Speaker 1: Justin, are you there?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, argue, guys doing man, are great.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm still on cloud nine that this is happening right now.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll see, Justin, let's not get ahead of yourselves. We'll see. Let's see what's going on here.
Speaker 1: We are so excited.
Speaker 2: You sent us an email with a really wonderful idea.
Speaker 1: You and your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: How what?
Speaker 1: First of all, what is your girlfriend's name?
Speaker 6: Danielle?
Speaker 1: I love her already. So you and Danielle? How long have you been together?
Speaker 6: Officially?
Speaker 3: It will be about six months after the one they show starts next week.
Speaker 1: You guys have only been together for six months?
Speaker 4: Yes? Man?
Speaker 1: Wow, but when you know you know? Huh?
Speaker 6: When you know you know my person?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 2: So you reached out to us and said I want to propose to my girlfriend and or do you guys live in Ohio?
Speaker 6: We live in Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Actually, will you live in Kentucky?
Speaker 2: How did you pick Columbus to be the show where you want to propose.
Speaker 3: The list of shows you guys just announced a couple of weeks ago. That was the closest show and I immediately texted her and called her, and by the time I got home from work, she had on the waiting list ready to uh my tickets for the show on my collet's perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. So you she has no idea. You think this is going to be a total surprise that you're going to propose.
Speaker 3: She has no idea that I'm doing any of this. She thinks I'm just having lunch with my mom. So she's clueless. I've made jokes, like I've said, they come on stay pulled people on stage and they do guest interaction at the shows, like it would be crazy if we got up there, wouldn't it be?
Speaker 6: And she's like, I don't know what I would do. So he has no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, my best advice is don't mention that again.
Speaker 8: You're right, yeah, And how confident are you in the yes return of said question?
Speaker 6: Oh, one hundred percent. She has made numerous comments about a ring. She's waiting on a ring. She keeps throwing up that finger like.
Speaker 1: Waiting, So do you already have the ring?
Speaker 6: I do have the ring already. It's been resized, it's ready to go.
Speaker 2: This is so much fun. I can't even stand it. So we need to work out with you how.
Speaker 1: You want to do this.
Speaker 2: This is your moment, sir, Like this is all about Justin and Danielle. So we do, like you mentioned in our show, we like to do audience interaction. We usually pull somebody up on stage and we recreate a scene. We have a bunch of We've done a bunch of different scenes. We've pulled a bunch of different We've had people play feenies, people play Corey, We've had people play all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: What do you think.
Speaker 2: Would be ideal a way to get both of you guys on stage for you to be able to propose.
Speaker 3: I was thinking I was leaning towards a few different directions, but I feel like she might freeze if she had to act in front of all the people.
Speaker 6: But I was thinking about, like, uh, like almost.
Speaker 3: Like the Game Show episode where we asked kind of some trivia questions which we could pull up a couple extra guests, maybe pull them in before the show starts.
Speaker 6: This is what's happening. We're gonna pull you up so you're kind of or just me and her one on one and then you know, kind.
Speaker 3: Of answer the questions, maybe even one that the last question is what question in Japanga asked Corey that left him speechless at the end of the graduation episode. Wow, something words where she doesn't think that's she she would know the answer to that question. It's something to where we could word it to where she doesn't think about it, and then I can kind of be behind her, let her answer, and I could just get down on a knee and say actually, or whatever I would like to say to her, and just do it right there, and there's something along those lines would be kind of.
Speaker 5: I think that's pretty good, actually great.
Speaker 9: What's great about trivia is that it takes the pressure off if she might not come up, if it's like an acting thing or what if it's like, oh, we're just going to pick and then we get a multiple people up there, so it's it makes sense of both of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. Well, random giveaway.
Speaker 3: Hey, we had a random drawling and they said sending emails and we picked, you know, a handful of emails. I could fake any one, enter one in for her and she not know it and we both get randomly pulled up there.
Speaker 2: Well, what I think would work is it to your point, if we do a trivia thing and we pull up maybe two couples, two or three couples, you know, pairs doesn't have to be couples, but pairs friends, and we if we just know where you're sitting, so we know where to look for you. So again, once you if you have your tickets, you'd let us.
Speaker 1: Know where you're sitting. We will then know where you are in the audience.
Speaker 2: And what we do is we'll ask people to stand up in the audience. Maybe we'll ask a trivia question there, and we'll select people and you'll just be one of the people we select the two.
