adam Stealin's good to get a see as well. We saw his production really drop down with the return of Jalen Cocher taking over some of that slot roll from Adam Thielen, but Thieland still saw the most targets. Most routes are on catches dead even with Cocher and snaps Arizona's Arizona is eleventh worst against the slot. A slot guy has led in Fantasy points against Arizona the last two weeks. That was Jackson Smith and Jigba and to Mario Douglas, Jalen Cocker Cocher. I'm giving a bench grade.
Speaker 2: Though to uh, we're not going to chase last week's game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had an eighty three yard score. That was the vast majority of what he did. Lea gets out, so maybe there's more volume there, but uh, he's on the bench. Chewba Hubbard b grade second in the league and carries inside the five. He's become a true belcow Ads has. He's added four catches and back to back and the cards are seventh easiest for fantasy backs in the in the past game, but bottom ten in the rush game. So just a B grade. Uh, it really takes a lot of volume to tag the cards. I think he does get it, but just a B grade there.
Speaker 2: Did you give celan An A or B?
Speaker 3: I gave him a C. I could go to a bee because lagats.
Speaker 1: Everything you said, all the words you said sounded a ar B. I'm really surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my problem is every single one of his will bees like statistics. The last two weeks went down with the return of Coker. If you think Legett being out is gonna bounce it back up, all right, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Be all right. I'm not trying to talk into it.
Speaker 3: Nuh no, it's fairly that's out now.
Speaker 1: Thor We're gonna switch to Cleveland and Cincinnati here, and I'm just gonna steal a little bit of this because I did a bunch of DTR work Dorian Thompson Robinson. He's thrown one hundred and forty six NFL passes. That is not a trivial sample size.
Speaker 2: Sure, he has one.
Speaker 1: Touchdown and seven interceptions over the past two years. Of the sixty two quarterbacks who've thrown at least one hundred passes. Dorian Thompson Robinson ranks sixty two in passer Rating. He's awful, awful, and I'm not putting my in the semi finals. I'm not putting any of my leagues at risk of Dorian Thompson Robinson.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, start your tanking engines.
Speaker 4: When people say there's not tanking in the NFL, we have contradictory evidence every year, and DTR being our most recent example. And on those one hundred and forty six career passing attempts, charge DTR three point seven yards per attemptful not the best. You are very clearly keeping him on the bench. Jerome Ford was charged to take a chance on me guy Jerry Judy, who has been or was awesome when he was playing with Winston. Since we ate, Judy was wide receiver three crazy in fantasy points per game.
Speaker 2: And this is a it's an awesome matchup against the Bengals, And it's the tricky part, right, it just is.
Speaker 4: But the benching of Winston, I assume is going to cripple Judy. Winston loved Judy through them all the time. A production dip is coming I'm I'm going to ballpark this one as a see what do you.
Speaker 2: Think about the best? I think that's all I could do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's tough to grade him without knowing his Madden rating.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, great point.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we'll dig into that one. Elijah Morris and Tillman. Tillman is dinged up. Of both they might keep on the bench. Can't use any with DTR starting. I did given Djoko a bee and Djoko was inactive last week due to a hamstring injury. Return to practice on Friday. He's officially questionable, but it looks like he's going to play. His last two games, he had thirty targets, three touchdowns, twenty one point seven fantasy points per game, and with Jamis went, you go to the entire sample with Winston and Djoku average nine point seven targets a game in fifteen point two fantasy.
Speaker 2: Points per game.
Speaker 4: DTR again hurts his outlook, but the Bengals defense has allowed the third most yards and the second most touchdowns and the most fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends, so it's a good matchup for him. But I had to go be and then the Bengals side will be quick. Joe Burrow of course must start A. He was limited during Friday's practice, but Zach Taylor said the same day that he is a full go. Chase Brown has I can't believe this, but he has become a must start A as of course Jamar Chase says, and then t Higgins is also a must start A. Higgins was limited on Wednesday with knee designation, and he didn't practice on Thursday, but he was able to return on and just like Burrow, Zach Taylor said that he will play.
Speaker 2: In this game.
Speaker 4: And because of that, I was toggling between if I thought like if Higgins wasn't gonna play, I was like, is Gisiki gonna be a tight end one this week? But then knowing that Higgins is gonna play, you have to put Gisiki on the bench.
Speaker 2: He's basically just.
Speaker 4: The binary thing of if Higgins is out there or not, So you have to keep Gisiki on the bench.
Speaker 2: I I'm with you on all of that.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a good week to have Cincinnati Bengals on your roster.
Speaker 3: Sure, it feels like every week easingly.
Speaker 1: I think Lamar Chase is my number two or number three overall player. So yeah, it's it's gonna be a great week when we come back. Will it be a great week for Lamar Jackson against a team that shuts him down every single time they play?
Speaker 2: The Steelers are his kryptonite.
Speaker 1: Find out what to do with Lamar Jackson when we come back the Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back to a block of matchups, including Pittsburgh taking on Baltimore. But before we get to that, just a quick reminder. Playoff Guillotine Leagues are coming. You can reserve a spot now, but a Guillotine Leagues dot Com two different formats, the Guilletinies. These are very kind of standard guillotine league style, and then the Championship. These are big money, lots of players, lots of opportunities pick your favorite players. Check out both at Guillotine leagues dot Com. Pittsburgh takes on Baltimore. These teams have met four weeks ago in a low scoring game in which only two touchdowns were scored. And you're going to see some suppressed grades accordingly here, including Naji Harris that comes in with just a C grade. He's running hard, but it just isn't turning into production. Over the past six games, he's averaging only three point two yards per carry, and he has in top seventy five yards, and that ain't changing against a great Ravens run defense. They ranked number one in yards per carry, number two in rushing yards allowed, number one in yards after contact, at number two in run defense success rate. Naji Hair will need a goal line kerry to be fantasy meaningful in this game. And the only receivers that you care about with George Pickens out Pat Fryarmth. Honestly, he's the only other guy that you could you could start. He's been more active lately with Pickens out, and so that probably continues here. He has scored in three straight games, but he's only been targeted in the end zone one time all year, so I worry about the sustainability of those touchdowns. The Ravens are an improved tight end defense in the second half of the year. No tight end is top forty two yards and only two have scored. I've only got a C grade on Pat Fryermuth and a C grade on Russell Wilson. Without George Pickens, I don't like him. The last two games. Just one hundred and twenty eight yards and one hundred and fifty eight yards, mostly because George Pickens isn't on the field right and if you throw out the miserable Bengals pass defense. Since week eleven, Russell Wilson averaging just one hundred ninety yards and one touchdown per game, se grade on him. Jalen Warren on the bench.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to balt More. Let's start with Derrick Henry. This is now. It is just like auto A.
Speaker 1: Obviously you're starting in, but let me mention this because it's very important for the rest of this matchup. Dereck Henry's coming off a low usage game of just fourteen carries last week because the Giants got killed and they rested him for much of the second half. Listen to what has happened to Henry in the games after a game in which he's had rest. Week five, he had fifteen carries. The next week twenty four, Week eight, he had eleven carries. Next week twenty three, Week eleven, he had thirteen carries, the next week twenty four carries.
