Speaker 1: The cleaning people, the fucking cleaning peoples.
Speaker 2: How come I can't hear myself?
Speaker 1: I have it now? Oh yeah, yeah, Wait, we're recording. Wait, hold on.
Speaker 3: Hi everybody, it's bull Chat cling.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Clink is at the end? Crunch? Hold on, no, crunch is a different one. Are we recording? Were podcasts work? Wait? What's today's? Today's the twenties? What second? Wednesday, June twenty second?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What this is?
Speaker 4: The bull Chat the sister podcast two serial Killers love this.
Speaker 3: That's Scotty B.
Speaker 4: I am, I'm Carla, Marie she is, I'm Anthony, and Andy's not here.
Speaker 1: Oh he needs that box?
Speaker 3: Can you just let ye listen?
Speaker 1: Okay? When I let so?
Speaker 3: I am a What is the people who listen to your podcast called?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean the serial killers ones are crunchers.
Speaker 3: But what is pul chat?
Speaker 1: I guess? Okay, oh yeah, maybe bowlers. There is no bigger clinker out there than me. This is, by the way, Can we just say Andrew doesn't care about this podcast?
Speaker 3: No, it's decided.
Speaker 1: He clearly knew that we had to do it, and he's out meandering in the streets. I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: But the anduring is a gallivanting.
Speaker 1: What he might be gallivanting? I think he's gallivanting. I think he's skipping because it's more like Andrew. But I don't. I just don't like we needed to go and do this. We wanted to do serial killers and bull chat.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Do you see the smoke coming out of my ears? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And this is what I need you to tell you. I need you to calm down.
Speaker 1: He makes it. Oh wait a second, don't see your heart doctor recently. He's going today, I haven't. I have a cardiologists appointment immediately after this, So we need to calm it down. Yeah, you can't go up. No, I think actually I disagree.
Speaker 5: I think we should get Scotty as riled up as possible. So when he goes to the doctor, the doctor's like, dude, what is wrong?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm already on blood pressure medication. He's going to amp it up.
Speaker 6: Okay, based on the way you're acting anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome to town, guys. This is a nice This is a treat.
Speaker 3: You tell people who we are.
Speaker 1: Oh so they used to work here? Yeah we will.
Speaker 4: Serial Killers wouldn't exist if it weren't for Anthony and I probably. I don't know about this because we started our old podcast Monday Friday, which we were retired last week.
Speaker 1: But so there were no podcasts, you know, in between. I mean, I don't like you since you started a podcast that paved the way for every other Elvis to ran morning show podcast. Yes, so this wouldn't be happening right now, so nobody else on this show would have podcasts for you guys.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's true. I don't know if that is as. I don't know if that's one hundred percent true, but I do think where was I going with this?
Speaker 1: Forgot? I don't know, but I will tell you that it makes me very sad that you guys are not going to eat cereal because I had some stuff that I wanted you to vomit from. I mean, too right, But this is this is Andrew's fault. Just remember, okay, because I remember I was gonna say though I was ready early and he's not here going So.
Speaker 5: What I was gonna say is, I do remember there were people and you're not one of them, Scotty. But when we started our podcast, right there were multiple people who would come into the studio, into the old Elvis Studio while we were recording the podcast, to go, what.
Speaker 2: Are you guys doing?
Speaker 5: You're a silly little podcast, and they would the way they said the word podcast live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 5: Why are you guys wasting all this stuff here? You have your part of Elvis the show and like, yeah, we're like, it's a very tall totem pole.
Speaker 2: We are very much towards the bottom.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you're allowed to say totem pole anymore. It's a real thing. Yeah, but I don't know if you can say that we're very peaceful, Well say the show.
Speaker 3: We are more.
Speaker 1: I think we're saving I'm very kidding. I love totem poles. We always had them at camp.
Speaker 3: There are things that even I don't know examples, but.
Speaker 4: There are things that sometimes I'll hear you guys say on the air that I'm like, we could have never said that in Seattle.
Speaker 1: And there are things that you can't say now that you could say ten years ago.
Speaker 4: When you listen to old episodes of My Day Friday, which we posted the old.
Speaker 1: Ones like more recently.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can't believe I said that. Yeah, and that was eight years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the whole thing is you learn, you grow. Yes, And I think it's a good thing that we are not the same people we were and talk the same way we talked ten years ago.
Speaker 2: That means you're growing and you're learning.
Speaker 1: And some would say I'm the same person I was. I think you are more beautiful. Thank you, skinnier. I did lose a bit of weight because I have you know, the whole heart thing. Hey, do you know what tomorrow is? Uh? Tomorrow is Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Is my birthday? What are you guys gonna do for me?
Speaker 1: Is it? If I would have known, I would have had some birthday birthday cereal there is? It's old. You don't want it? Can I eat your bootios? You see, we haven't done that. That's the thing. You know what, Maybe we can eat that. You haven't done bootios yet. We haven't give me the box. I was a holdout for a long time because I I said, at the very beginning, we're not doing novelty cereals. Okay, I decided that I didn't want to just because it's really not a that's not a cereal.
Speaker 3: There's one called dingle Berry.
Speaker 1: It's not cereal. It's not dingle berry. Sam is his favorite thing.
Speaker 3: He's totally covered gummy bears.
Speaker 1: Sam was in the candy store and she's like, oh, I'll give you this.
Speaker 2: While I do appreciate her thought process and it looks like a box of cereal and is very kind of her, it's not cereal.
Speaker 4: No, but you guys have talked about Trent like you did the discussing dinner thing like, no, see, we.
Speaker 1: Could eat that right now if you want some dingle berry.
Speaker 2: So my question this is this guy, this massive man on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of these are WWE wrestlers, So this is big ee okay, but big ye.
Speaker 2: I've actually interviewed in the past. Did we used to work with a guy named Biggie Biggie? Oh you weren't here yet.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Huh. We had a guy in the promotions department in Biggie.
Speaker 5: So big eight, big space e ww wrestler. My friend works with him and if I get him to like maybe zoom with you guys, will you eat his bootios?
Speaker 2: I know you're against it.
Speaker 1: I like how that came out. Yes, I know, I know we're gonna eat those that's here for us to eat. A listener sent that to us Okay, I wouldn't have bought it because it's a novelty. Yeah, but you know what, the fact of the matter is, at this point of the game, we kind of just have to do it. That's the thing. They'll never be a shortage of new cereals, but you know how we like to do a new and just one that's been out for a while. We're running out of the ones that have been out for a while, and that's why we're like resorting to granola and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But it's also okay to like change it up, but you don't have to stick to something.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 5: I also think you could do you could bring some back and do like a compare and contrast. This is a new cereal that's similar to this old one and compared.
Speaker 3: This is what I mean. He's not a clinker.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the sports Okay, so that's from that sports company. I got it. No that like this company puts out all these like sports related but there's like basketball on football want. Yeah, they're there local lies to like whatever market that that particular player is in. This looks good, though, it does. It's like lucky charms. It's gonna be lucky charms, So I can't believe.
Speaker 2: And you know I don't eat lucky charms anymore, even though it was my favorite serials.
Speaker 1: Why don't you heard the dumb story that people were getting sick from it? No? So what are you doing with your phone? Call?
Speaker 5: And okay, so there's a girl that I used to see a long time.
Speaker 2: After a microphone? I wait, I want to hear the girls story. What are you doing? Put up the microphone?
Speaker 3: Gonna bluetooth it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, stupid super He's not going to pick up.
Speaker 3: Oh he's texting me, he said, and I can't talk.
Speaker 1: I can't talk. He's not because he didn't say this up. So he's gonna have to find another microphone. He's gonna sit on the very end of the table there and not be in the video.
Speaker 5: Because there's been a lot of a lot of words and a lot of energy in the last seven minutes.
Speaker 1: Look, you have to understand, I love Andrew so much, and he's so good at what he does, but he does too many things. Yeah, he has too much going on in his world. And if he knew that we were doing this, rather than him sitting over there and playing with koozies or whatever he's doing. He should have just had the box set up so it was ready to go, and that way we could have recorded a serial killers first. Then we could have taken a quick break and done bull chat because now we can't do serial killers and.
Speaker 6: Country.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not like, you know, we can just do this tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh we're here for a week. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe you'll come back. Maybe you'll come back. Yes.
Speaker 5: So what I was gonna say was there was a girl that I was seeing for a little bit, and she told me that one day she was at a party and there, for some reason, people were like eating lucky charms off of one another, like it was like some weirds hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of sounds hot. Yeah, but I just just the marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah, I don't know until they get like stuck to you.
Speaker 6: Like these like what just marshmallows.
Speaker 1: That's a whole box of just marshmallows. I also have this one.
Speaker 2: So ever, since I found that out, I just stopped eating.
Speaker 1: I don't know whoa I got like annoyed.
Speaker 5: I got like annoyed and protective and did not eat lucky charms.
Speaker 1: Anymore because of that. Yeah, you're tearing the out. It's your heart, trying your heart. Can I please do it? Oh my god, you did it on purpose. No, that's actually not bad. You just hand jam your dirty ass hands. We really haven't spoken about anything yet in this podcast. I have a list of things.
Speaker 2: I told you a girl that I did had a lucky charms eating.
Speaker 1: Off of her. That's right.
Speaker 3: I would like to have a list of things I would like to talk about.
Speaker 1: They're so good, sugar, rush to where is it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I wanted Andy to be here. Well, Andy ruined everything.
Speaker 5: So when Andy gets here, all leave No why because it's too many beautiful people on the show.
