Speaker 1: Live.
Speaker 2: Wow. Oh, I gotta start the clock. Wow wow Wow. The NBA is over, dude, it's falling apart. It's over. It's two days in and it's over. And I'm talking about talking about Wimby being amazing because I did. I watched him and he was amazing. He dominated reverse dunk reverse dunk. The current head coach of the Portland Trail Razers arrested by the f B. Freaking I. Terry Roseier, current Miami Heat player, arrested by the f B. Freaking I.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: This was an illegal gambling and sports rigging operation that spanned years across eleven states, and total, thirty individuals have been arrested, thirteen mafia members. The case involves Lakosa Nostra, the Italian mafia, charges including legal gambling, wire fraud, and extortion. There are two separate indictments. The first involves six defendants accused of participating in a sports corruption scheme that exploited insider information involving NBA players and teams. The defendants leveraged their connections to place prop bets based on confidential insider information, winning tens of thousands of dollars per bet. The second indictment involves thirty one defendants charged with participating in a nationwide scheme to rig illegal poker games. The FBI says they used high tech cheating technology to steal millions of dollars from victims in underground poker games that were actually fixed. The two cases are separate, but they are overlapping defendants, including NBA player and coach Damon Jones, former NBA player. The FBI says that NBA player Terry Rozier told the defendants that he was going to leave a game early on March twenty third, twenty twenty three, with an injury. The defendants then placed more than two hundred thousand dollars of wagers on the unders for his prop bets. Rosier left the game after nine minutes. Those bets paid out tens of thousands of dollars in profits, and the defendants and Rosier counted the money at his house.
Speaker 3: So the question is this Rosier is the one that was investigated. They had kind of been looking into this one, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they said, oh, nothing, The NBA didn't find anything, but the FBI kept digging and they found it. They went and counted the winnings at his house. Oh my god. Then the FBI says that former Raptors player John de Porter, the one that was the first one to get busted, he was threatened to participate in this because of his gambling debts. They threatened him and so he had to pull out of games early or else they were going to do something to him.
Speaker 1: The mafia.
Speaker 2: Yes, the rigged poker games occurred in Hampton's, Miami, Las Vegas, and Manhattan. The poker scheme targeted victims who were lured to participate in rigged poker games by the chance to play us alongside former professional athletes. These athletes included Chauncey Billips and Damon Jones. The FBI says the defendants utilized altered shuffling machines to read the cards in the deck and then relay the information to an off site operator. The off site operator, known as the quarterback, then sent that information to someone at the table. The FBI also says the defendants utilized other cheating technologies, including poker chip trays that read cards through a hidden camera, special contact lenses and glasses that could read marked cards, and X ray poker tables that could read cards face down. Wow.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable. These dudes wanted to win at poker. Yeah, poker, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: I says the defendants robbed a victim at gunpoint to acquire a rigged shuffling machine. Oh my gosh. The FBI has been working on this investigation for four years, with the victim losing. Victims losing at least seven million dollars. One specific victim lost one point eight million on their own. The FBI reviewed thousands of hours of video evidence and executed more than two dozen search warrants. These are just accurate accusations at this point. But wow, dude, that's bananas.
Speaker 3: Pretty good reading overall that article that was informative, and you did well.
Speaker 2: I just I was just reading it off Twitter. This is all just breaking news and this is absolutely nuts. Like the Portland Trailblazers came out and win their first game of the season. They're feeling good to themselves. Now, they got no head coach.
Speaker 3: Well, is Billup's gonna coach Tomorrow's? Wouldn't bet on it. Hey, let me check the line of that Trailblazers game. Give me whoever they're playing. I think this might be a little bit of a distraction. So you gotta wonder Billups, did he know he was being investigated or was it a secret operation? Is he coaching the team knowing he's currently being investigated and they're going through his house?
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 3: Did he go in for any interviews and he had to keep it secret from the NBA and his team and his players and everybody.
Speaker 2: I would assume that he had no idea they were coming after him. I would assume that when they knocked on his door at like three am after they win their season opening game, he's like, what, who's at my door at three am? The FBI bud you going to prison?
Speaker 3: So wonder which one started first, the poker or the players going out of the game early for player props. Good question, because player props they probably realized they were only getting hundred thousand, risking a guy's entire career.
Speaker 2: Not really worth it.
Speaker 3: No, so then they said, just do the poker. At least we won't involve these players that will never play again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's pretty obvious when you this whoever whatever NBA player, like on average, there's five hundred dollars to one thousand dollars bet on his props total and then one night two hundred thousand dollars. It's like, oh, wonder what that is all about. That's weird.
Speaker 3: And I want to say that had to be placed in Vegas just because our sites don't even let us place that much.
Speaker 2: I think when you have enough money you can bet it online.
Speaker 1: Ray it checks how much you make. You must not make a lot.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, I don't know. I've never tried to place a big bet like that.
Speaker 1: Thought it said ten thousands of max.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, wholely crap.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's a pretty obvious one. Just just knowing that. Guys, nobody's ever going to place a two hundred thousand dollars bet on a player prop. And then one comes in. Let's flag that one and look into it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm dumb? Are we?
Speaker 3: How dumb are we? And they stopped at two hundred thousand? They why not run it up for a million?
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, let's uh, Terry Rozier under four and a half rebounds.
Speaker 1: Are over, that's pretty random.
Speaker 2: Let's bet two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Jim, Hey, guys, oh yeah, we got a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bet on under four and a half rebounds. That's weird because the most that anybody's ever bet on Rosier rebounds is fifty dollars. Yeah, we might want to look at that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's one of those two where these prop bets. I was trying to think in my heyday, I was doing hundreds, maybe a thousand, but two hundred thousand dollars on a prop bet. And then chad Zy billups because the opposite, if you're not rigging it, which is what they do with the poker, If you're not rigging the NBA talking to the players telling them to do an under take.
Speaker 2: A fall, that is the biggest sweat of your life.
Speaker 3: Remember, the opposite is the guy can get Hey, you're betting the over and the guy gets so nobody would ever because a guy can get hurt on a football team and you could still win the bet. If a guy gets hurt on an over under, you lose instantly. Yeah, So that's what I'm saying. No a shark or not a shark, but these whales always want action. They want a full game action. The problem with over unders on a player is it makes it so that there's not full game action with an injury.