Speaker 3: So if you had low volume last week, last.
Speaker 1: Week, so he had last week had fourteen carries, I think it's gonna be all Derrick Henry in this game.
Speaker 2: So I've got an A on Henry and a B on Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: Okay, So historically Jackson is notoriously bad against the Steelers, averaging one touchdown pass. He has never scored a rushing touchdown on the Steelers. I see a heavy usage game coming from Derek Henri, which I just explained, and Jackson was very ineffective in the first meeting. Between these games, he completed forty eight percent of his passes and he only had one passing touchdown.
Speaker 2: The Steelers have.
Speaker 1: A terrific pass rush. They ranked third in ESPN's pass rush win rate.
Speaker 2: So and TJ. Watt is going to play in this game.
Speaker 1: So look, I know with Lamar Jackson you have to start him, but I I've just the letter grad I'm putting on him as a Bee. Okay, Mark Andrews B grade. He's tight ended three since Week six. He did nothing in the earlier matchup, and the Steelers are a good tight end defense. But it doesn't seem to matter to Andrews, who just set the Ravens all time touchdown record. He keeps succeeding in tough matchups. So I'm putting a B grade on him. Zay Flowers B grade. Steelers secondary's leaky of late. Both Eagles receivers crushed the Steelers last week and they've given up six wide receiver touchdowns in the last three games. Flowers scored in the earlier matchup.
Speaker 2: We will watch the.
Speaker 1: Injury status of Pitts for cornerback Dante Jackson, who's been dealing with a pinch nerve and if he can't go, that pushes special teamer James Pierre into coverage duty. And last week in relief, James Pierre gave up a touchdown, so that would help the prospects of Zay Flowers as well. Rashad Bateman is is injured and may not play in this game. In fact, they expect him not to play in this game, and I don't think you want to throw an injured player out there in a short week. So not a short week, but in your semi finals game. Let's go to our final matchup of this segment, which should be I think it's going to be the final one Tennessee taking on Indianapolis Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the past game, I really considered giving Mason Rudolph a starting grade, but just just couldn't get there. He went for two hundred plus and two scores in a half last week.
Speaker 2: I need to interrupt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: While I'm while I'm moaning up to bat calls. Will Levis had had gone through that month where he was playing a lot better. I was optimistic it would continue. He's been awful the last two weeks and now benched inappropriately.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, Colts kind of middle of the pack, multiple scores in about half, about two hundred and forty yards per game, but I just can't get there With Mason Rudolph. He relied super heavily on spears and the konku last week. We'll see if it happens again here. So I got a secret on Ridley. Though he saw his lowest target share since Week three last week, has only scored in two games and not since Week ten, fifty nine and sixty yards in the last two. In the last month, no wide receiver his top sixty five yards on the Colts. I'm still giving him a se grade on the back of his seven plus target average and the possibility that Westbrook, A, Keene and Boyd don't play. I think they might play, though they practiced on Friday. They're trending in that direction. I'm gonna leave them on the bench though. They just don't get enough production. Unless Westbrook A. Kine scores, they don't get enough production. My take a Chance on Me player was Chicka konk Wu and in the Running Game, I had take a Chance on Me player of Taji Spears. I'm also giving Tony Pollard a C grade if he plays, because playing hampered last week. He still got seven team touches. He just split it with Spears. He saw no pass game work, didn't see the you know, two minute Droe work, possibly not running routes much due to playing hurt. INDI's allowed thirty one touches per game, as I mentioned before, so if they split that, they can both be viable here. So I'm gonna give Tony Poller a C grade if he goes. On the other side, Anthony Richardson's gonna get a SE grade. And it's just because you know what you get. You're getting ten to twelve points rushing the rushing the ball. He's completely inaccurate. He can't even count on one hundred and fifty yards in a normal matchup, and the Titans allowed the third fewest passing yards. Maybe you'll get another touchdown passing, but simply a C grade, and I don't even feel good about that. Alec Pierce is ruled out. I'm not gonna start a Donna Mitchell in your semi finals Josh Downs. The Titans allowed the fewest fantasy points to the slot, and unless you want one to three catches in sub forty yards, you're not starting Josh Downs. Michael Pittman Junior is gonna get a se grade, though the Titans allow the second most to the perimeter. With Pierce out, there may be a few a little bit extra target work there for Pittman. He swaps sides a lot too, so he's going to be able to match up well against a Woozier or Baker on either side. Five catches in all four of his games since returning, and he usually gets between forty and one hundred yards, but he doesn't really score a munch. So Jonathan Taylor, I'm just giving a B grade on twenty three touches or more in four of the last five. That Detroit blowout was the one anomaly. We just saw Chase Brown go for an absolute ton against the Titans. Brian Robinson Junior and Chris Rodriguez also had very big games. Tank Bigsby was held to sixty two yards the other day, but he did get a score. Titans are just getting rocked over last month, but b grade because Jonathan Taylor over the last few weeks hasn't been amazing with his touches. Lots of touches, not a lot of not a lot.
Speaker 2: Of this whole season. Yeah, that's his whole season unfortunately. Yeah, how much time do we have left?
Speaker 1: Let me see we can sneak in a matchup here, No, we can't sneak in a matchup. Anthony is Anthony Richardson one hundred percent the starter for the Colts next off season, next season week one? Both of you, what do you think, Anthony Richardson? What is the let me phrase it differently, chance, Anthony Richardson is the starter week one for the Colts one hundred percent. Yes, you can't pull the plug this soon.
Speaker 4: You can't make the decision to have drafted him when he's one of the ross prospects who's ever gone in the top ten in the history of the NFL and then pull the plug in on that soon.
Speaker 2: Is why I was so dumb they bench from this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was probably gonna go about eighty eighty five percent, but yeah, one hundred is probably right. You have to do what you can in the offseason to get him ready and then try it again at the start. It's tough, though, it's really tough.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem, and you're probably right. It's probably going to be him.
Speaker 2: He's not getting better. No, he's not getting better.
Speaker 1: It would be all different if you were seeing incremental progress from Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: It's not happening, and that is a problem right there.
Speaker 1: What's not a problem is our number two of Fantasy Football Weekly, beginning with three tough questions. You'll want to play along see if you can go three and zero, and we'll also break down a bunch of games the rest of the slate, including Detroit taking on Chicago.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start a lot of.
Speaker 1: Bears against this reeling, injury ravage Lions defense.
Speaker 2: That may very well be the case.
Speaker 1: Also, playoff Guillotine League's coming your way in a couple of weeks. We'll talk more about that when we come back for our number two of Fantasy Football. It's our number two a Fantasy Football Weekly. Thanks for joining us. Paul charging, Scott Fish, and Thorn and Einstrom with you.
Speaker 2: Follow us on X.
