Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Streaks six sec plus, Dot ten sidown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a Wednesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. As we are live from inside the SWBC studios at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Glad you're with us as we preview the.
Speaker 3: Cowboys defense versus the New York Giants offense today. For there what there is left of the Giants offense. We'll talk about that a little bit later on as well. We've got John Machoda's national storylines in the third segment, Nick Harris, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm Kyle Yeomen's gentleman.
Speaker 2: How we doing today? Doing well?
Speaker 5: Doing well?
Speaker 4: Doing well?
Speaker 2: Doing good? We're talking about peppers this morning. Kyle. Are you a pepper guy? Are you like like spicy? For just spicy in general?
Speaker 3: I will say since I began dating my now wife Loreina. She's all about it. She wants her face to burn when she eats fish. And I was never really that way. I liked spice, but too much spice was not my thing. Now it's gotten to the point where it's like I invite it as well because she'll eat it, and then I'll eat whatever she doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of that thing, so I've gotten used to it.
Speaker 3: They have a hot Hot Sauce challenge on air now, I'd love to see that.
Speaker 4: Just spice to eat spice is one thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that, but like if it's a part of like Thay Food or Text Mex or whatever it ends up being, then yeah, hot spice challenge.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care about that.
Speaker 4: Why would you do that? That's just inflicting pain upon yourself, that's all that is.
Speaker 5: I'm so gay. In fact, I want to like throw in at some point, like a bet to where I lose.
Speaker 2: And oh darn darn hot Chip do it. Let's let's say one day, let's just do a show where where Nick has to.
Speaker 6: Do hot sauce, just just just elevated hot sauces every segment.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: That would be fun. Actually, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: I think we can make this happen. I'm pretty sure would be fun.
Speaker 3: I think we can make this happen. I wonder if we have a hot sauce sponsor. I don't think we have a hot sauce sponsor.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it. So if that's the case, then we would just put unbranded hot sauce all the way through.
Speaker 3: I have some stuff, and then every time we say maybe like every time we say a certain word, you have to like elevate your your hot sauce.
Speaker 7: I'm into him doing it. Oh yeah, there's no chance of doing that. I would The thing we were talking about before is I was like, anytime I eat anything that's really spicy, it just it ruins the rest of the meal because my mouth is sunfire, right, I have no other taste buds for anything else, So it's like the meal isn't even enjoyable after that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. I'll do it with you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I became like infatuated with it when I was finishing up my career in like twenty thirteen in Jacksonville, Like, for whatever reason, I started trying to grow like peppers, like scorpion peppers and ghost peppers and all that stuff, and I just became.
Speaker 2: And it was too hot down there, but too much. It was too much, But.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I started like doing it. So then I started having my staff do it like little challenges. Actually, matter of fact, the first time we did it was with the training staff, and I never I never forget.
Speaker 2: Man, we're sitting up there. You guys remember black Man the receiver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just j yeah, yeah. State.
Speaker 6: So we're sitting in the training room and I give we challenged. So I collected a bunch of money. I was like, hey, everybody, put money in the pot. We're gonna give it to these trainers during camp because you know, they don't make a ton of money, right, So all these interns, so I was like, put money in the pot, and whoever, whatever intern does it, you know.
Speaker 2: And so you have to bite the pepper. You have to eat the pepper, eat the whole thing.
Speaker 6: You have to chew it, chew it up for a minute, swallow this pepper, and then you have to wait at least five minutes before you can have anything to drink. That was the chat, right, So we're sitting up here and we watch these traders. They're they're going through it now, right, because there's there's like like three grand in the pot at this point, right, so that's solid money.
Speaker 2: So these guys are chewing it and they're dying like they're hurting so bad.
Speaker 6: And I turned to somebody taps me in my shoulder and I'm like, turn around and and black is sitting up there.
Speaker 2: Just ain't that bad. It's like profusely so he would have the straightest face.
Speaker 7: So that plays into exactly what I was talking about. Sorry, I was like, Okay, Lebron James obviously a great athlete. You're you're born with a lot of that, and I believe it's the same thing with how you handle different spices and things like that. Either you either you have it or you don't. It's like people like you jumping. It's not just like no, no, no, you just got to start out slow.
Speaker 4: And you can up.
Speaker 2: You can build your palette up.
Speaker 7: You think that's what Justin Blackman was.
Speaker 8: No, No, he was Listen when I say this dude had the straightest face in the World's like, that's not that bad. He's looking at me, but I'm looking at he has no idea that he's like just dripping sweat.
Speaker 2: Was hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of like being an athlete, like something, are born with it. Sure they think people just go outside and the building and just work out all the time, and so they get a forty inch vertical some point. You think you think Justin You think Justin Berlanders sits there and just it was just man. He did so many weights, so that's why he could throw ninety seven in the first inning and one oh three in the ninth.
Speaker 7: Sure, you just born with stuff.
Speaker 2: It's just stamina, that's all right.
Speaker 5: Justin Blackman ran a four four six at the forty so you think he was just down in ghost peppers before they bro I hearrd.
Speaker 2: We get to the bathroom, O man. Yeah, that's fair. All right, Let's get to news and notes. Nicky Nick Harris.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I keep looking out a Nicks Nick dumb every time I look at it.
Speaker 2: We hadd a Nicole and I and now I call her name too. And then there's Nicky Harrison.