Speaker 8: Of you should we should we do something almost like couple related. So it's like we're going to bring a couple of couples on stage because we want to see who has more knowledge of the Corey to Panga Relationshipah, and so if that makes sense for then why there's couples on stage?
Speaker 5: I like that, Yeah, And it's like who thinks.
Speaker 8: They know the best Corey into Panga, Who thinks they're going to be the best Corey in to Panga? Who has the the And then we'll have a bunch of questions set up that are just like oh, and then the last question we ask you will be what did topanga?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: What does she ask that? And then yeah, Danielle will turn around. You're Danielle, not our Danielle. She'll already be facing forward, will turn around, and then you can pop the question.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I think that's great. One thing I do want to say that I'm thinking ahead. I'm thinking like a director. You had mentioned that you would step back from her, and then then when you propose, her back will be to the audience if she has to turn around to you. So my best advice is that when you guys are on stage, if you're standing next to each other, and we ask the question and she's going to meet it, she's going to know the answer. She's going to raise her hand and you'll let her answer, and then you'll just take your moment. You'll step just take a step to the side and get down on one knee so that she'll be profile. Then everybody will still get to see both of you and the reaction and see what's happening.
Speaker 8: I think that'll work. We can work out the timing when. Now the question is when do you think it should be? Should we do it in lieu of said scene. I think, so what, No, we do we.
Speaker 9: Do our normal show.
Speaker 6: We do off the scent too.
Speaker 3: If when I'm doing it so early, just do it when it's normally supposed to happen, right, So we'll still.
Speaker 9: Do our normal scene and then usually at that point we go into a Q and A anyway, right, So instead we'll go into or do the Q and A and then do trivia afterwards.
Speaker 6: What do you guys think, Well, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to be taking our ninety minute show into now, you know, two hours.
Speaker 9: Now, I just have a shorter Q and A because this this could only this would only have to be like two trivia questions, right, We're like, we're going to test your corey to panga knowledge. We need couples, and I like saying that we need couples because then Danielle can't refuse to go up. It's like you have to at your and we pick you, right, So.
Speaker 5: We'll pick you guys in one other couple.
Speaker 1: I still think we do it in lieu of the scene. I don't we do.
Speaker 2: We do the scene in order to get audience interaction, and so now we're we are still going to pull up other couples.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think it either has to be in lou with the scene or in lieu of the.
Speaker 5: Q and A.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I think this is what we do. We say, we want to involve more of you. Come on, let's bring up we want to do Corey into Panga. We want to do trivia and so we want to bring up couples. I think that's I think that's a.
Speaker 5: Great well, you know, you know what we'll do. We'll set it up the way we always set stuff up. We'll say, hey, you know we we we normally at this point we do a Q and A.
Speaker 8: But Ryder and Danielle and I got into a little thing on the plane about which one of us knows our spouse better, And so that led us to then who who in the audience, Which couples in the audience would know Corey to Corey and Topanga better than we would know Corey Intopanga. So we want to bring instead of Q and A, We're gonna bring a couple of couples up.
Speaker 5: Who wants to come up.
Speaker 1: Instead of Q and A.
Speaker 2: You think we should do instead of Q and A versus instead of the scene.
Speaker 5: I don't know's we'll figure we'll figure it out. I guess we could do it instead of the scene.
Speaker 8: Maybe this is better instead of the scene because then because people like the Q and A, they like to be able to come up and ask the question. Okay, so that maybe that's maybe that's right, Maybe that's what we do.
Speaker 1: I think we do this instead of the scene.
Speaker 8: I think the only thing we haven't really discussed though, Justin is our feet.
Speaker 5: It's an appearance fee.
Speaker 8: Uh so small be paid in fresh two dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, pennies?
Speaker 2: Well, are those are about to be obsolete? They're going to be worth something. Actually, bring us each a penny and we're thrilled. Well, Justin, this is going to be very fun. We will continue to be in touch with you via email. Send us where your seats are so we know exactly where.
Speaker 1: To find you.
Speaker 2: We will work out the specifics about the questions, so some of it will be a surprise to you too, but we will stick with this plan that the last question to you guys will be what is the question that Tapega asked Corey at their graduation?
Speaker 1: And that will be your moment.
Speaker 2: And then we will also we're going to be following this up.
Speaker 1: This is just part one We're going to be following this up after.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk to you after and have you and Danielle on to tell us about what the experience was like for you.
Speaker 1: So this is only the beginning.
Speaker 2: The countdown is on, it's it's it's just over a week away.
