Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores. Today we are going to be recapping season six, episode thirteen of Salt Lake City. But there is breaking news today with Salt Lake City.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you've heard it.
Speaker 2: Delores Genshaw has been released from prison.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 2: After thirty three months of being behind bars, she has been released. There is a picture, I'm not quite sure if that is the actual person picture of her walking out of.
Speaker 3: Jail, but there's somebody's got to get that. Somebody's going to get that.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting to see what happens next with Genshaw. Do you think I mean, Andy has been very vocal that she will not be back on Salt Lake City. But do you think now, I'm just predicting they're going to do a sit down with her.
Speaker 3: I do. I do too. I don't think she'll be back on.
Speaker 1: Was adamant about her not being back on, and I get that, But uh, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think they'll do a sit down with her.
Speaker 2: I think somebody will pick her up on some capacity, like she'll be on something, you.
Speaker 1: Know, when you steal it from old people. Yeah, that's a different thing, like you know, old people and kids.
Speaker 3: It's a problem for me. You can add to that in dogs and women.
Speaker 2: Well, any kind of criminal activity is a problem for me.
Speaker 1: It's a problem. No, listen, I agree with you. I I'm clean, I don't get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I don't break the rules. You know that. I don't. Oh, I know. I am not a rule breaker and I follow the law yep.
Speaker 2: And why is it so hard for some of these housewives are just people in general, just to follow the damn law.
Speaker 1: You know, it's human nature. What's the only thing that makes us different from the wild? And you know animals and us we have laws.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so true, but it's just it's just mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: So we don't know what's next for Genshaw, but I'm sure we're going to see her on TV in some capacity, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Well I do, of course I do.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna pick that up, and they're going to want to ask her why she did what she did, if she is sorry.
Speaker 3: She did what she did.
Speaker 1: You know, all the same things that you always hear we are going to hear from Genshaw and you know what.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Aside from what she did, I am glad she is home for her children.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's going has one sign or two?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think it's too Do you think she gets to go home or does she have to go in like halfway half way house?
Speaker 3: I don't know time served? Do you usually get to go home? You just get to get home.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that Jenshaw is home to her children and her husband, who seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think he waited for her? Do you think they're going to stay together?
Speaker 3: I do? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: It'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 1: From what I remember, she seemed like he was like, yeah, So did you happen to catch watch What Happens Live last night?
Speaker 4: How the gay was on?
Speaker 3: She did it? Well? I just saw the clip and there was this.
Speaker 2: There was a clip about Andy asking her about why is there no footage on the plane and she said, oh, like we're going to do this now, like huh, and she kind of skated around it like there's going to be more answers at the reunion. But then she goes on to say, well, you know, we jumped down Britney's throat last year because she was filming on this printer Vand.
Speaker 4: So then that.
Speaker 2: Leads me to believe, like, well, maybe there isn't any footage. I thought, maybe they're holding off footage for the reunion. So I'm a bit confused. I don't know if there is footage not footage.
Speaker 1: But well, am I missing the exact details of what happened? Did anybody explain that she was kicking in her chair and doing all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Did anybody I want to hear from Brittany?
Speaker 1: And I still I mean she did, but but she was chilling her hair, and she was kicking in the chair and things like that, and spilled wine on her and then by the end of the plane ride she was hysterical crying.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying. That, that's what they're saying. Bad for her. However, that plane ride would have been landed had it been New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I keep thinking, like, yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. But it's right up there with the Black Eye, remember the black Eye, And she couldn't even have So I feel like on this show like people, I don't know, why.
Speaker 4: Are they protecting or they it's just so weird.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into Salt Lake City, the girls you know, thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but yeah, yeah, you're hiding the you're fighting over Cardier watches.
Speaker 1: But you're not going to tell us if somebody was getting punched that you know, kicked and pulled their hair on a plane.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So the girls of Salt Lake City did film the reunion I think last week.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to see their looks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean they weren't the best.
Speaker 1: In Italian we call it pizza sends us out like pizzaou know, salt It was just plain, kind of like it.
Speaker 4: Was kind of plain.