Speaker 3: So there's Nick Eatan, Nick Harris, Nicole and then Nick NICKI Harrison up top. That's I mean, it's abound to happen. Nick Harris the better Nick is on our show.
Speaker 6: Wow, Uh.
Speaker 4: With that being said, we've got some notes to get to. Cowboys made a signing yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't have a lot of news and notes, so you know, Tuesdays are typically the most dead days around here. But the big one that is, you know, being talked about quite a bit. So the Dallas Cowboys. They hosted Marteves Bryant for a private workout yesterday. We talked about it news and notes yesterday. They ended up signing Bryant to a practice squad deal. He will fill the only remaining spot on the practice squad. They agreed to terms yesterday. He will officially sign today, thirty one years old. As we mentioned yesterday, one hundred and fifty four yards during the spring season of the XFL in eight games, not a ton of production. I am very curious to see, you know, what is behind this signing. There's I'm very curious to see he was behind this signing.
Speaker 2: I'll just leave it at bet.
Speaker 3: I mean, the workout happened yesterday when we were on site at Black Rifle Coffee, so neither one of us, none of us really had an opportunity to see exactly what the workout was. And even if we did we probably couldn't talk about it, but it had to be something for them to sign him to a practice squad deal because they only had the one spot available and they used it on a wide receiver. Is he going to be elevated inactive on game day? Maybe, I mean especially down the line. Maybe in a couple of weeks. I doubt it's this week, but still something to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 3: When you look at a move like this, is this just kicking the tires bringing a guy in nothing more than that for the most part.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's twenty twenty three. If it was twenty eighteen, I'd say, oh, yeah, no, this makes sense. This is going to be a piece they had in and he's going to contribute right away. But I mean, it's been a long time since he's played NFL football and was very productive, so I'll be very surprised that this makes it this move makes an impact on this team this season. I think that Jalen Tolbert's heading in a good direction. I think Brandon Cooks needs more opportunities. This just it just doesn't look like a move where all sudden it's like, Okay, they're going to put him in the lineup, like we said yesterday with t Why Hilton a year ago, and then all of a sudden that this is just going to immediately pay some dividends. I would be very surprising. This is kicking the tires. If you get something out of it, great, If not, you really didn't invest much in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you mentioned Jalen Tolbert. I don't think we've talked about him a whole lot this week, but again, he had his first career touchdown grab on Sunday against Philadelphia. I say, based off of what you've seen from Jalen Tolbert, do you feel like he becomes more of an involved receiver because he's continued to have good snaps on special teams, he's continued to build a.
Speaker 2: Role on offense. If he can continue in.
Speaker 3: That right direction, do you feel like he'll get more snaps and more looks.
Speaker 2: I believe so.
Speaker 6: I believe he's earning the trust of this entire coach of staff and that's why he's getting more opportunities on special teams.
Speaker 2: He's having an impact there.
Speaker 6: Now he's given more opportunities offensively, he's starting to have impact there. This is the you know he's arriving and he's arriving, he's starting to build his confidence in all aspects of when he's out in the field, and the coaches are starting to trust him with those opportunities. So I mean, I think you're going to continue to see more of him, and I think you'll start seeing, you know, more diverse looks with him in terms of the things that he's doing in the game. You know, sometimes when you're trying to get you know, a young guy's feet wet, he's he's usually on run plays, which is what his role was at first, and now then you start giving them a couple of short passes, and then you start giving him some you know, actually designed plays to go to him. And I think that's what you're starting to see now as an added element to this offense. So I think you'll start seeing him get some of the same opportunities that Gallup gets.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I for me, when I'm looking at Martavis Brian specifically, it's slow risk and it's a thing that could pay off down the line. Do I think it will? I don't think.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 5: He's a red zone guy, and I wouldn't say that this team probably has a confident ze red zone target. So let's say it works out and he's able to step onto an NFL field by week twelve or week thirteen or whatever, then you know, then I have a guy that can go up and grab it. But as of right now, I just don't see that. But again, that's that's the question that we'll have today, probably for Mike McCarthy at three thirty, which they're not holding practice today, just uh, just press conference in an open locker room today. So kind of a weird schedule this week. But yeah, three thirty Mike, Mike McCarthy press conference. That will certainly be the hot topic is what's what's behind Martavis Bryant? What did they see during the workout that led them to believe that there's some confidence there?
Speaker 2: Any other news and notes on top of what was a slow Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was really about it. The North Texas me and Green started want to know how about that? Let's go go mean Green.
Speaker 4: Other than that, no, college basketball's back.
Speaker 2: Everybody was excited about that.
Speaker 4: Isaiah, No, you're still in football season.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: You got, you got you dub Rowland, you got Michael Pennix junior, trying to see them. I have my way in the Heisman Rays looking to see what happens with Michigan so my boys could slide into the top four.
Speaker 5: They're not going to get suspended, Like they're not going to liket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not happening. Sorry, but either way, we're still going to be in the top four as long as we went out.
Speaker 5: I put it on Twitter last night. I hope like everyone goes twelve and one, just so we can see like chaos and like Florida State goes thirteen to zero and the winner of a high state Michigan goes thirteen to know and that everyone else goes twelve and one. I just want to see chaos.
Speaker 2: No, we did not need to lose.
Speaker 7: He does not need a loss twelve and okay, hold up, I'll figure sight right now. Okay, is Georgia they lose to Alabama?
Speaker 5: Lose to Alabama.