Speaker 1: You know. So Andy comes in and that's one last Yeah, okay, I didn't say it. Wait, hold on, I want to know, like, what's going on in your lives? See you guys in forever. So you're still in Seattle? You live there? Yes, your radio you got fire from your radio show. Yeah, we got replaced. Okay, so but you still live in the same place. You didn't move no, okay, I mean I technically and then he moved in. Oh right, right right? So now you only have one payment. That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, we host a podcast called The Morning Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Right, I heard that we were on it. You were you guys?
Speaker 3: Was it two second tunes?
Speaker 1: We have them playing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was a lot of fun. Was Maybe you guys can put the link in the description of this episode.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I look very round on that.
Speaker 3: Well, don't look at it.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's really cool.
Speaker 4: It'll be nice if everyone could check it out. We also have an apparel collection called you Look Great.
Speaker 1: We're all wearing right now? All if you're watching on.
Speaker 4: YouTube, which I will say, I don't like how much you know, you guys talk about things that I can't see when I listen to the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you just have to watch. I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't have time.
Speaker 2: I got you if, well, just have to watch. Why are you making it a podcast as well?
Speaker 1: Look, I don't know. You can explain these things to me and help me through it. I I prefer the podcast. I think that's the bread and butter is the podcast.
Speaker 3: But no video is important.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But so that's like an alfter. If people want to watch it after the fact, sure, but I say listen to it wherever you get your podcast first, Yes, and then if you want to see something that was dopey that you want to watch, then go to YouTube.
Speaker 3: That's why I like to go to Instagram for the fun things.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, go go check out all this stuff Anthony.
Speaker 1: I are doing.
Speaker 3: Make great if you could support.
Speaker 1: But wait, I want to know. So the morning show thing that you do, how how current is it? When did you do it live? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, well it's a podcast, it's not a it's not as done as far invents as you guys do serial killers.
Speaker 1: But so, but but I did hear that you there were like some type of current event.
Speaker 5: News story that you do. The way that works is you inserted. There are certain things that we can do ahead of time. So for example, we've been we're traveling now as we're in Jersey. We're going to be traveling when we're in Florida. So the games like the one that you played, two Second Tunes and Cover Lovers, all of those are from as we're recording this until July fifth, are recorded and done.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not very topical exactly, It's just it's fun.
Speaker 5: And if there are there are also times where if we know something is coming up, we can cater or you know, bring tailor a game to that we're trying to.
Speaker 1: I just need this, I need that screen thing to the stupid Superman This sounds yeah, so you would have to hit we have the Superman box too, Yeah, but this was a stupid Man box because the little home screen you were in the middle of something. I'm sorry, I didn't I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to get the thing. See, so it's broken. The other things.
Speaker 5: So we have current event things like we do the Core four NERD News Pop Stop. Those are all kind of current events. Those are done normally the night before so and the best part about about being on the West Coast is you know, midnight for us is three o'clock in the morning for you, right, so we can get news pretty late our time. That for the East Coast is like breaking news in the morning when you wake up. Got it, So the time difference helps. It's pretty relevant. And we have there have been times where we've recorded everything, had everything done, and then something will break really late at night and one of us will just go replace an old story with that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you guys are great because at the end of the day, you've made lemonade out of lemons? Is that what they say? I think so, yeah, because all this stuff that you just you just do, Like, I'm very envious, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you're we're in a position where like we kind of had to you know what I mean, Like if you got let go tomorrow, you would figure out a way to do it too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'd be eating bananas on OnlyFans exactly.
Speaker 2: And so that is impressive. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can put that thing down pretty deep.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't know how I figured out that I could do that.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, obviously, is that why.
Speaker 1: You don't work here anymore? Well, no, it's one of the reasons I stayed for so long. I got it. But yeah, I don't know. You know, that's one thing that I don't think about is what if and what's next? And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, because I feel feel like in my life from the beginning, things have always just fallen into place. I've never really not that I haven't gone after something, but like my entire career here at this radio station has just happened. Yeah, you know, like I was in one position and then you know, somebody left and I just happened to fall into the next thing for us, right And everyone in my life always says to me, when you're gonna get a promotion, and they don't understand it's not like that. There's no promote what I'm gonna be Elvis. No, it doesn't work like that, you know, And people just don't understand that. And I try to explain, no, it's not really a tear system. It doesn't work like that, you know. But just you know, from working in the promotions department to them, you know, working on the morning show and producing that night love phone show that I did, everything just kind of happened. You know. People would leave and they would need somebody to do something, and hey, there I was, you know. But it kind of scares the hell out of me a little bit, because, you know what, at the end of the day, Elvis is not going to be here forever, and we're all kind of under the Elvis umbrella. We're in that safety bubble that people outside of here really don't have.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, when we used to talk about it here all the time, like we're in a bubble. We're in a bubble when you leave the bubble, like Anthony and I, did you see how much more of a bubble it is? And in a good way, because Elvis does such a good job at protecting the people are here. When you're sent out to fend for yourself, it sucks, like when I tell you right now, working anywhere else in radio, anywhere, but this show is garbage.
Speaker 1: I see that. I do. I don't. I haven't really witnessed it firsthand other than what I see on you know, Instagram and whatnot. But it's just and I was just talking to somebody last night, I said, nobody else has a boss like this guy. Nobody. It does not exist anywhere, especially in this industry.
Speaker 5: Right when we were on with Elvis on Friday and the show ended, and.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love that you do that. Andrew's a jerk and he's like, Okay, we're pretending no, But I like the It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter because that's what happened.
Speaker 1: It was the day. It was on Friday.
Speaker 5: It was Friday, So Friday when we were on the show with Elvis, he I mean opened up the microphones and let us hang out all morning. So right then, right there, you're like This guy's incredible. Most hosts everything's about them. If it's not about them, it doesn't matter in their world chatting.
Speaker 1: I've been here all the time.
Speaker 5: When the show ended, it was me, Brody, Scary and Danielle left in the studio and I just looked around. I was like, I don't miss waking up this early, but I do miss the energy that is here, and this is a place that cannot be replicated anywhere else. The energy that Elvis and the whole team have kind of put together here, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing like it. It's true. It's it's a family, Yeah, it really is. And when you know, brothers and sisters leave the family, it's sad for a minute. Then we forget about you. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: But you said, Scotty that you don't like think about what's next, and I think I was the same way, Like why why would I ever leave radio?
Speaker 1: Right? You never?
Speaker 4: And you don't even think like, well, I can get let oh, because what are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: And then it was early twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I had been doing my podcast at the time, which was side Hustlers, where I would talk to people who created a small business and whatever and I was meeting so many different people who had a passion and just started doing something on their own.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, what could I do?
Speaker 4: And then I remember saying to Anthony, I don't know that this is what I want to do forever. And it was the first time in ten years of radio that I had thought that, and I was like, what else could I do?
Speaker 3: So my brain started doing.
Speaker 4: That already, and by the time we got like, oh, it's still sucked.
Speaker 6: But I was like, well, they're already on a path.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had gotten the ball.
Speaker 4: Roll in my brain, like I really hadn't started much, but I was like, you are capable of other.
Speaker 1: Things, right, I'm just thinking I'm gonna be a garbage man, but I'm too old for that.
Speaker 3: Now you're not too old. But you love instacart. You're so good at that.
Speaker 1: I am very good at it and I love it, but it doesn't pay the bills. So here's where I will come extra pocket money. It's garbage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you and I don't think anyone, especially in radio, but in most jobs, you don't realize how many skills you have acquired. Yes, there is that until you're forced to look and say, okay, well, what else can I do now until someone kind of forces you out the door. And for us, you know, we had created content in one way or another, whether it was on the radio, on a podcast, on a Twitch show, on YouTube, on social we had done that.
Speaker 1: And we knew this new video.
Speaker 5: Streaming platform that everyone was working on because we had thankfully gotten on it very early. We knew podcasting because we got on that early. So we took all of the talents that we were able to fine tune in the radio world to say, hey, those are kind of transferable everywhere.
Speaker 1: And you, you and.
Speaker 5: Andrew both, you guys do so much behind the scenes. I mean the amount of things that you guys can get done. You could move whole companies on your own, like you could.
Speaker 4: I was talking to someone who works for the Seahawks and he's like, oh, yeah, I was on the Seahawks Street team.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I was like, wait, that's a thing. We have that in radio.
Speaker 4: And he's worked his way up to be able to do pr for the Seahawks now.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, you have so many skills that you could.
Speaker 1: See more than anything else. I want to do voice work, but it's so good. I appreciate it, but it's so cutthroat and it takes a lot of work to get into that, even though you would think that I know a thousand people.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's almost there's it's called they call it pay to play in the industry. But there's platforms you can sign up for and you sign up, you become like a member. It's like I don't know, like one hundred bucks or whatever, and you put up some specs at any company. Now they just go on these websites looking for people that can voice things. I know someone that is literally left radio and is making more money doing that.
Speaker 1: Now. Really, yep, you'll have to hook me up with that. I will good. We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: Picture myself listening to your voice in the bathtub to take a break you have and when I would call you late at night. That's why I can picture it exactly.
Speaker 1: All these buttons are broken because Andrew's not here. Usually it's the green one, but it's not gonna work, so one of those has to be up. I think it's no, it isn't. So yeah, we'll be back right after this not the right sound and we're back.
Speaker 3: Hello, Okay, I can read my list out of this story.
Speaker 1: Do you have you have commercials in your thing too? I guess so. We usually just have like broken penis commercials and stuff because it's so it's randomly generated.