Speaker 2: But then, like I think about how hard it is to find a reunion dress. You guys don't even know, Like they literally tell you a few weeks a few weeks maybe three weeks prior, and they're like, you need one in this color, this color is color, and then you got to get one that somebody else isn't kidding, and then you got to find it and it's always like ours were like spring colors in fall, so it's never as easy as you think it is.
Speaker 1: You're a size two, okay, try to fit me, and actually a size zero okay, size zero. Okay, I'm gonna take that back. I'm sorry. You look like a size zero.
Speaker 3: Just zero two, zero two.
Speaker 1: It's not like I usually like say those size zero It's like doesn't it's not in my vocabulary. Okay, you're a size too, a size zero. I've never been a size two or a size zero, even when I was born.
Speaker 3: So I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, like, when you're a size zero, you can buy whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 3: When you're like built, like a big bu and a big boobs and.
Speaker 1: Like you know, it's harder, not easy to dress. I have to wear stretch material. The material has to be right, like.
Speaker 2: I like stretch material just for comfort. But I'm short, so short girls, it's not always easy. Everything needs to be altered, which is a pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: Oh a big deal with him. Try to fit your ass in your waist.
Speaker 2: My dress actually was big around the waist and I just didn't have time.
Speaker 4: I have time to have it. I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you wore that brown dress. I'm gonna just throw the time. You know it was pink that you wore a brown dress recently and it was like a clear it's like a it's like long and it and it's a mermaid looking dress, brown and it's got between the strips.
Speaker 3: I gave it to my system and I'm like, I will never look like that. And you bought it and then gave it away. Yeah, I gave.
Speaker 1: It to my sister in Lasandra. I'm like, funny, you know, camera had it on and I can never wear it because I'll never look like that in it.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: It's like the pink dress with crystals that I bought for the reunion and I bet everyone and everyone has it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I can't wear it now.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'll find something to wear it too.
Speaker 2: But so it starts off with the girl's arriving in Santorini. Grease have you been there before?
Speaker 3: I'm dying to go. Paula, take me. I will take you.
Speaker 2: It is so beautiful, so beautiful, it's amazing. So way back when I mean, were we dating. I can't remember dating or married. We went to uh, started off in Athens, then we went to Sanchorini, and then we went to.
Speaker 4: Had Where do we go? We went to a few different places, but it is just so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I mean it's exactly what it looks like on TV.
Speaker 4: So beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you notice that they had airplane footage on this flight, but not the last one.
Speaker 3: Somebody's got that footage. Somebody's got to have it. You got and if you were you on that plane and you signed NDIA, you can send it to me. Don't worry. I won't share it with anyone.
Speaker 1: If they were in first class, like I said, if they were in first class, tamera, there's very then it probably they probably filled up most of the first class.
Speaker 3: Right, probably probably. Well, this cracked me.
Speaker 2: So Heather's explaining that Lisa and Angie got into an argument during.
Speaker 4: The layover over a Cardier watch.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the kind of fights that I live for on Housewives. Lisa like always felt like Angie was copying her.
Speaker 3: That was so stupid. Okay, who's going to fight over a Cardier watch?
Speaker 2: Well, it's absolutely the most ugliest watch, but it's petty housewife or nine which I'm.
Speaker 3: Nine Mary saying, who's fighting over an old lady watch? I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Love Mary because I said the same thing. And I'm like, how what did you think about Heather going, oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to duty free and went to the Cardier store and.
Speaker 3: I just wanted six thousand dollars. I bought two of them.
Speaker 1: I bought two twelve thousand dollars. And you know, with the VAT, with the money back from the tax duty free, it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of like and so I bought one for Whitney. I'm not buying it. I'm not buying it either.
Speaker 2: I that's so funny you say that, but I'm just not even believing that.
Speaker 4: And at first I thought that Whitney bought her her own watch.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, if you're that flippant about just going to you know, the airport and buying a six thousand dollars watch and then complaining that you're having money problems, like what is going on here?
Speaker 3: But then you know she bought it. You know, Heather must be doing really well because you know, yeah, she's on her what third book, second book, she's got her show, and she's getting paid here.
Speaker 4: But you know, but be careful with your money, girl.
Speaker 3: That's how I always see it.