Speaker 7: I think Georgia and Alabama the other two teams along with I do not think they'll keep a one one lost Georgie out if they're one loss of Alabama.
Speaker 5: Can you keep a one loss Texas out? Even though they went to Tuscaloosa and beat Alabama by ten points. See that chaos.
Speaker 7: That's what I wanted, that one would be tough.
Speaker 4: It almost begins the circle of college football.
Speaker 2: You guys put some respect on Washington now.
Speaker 5: Twelve and one losing to Oregon, the team that they beat at home. I'm just I'm just throwing hi.
Speaker 7: I just can't see it.
Speaker 2: One lost.
Speaker 7: I can't see a one last Georgia not getting in.
Speaker 5: They would take that scenario, Ground wouldn't be a champion, and right, the SEC could be left out at that end.
Speaker 7: But about a back to back national champion that that would have one loss, It's wild.
Speaker 2: Somebody don't think I don't think they keep them out either.
Speaker 7: I can't see that.
Speaker 3: There are plenty of scenarios there with college football, and we can talk about that all day. We love college football. I'm wearing my draft show shirt today, going Hawks.
Speaker 2: Goat Dogs for Isaiah sat Ducks.
Speaker 7: Who sounds that's what I heard. I heard Ducks in there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's take our first break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, though, we will preview Cowboys defense versus the Giants offense and what they bring to the table. No Danny Dimes this time around. It's a different looking Giants front. What do they bring to the table, What do they have for this Dallas defense and how can Dallas continue to build in the right direction.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 10: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 9: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot com.
Speaker 4: To fuel up.
Speaker 3: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, we've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the tape.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys. And now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 3: Bank of America Mobile Banking, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial Assistant Erica.
Speaker 12: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 3: It's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the Mobile Banking app. Only available on select mobile devices. Message in dat raisy apply number FDIC.
Speaker 13: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear doctor?
Speaker 10: My friend supported me during a tough time. But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 9: Being a shoulder to cry out.
Speaker 13: Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: Better to Talking Cowboys, bank here on Talking Cowboys. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted superfood. Quaker Oats the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. It's Week ten of the NFL season, and we officially turned the page today to take a look.
Speaker 2: At the New York Giants and what they bring.
Speaker 4: You to the table. And just to be honest, offensively, it doesn't look like much.
Speaker 2: It is the NFL.
Speaker 3: These guys do get paid on the opposite side of the line of scrimmage. We've already seen one team at least this year, Week three, Arizona team that we looked at and said they don't bring much either, and that ended up in a loss.
Speaker 4: So you can't take anybody lightly.
Speaker 2: But let's just say it this way. There's no Danny Dimes.
Speaker 3: There's no Evan Neil at the right tackle spot. Those are two of probably they're better players on the offensive side. And instead starting a quarterback for one New York Giants organization, John Machoda, Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 2: That's who's starting for the Giants.
Speaker 5: From Danny Dimes to Danny DeVito.
Speaker 7: I don't bet on sports, but I'm always aware of the lines. I always check on just for games, just to see what you know, Vegas is thinking. And I'm sitting there right in my game story in Philadelphia and I'm like, oh, just check, can see what it is? Sixteen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, jeez, what's it really?
Speaker 4: Yeh, that's a huge line an NFL.
Speaker 7: Massive for an NFL game when an in division game, I'm not that I wouldn't be that concerned about the Giants with Daniel Jones, So I guess you can, you know, maybe you know, get caught sleeping and maybe they get off to a hot start. I just I don't see anyway the Cowboys have a problem the Giants.
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy how things change so quickly over an NFL season? I mean Week one, going into Week one, we were talking about this Giants team as an up and coming program, up and coming organization. They went to the playoffs, won a game last year, got to the divisional round just like Dallas did, and then forty to nothing in Week one and then it was significantly downhill from that point forward. I mean, it's a credit to the NFL and how things change. But man, this is a steve drop off, Isaiah from what we were talking about whenever this first matchup was on the schedule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 6: I mean they've had they've had some injuries. They also are not confident in what their starter was. Uh and Danny Dimes obviously he's injured now, so prayers up for him for his recovery. But you know, they're it's hard to it's hard to win in this league without a quarterback. It's just the facts, and that's where they're at. That's not their only issue that they have on this roster.
Speaker 2: But they have.
Speaker 6: They have, you know, a quarterback who I don't think anybody's really confident in. They have a running back who doesn't necessarily really want to be there and probably won't be there unless they you know, tag him again. You know, so you got, you know, your two main guys you traded away you're you know, arguably your best defensive linement. You have arguably one of the best offensive minds in football as your head coach, but he doesn't have anything to work with, doesn't have an old line to work with. I mean, they're just in they're in shambles. I mean, you could try all you want to, but there's certain things that you have to have in place to be successful. And I when the reality is you have players that are super competitive, some of the most competitive people on earth. But if you don't feel like you have a chance to win, it's hard to give one hundred.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say the biggest thing about games like this, you see a lot of college football where they're just it's an uneven matchup. Your your biggest hope if you're the Cowboys is that you take care of business in the first half and the second half you can give a ton of guys rest that it's not even a close game late and that you can, you know, get guys out of the game, get guys some extra rest, because yeah, I just I look at that roster right now and looking at how they got destroyed by the Raiders, and really, honestly, it goes back for me personally, everything that you said about the way they ended last season winning that playoff game in Minnesota. I was like, damn, like they're building off something. They're gonna be one to watch when the season starts. And it was like very early on, I don't know if it's just because it's New York or whatever, but just the cameras catching Brian Dable on the sideline just like losing it where you're just kind of like and then him with Daniel Jones and stuff, and I was like, man, this is coming unraveled like this this fast, Like we're not even a quarter of the way into the season, and it just seems like it just keeps building on that and building on that. Yeah, they're they're in a rough spot that. I mean, I'm surprised with how bad that they are this year.