Speaker 3: I texted you about the Trojan ones.
Speaker 1: That's right, the sandpaper penis. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is it.
Speaker 4: I'm listening about cereal and they were like, hey, something's coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Andrew like chose the like the whatever thing, so like he didn't matter.
Speaker 2: I think we have that too, and we just get like Kia commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well, you know lately we've been getting don't pack the pork.
Speaker 2: No, don't pack the pork.
Speaker 1: I hear local ones to Seattle really yeah, yeah, well yeah they do that, but I guess if there's not then they'll just wait.
Speaker 2: I want to hear this port don't pack the pork.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently when you travel overseas, they don't want you to bring pork back, especially pork. You're not supposed to bring any agricultural plant at all, but apparently pork will like ruin the entire hog population here in the United States. But I'm not bringing a live I guess if you like pack bacon in a show and a shoe or something. You can't because is that why they checked my shoe? Yes, there absolutely for the for the Bacon line to Soul. Anyway, go ahead. I would like to see your list. I wish Andy was here, but you know he's busy at the bank.
Speaker 3: Is he at the bank?
Speaker 1: He said he was going to the bank in our ago or more.
Speaker 6: He better at least getting us money.
Speaker 1: You better at least bring back iced teas or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I do have a few things that I like just heard and would like to rediscuss and or things I think you need to fix. Okay, One, you need to stop using styrofoam. Next, No, tell him how bad it is.
Speaker 2: I think he knows.
Speaker 3: No, he doesn't understand.
Speaker 1: He's never done a beach clean up. Styrophoms actually did a beach cleanup once, you know, I sat there one as tiny. They gave a breakdown on these tiny little things. They never go away. The plastic, especially.
Speaker 3: Literally in all caps that wrote styrofoams.
Speaker 1: Now that's what all these animals have in their stomachs when and then you're gonna eat it and then you have to go to the hard time. Well, let me basically a question. I have a question. So how come when I take a styrofoam coffee cup or if from going back in the eddies, the mcdeal ta container, the big giant styrofoam, why is it when I throw it in the garbage can? How is it getting to the beach? Is it because they're dumping crap in the ocean and it's washing up a few ways?
Speaker 3: One garbage just gets out sometimes, right.
Speaker 2: Do you have a bag rip or something?
Speaker 4: Okay too, it'll that will never break down a landfill.
Speaker 1: Understood, it's not the bad it's buried.
Speaker 4: But for the longest time. And Anthony can talk about this better than I can. We were shipping our garbage as a country Asia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and they were they burned it over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also like you know how many times stuff falls off those ships?
Speaker 6: Sure all the time.
Speaker 3: There's whole cars though.
Speaker 1: Well then maybe the people that package you need to do a better job, or you.
Speaker 3: Can just use things that are reusable or things that break down.
Speaker 2: Paper products are probably best.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like paper straws. Oh, I will not use a paper straw, see that one right there. I'll just throw it out without even using it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well give it to me.
Speaker 1: I'll cram it an eternal's nose. It'll be fine, it'll break down. It's fine, you know that. I kid. I can't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: All of our Seattle people are gonna come after you.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So after a styrophone, stop it.
Speaker 1: Don't ruin my list. You guys need to have Stop.
Speaker 3: Having squirrel moments.
Speaker 1: Squirrel. Yeah, when you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Look there's somebody outside eating pizza.
Speaker 1: I don't care, right, who is that person? You don't know? What do you care? I'm listening in my car. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't care that scary's over there looking at his phone. Oh look, and there's somebody else out here.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I get it now, I will say, And I know these people now.
Speaker 5: The person who's telling you to not have squirrel moments, huh is the biggest perpetrator of squirrel moments that I've ever met.
Speaker 1: But explain why is it squirrel? Because you just it's like when a dog says a squirrel and they just start chasing. Oh, I see, I got it, okay.
Speaker 5: Like you're trying to get your dog to say and it sees a squirrel and takes off it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what, as a nice person, if somebody walks by the door, I'm gonna wave, But I just shouldn't say anything. Is that what you're saying. I can do that but not say hey, Nate. And he's actually worse, I think than you are, unless it's Elvis.
Speaker 2: If it's Elvis mentioned it because he's cool, or if he comes in, I mean I have a choice then.
Speaker 4: But then these people that try to get in the studio all the time and come in and stomple over.
Speaker 1: They do it. The lights are flashing red on air everything and they just walk in. It was great one time that the light was like flashing red on air everything, sirens, and the cleaning guy just walked in started dumping the garbage, vacuuming.
Speaker 5: And the cleaning staff is usually pretty aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the thing is though they don't really they don't get that it's a radio. They don't understand. You know, I'm not saying that they don't understand things, but they're just in a building cleaning. They don't. They're going into an office, is what they think, you know, So speak of the devil. Hey, what are you gonna do? When you guys have to move off. Sorry wait a minute, Sorry I shouldn't have said speak of the devil. No, that kind of like made sense because she was.
Speaker 2: Like, but you maybe finish it then, yeah, speaking of the devil. Look that one of the cleaning people just walked by the door.
Speaker 1: But but she's very kind. She looks in and I was just wave and that's it.
Speaker 4: But I think if someone like Scary pops by and you're like wave and he comes in, that's okay.
Speaker 1: But I don't need to know.
Speaker 3: That there are all these people walking by the studios.
Speaker 1: I understand. I get it, Like the slob eating pizza, I understand.
Speaker 5: So when you came in here, Carla Marie and you were like, I want to be on the Siraculous podcast.
Speaker 1: I love it so much.
Speaker 2: You just wanted to bring them down, tell them all the things.
Speaker 4: That I don't wait till Andy's here to talk more about the podcast. I do want to know why Scotty hates diamonds so much.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's all just she's broke. I love diamond so much, you know, let me can I explain it. Here's what it is. And one I love diamond, But when she comes in here. She's such a ball of energy, and I think she turns it up a notch or ten when she comes in, so she's like out of her mind, Diamond screaming, Hey, everybody, it's Diamond, sincere you're doing her whole thing. I would love for Diamond to just sit down and have a conversation like this. But for some reason, I feel like she's not capable with me. Maybe you know, I don't know. Maybe you know, maybe I scare her. I'm not sure. I don't think you do.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know you've ever scared anyone?
Speaker 3: Not a nice way.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I scare people. I don't know, but I just I don't know. I would love Diamond to just come and sit. I want to. I want to pick her brain, but she starts singing Beyonce and going bananas.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're so mellow and calm, Really, Diamond feels like she has to come in here and like really.
Speaker 1: Living it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Is that energy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Plus the fact she can't eat any of these cereals. She's allergic to everything. You know, she could come in on a bowl chat and sit down and bs for a little while. I would love that. I love Diamond so much. She is really doing She's such a wonderful person. Better at the job, your Diamond of answering phones. Yeah, she's still getting the knack of it.
Speaker 3: She been here for two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then there was a pandemic. Things were weird.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm I'm not gonna choose it. I'm not going to choose a favorite. I would not do that. We're all not a favorite. Better, no, my favorite, you know what. It's just it's really a matter of I mean because in case you at home didn't know, Uh, Carla Marie, I can't believe I just called you that.
Speaker 3: It's my name.
Speaker 1: Was a phone screener to start here. She would answer calls, people calling in the radio station. But you also have to understand, like when you were doing it, there were a lot more people calling crazy. It wasn't so much text and tweet and Instagram and all that stuff. Now people don't want to be there like phone. I know.
Speaker 4: During my time, so I started in two thousand and nine as an intern, left in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: I answered the phones the entire time. Okay, I saw.
Speaker 4: The downfall of calls and the increase of text because other people aren't.
Speaker 1: Listening, right, They're just check can't be bothered.
Speaker 4: So Nate and I would start calling every text or forcing them to get on the air.
Speaker 3: Right, you still do that, but being like where we're gonna put you on the other like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean in the heyday of you know, call in radio, like we have twenty lines, and during the morning show probably since I mean since I started, until maybe five years ago or so, they would be all ringing the entire showtime. So if you needed a caller out of twenty lines, there was somebody there that was good. Now we get three or four maybe unless we're giving something away and then people will all of course, of.
Speaker 5: Course, we talked a little bit about like the bubble that is this place, right because it's it's so unique and so great. I mean, the content is great, that people are great, the energy is great. The one thing I think that I took for granted and didn't even think about it until we moved to Seattle and to our own show was actually the phones. Because Elvis is on in eighty cities seventy five cities around the country, and people have known all of this as the show for a long time, they know they can call in.
Speaker 1: It's a live show.
Speaker 5: So even as now that we're talking about like calls or less, they're still coming in. Right we moved to Seattle, it was a news show that people.
Speaker 1: Weren't familiar with.
Speaker 5: And on top of that, for a long time, the shows that were there and still are there weren't live, so they never really told people to call, and it was all like, you know, the pre recorded wacky stuff that radio stations do. So we had to like almost train and whole audience how to use our show similar to like what people use Elvis's show Crazy, This is yours, And we had to get really good at communicating that you are allowed to call and we need you to call without sounding desperate.
Speaker 2: It was a weird thing to try to like juggle well.
Speaker 1: I mean, the way to train people to do that is give them things, you know, but I would imagine in a market that's not New York, you know, you give them a six pack of coke. Yeah, I mean, like I remember when I lived in Iowa, I literally want one a dozen donuts from donut Land.
Speaker 3: See the Rapids Iowa.