Speaker 2: My question is, how do you like, how does Chauncey Billups get involved in this? Did Chauncey Billups?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's all poker related with the sports betting all tied together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm wondering, was Chauncey Billups in debt for gambling? Does he have a gambling problem? Does he like the gamble and they're like, look, man, don't worry about your gambling debts at UoS. Just come to these poker games and we'll we'll take care of it from there. Wait, he was busted with the poker. He was Chauncey Billups was the poker. So my question is did they say, hey, man, you come to these poker games, we'll pay you one hundred thousand dollars or how does he get him? Because one hundred thousand dollars of Chauncey Billups is nothing. He's made one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: Well for these guys, they were all losers. For Chauncey. He wasn't up and did it. He was probably down and did it. He was chasing for Terry rose Ear. He was chasing for Jonte he was chasing and had to pay him back. These are all guys that had the bug, the gambling bug.
Speaker 1: It got him.
Speaker 3: It was going after him pretty good, and they didn't know how to defend it other than use some sort of tactic like this cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chauncey both played seventeen years in the NBA. He made over one hundred and six million dollars in contracts. Now he's an NBA head coach, so he's getting paid probably five six, seven, eight nine million dollars a year, ten million dollars a year. So he either has a huge gambling problem, is in debt, or he just likes to gamble. And these guys got hold of it and said, hey, you like to gamble, don't even worry about it. You don't have to use your own money. We'll pay you to come sit at this table. Why we ripped these other dudes off. And he's like, man, so I'm gonna get paid a million dollars or five hundred thousand dollars, or you're gonna give away my gambling debts. He can no longer coach in the NBA because just imagine this. He goes into the locker room all right, guys, listen up man, Tonight we got to go out there and try our best. Well, coach, do you have us winning tonight or not winning tonight? I need to know. Is this game rigged like your poker games? You know how you say don't gamble because it can get you kicked out a league. Well what about you and your poker games that were fixed and you guys were ripping people off.
Speaker 3: Here's the question. So you're telling me it's the same agency. If you will, I know you're not the expert on this, You're not charms, but I will say so, if it is the Italian Mob, is that what.
Speaker 1: You had said?
Speaker 3: That is what it said allegedly on Okay, So, Chauncey Billups is an athlete, former athlete, now a coach. He's involved heavily with athletics. And you're telling me this Italian mob had a position at poker and they had a position in sports. Chauncey Billups is massively involved with sports, but he wasn't involved with their side of the situation with sports, but only their poker sect.
Speaker 2: My thought was when I first read it, what they were doing is they were betting on whoever's on their team. DeAndre Ayton was on their team last year, and they were like, all right, we have DeAndre Ayton under nine and a half rebounds. So in the middle of the third quarter, Chauncey Billups gets he starts yelling at DeAndre Ayton like he missed a defensive assignment, sends him on the bench for the rest of the game. He only gets seven rebounds. Mafia wins their bets. Now they aren't saying that's what happened, but in my head, that's where it went. He can control so much more as a coach because he controls their minutes.
Speaker 3: The sleuths will pro probably pull some stuff. I imagine that'll be surfacing in the coming days. That is, but because as you know, what was one of the recent coaches in college NFL. Was it a player, was it a coach? Lane Kiffin? He said, oh, they're stealing our signs. A sleuth went and found not legally stealing it, they were legally stealing signs. A sleuth went found it the Oklahoma team, how they were stealing plays and found the exact play where he knew a slant was going to happen. And the guy, this Oklahoma player did you ever see that press conference?
Speaker 1: Happened like two days ago.
Speaker 3: Lane Kiffin goes, yeah, you gotta watch out Oklahoma or watch out that Auburn game. Sometimes it seems like they're stealing plays. They know what's coming. And you see this Oklahoma player make a break on the ball, and I mean, the only way you make that break is if you know the play that's getting called and the sleuth's found it within a day.
Speaker 2: I have a question, though, what is wrong with stealing signs?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: But then lane Kiffin calls him out for it, and you go, is it a sour grapes or does Lane Kiffin have something to be mad about? Oh?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Guy knew what's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: He's if you nothing?
Speaker 3: He just said, hey, but you better be He goes go with the difference, run different plays, run a different set up plays, play signs because then the reporter goes, well, what are you gonna run something different? And he goes, well, I'm a coach and tactically I'm not going to tell you what I'm gonna run. But if you're if you're out there and you're playing this team, better change up your plays.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So it was cool though that the sleuths were able to support it.
Speaker 2: I mean that it's just wild. I mean, that's that's what happened. I mean, Rozier is in the hotel room. They're trying to arrest him because he's wanted by the FBI. That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: So Rosier was he in the league right now? He's on the heat, okay, and Johnte.
Speaker 2: Murray, No, he's banned for life. That already happened. That already happened. He is banned for life, can never play in the NBA. And he was good, he was decent. He was carving out a role where he was about to get paid like a good role player was gonna get paid. He was gonna get a couple million dollars a year. And now he can never play again. I mean, he may be able to go overseas. I don't know how that works, but he may be overseas playing. He may be in I don't know where he is. But it turns out that he didn't do it voluntarily, that he was threatened and said, hey, you're gonna do this. So then my question is did he flip on the mafia? And now he's really got to be worried with the over unders, no, with his life if he flipped to the FBI and told on the mafia and said, hey man, this is what's going on, so that he was able to get out of some stuff, right, this is wow. So the Italian Mob comes over here. They didn't want to go overseas basketball or anything. They wanted to infiltrate the association. They want to be where the stars are at. And I think the biggest stars are in the NBA and the NFL, and there's probably and maybe the Italian Mob lives in America. Now, maybe these are the guys from New York. Yo, Johnny, let's get a let's get a Chauncey on the line. We need to get him out here for a poker game. Oh yeah, and what some pizza and some of the pasta yay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You usually can't even bet that much on props. They do that for a reason that you could put potentially have a little bit more inside information on a particular player than Vegas. So never can you just go to Vegas and be like, hey, on a prop, I'm gonna do a quarter of a million. They have limits, and I guarantee they cap those at ten twenty thousand, So you have to get all these restrictions taken off before you can even make that bet.
Speaker 2: Or you have twenty people placing a ten thousand dollars bet on his unders.
Speaker 1: Which is sus god.
Speaker 2: I mean that man. I never realized. But I guess these guys what we don't understand is there adrenaline junkies, right, they love something like Michael Jordan loved a gamble.