Speaker 2: I am too. I thought they'd be much better.
Speaker 3: But when you look at the IR for them, and I mentioned the injuries of.
Speaker 2: What they've got, that was my point, Oh go for.
Speaker 4: It, now, you go for it.
Speaker 5: They have thirteen players on the IR. It's thirteen and that doesn't include Danny Dimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, who is head in that direction?
Speaker 5: He still has to go on so wow, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Some of those names, I mean as He's Ojilari starter, Shane Lemieux starter, Matt Pearl starter, Raan Caneau was their kicker, Tyrod Taylor was their backup quarterback, Darren Waller starter. They've they've been decimated with injuries, but even with that, they were playing poorly before the injuries.
Speaker 4: I mean, Week one.
Speaker 3: Was the Dallas Cowboy's forty to nothing. We all remember that and one of the most historic beatdowns. But there was part of that beatdown that was, Okay, it's Week one. Everybody's a little rusty A lot of the time. Week one is where you see blowouts like that, you see beatdowns like that. But then it was from that point forward a straight drop off. So I turned the question to take a look at the Dallas defense. Nick, When you look at the Dallas defense, what's the number one emphasis this week going into this matchup?
Speaker 5: Run defense? For sure, just because that's where their strength is going to rely upon, probably the only strength that they have on that offensive side of the ball. They're gonna feed Saque. They're gonna feed them a lot. I think a couple of weeks ago, whenever they didn't have Daniel Jones in a game he had carried the ball like thirty four times. So, I mean that's what I would expect. And it's a really good opportunity for this defensive front to really get comfortable in the run game. And you know, they've shown this season that they can be comfortable in the run game. They're the only team in the NFL that has not allowed a one hundred yard rusher or a one hundred yard receiver. Soportunity to keep that going.
Speaker 7: I'm looking forward to seeing Mazzi Smith, Sam Williams maybe getting some extra work. Things like that, some guys that you'd like to see a little bit more from that. Maybe you're not going to see that against the Eagles in a tight game like that. That's when I look at the Cowboys defense, I'm looking those are probably at the top of the list, and the next thing is getting through the game healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm on part with y'all. I mean, I think this is you got to go out there and dominate. If you can't dominate, then there's some gut checking that has to happen. You should be able to molly wop, steamroll put whatever little term you want to to these guys, he's got to scored one hundred and one points through nine games. They are averaging eleven points per game. If you allow them to score ten points, you know you're probably not doing your job.
Speaker 2: So I mean, this is you have.
Speaker 6: You have to be dominant, and you should be pissed off from what happened last week. So you take that, take that anger, You take the fact that you're playing against you know, one of the few times I'll say a lesser opponent because of what the situation they're in with their ir situation. But these guys are not in a good position, so you have to take full advantage of it. You can't feel sorry for him. You gotta put the pedal to the metal, put your foot down and just run him into the ground. And you know, you beat them forty nothing when they had all their dudes. What what's the how you up that?
Speaker 2: Annie?
Speaker 6: You know that that needs to be your goal offensively, defensively, the special teams.
Speaker 5: Wise, quick question. It's kind of a sidebar here with the way the season is going for the Giants. Is something that kind of crept in my mind a couple of days ago whenever they said that Daniel Jones has done for the year, like there's there's no coming back for him. As people that cover the Cowboys, do you kind of look up and be concerned that they could have the number one pick and that in the NFC East for the next fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's he's going to be the number one pick.
Speaker 7: I'd be much more concerned about the Giants getting Caleb Williams than Drake May.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just.
Speaker 7: How I feel about right. I understand this is already in that we're in the hot button season of one. I already, you know, I think May is the guy. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll definitely that's your guy.
Speaker 7: I'll take mine. We'll see what happened. We'll definitely see I with Caleb Williams. You know what I see happening, A little bit of what's going about in Houston.
Speaker 4: A little CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud. Let's just see.
Speaker 7: Let's just see. Yeah, let's see what Drake mag does.
Speaker 3: Arizona currently holds the number one pick. Then it's Chicago via Carolina. So both of those are the one lost team or one win teams Arizona and Carolina, but Carolina gave their pick to to Chicago.
Speaker 5: What trade was that. Do you know, I can go back and I'll find it. Go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 3: But the so Chicago actually owns the second and third overall picks because Chicago's bad enough to where they're two and seven and they'll they'll be there at the third overall pick.
Speaker 2: And then it's the giant. Chicago had the number one pick last year and they moved up and.
Speaker 5: They traded for this year.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 3: So that's that was Carolina going to get Bryce, That's.
Speaker 2: What that was.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what an interesting deal that is.
Speaker 2: I think Bryce Young is going to be just fine.
Speaker 3: That Carolina team's bad, and we'll talk about them in a couple of weeks as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what this part of this is for the Cowboys part.