Speaker 1: Like if you really did that, Heather, just to bust Lisa's balls. That was really stupid because you guys like buster balls all day long.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to waste twelve thousand dollars on it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's like you're really going all in. That's really going like hard.
Speaker 1: And you know Lisa was really just sitting there not bothering anybody. And if it didn't happen on camera, right, yeah, well didn't really have to bring it up.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 2: But then going above and beyond, let's like really going above and on going to the airport and buying a Cardia watch, like I was gonna do that. I would have bought a bracelet or something. I wouldn't have bought that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there is there you go.
Speaker 1: It was, but it was the whole point of the watch. Yes, it's the whole point of the watch. So but I think Lisa has Cardia bracelets too that she wears probably like wonder Woman.
Speaker 3: But you know they I have them.
Speaker 1: You know why I don't wear them because I have like issues. If I can't get something off, I start to freak out.
Speaker 3: Oh okay me too, I have I have yeah, see and that doesn't bother you.
Speaker 2: It used to bother me because it feels like you can't get them off. But do you know what really bothers me is that when you go to the airport, I have the TSA pre check and all that stuff, and.
Speaker 3: It always goes off, So then I have to be padded down and that pisses me off.
Speaker 2: And you travel so much, it's like a pain in the ass. So Lisa gets glammed every single day, and that just made me think, oh my god, So she never just stays home in her sweats and just watches TV.
Speaker 3: Does she really get glam every single day just by then learn how to do it yourself? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that she I agree with the girls.
Speaker 2: She's very concerned over what she looks like and what she's dressed in. I mean, when she was sitting there, you know, packing and talking to John Barlow, she had like She's like, I have sixty Chanel bags to go through and she's surrounded by perfectly stacked up Gucci boxes all around her.
Speaker 1: And I liked her things. She's like, I like my nice things. She's a character like her or not. Yes, she is a good housewife and she's a character.
Speaker 2: She is, but she's very reconcerned with appearances and what she's wearing.
Speaker 3: It's funny. It's funny. I mean, to each their own.
Speaker 1: I can't either one of us are like that. However, I like watching it. I don't want to be like that. But I happen to really like watching her, and so does a lot of people because she gets a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Well, she made me want to step up my game today and I was instantly on Gucci website ordering stuff, and I'm like, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 4: She she's a She's an influencer, is what she is.
Speaker 3: You got influences?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know how she influenced me. I went and had a number one at Wendy's.
Speaker 3: Adeates me with no, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: So Angie has Bromwin if she wants to get any Greek men's numbers. I thought this was really ballsy of her to do that because Bromwin. You know, she has said that there's issues at home, and then Bromwin then denies it and then talked about an open relationship, and then she's now in love. She took her wedding ring off, but now everything's perfect. It's very confusing.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's talk for a second. Yes, Bronwyn looks unwell, does she not? Yes?
Speaker 1: No? I agree, she does not look good. Is anybody saying, hey, Bronwyn, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Happy?
Speaker 1: I don't like, like, coming from New Jersey, it's offensive if you ask someone if they're okay, like really like that, Like, don't fucking ask me if I'm okay okay.
Speaker 3: Like might not look good?
Speaker 1: You got to me like yeah, so, but in this case, Bronwyn looks so unwell, I would take her aside and say, listen, you could.
Speaker 3: Trust me, because you can, yeah, and I just need to like, are you okay right now? Cause you look like shit? You look upset? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, I've noticed it's like she'll open up and she'll joke about it, like she's like, yeah, you got to get out of here, like you know, like she says things about her husband.
Speaker 3: But then then she's sorry she said it.
Speaker 4: And she's sorry she says it. She has a habit of.
Speaker 2: Leading the women down one road and then taking a different path at the end. So it's very confusing.
Speaker 1: But here's me, Meredith sitting across from her and going, let me just let you in on something, Bronwin. You might want to forget what you said, but I can promise you these girls are not not going to you forget what you said.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's going to get heated because she does get first seat at the reunion. So I'm halfway expecting some big blow up to happen on this trip.
Speaker 3: Something she's going to Things are going to come to a head for her.
Speaker 1: And I could just tell by looking at her, like, something happened before that trip getting there, something happened while she was there on the plane, whatever, something happened that's really disturbing her, and I'm sure it'll all come to a head.