Speaker 1: Scott is at Scott Fish twenty four is at thor k U Rock and I am Paul Charchi.
Speaker 2: In This is a Game, we call three tough questions. Question number one.
Speaker 1: For the Atlanta receivers, does Michael Pennix help hurt or neither?
Speaker 2: We begin with Scott Fish. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I talked about him a little and I'm just going to reiterate that I think it helps. I think partly because Mooney had dovetailed a bit lately. The four the last five games have not been very good for Mooney. He'd really taken a backseat to London. The yards have still been there, but the scores were going away with Cousins. The thing is Penix has a much bigger arm, and Kirk had completely lost that zip. And that bigger arm is really good for Moonie's game.
Speaker 1: All right, Thorpe, this is right in your wheelhouse. Does Michael Pennix help hurt or neither? For the Atlanta receivers?
Speaker 4: It will help because it can't help, but help based on the Cousins is playing cousins among qualifying quarterbacks number thirty three and big time throw rate, and he was tied for number three with the aforementioned Anthony Richardson in turnover worthy play rate.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 4: Bob Pennix has a much bigger arm than Cousins last season. In fact, he led college football in deep throw rate. You are going to see more aggression going forward from the Falcons air game. I love what fished out about Mooney. I totally agree with that. Penix loves to hit those shots down the field. He loves those hole shots against against Cover two. He loves to push the field, and the Falcons receivers will be beneficiaries of that.
Speaker 1: You guys took all my talking points only at this the Falcons are clinging to playoff hope, in large part because they've beaten Tampa twice.
Speaker 2: They've got the tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think that Atlanta's offensive coordinator Zach Robinson.
Speaker 2: Let her rip down field. Baby, this is what your quarterback does. You need you need to find some magic, Falcons.
Speaker 1: Go see if Penis can just wing his way to some victories for your team. I'd like to think they're gonna do that. I think Penix is gonna help agreed. I tipped my hand earlier in the show, and I said I moved up on the rankings Drake, London and and Mooney when we got the news. Rest of season, which granted there's not a lot of two games and left next two games. Rest of season is Tampa Bay wide receiver Jalen McMillan a wide receiver, one wide.
Speaker 2: Receiver, two flex or batch we begin with thor I'm gonna say flex.
Speaker 4: Nine catches for one hundred and thirty four yards and three touchdowns in the last two games. And for anyone that listened to charging I his offseason episodes, you heard me bloviate about Jalen McMillan and I gave I gave a stat there where I swore to you guys that he was a better player than a guy who was taken right at the top of the second round, who was his collegiate teammate, Jalen Pulk. Yeah, when both those guys were healthy in college. In full games, McMillan had one hundred and twenty four catches for six hundred and fifty seven yards fourteen touchdowns. Polk in those games sixty eight catches twelve hundred, ten years nine touchdowns. McMillan was a better prospect than he was given credit for coming out. It was a circumstantial thing. You had the three NFL receivers on Washington, But I'm gonna go flex just the rest of this season.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah we were yeah, go ahead, No, that's right.
Speaker 1: Jalen McMillan, wide receiver one, wide receiver two flex or bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were way on Jalen McMillan. At the State Fair show, I also mentioned take Jalen mcbown with the last pick of your draft. Our show had this one called. So this weekend he gets a really really favorable matchup against the Cowboys. The following weekend, he gets a match up with the Carolina Panthers, who have been rocked the last three or four weeks by wide receivers. And I do think he's just become a good end zone target for Baker. So I'm gonna go with wide receiver two.
Speaker 1: The correct answer is wide receiver two. This week, Cowboys yielding the second most Fantasy points to wide receivers this year. They just got lit up by Jalen Cocher. And I've got for this week, I've got Jalen McMillan higher than my peers at Fantasy Life Wide Receiver twenty nine this week next week, as you mentioned Carolina, and for the leagues that are doing it wrong and playing in Week eighteen Saints. And by the way, if you're one of those leagues that does the week seventeen and Week eighteen combo where they they run those weeks together, it's better, but it's still wrong because there's a scenario somebody mentioned this. There's a scenario where every AFC playoff team is known by the end of this weekend, and so this thing could play out very, very bad. Already Houston has very little to play for already.
Speaker 4: So that has nothing to do with tanking. On the other end, by absolutely nothing. It doesn't happen in the NFL.
Speaker 2: No tough question number three, What.
Speaker 1: Player who is not broken out yet is prime to break out next year? This is a dynasty question. And by the way, as a side note, I took Kamani Videll off the board because we talk about him incessantly.
Speaker 2: Was that was triggering to me? I bet that was a shoddy Yeah.
Speaker 4: I already started writing my Commani Vidal response and then I saw that, Yeah, so again with Scott Fish.
Speaker 3: So I do have the correct answer here. Uh what do Diami Brown, kJ Osburn, Jamison Crowder, Lamine zakiyas Au in common?
Speaker 2: Well, they play for the Commanders.
Speaker 3: They play for the Commanders, and all of their contracts are up at the end of the season, leaving Terry McLaurin and Luke McCaffrey as the only two wide receivers under contract.
Speaker 2: Thor just soiled himself. I did because I got McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Well, have to be different, even if they added T Higgins type guy Luke McCaffrey's slot. That's fine whatever. I love pairing a young wide receiver like that with an up and ascending quarterback. Luke McCaffrey is the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Luke McCaffrey is the correct answer. That is correct.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we picked the same graffy that A couple other things that all add So McCaffrey came into college. He was a four star dual threat quarterback, and he never found his way at quarterback. He bounced between a couple of different scoals.
Speaker 2: He gets the rice.
Speaker 4: Two years ago, they switched him to wide receiver and he was immediately an assassin. They played him out of the slot, But keep in mind, this guy has only played wide receiver for two years. This is only his third season playing wide receiver. Is it a surprise that that maybe he started a little bit slower. He's behind a couple of these other guys, maybe not necessarily because of that. He is the big slot And very importantly to the point about Jayden Daniels, what is Luke McCaffrey's best thing. It's getting downtown and making contested catches. Jaden Daniels loves to throw deep. We haven't seen it quite as much this year. I think they're trying to inoculate him. He's young, but at LSU he threw deep about as much as you ever see a collegiate quarterback throw deep. Luke McCaffrey's going to be catching those deep balls next year.
Speaker 1: I have a very small sample size because it's rice football. I didn't watch any during the during the college football season last year, and then when I was just trying to do some homework on Luke McCaffrey in the offseason to prep for our show's thor YEP, I watched one rice game and Luke McCaffrey just looked like a guy. To me, I just didn't see anything, any special traits, So I remain a little skeptical. But you're you know, a million times more about this thannight.
Speaker 2: You got to watch his contestant catches at Rice.
Speaker 1: Here's the player I think that is not broken out yet but could break out next year. For you Dynasty leaguers, how about this one thor what do you think of Ben Sennett?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right, stay in Washington, Yeah yeah, I love this.
Speaker 2: Zach Ertz on a one year deal.