Speaker 3: It's this part and then you got the back half and then you've got the final six weeks and it's a much different conversation. Is there such thing as just a confidence building week? Because it's not just Mozzie Smith. I liked what you said with Mazzie Smith, but it's guys like Jordan Lewis who have been around this before, who have been and we talked about it yesterday. Maybe not playing their best football.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't even care about Jordan Lewis. I want to see some Noah Igbin Naginy you want to I want to see Nashan Wright like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I'm not worried about Jordan Lewis in this situation. I'm trying to find out what I got at number four corner.
Speaker 3: You can build some confidence with a game like this based off of what he's had to deal with the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: There's Jaylen Hyatt too.
Speaker 3: Don't get don't don't don't look overlook Jalen Hyatt.
Speaker 7: I know that's playing the game. I'm just analyzing it and I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm looking past the Giants. Sorry, but I am. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: This is the biggest spread all season in the NFL. I did like some quick search there. Sixteen and a half is the biggest spread I It's also an opportunity for guys like Douce Swan who haven't really found like their stride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'll be very.
Speaker 5: Curious to see who they put on the an active list on Sunday and if it differs from the rest of the season. Just because there's gonna be some opportunities late in the game for guys like Hunter Lipkey and Douce Vaughn and Jalen Brooks if he's active, So who knows, maybe they find something here. Maybe maybe Martavis Bryant, who knows.
Speaker 2: You see in Hunter lip Key, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't sneak it in. I let off with him.
Speaker 2: Actually, this is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a great opportunity for Hunter lip Key.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take our second break. No, you ask a question first and say who would you rest?
Speaker 5: Who would you Yeah, that's that's interesting. I think you.
Speaker 7: Gets rushers like a Parson Marcus Lawrence.
Speaker 2: I think you look at them.
Speaker 5: I think you could look at some depth pass rushers. They're not gonna do this. This is just me, Dante Fowler, Dorn's armstrong, you know, get more run for Sam Williams.
Speaker 3: I think Sam Williams has earned the more run he's been. Yeah, disruptive when absolutely, in limited snaps.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah. But they're not gonna do that, I don't think.
Speaker 3: And that's that's just take care business early. Yeah, and then we'll talk take your business early, and then then.
Speaker 4: They'll have an opportunity to do that really quick.
Speaker 5: You talked about this being a confidence builder game. This is a confidence builder month because you got the Giants, You're going to Carolina and then you're home on Thanksgiving. For the Commanders should be three to zh going into that Thursday night game against Seattle where you welcome welcome them in here, build the confidence throughout three weeks and then go beat Seattle and then the Eagles come home and you're nine to three.
Speaker 7: And why you're going through that stretch. The Eagles are going through their top at stretch. Oh yeah, you gotta capitalize a really.
Speaker 5: Good opportunity here in the month of November.
Speaker 2: But let's do it November. No loss November. That's what we're gonna do. Hashtag no loss November. Gotta make it happen, right, all right? Go to break, Yeah, we're going to break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're gonna hit some national storylines and John Machoda will take a look around the NFL with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 14: Right after this, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, Hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit Unitedagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 9: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Jack Black and Right now.
Speaker 3: Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 10: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 11: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five G for you for details to.
Speaker 2: Talking Cowboys Back You're on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This segment is brought to you by invisil Line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys with Isaiah stampack.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting flex.
Speaker 2: Nick Harris, Chris Beam, John Manchoda.
Speaker 5: John forward facing.
Speaker 4: It's time to take a look around the NFL. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Do it the first one? We don't have to spend a lot of time on it. I wanted to bring it up because it's this funny quote. So the Steelers, much like the Cowboys. You know, there's some talk coming out of this previous game, but oh, you know, you need get Cooks the ball more, and you know, you go back to that Niners game. CD wanted the ball more, and so the Steelers they went on Thursday night, Deantey Johnson has the you know, game winning touchdown. George Pickens is not happy. I guess he's not celebrating with his guys. Goes this sideline he's upset that he hasn't be getting touches, which then goes into him I guess on following the Steelers some other things on social media, which obviously Mike Tamlin was asked about it. It cracks me up that Mike Tomlin would have to answer questions yeah, yeah, yeah, so. But but the part that I wanted to bring up is that when Mike Tomlin was asked about it, he said he compared it to that this isn't that big of a deal for him, that this is like breathing. It's easy. I know it's a cute story for you guys, but it is a pebble in my shoe to be quite quite honest with you, in terms of things that I have to do an effort to get this group prey to play. It's a pebble in his shoe. See to me, a pebble in my shoe is really annoying. That's irritating, Like that's something that just it's gonna bother you. It doesn't matter. You can be completely healthy, everything is going great, but it just is there and it's nagging. It's nag. Isn't a pebble in your shoe a bigger thing than just trying to blow it off like, oh, this isn't a big deal, We'll take care of it.
Speaker 4: So he's trying to say that it's not amazing thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he and it's not irritating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that he's got bigger things to worry about than getting George Pickens involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he's saying, George Pickens is the pebble in his shoe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, apparently, or this storyline, I guess because they've been asked about it, because this isn't like just one game, you know. I mean he's he is a top I don't know, George Pickens probably what top fifteen receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been great, Yeah, and his.
Speaker 7: Average per game is probably closer to you know, receiving yards a Probably he's around twenty fifth. So he obviously wants more touches. He wants, you know, to be a bigger part of this. But Mike Tomlin, I think it was trying to make it clear that I got bigger things to worry about than that right now.