Speaker 2: Well, do you remember last year she literally said there was infidelity in her marriage and then she backtracked at the reunion and was like, no, there's not okay.
Speaker 4: So I don't get it, but whatever.
Speaker 1: We do know that in vulnerable times, we've told people things that we wish we didn't tell them the wrong person.
Speaker 3: If I told my best friend Christina Pasina, if.
Speaker 4: I said to her name, God, I love her name.
Speaker 3: If I told you, I'll speak about her all the time.
Speaker 1: If I told Christina Pastina something, then I would be like, not worried until the day I die.
Speaker 3: I would not worry that I told this girl something.
Speaker 1: But there's other people that just at the wrong time, and I will spill my guts and then I'll already hear they repeat it to my other friend. Oh, you know, Dolores and Paul got in a fight or something.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Yeah, that's not cool. That's not cool.
Speaker 1: Butwn, you're on TV and you don't get to get away with that. It's not stopping at one person. It's in front of a couple million people. So now you have to answer to what you said. And Mary tells her, Mary says, you said it.
Speaker 4: You said it.
Speaker 2: So what were your thoughts about Heather, of all people going into Mary's room to get advice what to say to Meredith. I feel like Heather's not that girl that really asks for advice. She's very to me, seems very sure of herself and knows exactly what she wants to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so you think it was just like insincere going to her, she thinks.
Speaker 2: So, I think she knows exactly what she wants to do. She's like the biggest potstar in that group.
Speaker 1: She is and my friends are getting a little pissed off with Heather lately. Oh, right, friends that watched the show, They're like, she's getting on my nerves. She's too petty, she's going too hard on Lisa. It's always something and it's like getting on their nerves. So they're like, leave it alone for once, just like let it go.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think Heather's a very direct person.
Speaker 2: And then Mary insists that Heather needs to be more direct with Meredith. And I just feel like Heather's like the most direct person on this cast.
Speaker 3: Right, So don't act like you're not, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Heather she doesn't want to have a one on one conversation with Meredith because she wants to do it in front of the entire group where she feels the strongest.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's why people do want to do it in front of the entire group. But she she says, I don't want it with just me and her, where she can manipulate me and get me to think or say what she wants me to say. I don't believe anyone can do that to Heather, So I'm not buying that. Of course, you want to do it in front of the group for the scene of it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to not play housewife. So there's a.
Speaker 1: Fine line between being too much of a housewife and right now I feel like.
Speaker 3: Two housewife, you know what I mean? Housewife. I think she's like two housewifey.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of people send me messages when I asked about the show, and they said they really feel like it's being produced scripted.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but you know.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's not how we Yeah it is, it's not like something that we do or Bravo does, but people a lot of people are saying it just feels a little too scripted.
Speaker 1: So again, like that's up to the girls if it is being scripted or produced, to say no, that's not what I would say, and I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at some point, you know, you say that exactly.
Speaker 2: What did you think about Lisa being in Glham for three hours, then walking and then showing up with sunglasses on in the dark, and she's like.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been walking around. I have been.
Speaker 2: I got my ten thousand steps and I bought a really cool pair of Birkenstocks. I'm like, wait, backtrack, a really cool pair of birkenstocks.
Speaker 3: Is there such a thing? Is there such?
Speaker 1: I mean, I have some rindstones and stuff. I've seen some cool ones. I've seen some like Chanelle. There's even Chanelle birkenstocks. That's not cool.
Speaker 3: However, you know, again, Lisa's not being housewifey.
Speaker 1: That's Lisa that he's being her authentic self and doesn't apologize.
Speaker 3: I had to actually laugh.
Speaker 2: When she's walking down like it looks like a boardwalk by the water and the wind's blowing, her hair is going, she's got her glasses on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, aren't you so glad you had that climb done?
Speaker 3: I know, but it's nighttime. You know. When she's not glasses on, what she says.
Speaker 4: Just cracks me up.
Speaker 3: She's like, would she say? She's like, she's talking to.
Speaker 2: The makeup girl and she's like and somebody walks in. She's like, yeah, she's from Santorini or she's from Greece.