Speaker 1: He's got a concussion right now, may not play this week, and so they may we may finally get more Ben Sentate, who's barely even been on the field this year, but athletically I'm really interested, tremendous. Yes, give me, just give me twenty seconds on Ben Senate.
Speaker 4: He went to Kansas State as one hundred and ninety pound walk on fullback, and four years later he found himself as a two hundred and forty five and fifty pound one of the best tight ends in the country. And his game will evoke for you a bit of Sam Laporta and a bit of Tucker Craft. Staying in the NFC there in that he catches the ball intermediate, He's very good with the route running, and then he goes berserker breaking tackles. So Jade Daniels is going to love working with him. And one thing that we had questions about with Jayden Daniels coming out of LSU it was throwing over the intermediate range. Senate was one of the better intermediate pass catchers that we had in the entire class, regardless of tight ender wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Senate is a guy that's probably available in like virtually every league, even dynasty leagues, and you can go get him now and sit on him. See what happens. Maybe Zachartz doesn't come back. Let's go back to our matchups. New England takes on Buffalo Thor Drake was Drake mayor take a chance on the quarterback.
Speaker 2: I believe he was. He was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he already covered Drake made. Do you like you don't like any of his receivers?
Speaker 2: I flied, I sure don't.
Speaker 4: I did get Pop Douglas to seek. Since week nine, he only has one top thirty six finish Fantasy zero inside the top thirty. But I do think he is a flex option if you were in need this week. Since week ten, Buffalo has allowed the eighth most PPR points per target to slot wide receivers. I like Drake May in the matchup this week, so that's why I settled on see for pop Hunter Henry, I gave him a bee. Since week nine, Henry has been the tight end fifteen and fantasy points per game. He has three tight end one finishes during that time. In Fantasy, Henry's route share did dip to six a bit over sixty percent last week, as Austin Hoopers rose to fifty seven point one percent routes. Here, the Bills are also solid against tight ends. Buffalo has allowed the ninth fewest receiving yards per game and six fewest fantasy points per game to tight ends. But I did settle on I'm gonna I'm gonna toggle it to a sea on Hunter Henry. Ramandre Stevenson also gets a see and this is like my collegiate transcript here. Stevenson has averaged sixteen point eight Fantasy points and would be RB five this season in New England wins. When New England loses nine point nine fantasy points per game, he's RB thirty one in those circumstances. I bring this up because the Patriots are fourteen point underdogs this week. The Bills run defense has been struggling, but will Stevenson get the volume to exploit that. The Bills since week ten this they have allowed the second highest or they have the second highest misstackle rate and sixth highest yards after contact per attempt. And then as far as the Bills go, Josh Allen clear mustard fifty one point eight obvious point Yeah this, yeah, and you add the wonder last week. James Cook is also a must start a at least in this matchup. Khalil Shakira gave him a bee. Since week seven, Shakira has been the wide receiver twenty five and fantasy points per game, seven or more targets in eight games and two with ten or more. Since week nine, New England has run the fifth highest single rate single high coverage rate in the NFL, and since Week seven against single high Shakira is at a twenty eight percent first read share. So this is a matchup The lines up very well for him. I also think it does for key On Coleman, which is why he was to take a chance on you guy, the dude on fading There is Amari Cooper.
Speaker 2: So much, I'm going to tell you to put him on your bench.
Speaker 4: He was shut out last week despite forty eight points scored against the Lions, played only forty six percent of the snaps in that game, zero targets, and I want no part of him against Christian Gonzales here last week, Gonzo, he held Marvin Harrison Junior to one catch for twenty three yards in primary coverage. Keep Omari Cooper on the bench. And then the last one, Dalton kin Kate gave him a bee. He has not finished as a tight end one since Week six. That's kind of crazy. Five red zone targets across the last five games played. Though we're getting closer. We're getting closer. Dalton put that one in the end zone. Patriots are middle of the road against tight ends. They have allowed the fourteenth most receiving yards per game and fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 1: Detroit played Chicago and Thanksgiving, and that was that game that ended Matt Eberflu's career in Chicago. It was a close game in which the Bears played well. For Detroit obviously, Jamior Gibbson Nomen Rossie Browner obvious as and Jamior Gibbs in fact, is my favorite overall player for the entire week. This is a much easier to run upon Bears defense than pass upon. Let's go to some of the rest of the Lions.
Speaker 3: Gibbs his gay explode for the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: This absolutely is He's going to be a league winner. Yeah, playing against Gibbs, you are facing an uphill battle.
Speaker 3: Part of it is not having knuckles. But his nickname is Sonic, and Sonic loves Christmas, especially the fifth Day.
Speaker 2: Why does Sonic love Christmas?
Speaker 1: Five golden rings, five golden rank, five golden rings. Jamison Winston william excuse me. Over the past month, something very how important has changed for Jamison Williams. Offensive coordinator Ben Johnson has reeled in his route tree, giving him far more intermediate routes and a lot fewer of those low percentage bomb of bombs away routes that had defined Jamison Williams's career until recently. His adopt has dropped from fourteen yards to ten yards, and because that, he's been way more productive. He's doubling his receptions from three receptions per game to five receptions per game, and that has ultimately helped Jamison Williams a lot, and he comes in with a B grade in this game. Tim Patrick C grade. His roles exploded with Kerlief Raymond out over the past three weeks. The big body Patrick has more end zone targets than all the other receivers combined.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 1: The Bears corners aren't small, but Patrick has four inches and twenty pounds on all of them. His route participation is almost on par with Sun God and Jamison Williams. Tim Patrick absolutely startable in this matchup and staying with the passing game, Sam Laporta comes in with a B grade. Three straight Fantasy relevant games for Sam Laporta after two and a half months of doing nothing, including his two touchdown game against the Bears on Thanksgiving. Chicago has been a yielding defense to tight ends over the past four games, allowing the most PPR points to tight ends. So I like Laporta here quite a bit. We'll give him a B grade and then Jared goff a grade. With all these I got A's, I got BB and C grades on his receivers, I gotta like him here. His battered defense means that he's passing way more often the past two weeks, Jared Goff has thrown forty one and fifty nine passes. That kind of volume has led to gigantic games for him. He's thrown multiple touchdowns in five of the past six and over those six games, he's averaging three hundred and twenty yards. The Bears have a good pass defense, but everything in Chicago's kind of broken right now, and I like golf in this one. All right, let's go over to the Chicago side. Already gave you two take a chance on me players Caleb Williams and Roma Doonza, but they're not the only Bears. I like DJ Moore and Keenan Allen come in with b grades. Moore is the most reliable of the Bears receivers, and he's chipping in some rushing production. He'll most often draw rookie Terry and Arnold, whose pro football focuses cornerback one hundred and fourteen and running from the slot. Keenan Allen's going to draw Meek Robertson. He's pro football focus is one hundredth graded cornerback. Last week's slot receiver Khalil Shaker scored against the Lions from the slot in the week thirteen meeting between these teams, DJ Moore and Keenan Allen shared twenty four targets, thirteen receptions, one hundred seven yards, and three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of numbers.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of numbers, and they're all big numbers. DJ Moore and Keenan Allen are B grades in this game. DeAndre Swift mostly good news here now. Injuries have taken its toll on the Lions run defense, dropping a usually stout group town to just being kind of good. Three of the five big Iuguest Fantasy point output games to opposing runners have happened in the last two weeks against the Lions. James Cook and Ty Johnson both went off last week. Before that, Josh Jacobs had three touchdowns against the Lions. Last week's seventy nine rushing yards was his highest total since Week eight for DeAndre Swift, but he scored only one time in that time. And Roshawn Johnson is back and he will house goal line duties. So I can only get you to a C grade on DeAndre Swift because Johnson would get goal line carries should the opportunity present itself.