Speaker 3: Well, to Tomlin's credit, I mean, if you had to look at it in a relative term, the pebble in your shoe by itself might be irritating. You might be just walking down the hallway and your cushy job, and that's when you have the pebble in your shoe and instead of maybe stepping on a porcupine, stepping on a porcupine and stabbing your shoe or stabbing your foot would not be very fun, right.
Speaker 4: You stepped on yeh, maybe a George Foreman grill.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a couple of things there that could that could hurt your foot a little bit more so, so maybe the pebble is insignificant, even though it might be irritating, it's insignificant compared to what could be happening.
Speaker 2: To your foot.
Speaker 7: The reason I brought up too is that I'm just trying to I'm just one of Mike Towmlin's other quotes about it just sounded very much like the way the Cowboys coaches and players talked after CD. You know, was frustrated in saying things like, hey, he expresses frustration to me all the time. He wants to be significant. He wants to be a reason why we're successful. You know, y'all don't begrudge that. I want our guys to want the football. So there are some similarities there that when I heard it, I was just like, that would have been funny. If Mike McCarthy's that, I would have been a pebble in a shoe. But anyway, So the other one that I think this is the biggest NFL storyline from this week, and that's Josh Dobbs, like not even getting to practice take first team reps, gets traded the Vikings he's there for you know, five days, he's going in as the backup starter. Boom gets concussion, he's out. Josh Dobbs comes in, throws two touchdowns, runs for another.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: There's a great video of you know, the team owner introducing himself to Josh after the game's over in the locker room. Bring that one up, just because obviously he had a ton of success against the Cowboys when people like myself did not think that he would. So thought thoughts on Josh Dobbs stepping in, especially Isaiah, you know, you, being a guy that's been in those NFL locker rooms, in those practice situations, how difficult that must have been for a quarterback not to have any reps with your first team. Not I mean, like even said, knowing all the guys names and Boom, you're thrown into it, go win us a game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you guys know, I've been a Josh Dobbs fan. He's he is a good player to me. He could run, he's athletic, he has a cannon. He's smart as all get out. He's been in a lot of systems. Even though he's hopped around, he's been able to adapt and learn these systems relatively quickly, and you know, it was really cool to hear how the coach was like calling the plays out. He would he would disperse to play out to the team and then on the way right before the was it fifteen second cutoff, the coach would be telling him like what it is, like, Hey, this is where the the routes are.
Speaker 2: This is what they are.
Speaker 6: And to be successful at that this this level of competition with that lack of information, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: But I'm super excited for him in the situation that he's in because I think I think he might be their next guy. Obviously though search for somebody in the draft, but I think he has an opportunity to make a case for himself the second half of the season.
Speaker 7: So I think it would be kind of annoying to have that going on in a game, you know, the contentt talk and everything like that. So I just have to bring this up because there is it's pretty well known, like he's like an aerospace engineer and all that. How much do you think that that helps, you know, obviously being.
Speaker 2: Smart, Yeah, it helps a little bit for sure. I think it's dope.
Speaker 6: I mean, you see the highlight, I mean not the highlights, but the film with him on the sideline in all the office alignment are around him. He's taking snaps from the center for the first time because he didn't get any snaps from the center at practice. He's taking snaps from the center and they're trying to hear his cadence because he had never given a cadence to any of those guys. I thought that was just amazing how he was just able to blow and gold with all the stuff that's going on, all the communication that's going on in the game. The defensive line makes calls, the linebackers yelling at you, the shifts that are going on, and these guys are literally so they're able to block it out.
Speaker 2: It's almost like like my wife, and my wife's talking to me.
Speaker 4: She's like, you hear what I said.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you say my name, Like if you just say my name, like, it's literally just noise to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think because of the NFL, because of the football, you get so you get so used to just blocking out the noise.
Speaker 6: You know, you got seventy hundred thousand people yelling and you have to be able to block all that out and literally just focus in on what is being said to you directly, either in your ear or what you're hearing from somebody in the huddle. And I think that's like a superpower to me and for the office aligneman to be able to do that and be able to still communicate nonverbally and execute their assignments. And dude, that was that was amazing by all parties, everybody involved.
Speaker 3: They play it in noon. The Cowboys played at three twenty five. So as we're getting ready for our pregame show that starts to too, we're usually watching Red Zone and we're kind of getting everything said in the studio and we're kind of very unformally watching the games. I mean, that's just kind of how is there. It's off to the side, peripheral vision. And Isaiah, in the middle of our preparation goes, who wha, wha, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Everybody stops down.
Speaker 3: He's like, Josh Dobbs is about to go in the in the game here Dobbs is about to go in.
Speaker 4: And you're watching it the cadence on the.
Speaker 3: Sideline and that snaps with the center and things like that, And I looked at Isaiah, and Isaiah's like, he's about the ball, and I was like, well, what makes you think that he's a backup quarterback.
Speaker 4: He's been there for forty.
Speaker 7: Eight hours, doesn't have Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best receiver in football is out. I mean, there are certain things there that should not work out. I was like, why do you think he's gonna ball? He's like, just because he's smart, He's.
Speaker 4: Gonna get it done. He's going to figure out a way to get done.
Speaker 3: So credit to Isaiah, he was on top of it before the three touchdowns in the wind for Minnesota. I really liked the postgame reaction too.