Speaker 3: Well, you're saying these guys, let's just group them all together. They loved winning that much, or they needed to pay stuff back. Yeah, but they get so much into debt because they have so much money, and they think, oh, this is easy, and they bet one game, they lose. They bet another game, they lose, bet another game, they lose. Next thing, you know, they're three million in the hole and they're like, uh, how am I ever going to get out of this. I'll just bet one more game and they lose again.
Speaker 1: It would be fun and not fun.
Speaker 3: It would be interesting if ten people walk out of Vegas, get to the airport, you ask all ten of them how they did I bet? One or two of them were profitable, eight of them were losers. So at this poker game. We're learning if Rosier all these guys, there's a lot of losers in gambling, a lot of losers, and so they were all trying to in a way I don't know, allegedly. It just sounds like they're trying to win back some money. So they're trying to become winners by cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were trying to pay back their gambling debts obviously, and they can rack.
Speaker 1: Up we learned from the interpreter Otani.
Speaker 2: It goes fast.
Speaker 1: That amount can get pretty high, which.
Speaker 2: They must be just gambling on everything. Because my whole thing is if you're rich, right, and you you're where gambling is legal, and let's say you have one hundred million dollars, if you bet on a team, Let's say you bet on the Oklahoma City Thunder a million dollars and they lose, right right, Okay, next game, just bet on the OGA Almost sit he under again? Two million dollars.
Speaker 3: I believe that's called Marconi's Merriam. Websters don't know one of those Macavelians.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, two million dollars, you lose, Okay, next game, bet three million. Because if you have one hundred million. This is nothing to you, and eventually they're gonna cover where you get your money back if you just bet on the same team over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's why Vegas wins because they have the deeper pockets. And yes, my guy John Sarasani always says, all these kids go from college. Let me just sum it up real quickly. He said, they go to Vegas with two hundred dollars and they expect to make ten thousand. You should expect to make let's say, five to ten times your money, whereas ten thousand is way too high. And so what he's saying is he goes there with half or he goes there with quarter of a million, and he goes Vegas only wins because they have deeper pockets. What if I go there with a quarter of a million. So he does, and usually he wins because he just keeps doing that. At blackjack, he'll go ten thousand, twenty thousand, double down, double down, And what do you learn is, yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Like twenty thousand dollars on bijack hand on.
Speaker 3: A hand high limit every room. So he what he's proving is as long as you compete nut to nut with Vegas. Hey, I got just as much as you do. Then it actually ends up being pretty equal. Whereas the average person, you and me, You're never gonna make ten thousand because it's unrealistic to expect that much times your money unless you win a slot or something. But Corre, you should be happy with two thousand, which which is awesome, Which is what you won.
Speaker 1: Because you were happy with that.
Speaker 2: I was so excited about that. That's like a freaking dream.
Speaker 3: If everybody ended up being happy with that, most people would leave winners, except you keep shooting for that ten thousand.
Speaker 1: We don't have the pockets for it.
Speaker 2: It's wild. It's just wild, dude. I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen, Like I don't know. Like so Rosier can't play one Ridley.
Speaker 1: Gambled, but he's allowed to now play back in the sports.
Speaker 2: He wasn't betting when he was playing or on over under. He was just betting on spreads when he was out injured, got it. He was just betting, you know, teams. Like he did a little parlay, like a twenty dollars parlay because he was at the casino down in Florida while he was rehabbing, and he said he was sad and lonely and he just wanted to feel a part of it. And he feels bad, but he's like, I didn't see anything wrong with it.
Speaker 1: He's bet in a twenty dollars parlay.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it was, just to feel it, just to feel let me, let me, let me google Calvin Ridley parlay bet. I mean, it really wasn't a lot of money. It wasn't like millions of dollars Ridley parlay parlay. Okay, he in twenty twenty two, he bet on non some football lines a couple of Ridley plays at least three bets a three team, five team, at eight team parlays. His parlays included betting on the Falcons to win their game. According to reports, he placed them on the mobile app in Florida and doesn't say how much. But yeah, that's I mean, it's just crazy. That's crazy, dude. So that tells you a lot of these people in sports are gambling.
Speaker 3: So that tells you maybe there's a reason why they rolled it out pretty slowly here in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we didn't need this mass thing where every gambling is so legal. And widely accessible. Maybe it was about a good idea.
Speaker 3: Just Abby asking me on a good guy to score a touchdown? What what do you mean first touchdown?
Speaker 1: Score? Who do you think would be a good one for the game on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sorry? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Abby, Like you don't even know about football, So maybe we shouldn't be betting. Maybe we should just but this is crazy, Okay. He pit six bets for thirty nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: A little bit different than twenty bucks, A little bit different than you're talking.
Speaker 1: Like Arnold's amount.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, Ray, you're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 1: He placed a twenty dollars bet.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I just I mean, Chauncey billis what is he thinking when the FBI is at his house? Is he just like, damn, my life's over?
Speaker 3: Well because with the cheating at poker, Yeah, the amount of money, and it's different states, you said, Miami, Nantucket, Hampton's.
Speaker 1: That's how it becomes federal Dan, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll take a break.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Maybe we shouldn't do locks this weekend because we may get busting some gambling ring. FBI may be listening. I don't know, but maybe they swoop in at Coaches Convention five and arrest all of us Cappy Cappy, Brandon Hill Loker if he shows up Caraway Arnold for prostitution. Oh man, that'd be bad. We'll take a break, we'll be right back. Yeah. No, you got to do the intro. I don't think we ever started the show.
Speaker 1: Do we need to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we absolutely needs to. I mean they don't know who we are. And you know what, all the new listeners that we get daily on the daily, they have no idea who's talking right now?
Speaker 3: And you want to know how stupid this is gonna sound. So when you do your intro, do you give a rip about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do? I care? What do you mean to do?
Speaker 1: I kind of just go through it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I put emphasis. I just tried to. It's always the exact same thing. I really don't even care how I say it. And then I go over to you, man, Oh wow, you actually try to make it good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I try to hit it perfectly.
Speaker 3: Because I just realized this the other day listening to Dot Hammer Dot Pat McAfee. Yeah, on his intro he always ends it with my beautiful people couldn't even tell you, damn it what it is. It's if I sat in my vehicle, I would know exactly what it was. But because I'm not at the space where I listened to it, Hello beautiful people, I'd walk them to the Thunderdome.