Speaker 1: Very good, And you're right with the number you know, Andrew's a jerk and always tries to lessen it. Eleven Now, it was it was June to May. To me, that's eleven, correct, that's eleven. Well, say a year, the beginning of June. I'm not allowed to say a year. I know the beginning of Jude. Have to look at the exact date. To me, it was eleven in your journal. I'm sure I have it somewhere, like the day that I drove out there and the day that I came back.
Speaker 4: Like, well, you can't go check back in your iPhone and look at the day you took a photo.
Speaker 3: So how do you find out?
Speaker 1: Because back then the photos had stamped dates on the back. I can go look, but it would only say the month.
Speaker 2: It was probably his love letters.
Speaker 1: He had to write to you, dear Judith. He was like Judith, dear Judith, it is June. First.
Speaker 5: I'm in Iola, I miss ye. How did you guys talk back then?
Speaker 1: Not with T nine? Are you out of your mind? Right? You know what? For a second, I didn't remember what that was. T nine was the thing that finished your your words.
Speaker 4: It was when you had like a flip phone, you had to click the number to get to the and he did a shit job.
Speaker 1: Sorry, because what I was it's fine. What I was thinking was, you know when you have to do like three three three to get the third number on the third letter that was T nine, that's Tina No. But he was saying that it finished your words for you before you got to.
Speaker 3: It, because he was saying it was predictive text.
Speaker 4: So yeah, same idea, like you would type, oh, I can't you have to look at on your iPhone for people that didn't use T nine. If you were to actually call someone in dial numbers on your iPhone, you pull up that screen and those letters, like you would have to So if you wanted.
Speaker 2: To write Dad, you would write three two three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, happy Father's say Friday, it's over and I'm just related. Oh this is the first bull chatsins Father's Day.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I got anything because my kids were like, we ordered you something, Dad, but we ordered it on Thursday, so good luck, you know, yeah, And she's like, I don't think you're going to get it till after. But it's funny with kids because to them everything they think everything comes next day. Like when we were younger before Amazon and you had to order something from like you know whatever catalog Llban or something, you weren't getting it for like three weeks. Yeah, unless you ordered expediting shipping, which was like, you know, twenty five dollars, and it's like our merch.
Speaker 4: We do everything pre you order, and people think it's like Amazon, They're gonna get it in two days, even though we're like, did you'll get this.
Speaker 3: In three weeks?
Speaker 1: See, Amazon ruined it for everybo even with the radio contest here. So we do the free money phone table. We give away a thousand dollars from whatever company is sponsoring.
Speaker 2: It, and three days later people will email, I never got my money, dude.
Speaker 1: You want to delivered your door?
Speaker 2: Well oo, then like is it taking so long?
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny that you say that, because when we give away money on the Morning Show, which is just like it literally, people don't believe it it's out of Elvis's pocket unless it's a cash gift card that was given to us by a sponsor for whatever reason. You know, we'll do these contests. Elvis just likes to do, you know, games, so those things he'll do games and you know, you know you win, you get you get ten if you lose, you give us ten. And so they get up to, you know, eighty ninety hundred dollars. So what he does is he venmos me eighty dollars and I go to the bank and I get cash, and I literally send cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say, we used to he used to have the cash on him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the time we would mail.
Speaker 1: It, that's right. I would. I take one of his books because that's that's my envelope, and I put the cash in the front of the book, and I'm giving it away now. So anyone sees books going out of here, they're going to steal them. But so I put him in. I put them in a book on that much cash, you're right, And I put it in a mailer and and I ship it out. And that's that's what we do. And people were like, what, it's not Elvis's money, it's the company. You guys are liars, and it's.
Speaker 2: Who was that sorry that you failed? Well, no, you both did. The head Oh really, I haven't seen her.
Speaker 1: You know, who has no idea what we're talking about. The listeners everyone.
Speaker 5: So here's the here's the interesting thing about Carl Ren and I being here. We haven't been in this building in like well, so.
Speaker 2: It's been a while.
Speaker 1: This is the first COVID vision pre after, pre after, post COVID.
Speaker 2: Post COVID is what we're looking for. Sorry, having a stroke here.
Speaker 3: Hello, that's a stroke like back in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't even know what was going to come up. I just pushed it.
Speaker 5: So normally the squirrel moments i'd be a little more strict with. But because we're here and a lot of people haven't seen us in a long time, and Carl, Marie and I like grew up in this building and.
Speaker 1: You're very popular here. No, you can wave if you're very loved.
Speaker 5: So someone just waved, and I think people are also surprised, like what the hell is this person doing in the building.
Speaker 3: I thought they were.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're also about to have like a sin of on many stroke. Yeah. I can't stop eating all.
Speaker 3: I have no self control.
Speaker 4: Also, I scratched my nose and stuck my hand in there, and that's definitely on camera.
Speaker 1: To see, Hi, know, Scott, take him home with you?
Speaker 3: Okay, what else? I feel like there's more of my lists? Oh lit, somebody was gonna talk to Andy about that. I watched the whole season of sixty Days in because he talked about it.
Speaker 1: Em have you watched it? I've seen I saw a few of them. I was like, eh, I think some of it might be a little bit scripted, and said, I.
Speaker 6: Can see that, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh, speak of the Devil. Look who it is, the.
Speaker 3: Guy who's also on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean we're pretty much done. So thank you for listening to bull Chat.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know that you've ruined my experience being on bull chat by not being here.
Speaker 6: You've been talking for thirty minutes, that's it. Yeah, you go all the way with being like, oh I listened to at least forty five minutes, and now because I show up, you're just conveniently ending it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we need to do we need to do same killers. No, we're not.
Speaker 3: You sit down, sit down and shut up and talk on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Where's the fourth microphone that you didn't set up before you left? So where'd you go? Did you get a stunk in? Yeah? You didn't even bring iced tea back or anything. You're out for so long.
Speaker 3: There's school rolls on this podcast.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to acknowledge people that are not on the mic with you. I don't want to hear no more wave into scary but nope, you don't need you can wave, but I don't hear about it.
Speaker 5: Let's explain for a moment. What did what did you want to just address?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there's someone eating pizza an.
Speaker 1: I only did that because you were saying, don't do it. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like when you guys do that, Andy, when you talk about people walking by the studio.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that their audience, carl and May loves that you came in here just to poop on them.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't care. I like to be pooped.
Speaker 4: I bet you the audience is like, I don't about sketch King.
Speaker 2: I will say, Carlin Ray does listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I love that all the time.
Speaker 5: It actually ruins my experience listening to the podcast, even though I was the one that told her it was a good podcast to listen to.
Speaker 1: You don't have to ask you like, is an hour just about the right length? Is it too long? Is it too short? Like? Do people? Will people hold on that entire hour if.
Speaker 4: They have a commute maybe yeah, but like I have to go back and finish it right, see, so what's been happening to me? I have shorter commutes, So I'm like, and this week was crazy for Anthony and I because we had to record a bunch of stuff. I'll listen to my own podcast for a change, but we were I will like listen to twenty minutes to get back in the car and finish it.
Speaker 1: Careful over there, Buddy're gonna push buttons. It's a radio station, live, working radio station. Be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember when you went on the radio live on Friday with Elvis.
Speaker 6: Okay, first of.
Speaker 3: All, okay, wait, let me finish the see squirrel in the.
Speaker 1: Room right now. Why don't we just pull the table back? Andrew? How about that? Oh? Yeah, it is so.
Speaker 4: What I was gonna say is that I think an hour's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that your wiener?
Speaker 4: I was I think an hour's fine.
Speaker 3: I'd say forty five minutes to an hours. Okay. I don't think you need to force an hour, but I do.
Speaker 1: Just I'm also Andrew moved the computer over to the left.
Speaker 4: When I'm all caught up, and then it ends I'm sad. I'm only a week behind right now, which is not normal.
Speaker 1: See, I'm still I still have to finished the bonus episode with the chip guy, Jason. Have you listened to that yet? Jason? Exactly, go back and listen to the last Friday's Bonus episode.
Speaker 3: See that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We ate chips and we tried foods and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm on bickering brothers right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, what it's the name of the episode podcast, so Andrew, we covered a lot of ground that you missed, and it makes me sad that you didn't hear any of it. He won't let me hold on. Let me ask you, guys. Do you listen to every one of your episodes after or is it just too time consuming for the morning so you also do that? You also do it daily though, That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Morning Show podcast.
Speaker 5: It is short, but I'm listening to it because it's edited down right and it's put together all the different segments. So I'm listening to it before I post it. Almost entirely.
Speaker 4: I'd say every few days I listened to it to make sure.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to listen to it just to give it another spin. No, you don't need to do that. I do. I do. Listen.
Speaker 2: I try to listen to it critically.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: Anthony does editing wise every day.
Speaker 1: No, I just I mean, don't you get credit for another listen?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can just play if you want.
Speaker 5: I know, no, but I do try to listen to it critically and say like, hey, what can be better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do it critically too, but then we still just do the same stuff. Make because you have this dead weight over here, I will ring.
Speaker 6: Okay, can I talk.
Speaker 3: About also my favorite parts of the podcast though, yes, truly.
Speaker 1: She said what we shouldn't do anymore. You'll have to listen for that. Okay, Please listen to this one.
Speaker 3: I do love. I do love when Andy rips into you Scotty. I do It's it kills me.
Speaker 4: The Scotty announcer voice episode I actually go back and listen to occasionally because it makes me laugh so hard.
Speaker 6: I love hearing that thing.
Speaker 1: When I am in a bad mood in here in the morning and Andrew just turns around and he does the voice like I smile from ear to ear. I don't know what, but it will. It will always break me out of my.