Speaker 2: Let's go to our.
Speaker 1: Final matchup of this segment, and that is Jacksonville taking on the Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna leave mac Jones on the bench. I know that you really wanted me to get in the starting grade. You were asking for it. The Raiders have allowed multiple scores in five to last seven games to quarterbacks. In six of those top two hundred and fifty yards. But mac Jones. Get the statut on mac Jones from Demetrius Harvey at be reporter for the Jags. Mac Jones is oh for seventeen with five interceptions when throwing the ball more than twenty yards downfield.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh for.
Speaker 3: Seventeen with five picks. That's that's not good. Not good, as we say, I still have an A grade on Brian Thomas Junior, who is unstoppable out there. The Raiders allow the seventh most fantasy points to the perimeter. Uh, he's had nearly a thirty percent target share with mac Jones and he gets that Decameron Richardson matchup. That guy a Yet I can never pronounce correctly.
Speaker 2: Who's shot Mississippi State a ton a.
Speaker 3: Ton of yardage every week? Brian Thomas seventy five plus and four straight. His targets have gone from seven to ten to twelve to fourteen. So I think this is about a sixty or seventy target Gabe based on based.
Speaker 2: On mind, assume that that's going to continue.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, absolutely. Brenton Strange also getting the A grade. He's been limited with his shoulder, but he should be good to go. Absolutely broke out last week without Ingram had a couple of starter bill weeks earlier this season. But the Raiders are absolutely getting porched by tight ends not named Kyle Pits. Over the last seven weeks, they are fourth worst against the against the position, and in the last six weeks before the Pits game, they were tight ends were averaging eight for ninety nine and a score, allowing the fourth most reception six most scores in the running game. Travis Etn is going to get the C grade. He outsnapped Tank Bigsby on Sunday sixty or last week sixty one to twenty two, ran twenty four more routes. I believe that's from JJ zach Reeson. Three to four catches in four straight for Etn. Running backs have combined for one hundred and fifty plus yards in each of the last two weeks against the Raiders, White and Irving in one and then Bijon and the other. Those are kind of backs on an entirely different level than ETN and Tank though, And of course, because I'm giving it to ETN, I'm putting Tank on the bench. I think it's an ETN game, but watch it'll flip just because I said that. Eight O'Connell. I'm giving a C grade too. He's at three hundred and forty yards and two scores against KC and and then another one hundred plus and two scores before leaving in the second half in second Yeah, in the second half against Tampa Bay, he was likely on pace for another two to three hundred multi score game. Jaggs allowing the second most yards and second most yards to quarterbacks. Rogers with that can take a chance on me in this matchup last week had thirty one Fantasy points.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Jacoby Myers is getting the A grade. He's had limited practices, but he's been doing that for several weeks now. I'm playing through it. Jags have allowed by far the most twenty plus and forty plus yard plays for fifth worst against the slot where Myers lines up forty five percent of the time, and he's had double digit Fantasy days in all but two games since Adam Adams departed. Over the last month, seven for eighty six on eleven targets per game is his average. Trey Tucker is a little bit of a darth Row here because of all the big playwork, and he gets his aid DOT has averaged up. The target target is fifteen plus. And I mentioned how bad the Jags are giving up giant plays. They give up about a little over five per game. So if Trey Tucker can get one or two of those interesting dart throw.
Speaker 2: You're ever gonna start Trey Tucker.
Speaker 3: This is, yeah, exactly a grade on brock Bauers. I'm moving on to the bench grades for both running backs. With Sincere McCormick now out, Madison and Abdullah are likely to split. If this is one of those games where we knew the game script, I could say one or the other might be good for that game script, But because I don't know that, they're both kind of ineffective. The monopolies bench grades.
Speaker 2: Bench grades for the Raiders running backs.
Speaker 1: To the surprise of nobody, San Francisco takes on Miami. It's a battered San Francisco offense at the running back position, But what do you expect from Rock Purdy and especially Juwan Jennings. Can't wait to find out what the Great of Thoor is gonna get those players when we come back.
Speaker 2: Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 1: No different playoff Guillotine League formats coming to you in the NFL playoffs. You can get registered for them now, including the opportunity to play against me in the Chop Charge Chompionship Choppionship at Guillotine leagues dot com. It is free to play against me tragically, it's free to play. It's a five hundred person league. We wanted to put prizing in it. We wanted to give you prizing. Some states don't let us, and we wanted to be available in all fifty states. There are some states that even though it's free, they won't let us prize it.
Speaker 2: You'll have the satisfaction going if you beat.
Speaker 3: Me, here you go. If you if you take that thing down, I'll get you an SFB fifteen, and maybe I'll give away a random signed jersey to someone who plays.
Speaker 1: I love it all right. That's a or binding oral contract from Scott Fish. Go to Guillotine leagues dot Com in the lobby look for the chop charge contest. Let's go back to the matchups, and we moved to thor with San Francisco taking on Miami. You talked about is he Abona Conda earlier?
Speaker 2: Now you when you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about it, you would acknowledge Patrick Taylor is gonna get use here, but you didn't give a letter grade on Patrick Taylor.
Speaker 2: Where are we? Where do you stand on Patrick Taylor?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give him the old speculative ce Okay, I'm Patrick Taylor. Obviously Grendo on Ara is now has now been ruled out. Taylor only has fourteen carries this season seventy nine total in his career. Kip from Memphis. That was back in the norvel days before we went to Florida State and tanked their program. But anyway, I digress Taylor could get fourteen to seventeen touches against the Dolphins in this game. I do think isy Abona Conda is going to figure in some way in the end of this. That's why I had to do the speculative see and the Dolphins, to be fair, they are not the easiest matchup they have allowed an NFL best eighty three point three rushing yards per game since losing to Green Bay. So I can't get higher for a sea on because of those reasons, brock Perty, I gave him.
Speaker 2: A bea despite his horrible week that he's coming off of.
Speaker 4: We have confirmation that Trent Williams, who has missed the last four games, is going almost assuredly will be out for the year. So he's not walking through that door. Yeah, to help you, but Perty was a QB one in five of the seven games before last week, and he ranks fifth in yards per attempt since week eight.