Speaker 1: That's how he starts it.
Speaker 3: Okay, he didn't start it with any emphasis, Hello beautiful people and welcome to the Underdome. He kind of just cruised through it and didn't put his emphasis that he does on it. And I was like, what the f dude, If you're gonna intro it like you do, I want to hear the freaking intro here.
Speaker 2: I fast.
Speaker 3: I rewind all the way to the very intro so I hear who alcome to the Thunderdome, just so I can hear that part. And I thought, I wonder if people listen to our show like that.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is he mailed it in one day and it changed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, because of that, I'm always gonna do our intro with emphasis.
Speaker 2: That's funny because I used to watch PTI every day and now they're not in the same studio, it doesn't have the same chemistry it was. You know, it's lost a little bit of its luster, but I still enjoy Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser, And whenever they would go on vacation, I'd be like, why are they taking Why are they going for a whole week? What the hell is this? And then I realize now that people look at us the same way, like, oh, they're on vacation again. Oh my gosh, they took a whole week off, And I'm like, you idiot. They obviously deserved a week off. They obviously are okay to take a day off if they're tired, or they got plans, or they're going on a trip. Why was I so quick to get mad at them? But it's because they were a daily part of my life that I was like, I want them every single day, And when they went on vacation, I'd be like, what, how why would they go on vacation this time? What difference does it make when they go on vacation?
Speaker 1: And when they went on vacation, they always have a fill in?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not them.
Speaker 3: But I would always judge Colin Cowherd his fill in. I'd be like, this dude's freaking terrible, yep, But I would compare him to Cowherd And what you guys are gonna realize now that everybody has a podcast is you'll never be lunchbox.
Speaker 1: You'll never be me. You can only be the best you.
Speaker 3: And when Cowhard would get a fill in, I would compare the fill in to Cowherd and the guy sucked. I'll be like, oh my gosh, this is the most untalented guy ever. I could do this any day.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 3: But now years later I look back at the people that filled in and I hear him now on TV because one of the guys Nick right.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: These people are so talented it would blow your mind. Do they have great producers? Yes, I'm a producer for the Big Show.
Speaker 2: Shout out Greg Tooey. He's the producer for Cowherd. He is an Anderson High School graduate in Austin, Texas, and he played baseball at the one and only Bal Coney's Little League. So hopefully Greg Tooey is still part of the Cowherd Show. But yes, he moved to LA and just got into it. Man, he got into the business.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Greg Tooey for your service for the Vietnam Hitters.
Speaker 1: We are the best team. There was no thank you, Greg.
Speaker 2: I believe in the majors. In majors twelve twelve he was on the braves with Marty Hardy, and then in basketball in high school he played with Marty Harty them and they were so freaking good, back to back state runner ups in the state of Texas. So yeah, Greg two and doing great things out there in La Man. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: And so now I get in this even bigger warp or where I listen to Bobby Bones from Oh Joe, and I will never be Bobby Bones. But if you actually just listen to the way that he'll tell stories and news articles, the way he actually breaks down a news article, it would blow your mind. And so you'll never I'll never be Bobby Bones. And I finally realize that I'll just be myself. And I hope you take this with you when you go to your job. You're never gonna be your boss. You're never gonna be six six and in a suit. You're got your own version of a boss if you ever wanted to be that. But so yeah, So that's how I with hosts and us and our intros do it freaking good.
Speaker 2: Intro man, do it like you mean it. The people like Cowherd. What's so impressive about them is it's only them talk. They are talking to themselves and they do it for three hours and they're entertaining.
Speaker 3: Right, you can't do that, but I can. I'm actually meant to have my own show. I could talk to where I'm not talking to somebody, be easier. It's difficult for me on the Big show because I'm a six man off the bench. I'm not meant to be a bench player. I'm a starter, and so that's different for me on here. You and me are split in double duties. This is a pickleball with two players. I play pickleball with one man. So this is a little bit more difficult for me.
Speaker 2: So you think you could sit here and do an hour podcast or forty five minutes by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's what I grew up with. Dan Patrick Colin Cowherd. Dan Patrick at one point was just himself. Now those guys shine anners a lot more.
Speaker 2: And now Cowherd has the sidekick. He used to have a woman, Michelle Beadle.
Speaker 3: Which somebody needs to tell Coward he was so much better by himself. Now he bounces every idea the other guy's good and if he.
Speaker 2: Again there, Jerrion McIntyre, I listening.
Speaker 1: To the show.
Speaker 3: In ten years, I've moved to mcavee. I moved to other shows and then mcavee. But Cowhard, what he doesn't realize is he was amazing solo, but now he thinks he has to bounce everything off his side.
Speaker 1: Guy, you don't get rid of him.
Speaker 2: Here's the probably the thing. Cowhard probably doesn't watch as many sports now. He has other things going on in life. So that guy he's bouncing it off of probably watches more of the actual games. So that's why he's bouncing it off more, is my guess. I don't know that is a fact.
Speaker 3: Well that's a great point because what i've learned with McAfee is you'll hear all these chimer inners and we'll do the intro here in a minute.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: McAfee has so many people chime in, but if you actually break it down, each person has their specialty. So Ty he's the baseball expert, he'll bring on BA Bruce Arians, He's the coach expert.
Speaker 2: He'll bring on A Q.
Speaker 1: Shipley. He's the line expert.
Speaker 3: He brings on d Butt, Darius Butler, he's the DB's expert.
Speaker 1: He brings on hammer dot dot.
Speaker 3: He's the college football expert, a little NFL, but he's the betting expert.
Speaker 2: You know what's craziest, we don't need all that. We are the college football experts where the NFL experts were the gambling experts. We're all that tied into one, So we don't need to bring someone on to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Well, if we ever talked about the downtown scene, we bring on Arnold.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I know the bars, I know the ladies, what they like to wear, girls wearing wheel tails, you know stuff.
Speaker 1: We're going commando. I know the new outfits downtown Broadway.
Speaker 2: And if we need to know about the gay bars and the scene the in the night life, we bring on a beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just saw him in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Oh really what you see?
Speaker 3: Having a full on conversation with Tim and I'm guys, can I go to the bathroom without both of you guys talking through the stall?
Speaker 2: So what did you see? You said you saw him in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: What he was washing his hands? Tim's in there telling jokes. It was a sales guy in there joking. I'm like, guys, do your business and get out please.