Speaker 3: Funk and I'm just his regular voice.
Speaker 1: You mean no, No, he does.
Speaker 2: Me an appreciation of him, so to make you feel better, he does you in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Andrew, hold no, hold on, we'll do that in a second, can you. I don't it doesn't come up again.
Speaker 6: Like whenever you plug it in.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Oh there is? Oh that's so well. I mean these guys who know about supermound boxers couldn't find it. All right, bye, Yes, I'll be back right after this sweet giant hole.
Speaker 6: So have we not taken any everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We played, we played jingles, we played literally got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If this goes over forty five minutes, in the fifty five minute mark, we're playing another one.
Speaker 3: Okay, do we get paid?
Speaker 1: Huh? Do we get part of it? Maybe I'll pay for the shirt you sent me.
Speaker 3: No, no, I just need you to post pictures in it. Make your daughter's wear it too.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty like I need to put them in. This other was a small one.
Speaker 4: My other favorite part is just when Scotty laughs, Like your laugh for some reason brings me so much joy.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I found that sometimes my laugh sounds like a smoker's laugh's wheezing a bit, yeah, a little bit right, it's that week cardiors.
Speaker 6: I know I'm gonna have never been healthier.
Speaker 1: I'll have to mention, shut up, dude, this is this is the least that I've weighed in probably twenty years though, But it's I'm all the way. Yes, I'm on the way. I've been riding my bike. Even that security guy told me to start doing push ups. I did five, then ten, then I stopped. But you know I did a few.
Speaker 3: Well, you can also do his one push up. But for a month and.
Speaker 4: Thirty push ups in a month, that's so dumb. How when was the last time you did thirty in a month?
Speaker 6: Because he got have you gotten under a skit?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Have you yelled at each other at all?
Speaker 1: Yet? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, zero bickering.
Speaker 1: No, we were just talking.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, he misses us.
Speaker 5: I think what people don't realize. I feel like I said this to someone recently. I have spent outside of my family more holidays with Scotty B than anyone else in my life.
Speaker 1: That's very true. We used to.
Speaker 5: Spend Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's Day. We'd all just hang out here in the studio. He'd be running he'd be doing the locals you one hundred, I'd be running Elvis a show.
Speaker 2: And for what was that, like four years in a row was a while.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's weird that it's like home now, you know what I mean, the fact that you can do everything from home. It's just so I don't know. I mean, it's great that you guys roll out of bed five minutes before.
Speaker 3: That holiday feeling being home on the holidays.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you, I used to love being here for like because back in.
Speaker 3: The week, I get so much extra work done.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's when I that's when I would clean everything. You know, Andrews, he never cleans, well, because I haven't been I haven't been here for that long anymore. Dude, this place it was before that. Let's be real, it's not true. Do you remember how nicely I cleaned this place up that one Christmas one? Well, because there weren't any after that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty nineteen, Andrew, let me tell you something, this still existed.
Speaker 1: Can I please spit this out?
Speaker 6: Spit it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to say something as as just say it. As management has changed around here over the years.
Speaker 6: How we're not saying what you want to say. Also, management, what management?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna stop.
Speaker 6: You can throw things away. I could easily like, what is this? Are you going to bring this home?
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't read it yet. Stop it continue continue as management has changed here over the years. You're such a jackass, dude, I have a cardiologist appointment. Stop doing this to me. People like to rile me up.
Speaker 4: I'd just like to say to the listeners that it's even better when you're witnessing it in real life.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the consequences of your own actions. Scott, What does that even mean? I'm trying to talk, but you're going into things and people are just, you know, commenting on what you're saying now, like how you correct others.
Speaker 3: As management has changed over.
Speaker 1: The years, my Christmas shifts have dwindled. When I first started here, I would get eighteen hours on Christmas Day because I was the Jew that wanted all the overtime. And as a couple of more Jews came on, we had a fight for it. But you know, up until probably four or five years ago, I would be here for twelve, sixteen hours or more on Christmas Day, which was wonderful because I could set the station to just on autopilot. I would go down on my desk and I would just completely clean everything that has gathered there over the past year. And I did that in here for two years too. But then my shift became eight hours, six hours, then four hours, and like, what am I gonna do? I can't do anything. Four hours is nothing. I actually have to work on the show for four hours.
Speaker 6: You know what he's saying is this is his hoarder's origins story.
Speaker 5: Well, I will say this, and I've been very complimentary of everything and everyone in this this show and studio space.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 5: However, however, I do have If Carl and Marie came in here with the list of grievances, I have one.
Speaker 1: Yep, there is, so we have no choice. Hold on squirrel, Hello, Nate.
Speaker 3: You have to say squirrel now every time you get distracted.
Speaker 2: Okay, but beautiful, Hell, I love you, sexy.
Speaker 3: I don't work here.
Speaker 1: He consider it.
Speaker 6: I feel like such an l A kiss by.
Speaker 1: My favorite my favorite part about it. And he just gets by Andy, we'll get lunch. We'll get lunch. One fore, misregards Nate. Okay, have a nice weekend, Nate, did you give him the special cereal?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I asked for it, and they won't know because this is not Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: I want to crawl up.
Speaker 1: Andrew kind of messed it up. Andrew messed it up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Why are you You don't need to throw people under the bus to make yourself feel beat?
Speaker 1: Is any ways? Correct? That always bothers me. It's any way, isn't it? Said? Nate said? Anyways?
Speaker 5: What I wanted to say that as complimentary as I've been to everyone and everything about the show and the space, sorry, go ahead, it is so disgustingly packed with garbage.
Speaker 3: It's not dirty, it's just stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just stuff like I walked into. Like, I'm going to ask you to please stop saying it because then he's going to go on this world wind thing.
Speaker 6: WorldWind, WorldWind, not whirlwind. It's WorldWind anyway. World let's talk.
Speaker 1: About it that takes over the world. Please like this box?
Speaker 6: What the hell is in this?
Speaker 1: Let alone stop?
Speaker 6: Is that the box from Super How Sales Champions Win, New Business and your co workers books race Bands. I'm going to ask you to just stop bags by the way, Doctor show, Yes it does, Doctor sholes things.
Speaker 1: Why does it bother you? This is my space, oh my god, which I tried to log into, by the way, and it just doesn't work anymore. Wait, I got it.
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't get into mind.
Speaker 4: I wanted to change my password or whatever, and they told me it's everything just turned off.
Speaker 1: What happened that one? Yeah, we haven't touched in a while, so I logged off.
Speaker 2: It's my girl.
Speaker 1: No that was important, not really jerks anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't get into my MySpace. I wanted to get rid of my photo whatever it was. I had to take a picture of myself with like whatever the numbers are at the end of your MySpace link, and they had to get me in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I hadn't logged in it so long, and it was a totally different sight at that point than it just was like I don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: I never had a personal MySpace page, but I did at the very end of my Space before like everyone gave up on it. I tried to launch a promotion company called party in Jersey dot com. Oh, and it was gonna be like a MySpace page and I was gonna have like all these happy hour events. Fine, and I actually bought the URL as well, and I like started talking to bars and then I can.
Speaker 3: Probably still it's probably you're probably still being charged to every.
Speaker 2: Month probably, yeah, like twelve bucks or something unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Of course, your name is Anthony and it's Jersey and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Party in Jersey dot com. There's nothing there.
Speaker 6: I was at the bank before I was setting up my new business, Wink Coozie Kings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've we waited here so you can go set up a coozy account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of. He kind of destroyed the show for that because of that.
Speaker 6: You had a great show. It's you couldn't You couldn't later, right, Well, no, I couldn't because we're placing the order today. Oh I see, so we need to you have to have a bank account in order. So koozies, you know, like drink kozies. So if you just you can buy them wholesale from China through Ali Baba get them, they print them for you and then you could just sell them on Amazon. Super low investment to do it's insane. Who are you doing with my friend Tommy and my friend John? How made you buy that's good underwear? Almost ten thousand, how many do you think you're going to sell? Well, we're selling them in packs, so of h thirteen for the Bachelorette coozies and six for the golf coosies.
Speaker 1: I'm not knocking you down, but I have a question, Anthony. Yes, when's the last time you actually purchased here? You go radio station take and people don't even take them half the time.
Speaker 6: Will you'd be surprised Amazon a lot of coozies.
Speaker 1: I'm not knocking dude. I wish you all the best. I hope you But you know, anytime I talk about the shopping cart shower cap, you like, that's garbage because it's trash.
Speaker 3: It's you can't it's more plastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's foam. Yeah, but it's garbage full to you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's reusable. You want to put tell me a shower No, I'll.
Speaker 6: Tell you about Okay, So what are these marshmallows on the floor for?
Speaker 1: By the way, stuck her hand and I am let me tell you, Let me tell you. I'm Mark Cuban. Pitched me your idea. Well, I already told Barbara and she was like the hell out of here. You maybe needed a marketing I might have. So anyway, you're going into the supermarket. It's bright and beautiful, you're with your cart, you shop everything, fill it up, and you know, Nowson's plastic bags are illegal everywhere. You've got a cart full of paper bags or reusable bags. Fine, you know, And all of a sudden, as you're at the cash register, boom it's pouring rain, and you're like, this stuff is gonna get all wet, damn it. So at the register when that happens, the cashier brings up a box of shopping cart shower caps. And basically what it is is, you know, the cheap little shower caps in the hotel room, the clear ones with a little elastic. It's one of those, but it's big and it covers the whole shopping cart and they either sell them for a buck, or if it's one of the higher end stores, they just give it to you, you know, quiet you. And so now you're walking out of the store and everything just stays dry, and then real quick you just take it off when you're by your car, and you don't have to. You don't have to. I said, they would be a recycling pale. You don't have to throw it out. You can reuse it, but like wet plastic.