Speaker 2: That's one way to win over a locker room, absolutely is everybody come in side.
Speaker 3: Put him on, put him on their shoulders, literally in the locker room that was not tall enough for that.
Speaker 4: But the really cool.
Speaker 2: Moment for Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Glad it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It's Dallas, but I mean it was.
Speaker 4: But uh, the second one, we're not going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: We're not going to talk about that one.
Speaker 5: Minnesota still has a really good chance of making the right there and they're gonna get Justin Jefferson back, and Yeah, that's a that's a team to watch. But talking about Joshop specifically, you're talking about him being like an aerospace engineer, just smart as all get out. There's a YouTube video back from his days at the University of Tennessee where he rattles off like one hundred numbers of pie like on it was like a pie day like social media thing that the University of Tennessee, for.
Speaker 2: All account, wanted to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just does it for like ten minutes, and then he's like, are y'all done? Like y'all want me to keep going? Like it was like, what are those things? I like, No, I think we got it, like you figured it out. No, he's he's super smart. I actually got an opportunity to meet to meet him when I was working with a woman named Ashmon Washington at a previous job who's now a scout with the Chicago Bears, one of the only field scouts in the NFL, but her cousin is Joshua Dobs and she had a other that ended up going to Penn State. He now plays with the Jaguars, But they were all at a game one day and josh is just one of the coolest dudes. You'll ever meet down to Earth and yeah, super smart. I'm rooting for him all the way. He's he's a gamer. He's one thousand percent like the definition of just a gamer. And that was the first thing I said. Whenever I saw that he had led that comeback win and they were doing the cadence there on the sideline, I was like, yeah, he's a gamer.
Speaker 6: Some guys, some guys in situations like that, are like, oh crap, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Other guys are like, hell, yeah, let's go. You know. I mean, I think he's one of those let's go type of guys. You know. He was like, oh, this is this is awesome. Yeah, yeah, they got the cards are stacked against me. Let's do it. Yeah, I see what you did there. Cards.
Speaker 7: Last one I had was just about an old familiar face for the Dallas Cowboys, Carson Wentz signing with the Rams. As people might remember, Matthew Stafford suffered thumb injury against the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago. They're bringing in Carson Wentz his insurance. He started seven games last year for the Commanders. They went two and five in the starts. I bring this up because there was a time back in twenty sixteen where I felt like, if the Cowboys had a higher pick that Carson Wentz could have been the quarterback here. And it's just interesting to see how things have gone since then, because obviously it was a lot of talk in that draft going in it would be Wentz would be Gough. And to see how both of them, you know, aren't even with the teams they are with. Wentz has been with several teams. Now this will be I believe it was fourth and now Goff obviously is in Detroit. And then you have Dak Prescott, who fourth round pick in that draft class and continues to be Cowboys franchise quarterback. Thoughts on Wentz, what do you guys think he's got left in the tank there at? I think he's thirty one years old?
Speaker 5: Now, God see already. Wow, that's crazy. He's already that old. For me, I'm not expecting a whole lot there. The first thing that popped in my mind whenever he got signed is what happened to Stetson't been it? Did he? And I'm trying to feel did he get cut like from they spent a fourth round pick on him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And gosh, that's just that's a big fumble there, especially when you look at the Matthew the health of Matthew Staff for the last couple of years, and how I guess there wasn't a lot of confidence in Brett Rupian. But yeah, they have to go on the street and pick up Carson Wentz.
Speaker 3: Well it wasn't just Stetson Bennett, right, didn't or no, Duggan was with the Chargers different La squad.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean the.
Speaker 3: Fact that you had you had a couple guys that you maybe invested late round draft picks, but we're talking about two guys even in this show, Dak Prescott Josh wood Obs. They are both fourth round quarterbacks. Spending a fourth round pick on a quarterback should at least net you a possibility of being the backup.
Speaker 4: So the fact that that didn't work out this past.
Speaker 3: Year for the Rams shows that, man, they probably just had to cut their ties and move on and bring in Carson Wentz. I'm of the belief that he still has something left in the tank.
Speaker 4: I still think he can win football games.
Speaker 3: Now, is he going to expect to come in and play at the same level as a starter would?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: But as a backup quarterback, I think he's very much so talented enough to be a solid backup in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Nothing's a Bible back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it'd just be interesting if his career, if there isn't any type of resurgeon. It just this is how it ends, kind of just being a backup. Just looking at what the Eagles have been able to do. Uh, he certainly had some successful seasons there. Uh, and then they go on and when it's your bold Nick Foles and then obviously take Jalen Hurts in the second round and we see the success he's having.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: Just an organization that's shown that it's not like you have to use that you trade everything to get that number one overall pick. I guess they did. I mean they did spend a high pick on Carson Wentz. But yeah, that that has been interesting. Obviously the Cowboys haven't spent a high pick on a quarterback either.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, the other thing I was going to say though, going back to the the first the first story, sorry about George Pickens tying it in with the Cowboys. Very interested to see this week how many targets George Pickens gets. Much like I'm very interested to see how many targets Brandon Cooks gets.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, do you think there that he'll speak up this week during player availability?
Speaker 2: You think there's any possibility there yet?
Speaker 7: I don't think so. He's He's been earlier in the season about some of that stuff. Let's because here's the thing, it's not just about that one game. It's it's for me at least, you know, it's about the whole season. I mean, were almost halfway through the season, and obviously the return on investment hasn't been there on the stat sheet. And he's been asked about this before and he's been very you know, team first, So I don't expect that. But I'm just saying I can see the actions speaking louder the words, and I can see him being targeted quite often against the Giants.