Speaker 3: No shit, Like, no, we just flew it. You just flew her in for the day, Like what the hell? She is too much? So then there they finally meets her for being herself. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: I know, I love her so much, so they finally get it all together. The group is together and they go to dinner. Meredith gives a peace offering gift, which is an evil eye, which is very popular there, and.
Speaker 3: It's very nice. It was a nice gift. I wouldn't mind getting it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we had a on my show years ago about an evil eye hat and it was between me and Gretchen. So yeah, so the evil eye fight. Those are fighting words on Housewives. But Heather doesn't seem to accept it, saying again she didn't yeah.
Speaker 4: That she was hurt by Meredith calling her a liar.
Speaker 2: She feels like Meredith has is selective about what she has outrage for. Do you think that Heather is being a little too hard on Meredith.
Speaker 1: I do, And I think that I would have liked to see them have a private conversation. But then you don't see it's not like Lisa making this all about herself. Three seconds later.
Speaker 2: Like Meredith asked, She's like, I've asked for a private conversation, you can't give it to me.
Speaker 1: She's called her twice, yeah, and she would have. She didn't mind filming the private conversation, but she didn't want it within the group. And I think that that should have been had between the two of them, and I'm getting pissed off with it on Potomac two, like nobody's having a one on one. It's like a school yard sophomoric fight where all everybody gathers around right before a fist fight or an argument. In my case, it would be a fist fight. You know where I went to school. So like, you know, I don't look, you know what. It kind of triggers me. It makes me a little bit upset. Yeah, bring back the one on one sit down.
Speaker 4: I am starting to feel sorry for Meredith.
Speaker 3: You know what it is. I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 1: I think because there are no more one on one sit downs that things aren't getting resolved and we're getting lost in the actual subject at hand, and then never goes away, like okay, it started with Heather and Meredith, and then Lisa jumped in, and now it became all about Lisa's so we still didn't get.
Speaker 3: To the resolution with Heather. Enough. It's just enough. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, Am I wrong? Guys? I don't know. No, I think you're right. I'll take any constructive criticism.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think you're absolutely correct, and I just feel like we have no proof of this plane argument whatever.
Speaker 4: She's already apologized. They need to move on.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 2: It just looks like a bunch of bullies against Meredith in my opinion.
Speaker 3: And then I also feel like.
Speaker 4: What is Whitney doing? What is Whitney doing?
Speaker 2: She's like, she's just she's I think she's overreacting. It's a little bit of too much of a tryhard at this point.
Speaker 1: You know what, Whitney's crying, And if she's crying because she feels bad that she watched someone get bullied on the plane, then why didn't she do something that she should may that or she should say. But I I'm like lost again. I'm lost because now we have three different things going on that could have been handled in three separate scenes. So you're you're losing yourselves, guys, like, Okay, we have one subject, it's Heather in Meridith, that should have been handled between the two of them and maybe brought.
Speaker 3: Onto a group. And then we have Lisa talking about herself.
Speaker 1: I forget what she was talking about because now I just look across the table and Whitney's crying.
Speaker 3: About what happened on the plane.
Speaker 2: I just felt like, yeah, no, I'm it's just the Whitney stuff.
Speaker 4: To me was just kind of a stretch, like what do you have?
Speaker 3: But what did she mean? Sorry? What did she mean?
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to lose this thought? What did she mean by saying to her we're all paying for it?
Speaker 3: Now? Are they putting hammered on social media for allowing that to happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, because you know what, honestly, it wouldn't have you know, they wouldn't have it wouldn't have aired by that, so they wouldn't have known. Nobody would have known about it, so they couldn't go after that. Okay, but I think that, well, it's out there. I just think that that's all they have out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's all they have right now, and they're just really leaning into it, and it's getting to the point where we don't want to see it anymore, Like change it up, find something else to know, talk about you.
Speaker 1: Know, Whitney saying that, saying because of what you did on the plane, we're all paying for it.
Speaker 3: What did she say?
Speaker 2: She's like, that's not the problem. You're the problem or the problem.
Speaker 1: You're the problem and what happened on the plane we're paying for.
Speaker 3: I need to know what that means. And I don't know what that means either, And.