Speaker 3: Return their cart. You want them to also throw this thing out?
Speaker 1: Well, in the rain, they're not going to return.
Speaker 2: Let me, yes, because you know, hypothetically fall into investing in your company.
Speaker 1: I suppose it could us what was your name again, shopping cart shower cap?
Speaker 2: Know, what's your name again?
Speaker 1: Scott? Scott?
Speaker 5: Okay, Scott, So the shopping cut, shopping car shower cap. Now what do you think the average walk from the exit of the store to your car is?
Speaker 1: Have you done the research I have because I'm an avid shopper, I'm a professional supermarket research himself. Okay, that's fine, because I go to the supermarket multiple times a week. Sometimes I can park kind of close, sometimes I can't. The stores are busy.
Speaker 5: So when you can't, when you can't be close, when you're far away, how far is that?
Speaker 1: Like? Are you talking like distance?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or time? Steps? Steps? I don't know, you know what, I'll track it for you.
Speaker 2: Whatever trackable metric you have for me, give me that number.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds about do you think it's worth the investment? If it's raining hard, all your crap is getting wet?
Speaker 6: But how often does it rain that hard that it ruins all of your li You know that.
Speaker 1: Don't sell umbrellas then we don't need them. No, it doesn't. How often does it rain that hard?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, what I'm saying is it always rains in Seattle.
Speaker 6: Doesn't if you okay, he's gotting mad, get ready.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to say, yeah, if you are in the supermarket, most of those things are in packaging, right.
Speaker 1: Not everything. Not what happens if you get If you're like flour, that'll get ruined.
Speaker 3: I said, most you walking around exposed flour.
Speaker 1: No, but if the bag gets wet.
Speaker 4: Wait, I know we're can I adjust your invent?
Speaker 1: Surety? Hands are in there, disgusting and where Scott explained what you're seeing. Okay, they picked up the bag of marshmallows off the floor. Now Andrew is eating them. He's going to get the sugar rushed are delicious.
Speaker 3: Shopping cart shower cap can still exist.
Speaker 6: It can call the tarp, you.
Speaker 3: Call it shopping cart shade.
Speaker 1: No, that's fore sun No, and.
Speaker 4: You work with all these companies to add here we go to add a little shade to shopping carts that you pull out.
Speaker 1: I thought about that they break, they break, and then people don't replace them. It's just broken. They're broken, just like the coffee cup holders. It somehow I've cracked off.
Speaker 6: If it's not his thing, you're not getting it.
Speaker 1: Isn't it sad? I thought about that. You're a jerk.
Speaker 5: But isn't it sad that we can't trust the public with anything? You're right, nothing line bikes, they're in the middle of the street, they're on top of telephone poles, they're in lakes on.
Speaker 1: A lake. How about flushing a toilet? They can't even do that. That's crazy. Can I tell you I was in the bathroom before it was that guy and they're jamming it up with paper towels.
Speaker 6: No, but I think I think I know who it is.
Speaker 1: I know who it is.
Speaker 6: It's one of the ones that you make fun of. Yeah, you started farting at the urinal.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a bathroom. When you do that, they can hold it in his pants down or did you just have his we out?
Speaker 6: Okay, absolutely not. We are not going to say that if someone's in the bathroom with you, you just start farting.
Speaker 1: It's a bathroom. I have an idea your bathroom talk right after this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you notice he does.
Speaker 1: More and we're back.
Speaker 6: Do you notice he does that too, but he'll like play it and instead of just being like a natural end to the conversation will be like and we'll be back.
Speaker 1: People need to know. We have to know, oh, get ready, don't get called the jerk again. People need to know flavor and the lucky it's because you've eaten too many of them.
Speaker 4: Wait, girls far in the stall all the time by accident, because it's like sometimes you sit down and you pe, it comes out.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody does it on purpose.
Speaker 6: This man is at the urinal. I don't You don't stand got guys don't stand next to each other at the urinal. We try to try and leave a space apart, but not when there's two urinals, you have no choice. So I just used the stall. I'm in the stall, minding my own business, and all of a sudden, I'm just hearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens. But I'm an anti farterer. I don't like when. I don't like when anyone farts in front of me.
Speaker 1: When we've had this conversation, like, oh, you don't want your.
Speaker 2: Significant out of the farting for you, I think, no, just get out.
Speaker 1: I don't need you. I don't need you to live in your stink. If it happens, I get it.
Speaker 6: Everybody farts, but I'm poops. But like, I wouldn't want to fart. I just don't somebody in the bathroom that I don't know. I just think every time I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna knew me, it'd be fine. Yeah, I wouldn't fart. I don't fart in the studio. Ever, earlier, when I had diarrhea, I was like, dude, it's coming, and and you guys had to watch the board because I had to run out. It's very what was this earlier this morning? And that never happens. I'm I'm on a really really I'm on a really good schedule. I'm five o one every morning.
Speaker 3: I knew that.
Speaker 1: And then after the show, five o one, where are you home? Are you here? I'm on the toilet here five on one. If you need me, that's where I am.
Speaker 3: I always knew that I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then right after the show usually yes, unless I have to get out of here. Then I wait till I get home. So then what happened that day? You got stuck in the elevator. I had a pee so bad because it was it was like seven o'clock already, so I had done my business. But and I was in the elevator for an hour and a half. I almost did. I almost did. But you know what, that was a weird I wasn't scared. I would have been frightened if I was like on the fortieth floor thinking, you know, movie style, it's going to drop, Do I have to jump just as it hits the ground.
Speaker 6: You've heard his theory about escaping the elevator right going up the.
Speaker 1: Hatch on the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would do that if you had to, of course, except what if it starts moving?
Speaker 6: We had people actually ever yes, and this one of all people, he's going to be the one to be like action heroing climbing up the rope.
Speaker 1: No, what I said is I would open the top if I could and just kind of poke out like a like a chipmunk and then go back in.
Speaker 6: I don't final destination style. He's going to do that, and then his head's going to come happy.
Speaker 3: I think got stuck in an elevator with this whole family.
Speaker 2: I fell through.
Speaker 5: It was four floors Wow. So this was so my family is from My dad's side of the family is from Lebanon.
Speaker 1: No, and I went to go visit. Well, I want to see your passport, and it showed me his passport picture. Today's like, dude, I'm getting stopped. Oh my old one. Absolutely with the hair. Yeah, oh man, you know you know that I was like kind of afraid of you when you first started working here. A lot of people will tell me that Lauren scared of me. Yeah, you were, you were, you were, And it's weird. I don't I don't know if it was just the hair, but I felt like you were unapproachable. He was like, I didn't want to come say hey, man, what's up. I was like, like you were a gang member? Oh my god. And that's not even the really long hair. No, yeah, that's so.
Speaker 6: Is that Daniel Squirrel?
Speaker 2: We were just waving goodbye to Allie. How much personal information is it?
Speaker 1: Just usually? Did that looks like? What is it a mugshot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I there's a story behind that picture. That's fine.
Speaker 5: The elevator thing, yes, he says, get back on track here. So my dad's side of the family's from Lebanon.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're very approachable now.
Speaker 5: So my brothers and I were visiting Lebanon, and my dad was like, oh, you gotta go see my aunt. She's lived in the same house since I was there, blah blah.
Speaker 1: So we go see her. My cousins are.
Speaker 5: There, and we get into this old, old elevator and you know those apartment elevators where it's an actual door. Sure like, well that the magnet and then that it pops open when the elevator's there. It's one of those. So we get into this elevator. It's me, my two brothers, my cousin, and my uncle. Now keep in mind, I am the smallest person of this group, and I'm at the time probably like one hundred and eighty pounds. My brother is both over two hundred, my cousin's two hundred. Where there's a lot of weight in this tiny elevator. And we even said as we got in, hey, I don't know if this is gonna hold all of us, maybe we should just wait. My cousin, who's an engineer, says, no, we're gonna be fine. So on the first floor goes up to two, goes up to three. At three, it started to like stutter a little bit like it kind of you could, you could very clearly till it slowed down. And then it like sputtered stopped and we started going down. Oh no, and it slowed us down. It wasn't like a hard crash. There's like a safety lever there lets you down gently. But we got below the first floor, so the door wouldn't open because it's magnetized, right, And we were stuck there for like forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Wow, And my uncle.
Speaker 5: Had a heart problem and he has like no, he had like a bunch of heart surgeries. He had a bunch going on, and he had this this medication that he was supposed to take when he got like nervous in.
Speaker 1: That little metal container. Yeah, yeah, do you have that? No? But I know, I know.
Speaker 2: So now we're all in this crowded elevator. There's like no air.
Speaker 5: We got my uncle with a heart problem, he's popping his pills, and we're just stuck there. And then this lady has tried to let us out and there's like a big wheel on top, I guess, but they started lowering us even further down, and now we have no sunlight either because the little window has gone. So it's just five grown adults in essentially a closet underground in the dark.
Speaker 1: How'd you contact somebody? Was there a phone?
Speaker 2: We just yelled for a long time. There was no emergency phone in there, no.
Speaker 1: I think actually.
Speaker 5: Oh, so when they finally got us up a little bit and the landlord was able to show up and has like a little key so that even if the magnets aren't lined up, he can open the door. So we'll let my uncle out first, my cousin, my brother climb. Yeah, so we have to like climb up and out, and I'm the last one in there, and I don't know why I thought this.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, all the weight is now.