Speaker 1: Well, what just happened?
Speaker 3: Bezu is telling stories about Spain. Finish what you came in here to do and get out.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do the intro. We're gonna do it live light whooooooo.
Speaker 3: Whooo.
Speaker 1: Remember we did that one shoe.
Speaker 3: Whoo whoo whoa, We're gonna do it live woo.
Speaker 2: Oh the oneo sort loser? What up, everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I give it the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius.
Speaker 1: What up, y'all?
Speaker 3: At says, And I'm from the north. I'm in Alpha Male. I live on the north side of Nashville. If you're looking at it geographically. We got two point two acres in the country. Me and Bezer, my wife. We've been married five years. Our anniversary is this weekend, so it is on the.
Speaker 1: Dot dot five.
Speaker 3: And we have two point two kids at Vanderbilt. Yes game day will be a little bit loud for them while they're in the incubator and they're actually still an egg.
Speaker 1: They're not an embryo. They haven't been fertilized.
Speaker 3: So that's that. And then I'll die have a heart attack when I'm seventy two. Not to get with you guys on biology and embryotic and you know all that.
Speaker 1: But there you go over to you man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still not going to go to game day, even though I found I was right down the road not going, not going. But I do want to say that we got an email. It's pretty funny, says Coachers. I was watching the Texas A and m Versus Arkansas football game this past weekend, Thanks and gig them, and at the three forty two minute mark in the second quarter crime music timestamp Terry.
Speaker 1: Rozier took a fall.
Speaker 2: One commentator asks, can't we just put micro chips on the balls to accurately determine where the ball should be placed? And the other commentators responds in this economy, Q hey que the laugh track. Obviously they've been listening to the pod Gigamaggie's Got Spurs, Go Sore, Losers, Nation for Life, Cody Gregory. Pretty funny. Yeah, that's pretty good. We'll take a break and when it come back, now I'm gonna talk about the greed in corporate America, what happened to me and how I'm just not happy about it. We'll be right back right after this. Dude, my my Apple computer, right, I've had it for a few years in this economy. Yeah, it's it's an amazing computer. The problem is, lately I have to finagle the freaking charger at a proper angle to get it to charge, and it doesn't stay. It doesn't and you gotta have it tilted sideways up, you know, elevated the charger down below. It so frustrating. So my computer is wiping out. And the problem is I've downloaded every single episode of the Sore Losers podcast and I've never cleared it off. So every time I post one, I downloaded the computer. So I have every episode for the past five years stored in this computer.
Speaker 3: Do they make a charging station because I have one for my phone brich Rich at home. I just put it on my dresser and it charges throughout the night and I never have to plug anything in.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Beaser got it for me, and it lights up and you can change the color.
Speaker 1: So when it's game day, I put it on orange.
Speaker 2: That's really good. And so I'm like, I got to go to the Apple store see if there's something wrong with my charging support or whatever. If they can fix it. And let me tell you the computer is working because I post the pod on Wednesday, and immediately after posting the pod, I drive to the Apple store. So it's been thirty minutes since my computer was working. And I go in there and I tell them the problem, like, oh, he gonna let me go over here. You know one of my texts can help you out.
Speaker 1: They're pretty good.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be Apple geniuses.
Speaker 3: They are the one guy I just talked in nerd to me, talked in nerd. And so I actually, if I'm gonna helculate this, I don't really know what understand to the equivalent of why you would be here?
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. So I go sit at the table. This lady comes out and shoes, Oh, what's going on today? What can I help you with? I'm like, ah, lately, I've been having some part in trouble with my charging, Like I can't really get the computer cord in there and it has to be just perfect kind of nagle it. I just didn't know if there's something wrong with my computer the port, or if it's just shortened out and I need a new computer.
Speaker 3: Did she ask you what you do nope, you'll just show up in a hoodie.
Speaker 1: Your hair's all messed up. You look like a porn addict.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't. I lived like a homeless dude that definitely doesn't have a job. And she's like, do you actually use your computer for anything besides porn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually I do. I post a Sore Losers podcast. You can download anywhere podcasts or available. Please subscribe. Subscribe on multiple platforms. Dude, do it on both platforms, so we get double the downloads.
Speaker 1: Now would be you trying to download a big movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like? Oh?
Speaker 2: I see here you have two copies of Debbie Do's Dallas. Maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 3: She's like, so you're only downloading audio? Are you sure there's no video?
Speaker 2: I'm just more of an audio guy.
Speaker 3: Me and my partner just started doing video. Oh of course you did.
Speaker 2: So she takes it in the back and I'm just sitting there. About ten fifteen minutes there she comes back. She goes, oh, think your computer's done. I'm like what huh? She goes, I think that was it. I think it's time for a new computer.
Speaker 1: I'll make that determination, so please tell me more.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, I took it back and I opened it up and I disconnected the battery.
Speaker 1: I unscrewed the whole keyboard.
Speaker 2: What wait, wait, wait, why why I didn't say anything about unscrewing it and disconnecting the battery. I was just talking about my charging port. That's all I wanted you to look at. She goes, yeah, well I cleaned that out and then I opened it up and I disconnected the battery, and now I reconnected it and there's no signal getting to the battery.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm like, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, but what about the charging port. She goes, well, I can get the charger in there, but now the battery is not getting any signal after I disconnected it and reconnected it. And I said, well, what about all my Like, I want to how do I get all of my stuff off my computer? She goes, it's probably all lost the podcast? I said, what do you mean? She goes, yeah, I mean it's just probably gone. And I'm like, oh, she goes, but yeah, I mean I tried. I I just did. And I'm like, well, why did you disconnect the battery. I didn't ask you to do that, I was, and she goes. She goes well, we can try to charge it up right here and see what happens. She plugs the charger in waits about fifteen seconds ago, see nothing, it's not working. I'm like, okay. She goes yeah, and I was like, but I said it was literally working thirty minutes ago when I posted the pod.
Speaker 3: Can we can give her the video footage of you using it to look stuff up during the podcast?
Speaker 2: And she goes, yeah, it just must have been on its last leg. No, no, no, no, it wasn't on its last leg. You disconnected the battery and did something.
Speaker 1: Serio essentially the er room, and you took it off last night.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that, out of all the things in the world, I just happened to pick the day to come to the Apple Store when it was on its last thirty minutes in the history of this computer's life. I mean, is that a coincidence?