Speaker 1: That also brings me to this now, who allowed that to happen a whole plane ride?
Speaker 3: Who fucking allowed it?
Speaker 1: I want to know, because if it was a stranger and that was happening, I would satisfaction and allowed to just chill out, like leave the person alone, go sit over there. I'm gonna sit here. I would have separated them. Why didn't they Why didn't the steward just get involved? Why didn't knowbody?
Speaker 4: It just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: But I want to know.
Speaker 1: Heather, who's very righteous and wants things, you know, who, who was always saying who should be right and who should have done something and told the truth and proof.
Speaker 3: And proof and proof. Why didn't she get about listen. She's a big girl. I don't want to fight Heather. I've listened to Heather. If Heather told me to stop and sit down, I might. Heather scares me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Now Whitney is over there crying, and she does not know why Meredith can't just admit to the way she treated Brittany on the plane.
Speaker 3: It has waity that's between her and But don't you.
Speaker 2: Think that Meredith has apologized. They had to sit down and maybe it's not exactly what she wanted to hear, but she's trying to. You know, Mereth feels like her and Brittany already work through it. As a viewer, I feel like they've worked through it. Whitney will not let this go.
Speaker 3: Wait, can I just say one thing?
Speaker 1: Is it bothering Whitney because she didn't do something about it that I could understand?
Speaker 3: I don't know know what Whitney.
Speaker 1: Just say that, say listen, I'm living with something I let happen. Let me let me speak for you, Whitney, and make what you're trying to do make sense, because right now it doesn't. Whitney, I would understand you sitting there and crying if you had a guilty conscience about letting somebody get treated in a way that you didn't think was right. That you said there for say that. Don't say we're all paying for It's not all about you.
Speaker 2: And I just feel like everything she said was so dramatic and didn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: But wit Camra, you know who's more confused than us, Brittany Brittany.
Speaker 3: Right, so saying anything, she's not yours? A little food for thought.
Speaker 2: Why is Meredith the problem when Britney was the one who started it with the TikTok and accusing her of having an affair and bringing that onto TV.
Speaker 3: She's not innocent in this at all? No, no, But who drew first blood? Do we even remember.
Speaker 2: Brittany Brittany was sharing the TikTok about Meredith's husband.
Speaker 3: Meredith goes hard on Brittany. Does she not? I don't know. I mean, how many fucking stuffed animals she sleeps with?
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Can we just talk for a second.
Speaker 4: It's weird. I'm gonna say it. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Does she have she has to bring a separate suitcase for her stuffed animals?
Speaker 3: Brittany?
Speaker 1: No, what.
Speaker 3: About this? Do you think it's a stick? Do you think she stuffed animal? Not? Twenty five? I say, with one it's called my husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sek with one of those mushy pillows and I'm going to bring one on the plane.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna use it for a.
Speaker 4: But it's a pillow.
Speaker 3: These are like stuffed animals, bro like ahole. Do you think she's.
Speaker 2: Trying to have another Unicorn moment? That's why she's bringing it like she's like, Okay.
Speaker 1: I honestly would have thought that if I didn't see the other twenty five stuffed animals, the owl on the bed with all the tags on them.
Speaker 4: Well, here's what I will say.
Speaker 3: This thing's going on here, this Why don't we get into that. We fucking want to know? Well, we're gonna, I'm gonna have to. I'm gonna have therapt in there. Why don't we all sit and talk about why a grown woman, a mother of two girls, grown girls, is sleeping with stuffed animals and if she's I mean, who am I to say? Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't want to offend anyone who sleeps with stuffed animals because.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to Meredith and I have been chatting with her a little bit on social media. She just sent me her bath bombs. It is a beautiful set, guys. If you're looking for something for the holidays or a gift, it is a big, beautiful black box that opens up with all of these I don't know, six nine maybe bath bombs that are so beautiful they're like pieces of art, So I'm going to put a picture of it on my social media. But she wants to come on and promote her new products, so.
Speaker 3: We'll be able to talk to her about that. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But the best thing I think that Meredith did was not reacting and.
Speaker 3: Taking the bait at the table. She was so good about it.
Speaker 4: She didn't give Heather what she wanted, which probably pissed Heather off.