Speaker 5: As are you nervous? I remember when I proposed, I was so nervous.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm getting more and more nervous every day, especially when I saw an email from Jensen originally that started the whole thing. I'm just like, oh boy, this is I've put into motion a wheel that is not going to stop.
Speaker 6: But I'm we're doing it.
Speaker 5: I just described marriage. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Wait on side.
Speaker 2: But I do want you to know just in case the wheel can stop. If at any point you decide, what the hell did I do? I don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: You just let us know.
Speaker 5: No, you're in now, justin.
Speaker 8: You cannot pull the cannot pull the cord at this point, my friend, you're in.
Speaker 6: There's no court for okay.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Justin. It was wonderful talking to you. We'll see you in eight days.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to help you begin the rest of your life with Danielle.
Speaker 6: I'll see you guys in eight days.
Speaker 1: All right there? Oh my gosh. Six months?
Speaker 5: Huh six months? That got me really nervous.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, no, But then when he's like, no, no, no, no, she's been making hints and you.
Speaker 4: Got the right.
Speaker 5: We also just need because I engaged, I don't think I could go through with it. I would be so nervous for him.
Speaker 9: If he only was like six months and I don't know what she's going to say, I'd be like, dude, dude.
Speaker 5: In this position, I'm for this emotion immediately aboard.
Speaker 4: Gosh.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you were ever in a public engagement situation and you wanted to say no, is I think I would say yes and then cancel later privately.
Speaker 1: You say yes in the moment, and then.
Speaker 2: You later go what the hell were you thinking? I don't want to do this. You are out of your mind. I take it back.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: That's one of my favorite episodes of the Office with Michael just just proposes to her at a party and she's like can we talk and he's like, oh crap.
Speaker 1: Adler is doing right now.
Speaker 2: For three weeks, he's doing something called art camp and it's all like all different kinds of art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's been.
Speaker 2: Loving that, and then this is his last week of that and Monday he starts a camp which is all outdoor adventure, so like hikes and leaf recognition and bird watching.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: There's no baseball camp, huh, or you know what he's in.
Speaker 2: He's in basketball right now, so he's he's got Tuesday nights he's got basketball, or Thursday nights he's got basketball practice, and Saturday mornings he is a basketball game. And he's got karate Monday, Wednesday all the other days. So he doesn't need a he doesn't need a sports camp.
Speaker 9: Every everybody I know, like all the kids do soccer camp. Like that's just takes over summer. It's so important, like it's that's what everybody themes their time around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably will as he gets old, like he's so he also just started piano and singing. He's absolutely the kid that like we if we just said like, hey, guess what you're gonna be you doing blue bbty Blue Booty camp, he'd be like, what I'm in?
Speaker 1: And so I want to dream.
Speaker 9: It's so great Okay, I don't want to hear about it. So I just decided, you get to go to everything that you ever wanted camp?
Speaker 1: What why today?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 9: That's that's what that's Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I figured this summer, I'm gonna give Adler just every opportunity to try all the things he wants to try. And then maybe next year he'll be like, I really loved Wildcraft or I really loved art Camp, and then we'll just like pick one. But this year I was like, let's try them all.
Speaker 5: Well, he might like blue Bety blueby Camp.
Speaker 8: That's I mean to go there.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited to do this little mini episode. We have not seen Justin and Danielle since a.
Speaker 1: Very what if they come on.
Speaker 2: Like it could happen that way because we don't really know. You probably remember when we interviewed Justin. It's probably part of the same episode, actually, combining the before and the after where they where we've talked before.
Speaker 9: It's been thirty seconds, it's been thirty seconds from.
Speaker 5: Our shore break. It's been eleven minutes.
Speaker 2: They've had to hit skip six or seventy times two times.
Speaker 5: I love when you hit skip.
Speaker 8: It's just it's either one of our voices, and it's like, is why I love Legacy, but it's a Hyundai accent and you're just like, oh my god, it sounds like one long commercial. Liquid Ivy really saved me, which is why I had screenings for Like it's like.
Speaker 2: Well, let's welcome back Justin and now for the first time Danielle since their proposal, which took place at our Columbus Pod meets World Live show on June nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Let's let's bring them in.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh you guys.
Speaker 2: Weird great, so excited to see you. We have not talked to you since the big moment on June nineteenth in Columbus when Justin proposed to Danielle on stage before we hear all about your thoughts, your experiences.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 2: We have a clip to play, so I want to I want to play the clip.
Speaker 8: All right, Danielle, it's still too too right, Yeah, still too too question?
Speaker 2: Okay, what question did Topega ask Cory a graduation?