Speaker 1: And I got to experience it with you? Can I at least say some final thoughts?
Speaker 2: Or do we think that you did something when you disconnected the battery, You screwed up the whole system.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with she accidentally probably shouldn't have done what she did, and she screwed up the computer. Probably not that valuable. She'll give you one hundred dollars credit.
Speaker 2: And she goes, oh, here's a card of some company. They may be able to retrieve your information. But I, you know, it's not that I don't know if they'll be able to do it, acting like it's not a big deal that she just absolutely crashed my computer.
Speaker 1: Here's sweating.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I'm just sitting there going, what did you look this dejective? Oh?
Speaker 2: Look dejected. I looked so dejected. I looked like absolutely miserable. Because then I'm sitting here going, man, I wanted to keep it. I had bought a hard drive. I'd even bought a hard drive thing bobber, like a one of those things you plug into your computer and then you can download stuff to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what it's called. That's what it's called.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is called the hard drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I've been meaning to do that for a month now and I've just never done it, and now I'm not gonna be able to have all the episodes of the Sore Losers. She goes, well, here, pull up your phone. We'll just see if they're on your eycloud. Now it's not there. It doesn't look like you're can be it's there. And she is acting like it is no big deal that she just absolutely wiped my computer and fried it. Oh no, she goes, but I can hand you over here to Samantha and she can help you get a new computer if you'd like.
Speaker 1: What's Samantha gonna do?
Speaker 2: Light me on fire? And I was like, I don't know if I'm ready for that. She goes see and she unplugs it after, you know, and she's like, seeing, your computer's not getting anything.
Speaker 1: She took it off life support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was its last thirty minutes of its life. So I said, I'm I said, I need a minute, and I packed up my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honey, hey, I need your help down here.
Speaker 2: And I walked out of the store, sat at the couches right at the bottom of the stairs in the mall, and I called my wife and I'm just like, well, I guess my computer only had thirty minutes left on it.
Speaker 1: Did you not hard drive it before?
Speaker 2: She said, what do you mean? I said, oh, because my computer was working thirty minutes ago. And then I show up here and the lady took it in the back, unscrewed it and disconnected the battery to test something, and now the computer doesn't work. She goes, well, why did she do that? Did you ask her to do that? I said, no, I didn't. I said, Now I've lost all my all the sore losers, all the pictures, all everything. She goes, I'm sure there's some way we can, you know, you know, figure it out. I'm like, I don't know, So I said, I guess I got to buy a new computer. I was just coming to get them to check my charging port, and here we are. They have got me to buy a new computer that's new. So I went in there and I Samantha, all right, you know what options do I have? And Samantha shows me all the options and yeah, yurn's fine. This is the Pro, this is the Air. And I'm like, ah, I really just need an Air because the Pro you do more gidgety gadgety stuff, and I don't do that much on my computer. I said, but it's just crazy that my computer was working thirty minutes ago and now it doesn't work. She goes, yeah, sometimes they're just on their last legs.
Speaker 1: I mean, she actually she's working at a tree, huge unit.
Speaker 2: I know, and I'm like, well, it gave no signs that it was on its last legs. So I pick out the computer and I'm like, I'll take this one.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we're going back to the crime scene, she needs to prove what she did in those thirty minutes. It all needs to be investigating.
Speaker 2: I agree. I feel like she took it apart, messed something up, and then it doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 1: Freaking hates the podcast or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a freaking what do.
Speaker 1: You listening to? Feeling yourself?
Speaker 2: Ammersonal personal crap? Oh you talk crap about Morgan. Oh, we'll do this. She's a big abby fan. Well, I'm a big heavy fan. She's with Arnold. I don't I want Arnold to be happy.
Speaker 1: You fans a movie, Mike, you crash our podcast.
Speaker 2: This is great cross promotion, by the way. So I'm like, all right, I'll take that one. She goes, oh, we actually don't have that color in what you want pink. Nah, it's like a darker dark gray. And I'm like, what do you mean? She goes, yeah, we don't have that. Let me see when it can be here. That could be her early next week. I'm like, I'm not gonna have a computer for a week.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her you're on the biggest morning show in America.
Speaker 2: I said, I need my computer.
Speaker 1: Oh addiction, Yeah, it hits us all.
Speaker 2: She goes, you can get porn on your phone.
Speaker 3: Your hair, if it was even close to as Bessie as it is right now, this had to.
Speaker 2: Be a sight.
Speaker 1: She's looking at you, you're so depressed.
Speaker 3: I mean, she never, in her wildest dreams did She didn't think you'd have a huge podcast in morning show. She thought you just needed to stream.
Speaker 2: I mean, and the fact that here's the the fact that I did go in there.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's quit saying it's crazy. The thirty minutes. Obviously she broke your computer. She doesn't have to be held accountable, and she can get you to get a new one, because they all know everybody has piece of crap ones their final years. If we took ours in there too, it's the same thing. The guys like, it's a Pilo crap guy.
Speaker 1: We can give you.
Speaker 2: Nothing for it.
Speaker 1: Get a new computer. That's how they make them all They kill die after ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm like, well, what about the other location, you know on Broadway? Do they have that in to fix it? None of the color that I want it? She goes, hey, yeah, they have a limited stock, so you may want to hurry over there and get it. I might go. I have thirty minutes, Okay, I said, I think that's what I'm gonna do, and she goes okay, and I leave and I go home. I thought about going straight to the Broadway location to get a new Apple computer. And I go home because I haven't eaten lunch yet and I need something to eat. So I get the computer. I put it on the counter, and I plug in the charger, sit down eating lunch, and about three and a half minutes into my lunch, ding computer turns on. So this lady tells me my computer's absolutely dead, that there's no hope to save it, that they are out of options trying to buy a new computer. So basically, she was trying to get me to just buy a new computer. This Apple genius was actually an Apple dumbass, and it was an actual con job that she disconnected the battery and then didn't give it enough time on the charger and was ready to sell me a fifteen hundred dollars computer because oh, looks like her computer died.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it's not charging like that, it's on the fritz. It must have been life support. Eh. Wrong again, your boys computer is working better than ever the charging port. I mean, I don't even had to finagle it anymore. I just stick it in.
Speaker 1: There and it works because of something she did.
Speaker 2: She must have cleaned out the port. There must have been some gunk in there, but now it works like a charm.