Speaker 2: This is an okay matchup for him.
Speaker 4: Since Week ten, the Dolphins have allowed the twelfth most yards per game passing and the tenth most passing touchdowns. I'm busy about a conocourse and take a chance on me. Deebo, Samuel, keep him affixed and nailed to your bench. Since week ten, Deebo has not had a double digit Fantasy point game, nor has he had more than twenty two receiving yards in any individual game. I don't know what's going on, but got to keep him out of there. He only has one red zone target since week twelve. It's it's not a matchup, but Deebo could no longer be trusted.
Speaker 1: Why weren't they running Deebo more here, fifth and sixth string running back.
Speaker 2: This is the scenario running deep put him in the backfield. Yes, yeah, I don't get it. Plat tune him with my boy?
Speaker 3: Is he but instead he's on lots of kickoff in put return.
Speaker 2: I'm baffled at the user.
Speaker 4: It feels like a season long punishment. You know in college, they won't announce the punishments. They'll make your run stairs. It feels like that's what Debo's getting. Juwan Jennings, however, I gave him a B. Since Week ten, Juwan has been wide receiver twenty three and fantasy points per game, and he has seen seven red zone targets over that time. He also owns a thirty five point five percent first read share target since Brandon Aiyuk went down in Week seven. Pretty crazy. Jennings rings fifth in yards per route run this season over the entire NFL, and as far as this matchup goes, since Week ten, Miami has allowed the eleventh most PPR points per target to perimeter wide receiver, so a decent one so I gave him a B. George Kittle is a must start A and this is an awesome matchup for him. No team gives up a higher percentage of opponent targets to tight ends than the Miami Dolphins, and moving over to those Miami Dolphins too, I gave him a C. He had the road dud last week against the Texans, only four point nine yards per attempt while struggling with three interceptions. He only had six point eight fantasy points in the game, but he had scored twenty three plus fantasy points in each of the four games prior to that. This is a tough matchup against a good forty nine Ers pass defense. Since Week ten, the forty nine Ers have not allowed a quarterback to exceed two hunderd twenty five passing yards. Devna Chain is an A and a must start Tyreek Hill. I toggled him down to a B in this one. I do more targets are going to come because Jalen Waddle is almost assuredly out because they listened as doubtful and doubtful.
Speaker 2: People never play. They never played.
Speaker 4: But this is not a great matchup for Tyreek Hill. He is averaging twelve yards per reception this year, which is on pace for the third lowest total of his career, and since eight, the forty nine ers have allowed only ten twenty plus yard passes, which is number one in the NFL. The deep, the explosive plays will not be there for Tyreek Hill, even more so than the rest of the season mentioned Jalen Waddle is almost assuredly going to be able to keep him on your bench. John new Smith the last one. I gave him a b charges boy since Week eight, John, who has been the tight end four in fantasy points per game.
Speaker 2: That makes me so happy.
Speaker 4: He has not finished lower than Titan then tight ends seven and weekly.
Speaker 2: Scoring for over a month.
Speaker 4: More targets are coming now with Jaylen Waddle out, so that's the good news.
Speaker 2: But this is a tough matchup.
Speaker 4: San Francisco has held tight Ends to the fewest receiving yards per game in the entire NFL and the second fewest fantasy points per game. The only reason I didn't give him a name charge, I'm so sorry, Fallid, I had to give him a bee.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: San Francisco is a great defense. I prly get that.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to Philadelphia taking on Washington, Jalen Hurts, Saquon Barkley obvious A grades, and I need to take this opportunity to say I was.
Speaker 3: I was not exactly right.
Speaker 1: I've taken this l a couple of times this year. I want to do it again on Barkley. All of the metrics coming out of the last couple of seasons in New York were so bad that in the preseason, I'm like, I don't trust Barkley. I think he might be cooked. I don't know if he's gonna I don't know that he's going to be any good. His quarterback's going to eat all of his rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 2: I was so long about say kwon Barkley exact taking that L right now. AJ Brown comes into the B grade.
Speaker 1: Squeaky wheel got the grease last week, or as Scott Fish likes.
Speaker 3: To say, squeaky mouse got the cheese.
Speaker 1: But remember he was pretty scattershot in the prior two months, mostly because Egles just don't run. They've got the league's lowest passing play percentage, just forty four percent. And the other weird thing about AJ Brown, He's got this huge frame and you would think near the stripe. I mean Obviously they've got the push push, and that's money. But you would think near the stripe, all AJ Brown has to do is like take three steps forward, turn around, box out a defender and you've got a huge target to throw to. They haven't thrown a single pass from inside the five to AJ Brown, not once all year. Those are easy touchdowns that AJ Brown has not gotten. He posted a forgettable five catches for sixty five yards in the earlier matchup with Washington. Half of the time he runs from Marshawn Latimore's side to the field, and that is a great matchup between one of the most physical cornerbacks and one of the most physical receivers. Can't wait to see how it plays out. B Grade on AJ Brown, C Grade and Devanta Smith even more inconsistent than AJ Brown for many of the same reasons. He's become weirdly touchdown dependent in non scoring games. DeVante Smith averaging just four catches for forty yards, and since Week five, Washington is allowing just half a touchdown per game to wide outs. He's going to see a lot of rookie cornerback Mike Sandracil. He's played well, but he has a lot of touchdowns in two of the past three games, and Smith had just twenty nine yards in the earlier matchup with Washington, so he's only got a C grade going over to.
Speaker 2: The Washington side.
Speaker 1: Jaden Daniels B grade in this one. In the Week eleven matchup, Daniels was completely neutralized via the air and ground by the Eagles. He posted just one hundred and ninety one passing yards one passing touchdown, and Daniels did not help with his legs, just eighteen rushing yards in the previous matchup with the Eagles. It was his second worst fantasy game of the year. Was that Eagles game. The Eagles secondary probably the league's best right now since rookie Cooper dejen became the starter in Week six. Philly is giving up just one hundred and seventy two passing yards and zero point eight passive touchdowns per game.
Speaker 2: Iowa, that's shout out, Iowa, baby.
Speaker 3: That's still better than Anthony Richards in passing time.
Speaker 2: That is true passing averages.
Speaker 1: Only one quarterback has run for more than twenty nine yards against Philly. In fact, I'm moving Jade and Daniels down to a SEA grade in this brutal matchup because the only receiver you care about here is Terry McLaurin. Now, Terry McLaurin is and I mentioned this on other shows. He's the most lopsided receiver in the league in that he runs seventy five percent of his plays from the left side of the field, which means we know who's going to be matched up against most of the time, and it's star rookie Quinyan Mitchell. He's awesome, allowing a paltry fifty nine nine percent completion rate and zero touchdowns in his coverage. He is a rookie doing this in the earlier matchup Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember what Terry McLaurin did in the Eagles matchup? One catch, ten yards?