Speaker 2: But I think that she did a very good job. And at this point, you know, if there's nothing at the.
Speaker 4: Reunion, if this is the black.
Speaker 2: Eye all over again, I'm going to be livid. No proof, no answer is no nothing. You know what we're going to say about it?
Speaker 3: There fucking what season?
Speaker 1: You know Whenether, if Heather ever argued with me and I was on the show, I'd be just like, let's talk about your black eye.
Speaker 3: That would be my only answer to Heather.
Speaker 1: Ever, ever, I don't think she ever gave me tell me about your black eye?
Speaker 2: So did you you know the scene before they go to dinner or they go out and it's Whitney and the Heather and she's like, you want to go get some water? And she's like, I don't think we have time for water and I and I'm like, what are they talking about? Don't you have bottles of water in your room? So it was I'm gonna I'm gonna say, like they were talking about going to get a drink, but she called it water and they were going to shower together. Was it we don't have time to get water because we have to shower. I was so confused on that scene and the and the fact that they actually left it in the show makes me think, Hmmm, are we gonna hear about more of this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are they not allowed to have a drink because they're well, she's not a Mormon anymore, So.
Speaker 3: I don't say. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, you're making me feel like there's something suspicious here.
Speaker 3: Were you gonna set up? Is that a setup? Because if that's a setup, I'm really gonna be.
Speaker 4: I mean, am I looking too deeply into this?
Speaker 3: Like? What is going on here? They shower water?
Speaker 4: Like drink the shower water for all I care?
Speaker 3: Like what listen, you're in a villa.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be staying at the freaking holiday and at some point and there's water in my room, Like, what's up?
Speaker 3: I I know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like water is water like code for AC.
Speaker 3: Is this Miami all over again? Well, listen, they're not.
Speaker 4: They're not like.
Speaker 3: Ac Degrease. No, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: It was just a weird thing, like, well, I don't really have time for water and a shower.
Speaker 4: I'm like, huh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I feel like this is code for something.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I asked the fans on my Instagram what they thought about the episode. Now, these are fan thoughts, not my thoughts. But Mario Keeke said the girl's got to get off Barlow's jock.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Mandy Diamond said Lisa needs to grow some balls, stand up to Meredith.
Speaker 4: I don't know what did Meredith do.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I agree.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: Miss Christa Schneider said, Lisa getting glam every day is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And then if that's what she wants.
Speaker 4: To do, if you want to spend your money on should like that, go for it.
Speaker 2: I don't bad. Your reader, says Mary is the compass. Lisa needs to detox from glam and listen, we.
Speaker 1: Have some people have certain things. I don't know how she does it.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I anyway, Well.
Speaker 1: Listen, I didn't like the episode, but now that we spoke about it, I like it.
Speaker 3: It made me like it, and you made it more fun.
Speaker 1: So I hope everyone enjoyed our little rendition of what happened.
Speaker 3: And now we have to find out what water means.
Speaker 1: And if I if they're baiting me to take the time to find out what that means, I'm going to be pissed off.
Speaker 3: So they I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Well, well, no that we got a few more episodes and then the reunion, So okay, ladies, So what I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: Everybody? What I'm what I want to know. I don't even give a shit about the water. I think it's it's it's a bait. I'm gonna let it go. We'll figure it out eventually. Let's let the let the friends that watch this figure it out, and they will because they'll find out. I want to I want to see what's going on with Brunwin come to a head.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to see that too.
Speaker 2: And I feel like we're gonna see that because she is for seat, so I feel like something's gonna happen with Bronwyn, and I'm wondering, do you think they're going to end their season on a trip?
Speaker 4: I feel like Housewives have been doing that lately.
Speaker 3: Oh good, we're about there. Yeah, what are we on?
Speaker 4: Episode thirteen or something like that. No, it's too soon, too soon.
Speaker 2: So okay, guys, Well thank you again for too to to teason a pod. So, Dolores, you are off to La so have Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I have fifteen minutes to pack and shower.
Speaker 1: Mh.
Speaker 3: You would have five heart attacks by now.
Speaker 1: I just you know, Oh my god, go get aye, bye bye
Speaker 2: Mhm