Speaker 1: The question is, did you have to pay for that help?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: See neither di.
Speaker 3: I took my chicks computer in and they didn't charge me, So as mad as you were at her, that was free.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, it was free for her to disconnect the battery and almost break my computer because she told me, oh, look, yeah, it's not even getting any signal. I'm like, you didn't even give it long enough. You gave it thirty seconds, I guess, but I was so vulnerable at that moment that I was about to spend fifteen hundred dollars on a computer.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it turned out this way, but I almost dealt with the same thing because my guy, when I took it there to get it faster, said I. If I do this right here, it'll clear everything off or we good to do that?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no. We had our wedding photos on there.
Speaker 3: We had every business we've ever created in the past ten years, and in one click he was about to wipe it all out.
Speaker 2: See it's okay if I just deleted it. No, why would it be okay to delete it?
Speaker 1: I had pictures on there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it videos. I just want to say thanks to that stupid lady at the Apple store. I mean, good God, thanks for taking your job seriously and just trying to con me into buying a new commuter. Here, I can hand you over to Samantha. She can get you a new computer. I mean, I mean, I knew, I thought I was. I mean, it was crazy that my computer just happened to die on the day that I went to the Apple store. They'd only had thirty minutes left in his life. We'll take a break, we'll right back. Oh man, that was tough.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it's okay, because I couldn't tell from the back here. I was teased as well, if you got a new computer or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, that's why it was a good storyteller. And then I had the shock of a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Ray twists and turns. That's how real pro does it.
Speaker 2: No, I had a shock of a lifetime on Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: I mean, nothing's more shocking than going in the bathroom and the bees is in there.
Speaker 2: No call Away posted on the Facebook page and he said, oh my god, Hunter Dickenson just scored two points against the Memphis Grizs. The Grizzly season is over. How the hell did Hunter Dickinson make an NBA roster. He is the worst basketball player I've ever seen in the history of basketball, and he made it on an NBA roster. The dude was so god awful at Kansas. He sucked so freaking bad and he made an NBA roster? What is wrong with the NBA? The shock of a lifetime.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to think, is it his body translates to the NBA. No, because he's slow his molasses, Ray, you are quicker than him. But I remember watching him and he would fumble.
Speaker 1: A lot, fumble bumble.
Speaker 2: He's unathletic, he's uncoordinated, he's a bum and he's on an NBA roster. Is absolutely mind blowing shock of a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you don't know the players that are gonna do amazing in the NBA. Cooper Flag not doing well. Edgecombe huge edge Combe.
Speaker 2: Dude. He have like the third most points in the history of the NBA and a rookie debut.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you watch him for Baylor in March Madness.
Speaker 2: I'm they're good.
Speaker 3: He was efficient by all the number running that I do, but he didn't score a lot of points.
Speaker 2: Dude. It was unreal, unbelievable. Flag. Oh my god. He couldn't fumble the ball. Fumble the ball. Fumble the ball, fumble the ball. I mean, but it's intimidating when you're going up against reigning rookie of the Year in Castle and you got Wimbin Yama on the other side, and you're just like who and mom and dad are sitting courtside? I mean, wow, let's talk about white privilege. Sitting courtside on your son's first game. Most people just sit in the stands, never seen him courtside like that.
Speaker 3: The association is a fun sport, though, I will agree with you on that. Yeah, I would put it behind. I'm gonna have to go college football then ANFL, then MLB AH, the MLS, then golf, then the Association whoa actually soiation above golf? Now that that all went to live and I don't bet it. I watched golf since the Ryder Cup, since you were there, raised.
Speaker 1: Since I was on TV. Two hundred thousand views on our Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't really watched golf since then either.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was kind of, you know, I was golfed out for a little bit because I saw so much of it right up in person. Like I was just like, oh, you know, I'm kind of tired.
Speaker 3: I will tell you the one thing I miss about golf, tell me after this big gambling bus. Not the gambling, even though it is maybe one. The thing that I miss most is if you're not feeling well, who is that warm blanket on a weekend after you're done with work, when you're sick and you need to get better golf? A golf tournament lasts from Friday to Saturday to Sunday, and it sees you off into the work week all better and good to go.
Speaker 1: I love golf when you're not feeling well.
Speaker 2: Also because in golf you don't have to worry about them being loud and excited. It's very soft and soothing. And when your head is hurting and you have a pounding headache, you know, oh my god, Jim, No, it's Jim. What a putt man. That was amazing.
Speaker 3: Keith Mitchell here at the Genesis. What a beautiful shot from Keith. We'll be back after this. This is the Genis Invitational here in La on the Golf channel. I remember that one distinctly. I first moved into my house sicker and a dog. We had the niece and nephew, and I watched the Genesis Invitational from wall to wall coverage Thursday to Sunday, and it got me better. And I will always love that golf tournament because of that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad that con mind you, And I mean this weekend, I mean college football is right down the road. I mean Herb Street and the Boys, Desmond Howard, Chris Fowler. What hotel do they stay at or they just fly?
Speaker 1: Aaron Andrews. One's floating around there somewhere.
Speaker 2: She's there.
Speaker 1: No, but it's the one where that peepole guy got her.
Speaker 2: Was it Nashville?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What it was right next to the stadium. I believe it was that Marriott Stop. Yes, Aaron Andrew scandal was in Nashville. Yes, what that's crazy? Yes, I had no freaking idea you'll ever seen the video?
Speaker 2: I haven't either.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I hadn't. Oh I haven't.
Speaker 2: I never knew that. That's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I mean, and here's the thing the NFL this weekend, there's six teams on by dude, So it's a rough schedule this weekend. But I'm gonna I'm gonna give you some money makers. Are you ready for money makers? Ray?
Speaker 3: Are we still gonna do this in light of the recent events?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look, college football, I don't know who I mean? All Miss at Oklahoma? What a game? Good game?
Speaker 3: Ray. The only thing that's gonna stop this segment is a massive betting scandal that sweeps all of sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we shouldn't do it. Kansas Kansas State, what a rivalry. Here we go boys, rock chock. We gotta win that game. Texas, mississipp st.
Speaker 1: Auburn.
Speaker 2: Auburn's an underdog in Arkansas. What well Auburn can't score? They are snake bit And then I mean, who else do we got this week? Vandy Missouri. What a game?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, if you know Taylor Green, if their team didn't suck so bad, he would be the runaway heisman or who's it their quarterback for?