Speaker 1: Did you have any idea?
Speaker 7: She didn't know.
Speaker 5: We've been working with him for a while, within.
Speaker 6: For a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: Talk.
Speaker 5: Wait, Tara, can you do me? Can you do a favor? Can you go back to right before he popped the question.
Speaker 8: As Danielle's reading the question, I just want you to watch how nervous Justin is.
Speaker 5: You can see him he like is he's rocking back and forth. Uh, his heads in his pocket, not left the ring. It's I'm sorry. I just needed to see that again because.
Speaker 6: It's one of those if you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know kind of things. Or he was so nervous it was oh man, it was great.
Speaker 4: None of that hit me till then.
Speaker 1: Really it was just all right.
Speaker 6: In that moment, you.
Speaker 1: Were like, because here it is okay.
Speaker 2: So Danielle, I want to get to your experience in a little bit. But since we already talked to Justin and had been planning this with him, what was the experience like for you coming into that night and you got an email from us?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Tell us everything coming in?
Speaker 3: I mean from the start, like, it was just crazy to even get an email from you guys. I never thought, I mean, you guys have so many viewers and listeners, you never thought you.
Speaker 4: Didn't see that email to get it. I almost told.
Speaker 3: Her because we were having car she's when I got that email, and I almost told her, just over in excitement just because she's my best friend. I want her to do everything, so I had to stop. But it's been terrorizing, like knowing all of this that I'm doing with you guys and all this and knowing how much it means to her.
Speaker 4: Not to be able to share with her.
Speaker 3: But it's also been so perfect that I haven't had to lie to her.
Speaker 6: About any of it.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of been lit under the radar. Everything I've done has an.
Speaker 4: Excuse, so to speak.
Speaker 3: But I mean, up until then, I was pretty calm, cool and collected. And then when you guys started the feenie or no Feenie, that's when my heart decided to pound out of my chest.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, this might be it.
Speaker 3: And then you didn't. I was like, calm down. And then, honestly, once to Panga, Danielle picked me. I almost left her in the seat by herself.
Speaker 4: I just I got to get to.
Speaker 3: But then right I got on stage, I think, obviously nervous, you know, not only to be proposing to my best friend in life, but you know me the boy meets world gang.
Speaker 4: I grew up watching you guys.
Speaker 3: All of the nerves kind of just meshed into one and then I blacked out after I thought the question came back to Tipeger's running back and forth on the stage. I'm like, it might be an alternate reality, but so let's roll with it.
Speaker 2: So, Danielle, all you knew was that Justin was taking you to see Pod Meets World live, right.
Speaker 7: Actually I was taking him. Oh oh. I bought the tickets because we both love Boy meets World. Pod Meets World. We love you guys, and we found out you guys were coming to Columbus, which is only a couple hours from us, so we were like, yeah, we're going, we have to go everything else. I had no idea that was. I was completely surprised.
Speaker 2: Okay, and so from the moment you arrive that night, is anything out of the ordinary. Are you noticing Justin's behavior, You're being weird? Are you picking up on anything?
Speaker 7: So, like the whole week leading up to it, I started like questioning if it was going to happen like on our weekend trip.
Speaker 1: And so I called my sister.
Speaker 7: I'm freaking out. She's like, calm down, He's not doing it like I think I would know. I was like, oh okay. So then while we're getting ready, my sister's like blowing up my phone take pictures. Are you there yet? And I'm like, you, what, what is happening? Why are you.
Speaker 1: So invested and invested in our weekend away?
Speaker 7: In what's happening?
Speaker 4: Her sister's known the entire time too, of.
Speaker 7: Course, so I think she like, if she would have said anything else, she probably would have given it away. So, like, I had like suspicions because he was kind of like acting nervous and stuff, and I'm like, I mean I was nervous too. We were going to see you guys in person.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 7: He was like very like I would try to hold his hand and he would like jerk or whatever, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay. At one point she tried to put her hand on my lap. I'm like, no, no, no, you'll feel the ring.
Speaker 5: Let's not do that.
Speaker 4: Push the hand away from that scene.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what are you doing? So then when you guys were asking for volunteers, like, I was actually in utter disbelief that he even wanted to go up on stage because he is so not that person, right, So I was like, I thought I would be the one who's like yanking him up on stage, and it's the other way around. But I honestly like never in a million years would have thought that that was what was about to happen.
Speaker 2: Right, So you may have had your suspicions that it was going to happen somewhere in you're seventy two hours away, yes, but zero idea it was.