Speaker 1: Oh, he is a C grade this week. And the last guy you care about is Brian Robinson. He flopped hard in a great on paper matchup last week and that bummed me out. This is a brutal matchup. None of the Eagles opposing runners have hit one hundred yards this year. The Eagles rank number three in Fantasy points under average for opposing runners, and since Week six, the Eagles top the Eagles rank top five and yards per carry, run defense, success rate, yards after contact. Brian Robinson's averaged less than three point nine yards per carrying three of his past four games, including that Eagles matchup in Week eleven, in which he had just sixty five rushing yards, but did manage a goal line touchdown. And that's what you need from Robinson in this game, is a goal line opportunity. Otherwise I don't like it. And he's just a C grade in that matchup. All right, Let's go to our final matchup of this segment, and that is Tampa Bay taking on Dallas.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 1: You've talked a little bit about the Dallas side of this, but let's go over to the Tampa Bay side.
Speaker 2: And Baker Mayfield has been very very.
Speaker 3: Very good, Yeah, very safe, very good. High two hundreds in yards basically every game for the last month. Seven scores in the last two games. Cowboys are the fourth easiest matchup for quarterbacks. It's tenth against the past, but one of the worst against the run. Five of the last six quarterbacks to face the Cowboys scored on the ground. And he's got some wheels. It's not really generally part of his game, but he is a mobile quarterback, so maybe you get something there. I do have an a grade on him, though here it's hard to imagine. He doesn't hit his his averages and it is one of the highest over unders of the week. It could be issued up potentially a grade for Mike Evans averaging over one hundred yards per game in the last month since returning from that hamstrings, scoring in scoring three times in those games.
Speaker 2: They trying to get Mike Evans to the thousand yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there we missed a month. Yeah, he's he's got a big, like a three million dollar contract bonus if he hits like one thousand yards, ten touchdowns and I forget what the catches was, but he can get there. He's closing in on it. In fact, the toughest one of the of them I remember was the yards. He's like one hundred and eighteen away or something something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He gets Duran Duran Bland, who picked six quarterbacks five times last year, but has played just the last four games coming off injury, giving up two scores and a one hundred and thirteen rating against in that month of.
Speaker 1: Playsop off and of course Trayvon Diggs. The other outside cornerback is out.
Speaker 3: Yep is out. Jaylen McMillan. I had a C grade on He's seen his two highest target shares this season in the last couple of games. He's getting like twenty four percent of the target the last two games four for fifty nine and two scores five for seventy five in the score second in targets in both those games. Dallas allowing the sixth most yards to wide receivers eleventh most fantasy points. The second option tends to be in that fifty to seventy five range against Dallas. But Kate Auden so I had a C grade on him, But I'm gonna move it to a bee because Kate Adden has been not practicing all week. He's I believe the questionable turned to doubtful. Todd Bowles said he's a true game time decision or something. It's a Sunday night game, so it's not even a good matchup, So starting him this week would be a bold.
Speaker 2: Move, bold strategy.
Speaker 3: Catton.
Speaker 2: Let's see if the pays off for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Bucky Irvin, payoff. No, it's not, it's not gonna pay off. It's not Bucky Irving. I'm giving the B grade to Dallas is allowing twenty six to one hundred and thirty four total yards to backs and sixteen scores in fourteen games. That's a lot of volume they're giving up to backs each week. Backs who really hit them were the sixteen plus touch sixteen plus touchbacks. Bucky and Rashad White did that last week.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bucky Irving's so good. He's so good. I wonder if another week removed from the injury, he's starts to get you know, starts to reclaim that role. So he's going to get the B and White is going to get the CEE. They both get a decent amount of pass game work, so they can get some of that here. I think they're both startable in this matchup over on the Dallas side. To take a chance on me quarterback for myself was Cooper Rush.
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it. I hope I talked to you in to move them, but no I didn't. You said you had a really high rank it.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, but I'm taking notes now. I may still move him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Rica, Yeah, that defensive backfield just being completely decimated is something Ceedee Lamb with that decimated backfield is probably an.
Speaker 2: Auto A as well.
Speaker 3: It's a bottom seven passed. You know, I'm gonna move on. He's n Jake Ferguson. I'm giving a C grade too. He's only top twenty five yards once in the last seven games. But I think it's a little bit of a the Kyle pitt situation from last week. I know, Pittston, I'm a great game, but this is just an incredible matchup since week seven. You don't really get worse than the Bucks against the tight end. Andrew's at forty one and two scores. It's at ninety one and two scores. Kelsey and Gray combined for one hundred and a score. Kiddle had fifty seven in a score, Tommy Tremble had seventy seven yards. Mayor and Bowers absolutely destroyed them and might take a chance on me. Player from last week Stone Smart went five for fifty on that.
Speaker 2: Oh well done.
Speaker 3: So a C grade for Jake Ferguson and then finally a B grade en Rico Dawdle, who's averaging one hundred and twenty eight yards and over twenty touches per game. Over the last month. Tough not to like the Dowdler the Bucks. I don't know if that's Nick David should be though, the Dowdler the Bucks allowing.
Speaker 2: This sounds like something you get a channel for doing.
Speaker 3: It might be public, might be I don't know. The Bucks allowing the seventh fewest rushing rod yards and fifth fewest rushing scores. So that's why I'm bringing it back down from an A to a B. But they do give up fantasy points to the twenty plus touch volume backs and that's that's doubtll so B grade on doubtell.
Speaker 1: It's really too bad that the Dallas Cowboys don't have a number two receiver that you could really.
Speaker 3: Receiving, yeah, or receiving back. Donlad has one catching less frontle games.
Speaker 2: Did Fish call him the Dowler?
Speaker 3: I did? Wow. I like that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a little toll Bird, there's a little Brandon Cooks mixed in, there's a little Cavante turpin, and it just waters out what would have been otherwise what you know, that number two receiver would have been a great play.
Speaker 2: The turpentine usually does that. Turpentine will water you down.
Speaker 1: There you go when we come back our final set of matchups, including Viking Seahawks. What to expect from Kenneth Walker in a tricky matchup.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you when we come back to Fantasy Football Weeklyagues.
Speaker 1: Find out segment of Fantasy Football Weekly a reminder playoff guillotine Leagues. You've asked for it for years, finally coming during the NFL playoffs. You'll be able to start new guillotine leagues two different ways. We've got the guillotinies. These are really standard guillotine leagues that you know and love, where team the bottom scoring team gets chopped or players go to the waiver wire, all the stuff you love about guillotine leagues in that format five team leagues and then playoff format number two, the Chopionship. These are lots of players, no draft, just choose your favorite players from playoff bound teams.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's super fun, super easy to play. And every week in that format, the bottom twenty five percent of teams get chopped. So you have to do is not finish in the bottom quartile.
Speaker 3: Yes, well takes nice.
Speaker 1: Those are the two games. Check them out Guillotine leagues dot com. You can register now. Obviously there you'll create your rosters later. We know all the teams are going to the playoffs, but and hold your drafts later. But you can register and hold your spots now. Final segment or final matchup for you is the Saints taking on Green Bay? Is there anybody? Alvin Kamara is out? Spencer Ratlers at the helm? Is there any Saint to play here?