Speaker 1: Out of this thing. What if it just springs up now? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So my brother Michael was the second to last person to go out, and in my head, I just went full Superhero movie and just sprinted and dove literally headfirst out of the wow And everyone looked at me and they're like, what the what did you just do that for it?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know. I just didn't want to get chopped in half.
Speaker 6: Elevators are scary. Here's that second one for an hour in my sister's building with Jake on a weekend, right, No, what'd you guys do in there?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: It was me, Jake and then two of his friends.
Speaker 1: Can I pause your story just for one second. I'm not interrupting. I'm sorry. I have to go.
Speaker 3: We have to go to No.
Speaker 1: I want, but this is what I want. I'm gonna go. I want you guys to finish this without me, just like you started it without. We started without an.
Speaker 6: But it were already a fifty seven minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going on just going another five minutes. So it's like our podcast today, correct. I just we started without Andrew, and I want you to end without me.
Speaker 4: I just gotta tell you before you leave what I love the podcast and it brings me so much joy?
Speaker 6: Are you going to be on a serial killer?
Speaker 1: Up for a second, I'm do you do this? I don't know how Scotty does.
Speaker 6: It's very difficult.
Speaker 1: No, I know that there are a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people out there that really do love what you guys do, and you, truly, I'm telling you, on my most garbage days have helped me smile and escape from that.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Thank you. I do Please tell me, please tell people that we really play it up like we are this way. We are we are this way. But I believe that, like I said, Diamond, does I believe we turn it up?
Speaker 6: And not? Y of course all entertainers exactly.
Speaker 1: And by the way, is one is it gonna make your poop red? Is that why you won't eat the red one? That's how it happened.
Speaker 2: Andrew is so boring outside of this podcast.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: And Scott, he love you. I'm gonna step out, love you guys both, Thank you so much for being on the show. Make sure I'm gonna get you the bowl. You guys will go to the picture. Oh hell and a hand basket? Well waiting a.
Speaker 2: Picture with him?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Are we doing the serial Killers?
Speaker 1: No? No today?
Speaker 5: Well no, we're not today, but soon, guys. No one wants to hear this part. So which one of these is yours? So I can turn it off?
Speaker 1: I probably number one?
Speaker 6: He's the blue wire. He's too what selfie?
Speaker 1: How do I at the bottom one? Right? And I'm a this is great podcast.
Speaker 3: It is hello, there we go, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, joy the rest of the show. I can't wait to listen to it?
Speaker 4: Okay, so Andy, you know how like we ended our Monday Friday podcast, right, Yeah? So I was listening back to one of the old episode, can we I was listening back to one of the old episodes, second episode ever. So it was April twenty something, April eighteen, twenty fourteen, damn, And I'm like, oh, Andrew's here, and you like pop in and you're like hey everybody, and it's like such a different Andrew than this guy who's on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Who is this guy? How would you explain this?
Speaker 6: And you know, making that s money with the coozies?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 6: Well, it's with koozies.
Speaker 3: Is this a lung?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you guys also doing this with your vending machine business?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, vending machines didn't happen. Oh, vending machines are hard to get. I didn't understand that.
Speaker 1: One I went. You had two choices.
Speaker 5: You could have gone with vending machines that people use and spend money in and on, but you choseusies out.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, bye Scott again. Yeah, we went with koozies because Ali baba hello, So vetting machines now they don't.
Speaker 4: Can you tell us how much you spent for the koozies or no, it is up to private of a business.
Speaker 6: No, I mean it basically came down to like a six hundred dollars investment for each person to get like ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Coozies, and you're gonna sell them for how much?
Speaker 6: Well, we're still designing maybe sixteen dollars, maybe twenty dollars a pack, because we're selling them in packs. Like you're going on a bachelorette party, you need coozies, we're selling them. And now they say, like basic batch, that's fine.
Speaker 3: So three dudes on a basic app yep, yeah, ripping. I signed it?
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 3: Who did the design?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I did all of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then sorry, then Ali Baba pints it. Yeah, we're going to add these to our store.
Speaker 6: It's insane. It's so incredibly cheap to do, and I was shocked all three of us. I don't like the garbage I've learned. There's neoprem coozies which are stitched on the side, and they got your pham coozies that can rip. We chose not to do phone so so neoprem Yeah, interesting, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 1: Let me know in your stores live I can.
Speaker 6: So we're we're probably just going to send them to people to hopefully post. We need to get basically five hundred orders.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 6: You get five hundred orders when you're app launching next month. I'm so excited. It's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Momantheum right, yeah, did you say it?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's not anybody who like I talked to him, knows.
Speaker 1: So I'm so lost. What are we talking these business ventures? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have an app coming?
Speaker 1: What does it do?
Speaker 6: It's a game.
Speaker 4: I've played it in uh, Florida. It's a lot of fun. You will love it because you're freaking nerd.
Speaker 6: So we're changing some of it, but for the most part it's done. Okay, So you just select what do you want to do? Synonyms or antonyms or and then you can play it both. Yeah, languid. What's the synonym?
Speaker 1: Languid?
Speaker 2: Would be apathetic?
Speaker 6: Yeah, click it? There you go.
Speaker 2: So I was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so deceit.
Speaker 5: I'm I need to find the antonym for deceit, which would.
Speaker 1: Be watch out your timers going.
Speaker 2: There's a oh antonyms other yeah, opposite alright, So synonym for stupor a stupor lethar, lethargy.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh no, now you're streaking. Go hasten, hasten, hasten. Oh, I don't know what that does?
Speaker 1: It right? I got it right.
Speaker 5: A synonym for pamper is to flatter, Yeah, you're doing good. An antonym for progress is worsening.
Speaker 1: Make see. A synonym for range is.
Speaker 5: What you got seven in? Or oh, you're doing good. Impair is antonym's observer noble.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A synonym for optimist is idealist.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah. An antonym for contempt.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, regard it. But you did great? How to do so?
Speaker 6: The longest streak was seven, The longest all time streak was sixteen, So you didn't do better than that, but you did pretty good and you get points and stars and then you could level up.
Speaker 1: Right, Andy, can I go ahead to head with people? Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we're going to add that later because right now to do multiplayer was very expensive. But this has been my idea for over ten years.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a good game, thank you. Yeah. I came up with the idea like ten years ago, and then I kept trying to make it made, and then it was so expensive, and then I finally found a friend of a friend who made it happen. So next month, I.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to make this up myself.
Speaker 3: Do I have to pay for it?
Speaker 6: No, it's free. You could buy power up though, Yeah smart, Well look at this.
Speaker 1: Little business man. You know I love a good business.
Speaker 6: Yeah me too, Me too, business story, zero complaints.
Speaker 2: So I love a good cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah met me too.
Speaker 6: You you didn't need any What is the what is the best cereal of all time? I am a fan of what is? The things called the ones? The snap crackle on the pot, the rice Krispy tree cereal. You're so wrong, but purple Box original o g. Purple Box where you actually got the rice Krispy treats, not the ones that are right now?
Speaker 3: And it's like flakes, you need the Rice Chrispy Treats ones.
Speaker 2: So that's what I like, Purple Box. The best cereal of all time is kellogg'smores. Ooh, it's the best cereal of all time. It's a great cereal. It's Andrew is the best cereal cinnamon.
Speaker 6: Of all times. Great, it's a great cereal.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon.
Speaker 6: What what did you just say?
Speaker 1: Cinnamon?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 4: Apparently when we were on the air with elbows the show, Anthony, I said, you were very self defecating.
Speaker 1: Not listen. A listener wrote it.
Speaker 5: I just poot myself all the time. Well, I had way more fun with Scotti.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, no one's asking me anything, really ask him?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Well I did yelled him for using styrofoam. I had that on my list.
Speaker 6: Oh please, that's the least of his worries.
Speaker 1: What's the most of his worries?
Speaker 6: Too much to talk about on this podcast. But he's insane.
Speaker 2: I don't even see styrofoam in here.
Speaker 4: Talked about how he buys starphone clean glasses, yes, and paper cups because he hates it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Where I understand hitting paper straws. I can.
Speaker 2: I can get on board.
Speaker 1: There are better paper straws now that don't.
Speaker 6: He makes this like his mission, and every time he says it, I'm like, I don't know who you're being like hardcore, like raging, like like very alt against But it's not against the cup.
Speaker 1: The cup doesn't care.
Speaker 6: The cup doesn't care, like it's just saving something from going in a landfill. Get dope, Yeah, so I would.
Speaker 2: I mean paper cups I'm fine with.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never drank out of a paper cup and be like, oh man, this is a terrible experience.
Speaker 1: It's everything I would say.
Speaker 6: Here's a fun question, sorry not to derail. If we had merch, what would we sell?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What would the merch look like?
Speaker 1: You would need a ball, a ball set bowl.
Speaker 4: I don't know about spoons because people are very specific about their spoons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't buy a spoon that didn't match like the rest of my cutler.
Speaker 6: The balls, I would you'd buy a ball?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What about a good cereal storage system, like.
Speaker 1: To keep it fresh?
Speaker 3: Like the clear ones with your logo.
Speaker 6: Genius on them?
Speaker 2: Wow forgetting Sarah Marshall, he has a fresh of Cereal?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I never thought of that until just.
Speaker 1: They already exists. You can literally just get your logo on the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ali bab, I could probably get a whole bunch of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, slap our logo on there, and you could call them the serial killer Cereal saverers love that.