Speaker 2: Early over under one hundred yards?
Speaker 7: Oh under? Yeah, No, he's under.
Speaker 2: For sure. I'll go out on a limb and I'll say over. I'll say over, and why not? He's due.
Speaker 5: He hadn't had one hundred yard receiving games this season.
Speaker 7: What do you guys think is as long as receptions this year at this moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like what twenty I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: A little bit hard.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what is twenty five yards?
Speaker 4: It's interesting.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, you go back to training camp. We would never have guessed that. We would have thought at least through this, even if the numbers were similar to what they are right now, we would have thought at least I would have that there would have been at least like one forty fifty yard You.
Speaker 2: Know why No, because those plays were off of what play action? Did Isaiah just solve? The Cowboys offense.
Speaker 7: Solved it fixed? Were done here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: One more national storyline I wanted to add at the back end, and what made me think of it was John said, familiar faces with Carson Wentz. This is a little bit more familiar for the Cowboys c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud.
Speaker 3: Of course, this past week goes off thirty of forty two passing four hundred and seventy yards, five touchdowns. Talk about two guys that he threw the football quite often too. You talk about the Cowboys rejects Noah Brown six targets, six receptions, one hundred and fifty three yards, and a seventy five yard touchdown.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. What number receiver was he here? Like four, go ahead, continue.
Speaker 3: Dalton Schultz eleven targets, ten receptions, one hundred and thirty yards and a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Both of those guys fall out same game, same game.
Speaker 5: You see that graphic about the top four NFL receiver receivers this past week, it was one CD two Uh Noah Brown, three Amari Cooper, and four Dalton Schultz. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty funn It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: Both of those guys who.
Speaker 5: Are significant, were they all on the same team?
Speaker 2: Yes, they were a whole point in time, which time does.
Speaker 7: Don't have any regrets about any of those agains do a certain exemp but like, yeah, Mari yeah, but like Adulton Schultz and no, like I like Noah Brown, but honestly, like, I don't know that that's that much of an improvement over Michael Gallup if that's your number four, Jalen Tolbert, whoever that the three four is ends up being out of that. And then the Dalton Schultz thing. Is Dalton Schultz a better player right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But at the same time, like if you didn't want to pay him, and judging by where Jake Ferguson is going like you got to kind of go to the next one. I mean, I saw the Lions do that with they moved on from Hockinson put in Sam Laporta, Like, yeah, you got to do that sometimes because if you don't want to pay that guy, like.
Speaker 4: We knew when daltins, Like.
Speaker 7: How different do you think the record is if they have Noah Brown Adults Schultz on this team? I think it's the exact same record that they have right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, Acumen, there's a whole lot that goes into the record, But in terms of impact, you don't think that nor Brown would have had more impact on this team than than Michael Gallup pass this year.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: It'd be cheaper.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, of course it'd be. But if we're going to cheaper, then we're going to then we're going to a Cooper here, Michael.
Speaker 2: Take price out of it.
Speaker 6: Who would have had more impact on the team this year? Nor Brown or Michael Gallup?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Probably no Brown, thank you very much. I just don't think it's such a significant thing that now it's like it's not We're looking at maybe a one loss.
Speaker 2: Team right now, believe me, and I just don't.
Speaker 7: Definitely don't think that about Schultz either.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, I don't see keep okay with I don't see Michael Gallup having one hundred and thirty yards and a seventy five yard touchdown grab in one game.
Speaker 2: I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 3: Noah Brown has already done that in the NFL this season against an NFL team and in an NFL game. Same thing with Dalton Schultz. We knew when Dalton Schultz left in that decision was made. He's a good player. Yeah, he was going to have success elsewhere. That wasn't a surprise. Like you said, you're moving on.
Speaker 7: To Jo wanted to take some like a very team friendly deal. That's one thing would still be here.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: I'm final with Schultz leaving Norah Brown. I would have loved to retain Noel Brown.
Speaker 2: You were adamant about that when it happened, I was. I knew that was gonna be a hit.
Speaker 7: Do you like Noel Brown more than Cedric Wilson?
Speaker 6: I do, Okay, I do. I think I like said a lot too, and he's doing very well down there in Miami. But I think what Nora Brown does special teams wise as well. That's what I've that's that's all that value right there is hard to replace man true, and we've seen the you know, obviously the downside of that with some guys being out on special teams this year. So I like what he does. I think he's a good receiver as well. I just think that him and Dak weren't necessarily always synked up, right, So, but obviously he's able to scenc up with other guys.
Speaker 2: Noan Brown keeps putting number one thirty in games. He's not going to be on special teams for very much. I don't think he's plenty much Doner anyway.
Speaker 3: All Right, that does it for us here on Talking Cowboys. Be sure to tune in tomorrow nine am Central.
Speaker 4: We'll have QB Vision.
Speaker 2: We'll have news and notes and plenty more.
Speaker 4: To talk about as we get a chance to talk to the team.
Speaker 3: Today for Chris Beam, Isaiah Standback, John Machoda, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeoman saying so long are you Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll just thinking about how my wife tried to take my black rifle shirt yesterday.
Speaker 3: No, No, we'll see you tomorrow with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club