Speaker 2: In the semi final? One one I gave? I gave one guy a see which is Kendry Miller gave?
Speaker 4: With With Kamara likely being out with the groin, Miller should lead New Orleans' backfield again on Monday. But the Saints are fourteen that point underdogs and justifiably so. And the Packers have not let a running back rush for seventy five yards since Week eight. So so even take my seat with a with a grain of salt, there I will. And then benches, let's let let's just go around. I'm gonna be like Oprah right now.
Speaker 2: I've run gets a bench exactly. Rattler gets the bet. This is getting ugly.
Speaker 4: The top three wide receivers this game could be Marcus Valdis Scantling, Kevin Austin Junior, and Dante Pettison.
Speaker 2: That's only if Marcus.
Speaker 4: Valdus scantling place, which at the present moment that is not a shirt. And then of course Kendry Miller is you're running back at Taysom Hill is even out and blobbady blah bady blah.
Speaker 2: All the Saints wide receivers you keep on the bench mvs.
Speaker 4: Maybe he would have been a desperation if he wasn't hurt, but bench Juwan Johnson. I would also say bench for him. Last four games, four red zone targets. He did up two tight end one performances in that and it actually is a decent matchup. Green Bays allowed the seven the most receiving yards per game, ten most fantasy points per game to tight ends. But with Rattler back there in the rest of this rag tag unit, I just had to go bench. Moving over to the Packers.
Speaker 2: J Hayn shout out Forreslo State Jordan Love.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give him a C shadow Utah State. It's been six weeks since Jordan Love has reached thirty passing at times and that's why, right, he hasn't been bad, The volume just hasn't been there. In fact, Jordan Love is number one in yards per attempt and passer ratings since week eleven. He just doesn't throw much.
Speaker 2: I know that. And there could.
Speaker 4: Be snow on Monday night as well, so you might have some inclement conditions there. Josh Jacobs is a must start a and then I'm going to do my weekly routine with the Packers receivers and cop out and give them all seas. Starting with Jayden Reid wide receiver thirty four and fantasy points per game. He has been tapering off down the stretch. However, he has not had more than thirty four receiving yards in any individual game since Week nine.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 4: This is a decent matchup though, if you if you got a little gamble in you. Since week ten, the Saints have allowed the third most fantasy points per game NPPR points per target to perimeter wide receivers. Romeo Dobs he gets to see coming off a two touchdown performance against the Seahawks. Dobbs is wide receiver forty four and fantasy points per game. Since Week three, New Orleans has had the fourth highest two high They've run the fourth highest per ponderance of two high coverage rate in the NFL fifty five percent since Week seven against two high Dobbs is number two on the team with the twenty five percent first redshare. We're also giving a seed to mister Christian Watson. Watson has three top thirty six wide receiver finishes this season. This is a solid matchup for Watson, though, maybe to get a fourth because the Saints have been struggling against deep passing. Since Week ten, the Saints have allowed the seventh most deep passing yards per game. During that span, New Orleans has has allowed the third most fantasy points per game NPPR points to per target to perimeter wide receivers. Maybe and hits a dinger or two here, so of course he's getting a sea. And then lastly, Tuckerkraft gets a name tight end eleven in fantasy, he gets an a Craft. He gets an a tight end eleven in fantasy points per game. He ranks first in yack per reception and miss forest tackles per reception in the tight end position, and this is a very good matchup for him. New Orleans has allowed the twelfth most receiving yards per game and the fourth most yards per run to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 1: Minnesota takes on Seattle and Justin Jefferson is an obvious a that does not need elaboration. Jordan Addison, his reliability is swored in the second half of the season. And Scott, you texted me earlier today a shocking stat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jordan Addison is sixth all time and touchdown receptions by a player under the age of twenty three. The only five who had more touchdowns before their twenty third twenty third birthday Randy Moss, Rob Gronkowski, Jamar Chase, Odell Beckham Junior and Larry Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: That is some amazing company to be in right there.
Speaker 1: Over the last nine games, has finished has finished above wide receiver twenty nine eight different times. He has finished in the top ten four different times. He runs from all parts of the field, which means he's going to see all of the Seattle cornerbacks, including big time gambler Tariq Wollen, who has given up six touchdowns that's fourth most. On the other side of the field, he's going to see Josh Joby's job or join Provoball Focus is seventy six ranked corner so nice opportunities for Addison, who comes in with a B grade.
Speaker 2: Staying with the passing game.
Speaker 1: T J. Hockinson been a little quiet, but his seven targets last week was a nice uptick. He still doesn't scored this year, which is a bummer. While Seattle looks like a decent tight end defense on paper, the three Hockinson level tight ends that Seattle has faced Sam Laporta, George Kittle, Trey McBride twice averaged seven catches for seventy eight yards. We'd certainly take that from t J. Hockinson, who comes in with a B grade in this one. Sam Donald gets a B grade. He's been a top six fantasy quarterback in four of the past seven games.
Speaker 2: His lack of.
Speaker 1: Rushing upside probably caps him at a rud round sixth quarterback, and that's for about where I see him coming in here. Seattle has allowed exactly two passing touchdowns in the three in three straight games and in five of the past seven. Only Kyler Murray and Skyler Thompson failed to score touchdowns against the Seahawks, making Donald a very safe Playt's go over to the Seattle side. Kenneth Walker off the injury port so is Zach Charbonnay, which is good news for them. Walker had been laboring and running in effectively while hurt. Hopefully this means he can be back to the dynamic runner that he has been and the Vikings are on defense, which is normally very Stout has been playing without middle linebacker Ivan Pace in three straight games. In those games without Pace, the Vikings dropped from number one in rushing yards allowed all the way down to number fifteen. They dropped from number two in yards after contact to number twenty five without Ivan Pace. So that makes Walker viable here at a B level grade. Zach Harvini as a backup is not.
Speaker 3: You want to hear a crazy stat about the running backs for Seattle. They get the fewest less than one yard per carry before hitting before contact.
Speaker 2: They got to get into a Shanahan system.
Speaker 1: They do Jackson Smith and Jigba has become an automatic a most weeks, and the Vikings are getting killed by slot receiver, so he maintains an A grade in this one.
Speaker 2: DK Metcalf down to a C grade.
Speaker 1: He's been a top twenty fantasy receiver one time in the last nine weeks, and I don't trust him to do much better here at the return of Vikings cornerbacks. Cornerback Stefan Gilmour should help the Vikings defense and just a C grade on Metcalp. And then lastly, Gino Smith the dangerous start because of a knee injury. It reduces his mobility and here comes a great Vikings blitzing defense. They're giving up average games of two hundred and forty five passing yards though the past six, but only less than one passing touchdown per game. Overall, we don't want to start Gino Smith in a tricky matchup in a rain soaked game, so he is just a C grade. Thanks for listening, everybody. Best of luck in the semi finals. We'll see you for a championship edition next week.