Speaker 1: Going to be on stage the show at all, at the show at all.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: Well, the thing that made me a little nervous is because we were all doing it during the trivia contest, and the guy who I picked was like a boy meets world master.
Speaker 1: He was a super fan, and so it was one of.
Speaker 8: Those things where we were like, Okay, we gotta get because we're rehearsing the show beforehand, so we rehearse. We're like, all right, we have to kind of rehearse the whole proposal thing too, and so we're like, well, how do we set it up? What if somebody else tries to guess the question first that's supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be Justin's prompt question.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was like, okay, well we I think somebody said, Danielle, were you like we have to send him an email saying you have to raise your hand before the question even gets.
Speaker 1: Exactly before you even know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The question is if you shoot your hand up and it becomes kind of a jokey bit, then it makes sense why we're giving it to you to answer first. Yeah, I personally, it couldn't have gone any better.
Speaker 5: It was perfect.
Speaker 7: It was absolutely perfect.
Speaker 5: It was perfect.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. I still think about it and I am just in awe of how it happened.
Speaker 6: I'm not ever topping this one.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: I also, as you said before, as I joked with you, you had to pay us in crisp two dollars bills to do this, and the first thing you did on stage after proposing was hand me a crisp two dollar bill.
Speaker 5: But I still have I've got will keep it. That was awesome keeping that well.
Speaker 2: Have you guys started wedding planning? Have you guys started picking a date? What's the plans?
Speaker 3: We're kind of jumping through ideas we've thought about, like doing just a Vegas weekend and just a lo open and then doing a big party with.
Speaker 4: Friends and family. I love that we don't really know yet.
Speaker 3: We're just jumping through different ideas and doing an adult trip or type of thing with our friends.
Speaker 5: You know, Danielle will meet you in Vegas any time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've never been to Vegas, and I think it would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. I think you guys would have a blast.
Speaker 2: And I love the idea of a lope wedding and then big party for everybody to celebrate your love and your relationship. I mean the excitement in the room the night you proposed are fans. They wore, the gasps, everybody was like and then the hooplah and the applause.
Speaker 1: It was so wonderful.
Speaker 2: It was such a great feeling justin Danielle, thank you so much for sharing such a monumental, important, once in a lifetime day with us and for giving us the opportunity to make it special for you both.
Speaker 1: From all of us.
Speaker 2: Here, we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and health and wealth and joy and fun. Uh and we're we can't wait to get regular updates from you. So as soon as you have wedding plans, make.
Speaker 1: Sure you email us let us know what they are.
Speaker 5: We'll be rooting on.
Speaker 3: We have to say thank you, guys, because without you, guys, really this wouldn't have not been possible. So really from both of us, truly, you've made a core memory for each of us for a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank yous, congratulations, take care se.
Speaker 11: Uh oh man, I love love.
Speaker 6: It's funny. I was thinking.
Speaker 9: I was like, you know, because people get proposed or people get engaged in like baseball games or you know, other but I was like, there's something about Boy Meets World that is like essentially about love, you know, like there's something romantic, you know, the Corey Tanga thing.
Speaker 5: So I was like, oh, this actually does kind of make sense.
Speaker 9: Maybe we should do this on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Like yes, our live shows'll just be you want to.
Speaker 1: Get married at a live show?
Speaker 5: Do you want to marriage?
Speaker 1: I mean dating Will's or date.
Speaker 5: I've already performed you.
Speaker 2: He's already done it. You just have to have your marriage license. If you had a marriage license, Will could marry you on stage.
Speaker 9: Right and then I'll interrupt it and you know, yeah, it's a legal marriage.
Speaker 5: It's actually kind of brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea. We could do were two dollar bills for this service.
Speaker 5: I want a four dollars bill for that because that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Man. Well, thank you guys for joining us for this very fun bonus episode. As writer mentioned, we could do this for you. If you want to get married.
Speaker 1: Email us.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what Justin did worked out for him. Oh, we're going to be in.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna be like, yeah, guys, sorry, next week I have to be you know, pick a place I'm in, you know, Minneapolis.
Speaker 5: I'm marrying a couple that emailed Uskeepsie. Yeah, it's going to be a new side.
Speaker 9: You're going to become the new like Elvis Chapel.
Speaker 1: And if we had a pod beats the.
Speaker 8: World, I'll just be playing I'll marry you as plays with squirrels.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty amazing, awesome. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and writer Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman. Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor Tara sudbachsch producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at pod meets World Show, or email us at pod meets World Show at gmail dot com.