Speaker 6: The only thing is how much of a percentage of my getting Well, we'll gegotiate we can negotiate five percent, we talk, we could talk the other options fifty percent. Oh wait, you have two mics on what's off? Oh that does that?
Speaker 3: What an idiot?
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Huh. I thought that you were gonna give me a free T shirt today.
Speaker 6: Scott doesn't have them, or he does, I don't know where he keeps him. Here's this place gets such a trash dump.
Speaker 2: It is, honestly, you guys gotta do something.
Speaker 6: Every time I clean up my space, do you know what people do? Throw things on my space? I work in a small corner. I basically am in a hoarder's episode where it's like, oh, I'm like a kid who goes to school, but my parents a hoarder and they keep throwing things in my room. That's me stuck in that corner.
Speaker 1: You're like the kid with their bedroom under the stairs.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm Harry Potter. The whole house is taken up. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: So I like the serial Killer Cereal Saver, but I like that.
Speaker 6: What about T shirts?
Speaker 1: Uh? T shirts? Yeah, you definitely do a T shirt.
Speaker 6: I just don't think we have anything that we say very often.
Speaker 3: It is tough because like we you know, you just want to slap a logo.
Speaker 2: No, but I think some cool bull art.
Speaker 6: I was thinking, like Team Andy team Scottie could be fun. But I guess we shouldn't compete.
Speaker 1: No, you could.
Speaker 2: No, I think just make it like a cool Cereal Themes T shirt that they buy through you.
Speaker 1: Maybe a couple of them. I like that, you know, I just wouldn't know what I would design. Yeah, I like you.
Speaker 6: That's true. Oh, thank you so much. You could tell Scott about that. He wants to change it every time?
Speaker 2: What else could? What else could? The Serial Killers podcast?
Speaker 1: What about? I got something?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're allowed to do this because it involves other companies, but I have. It's a little journal, tiny little pocket journal. And it's like I have two of them. One is the best restaurants in Seattle to visit, and you like mark your own little reviews.
Speaker 3: The National Parks have one. Your favorite hike, what you did whatever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you did like.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's your top cereals, all the five five bowls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in one book.
Speaker 1: And people buy the book and then they do them or you don't.
Speaker 5: Even have to worry about that. You just do This is my serial journal and.
Speaker 3: All of them are in their blank They rate them just like you guys do both.
Speaker 2: They write the name on the top. The other thing I was thinking about that we don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think probably exists actually, but a good cereal travel cereal set hmmm.
Speaker 1: Right, So if you want to take some cereal.
Speaker 6: To work, yeah, cereal to go do you just drop marshmallows everywhere.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem. Everyone's gonna take these ideas now that we've said them.
Speaker 6: Well, they can't slap our. Oh wait, no they can because nothing is copyrighted. Please don't enjoy world, Please don't.
Speaker 1: I told my sister I was gonna I had to do a podcast with Cereal.
Speaker 3: I said, I got to do a podcast with serial killer. She's like what And I was like what she's like?
Speaker 1: And then I just started laughing. I'm like, you're an indio, like the cereal that you eat. She's like, I thought you were gonna.
Speaker 3: Be on a podcast with X.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, my niece.
Speaker 4: Well, my niece goes, Okay, you realize that there's no such thing as an ex serial killer.
Speaker 3: You're probably in prison and you can't put the.
Speaker 1: X in frontment.
Speaker 6: You're just a serial killer.
Speaker 5: I will say, your sister's not the craziest person for thinking that, because I feel like the serial killing has really taken over podcasts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all about murder and true crime. It's all true crime. Everything is true crime now you can't not Yeah.
Speaker 5: It Also I've seen it back when I had all the apps, like all the dating apps and stuff. I saw obsessed with serial killer podcasts or true crime way too often. And I feel like, if you're really obsessed with it, there's a problem with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, and we have h we had them on the podcast recently. It's a true crime.
Speaker 3: True crime banter podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were very nice people. Yeah, but I'm always gonna think it's like, would you like killing a little too much?
Speaker 6: My favorite part can get so like super gritty too where it's like and then they tore the head off limb by limb, they were dismembered, Like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Like, you could have done anything with your time, and you chose.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite podcasts of all times, of all time time time is Park Predators, and it's about all murders that have happened to national parks.
Speaker 6: Why would I want to listen to that?
Speaker 4: It's so it's she's so good d'lia diambra so amazing.
Speaker 6: There's like sword and scale. I like, that's a good sword and scale. I'm a big fan of What do they do it? It's about missing people and murders. So yeah, maybe it's because it like taps into like a weird part.
Speaker 2: Well, it taps into our fears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fears.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: And hopefully it's something you never experienced, like, oh, this is could you imagine what.
Speaker 3: I You're in very much in a what would I do situation.
Speaker 6: I'd be the first one done. If you die in that situation, you're dead. Yeah, but let me say something. I would never go towards a noise. I when I'm home at my parents' house and just say they're not there, I panic room myself, I lock my door, I go through the bathroom I share with my sister, lock her door, lock her bathroom door, and then you know this way you only can come in.
Speaker 1: You can't come in.
Speaker 3: So what if there's a fire and you're sleeping and firefighters.
Speaker 1: Well it's locked, it's I just unlocked.
Speaker 3: No, but you're sleeping and firefighters have to break.
Speaker 1: In, they'll break in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm there's windows, which you know, it kind of goes against the theory of locking things because he's easily just like crawl in.
Speaker 1: But it's the second you don't lock your windows. I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: There was a time so my parents I was like maybe in middle school, and my parents left me completely home alone.
Speaker 2: They took my brother somewhere for some reason. I was home there by myself, and no one told me that my uncle was going to be driving in from Canada and staying at my house. So it was like one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, I hear someone walking around downstairs and my only thing is a kid.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I don't have any like weapons. It's like, what am I gonna do? And I just I remember sleeping. I just was gonna let this person steal.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a phone. Yeah, it was the night I was in middle school.
Speaker 5: I had nothing, no and I just remember thinking myself, well, I'm gonna hope this person doesn't come into my room.
Speaker 2: That's I'm just gonna take that back called nine one one probably.
Speaker 5: But I just there were a pair of scissors and there was something else sharp that I had in my room, and I literally went back to bed. I was like, I'm just gonna sleep with these things in my head and then you will go to shark sharp objects.
Speaker 3: And did you like creep down the steps like what?
Speaker 1: No Like, why would you see?
Speaker 6: This is what you do. You don't investigate noisy exactly who investigates?
Speaker 1: But in the morning when he woke up, he woke up and then did what.
Speaker 5: Is My whole family was back and I realized that whole night that I was terrified, But it was from uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One time I turned the alarm on in my parents' house when I was staying there by myself, and I went to go shower. And if you keep it the alarm on, stay it like keeps the inside protected.
Speaker 1: You put it away.
Speaker 6: No, I put it on stay. But then I went to go shower. But as I was showering, like about to jump in, I was like, ooh, let me just go make sure I lock that door. So I open it a little bit. I had my towel on. I dropped my towel and heard the alarm go off. He was like, WHOA, So I run towards the front door naked, completely naked and I'm about to open the door. I'm like, I am butt naked. I am going to get arrested if I leave my house. And so then I realized, like, let's calm it down. I'm just an idiot. Yeah, it wasn't great. Wasn't my finest moment?
Speaker 4: Is there like a ring camera we can go back and look at No, that was before the ring camera was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well this has been fun.
Speaker 6: I gotta go. Yeah, me too. Did you drive?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can take you home?
Speaker 1: Yes, I know.
Speaker 3: Now he takes a moment. Is this actually I wanted to bring this up. You're actually lucky he's not here right now. I think it is absolutely.
Speaker 4: Insane that Scotty drives from New York City into New Jersey to drop you off then.
Speaker 3: Back to Long Island. He does that almost every time.
Speaker 6: Okay, you got to drive you home.
Speaker 1: Let's not isn't this great?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's not get dramatic, folks, it's dramatic. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would never if I lived on Long Island drive you home.
Speaker 2: He goes through the hall In Tunnel twice.
Speaker 1: Every day for that.
Speaker 3: He's got to be a company car.
Speaker 6: This is why I'm saying it's not that big of a deal. Wink wink, letting go the time feel like els and that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I like that. Stuck on something?
Speaker 5: All right, well, guys, it's been real Thanks for the bull Welcome to our bull Chat. You're hosted by the Carlon ri and Anthony Show co hosted. Bye, Scotty, I'm stuck and.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to get the ball?
Speaker 1: Andrew? What's she trying to do? How? Oh?
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 6: She almost dropped the whole money?
Speaker 3: How we do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, So, thank you so much for listening. Where can they find you?
Speaker 4: Oh uh, you can search the Morning Show podcast or go to you Look Great dot co. But Andy and Scott, you are going to put a link in the description of this episode.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, Serial Killers PC dot com. If you want to see the reviews, like and subscribe. If you're watching us on YouTube, it's somewhere. O We're here, and leave us reviews. We like reviews. Gay ready, all right on the counter? Three say click everybody one two, three, yeah, and now we do the fun little banter for a quick like twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: I listened all the time. I know you did, bur I heard that.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone customized bolls.
Speaker 1: So we said, I sent Scotty some balls.
Speaker 6: Well you sent him bowls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they are there.
Speaker 2: I sent you guys those thank you, the serial ones, the ones that have like cereal cartoons on them.
Speaker 6: He doesn't tell us this or tell me this.
Speaker 2: That was like three years ago.
Speaker 6: I want a T shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look through this stuff, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, by everybody, did I hit record here?
Speaker 1: Yep