Speaker 1: Who? Arkansas?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh yeah, he's good.
Speaker 3: He's in the way I tally these quarterbacks. He's my highest rated of any of them. But he can't win it just because the team's lost like six games already and they've only had five.
Speaker 2: I mean, besides that, I don't know. I mean Texas A and m LSU, I mean LSU kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: What is the line for Vandy and missoo.
Speaker 2: Two and a half? Vandy?
Speaker 3: I think just because of that running back Hardy, he's a heisman Pibula.
Speaker 1: He's actually had.
Speaker 3: Some of the most efficient and QBR rated highly games this season that nobody knows about. I believe Missouri beats him by three scorers. I think it ends up being a blowout.
Speaker 1: Pavla. They say he's a runner. I've looked at his numbers in the way I calculate it. I got him at.
Speaker 3: About an eight, whereas Trinidad you get about I give runners five points a game. Pavia is at about an eight. Trinidad Chambliss is at thirteen and he's played two less games. So that's how far behind Pavia is. And I told Kevin this, he can't win the Heisman because he's so far behind. And as a thrower, he's in the low thirties. Who else is in the thirties Trinidad Chambliss and he's played two less games. So I just I really think that Missouri waxes that butt. And I don't even think it's close. I've seen Vandy in person. It's gonna be tough for that.
Speaker 2: I see at all the times we drive by Vandy, we see the campus, I see Vandy, but I don't see their football team ever out there practicing. Well.
Speaker 3: Me and South Beach when we were at that bar and grill South Beach, it was the last leg of his parlay and Vandy scored in the first half, and that parlay slip is still sitting at that bar and grill because it didn't cash and Vandy never scored again from one pm till about three pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I got a text just down from cousin Andrew Ray absolutely said game day was in Knoxville on Monday. Spot, thank you. I thought I was freaking crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, easily confused? They both have a vill.
Speaker 2: In the name. That's true, Leave me alone. Maybe we just misunderstood. Look, guys, I'm gonna give you some money makers this weekend. Listen the Buffalo Bill and Smashville. They all have vill in them. Amityville, Tunicaville, Memphisville, what Elseville?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a ville, Farmville? Oh, Farmville, Gainesville?
Speaker 2: Oh, another one, Louisville, Hopkinsville. Is that a real place?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Indiana in and around there, there's gotta be a villa. In Michigan, there's got to be a vill Let's think of another vill there's a ton right around here. You said Huntsville already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, Clarksville Clarksville.
Speaker 2: Good? What about in Texas? There any vill's I got lobb it? McMinnville. Oh, McMinnville, heard of that. You know what's stupid is Texas Tech is now gonna get in trouble for throwing tortillas on the freaking field. They've been doing that for like one hundred years. Guys, can we stop not making college football fun? Let them throw the damn tortillas? Who cares? Who cares? The tortillas is great, so stupid, so absolutely stupid. Let's take all the fun out of going to a college football game. Can't throw tortillas. I mean, geez, Luise.
Speaker 1: Pennyville a lot of my favorite places to visit, right.
Speaker 2: I like Pantyvill Man. But let me tell you it's easy this weekend. A lot of favorites, a lot of big favorites. They're gonna roll that.
Speaker 1: But remember, you go to the games, you win or lose.
Speaker 3: You don't tell a player to take a fall because that's illegal.
Speaker 2: Correct. And if you're going to a poker game, check under the table to see if there's an X ray machine. And if Chauncey Billups is there, run away, do not play.
Speaker 3: And if a guy calls you when he has one, seven, four and a joker card, means he can see your cards and he knows you ain't got a good hand because the cards I just said don't give you anything.
Speaker 2: Correct. Look, guys, the Buffalo Bills, they've been hearing for two weeks how they suck. They're coming off a bye, they're gonna be playing in Carolina. And when teams come off a bye and they're on the road, Oh my god, do they win. This is a money maker. The Bills right now seven seven and a half, whichever one you want. Take the Buffalo Bills minus seven and a half. Take it to the bank. Oh and then the Ravens. They suck, man, they suck, They suck. This hurts my heart. This really does hurt my heart. Their defense is terrible. They're not gonna win any games. They're playing the Bears. The Ravens are coming off of bye. Lamar should be back. This is only betable if Lamar is playing on Sunday. If they do not. If he does not play, this does not count. This is not a money maker. Take the Ravens minus six and a half. Take it to the bank. The Atlanta Atlanta Falcons at home against the Miami Dolphins. You know what the Miami Dolphins do. They suck. Bijon Robinson will have two hundred and ninety five yards because the Dolphins can't tackle. Give me the Falcons minus seven and a half, money maker, Take it to the bank. The Cincinnati Bengals Joe Flaco Flaco Flame are playing the Jets. Who's playing quarterback Justin Fields or Tyrod Taylor doesn't damn matter because Garrett Wilson ain't gonna play Sauscott Gardiner. He's got a concussion. Who's gonna guard Jamar Chase T Higgins Bengals Minus six and a half Take it to the bank, and then Monday night, Oh my god, you have no Jaden Daniels. Don't know if Debo's gonna be back, don't know if Scary Terry's gonna be back. The Chiefs at home they are murderers, wrote minus twelve and a half Take it to the bank. I just gave you and I took so many favorites because all the dogs this week are nasty. They are ugly, ugly.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners wrote in it's Terry Terry and in uh Terry in Miami. Terry R in Miami says bet the under on my points. Oh all right, thank you, Terry R. Whoever that is in Miami under on his points?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did he say who they're playing?
Speaker 1: Freaking Terry Rozier idiot?
Speaker 2: I know it's a joke. I thought you're gonna say, look at the heat game tonight and bet bet Terry. You're an idiot? All right, guys, No pod Monday, I'll be in San Antonio and yeah, that's all I got. Yes, I was trying to be funny, like, hey man, I got a really good inside tip. Man, there's this guy on in the heat and uh, if you bet him under, I think you're gonna win on Monday night or whatever night. Oh man, let's go home. What a weekend? What a weekend? Hey, you want to know who's winning right now? Grayson Sigg is winning your tournament right now, they are playing the Bank of Utah Championship.
Speaker 3: I gotta get retired or something. Something's got to lead to me watching off again without putting money on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't even know what the Bank of Utah is, but I'm going to open an account just because this tournament